Poll: Hardcor fight
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
disha patani
75.00%
12 75.00%
charlotte mckinney
25.00%
4 25.00%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

disha patani vs charlotte mckinney
Catfight story will follow after the poll
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: 3-1595473423651.jpg]
[Image: full.jpg]
[Image: charlotte-mckinney-nude1634.jpg]
[Image: D18m-Xce-Uw-AAn-Lqc.jpg]
Like Reply
Nice thread
Like Reply
[Image: 6nyrxcfz95f51.jpg]
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
[Image: b06225e0c94a78c349922b332eae89ee.jpg]
[Image: disha-bikini.jpg]
ozymandias theme
Like Reply
[Image: disha-patani-sexy-bikini1.jpg]
[Image: 899-1000.jpg]
[Image: daf45e7ad260ba0ed5472c7e908f6d3f.jpg]
[Image: EDum4-Ye-U0-AA4z-Go.jpg]
Like Reply
Vote please
Like Reply
Comment tell me plot that you want the story to start
Like Reply

Disha patani and tiger are happy in their relationship both were making love every day one day tiger said lets go to Maldives for a vacation. Disha patani hear this and came close to tiger and kissed him and said lets go to Maldives there I will give you a night of your lifetime. Charlotte McKinney was very depressed in her life she had no man in have life one day Charlotte call her friend and said I am very depressed, her friend said she should go to a vacation, hearing this Charlotte said you're right I should go to vacation I should go to Maldives then Charlotte McKinney pack her bags and left for Maldives. both tiger and disha patani came to Maldives both of them go to private resort both of them book a big room but goes to the room and start making hot love. meanwhile Charlotte comes to Maldives and go to a private resort Charlotte McKinney enter her room after entering the room Charlotte start hearing hot love making noises from the other room hearing this noise Charlotte became horny and she wanted to the bar to find a man and fuck him. meanwhile tiger fuck disha patani so hard she collapse in bed and wanted to sleeping, Tiger got up and decided go to the bar and have a drink. Tiger goes to the bar for the drink he enter the bar and see a hot women there tiger came close to her and said I am Tiger, Charlotte looked at him and said I am Charlotte. Charlotte look at Tiger muscular body and came close to him and said look at my hot body do you want to fuck me.Tiger was speechless he didn't know what to say Charlotte grabbed tiger and take him to the resort bathroom and both tiger and Charlotte fuck each other inside the bathroom Charlotte fuck tiger so hard he collapsed into the bathroom floor then Charlotte got up I left the bathroom Charlotte McKinney told her self Tiger satisfy me I will make him my boyfriend Charlotte want to her resort bedroom and wanted to sleep.tiger got up and see Charlotte has left he went to the bedroom and went to sleep. next morning disha patani wake up and look at Tiger who was sleeping beside her. Disha said I'm going to the beach Tiger said I will be there in 50 minutes disha left for the Beach disha patani came to Beach she was in bikini disha patani start to walk around the beach. Charlotte wakes up at morning remember last night great sex she had he started to think how she wil make Tiger her boyfriend. Charlotte think she should go to the beach enjoy first Charlotte went to the beach in a bikini she start walking around the beach and suddenly Charlotte sees a hot Indian women walking she looking at her hot body Charlotte became jealous. Charlotte came close to her and said hi I am Charlotte. Disha patani looked at her and she was shocked to see hot women like Charlotte, disha said hi I am disha patani both women we're looking at each others hot body. Charlotte said do you want to swim in the sea with me. Disha patani said yes then Both disha and Charlotte wanted to the sea and start swimming. After 10 minutes Both disha and Charlotte came out Sea there bodies war dipped in water both were hot as hell suddenly Tiger came to the beach and look around suddenly he sees two hot women coming out of the sea Tiger look and see it's disha patani and Charlotte McKinney. Seeing both women at the same place he didn't knowing what to do he stood there both women looking at Tiger and both women came close to Tiger, Charlotte kiss Tiger and hug him. Disha was shocked to see this and disha grabbed Charlotte hair and pull her so hard that Charlotte was separated for Tiger and disha give Charlotte a kick in the pussy and threw her into the ground. Disha came close to her and ask what the hell bitch Tiger is my boyfriend. Hearing this Charlotte got mad she give disha kick in the pussy, disha patani screaming in pain. Charlotte got up and said your boyfriend no bitch he's going to be my boyfriend I slept with him last night disha looking at Charlotte madly, disha said Tiger is my boyfriend he is my man I'm not going to give up I'm Indian women I'm going to destroy you. both women were looking at each other both women charged and slammed their bodies together in a barhug both woman wipe there hands around each other and squeeze there bodies with all strength screaming at each other calling each others name. Tiger sees this battle and decided to separate both of them Tiger come close to them and separate them and said said listen both of you should fight somewhere else. Charlotte McKinney said you're right Tiger you will be mine after I fuck disha patani. Disha said I will destroy you bitch. Only one of us will survive in this fight. Charlotte said come to my room for the fight, the winner will get Tiger. Disha said I agree, disha patani grabbed Tiger and went to her bedroom. Charlotte also went to her bedroom and waited for disha to come her room. Disha came back to the room she was angry. Disha look at Tiger and disha ripped Tiger clothes took him to the bathroom and fuck him madly both Tiger and disha collapsed it to the bathroom floor after the fucking. Disha patani got up got dress she said too Tiger I will destroy Charlotte. Tiger said I will pack the bags after you defeated Charlotte both of us will go back to Mumbai. Disha patani want to the room and knock the door.the door open Charlotte McKinney said I'm waiting for you disha patani came inside Charlotte said after I destroy you Tiger will be my boyfriend disha said in you're dream bitch I would destroy you

Charlotte McKinney took on a challenging pose, hands on hips, chest thrusting out. Disha patani took on a similar stance.Charlotte let her hands fall to her sides and slowly started walking towards disha patani.Charlotte hateful eyes were aimed directly at disha. Charlotte moved across the room towards disha patani.Disha patani quickly took on the same deadly approach as her eyes locked with Charlotte McKinney's. The two girls met in the center of the room and pressed in tit against tit. Their foreheads came together and as their arms hung down at their sides; their hands searched each other out until their fingers found themselves tightly entwined. The two girls held this position for a full minute. They stood motionless and in silence as they did nothing but glare hate into each others eyes.

"Can you feel our hotness already fighting each other?" Charlotte finally broke the silence."I can feel them fighting.... and my hot looks are winning!" Growled disha, as she pressed in harder against Charlotte McKinney.

