Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request for Community Favor
Thumbs Up 
Dear Friends!

I am new here, I need your little favor. 

Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar
Its my humble request to please support my friend who has started a youtube channel, he need your support & love to grow.

All you need to do is just go to his channel & hit the Subscribe button. That's it & that will be much more than enough for him to grow, with you guys as a family.

It's OK if you don't like to watch any of the content / videos. That's totally fine, I understand you guys are also busy in your respective lives, 
But please please support by hitting the subscribe button, it won't cost you anything much.

Channel Link is: 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRCYmoM...m5H1bflHkA

Target is 5K subscribers, if we can show our love, & help him to achieve then its great for him & us too Big Grin .

He has announced a Diwali Lucky give away to 10 Lucky Winners, in which either an AMAZON gift cards or Flipkart goodies will be awarded to these winners.

So, guys don't wait. Subscribe to his channel, and drop me an email at the following ID, for confirmation. That will used to track for above lucky draw!

yourock

Thanks a lot for your favor!

TheComplex
theComplexSeries.Official @ gmail . com
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I will do that for Rs 1000.
Like Reply
Hi Bro!

Its done from my end. Subscribed the channel.

Now my award is final.

Cheers!!!
WebTech
Like Reply
Hey Guys!

Can't we do this simple thing as a favor, he is not asking for a single penny for us.

Regards,
WebTech
Like Reply