Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***For Ladies Only***: What is your best fuck experience?
All xossipy threads are male-centric. There are no threads which discuss female experiences. So I created this thread for all the ladies to discuss their experiences.

When was your best experience so far?
With whom?
How many times you had sex/orgasms that day?
What was the best thing about this experience?

Please share your experiences without any inhibitions because no one will judge you here.
Anil
Enjoy sex enjoy life!
My latest story: https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=29269
[+] 1 user Likes AnilA1's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(08-09-2020, 11:55 AM)AnilA1 Wrote: All xossipy threads are male-centric. There are no threads which discuss female experiences. So I created this thread for all the ladies to discuss their experiences.

With whom?

Please share your experiences without any inhibitions because no one will judge you here.

Come on ladies...please share your experiences...
Anil
Enjoy sex enjoy life!
Like Reply
Its like asking which is your favorite movie or song. There will be many. Almost impossible to pick one. Anyway kudos to you for introducing women oriented topics.
[+] 2 users Like Bhavana92's post
Like Reply
(09-09-2020, 07:34 PM)Bhavana92 Wrote: Its like asking which is your favorite movie or song. There will be many. Almost impossible to pick one. Anyway kudos to you for introducing women oriented topics.

Yes, there might be many. But there will be a special moment or special day or special person, which would make that unique experience one would remember and cherish. This thread is all about that special experience.

If you have many such experiences, you must be lucky. share one or two experiences.
Anil
Enjoy sex enjoy life!
Like Reply
Actually, if you find a person who is good in bed, you won't leave him that easily. So you will end up having lots of such experiences.
[+] 2 users Like Bhavana92's post
Like Reply
(13-09-2020, 02:49 PM)Bhavana92 Wrote: Actually, if you find a person who is good in bed, you won't leave him that easily. So you will end up having lots of such experiences.

That's 100% true. How many persons you found so far good in bed...
Anil
Enjoy sex enjoy life!
Like Reply
(13-09-2020, 02:49 PM)Bhavana92 Wrote: Actually, if you find a person who is good in bed, you won't leave him that easily. So you will end up having lots of such experiences.

Yes yesss... that so true. Good phsyical and chemistry is very special. Usual people have only some thing - but rarely some Guy and Girl are so fun together.

Such girlfriend they and me keep special. One of them since 20years we are enjoying...... After so many years still we are meeting often.
RakshasAsurus - Rakshas + Asuran
Like Reply
(08-09-2020, 11:55 AM)AnilA1 Wrote: All xossipy threads are male-centric. There are no threads which discuss female experiences. So I created this thread for all the ladies to discuss their experiences.

With whom?

Thanks for starting this thread. It is hard to pick out a night but this was a memorable one for me. This happened around 15 years ago.

I had an one night stand with a colleague who was almost 20 years older. He was my boss and every girl in our office had a crush on him. He was a nattukattai; dark skinned, built like a hunk. Sadly for us, he was married. Anyway, we went on an office retreat to Ooty. He came alone but I don't remember why.

On the way, we played games in the train and somehow my friends got me to admit that I had a crush on him in front of everyone. Two days into the trip and we were staying in Kunnur. I was wandering about the guest house and found him sitting in a bench. We talked for a bit and he eventually got around to the crush thing. He asked me why I considered him to be attractive. I got hold of his arms and told him because he was so strong and handsome. The sexual tension was palpable but he didn't make the first move. But sitting so close to him had made he horny as hell. So I said I was tired and stretched out on the bench with my head on his lap. That startled him and he got up saying that he was going to bed. I was visibly embarrassed and disappointed. But then he asked if I would like to join him. Since he was supposed to bring his wife along, he had a double bedroom room for himself and I followed him there.

