Misc. Erotica The Corporate Client by Anonymous - COMPLETED
The Corporate Client by Anonymous - COMPLETED

I have enjoyed a lot of yr contributions, (thru a friend ) & thought it was time for me to share with you all, a real live experience of mine. It is kinda unique (I think ?) & took me a long time to write it. It has become very long & I hope you all do not get too bored

I am a single girl, aged 26 years old & have been in Delhi last 6 years now. I have done my Master's in English Literature & at one time even contemplated to sit for the IAS, which later got postponed. I am presently working for a well known 5 star hotel chain (quite reputed) & am in their Sales & Marketing department. I have a good height of 5 ft6", & a well maintained figure of 36-25-34. I have a fair complexion, with long hair ( upto my mid-back), & I consider myself quite attractive. I have quite a few admirers at work & all my colleagues think I am the prettiest girl in the hotel & I was even twice voted as "Valentine Princess" at our social functions. I am quite comfortable & proud of my looks & figure & take efforts to maintain myself.

Being in the sales & marketing division, I constantly have to visit clients (prospective & regular), and make sure they put their guests in our hotel, booking for banquets, conferences etc.The work is quite a lot of fun & challenging too & you meet a lot of people.. One of our regular & prominent clients was one Mr. Jindal, who has given us good & regular business over the past 2-3 years. He is a cute oldish man of man about 56-60 years, & who is also quite humble about his successes & wealth & is vey simple & in fact quite a likeable person & affectionate person.. One afternoon I had gone to his office with regard to some bookings etc etc. After our discussions, suddenly, Mr, Jindal started praising me in terms of how efficient I was etc & how my management should be happy with my performance & I deserved a promotion soon etc. Much to my surprise, he went further in his praise & began to compliment me on how pretty I was & how I must be having a lot of suitors & whether I had any boyfriends. I was a little surprised at this turn in the conversation, but did not object & responded a little modestly at his compliments. Mr.Jindal did not stop & continued his praise of my goodlooks, & now also added that I had a really lovely figure & then nervously added that I should be proud of my "assets". Taken aback, I did not say anything & then Mr.Jindal said, he thought I really had a beautiful figure & in fact one of the most attractive figures he has seen in a very long time. I not only felt actually awkward at these compliments, but also blushed - this was totally unexpected & I not only had to act cool but be diplomatic as far as I could. He chided me a little saying that surely I must be aware & proud of my figure. I quickly mumbled that I thought I was nothing special & he intervened to say that he thought I had a perfect figure. I sort of thanked him for his compliments & got up to leave. Mr. Jindal than asked me not to rush & confessed that he often thought of me & in fact, very nervously said, that he would really appreciate if he could see me without any clothes on........ I was totally taken aback at this sudden shift of his interest in me -- from the past professional approach to this highly personal & direct sexual interest in me. I moved to leave his office, but he quickly asked me not to feel offended, & in fact clarified that he was only wishing to see me & admire me without clothes on ---- nothing more or nothing less & would compensate adequately for my "favour". Without saying anything, in a very surprised & offended manner I left his office.

I did not tell this to anybody in the office as I felt it would entail tarnishing his image & goodwill & would be better if I avoided him for awhile. A few days later he called up to discuss some bookings & then later asked me not to feel offended or upset about what he said the other day, but it was a feeling he was wanting to express to me for a long time. He really felt, I had a good well maintained figure & he really did not mean any harm & it would be a rare treat & privilege if he could see me w/o any clothes on.......he was not interested in going further at all. I, straight away replied, that it was not possible & how he could imagine I would do such a thing. He asked & requested me not to get angry or offended & to think about it leisurely. He then said, he would "reward" me if I reconsidered & mentioned a sum of Rs15,000/-. I said, it was not possible & hung up the phone in anger.

