Adultery Surekha Maushi ne mujhe apni behen banaya!!
Hello everyone!! 

This is my second story and I'd absolutely love it if you could leave ur comments or feedback on the story! It will only help me a better writer in the future. Also, I explore a lot of crossdressing and saree fetish in my stories and try to use em as aesthetically as I can. So if there's anything you'd like me to address please comment or dm me!! 

Her name is Surekha, a fair, motherly slightly plump lady of about 45 years. My wife and I have entrusted her with all the cooking and meal prep that has to be done as we do not get time to step into the kitchen due to our hectic schedules. 

Surekha usually wears her glasses and ties her hair in a well oiled and big bun. She is also very particular abou the way she drapes her saree and makes sure the pleats of her pallu and in front of the saree are pinned and look neat. She is an absolutely fantastic cook especially the Maharashtrian cuisine which my wife and I have started to absolutely love!! She not only cooks food but also makes sure the kitchen is spic and span when she leaves.

During the summers, when the Mumbai heat cN be punishing, she inserts the pallu in her waist as she starts sweating and once done, makes sure her pleats and pallu are neatly arranged before she leaves the house after her chores. She wears a long mangalsutra and green bangles on her hands that she is a married woman in the marathi community. 

She wears simple yet lovely georgette or faux silk or crepe sarees most of the time and carries a small mobile phone in a purse that she carries, she is very soft spoken and is a pleasure to watch while she prepares our meals!! On diwali and Ganapati is when she would occasionally wear a fancier saree and get decked up in some jewellery too. 

My wife was going to be out of the country for 2 months and surekha maushi as we fondly call her was to take responsibility in the kitchen full time without my wife's supervision. She was happy with this arrangement too as this would mean more salary for those months! 

Everything was going well, until one day I came out of the shower and saw her adjusting the pleats of her pallu. I couldn't believe my eyes, here she was in all her glory wearing a simple black blouse and a green crepe saree that was shiny at all her curves!! Her pallu was bunched up in her right hand as she was adjusting it, and I chances on seeing this before she could throw it around her left shoulder. Her dangling mangalsutra, her plumpy navel and her heaving breasts made me tingle!! I just acted as I didn't see anything and moved into my room to dress up for work

I opened my wardrobe and was breathing heavily and I was really confused!! I loved what i saw, now the thing was that I wanted be her, look like her, move around with a hint of feminity like her, walk down from our building and go to her house, be the wife of her husband, have a fleshy tummy and a seductive, round navel like her, taken by her husband, may be get pregnant and more importantly, wear the sarees she wears and feel being Surekha. 

This is when I decided, I want her to make me Surekha! A bit about my self, im a 5,10 fair man with an average 33 year Olds body, I have a slightly plump midriff and I absolutely love wearing sarees. Ever since I was a little kid I wanted to be the heroine dancing in the rains with the saree draped carelessly around their bodies... 

Since my wife travels a lot for work, I get a lot of time dressing up and looking like a "bhabhi". She has a lovely collection of sarees and as I have shared in my previous stories I absolutely love wearing her sarees. 

I have never had this feeling of being a particular woman and adapt to her ways of doing things, but Surekha maushi changed all of that. I specifically wanted to be her. Hence I deviced a plan

The next day when she came into work early in the morning, I opened the door grogily and let her in and tried going back to sleep. A few minutes later, I woke up with an idea, I sheepishly went to her in the kitchen and told her "mujhe saadi pehenna seekhna hai, office main fancy dress competition ke liye". She was a bit confused at first, but being the sweet woman that she is, said, "kaisi style main pehenna hai? Main toh ek hi style jaanti hoon. Chalega kya?". The moment she said that, I couldn't hold in the excitement and said, "Chalega maushi, and asked her what type of saree would suit me. She said" aapko green ya blue saadi pehenna chahiye". I was impressed. I said" kya aap mere liye apni saadi la sakte ho, mere paas saadi nahi hai aur priya bhi saadi nahi pehenti ". I lied aboutthis as I have quite a few lovely and exquisite sarees that my wife never wore, but I wanted to wear her sarees, her petticoat that has been used and worn by her. So I requested her to get one of her sarees and she agreed with a smile. Now that I think of it in hindsight, I knew about my fantasy from the beginning and was just toying with me. I was super excited the whole day, and ordered a readymade blouse from Amazon to be delivered on the same day and since for Prime members the delivery is sometimes done on the same day, by the end of day, I had a lovely black blouse with a round open back that had the closing hooks at the back.
I shaved my face and made sure there wasn't a grain of hair on my face  

