Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need place details in Hyderabad
Guys, I want to take my girlfriend to a private place in Hyderabad. Could anyone suggest me a safe place?

Comment reply or suggest
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Chodna he to hotel le ja, chusna he to talkies le ja.
Like Reply
(28-08-2020, 12:47 AM)Kam1nam2 Wrote: Chodna he to hotel le ja, chusna he to talkies le ja.

Any specific hotel?

Comment reply or suggest
Like Reply
Movie halls are best place for having fun like blowjobs, squeezing and fingering  but they are still closed so you can either book an oyo room and have fun or go for a long drive on outskirts of shamirpet road or vikarabad side and have fun in car or visit sanjeeviah park (if its open) or if you are open for sharing and threesome then you can visit my place..even i am from hyderabad
Like Reply
You can come to my house anytime with your gf provided if you give me proper share ???
Experienced Bull.Techie by Profession and Bull by Passion.BDSM is my Obsession.Enjoying being a DOM
Ass Lover|Doggy Style|Taller Women| Biting the hell out
Interested in discussions related to BDSM, Cuckoldry,Polygamy, Forced Sex
For any personalized discussion ping me in Hangout-apply2dreams

Like Reply
(28-08-2020, 01:35 AM)shar32 Wrote: Movie halls are best place for having fun like blowjobs, squeezing and fingering  but they are still closed so you can either book an oyo room and have fun or go for a long drive on outskirts of shamirpet road or vikarabad side and have fun in car or visit sanjeeviah park (if its open) or if you are open for sharing and threesome then you can visit my place..even i am from hyderabad

you are so generous man  Big Grin Big Grin
    :   Namaskar thanks :ఉదయ్
Like Reply
So where are you going to take her?
Like Reply
Now a days everything is closed, so only option is OYO Rooms and Sharing flats where Couples are allowed
माझी मराठी ईनसेस्ट कथा 

heroashu 
Like Reply
Lol somebody asks a genuine question and all cheapskates start asking for a share.
Like Reply