I was quite taken aback at his bold approach & avoided his calls for the next week or so.However, he managed to get me on the phone once & started talking about his bookings once again ----.We talked official things for awhile & he then again "requested" me to reconsider his proposal as I was really getting obsessed with me & my figure & he would really consider himself lucky & privileged if he could see me nude or semi nude ( in the past he was saying w/o clothes & this was the first time he used the word, nude ) promising full discretion & confidentiality etc. I again promptly declined this.
[+] 3 users Like themaskeditor's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Every few days this sort of conversation would take place, with him requesting & me declining. He did not seem to give up & after awhile, I did not mind this conversation as I kept declining. This continued for about a month. The funny part was that he was still so shy, so coy, & so embarrassed about his requests, that I even started finding it a little amusing & would not hang up the phone as abruptly as before. Instead I would simply hear him out & be diplomatic with him. Mr. Jindal, from the initial plain requests of my undressing from him, now became far more specific & eloquent in his compliments to me ---- he said that he thought that I had very firm & shapely breasts & he often imagined how they would look without my blouse or bra on......in fact one day he asked me the size of my breasts & when I declined to tell him, he said they must be at least 38" ---- I at once said they were not "that big" & he said they must be then a minimum of 36" & that they could not be smaller than that. I acknowledged that he was right now & after which whenever he would call up he would enquire about my 36"s. Unexpectedly I had given him an opportunity to get a little more intimate.

More than a month & a half had elapsed from the day of his first request & by this time I became a little familiar & comfortable with his queries & also realised he was pretty harmless & would not / could not force himself onto me. One day he enquired about the colour of my bra & when I said it was white, he said I should try wearing a black bra as it would contrast well with my fair skin complexion. He also requested me to wear the brand of "loveless" bra as they were supposed to have a good fit & also had a provocative & revealing cut. Over the next few days he kept enquiring, if I had brought the new bra. As it so happened when I next bought a new bra, it was a black colour "loveable" bra. During this period, on 2-3 occasions I had to visit his office to collect some papers & then we would only talk on professional issues. He would then later phone me & say how pretty I was looking in the blue sari or the maroon sari etc & how sexy I was looking & when he would get the chance to "see" & "savour" my good figure etc & I would casually tell him "never" & he would plead & request me to say "maybe". When he next enquired if I had bought the black colour bra, I confirmed it & he was very happy to hear that & also that it was the "Loveable" brand he suggested & said I would be looking very sexy in it. In fact he enquired when I was putting it on in the morning, I would have looked in the mirror & realised that it does looks sexy with a provocative cut. Actually he was right, that morning when I was wearing the bra & looked in the mirror it did look quite sexy & had a good fit compared to my previous bras & I mentioned this to him & he got pretty excited about it. I later realised that his attempt was to try & engage me in some sort dialogue about my figure & I had unwittingly responded to it - once again.

That afternoon, he visited the hotel with some customer of his & we briefly met in the lobby. Strangely enough I was a little self conscious - I knew,that he knew,that I was wearing a sexy, black bra & I was aware of his lusty gaze on my bosom (it did give a strange thrill though). In the evening he called up & complimented me & said that the bra did make a difference & that my breasts were looking more prominent, firmer, fuller & sexier than normal..... I really did not know how to respond & just blurted out how he could tell the difference & he said that he has been admiring my breasts for so long, he could make out even a slight variation & they really looked wonderful now. I could only respond with a quick "thank you & I gotta rush now" & hung up the phone.