Once inside I literally jumped on him and kissed him like crazy. He thew me on the bed and ordered me to get naked. I was shivering in the cold until I saw him undress. The man was a built like a boxer and was decently endowed as well. I remember his deep voice saying "Mutti podu Meenu" and the taste of his black cock. A few minutes later he was hard as a rock and I couldn't get more than half of it inside my mouth. He threw me on the bed again and I was mentally preparing myself for the pounding I was about to receive.

Instead of the cock, I felt his tongue in my pussy. Like a true gentleman, he returned the favor and I was going crazy, saying shit like, "Ennamo pannuthu Siva.. Ennala mudila.. Ulla vidunga Siva" and he obliged. I may be exaggerating but I was so wet that my pussy was swallowing his cock whole. Every thrust, I could feel him being balls deep in me. I had started moaning like a real bitch so he had his fingers in my mouth to shut me up. Finally he took it out and climaxed on my stomach.

We went one more time that night and I got to my room around 3 AM. Even thinking about that night is making me wet. Some experiences do be like that. Shy
[+] 7 users Like Midlife crisis's post
Like Reply
(20-10-2020, 10:37 PM)Midlife crisis Wrote: Thanks for starting this thread. It is hard to pick out a night but this was a memorable one for me. This happened around 15 years ago.

I had an one night stand with a colleague who was almost 20 years older. He was my boss and every girl in our office had a crush on him. He was a nattukattai; dark skinned, built like a hunk. Sadly for us, he was married. Anyway, we went on an office retreat to Ooty. He came alone but I don't remember why.

On the way, we played games in the train and somehow my friends got me to admit that I had a crush on him in front of everyone. Two days into the trip and we were staying in Kunnur. I was wandering about the guest house and found him sitting in a bench. We talked for a bit and he eventually got around to the crush thing. He asked me why I considered him to be attractive. I got hold of his arms and told him because he was so strong and handsome. The sexual tension was palpable but he didn't make the first move. But sitting so close to him had made he horny as hell. So I said I was tired and stretched out on the bench with my head on his lap. That startled him and he got up saying that he was going to bed. I was visibly embarrassed and disappointed. But then he asked if I would like to join him. Since he was supposed to bring his wife along, he had a double bedroom room for himself and I followed him there.

Once inside I literally jumped on him and kissed him like crazy. He thew me on the bed and ordered me to get naked. I was shivering in the cold until I saw him undress. The man was a built like a boxer and was decently endowed as well. I remember his deep voice saying "Mutti podu Meenu" and the taste of his black cock. A few minutes later he was hard as a rock and I couldn't get more than half of it inside my mouth. He threw me on the bed again and I was mentally preparing myself for the pounding I was about to receive.

Instead of the cock, I felt his tongue in my pussy. Like a true gentleman, he returned the favor and I was going crazy, saying shit like, "Ennamo pannuthu Siva.. Ennala mudila.. Ulla vidunga Siva" and he obliged. I may be exaggerating but I was so wet that my pussy was swallowing his cock whole. Every thrust, I could feel him being balls deep in me. I had started moaning like a real bitch so he had his fingers in my mouth to shut me up. Finally he took it out and climaxed on my stomach.

We went one more time that night and I got to my room around 3 AM. Even thinking about that night is making me wet. Some experiences do be like that. Shy

Nice..........          So that night ur pussy was extremely satisfied.........

#!TM@N
[+] 1 user Likes Hitman5806's post
Like Reply
(21-10-2020, 12:17 AM)Hitman5806 Wrote: Nice..........          So that night ur pussy was extremely satisfied.........

Yeah... I enjoyed every moment of it.  Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Midlife crisis's post
Like Reply
(21-10-2020, 12:26 AM)Midlife crisis Wrote: Yeah... I enjoyed every moment of it.  Sleepy

till now how many dicks did u ride....

#!TM@N
Like Reply
(21-10-2020, 12:29 AM)Hitman5806 Wrote: till now how many dicks did u ride....

