Poll: Catfight
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
krystal dsouza
63.64%
7 63.64%
nia sharma
36.36%
4 36.36%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

krystal dsouza vs nia sharma catfight
krystal dsouza vs nia sharma catfight story will follow after the poll
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: Ckm-LZX6-Wg-AARq9-K.jpg]
[Image: krystle-dsouza1-2.jpg]
[Image: 87884eae3402d4b8824e5c6e3ef6930f.jpg]
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: krystle-dsouza-in-black-plunging-necklin...855351.jpg]
[Image: Nia-Sharma-Super-Hot-Photos-7-876x1024.jpg]
[Image: 15fashion13.jpg]
[Image: nia-sharma-in-kalki-powder-blue-lehenga-...7227-1.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: krystal-dsouza-688957.jpg]
[Image: ENHQ9v-BWk-AAi-Gnt.jpg]
[Image: 644eac3ebde90d97d0a0ac0f38364c11.jpg]
[Image: indian-tv-actress-nia-sharma-in-blue-bikini.jpg]
Like Reply
Please vote
Please comment tell me how do you want the story to start
Like Reply
Vote please
Like Reply
krystal dsouza vs nia sharma
Krystal dsouza and nia sharma both but we're very good friends one day Krystal dsouza said to nia sharma. I'm invited to a holi party you want to come, nia sharma said yes I will come. then both Krystal dsouza and nia sharma wanted to the party. both wearing Saree. Both Krystal dsouza and nia sharma enter the party both start to drink and dancing. Suddenly Karan wahi came to the party. Both nia sharma and Krystal dsouza look around and see Karan wahi. both women became very horny just seeing him both women wanted to fuck Karan for years, nia sharma need a drink. she decided to go to the bar, nia sharma said to Krystal dsouza I need to go to the bar for same drink, Krystal said alright go ahead nia I will came there later, nia wanted to the bar . suddenly karan wahi came close to Krystal and grabbed her hand Krystal look back and said its you karan wahi you want to fuck me, karan said I know you want to fuck me for years, I'm very horny. Krystal dsouza said why don't we both go to a room and fuck each other Krystal drop her Saree pallu and said let's go.then both Krystal and karan went to room take off their clothes become nude and start to fuck each other for 30 minutes both of them orgasm. Karan fuck Krystal so hard she collapsing to the floor and became unconscious. Karan wahi got up and got dress then karan kissed Krystal and said wake up, Krystal wake up and kiss karan back.then Karan said here is my phone number call me. Krystal said this is my phone number call me. Karan said I'm going back to the party, Krystal said I'll be there in 10 minute. Karan went back to the party and start to dance nia sharma was at the bar look at karan she wanted to fuck him. 5 minutes later karan went to the bar to drink. Karan came to the bar, nia sharma came close to karan wahi and said can you help me I am very drunk can you please take me to the bathroom. Karan was looking at nia and said alright I'll help you, karan grabbed nia sharma hand and took her to the bathroom after. Reaching the bathroom nia sharma grabbed karan and pulled karan wahi inside the bathroom nia sharma started strip her clothes become nude, karan look at nia and said what are you doing. Nia said I want to fuck you. Nia sharma grabbed karan wahi and start kissing him karan kiss back and start to fuck nia sharma. Meanwhile Krystal comes back to the party and look around Krystal couldn't find karan or nia. Krystal decided to call karan she called him there was no answer,Krystal came close to the bathroom and start Hearing the phone Ring noise, Krystal opened the door and she was shocked to see nia and karan fucking each other. Krystal screamed what the hall are you doing he my boyfriend. Nia was looking back and said he is mine go find same one else, nia was nude looking hot. Krystal came close and grab nia hair and pull her up and slap nia in the face and then Krystal punched nia in the pussy in pain nia fall back. Krystal grabbed karan pulled him up kiss him and said you are mine. Nia sharma said he is my man bitch you should go to hall. hearing this Krystal got angry and grab nia sharma hair and start putting it hard, nia also grab Krystal hair and start Pulling. Both women start hair Pulling with all the strength, nia suddenly let go of Krystal hair and grab her Saree and rip it then nia grabbed Krystal blouse and rip it in shock Krystal let go of her hair pushed nia sharma away. Krystal look at her and said I will fuck you bitch Krystal take off her clothes become nude. Both nia sharma and Krystal dsouza grabbing each other Boob's and squeezing it with all their strength both women screaming in pain. Krystal kicked nia in the pussy nia sharma kicked Krystal In the pussy. Both Krystal and nia screaming in pain.Seeing this karan wahi came forward and separated both Krystal and nia and then karan said ladies both of you should fight same Ware else, why don't you fighting my house tomorrow there is a party going outside both Krystal and nia look Karan and said you're right both of us will fight in you house. Krystal said I will fuck you in the bed nia sharma . In response nia sharma said I will fuck you Krystal. then both Krystal and nia got dress and left the party then karan also left the party next day. Both women came to karan house and Ring the door Bell the door open karan wahi said I was waiting for both of you to came both Krystal dsouza and nia sharma came inside the house then karan wahi said i have ready a room for both of you to fight. Both women and said I will destroy you bitch. karan said i will wait outside the room also in the room there is table I have put a dildo there. Both Krystal dsouza and nia sharma enter the room and Lock the door. both Krystal dsouza and nia sharma looking at each other beautiful face, nia sharma take off her shirt and pant. Nia sharma was nude, Krystal look at her hot body