"You must be mistaken....maybe you just need tighter proof." State Charlotte. As Charlotte pushed in against disha patani it caused their bodies to slip around and the two girls found themselves turning in a tight circle, bodies still pressed together."I can get tight Bitch!" Disha patani snarled as she increased the pressure."Not as tight as I can get Slut!" Charlotte shot back."Think your tits can hold up to mine?" Disha asked, determined to take the lead.

"My tits will crush your tits Bitch!" replied Charlotte.The two girls looked like they were rotating on a carousel as they turned together in a tight circle.Then let's take off our tops and we'll see if you’re still talking shit while we're standing bra-to-bra." Challenged disha patani."Let's do it Bitch!" Charlotte McKinney replied.

With that the two girls separated and removed their tight t-shirt. They stood two feet apart and took on a challenging pose, hands on hips, chests thrusting out. Their hard nipples were poking through the lacey material of their bras. They came together and pressed in tit-to-tit with each other. They started rubbing their bras back and forth across each other as their eyes looked on in silent comparison. Disha could feel Charlotte's hard knots flicking passed hers as they grinded together. Disha wondered how well they would hold up against Charlotte's in a nipple fight.

The rubbing slowed and eventually stopped as the pressure between their breasts increased. For a full minute, both disha and Charlotte pressed and pushed against each other. Neither one was able to gain any advantage as there equally firm breasts smashed together."I'll bet your not so tuff without that padded bra!" stated Charlotte McKinney."Padded bra my ass!" Disha shouted out. She pulled back and quickly removed her bra. Disha patani took on a classic pose as her bare breasts heaved out in absolute challenge for the first time. There was no doubt disha patani was nervous. This was the first time she had pushed her naked tits out at another girl.

Charlotte smirked and quickly removed her own bra. She then up the ante and pulled off her shorts and remove her shoes. Charlotte McKinney now stood in nothing but a pair of white lace panties. She took on the same classic pose as she bared her breast to disha patani. Disha eyes got wide as she examined Charlotte's body. Charlotte's tits bigger than her own in size and shape. Seeing the large wet spot in the crotch of Charlotte's panties caused disha patani to leak an even greater amount of fluid into the crotch of her own panties.

Not to be out done, disha patani quickly stepped out of her own shoes and tight shorts. She watched as Charlotte eyes shot right down to the soaking wet crotch of her black lace panties.The two girls stood two feet apart and compared bodies. Swaying back and forth the two girls studied each other tits, looking for any sagging or softness as the twisted back and forth. Both had pink areoles and appeared equal matched in nipple size.

"All right enough bullshit! Let me see you take on these babies!" Charlotte shouted out and then she flexed her chest muscles which caused her tits to raise up higher on her chest. Her breasts took on the form of two steel balls. She released her muscles and then flexed again."Oh ya Bitch, well you'll have to smash your way through these babies!" Disha shot back and flexed her chest muscles which made her tits raise up and form two rock hard balls.For several seconds both disha and Charlotte continued to flex their tits at each other."All right Bitch, tit to tit!" Charlotte shouted out.So the two girls charged forward with their tit muscles flexed and bashed together. Two sets of steel balls bounced off each other only to come to rest back up against each other. With their hands on their hips, both disha and Charlotte proceeded to smash into each other. They started pumping their tits into one another. Each one giving the other a good feel for the power in their breasts."You wanna pump tits with me bitch!" Charlotte growled. "My tits will break your tits!""Bullshit Bitch! My tits are going to bust your tits flat!" Disha growled back.Each time they flexed their tit muscles their bodies would rock back and forth as their breast meat expanded and contracted."Can you feel my nipples bending the shit out of your nipples?" Charlotte snarled"It's my nipples you feel bending yours, Bitch!" replied disha."Oh ya Bitch, see for yourself!" Charlotte McKinney stated as she pulled back and started flicking her nipples across disha patani's.

"All right you slut, let's put them side-by-side and see who's are longer and stronger." Disha patani challenged.The two girls slid their nipples in close and then leaned forward until Charlotte's long nipples touched disha's areola at exactly the same time disha's touched Charlotte's.

"This doesn't prove a thing Bitch!" Stated disha patani. "Let's just see how strong your nipples really are."With that the two girls slowly started to cross nipples. Their stiff rubbery shafts slowly started to bend with equal results. Just before they were about to slip past each other the two girls held them in that position for several seconds. Each one concentrated on the strength of her nipples. Each one physically and mentally determined to bend the others nipples back. Finally their nipples flicked past one another.

"Do it again Bitch!" commanded disha patani.The two line up again and started sliding nipples across nipples. Once again they held them equally bent across each other for several seconds. The same result occurred as they flicked past each other."O.K. Bitch there's only one way to settle this." Shouted out Charlotte. "Straight on nipple-to-nipple!" she stated."You don't know what your getting yourself into Slut!" shot back disha, "I gonna push your nipples right back into your tits!""Line em up Bitch." Growled Charlotte McKinney.The two girls maneuvered into a head on nipple-to-nipple collision. Slowly they started pushing forward until their nipples disappeared from sight. They continued to push forward, smashing their tits together."My nipples are going to invert your nipples!" Disha growled and she threw her arms around Charlotte in a tight squeeze. Charlotte McKinney quickly reacted and threw her arms around disha patani. "Bullshit Bitch, my nipples are going to invert yours!" She shot back.The two girls continued to squeeze each other tighter and tighter."That's it Bitch, tit fight me!" Disha yelled out and started flexing her tit muscles into Charlotte's tits."I'm gonna break you!" Charlotte responded by pumping her tit muscle back against disha patani's

Both disha and Charlotte proceeded to crush each others tits with their own. Tighter and tighter the battle went on. Their faces grimacing with pain and determination. They started to rotate their tits in small circles, drilling their nipples directly into each other. The battle went on for nearly twenty minute. Their mingling sweat now lubricating the battle."My nipples are winning Bitch!" Stated Charlotte, "I can feel my nipples inside yours.""Bullshit, that's my nipples you feel inside yours, you stupid slut!" shot back disha patani.