I couldn't wait for her to come in next morning and at  exactly 8 am the door bell rang, I sprinted to the hall and opened the door for Surekha maushi, today she looked lovely in a green and gray chiffon/silk saree neatly pleated at the pallu and pinned. I was super happy jus to see her, and THEN.I told her that there is no need to prep anything, and lets start with our session! She gave a motherly smile and nodded and opened her plastic bag, inside were 2 sarees, one a green crepe silk shiny saree and the other a red and black saree. Both of them we were worn by her in the last few days, I was super happy and excited. 

I told her, "aap jaise bologe waise start karte hai" she nodded while smiling and told me "aap blouse aur petticoat pehen lo, main saadi pehna deti hoon". I took her petticoat which was a simple cotton petticoat in black from her hand and went into the bedroom, slid my tshirt and shorts down and wore one of my wives hipster panties that covered my raging hard on too. As I slid the petticoat on my legs, I realised that it was something Surekha must have worn sometime back, and it sent shivers down my spine. Then i wore my blouse and stuffed it. I also had a beautiful wig at home as my wife had short hair and wanted to try out different styles sometimes, so I wore that too. I looked myself in the huge mirror in the living room and realised, I was looking hot with just a blouse and petticoat and my long tied in a  bun. My hands started roaming around on my body, I was feeling so feminine and submissive i started posing while arching my back in the mirror. I then practiced ntroducing myself as Surekha with a feminine voice in front of the mirror and then suddenly realised Surekha maushi was inside the room with me. I stopped and flushed with embarrassment, tried to hide my face in my hands, she came near me and said, "Aapko meri tarah dikhna hai?" I nodded with my hands still covering my face. She continued, "main aapko tayyar karungi, bilkul meri chhoti behen lagogi aap, aapka naame kya rakhu?,   I told her," Koi bhi Maharashtrian naam de do naMaushi". She could hear the desperation in my voice and said, "Theek hai aaj se tum Asha, meri chhoti behen. Aapke office wale bhi aapko pehchaan nahi payenge." I realised that she was still under the impression that I had to wear the saree for an event. 

I was on cloud 9 as she said these words and was super excited about how this would pan out! Then she unfurled her green shiny crepe silk saree and stretched the saree in her arms and asked me to come near her, I walked to her and stood still and she started the drape. Everytime she would tuck the fabric in the petticoat, her finger would touch my waist, which would send currents through my body, and I used to make a "SSSSSS" sound everything our skin made contact, I think she started purposely touching the skin around my waist and back. It was a heavenly feeling to dreped by the woman of your dreams, then she put the pleats in order ar the front and tucked those pleats into the petticoat, she plunged it a bit deeper and could feel my super hard manhood, she gave a naughty look the moment she touched it and said "sorry Asha" with a mischievous smile. I lost my myself there for a bit and kissed her head lovingly, I could actually smell the fragrant flowers on her bun and the oil on her neatly tied bun. Then she started pleating my pallu, I wanted her to keep a thinner uniform pleat but she said, "Humara ghar me, aurat on ko pura sar dhakna padta hai. Nahit to aas pass ke mard log, respect nahi karenge". I was pleasantly surprised when she referred to me as a woman, while she was pinning my pallu I could the crinkle of her green bangles and smell her aroma from her under arm. Once she was done, she tied my hair in a bun just like her and put my wife's mangalsutra around my neck. 

She turned me around and when I saw myself in the mirror I was blown away at how close i resembled her while wearing her saree and being dressed by her. I smiled and gave her hug and I could feel her caressing my back and holding me lovingly in her arms. It was not sexual at all, it was just me being thankful and happy that there was a woman who understood my need to be like her!! 

