Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online doc consultation of wife
While breastfeeding, wife got a cut near her nipple. Though the cut got healed, but she was experiencing irritation near the area. We consulted a doctr online. He asked for a visual. We arranged for a video call. A old man appeared on the screen.  I was also watching the chat screen, but away from the camera. The doc wasnt able to see me. Wife was describing the incident to him. But he insisted to show him her privates. Reluctantly she removed her blouse.  But the doc said,  she need to remove the bra also. Wife turned off the camera and consulted with me. I got turned on by the conversation and insisted her to follow the instructions. Again she logged on and with a embarrassing face removed her bra. The doc was visibly excited. He asked her to hold her jugs in different angels and show to him. Though not visible but from his movement I clearly made out that he was shagging. After a long 15 minutes he was satisfied and prescribed her some lotion. Later I told wife that he was a perv and was exploiting her. To my surprise she got turned on too. And we had a hot session after that. Now she is less reluctant and willing to consult male gynos for future.
Did anyone else had similar experiences or know how to contact such pervs? Then please share the contact info, like through which app or website did u contacted the perv etc.
We are looking forward to meet them again.
[+] 1 user Likes shadow131's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
hot yaaaar
please share u r gyno exprinces also
NEEL THE BULL
SHARING WIFE IS CARING WIFE
CHAT
Like Reply
Now that wifey is familiar with this perv doc, it will be easier during next online consultation. This time give her the idea of complaining to doc about a deep itch between her thighs. He is then sure to say he needs an examination on a video call. You can quietly stand on one side & watch happily as the randy old doctor makes your dear wife sit in her chair with her nighty raised up to her waist and her heels firmly placed on the edge of her chair. He will say I am not able to see the affected area fully, so just pull your hairy cunt lips wide apart. Your wife obeys the doctor's orders sincerely but is leaking badly. Seeing this, the horney doc gets too excited & stands up suddenly. Wife is shocked to see a thick 9-inch monster bobbing up & down between his muscular legs. Suddenly he shoots out several thick squirts of his precious injection in the direction of poor wifey's splayed open vulva. Seeing this she screams in shock but she quickly gets fully recovered with this special treatment!
pylode
Like Reply
Recently tried a new thing, there are many anonymous chatting apps, I have downloaded one such app and registered wife in it. Then met a stranger and discussed with him about the fantasy. He agreed to do the roleplay. He played the role of a doc and chatted with wife. Wife knew that he is a perv but didnt realised that I only set him up. She chatted with him very frankly and also deleted the whole conversation. Later as per our plan, that unknown friend showed me the entire chat. The content was so hot that it made me cum like anything.
Like Reply
(24-08-2020, 09:58 PM)shadow131 Wrote: Recently tried a new thing, there are many anonymous chatting apps, I have downloaded one such app and registered wife in it. Then met a stranger and discussed with him about the fantasy. He agreed to do the roleplay. He played the role of a doc and chatted with wife. Wife knew that he is a perv but didnt realised  that I only set him up. She chatted with him very frankly and also deleted the whole conversation. Later as per our plan, that unknown friend showed me the entire chat. The content was so hot that it made me cum like anything.

Woww
So hot

Wish I could be the pervert
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Your Wife's Ex & Genuine Friend
You can share any fantasies like cuck incest with me
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout
Telegram
PM Only If Genuinely Interested
Like Reply
She also has an interest in modelling, specially ad films. Though she havent done any till now and is a total ameteaur. So am planning to set up someone as ad film casting head and introduce to her. Ofcourse I will remain anonymous to her. Just to findout where that leads. The person may ask for her portfolio photos and eventually some hot photos to ensure her figure is perfect for the project. She have some photos clicked by me. Some of them are really hot. Lets see how far will she dare to expose.
Like Reply
Please post them
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Your Wife's Ex & Genuine Friend
You can share any fantasies like cuck incest with me
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout
Telegram
PM Only If Genuinely Interested
Like Reply
I had similar experience and felt very horny
Like Reply
(13-01-2021, 06:38 PM)lustwander Wrote: I had similar experience and felt very horny

Plz share. In which app?. What was the name/id of the person?
Like Reply
(24-08-2020, 09:58 PM)shadow131 Wrote: Recently tried a new thing, there are many anonymous chatting apps, I have downloaded one such app and registered wife in it. Then met a stranger and discussed with him about the fantasy. He agreed to do the roleplay. He played the role of a doc and chatted with wife. Wife knew that he is a perv but didnt realised  that I only set him up. She chatted with him very frankly and also deleted the whole conversation. Later as per our plan, that unknown friend showed me the entire chat. The content was so hot that it made me cum like anything.

so soon you are going get divorce, here heee
Like Reply
(26-08-2020, 12:20 AM)shadow131 Wrote: She also has an interest in modelling, specially ad films. Though she havent done any till now and is a total ameteaur.  So am planning to set up someone as ad film casting head and introduce to her. Ofcourse I will remain anonymous to her. Just to findout where that leads. The person may ask for her portfolio photos and eventually some hot photos to ensure her figure is perfect for the project. She have some photos clicked by me. Some of them are really hot. Lets see how far will she dare to expose.

nice move buddy,.  now what's going on? 
did she ready for ad?
Like Reply
(16-01-2021, 07:32 AM)danielkunar Wrote: nice move buddy,.  now what's going on? 
did she ready for ad?

She is up for it. She was in touch with a photographer in tango app. But that person got in a hurry and directly asked for her full nude pics. She got embarrassed and didnt talked to him again. These things need to be taken slowly and patiently. Rushing will not be fruitfull. Once someone gains the confidence, then he may get what he wants.
Like Reply
so sad.. then what about ur fantasy?
Like Reply
(16-01-2021, 02:48 PM)danielkunar Wrote: so sad..  then what about ur fantasy?

Still looking for such person. But no luck yet. Last week also she talked with a photographer but that person wasnt a regular user. And didnt showed up again
Like Reply
do something before your wife change her mind..
Like Reply
(16-01-2021, 03:41 PM)danielkunar Wrote: do something before your wife change her mind
Yupp...looking for such persons, hope will get aome soon. Once she bonded with a peraon greatly. She even shared some of her pics (non nude). But that peraon insisted to see her face. That she was reluctant about. She dont like to reveal her face over chat. Thats why she rejected him. Lets see if she finds any soon
Like Reply
but one thing, if she start to search some one, then u will be a optional ..
can't expect the same as before
Like Reply
(16-01-2021, 05:03 PM)danielkunar Wrote: but one thing, if she start to search some one, then u will be a optional ..
can't expect the same as before

The app I recommended her is basically a hookip app. I lied to her by saying its a serious app. There's almost a nil chance that she will meet someone decent there. Most of them are for fun. As I told earlier, she already met a person posing as a photographer. But they didnt got along as the person was too desperate, and directly asked for it. That made her suspicious and she backed up. If that person had took it slowly, he might have succeed to get few bold pics atleast.
Like Reply
don't take as easy, women's mind is like a butter. who know for simple thing it may melt.

so don't forget to give pleasure.
Like Reply
(16-01-2021, 10:00 PM)danielkunar Wrote: don't take as easy, women's mind is like a butter. who know for simple thing it may melt.

so don't forget to give pleasure.

Nah, I know her. She wont mind giving a little show. I just wonder, how far would she go.
Like Reply