Krystal dsouza took off her clothes. Krystal had on white nylons with blue panties.nia sharma said I will fuck you today. in response Krystal said I will teach you a lesson never too fuck some one else man.

Krystal charged at nia. Immediately Krystal got nia in a side headlock. The girls wrestled to the carpet with Krystal landing on her back but holding on to the headlock. Nia tried to force her way up Krystal's body for a breast smother but Krystal got her left arm around the back of nia's neck. For several seconds Krystal kept the pressure around nia sharma's neck pushing it downward. Nia had her left arm around Krystal's neck also but with less pressure. Nia was able to power out of the hold and the two ladies rolled around until Krystal got a cross body pin on nia sharma. Nia was able to bend her long legs up and against Krystal's stomach and pushed her off. Krystal rolled off but quickly went for a reverse headlock again as the two women stayed on their sides. It was obvious that nia was surprised and frustrated by Krystal's tenacity as nia sharma attempted to push Krystal dsouza away.

Krystal rolled nia to her back and straddled her but nia sharma was able to roll to her back. Krystal stayed right with nia and as they rolled around Krystal had her legs around nia's waist. Nia sharma was now on her back being squeezed and in some pain. Nia sharma tried prying Krystal's strong legs apart with no luck. Krystal tried to straddle nia sharma and go for her own breast smother but nia sharma rolled to her stomach. Krystal was able to wrap her hands around the back of nia sharma's head pushing down while she lay on top of nia sharma's back.

Nia sharma began grunting a bit as she tried to power out of the hold. Her face was being smashed against the carpet and she was panting for breath."Let go bitch" nia sharma demanded"You give up," Krystal asked"Let go bitch" nia sharma repeated

Krystal thinking nia sharma would behave herself and apologize, let loose.Both got to their feet. Nia a little embarrassed walked up to Krystal looking to continue the fight. She smiled as if to portray confidence but Krystal dsouza could sense nia sharma was a little scared.

Still she charged and the two immediately grabbed a headlock on the other. When they fell to the carpet Krystal was on top right away and was able to scoot up so her breasts covered part of nia's face. Nia was bucking and trying to roll to her side while Krystal was trying to maintain her partial smother.Krystal tried pushing nia sharma's arms to her side while scooting up on her body hoping to go for a facesit. Nia sharma was bucking wildly trying to roll out but Krystal dsouza was making progress inching closer and closer to her target. Still, nia sharma put her arms up trying to push Krystal off frustrating Krystal dsouza. Nia sharma though was expending a lot of energy and had a worried look on her face as she tried to keep Krystal off her face. Both girls were grunting with effort. Krystal was able to get her ass up on nia's chest but was unable to keep her arms down. Now nia interlocked her arms above her to keep Krystal away from sitting on her face. Krystal was trying to pry them apart but had to scoot back to nia's stomach as she did. This made it easier for nia to breathe in some air.