"All right Bitch if you really think your nipples are winning then let's pull apart and we'll see whose nipples are wining."As both disha and Charlotte started to pull apart, their squashed breasts slowly formed back into their original shape. Finally a wet glistening pink shaft appeared between the two sets of fighting tits. They slowly back off as more and more of the pink nipple came into view. Longer and longer the pink shafts grew. Both girls eyes got wide with excitement. Well over three quarters of an inch appeared making each one of the girls think her own nipples had grown longer and harder than they ever had. They continued to back off as well over an inch now appeared. Confused looks came across their faces as the shafts between their tits grew to an inch and a half in length. As they lean back even more something strange started to happen. Their nipples were actually being pulled away from their areolas. The two girls looked down in disbelief and realized their nipples were stuck together. Their milk holes had actually sucked together. This is what was giving the two girls the erotic feeling of being inside one another.

Finally their nipples snapped apart. Disha looked over to see a clear milky fluid dripping from Charlotte's nipples. She looked down and noticed the same milky fluid oozing from her own pink shafts. The two girls looked up and locked eyes. The look of rage came across their faces and they threw themselves back into a crushing bear hug. They squeezed with all their strength while spitting and cursing into each others faces.

"I'm going to break you down Bitch!" growled disha patani. She was barely able to get the words out from being in such a tight crushing embrace."I'm going to bust you apart Slut!" Charlotte McKinney growled back with the same desperate grunt. Disha patani made an attempt to lift Charlotte McKinney off her feet. Charlotte wasn't about to fall for that and the two girls found themselves raised up on their toes. This brought their wet panty covered pubic bones into tight contact."Are you trying to start a pussy fight with me Bitch?" Charlotte snarled."I told you I can get down right dirty if I have too!" Replied disha and Charlotte started grinding the wet crotch of the panties into disha patani.

"We'll see who can get down right dirty!" Charlotte responded and started grinding her crotch back against disha patani's.As the two girls battled it out the crotch of their panties started soaking up each others wetness."All right Bitch you want a pussy fight for real or are you too afraid to remove you panties?" Charlotte growled."You’re the one that need to be afraid! My pussy will eat your pussy alive!" stated disha patani."Your pussy doesn't stand a chance! My pussy will destroy your pussy!" replied Charlotte."Well all right then bitch, let's find out!' disha shouted out. Disha patani quickly reached down and started tugging away at Charlotte McKinney's panties.

Charlotte immediately retaliated and started pulling at disha's panties. As the waistbands of their panties were pulled down their over their hips the wet crotches were clinging together as they fell down around their ankles. They stepped out of their lacy garments never once separating from their tit-to-tit embrace.Slowly the two girls brought their hips forward until they could feel the bristly hairs of their pubic region intermingling. They started swiveling back and forth, letting the hairs comb their way through each other. Pushing in closer they came together pubic bone to pubic bone. Their pubic hair now grinding roughly together.

"I'm going to rub your cunt badly Bitch!" Disha growled and pressed her nose against Charlotte's."Bitch my cunt hair is going to grind those soft little hairs of yours into dust!" Charlotte stated with anger.For a full minute the two girls proceeded to knot their cunt hairs together. Tighter and tighter their bones grinded into one another.
Legs slowly started to spread causing their inner thigh to rub up against each other. Finally the soft folds of their pussies came into wet contact. Both disha and Charlotte took in a gasp of air and their bodies shivered. Their heads tilted back putting them nose-to-nose and chin-to-chin while their eyes remained locked in a heated glare.As more and more contact was made between their legs, their pussies spread open and smashed together. The inner folds of their velvet soft cunt lips squished wetly together. They held each other tight, determined to work their pussies into tighter contact."Tongue fuck me Bitch!" Charlotte growled, her words were muffled from her mouth already being smashed against disha patani's.

A split second later the two girls’ tongues came out and started a wet vicious battle. Each one immediately trying to ram as much of her tongue into the others girl’s mouth as possible. Their eyes remained open and locked together. Wet tongues could be seen battling between a section of their seals mouths. The two red probes looked united. Appearing like some kind of living organism that was purposely pulling their faces into each other, smashing them together. Saliva and cunt juices were flowing like crazy, dripping off their chins and running down their legs.The two juiced up girls continued to fight in a angry embrace for long minutes. Each one more determined than ever to completely devour the other. They stumbled back and forth as their legs fought for position. Each girl finally getting her left leg hooked all the way around her opponent’s right leg until their toes were smashing together. Each one made a quick attempt to lift the other off the ground, it caused their toes to interlock. As they stumbled around and struggled to lift each other off the ground they purposely jammed their toes together.

After long minutes of dancing around the room the two girls ended up loosing their balance and fell to the floor. The impact broke the girls apart. They sat up and gave each other an evil glare. Disha patani looked down and noticed sprinkles of hair mixed in with Charlotte's pubic hair. She looked down at her own crotch to see some of Charlotte's hair entwined in her pubic hairs. if you want to beat me Bitch!" Charlotte growled

"All right then Bitch let's completely open ourselves up to each other and we'll really find out which one of us is the cuter, sexier girl!" Disha patani stated as she reached down between her legs and spread her wet pussy lips apart."Better open up wider than that Bitch because my cunt is going to swallow that weak little pussy of yours." Charlotte replied as she reached down and opened her lips as wide as she could. Disha looked over to see the Charlotte's wide open cunt drooling with sex. "Bring it on Bitch, I'm going to suck you in and wring you out."

The two girls moved in, sliding their right leg over the top of each other's left leg. As they held their pussy lips wide open their asses came up off the floor. Their juicy cunts smashed together and they started rotating their hips, working their holes directly into each other. When they felt their cunts suck together they pulled their hands away and leaned back. Their eyes locked as the pressure increased. After a full minute of grinding they stopped and just held their pussy in tight contact. Disha could feel Charlotte McKinney's cunt muscles contracting and felt the juices deep inside the inner cavern of her own pussy being sucked into Charlotte's hole. Disha patani quickly reacted and started squeezing her own vagina muscles which caused a slurping noise between their tightly sealed cunts. as she felt a warm trickle of disha's cunt juice being sucked into her pussy."Oh no you don't Bitch! My pussy is going to suck you dry." Charlotte stated and she tightened her muscles pulling back the flow of juices.

"Bullshit you fucking slut, my cunt is going to eat your pussy alive." Disha growled while squeezing her muscles tighter.As both disha and Charlotte vacuumed together more and more of their soft inner cunt walls mashed together. Their goal was to keep themselves nice and wet. Even if that meant robbing the other girl of the womanly juices. They both knew that once they dried out it, it would more then likely be over for them.

