Adultery Varsha, slut of the apartments
Rainbow 
Myself Varsha 38 working in construction Company as Interior designer, my husband Atul working as Captain of cargo vessel, usually used to stay with us on April and May for two months. I have two child, Son and daughter both of them studying in boarding school. I used to visit them ones in a month, they come in holiday here. 

Recently we bought a new flat, it was one of our company projects, it’s was constructed at heart of the city, Atul wants to buy a flat in this apartment. As it was constructed by our company, I got my flat at very best price at 10th floor. 

I get ready for office wearing a saree, waiting for lift saw three men was standing inside, one was watchmen other two looking like construction workers, as 12th floor was in work. I get in the lift stand Infront of the doors. Lift passes 6th floor. Electric power gone lift stops become dark. I try to open my handbag to put off my phone from it. Before that watchman on light from his phone. I stop take it out, stand in same position. I asked about the generator power to watchman.

Don’t worry mam, backup power will on by night watchmen, I’m just making call to him. He speaks to him said to on the generator. Mam 5 mins power will be back. Watchman cut off the light from his phone, within a matter of second, hear a foot step on my back and one hand touch my ass other one grab my right hand keeps on something, later its was his dick, my palm touched it. Just heard a voice from back don’t shout bitch, otherwise all will come know what happens to you. Other hand was run on back touching my bare skin, moving his hands over side of my blouse. Oh no we hold my tits over my blouse. 

My right hand was forced to get give jerk off on his dick, it’s was rock hard feels his nevus of the dick. All of them stopped, light on in the lift started to move and stopped at basement. I never turn my face back, just walked to my car. I just feel shamed and humiliated my low-class men’s in lift. I get in the car, saw my right with cums shit pull of the tissue paper rip out the cum from finger throw the tissue out. 

Drive out of the apartments, saw three men was talking to night watchmen and laughing, I know they are talking about the incident happens in the lift, all four looking at my car I drive fast out of them, gone to office parked the car. Went to restroom, wash my hands 1st first with soap and enter the toilet, unpin my saree pallu from blouse, my blue blouse cover with some dust fingerprint over my tits. Rub off with tissue, wash my face cool off myself. Went to my working bay.

After having a good day at office drive back to apartment, Watchman looking at my car smiles I don’t like to see his face just drove off to basement, parked the car. Open my flat get in saw the time, 5.45 pm. Just waiting for phone call from my kids, as today was call day. Talked to my son as my daughter want to send voice message to Atul. She not talked with me today. Later sent message to Atul taken a hot shower, just looked at my hands thinking of morning incident in lift. Remembering it my palm was jerk off a dick which was looks like a rocked one more than my husband size. I just touch my pussy stocked to see get more wetness on lips. No no Varsha, finished off the bath later having video call with Atul but due to weak signal for him, we just saw each other faces in screen. 

Next day get ready and wears a top and leggings walks to lift, damn fuck all three was stand in today also. I was bit hesitates to enter, Watchman says mam get in after we goes down lift will turn off for maintenance, yesterday we posted on group and Notice board, you forget mam. I don’t answer to him, just walked in before I press the basement button, watchman press it and smile on me. Fucker says myself. Suddenly hears the same voice say me as bitch; he was talking about the incident happens yesterday and he says how he jerked off in night dreaming about me.   

Walked off, to my car looked at the lift saw the man comment on me, was just smiles on me showing a signal to me by holding his two hand. Damn this motherfucker has press my tits and commenting bad on me in lift. Forget all this thing in mind, have done good project presentation in office. Ready to leave for office.  

[+] 8 users Like sakshisanthosh143's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
nice start
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post
Like Reply
Nice Start. Keep going
[+] 1 user Likes hornydude2k's post
Like Reply
Nice start, keep going and surprise with wonderful updates.
Like Reply
Wow love it
Like Reply
Nice going
Like Reply
Awesome ??
Like Reply
Nice, update soon
Like Reply
Nice Start
Like Reply
Good start
Like Reply
Good start but please check for the correctness of the words being used and sentences also. It confuses the story line like "touching my dare bare skin", " constructed at hot heart of the city", "get in the left lift".

This is not to discourage you but a mere suggestion and value addition.

Keep going, good luck
    :   Namaskar thanks :ఉదయ్
[+] 1 user Likes Uday's post
Like Reply
where is the updates.
Like Reply
Plz update
Like Reply
Nice start Bro. Eager to know how she is trapped and becomes a slut

Step By Step Pls...Dont rush straight into multiple folks enjoying our heroine at start only
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Rainbow 
Varsha comes back to her flat, gets warm shower changed into nightie without inner’s and saw messages from Atul, reply backs to him with a selfie of her in nightie. Goes to Kitchen makes coffee saw a note on fridge from Pavi (Maid) Clothes has been puts too dry on terrace. Varsha taken coffee Mug and couple of biscuits with her walks to balcony. Having her Coffee and biscuits watching beautiful sunset into buildings.