Krystal couldn't pin nia's arms but nia couldn't budge her off either. So Krystal began to taunt nia sharma hoping to upset her and cause her to make a mistake."You don't have the strength to beat me" nia sharma hissed"You're not doing to well so far" Krystal dsouza replied nia sharma's continuous thrashing paid off as Krystal lost her balance and nia sharma pushed her off. Before nia sharma could get to her feet Krystal grabbed a headlock again. As the women struggled Krystal ended up on her back but with her hand wrapped around nia sharma's head and legs around her waist. Nia sharma tried to push away and got her head free briefly but Krystal dsouza maintained the waist scissors and re-established the headlock. This time Krystal was able to get nia on her side and press her breasts against nia's face.

Nia was trapped with no escape."OK bitch I give" nia shouted in frustration Once again Krystal thinking the fight was over let loose giving nia a kick to the side as she rolled away. That upset nia and as both got to their feet nia again charged Krystal dsouza.

Krystal got another headlock and forced nia sharma down to the carpet with Krystal on top. With nia fending off Krystal's efforts to breast smother her with her arms Krystal tried choking nia. Nia sharma quickly brought her legs up and kicked Krystal off. Krystal dived onto Nia but nia sharma was able to get her legs around Krystal's waist. Krystal though got to her feet so the scissors had little effect and neither girl could gain control. Krystal escaped the scissors and again charged nia sharma before she could get up. Krystal got her legs around nia's waist again and had her left arm around the back of her head applying pressure. Nia sharma was lying across Krystal but was being scissored and she could not get her head free. She began pounding the carpet in frustration. She kept fighting though and was able to push herself up and broke the reverse headlock. After she did also broke out of the scissors. Now both women were trying to get the upper hand. Krystal got it pushing nia to her back again and getting her arm under her neck as she pressed her body against nia sharma's. Krystal dsouza was able to scoot up on the tiring nia sharma and pressed her sweaty breasts against nia sharma's face. Nia sharma though had her arms in between so Krystal wasn't able to shut off her air. When Krystal tried to push Nia's arms to her side nia sharma bucked Krystal off her face for a split second. But Krystal dsouza didn't let loose of Nia's head and nia sharma had moved her arms after bucking Krystal off so now the gorgeous Krystal regained the breast smother without the optstical of nia sharma's arms blocking her succulent breasts from her foe's face.

Nia sharma was sucking air as she tried squirming free but each time her head moved Krystal moved her breasts back over her breathing passages. Krystal then scooted up trying to straddle nia's neck. If nothing else nia sharma was not giving up and she kept bucking trying to throw Krystal off her. Krystal couldn't establish the facesit as nia kept thrashing around and bringing her legs up trying to catch Krystal. Unexpectedly, nia got a burst of energy and bucked Krystal off then speared her knocking her on her back.

Krystal dsouza reacted quickly though getting her legs around nia sharma's waist and the reverse headlock again. Nia just could not mount an offensive."I GIVE, I GIVE, I GIVE" nia sharma screamed more frustrated then ever as Krystal increased the pressure around her neck semi-choking her and pressing nia's face against her ample and sweaty bosom.

Krystal let go knowing she couldn't subdue nia sharma in this hold but understanding she had this match won. She allowed nia sharma to get up but she would not let Nia leave until this battle was finished."Come on, I'll just finish you off now" Krystal taunted nia sharma.

Humiliated but still defiant nia sharma enraged charged Krystal going for a bearhug. Krystal side stepped her and went to what had been working - the headlock. The women fell to the carpet with Krystal on top and maintaining her headlock and Nia's face smashed against her left breast. Krystal let loose of the nia's head and went for the breast smother. Nia sharma again put her arms up and brought her legs up trying to kick Krystal away. Nia sharma got her legs around Krystal's waist but her scissors was weak and Krystal kept inching her body up Nia sharma's chest.

Krystal was squatting on her feet spreading nia's legs apart as her upper body continued to inch forward up nia's upper body. Now nia's legs were being folded back and she was loosing energy rapidly. Krystal got herself free of nia sharma's legs but Nia was able to roll to her side before Krystal could establish the breast smother. Krystal rolled her over to her stomach and mounted her back. Nia was really struggling now. Nia sharma tried to push herself up but could not budge Krystal off her. Krystal applied a full nelson and nia sharma could not escape and fell back face down to the floor.