After we moved apart, she said, "Asha, kya khana banau aaj?" I looked at her and said, "Surekha tai, Aaj khana bahar se order karte hai na". She agreed immediately and we giggled and laughed like 2little girls! Then we went in the hall and sat on the sofa, I told her to show me some more of her feminine adaa and style. I realised that she walked with a sway in her kamar, which I tried to replicate but couldn't do, looking at me she said, "Mere kamar tumse badi hai na aasha, isliye aise lachakti hai, tum ek baar Maa banogi na to tumhari bhi ho jayegi!!!," she started laughing at her own joke. I joined her in her laughs and it was like meeting an old friend after a long time. I slowly asked her," toh banaye na mujhe bhi Maa, mera bhi mann karta hai pregnant hone ka, bache sambhalne ka. To which she thought for a bit and then went in the kitchen to fetch her phone, I was a bot confused as to what she is doing. She called someone from the kitchen and I couldn't figure out who that was. Then, she came in the hall where I was sitting, she sat next to me and caressed my hair and tucked one the strands behind my ear. I lovingly looked at her and held her hands in mine and put my head on her shoulder. I then asked, abhi mujhe aur adaayein sikhao na Surekha Tai. The next moment she got up and told, "Thoda kitchen ke Kaam karna seekh lo, pati ko kya Hamesh bahar ka khana khilaogi?" to which I replied saying, "Aap jo sikhaoge main karungi". Then, she asked me to follow her in the kitchen, and she said, "Mere liya chai banao". I was taken aback, I had never heard her ordering me to do anything and now she was acting quite different. I submissivly said yes, and started filling water in the sauce pan, she said "kitchen main Kaam karte hue, hamesha pallu ko kamar main bandhna chahiye. Isse saadi jagah pe rehti hai aur aisa karne pe ghar malik hamara figure bhi dekh sakte hai! And she gave me anothwr one of her mischievous smiles. I understood what she meant and pulled my pallu with my right hand and tucked it in my waist. I suddenly started feeling like a perfect housewife, making chai in her kitchen with a saree draped around her luscious body. We chatted for a while until the chai was ready. Ofcourse, she took the full responsibility of making the chai and i was just there observing how she worked in the kitchen. Her arms juggled as she moved the pan around, her bra strap was visible from the side of her blouse. She took u tucked her pallu from her waist and iped her forehead with it. I like a quick learner, u tucked my pallu and started wiping the sweat off my forehead too. She looked at me like a proud mother, she could see that I was trying to ape her and she was being the best teacher ever. I poured the chi in 2 cups and there was still quite a bit of chai left in the sauce pan, I asked her, "Tai, aaj Chai galti se Zyaada ban gayee?" to which she replied, "Nahi maine Yeh humare mehmaan ke liye banayi hai". I asked, "Kaun mehmaan?", She replied, " tum bol rahi thi na ki tumhe puri tarah aurat banna hai, pati ki seva karni hai, uske bachon ki Maa banna hai, ek mard se sharirik sukh bhi toh chahiye na,? Jab tak tumhe Yeh sab nahi milega, tum ek puri aurat nahi ban sakti ho" I was taken aback and surprised by the way she spoke. Then, as if on cue, I felt my face flushed and embarrassed. I didn't know what to say. So she again asked me, "main jaanti hoon ki tumhe office ke liye saadi nahi pehenni hai, tumhe ek aurat banna pasand hai. Aur mujhe tumhe tayyar karke aur apne taur tareeke seekha e main bahaut mazza Aa raha hai. Par hum dono ke mazze main kahi tumhare aurat banne ka sukh adhura na reh jaye isliye maine kuch intezam kiya hai. Ek mard ka, jo tumhe ek aurat ko milne wali Saari khushi de sakega. 