Disha slowly started to grind into Charlotte McKinney. Disha shifted her pelvis up and felt Charlotte's little sex rod slip in between her lips. Disha patani clinched her muscles and squeezed Charlotte McKinney's stiff knob tight. She was rewarded with a deep husky groan. Disha worked more of Charlotte's clit into her pussy, squeezing and milking it. Charlotte gasped and convulsed, nearly exploding in orgasm.

Charlotte fought off her orgasm and quickly pulled back, shifted her pussy and managed to trap disha patani stiff nub between her own wet lips. She squeezed and worked disha patani's sex tool deep into her pussy. Disha patani groaned loudly and felt her body start to quiver. Her clit started to swell as she felt the mushy lips of Charlotte McKinney's pussy wrap around it and squeeze.Within seconds disha patani found herself nearly going over the edge. She quickly pulled back causing their pussies to break contact."What's the matter Bitch? Can't handle it." Charlotte snarled."O.K Bitch stop screwing around and let's fight it out clit-to-clit!" Disha shouted out"Bring it on Slut!" Charlotte quickly replied.

They moved in slowly. The two angry pussies staring each other down with their pink fleshy clits aimed directly at one another, swelling to a full inch in length and glistening wet with each others sex juice. They were about to put their most personal parts up against one another and actually make them fight each other. Both disha patani and Charlotte McKinney shuddered as they came in and touched clit-to-clit They quickly pulled back as if an electric shock had just shot through their bodies. The two looked down and noticed a sticky string of sex juice bridged across their angry clits, linking them together.Their eyes came up and locked. They brought their clits together again. This time holding them together, barely touching. They started to snarl at one another as they glared into each others eyes."My clit is going to crush that weak little piece of shit!" Charlotte growled."We'll see who's clit get crushed Bitch!" replied disha patani.

They moved in and laid their clits length to length with each other, their bodies shook as they pressed them into tighter contact. Slowly they started slashing their stiff tools back and forth across each other, They pressed in hard and brought their vagina openings together. Suddenly the two girls let loose and went at it full force. Grinding and smashing clit against clit and cunt against cunt. They were still holding their bodies up off the ground as they pushed each other around the room in the crab walk position.This went on for sometime until Charlotte's hand slipped out from underneath her. Disha quickly raised up and started grinding into Charlotte. With no leverage Charlotte's shoulders were pinned to the floor. She used her feet to keep her ass raised up and continued to grind her pelvis into disha patani."I've got you now Bitch!" Shouted disha patani.

Charlotte knew she was at a disadvantage but wasn't about to give in. "All right Bitch, show me what you've got!" She yelled out and held her hands up."Your finished Bitch!" Disha growled and she locked hands with Charlotte McKinney.With fingers tightly entwined the two girls continued to go at it cunt-to-cunt. Disha really poured it on grinding down hard into Charlotte. Charlotte fought back and started bucking up into disha patani. Disha found herself bouncing up and down on top of Charlotte like she was riding a wild bull. Their cunt meat slapping together as a strong upward thrust was met with a powerful downward thrust. Juices were splattered across the front of their bodies.

Disha was desperately trying to pound Charlotte's ass into the floor but Charlotte would not break. Eventually both disha and Charlotte began to run out of steam as their cunt bashing slowed into a fierce wet grind. Both disha and Charlotte concentrated on grinding their holes into a nice tight suction. Their clits slashed and sliced across each other causing the girls to moan and growl in a mixed state of anger and pleasure."How’s it feel being screwed into the floor Bitch?" Disha patani snarled.

"How’s it feel having your pussy sucked into my cunt Slut?" Charlotte snarled back. Disha tried to focus on breaking Charlotte down but found herself in a state of arousal that she could hardly control. Charlotte realized disha patani was about to go over the edge when she started to feel disha's pussy saliva dripping into her open cunt. Charlotte McKinney concentrated on slicing her clit across disha's which quickly sent disha patani into an explosive orgasm. Their rotating hips came to a stop and the two girls smashed their pussies together as tight as they could get them. Disha patani's head flew back and she let out a loud scream as she lost all control of her vagina. "Yeeeeeoooooo!"

Charlotte bent disha's clit back with her own stiff rod and sucked her cunt in tight against disha patani's. Charlotte McKinney felt disha's pussy contracting as disha patani's hot juice started pumping into her wide open cunt hole. Charlotte sucked disha patani's juicy orgasm deep into her own uterus. The inner walls of disha's pussy were pulled into Charlotte's cunt. Charlotte squeezed and sucked on disha patani's cunt and when she felt her orgasm subside she quickly bucked and pushed forward, causing disha patani to fall back. Now in the top position Charlotte took control and started drilling her cunt into disha patani's.

"I'm going to finish you Bitch once and for all! And then I will fuck Tiger he will be my boyfriend" Charlotte growled disha was barely able to keep her ass up off the floor as she tried desperately to fight back. With their hands still locked together the two girls continued to battle it out.The feel of disha's hot juicy orgasm escalated Charlotte McKinney's arousal and it didn't help much when she started to feel disha patani's clit coming back to life, stiffening and slicing across her own sensitive knob. She felt the suction increase against her cunt and she knew disha's powerful orgasm was not going to be the end of their fight.

Within seconds she felt herself going over the edge, pumping her hot juices into disha patani's cunt. Disha regained some of her strength and lifted her hips up and sucked in Charlotte's orgasm. Charlotte became dizzy as disha patani's cunt pulled her in. She ended up loosing her balance and fell over backwards. The two girls just laid there panting and breathing heavily for several minutes with their legs still scissored together. Their mixed sex juice was dripping off their clits and oozing out from their hot pussies that lay just inches apart.

"I guess we know who the better woman is now!" Charlotte finally found the strength to talk as she propped herself up on her elbows to look over at disha patani."What the fuck is that suppose to mean?" Disha patani shot back with the question and raised her head up."You went off first so that makes me the winner!" Charlotte stated. She knew the chances of disha patani buying this were really slim."It's going to take a hell of a lot more than just one orgasm to put me down Bitch!" Disha patani shouted out and she sat up with her chest thrusting out. "I'm going to fight you until you dry up like an old dirty dish rag!" she stated.