She was breathing heavily and whimpering now, knowing Krystal was in control.For a while Krystal seemed content to just lie on top of nia sharma. This had been a hard struggle and she needed to catch her breath for the finale. She let go of the full nelson and grabbed nia's around the wrists. Nia tried feebly to push herself up only to get her chest a few inches off the floor before collapsing back down. Nia began to cry."Dammit, I give" nia sharma sobbed " Krystal decided it was time for some humiliation. She turned nia sharma on her back still straddling her and with firm hold of her wrists. She forced her arms to her side as she looked contemptuously at nia sharma

Almost out of strength nia sharma could do little but turn her head from side to side. Her efforts to buck Krystal off were weak and ineffective. Krystal began to rub her ass back and forth nia's stomach from just above the crotch to below her breasts.

"Get off me" nia sharma pleaded Krystal's response was to press her chest on her face. At the same time Krystal dsouza was rubbing her crotch against nia sharma's crotch. Nia sharma couldn't stand this but was helpless to stop it. She was crying harder now. Krystal had nia's arms spread out and away from her body. Nia was still thrashing her legs about so Krystal added a grapevine spreading nia sharma's legs wide.

"Leave me alone" nia sharma said as Krystal dsouza had her trapped."I've earned this. Now I am going to have my pleasure in dominating you."

Krystal wasn't ready to end this just yet. Nia sharma just moaned, the cried out in pain as Krystal spread her legs wider.With her legs now weaken Krystal abandoned the grapevine then easily scooted up to where she was sitting on nia sharma's upper chest and neck.

She began to slowing rub back and forth just a few inches at a time stopping at nia's chin as if this was some sort of foreplay before the big payoff. She also wanted nia to get a good look of what awaited her. Nia sharma's looked on in horror hoping Krystal would not move on her face. Krystal continued rubbing, faster now looking down at nia with icy coldness in her eyes. Nia sharma could only move her legs side to side. She no longer had the energy to bring them up in defense. Seeing Krystal had nia sharma where she wanted her. Krystal eased back down her body and applied the breast smother. Being in control over nia sharma seemed to turn Krystal on and she couldn't help herself as she went back to rubbing her crotch against nia's crotch and lower abdomen. This allowed nia sharma some breath since Krystal had to break the smother but Nia was physically worn out and she did not have the mental toughness to continue to fight. She just turned her head to the side eyes closed not wanting to see what Krystal was doing. She cried lightly as Krystal held her down and slowly, sensuously humped her body.

After several moments Krystal sat back up and pulled nia's head up and in between her powerful legs. Krystal then fell to her side taking nia sharma's head along with her as she established a crushing head scissors.It was all nia sharma could do to keep her mouth away from Krystal's pussy. Nia sharma tried to pry her tormentor's legs apart. Krystal dsouza easily grabbed her arms and held them down. Nia sharma whimpered as her nightmare was coming true.

Nia sharma's thrashing legs were bothering Krystal so she let go of her arm and pulled her legs toward her. A little annoyed Krystal squeezed the captive head harder. Nia sharma's head felt like it was going to explode in Krystal's vice like grip, her face was getting red as blood rushed up her head. She looked like she was going to pass out. A little spittle spurted out of the side of her mouth and was dripping down her chin. She again brought an arm to Krystal's legs trying to pry them apart. Her efforts were futile. Krystal's legs could not be budge, not with nia sharma in this weaken condition.

"You won't get out of this one" Krystal devilishly smiled as she taunted nia sharma.Next Krystal dsouza pulled nia sharma's face against her crotch still squeezing her head. Seeing that nia sharma was about to pass out, Krystal pushed on her back and straddled her upper chest and neck. She began rubbing herself against nia sharma's chest and neck area as she held her arms down.