A couple of days later, when he again called up, he begin to compliment my legs, saying that they appeared long & slender & fitted very well with my height. He then said I had very sexy "derriere" & how often he imagined how my buttocks would look like ---- they were so shapely, so cuddly, & appeared so soft & firm & how I would make heads turn every time I walked by. He liked the sway of my hips & how my buttocks rolled so seductively etc etc. He, once again, repeated his request that he wanted to see me partially or totally nude & I should not deny an old man his request of this rare treat & privilege & he was not interested in anything further. It was really up to me how much I wanted to " reveal" - he would never force me, beyond what I was comfortable with. He continued that he often wondered about the " secrets" hidden beneath my sari etc etc & once "exposed " it was a "sight for the angels". He said I had a smooth back & how my dark colour blouses highlighted the fairness & smoothness of my skin & back & what not.This flattery was just too much & inspite of myself I began to giggle. This was getting too much ---- Mr. Jindal was just not giving up & not taking no for an answer & at the same time he was still being so shy & embarrassed & apologetic about his "interest " in me ( as if he was helpless about it) that I could not get furious with him. Moreover he was a valuable client & I had to be diplomatic with him to ensure that business still continues.

On his next phone call he again enquired if I was wearing my "black loveable bra" & when I said yes , he give a loud sigh & said how he wished he could see it. He then asked if I what colour panty I was wearing & if it was also "loveable". The Qs was such, that either way I replied, it would open up another query & draw me into a further intimate dialogue. I replied saying it was not "Loveable" & which gave him an opportunity to request me to buy one & he said I should wearing a matching panty. There were very sexy panty's available with deep, hi -cuts & which hardly covered anything, but were highly snug & looked extremely provocative & sexy & once I bought one, I should let him know. When he next called he first enquired about " my 36" (my breasts ) & asked what colour bra I was wearing & when I told him it was the black one, he thanked me for it, saying he dreamt about me wearing it & fantasised that I was undressing for him. He enquired again, about what colour panty I was wearing & when I said " black also ", I could literally sense his mind working on trying to visualise me.
Like Reply
It was close to two months since he revealed his passion / obsession for me & after awhile my attitude too began to change , in the sense that I would no longer get angry when he " "passionately complimented me or described my figure " & sort of accepted his compliments now. He was still so shy & embarrassed about his "desires" for me, that I sort of felt sorry for him. He still appeared very harmless. Also, maybe I began to enjoy his unflagging interest in me & his erotic talk about my breasts, buttocks, legs etc.. It was quite flattering in a way & inspite of myself I started to enjoy his phonecalls. It seemed like a good game of cat & mouse & in fact I even once imagined that I was undressing for him.

A few days later, I had to visit his office to deliver some papers & I met him alone in his office chambers, with him sitting behind his large desk. After our professional talk, he suddenly said " I bet, you are wearing your black bra - "they " are really looking great again".We were talking like this face to face, & I knew I was wearing a white bra & told him he was wrong. He kept insisting he was right & I kept saying he was not, when he suddenly said "prove it - show me if your bra is black or white ". This was a sort of challenge to me & just to prove him wrong, I stood up ( & knowing the office door was closed & nobody would come in) I deliberately dropped my sari paloo off my shoulders & upto my waist, so that he could see my tight blouse clearly & my cleavage & initially I thought of opening my blouse to show my bra to him, but somehow chickened out & instead, showed him the white bra strap on my shoulder. Jindal watched with rapt attention & then without saying a word & with a triumphant smile, I adjusted my paloo, picked up my bag & left.. Again, I felt I was being drawn into unknown & erotic territory of his choice.

On the way back to office, I was trembling with excitement...... I had done a very bold thing by removing my saree paloo for him to have a good & clear look at my tight blouse & cleavage & also showed him my bra strap. I could not help feeling thrilled by it & remembering, that stunned & transfixed look on Jindal's face. A couple of hours later Jindal called up & profusely apologized for not calling up earlier ---- he was still recovering from the beautiful sight of seeing me remove my saree palloo & show my bra strap to him. I could not help laughing at this.

The next day, he litreally begged me not to disappoint an old man & he wanted to see me only once without any clothes on or to whatever extent I was comfortable with , promising full discretion & that he would not proceed any further other than to watch me only. I really felt sorry for him, but strangely enough, I began to get a thrill on thinking of undressing for him - maybe some latent exhibitionistic streak in me & for the first time did not say a direct "no" to him. Also after what I did in his office, & his passive response (ie. content to just watch), he did appear harmless. When I was once undressing before going to bed, I sort of said to myself, what if Mr. Jindal was watching me, & strangely enough I got a strange kick out of that thought.