A woman always knows that but never tells Tongue
[+] 2 users Like Midlife crisis's post
Like Reply
(20-10-2020, 10:37 PM)Midlife crisis Wrote: Thanks for starting this thread. It is hard to pick out a night but this was a memorable one for me. This happened around 15 years ago.

Thanks for sharing your experience when I gave upon this thread as no women are coming out sharing their experiences. 

It made me horny too reading your experience. You had a very good time out there. Keep it up. Did You continue sex with him after the trip too...
Anil
Enjoy sex enjoy life!
Like Reply
(21-10-2020, 09:52 AM)AnilA1 Wrote: Thanks for sharing your experience when I gave upon this thread as no women are coming out sharing their experiences. 

It made me horny too reading your experience. You had a very good time out there. Keep it up. Did You continue sex with him after the trip too...

I enjoyed recollecting it too.

After the trip I did give him a few late night office blowjobs and we had a couple of steamy sessions in his car. They were the result of me being a shameless tease. But he was a devoted family man and he would beg me to stop making advances. After a point I could see the stress and pain our affair was having on him. So I ended up apologizing to him and stopped bothering him.

Thinking about it now, I feel like my itch cost me a friend and mentor.
[+] 3 users Like Midlife crisis's post
Like Reply
(21-10-2020, 05:46 PM)Midlife crisis Wrote: I enjoyed recollecting it too.

After the trip I did give him a few late night office blowjobs and we had a couple of steamy sessions in his car. They were the result of me being a shameless tease. But he was a devoted family man and he would beg me to stop making advances. After a point I could see the stress and pain our affair was having on him. So I ended up apologizing to him and stopped bothering him.

Thinking about it now, I feel like my itch cost me a friend and mentor.

I envy him to enjoy such tease and steamy sex. Anyhow I may not agree with your last sentence that it cost you a friend and mentor. If he wanted he could still have been your friend and mentor. Of course, he needs a lot of mental strength to continue it, considering how our society looks at sex - full of double standards.

Anyhow glad you enjoyed the past. How old are you now and when this had happened.
Anil
Enjoy sex enjoy life!
Like Reply
(21-10-2020, 12:53 AM)Midlife crisis Wrote: A woman always knows that but never tells Tongue

well, ur pussy knows it.......     The count (number of dicks) is in single digit or double digits.....

#!TM@N
Like Reply
(21-10-2020, 10:37 PM)AnilA1 Wrote: I envy him to enjoy such tease and steamy sex. Anyhow I may not agree with your last sentence that it cost you a friend and mentor. If he wanted he could still have been your friend and mentor. Of course, he needs a lot of mental strength to continue it, considering how our society looks at sex - full of double standards.

Anyhow glad you enjoyed the past. How old are you now and when this had happened.

It is always hard to go on like nothing happened when sex is involved. 

I am 37 now and the trip was in 2006 if I'm not wrong.
Like Reply
(22-10-2020, 12:46 AM)Hitman5806 Wrote: well, ur pussy knows it.......     The count (number of dicks) is in single digit or double digits.....

I'd rather not say, sweetie.
Like Reply
Some of my known girl said that she enjoyed with lot of boys from high school. Most of them she intimated upto kissing and foreplay. She loves to kiss and and foreplay only rather than being fucked.
She also told that girls have less emotions than boys after one or two session. She loves to explore boys and dontblike perverts
[+] 1 user Likes Kalponik's post
Like Reply
(22-10-2020, 05:52 AM)Midlife crisis Wrote: It is always hard to go on like nothing happened when sex is involved. 

I am 37 now and the trip was in 2006 if I'm not wrong.

Yes, it is impossible to go on as nothing happened. But when we remove the feeling that we did something wrong, we can go on naturally. This happens only when we stop thinking in double standards. For example, do you think your husband had good time when he fucked other women or you think he cheated you?

So you are at a mature age to enjoy sex. Have a great time dear...
Anil
Enjoy sex enjoy life!
Like Reply