"That's enough" nia sharma said in defiance"I haven't had enough yet. I don't think you have either" Krystal was determine to teach nia sharma a lesson and have more fun. Besides she found nia sharma attractive and it wasn't everyday she found herself in a position to dominate nia sharma. It turned her on.Now Krystal planted her cunny against nia sharma's face smothering her as she continued to rub on her features. Nia continued to weakly thrash her legs. Her muffled moaning was vibrating against Krystal's sex bringing pleasure to Krystal dsouza. Nia sharma tried sliding her head to the side and gather some air but Krystal's cunny went where nia sharma's head did. She would not allow any space between nia sharma's breathing passages and her pussy.

Nia sharma was beginning to weaken further so Krystal let go of her arms and put her hands back on nia sharma's breasts, kneading them while continuing her smother. Nia's breasts were firm and her nipples erect but the rest of her body was unresponsive. After a few more minutes and nia nearly out Krystal reversed position. Nia sharma gasped about two breaths of air before Krystal was on her face again. She quickly lay down on nia sharma facing hers legs and established a reverse headscissors. Nia was still struggling some so Krystal grabbed the back of her head and pushed her face up and against the crack of her ass. Nia tried vainly to pull Krystal's legs apart as she was getting a good whiff of her backside. Nia sharma was grimacing as the aroma was getting to her. If Krystal dsouza didn't let up she would pass out.

Krystal did let up but only to place her ass on nia's face in a reverse facesit. She took both of her arms and folded them and placed them on her stomach. Except for shuffling her legs nia sharma was not putting up much resistance. Nia was too weak to even move her head more than a micro-inch. The air she was breathing now was full of the foul smell emitting from Krystal's ass.

"I comp breve" nia muffled out"I really don't give a shit if you can't breathe. "You won't be fucking my boyfriend karan wahi anymore. I can tell you that. Not when I'm finished with you" Krystal dsouza scolded nia sharma as she continued to smother her victim.

"I'll let you up when I'm good and ready," Krystal said as nia's thrashing about increased in intensity knowing the situation was becoming grim."I could sit here all day"That ominous statement seem to break nia's sprit and her struggles slowed considerably. Krystal's fleshly ass was doing its job. Nia sharma had to open her mouth to try to breathe but all she got was a mouth full of Krystal's panties now soaked and covering little. Krystal began to rock up and down but never breaking the seal as she stimulated herself against nia sharma's face. Nia sharma weakly whimpered and she was almost unconscious, with only her legs shuffling slightly. Krystal could feel her ass sucking nia sharma's face deeper and deeper as she lost consciousness. Nia's legs began to twitch.

Seconds later Krystal came on nia's face. Nia's legs now stiffened then went limp. The aroused Krystal lost all control and came hard. Some of the liquid escaping her panties and going down nia sharma's throat. After a few minutes went by Krystal locked her ankles around nia's head and spread her cheeks to get a good seal. Krystal's steamy ass soon smothered nia sharma into unconsciousness. Krystal stood up and got her hands underneath nia sharma's shoulders and dragged her across the room. Nia started to come to so Krystal dropped her head and landed a knee to nia sharma's head, then to the side of her neck. Then she lifted her lower body and twice rammed a knee into the side of nia sharma's face. She then placed her knee across nia sharma's throat cutting off her air supply. Nia's tongue protruded from her mouth and she began gagging. Her right arm was trapped under Krystal's left knee. With her free arm she only had the strength to bend it upward to the elbow before it flopped back to the floor. When her eyes started to roll up her head indicating she was about to go out again Krystal let up on the pressure. Krystal dsouza knelt down behind her and wrapped her legs around nia's head in a figure four headlock. Nia's body began bucking as she was being choked out. Instinctively she raised her arms up to Krystal's legs trying to pry them apart. When Krystal increased the pressure they just as quickly fell limply to the floor. Kate was out again. Krystal crawled across the room dragging her victim with her legs still wrapped around nia sharma's head.

Krystal dsouza got up when she reached a table and took off nia sharma's tights and her own stockings. She then tied her legs and arms to the table so that nia sharma was spread eagle. Krystal then grabbed dildo from the table and began to slowly work it in and out of nia's cunny. The sensation woke nia up. Krystal then strapped the dildo on and began fucking nia sharma in earnest. When nia lifted her head Krystal would grab her hair and punch her in the face knocking her back down. This happen three times until nia developed a shiner and a bloody lip. She stayed down after the third punch to the face, barely awake and just moan from the pain and pleasure.