A couple of days when he called up, he again said he was so enamoured by me & obsessed & again requested when I was going to make an old man happy & allow him to see the most beautiful sight of his life etc. I laughed at this & did not say anything & he continued with his usual erotic talk of the beauty & firmness of my breasts, my buttocks etc. I could sort of sense my resolve weakening --- from the initial reaction of anger when He first told me of his obsession, & to my present lukewarm acceptance of his persistence & obsession & acceptance of his obsession with me. In a way it was also very flattering.He was still so shy, & embarrassed about his obsession that I felt a sort of sympathy for him. He asked me to visit him at his guest house in S.Delhi , & I sort demurred saying it was not possible & I was very busy etc. He said he would never force me to do anything & whatever I was comfortable with was fine with him. I kept demurring & kept insisting (reminding that will not try anything - I do not why, but I believed him ). In a way I sort of felt my resolve weakening. He called up twice later, & I finally relented & said "maybe" & we sort of tentatively fixed up for that Friday - (which was 3 days away ) at 11.a.m & gave me the directions to his guest house which was not too far from my office. I felt that Friday was a long way off & I could always change my mind later on. On Thursday he called up & said he would reach his guest house by 10.am & I could come whenever I was ready.

The next day, I unexpectedly became very busy with some reports & thought I would be unable to make it --- & also felt a little sorry for the waiting Mr. Jindal. However I did finish my work by noon time & than took an auto to his guest house & reached around 12.30 p.m. Nervously I rang the front door bell (wondering if would still be there --- in fact I was wishing he would not be there & I could later tell him that I actually went there & then make him fell guilty, & I had done my part of the deal ). I was wearing a dark maroon silk saree with a matching blouse. A very happy Mr Jindal opened the door & after shaking my hand said he was literally praying I would come & the suspense was killing him & profusely thanked me for coming by. I told him I had to get back early & I just wanted to say " hello ". He led me to the largish drawing room & said that he was waiting from 10.a.m & he had sent the caretaker out & we were all by ourselves & to relax. He went & sat at the other end of the sitting room -- about 10 -12 feet away. We did some small chat about work etc & he than offered me a coke & sensing my nervousness, kept telling me to relax & he would force anything on me.. Actually I noticed he too was very nervous about the whole thing - probably much more than me & somehow that gave me some sort of reassurance & confidence. After about half an hour, he commented that not only was I the prettiest girl in the hotel, but had the best figure too. He has been watching me for the past two years & it was only now he had the courage to tell me about his obsession & passion for me. That I had come to visit him was enough for him & he felt very obliged & thanked me profusely. He then said after the way I dropped my palloo that day in his office, he was unable to sleep for two days & was going mad trying to imagine what was below my blouse. I could not help giggle at this & encouraged he said he was sure that I was wearing my black bra. I said he was wrong & he again asked me to prove him wrong.
Like Reply
When I had entered the guest house I was pretty sure that I would "not oblige him "in any way, but now I felt quite relaxed about the whole thing, & decided to play along a little bit. I,then to prove him wrong, I slowly pulled my saree paloo down onto my waist & sat there --- my blouse had a low neckline cut & my cleavage was pretty prominent & my breasts were sort of seductively visible. I sat like that for a few minutes & tried as if to show my bra shoulder strap. I glanced at Mr.Jindal & he was watching transfixed with a very focused look --- he still looked so shy & vulnerable. He then said not to show my bra in that manner. I got the message & then hesitated a bit & then thought, might as well ---- & with him watching I slowly began to unbutton my blouse -- halfway through I spread open the blouse to show him my white bra & Mr. Jindal, in a hoarse & choked voice asked me to open it further. I slightly hesitated & the thought, might as well do it only once & then totally unhooked my blouse & spread it open for him to get a good view of my breasts in my bra. It was actually a " loveable " bra with a god provocative cut & Mr. Jindal said in a soft & emotion filled voice " they are really beautiful" & I actually blushed at this & felt quite proud then. I let him stare at my bra & breasts , slowly feeling a thrill about it myself --- He did not budge from his seat & as he promised he was content on just watching me. My saree paloo was on my lap & my blouse was fully open & becoming a little bolder now I slowly removed my blouse & pulling it off my shoulders I dropped it on the seat next to me. I feel awkward & also thrilled at my so willingly exposing myself to a man.