Hearing this angered Charlotte and she sat right up and went nipple-to-nipple with disha patani. "You think you can outlast me Bitch. I will never surrender to a bitch and slut like you!" She shouted in disha's face."Neither will I Bitch!" Disha growled. Both disha and Charlotte aligned their nipples and clits head on and pressed into one another. They pushed in tight, testing the stiffness of each other sex tools. Their arms came up and wrapped around each other pulling themselves together. They glared long moments into each others eyes as their clits and nipples strained to push one another back."If your so sure of yourself then let's have it out cunt-to-cunt, tit-to-tit, and mouth-to-mouth." Charlotte challenged

"Listen bitch!" Disha growled and reached up and took a hold of Charlotte's ponytails. "I am so sure of myself, that I am willing to tie my ponytails to yours and fight you face-to-face all night if I have too!" She stated and pulled on Charlotte's ponytails until their noses were pressing together. Charlotte reached up and took a hold of disha patani's ponytails and pulled their faces in tighter." All right you Bitch, let's tie them together in a tight knot. I don't want you to try and run away until I'm finished whipping your ass." Charlotte McKinney stated.

The two girls fumble with disha patani's right and Charlotte's left ponytails first. They looped them around each other creating a half knot. Disha was about to loop Charlotte's ponytail back around to form a full knot when Charlotte shouted out, "It needs to be tighter!" So the two girls pulled until their faces started to angle off to the side. They completed the full knot and pulled tight, creating an entwined wad of both there hair.They went to work on the other side of their faces. Once the half knot was created they pulled tight until their faces came back straight ahead and smashed together nose-to-nose and chin-to-chin. Once they completed the full knot their arms came down and wrapped around each other in a tight squeeze. Both disha and Charlotte held their eyes open and rammed their tongues into each others mouths.

They started wrenching each other tighter and tighter while flexing their tit and cunt muscles into one another. Both disha and Charlotte fought desperately to overwhelm each other with their sexual assault. Their faces smashing together while their eyes remained locked in an angry glare, hidden by a curtain of their tied-together ponytails. Tongues were jammed deep into each others mouths, twisting and corkscrewing together. The two girls were literally drooling into each others mouth as their mixed saliva started dripping from their chins. Their firm tits were crushing one another so hard it looked like two pairs of unripe grapefruits getting ready to bust each other open.Rock hard nipples were forced to fight head on as each girl once again felt as though she were inverting the other girl with her stiff bullets. Their cunts had sucked into a vacuum so strong that their soft inner lips started to curl together. Their clits were entwined so tight that if felt like they had internally wired themselves together as they fought to strangle and crush the life from one another Even their stomachs were pressed so tight against each other that they could feel their sweaty abdomen muscles interlocking as their innie belly buttons sucked together.

Surprisingly enough this didn't appear to be tight enough for both disha and Charlotte. Still scissored together they wrapped their legs up high around each others backs. Their hands latched onto their own ankles, right hand to left ankle and left hand to right ankle, and they started to use the strength in their legs as well as their arms in an attempt to crush each other into unconsciousness.

A simultaneous orgasm suddenly rocked through their bodies. Their pussy were contracting and pulsating so hard that they lost their balance and ended up falling over onto their sides. Still locked together in each others arms and legs, they rolled over and came to a stop up against Charlotte's desk with Charlotte McKinney slightly more on top of disha patani. They remained in this position for an undetermined amount of time as the two girls traded and mixed several more orgasms. After what seemed like hours, disha patani felt herself momentarily slip into unconsciousness. They only thing that brought her awareness back was the sound of scissors cutting through her hair. She opened her eyes to see Charlotte's face still pressing in close but also noticed a large clump of her own hair hanging freely from the right side of Charlotte's face. Disha patani looked over just in time to see Charlotte McKinney getting ready to cut through her other ponytail."Oh you Fucking Bitch!"disha shouted out and quickly grabbed a hold of Charlotte's hand that held the scissors. Disha squeezed Charlotte's fingers inside the handle causing Charlotte to scream out in pain. Disha let go and Charlotte dropped the scissors. Disha patani quickly snatched them up and brought sharp end up under Charlotte's chin."I should cut your throat for what you just did Bitch!" Disha threatened. But instead she took the scissors and quickly snapped them through Charlotte's ponytail.

Both disha and Charlotte rolled apart and sat up breathing and panting heavily. "You’re going to pay for that Bitch!" Charlotte shouted out. She looked over and noticed disha still holding onto the scissors. Disha patani slowly stood up and looked down at Charlotte McKinney.

"I guess that's the only way you'll be able to beat me!" Charlotte stated as she once again looked at the scissor in disha patani's hand. Disha walked over and casually threw the scissors under Charlotte's bed. She moved back and stood over Charlotte McKinney once again."I don't need anything but my body to beat you Bitch!" Disha growled. Charlotte slowly got to her feet and stood in front of disha patani. "If I remember correctly it was you that passed out just a few minutes ago." Charlotte McKinney stated.

"Trust me Bitch it won't happen again!" Replied disha. "And your going to pay for cutting my hair and fucking my boyfriend!" Disha patani shouted and charged forward with her hands reaching out in an attempt to latch onto Charlotte. Charlotte McKinney reacted quickly and brought her own claws up and both disha and Charlotte found their fingers tightly entwined in a test of strength. Their arms shifted straight out to their sides, forming a double cross which caused their tits to come back into tight contact. They glared nose to nose with each other and with very little strength left, fought to push one another back.

Their bodies were glistening with sweat and juice. Light traces of lipstick smeared around their mouths, most of it had been washed away from their sloppy kiss fight. Each one missing a ponytail on the left side of their head while a knotted ponytail hung down on the right side of their face."I can feel you getting tired Bitch!" Charlotte growled."I still have enough strength left to out last you Slut!" Disha replied."Think you have enough strength left to tongue fight me Bitch?" Charlotte snarled"I have more then enough strength to take you on tongue-to-tongue!" Disha shot back and swiped her tongue across Charlotte McKinney's lips.

Charlotte quickly flicked her tongue out as far as she could and the two girls started slashing back and forth across each other. Amazingly enough, saliva still flowed from each others mouths, creating another dripping wet tongue fight. They continued to press into each other with their arms straight out to their sides. Eye brows were twisted in forming angry looks on their faces as they glared hatefully at one another. Their legs entwined and they spread, forcing their wet juicy cunts into tight contact.

After several minute of stumbling around the room both disha and Charlotte slowly started to lose their strength. They had been at it for hours. Their arms had fallen down to their sides and the tight pressure between them had loosened. Even their tongue fight had slowed into a slithering corkscrew. Eventually both disha and Charlotte fell to the floor where they ended up wrapping their arms and legs around each other, squeezing one another as tight as they possible could. The two rolled back and forth as their tongues, tits, pussy, and legs all battled it out. These two girls were bound and determined to out last each other. Both disha and Charlotte collapse in the floor and became unconscious.