In a few minutes when it looked like nia would come Krystal pulled out. She then punched nia sharma's mound several times nearly causing her to lose consciousness again. Then Krystal got up and started stomping between nia's legs. Nia sharma's body bounced from the stomping. She was in a semi-conscious state now. Then Krystal took her foot and jammed it in nia's pussy. Again the punch girl started to moan in pleasure and once again Krystal withdrew before she came. She removed her foot and slammed down a knee in nia sharma's aching mound. The first two times nia sharma's tied up body bounced from the impact. The third knee caused nia to pass out.Next Krystal dsouza knelt down between nia's legs and began fingering her and licking her clit until she was close to coming. Hearing some moaning and fearing nia sharma might wake up and enjoy this Krystal dsouza punched her crotch twice and landed three blows directly on her cunt assuring she would not awaken. Nia's head fell to the side of the carpet. Spittle and blood were dripping from her face. Krystal shoved her fist up nia's love hole and followed with her fingers until nia's body began to spasm and she spilled her juices over Krystal's hands. Unfortunately for nia sharma she was not awake to enjoy it.

Krystal untied nia sharma's legs and took off her panties for the grand finale and scooted back on her foe. She mounted nia sharma facing her and slapped her awake. When nia's eyes open she began turning her head back and forth trying to prevent Krystal from doing the inedible. She was starring at Krystal's dark bush and just sobbed when Krystal dsouza spread her lips showing her pubes. Nia could feel the heat of Krystal's sex. To her, Krystal's hot and wet snatch was revolting. She was sick to her stomach and breathing hard gasping for air but she couldn't escape as Krystal reposition herself for a front facesit. Nia sharma continued to sob as nia sharma grabbed her arms and roughly pressed them to the floor. Krystal dsouza then trapped her head between her legs. Krystal dsouza flashed an evil smile directed at nia sharma and quickly planted cunny on her nose and mouth and began rubbing slowly but with full pressure on her head. With the pussy smother established she spread her lips so that nia sharma's nose could feel and smell her flesh of her sex.

"You seem to be loosing a lot of your energy" Krystal said stating the obvious as she continued to rub her sex back and forth on nia sharma's nose and mouth.She could see nia sharma was nearly out. She let go of her arm and allowed it to dangle on her leg. Nia sharma was too far-gone to even scratch."I think I just about done you in," Krystal said to a semi-conscious nia.With nia sharma nearly out Krystal went into to a more sensuous facesit slowing shifting side to side and pleasuring herself feeling the saliva that escaped nia's mouth mix with her own wetness as she continued slowing grinding her sex across her face, simulating her clit. Any resistance nia sharma had was snuffed out. Nia's arms fell off Krystal's legs with a thud to the carpet."Yeah you're done for" nia was in la la land.

Nia sharma was completely silent now. Her eyes closed. Her hair matted over her face. Occasionally her legs would spasm or shuffle a bit then stop. Her head now only moved in unison with Krystal's pussy. She was out. Seeing this Krystal moved up and down nia sharma's face pulling her head deep up into her sex. Krystal's body arched and tensed and she began to squeal. She tossed her head side to side her body beginning to spasm her squeals getting louder then she came with an explosive orgasm flooding nia sharma's face. Nia sharma's body also spasm involuntarily as Krystal dsouza's juices both reawaken her and then drowned her into an unconscious state again in seconds. Krystal continued to ride her face thrusting herself down as she pulled nia's face forward in order to drain every drop of her cum on nia sharma's face.

Krystal continued to press her sex on her face until she was spent. She then allowed her torso to flop forward with her sex still covering nia sharma's face resting for a few minutes.When she got up she place her foot on nia sharma's chest and pointed a finger towards her."Then Krystal squatted over her victim and spit in her face. Nia sharma didn't react. Nia sharma was unconscious, her face soaked in Krystal dsouza's juices.
Krystal dsouza want to the door and open karan wahi sitting Krystal came out of the room victorious she grabbed karan and kiss him and told karan wahi to wait here I am going to throw out nia sharma out of the house.then Krystal dsouza want back to the room grabbed nia sharma and throw her out of the house and said I win.
Krystal dsouza win.
Like Reply