I then got up & walked away to the dining table & to keep my empty coke bottle on the table & knowing he was watching, did not cover myself with my saree palloo. He then asked me to remove my bra & when I hesitated, he said do whatever I was comfortable with. By then I never felt threatened or pressurised with him & walked around the hall without my blouse on. He asked to see my legs & instead of trying to remove my saree, I then simply pulled it up to sort of mid thigh to show my fair legs to him & felt a thrill about it. He asked me to repeat it &I again pulled up my saree - this time a little higher & when every time his request was repeated , I would oblige, pulling my saree further up till he could see my black panty as well. By then I was feeling very comfortable about the whole thing & then removed my saree first & then after a little while & on his persistent requests of " Pl remove yr bra " I actually removed my bra & showed my fair, firm & totally free breasts to him. He had not budged from his seat & was very content just watching me. Now I was just in my petticoat & totally topless & inspite of myself, was enjoying, what I was doing. Also, with him being a passive watcher , I was quite comfortable ---- I could have been undressing at home, for that matter. When I glanced at Mr. Jindal, I was surprised to note that he had opened his trousers & withdrawn his cock & was slowly stroking his erection. I was taken aback, but he seemed to be in such a heavenly trance , stroking his erect cock, that I did not say anything or show some discomfort, though it was a new & unexpected dimension--- in fact I slyly looked at his cock quite closely & was impressed with it's size ---- which did appear pretty large. I was now enjoying myself -- sort of posing for him. I was still topless & on an impulse, I even opened my petticoat & dropped it to the floor, to just stand in front of him , sort of naked, with just my black skimpy panty on. I turned around for him to see my buttocks etc & sort of just walked around the place, with just my high heels on & my black panty..... Mr. Jindal was quietly & intently watching me doing all this & still stroking his erect cock........ this sort of gave me a sense of satisfaction. I was enjoying my bout of exhibitionism. He indicated me to pull my panty off & I for the first time really felt shy & avoided doing so. He pleaded again & I then turned around to show my buttocks & pulled my panty down & displayed my fair & soft buttocks to him & then pulled my panty back up. I heard Jindal sighing loudly, & looked at him. He was stroking his cock furiously now & I watched him fascinated & when he slightly leaned forward, his eyes staring at me like in a trance & I saw his cock explode with his white semen spurting out.

He then sat back on his chair, dreamlike & smiled at me weakly & with a content look just relaxed back on the sofa & whispered a big "Thank You" !! I then took my own time to dress up & again with him watching & once ready waved him goodbye & quietly left the guest house. I felt a sense of achievement, thrill & exhilaration at what I had done & said to myself that it was fun. I also felt safe, because he was just a passive watcher. It was a totally different experience & in the end not very uncomfortable. The whole thing would have lasted about 45 minutes to an hour.