Disha woke up to find herself fully laid out on top of Charlotte. The side of her face was plastered to Charlotte McKinney's. As she lifted her head, her cheek peeled away from its counterpart. 'The two of them must have went out together' disha thought to herself.Her body was sticking to Charlotte's. Especially in the pubic region, as she painfully lifted her body.

"You Bitch." Disha heard Charlotte moan as she got to her feet. She looked down and knew Charlotte was in no shape to get up and stop her. It took disha patani ten minutes just to get dressed and disha left the room she also left a note saying bitch if you follow us too India I will destroy Tiger is my boyfriend both of us going back too India. Disha patani came back to her room and kiss Tiger and tell Tiger she defeated Charlotte. Disha and Tiger pack there bags and left for India too Mumbai. Charlotte McKinney wakes up in pain and got up go to the bathroom take a shower. Charlotte was in extreme pain.she came out of the bathroom nude after taking shower, Charlotte sees a note which disha left. Charlotte Read the note it said bitch if you follow us to India I will destroy you Tiger is my boyfriend both of us going back to India. reading this Charlotte got mad as hell Charlotte decided she will teach disha a listen that disha will never forget. Charlotte called her manager and ask him arrange a plane to India also tell him to arrange a detective to find out about disha patani. Disha came back to India came to 2 day later Tiger said I am going out of town for a week for film shooting. Disha patani said alright, I'll be waiting for your return. Charlotte McKinney came to India and Charlotte goes to a hotel and stay there and call her manager. Charlotte asked for manager to give the detective phone number she hired, the manager give the number to her.then Charlotte call and I ask what did you find out about disha patani. The detective said Tiger has gone to film shooting. Disha is alone in the house hearing this Charlotte McKinney said you did a good job and Charlotte ask him to give her the address to the house the detective give the house address. Charlotte goes to the house and and ring the doorbell. Disha patani was taking a shower suddenly disha hear a noise it was the door bell ringing disha came out of the shower nude grab a towel wiper around herself and went to the door. Disha opened the door and she was shocked to see Charlotte in front of her, disha patani said what are you doing here bitch. Charlotte McKinney said I'm here to destroy you and get my boyfriend Tiger. Disha patani said Tiger is not here he has gone for film shooting. Disha said why don't you come inside and the house and fight me one of us will survive today. Charlotte said I will fight you bitch. Charlotte McKinney came inside the house disha patani said came to my room. Disha and Charlotte enter the room disha patani take off her towel and throw it in the floor disha patani was nude looking hot ass seeing this Charlotte also take off her robe became nude both women we're looking at each other. Disha said I will fuck you today bitch after I win. Charlotte said after I win I will fuck you. Disha patani and Charlotte McKinney both women look at each other with hate.
Both Charlotte McKinney and disha patani crash together, both disha and Charlotte furiously attacking the other with punches and slaps to the body. Both disha and Charlotte lock up and roughly shove each other around, their breasts swaying and jiggling with each push. Disha breaks away, giving Charlotte an extremely hard slap on the top of her breast before suddenly rushing at Charlotte McKinney.
Disha took full advantage and smashed Charlotte in the right eye as she rushed towards her, stunning Charlotte McKinney and snapping her head backwards! Disha patani grabbed both of Charlotte McKinney's breasts in her hands and as she crushed them she pushed forward and drove her rival onto her back in agony. Disha rammed her knee right onto Charlotte McKinney's pussy further adding to her pain and then straddled the now very-hurt actress's belly, slamming her well shaped ass cheek's down firmly on her stomach, much to the obvious pain of Charlotte McKinney.

"How's that feel, you washed-up whore???" Disha taunted the utterly agonized Charlotte as she wrenched Charlotte's trapped globes in her grip back and forth, enjoying ever shudder and moan from Charlotte!!In desperation Charlotte reached out and grabbed disha patani's own breasts in her hands, tugging them to the left and trying to unseat her dominant rival from atop her! Charlotte's face twisted in pain as the titflesh around her rival's fingers turned red and her nails dug in!!

Disha raised her ass up again and came down even harder on Charlotte McKinney's belly and one hand fell from her left breast as her foe bellowed out in pain! Charlotte frantically slapped disha across the face with her free hand and then backhanded her across the other side, starting a trickle of blood to flow from the left side of disha patani's mouth, then she cried out in mid swing as disha suddenly tore her upwards off the floor by her tits till her shoulder blades cleared the ground. Disha yelled as she held Charlotte McKinney by her now aching breasts and spit some blood from her mouth. Disha smashed her hard body down on top of Charlotte's again, getting a long moan of pain from Charlotte McKinney.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH" cried the extremely hurt Charlotte McKinney as she abandoned her face slapping to try and free her ravaged breasts from her rival's torturous grip! Charlotte was pushed to Wall in pain Charlotte screaming as her rival shook her side to side by her breasts, eliciting a loud continuous pain-filled cry from her lips! Disha suddenly slammed her back down and crushed her breasts flat under her palms as Charlotte bellowed out in utter agony as her breasts mushroomed out beneath disha patani's palms."AUUGGHHHHHHHHH, MYYY TITSSSSS!!!!!!!", Charlotte McKinney screamed as disha patani used all her weight to continue pushing downward as she grinded her hands back and forth. Disha patani could see she was now in complete control and removed her hands from her rival's crushed breasts allowing Charlotte to clutch them in her hands as tears flowed freely down her face. Disha started slapping her defeated rival's face as she said," Who's the better woman, you slut?!!" accenting each word with a vicious slap across each cheek without giving pause for Charlotte to answer.

Now Charlotte had blood flowing from her mouth too as disha pulled her hands from her chest and tucked them under her legs and started slapping Charlotte's breasts as she screamed in agony and shuddered beneath her with every blow!!! Charlotte McKinney battled back, and with a scream of agony and rage she bucked disha off of her. Without even taking the time to rub some of the red hot pain out of her breasts, Charlotte threw herself on top of disha patani, and grabbing two handfuls of titflesh, starts wreaking havoc on disha patani's chest. Disha bellows out in agony as her proud breasts are pulled and twisted savagely, her arms trapped at the moment beneath Charlotte's legs. Disha patani is devastated as Charlotte McKinney starts to grab and twist her nipples around in circles, ripping the nipples from her fingers by slapping the breast from her hand, as disha patani screams with each blow.