She said, "mere ek dost hai, Ashok. Woh tumse milne ke liye bekarar hai. Woh isi building main security guard hai. Unka shift bas thodi hi der main khatam ho jayega, aur woh Yahaan ayenge, apni Asha se milne" she winked as she said the last sentence. 
I was shocked hearing this, I knew Ashok to be polite but no nonsense kinda guy. He was built heavily and had a thick moustache, I asked her in a low voice, "Surekha tai, Yeh sahi nahi hai. Building ke watchman ne agar sabko bata diya toh? Mukhe bahaut darr lag raha hai." To which she replied, "Tum tension mat lo Asha, main usko bahaut achhe se jaanti hoon. Woh kisi se kuch nahi kahega, main guarantee deti hoon. Bahaut excited hai tumse milne ke liye woh, Baat karogi?" I was too excited now, and nodded with a yes. 
She took out her cell and dialled the last dialled number, I was breathing heavily in just the anticipation of hearing a man's voice! Ashok answered the call after a few rings, Surekha smiled and said," Ashok ji, meri nanad aapse Baat karna chahti hai. Uska naam Asha hai, lijiye Baat kar lijiye" with a wicked smile she handed me the phone. I took it with trembling hands and put it on my ear, my bangles jingles as I held the phone near my ear. I said, hello ", Ashok," Namaste bhabhi ji, kaisi hai aap? Bahaut suna hai aapke baare main. Shift khatam hote hi aapke ghar aata hoon theek hai?. I replied, "Maine bhi aapke baare main bahaut suna hai, aap jitna jaldi ho sake Aa jaye, main intezaar karungi". To which he replied, " mera bas chae toh abhi k abhi Aa jau aapke paas, but kya kare duty hai na. Shaam ko milte hai, chai nashta Saath main karenge." i replied with a ji Haan and he disconnected the call. I was still trembling with excitement and nervousness. I handed over the phone to Surekha Tai. She took it from me and said," Ghabra mat Asha, ashok tumhe koi zabardasti nahi Karega. Mera khud ka experience hai! And she gave me a smile. I understood that they may have had an affair and she was quite open about talking about it. I asked her more, kya pasand hai Ashok ko?. She replied, "use na high class building main Rehne wali auratein pasand hai. Hamesha bolta rehta hai, ek din Iss building me se ek aurat ko bistar pe leke hi jaunga". I asked her if he knew I was a guy, she replied, Haan use koi problem nahi hai, chusne wali aur chudne wali milegi toh woh khush!!! I gasped at her usage of such filthy words. I never knew she used such words as she looked too motherly and docile. We both had a hearty laugh and she said, "Aao, main apko aapke pati ke liye tayyar karti hoon. Thoda touch up wagarah karna padega". I shyly nodded my head and she lead me to the bedroom. 

I was surprised but also super excited hearing those words out of her mouth. I had met Ashok previously when he and was in need of some cash and I had helped him out. This man was about my height, very fit due to the nature of his work and used to be as polite to talk to as Surekha, which was a surprise in the beginning. 

Surekha told me, "Asha, aao zara bedroom theek kar de hamare mehmaan ke liye". I blushed and went in the bedroom and started helping her. 
Then about 10 min later I got a call on the intercom, saying Ashok is in the building lobby. I couldn't believe that he would come over so soon, also Surekha tai pinched me on the waist in a naughty way. She then told me to cover my head with my pallu as marathi women cover their heads when meeting the male members of the family. 

As I was adjusting the pallu on my head, I heard the door bell ring, Asha spanked me on my saree draped ass and went ahead to open the door. 

There he was, dressed in a simple trouser and shirt, with a thick moustache and curly hair. He had a mischievous grin on his face that he was not able to hide. 
Surekha playfully introduces us,"Aho, hi Maajhi chhoti nahin ahe, Asha.". The moment she said that name i looked down at my feet, then suddenly I felt a coarse, rough finger under my chin. It was ashok who wanted to take a good look of his saali who was going to be his aadhi gharwali. He had a certain authoritarian gaze, to which I could only feel shy and submissive. As he was looking at me, Surekha came behind me and gave me thumk on my hips which put me off balance and I was into Ashoks arms. He had a wide chest due to the hard work requires in his profession and I felt like a helpless woman but was enjoying the hardness of his chest and thick strong arms. He said, "Surekha, Paani gheun ye" Surekha went into the kitchen to get some water and I was now alone in the arms of this fit man whose hands were now moving around on my back. Then, he put his lips on mine and gave me a loving long kiss, my knees went week and I would have fallen if he would not have held me tightly in his arms. I arched my back trying to push my chest outwards and he was just loving the long liplock. His mouth tasted of paan masala, but I was loving it. In the meanwhile, Surekha also entered. Looking at us in a liplock she said, "Waah asha, mere bina hi chalu kar diya" and playfully snaked my ass. I broke the kiss and tried to hide my face with my pallu. 