That night I thought about it & fell asleep dreaming that I was again stripping in the nude for Mr. Jindal. It was an erotic act I thought & I had enjoyed myself.
[+] 2 users Like themaskeditor's post
Like Reply
The next day. Mr. Jindal called up & said " I have just been to heaven & seen the most beautiful angel" He thanked me profusely & said I had exceeded his expectations & my breasts were too good to be true -- so firm, so soft & so proud with such a good "angle", & with soft pinkish brown nipples. He found my stomach very flat & sexy & my legs very long & shapely. He also added, that his prayers of all these years had finally materialised & somehow he had a gut feel, that I would eventually agree to his impassioned requests.Now that I had once "exposed " myself to him, he become all the more eloquent about his compliments to me & what a lovely figure I REALLY had !! Again strangely enough I enjoyed his erotic compliments & felt quite proud & he realising this, just continued his erotic talk.

A couple of days later, he called up & requested for another " show " as his obsession was still unfulfilled & undiminished. I demurred as usual, saying that once is enough, but he kept requesting (he was never overbearing ) & pleading. I sort of agreed to go after a couple of days & we fixed up the time & his only request was that I wear the "Loveable" set of a bra & panty, to which I agreed. The next day I realized, that I did not have a matching set & went to the shop & bought one attractive set.

The following day, I reached his guest house on time & he was eagerly awaiting me.. We talked for a little while on professional stuff, with him sitting in his corner & me at the other end. I was feeling quite comfortable & with a little bit of his prodding me to "start the show", I did not hesitate to oblige. I got up from my seat & slowly & seductively started to undress. First my saree, than my blouse, than my petticot till I was just in my new & skimpy set of my matching bra & panty. Wearing just that I deliberately walked around the room, in my high heel shoes --- opened the fridge to take a bottle of Coke, made a quick call to my office etc. Mr. Jindal was very content to watch me...... as I had expected, he had opened his trousers & had withdrawn his cock -- which was already swollen & erect & was gently stroking it while watching me with a transfixed look. I felt, thrill, pride & excitement by the whole thing. This time without his prodding, I unclasped my bra & very pointedly displayed my breasts to him. I cupped my breasts & tweaked my nipples & he watched me, amazed & happy to rub his cock, watching me. I continued this way for a little while & then decided to get really bold & slowly pulled down my panty & though I initially felt shy, was also very thrilled by my own boldness & was now totally naked before him.

Mr. Jindal, kept saying " wonderful " " excellent" & other similar adjectives..

I was quite comfortable & started erotically posing for him......... lying on the carpeted floor, showing my buttocks to him, cupping my breasts, spreading my legs etc for him. I could see him controlling himself & very soon he again ejaculated his semen, with a content & satisfied look on his face. I was quite happy to see this & was in no hurry to dress up & for another half hour or so still hung around , naked, & made a couple of phone calls to my office etc & liking the idea of my being nude - in another person's house & in his company as well,but with no sexual contact being made. The first time I had stayed for about an hour, but this time I stayed at the guest house for almost 2& a half hours (& I think for almost two hours without any clothes on) True to his word, he was very discreet about it & over the next month or so I visited him at his guest house another 3 or 4 times & would spend about at least 2/3 hours posing sexily for him. From his side he too, bought me quite a few sexy outfits to wear ---- mini leather skirts, skimpy negligées, nighties, bra & panty's etc some ethnic Indian dresses etc & I enjoyed posing for him in all these various dresses. It was quite erotic the whole thing ---- my sexily posing for an older man & him loving to watch me youthful nakedness. However on the last 2 occassions, he "requested " if he was allowed to touch me -- he profusely apologised, as the arrangement was " only watching " & "no touching". By that time I was very comfortable with him & I agreed to it & he was very gentle & soft when he touched my body ---- first my breasts -- as if they were real & than as if to weigh them & then my stomach, legs, buttocks, cunt etc. he was very soft. I let him softly suck on my breasts & nipples & kiss & lick my legs, buttcoks & cunt as well. From my side, I caressed his cock ---- hard & rock like & slowly masturbated him till he ejaculated on my hands. It really was very sexy & exciting & I enjoyed it a lot.On one occasion I even took his erection in my mouth & softly sucked his cock I was by then very comfortable with him as I knew he would never harm or force me for anything I did not want or like. It was an unspoken agreement that we will not proceed beyond that... no intercourse or fucking etc.
Like Reply
However, recently he made another request.... He wanted to invite another of his close friend for a "show". This friend was coming from Calcutta & would be very very discrete & like him, would never force anything on me. This friend ,was his old college mate & very rarely visited Delhi. I rejected this proposal outright, feeling that this " show" scene should not spread to other people as well & suddenly feeling a little insecure & doubtful about the whole thing. Mr. Jindal kept requesting me to reconsider & promising that nothing would happen, that I did not want. He stood personal guarantee. This continued for a few more days, & strangely enough, I started to imagine & fantasise myself actually "exposing " & stripping to the nude for two eager & lusty old men. His friend called Sengupta, was coming the next day from Calcutta & would be staying at the guest house. At the last minute I sort of agreed to "perform " jointly for his friend, with the condition that Mr. Jindal also be there, & would restrain & prevent things in case anything went out of hand.