The agonized disha patani frantically tries to free her arms and partly successful she reaches for Charlotte's left breast and clasping it tightly in her fingers, she begins to try and tear it right off Charlotte's body as Charlotte McKinney moans in pain and grabs at her foe's strong hand. One pulls while the other pushes and while disha frees her other arm, grabbing Charlotte McKinney's other breast in her hand, twisting it around by the nipple.

Pulling themselves up off the floor, Charlotte delivers a crushing knee lift to disha patani's firm stomach, dropping disha patani on all fours. Her wind knocked out of her, Disha patani tries to get to her feet, with her left hand holding her injured stomach. But Charlotte hauls her up by the hair and punches her hard in the face, her fist cracking into disha patani's mouth and ripping her bottom lip open inside, as disha patani's sensual lips turn puffy as her mouth fills with blood. Charlotte grasps two handfuls of disha's thick hair and throws the woman to the floor backwards, but manages to swing her knee under disha patani's falling body so that disha patani's back is rammed into her raised kneecap. Disha patani moans in pain after Charlotte re-arranged her spine with that terrific backbreaker. Fighting through the haze of pain, disha patani rakes her nails down Charlotte's full breasts and smiles as Charlotte McKinney gasps in agony. But Charlotte puts a stop to it by treating disha patani to two-handed sledgehammer blows into her stomach, crushing disha patani's body further onto her knee. Rolling disha patani off, Charlotte gets to her feet and slams her shapely ass down across disha patani's lower back, smashing disha face first into the floor. Charlotte deftly rolls her over before dropping her ass again, this time mashing disha patani's sore stomach and ribs. Charlotte leans back and hooks her slender arms around disha patani's legs and smashes both her heels down on disha patani's larger breasts.

Disha lets out a deep moan of pain as Charlotte twists her heels around, severely grinding them into disha patani's nipples. Charlotte leaned forward and grabbed two handfuls of disha patani's hair again, tugging the woman's body up off the floor while pushing down on her breasts, causing disha untold pain. Charlotte worked her legs under disha's back and wrapped them around disha patani's body. Charlotte locked her ankles, and squeezed disha's body between her sexy gams. As Charlotte crushed disha's body, Charlotte also helped herself to two handfuls of titflesh and all but ripped the breasts off disha patani's's body, as disha patani's continued to moan in pain.

Pulling her breasts out as far as she could, Charlotte dug and scratched at disha patani's large mammaries with her short nails, ripping away at the cherry nipples. Disha patani was in total pain as Charlotte McKinney gave her a hard thumbnail scratch across her nipple, ripping her supersensitive areola, and twisted her body around as she forced all the air out of the actress' lungs. Disha slapped at Charlotte's face and succeeded when she backhanded Charlotte McKinney across her face, her ring slicing painfully across Charlotte's cheek. Charlotte McKinney winced in pain and pulled away, her hand flying up to her bleeding face.

On their knees, both disha patani and Charlotte McKinney struggled toward one another, sweat pouring off their glistening bodies. Charlotte rammed her fist into disha's belly with an uppercut, her fist sinking in. Disha patani countered by socking Charlotte McKinney in her midsection, right above her pantyline, the force lifting Charlotte McKinney off the floor. Doubled over in pain and trying to get air back in her lungs, disha patani smashed her fist hard into Charlotte's face, Charlotte's lips exploding in a torrent of blood as she fell back. Charlotte moaned in pain, as she tried to stem the blood flowing down her chin, as disha patani lifted Charlotte's left arm and began to throw hard titty punches into Charlotte's creamy breast, burying her fist into Charlotte's titflesh as Charlotte McKinney cried out in pain.

"Let's see how you like THIS, BITCH!!" Disha patani snarled as she power-slammed her left fist into Charlotte's midriff, as Charlotte's pretty face was twisted in pain as disha patani forcefully rearranged her innards.With tears of pain streaming down Charlotte's face as she doubled over yet again, disha patani planned to finish her off as she kicked Charlotte in the breast. The top of disha patani's foot crashed into Charlotte's breast hard, as Charlotte screamed in pain but didn't fall, just slumped against the wall in pain as disha came out her swinging. But Charlotte blocked disha patani's punch with her forearm, as a look of surprise flashed across disha's face before Charlotte unloaded a punch into the pit of Charlotte McKinney's stomach.

Disha gagged in pain as Charlotte threw her against the wall, hissing, "Tummy hurt? Let's see if this can fix it!" and with that Charlotte plowed her fist into disha patani's belly again, then let her fist crash into disha patani's left breast, swollen to twice its size since their fight started.

Charlotte finished her up by ramming her knee into her groin, disha's eyes bulging in pain as Charlotte nearly lifted disha off her feet. Charlotte grinded her nails into disha patani's supple titflesh, smiling as disha patani moans out in tremendous pain as Charlotte mauls her breasts. Charlotte drags disha patani to the floor by her nipples, and once straddling her, Charlotte's hands roam all over disha's breasts, pinching and twisting the swollen mounds. At first disha tried to pull Charlotte's hands away, but to no avail, so she started to rake her nails hard across Charlotte's sweaty stomach, leaving a trail of fiery red welts behind. Charlotte moans in pain at this new torture, as disha patani reaches up to her beautiful breasts and claws them with her sharp nails, grinding the soft titflesh between her fingers and rings, and forcing Charlotte to topple onto the floor.

"Who's got the better breasts, Bitch?" Disha patani yelled as she continued to crush Charlotte's red and aching breasts, the muscles in her forearms standing out from the exertion. Disha patani smashed the heels of her hands down onto Charlotte's throbbing breasts, forcing them up as Charlotte cried out in pain, her breasts being pushed off her chest by her foe. Latching onto both of Charlotte's raw nipples, disha patani smashes her luscious breasts together with a loud wet smack. Disha patani climbs off of Charlotte's body, as Charlotte immediately cups her red and mauled breasts. Disha patani's takes hold of both Charlotte McKinney's ankles and pries her legs apart, delivering a crotch stomp to Charlotte's pussy, guaranteed to change Charlotte McKinney's sex-life for weeks to come. Disha patani said I will fuck you.

Straddling Charlotte, disha again tries to see if she could rip Charlotte's breasts off her body completely. Charlotte's scratched, blood-engorged nipples feel like they're only seconds away from their bursting point as disha patani rips into them.

