Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
My wife
Hi All

Today we were traveling in a cab in Telangana
 It was afternoon and we are hungry. 
So we stoped our car near a hotel on highway. My wife asked me that she need wash room for our baby. I found it lift side of the hotel. And informed to my wife.

But she said those washrooms are dirty and she took our baby to right side just after the road. There many cars were parking any many men were there. I thought no problem because only baby needed washroom.
But suddenly my wife called me and gave her bag to me and went a couple of feets away and pissed there it self. 
I was shocked and I have seen many people had seen her naked ass and pussy. 
Also I had seen a small boy was standing exactly opposite to her just around 30 feets away he was staring at her.
I am really surprised still how she did it that much daring.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Give your valuable comments and let me share more real things happend in our life.
Like Reply
R u interested to expose ur wife bodyq
Like Reply
(21-08-2020, 12:38 AM)Kumar206 Wrote: Hi All

So we stoped our car near a hotel on highway. My wife asked me that she need wash room for our baby. I found it lift side of the hotel. And informed to my wife.

But she said those washrooms are dirty and she took our baby to right side just after the road. There many cars were parking any many men were there. I thought no problem because only baby needed washroom.
But suddenly my wife called me and gave her bag to me and went a couple of feets away and pissed there it self. 
Also I had seen a small boy was standing exactly opposite to her just around 30 feets away he was staring at her.

Dont think she did intentionally. Due to urgency unable to control her piss, so she did. sometimes it may happen.t
Like Reply
(22-08-2020, 04:19 PM)Billa Wrote: R u interested to expose ur wife bodyq

Yes but it takes sometime
Like Reply
Your wife knew fully well that many men & a boy are watching her exopsure, yet she shamelessly thought it exciting to give all of them a nice 'open' display of her lovely piss gushing out in a steaming hot stream from between her thick bushy lips.
As she did this exhibition, she quietly gave you a small smile from the side, knowing that you are looking at all this scene nicely.
Did you feel your lund give a few hard jerks inside your pant when you saw how brazenly your wife was behaving?
Yes, do give your other hot experiences with dear wife, especially while travelling.
pylode
Like Reply
Wish i could see the pics

Enjoy the moment again
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Your Wife's Ex & Genuine Friend
You can share any fantasies like cuck incest with me
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout
Telegram
PM Only If Genuinely Interested
Like Reply
(21-08-2020, 12:38 AM)Kumar206 Wrote: Hi All

She has just pissed , now she will get fucked. If she has open her puasy than will get a loda
Like Reply