At the fixed up time at 11.30 a.m , a couple of days later, I went to the guest house & saw that Sengupta appeared very similar to Mr.Jindal - quiet, shy, affable & embarrassed , though a little taller & heftier than Mr.Jindal. We chatted for a little while, when Sengupta also saying that, from whatever he could make out, that I had a very sexy figure & I should be in the movies & what not. Mr. Jindal than asked me to relax & start whenever I was ready. The whole thing was so easygoing & relaxed, that even though I was initially very nervous, I felt more thrilled by the prospect of exhibiting myself to two men now.

I was in my official saree, & got up & slowly begin to strip & feeling thrilled at what I was doing. After 10 - 15 minutes or so I was down to just my bra & panty & Jindal was commenting about me legs, buttocks like " Dekko, Kya legs hai, look at her waist, breasts kitne firm hei " etc etc --- he was like a proud parent talking about his bright child to an important guest. Soon enough (& very much to my surprise ) they had both opened their trousers & were now stroking their already erect cocks. I curiously looked at Sengupta's cock & it looked almost twice the size of Mr.Jindal's --- especially in terms of thickness --- it really seemed to dominate. I got thrilled by seeing the sight of two erect cocks & I being the cause of their attention & erection. I started to strut around the room & pose from all different angels & showing my legs, buttocks, breasts etc in sexy poses etc & getting excited in the process. I unclasped my bra & dropped it on the floor & shook my breasts for them & cupped & squeezed them etc. Both their cocks were erect like flagpoles & with absolutely no inhibitions now, I slowly pulled down my panty & was totally naked before the two lusty & horny old men & enjoying every minute of it. After my past few strip shows with Mr. Jindal, I knew exactly how to seductively pose & arouse the voyeurs & I turned my back to them, showed my buttcoks, lay on the ground, spread my legs open, displayed my cunt etc etc , with both the men watching engrossed & stroking their erect cocks. I walked around the room & getting very aroused in the process. I looked at Mr. Jindal & he sort of beckoned me to come & sit next to them. I was uncertain, & ignored him & continued with my erotic posing , though I was intrigued by Sengupta's big cock.After a few minutes, I deliberately went & stood close to Mr.Jindal & he began to touch & fondle me, with Sengupta watching us intently. Mr.Jindal, had undressed by then & stood up & was softly touching & caressing my breasts, & when I felt something caress my buttocks & realised that Sengupta was fondling my arse. I moved away quickly, & they followed me to middle of the room, with Sengupta too quickly undressing & suddenly all three of us were nude. Inspite of this, I never felt threatened & in fact still felt in control of things, as both the men appeared obsessed by me & did not want to hurt or offend me. I could stop things whenever I wanted to. I still had that the confidence about my power & hold over both of them