"Give it up right now, Bitch," disha patani says, "Or else I'm gonna work your titties until they fall off."disha patani smiles as the look on Charlotte's face tells her that the beauty is about to surrender. Her smile was short lived though as Charlotte pulled down on disha patani's breasts and her fingers jammed deeper into the underside's with such force that they were pressing against disha patani's breast's!!! Disha's face twisted in agony as Charlotte's short nails dug into the tender flesh trapped there! Now it was disha patani who was in trouble as she was very slowly being forced downward as Charlotte's face light up with glee at the sight of her rival's pain!! Her death grip on disha's orbs was utterly devastating to disha patani as tears began to form around her eyelids, Charlotte McKinney's thumbnails digging into her nipples painfully as disha's grip on Charlotte's own breast's was becoming weaker as she was forced onto her knees!

Disha tried twisting Charlotte's tit's left and right as she squeezed for all she was worth in a last ditched effort to get some relief, but Charlotte ignored the pain, the utterly anguished look on disha's face giving her an edge over her rival! Disha, unable to stifle a moan of great pain as Charlotte McKinney suddenly gave her right breast as tug upwards, pulling at the now swollen tit as she pushed the nipple in with her thumb. Disha clutched at Charlotte's wrists, trying desperately to pull her hands away.

"Keep it up you, bitch!" snarled Charlotte, "I wanna feel your tits EXPLODE in my hands!!!"disha moaned in pain. Disha knew that she would once again have to act quickly to avoid defeat. Taking Charlotte's hair in her hands, she forced herself to shut out the pain as disha patani pulled Charlotte's face down towards her own, then rammed her forehead into Charlotte's nose, breaking it with a sharp crack and instantly turning the tide of the fight. Tears filled Charlotte's eyes as felt the impact of disha patani's's forehead and her hands instantly released the other woman's tits.

Both woman struggled to their knees. Disha struck first and hard, a fast jab to Charlotte's face that she just missed blocking before it snapped he head back! Charlotte recovered quickly and managed to just deflect the next blow, a roundhouse right straight for her cheek that would have crashed painfully into the side of her face! Her own fist flashed out and before disha patani knew what was happening she was staggering backwards under the onslaught of her rival's quick punches! Charlotte barreled into disha with her shoulder, catching her right across the left breast and flattening it painfully as disha cried out in pain and retaliated, slamming her own fist into Charlotte's kidney with all her might! The punch stopped Charlotte for the moment, and she drew back, in obvious pain, raising her fists again, motioning for disha patani to come at her!!
Disha's mouth was bloody and her head was ringing from the blows Charlotte had rained upon it, so she instead charged forward, catching her foe by surprise and used her greater weight to take her down to the ground where she slowly wrestled her way on top as Charlotte targeted her breasts.

Charlotte immediately grabbed a handful of disha's large left breast and used it to tug her off her and onto her side as disha yelled in pain! Distracted by the squeezing of her mammary, disha was caught in a crushing waist scissors by her rival's very powerful legs and she screamed in pain as Charlotte brought all her strength to bear around her rival's waist!!!"I've got you now, you bitch!!!", she snarled loudly at her trapped rival as Charlotte twisted disha's now exposed left breast in her strong fingers!

Disha bucked and twisted and managed to manoeuvre her way on top of Charlotte, then drove her hands down onto each of her Charlotte's much bigger breasts, mashing them both beneath her fists as now it was Charlotte screaming in pain! Disha ripped into Charlotte's tits, and then smashed her left forearm across Charlotte's face, stunning the beauty in mid twist of both her breasts, then with her face turning red from the pain now exploding from her anguished breasts, she slammed the palms of each hand down on Charlotte McKinney's breasts, crushing them beneath them, before clamping her fingers onto each one as Charlotte bellowed out in pain!

Disha patani takes hold of Charlotte's throbbing breasts, gripping the mauled nipples tightly in her palm with her thumbnail driving into Charlotte's bloodstained breasts."Are you ready for THIS?" Disha snarled as she began jogging each of Charlotte's sweaty breasts to the left and right.Disha starts to savagely twist and turn each breast, while vigorously shaking and ripping Charlotte McKinney's breasts from side to side. Charlotte McKinney lets ut a long and bellowing scream as disha patani all but rips the breasts off her body. Disha sank her strong fingers deeply into Charlotte's breasts, as Charlotte twisted and bucked her body wildly trying to escape, as disha rode her like a horse, using her breasts as reins.

Disha's generous ass would come smashing down hard on Charlotte's firm belly, sending her down just as Charlotte McKinney was bucking up, getting a loud "OOOOMMMMPPPHH!!!" from Charlotte's lips as disha's body once again crashed down on her midsection. Disha slapped the outside of Charlotte's left breast so hard it left a bright red hand print, before she grasped the nipple, crushing the tip between her fingers and then slapping the breast away hard. Disha twisted Charlotte around until she forced her on her stomach, then re-wrapped her legs around her. Reaching around Charlotte's body. Disha drove her fingers hard into each of Charlotte's breasts. Disha's sharp nails sliced into where Charlotte's breast joined her chest, then her hands closed around Charlotte's globes and ripped them backward with all her might then pushed them forward again.

Charlotte McKinney moaned softly in pain but then screamed out loudly as her breasts reached their threshold for pain, and as disha patani ripped them outwards, Charlotte's breasts felt like they were going to split open from disha's mauling. Charlotte was wracked with agony as hot pain shot through her entire body and with a cry of defeat she passed out. Disha patani turned Charlotte McKinney's sweat-soaked body around again and beat at each torn breast with her fists until she couldn't raise her arms anymore, then fell over exhausted on top of a motionless and beaten Charlotte McKinney.
2 hours later disha patani wake up and see she was on top Charlotte McKinney. Disha got up and give Charlotte a kick in the stomach and then disha grabbed Charlotte hair and pulled Charlotte up and slap Charlotte and wake her up. Charlotte wakes up and look at disha patani and said you win please let me go, disha said I will fuck you then disha put fingers inside Charlotte pussy and started to fuck her. Charlotte screaming in pain please no more disha put fingers inside Charlotte ass and started to fuck her faster, Charlotte pussy Burst blood cum,in pain Charlotte McKinney collapse. Disha grabbed Charlotte and throw her out of the house and said never came back to my house bitch I am victorious.
Disha patani win.
Like Reply