Varsha puts mug and plate for wash, taken her keys locked the main door walks to stair case for terrace hearing some noise there saw Day Watchman (Gopal) was behind the water tanks, two construction workers were holding by bra and pantie oh, no motherfuckers just jerking off with my inner wears. Gopal turns back showing my bra cup with his cums to them. That motherfucker who hold my tits was shouting, hey Gopal see here man.

Without making any noise and without get noticing them, saw him oh god no no what the fuck? He holds my bra cup in-between his dick jerking off. Gopal, I want to do this to her real, boob-fuck to her large boobs want get fuck like this. Gopal laughed and says to him, yeah man Varsha was damn hot and sexy. Other cw shout no Gopal she is bomb, wants to fuck her holes whole night without showing any mercy to her. When she rubs my dick in lift, whole body gets electric waves in me and how soft her palms were, feels like feather holding my dick.

Suddenly gotten catches by Gopal, my heart was beating faster, getting sweating before he catches me quickly runs back, Gopal was come down back just opened the door, get in closed it. Saw through magic eye on doors, oh no Gopal and workers were standing before my flat door. Gopal smiles at them walked away. My heart beat comes to normal looked at the lock there was no keys it’s in. Oh shut, Opens the door saw the keys was out side of the door forget to remove it, before closed the door. Gopal should find out It was me who has been secretly watching them in terrace.

Later in Night.

Gopal, Sunil and Nave was drinking together, Sunil asked what happens today on terrace why we run to floor and stand in front someone’s flat. Sunil you an idiot man, Varsha was found what we done in terrace. Nave shout how? I don’t know why she come up, maybe she come to taken her clothes but she watching out our catching with her clothes... Sunil says Gopal you only now allow taken her bra with me itself. If we done and she found out that her clothes were missing then she never allows, Pavi to put clothes to dry on terrace man. Oh, sorry Gopal.

Nave says your damn clever man, yeah before becoming this apartment watchman I was been worked in college, where some of good students teaches me and enjoyed some young and teacher with them. Before that I was be also like you both. Don’t know nothing just fuck call girls and maids. Sunil asked what about Pavi Gopal, she was younger right? Yeah Sunil she may be in Navi age, but she married and her husband was some lorry driver. Mostly on trips Gopal you done matter with her. No Navi but I press her boobs and have some kiss on her lips. She never allows me and money is not matter for her, because Varsha gives very big salary for her.

Bad Gopal, oh cool down both of you. If we fuck Varsha and makes ours then we can enjoy lot of ladies in this apartment itself. Lot of Bitches Sunil shouts, yeah Nave too shouts. Yes, but before that we have to fuck her and owned her as our slave.

Varsha

She was thinking about the wetness she got today, watching their activities she needs to get angry on them, but she was getting wetness in her pussy even her nipples were gotten erected. Varsha knows that she was missing sex due to her husband job. But she never been even thinking about cheating him before, she was running her married life so truthfully with her husband and be loyal to him.

Varsha has been loyal even before marriage she had few boyfriends in college but she stays them with limits and saved her virgin for her husband. Even some of men have been floating on her in working place too, but she never minds it at all. She was truthfully running her marriage with her husband and two lovely kids.

But now, what happening inside her, She may breaks the loyalty with her husband and motherhood with of the kids. Varsha was mind say one thing and heart say other things. Varsha was fighting into it. Varsha was had her fingering in bathroom crying herself to over come for it. Try to control her feels..... 

On other side Gopal wants to enjoys Varsha and using her wants other ladies in apartment too. As his bitches and slave of Gopal. Gopal has already marking some ladies for enjoyment.  

Sunil and Nave knows that just two more months for them to be here. After they can’t even come here back. Before that wants to enjoy Varsha, which never get a chance in a life next time. Use this time with Gopal. 
[+] 3 users Like sakshisanthosh143's post
Like Reply
Good going bro...
Like Reply
nice update
Like Reply
Rainbow 
Gopal, Sunil and Nave was watching daily Varsha, now a days Varsha too saw them back without any reaction. Gopal knew that Varsha was getting interested on them. Gopal and Pavi was have some action of pressing her boobs and kisses her, Sunil and nave watch behind the scenes. Two weeks has gone Sunil and Nave was knew that only 39 days has lefts for their job duty here. They both share it to Gopal asking him make things faster to enjoy with Varsha.

