Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharing wife's pics with close friend
I have good and close friend.. we are working together  and its been around 15 years now.. WE know each other well and our family...

Few years before we started discussing about fanaties and today we ended up into a way where it cannt be measured..

We talked all the funs we do with our wifes, and we exchanged our private moments photos.. loved each other comments on your wifes..

its horny to hear some one who is close to comment abt our wife. recently  WE exchanged our sexy pics of our wife and went for good shag... its something that we loved each other...
[+] 3 users Like umarameshcpl's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Thats cool .....

I am also married...loyal...have a Voluptuous wife....but she isnt very spicy....while in bed she fucks well and does whatever i ask her to do
oral sex....etc but she doesnt take much initiative and experiments....also when i ask her for pics....she is too shy and never allows...i have tried many times...but she doesnt allow at all

I woudl have loved to share her pics online without face and read comments....to spice up

I love xossip and this site now as it spices me up....and increased my sexual desires...Love these spicy women....
[+] 2 users Like stockyz's post
Like Reply
(20-01-2019, 11:51 PM)umarameshcpl Wrote: I have good and close friend.. we are working together  and its been around 15 years now.. WE know each other well and our family...

Few years before we started discussing about fanaties and today we ended up into a way where it cannt be measured..

We talked all the funs we do with our wifes, and we exchanged our private moments photos.. loved each other comments on your wifes..

its horny to hear some one who is close to comment abt our wife. recently  WE exchanged our sexy pics of our wife and went for good shag... its something that we loved each other...
I have the same interest and I'm married too
Like Reply
(21-01-2019, 12:16 AM)stockyz Wrote: Thats cool .....

I am also married...loyal...have a Voluptuous wife....but she isnt very spicy....while in bed she fucks well and does whatever i ask her to do
oral sex....etc but she doesnt take much initiative and experiments....also when i ask her for pics....she is too shy and never allows...i have tried many times...but she doesnt allow at all

I woudl have loved to share her pics online without face and read comments....to spice up

I love xossip and this site now as it spices me up....and increased my sexual desires...Love these spicy women....
It takes time .. but it happens.. even we wish to share pic and love to read the comments..
Like Reply
I do that all of the Time with xossip friends exchange pic
We do some cam teasing too
Like Reply
(21-01-2019, 01:58 PM)Pussytimes Wrote: I do that all of the Time with xossip friends exchange pic
We do some cam teasing too

Good to see many hubby have this fanaties....
Like Reply
I am trying to get my wife pose a new nudes for myself, but she doesnt allow pics at all, infact wants to fuck with dim lights only
She had boyfriends before marriage who taught her blowjobs and handjobs, but hardly any fucking

After marriage, its been mostly fucking, which she isnt very good at experimenting and sort of shy also, as not much experience before
Her Pussy isnt tasty also, but i do finger her before fucking, which she likes

But she is an expert cock sucker, she lets me come in her mouth and even swallows

I want to post her pics in nude wihtout face and when sucking my cock
and read comments of others

She sternly refused

I am proud of her body and want to display her as my trophy...

Its exciting to read someone admiring your wife sexual body
[+] 3 users Like stockyz's post
Like Reply
mee too same felings
[+] 1 user Likes hub_hub's post
Like Reply
i hv discussed about my wife
Like Reply
my chat friend shares his wife photos and make me go crazy for her

i am too addicted to her and my friend keeps teasing me

Although is not the best beauty the photos he shared make it so so so kinky
[+] 1 user Likes ajay tamil's post
Like Reply
I just discussed about my wife and it was kinky
Sultry young wife Pari who loves to reveal
PM to chat. Check and CUMment on Pari at
https://xossipy.com/thread-3818.html
Like Reply
Super bro’s

I would like to chat with you guys on hangout

your.wife.banger.xxxx;

Please contact me
Like Reply
im open to pic swaps
Like Reply
We are sharing my wife's pics on xossipy now
Sultry young wife Pari who loves to reveal
PM to chat. Check and CUMment on Pari at
https://xossipy.com/thread-3818.html
Like Reply
(22-01-2019, 03:14 AM)ajay tamil Wrote: my chat friend shares his wife photos and make me go crazy for her

i am too addicted to her and my friend keeps teasing me

Although is not the best beauty the photos he shared make it so so so kinky

It's feelings that drives
Hot wife Nidhi
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=1354

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=15862

Nidhi hot wife - English, Hindi, telugu comments - Welcome

[Image: 5c38bc7d67f11.JPG]
Like Reply
i am rekha f 25 chennai (tamil and english)
i got into fantasy of lesbo
if any intrested to talk about ur wife with pics in hangout voice
can inbox me ur hangout id
Like Reply
married m here.. open to chat on my wife
Like Reply
hey m 33 here .. married too. wanna chat abt ur n my wife..
looking for a real husband to have fun chat..
ping me on hagout decentbigo20182 or telegram hubbyhot
Like Reply
Hi please read my real exibition adventure stories which I do
Please
https://xossipy.com/thread-44360.html
Like Reply
My friend have shared his wife itself with me. Sharing pics is old trend. Sharing wife itself is current hot Trend
Chennai male, age 32, bull and dominating guy reach me through hangout:  vetrimarangilly
Like Reply