I relented & let them both touch me & all of a sudden I had these four hands simultaneously on my naked body -- fondling my breasts, my buttcoks, my legs, my cunt & trying to kiss my back, shoulder, lips etc etc. They both were now simultaneously sucking my breasts & licking my erect nipples & also fingering my very moist cunt. I held Sengupta's cock & was pretty surprised by it's sheer thickness &, hardness. While I was stroking his cock, I also found Mr. Jindal's hand on Sengupta's cock & stroking it & he said to me " don't you like this big cock ?" I found it strange to have two separate hands on one cock & then Mr. Jindal, bent down on his knees & much to my astonishment, started to suck Sengupta's cock , with loud slurping noises. He had to open his mouth wide to take the big cock in & I watched this " gay act " with interest. Obviously they had done this before & were quite comfortable about it. He then beckoned me to join him & I too bent down & kissed his cock from the side & then tried to take it in my mouth --- it really was huge & I had to really open my mouth wide open o take that massive cock in & almost gagged as it filled my mouth. I was now on all my fours & Mr. Jindal moved behind me & stared to lick my anus hole & finger my cunt & I was busily sucking this huge cock in my mouth. After a few minutes, I lay on the floor & now Mr.Jindal moved up & I pushed his cock in my mouth, while Sengupta begin to lick my cunt., & was rubbing his hands on Jindal's buttocks. This was turning out to be a jolly threesome & both the men seemed to be bisexual. True enough, later Sengupta too sucked Jindal's cock. Later I tried to suck both their cocks together & had to alternate the sucking, while the other cock was being rubbed on my face. Almost simultaneously, both of them ejaculated their loads of semen, into my mouth ,onto my face, my neck etc & had all the icky warm semen dripping all over my face, mouth, neck etc. It was totally amazing. It had progressed beyond the original stripping & exhibiting scene to something more erotic & unplanned.We had done a lot of "forbidden things " & unwittingly I had also participated in a "threesome"... somehow it seemed to have happened so naturally.

After awhile I washed up & left, amidst profuse thanks from both. Mr.Jindal called up next day & thanked me again. A couple of weeks later I visited Mr. Jindal again & '"performed" once again for him. By pour unspoken agreement we avoided to have intercourse & so it was only restricted to my exhibitionism, stripping, even mutual masturbation. This was going on now for almost two months or so & though I had a steady boyfriend then, I did not even hint anything to him.Once when I went to Mr. Jindal's office, I quickly opened my blouse & bra for him to fondle & suck & removed my panty & left it with him & left & returned to office without any panty on, which was a very erotic feeling & with Mr.Jindal phoning up & enquiring how I felt w/o any underwear on etc

Recently Mr.Jindal enquired about another female colleague of mine at work & if she would also be "interested" & asked me to drop some hints to her. Strangely I did not feel any sense of jealousness or possessiveness & asked him to also try directly with her. He is a persistent sort of person, as I knew from my experience. Let's see how much this will progress!!.

Though, this has become very long ( it took almost 3 weeks to complete this ), I hope all you readers enjoy reading this. I feel that what I underwent was a unique erotic experience & enjoyable. I looked back over the past 3-4 month or so -- how I got converted from a very reluctant person to now cooperate with him to such an extent. Maybe I had a latent exhibitionistic streak in me, which he sighted & exploited to the hilt -- I do not know, but in the end I feel it was fun & worth it.

Mr. Jindal sings praises of me & has maintained his promise of discretion. In the end, his persistence did pay off --- as they say "A quitter never wins & a winner never quits". So eventually Mr.Jindal did win!!

Hope the moral is clear to all of you.

Will appreciate any comments etc

The End
Like Reply
very hot.... thanks for sharing
Like Reply
(16-03-2023, 03:55 PM)koolme98 Wrote: very hot.... thanks for sharing

Glad that you liked it.
[+] 1 user Likes themaskeditor's post
Like Reply
It is a nice story ! Well narrated ! The author could have continued to some more adventures !
Like Reply
Lovely
Like slow poison
Like Reply