Varsha received the message from kids School, that this weekend was Parents visits time. Parents having meeting at Monday in school. She forwards the mail to Atul. Done her works in office return back to flat. Gopal press the bell button, someone was there Varsha checked out it’s was Gopal with some cover. Madam today this cover has come from post. The cover was from School, Gopal was scanning her top to bottom given the cover to her she closed the door. Varsha feels something inside her, she touches her tits feels her nipple was getting erected, touch her pantie has lot a small wet patch.

Varsha smiles herself opened the cover, saw the same information she got mail earlier today, Atul messages has received with hotel information for stay there. On Thursday Gopal was waiting on the basement were Varsha used to park her car. Sunil and Nave had fight with Gopal earlier today. Varsha parked the car, closed the door locked before she leaves the place suddenly, she has been grabbed from behind Varsha struggled she don’t know that who was doing this to her? She tries to shout before that Gopal moves her to Pillar, grab her hands harder she was struggling there. Gopal forcefully place his lips on Varsha lips tasted fucking lipstick. Gopal never kiss a girl with lipstick on her lips.

Gopal forcing her to the pillar, press his erected dick on pants rubbing over her tights, Varsha broken into tears, Gopal suck her lips and tasting her saliva damn sexy lips. Varsha holds her power pushed Gopal away from her. Before Gopal react to her Varsha hit hard slap on his face. Gopal got angry on Varsha for the slap, Lift has opened, apartments person was coming out, Varsha quickly get in the lift goes to her flat. Varsha was crying on warm shower, by the action of Gopal. Gopal hates the Lipstick taste, but enjoy her soft sexy lips....

On Friday evening, goes to the school pick up her kids from Hostel, comes to hotel. Vicky (son) and Preethi (Daughter) they both just 1.3 years difference. Vicky was doing his 10std and Preethi was doing her 9 std. Vicky was more addicted to sexual due to his age. Even her friends used to comment bad about their teachers and his classmate girls. Vicky wants to enjoy his sex with his girlfriend Meena. Vicky’s friends to wants enjoy the action with Meena. She was damn hot and sexy girl with large assets in his class. All boys from his class and some of the seniors of Vicky to interest on Meena.  

Hi ma, Nice dad booked it yeah Vicky. How your studies going on? Not bad mom. What Vicky not bad, your going to write board exam this year. Remember it!! Yes, mom I knows it. No ma he was playing with his friends, what? Nothing mom Preethi just lie to you. Preethi I kill you now itself, hey bro then I’ll about Meena to ma, shut up little devil. Hey guys stop fighting, your dad on Phone. Varsha has forget the incident happens with Gopal, enjoys weekend with her kids.

On Monday she drops them, in hostel walks to meeting hall, Preethi friend’s mom Varsha and her was school buddies. Both Vicky and Preethi has given good credit from their teachers, But Vicky Warden was not happy with him. No madam, he was so playful and naught but other than that he is excellent in studies and sports. So that no problem, tell him to leave playful and naughtiness. Yes, sir definitely.    

On the class break, Saw Vicky and Preethi coming to her. Mom meeting over what our teachers says to you? As usual guys… No complains on you both… But Vicky our hostel warden was not happy with you? Yeah mom he says that I was playful and naught right? Yeah …  I know mom. Leave that mom don’t take things serious with warden words mom.

Vicky’s friend was watching Varsha oh, guys she his mom damn hot bomb. Vicky is lucky to have such a sexy mom. See her boobs damn want to grab it suck it harder. Varsha saw Vicky friends was calling to him. Hey Vicky what’s up dude? One sec okay bye, bye dear Vicky hugs Varsha see guys sexy ass. Omg my dick was rocked in pants. Vicky leaves with his friends. Oh ma, really missing you. Don’t worry Preethi, Next months you guys getting one week leave, so that ma, will comes and picks us, yes dear bye kisses her daughter cheeks hugs leave the school drives back to the flat.

Gopal was the key of Varsha flat, from Pavi. Without knowing her knowledge Gopal taking it from her, as Pavi was going to her village. She already says to Varsha for unavailable for one week. Gopal this was the right to do with her. Sunil and Nave comes to watchman room. Sunil I’m on duty now, we can talk about the plan later, oh then we both finished the work and come, yeah.

Today night going to be ruined Varsha loyalty with her husband Atul and she was going to be changed her life style and Gopal going to running his plan as Varsha’s Master.
[+] 5 users Like sakshisanthosh143's post
Like Reply
Nice bro....
And give update today again bro...
[+] 1 user Likes Prabhas1431's post
Like Reply
Nice update bro...
[+] 2 users Like Mr Strange's post
Like Reply