She said sharmana Chhodo Asha, aaj Yeh tumhare pati hai. Jo karna hai, jaise karna hai kar lo. Main nahi rokungi, ". I was getting more and more nervous now and asked him ," kya irada hai". He looked at me and smiled, and I like a dutiful wife started unbuttoning his shirt while he was busy taking off his belt and pant. In a moment he was naked with just his underwear on and the manhood making a tent in font of the briefs. 

I took the pallu of my saree and tucked it in my waist and kneeled in front of Ashok. Looking at all this asha got excited and took out the pins from her pleats of the pallu and let her pallu fall freely on her shoulder. Then she came behind me and gently pressed my face on Ashols crotch. I couldn't believe that I had a mid sized manhood in my mouth when Surekha said"sharam nahi aati tujhe, apni badi behen ke pati ke Saath Yeh sab karne main"  Showing some mock anger, Ashok, in the meanwhile had closed his eyes and was enjoying served by me his aadhi gharwali. He had a certain authoritarian gaze, to which I could only feel shy and submissive. I stood up and arrenged my saree and pleats and went into te kitchen to grab some water. 

As he was looking at me, Surekha came behind me and gave me thumk on my hips which put me off balance and I was into Ashoks arms. He had a wide chest due to the hard work requires in his profession and I felt like a helpless woman but was enjoying the hardness of his chest and thick strong arms.

It started growing in my mouth, I could feel the hardness of Ashoks manhood inside my mouth. Now my nose was pinned on Ashoks crotch and Surekha held my head from the back. I started choking a bit, and had to take ashok out of my mouth, the moment I took it all out, it started dangling in front of my eyes. Glistening and shining with my saliva, surekha got me a glass of water and said, "Jyada bada ho gaya na Asha" all the while playing with the loose end of her pallu. 

I looked at her and smiled, it was lovely to have her by my side and comment on things we were doing. I then got up and adjusted my saree and got my pleats back in place. Meanwhile ashok sat on the sofa in the living room with his dark manhood and stroking it. 

I looked at Surekha and she came to me and helped me with my saree. She also started touching my bare navel, the unfolding of events in front of her had definitely excited her as her hands were moving all around my body and grabbing me by my waist or on my bare back. 

I then held her by her waist too and stood face to face with her. Her breathing got faster and harder and then she kissed me on my lips. I kissed her tender lips back and started roving my hands on her saree clad back. We continued kissing for a while as at this point it was not about lust, I genuinely loved her and what she had done for me. 

We broke the kiss and I kissed her exposed neck, which sent shivers down her body, she held me tightly. Just then we saw ashok from the corner of my eye and he was furiously stroking his cock. It looked like he was close to explode his man seed. I quickly moved between his legs and said "Ashok ji, mujhe dijiye na apna Maal. Please mujhe apne bache ki Maa bana dijiya". He got too excited said, "Asha, tujhe toh main meri rani banauga, tujhe pregnant hone ka shauk hai na, tujhe Maa banake ho chhodunga!!!! Aaaahh"  and streams of white thick semen shot out his manhood and landed on my face and lips. I licked it off my face and gave a sexy and mishchevious smile to ashok stood up and walk out of the bedroom, while swaying my hips from side to side.
[+] 1 user Likes Rohitontheprowl's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
? story... Waiting for update...
Like Reply
(04-09-2020, 07:01 PM)fineprint_999 Wrote: ? story... Waiting for update...

Hey! Thank you!! I'm writing the next part of the story s we speak, should be fine in a couple of days!
[+] 1 user Likes Rohitontheprowl's post
Like Reply