Fantasy My Fantasy....for your wife
My imagination for your wife...She is in blind folds and hand cuffs...in a room...waiting for me...she hears footsteps...her heart skips a beat....she is totally vulnerable...wearing this see through black corset lingerie set...stockings....she can't move, can't see...all she can hear is someone entering the room....she is sitting on bed in a very submissive pose....she can hear someone breathing close to her neck....and her body shudders by the touch of cold metal....she realized her lingerie is being ripped by a sessior.....she offer no resistance and is looking forward as what gonna happen next.....she felt jolt when her pussy is slapped hard...

[Image: 5f29202b7bd73.gif]
she opened her mouth to moan...and suddenly...her mouth is stuffed with a thick, hard cock.
[Image: 5f291f428cbe0.gif]

....she gags on the cock, as it is too much for her mouth...but the bull is not showing any mercy...her mouth is now fucked hard...like a fuck hole...the entire room is filled with noises of her being skull fucked

[Image: 5f291ca31f29c.gif]
......her face is wet, with mix of sweat, her saliva and Bull's precum...she is looking so messy, yet so hot....

[Image: 5f291e16554d0.gif]

you are getting a hard on looking at your wife, behind the curtain where u have been hiding since she came in the room...She has given u blowjobs but never ever you have seen her being treated this rough...almost like a slut...you cant stop but starts to strokes yourself

[Image: 5f291e9c2b0ba.gif]

If above short imagination excites you...connect me....lets chat about your fantasies for you wife...my hangout ID is darknightzuta....CU
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Simply superb and hot thread. I wish she is my wife.
[+] 1 user Likes husbandamar's post
Like Reply
(05-08-2020, 01:19 PM)husbandamar Wrote: Simply superb and hot thread. I wish she is my wife.

Thanks....keep imagining...have fun...
Like Reply
Exciting. Why can't you open a thread in telugu and write in telugu font.
Like Reply
Good going
[+] 1 user Likes rimpikhatun's post
Like Reply
(07-08-2020, 03:24 PM)Fantassy Master Wrote: Exciting. Why can't you open a thread in telugu and write in telugu font.

Thanks Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar ...but i have no clue how to write in telgu...i dont know telgu Shy Shy
Like Reply
Imagination Blog #2 Crazy Clients
####################################
You followed her again, this time she checked in a resort outside town, name Green Valley. You took adjacent room to her's, jumped over balcony and start peeping from the window.

She is staring at the shopping bag on the bed, she opened it...and looked shocked to see the content inside....after few mins....she finally took the beg...went inside the bathroom...came out after few mins...looking like this...

[Image: 158014862_bdsm-tor2.gif]

She was topless...wearing black thong...with stockings....open hairs...and a bitch's collar in her neck...looking cute and vulnerable at the same time....the door bell rang...she opened to door...a couple enter the room...the guy sits on the large arm chair in corner...the lady...came closer to her...and...looking at her hot nude body.....

Your wife is conscious and looking down at floor...the Guy gesture the lady...and she striped naked in seconds..
She goes and sit behind your wife...and start kissing her..and gently massaging her pussy

[Image: 158015458_5.gif]

Your wife was showing little resistance...but the lady's hands were doing magic on your wife body...few seconds later, your wife was sucking the lady's tounge as they kissed passionatly...her hands constantly on your wife's pussy...

Finally, she whispered something in your wife's ear...your wife nodded her head in agreement....and what u saw next...made ur cock twitched inside your underpants...

[Image: 158015889_6.gif] 

your wife...sat on floor..and start licking lady's pussy...with passion...you can see her tounge..moving in and out of pussy..and lady's movement of head was indicating that your wife was natural at licking pussy...

Meanwhile, the guy has stand up from the arm chair, removed his clothese..and was now looking closely at them

As he stand closer to them, both of them turned closer to him....The lady was first to hold his cock..and start sucking...

The Guy hold ur wife's face and pushed to make her suck his balls...
[Image: 158017190_5.gif]

The sucking continue for what seems to be end of time....both female exchanging cock and balls...sometime...sucking the cock at the same time..and then kissing each other...the whole scene looked so erotic, with your wife definitely behaving so submissively, doing what ever the couple was asking her to do....

The activity moved to bed now...the lady lie down on the bed...your wife on top of her...kissing her..and sucking her boobs..while the guy was licking your wife pussy....

He pulled ur wife..so that her face is now on Lady's pussy...and thrust his thick hard cock..into her....As he is fucking her hard...she is eating and licking the lady's pussy deeper...

[Image: 158023759_7.gif]

Your wife is looking into the lady's eyes...you can see emotions of lust, pain and fear...all at once...
[Image: 158023687_2.gif]

The Guy lifts your wife in his arms, push his hard cock from below..and start fucking your wife hard..while the lady suck his balls...

[Image: 158022199_6.gif]

The same scene continue on table....

and on sofa....

[Image: 158023024_8.gif]

Your wife body movement started to change....her thrust are increasing...she seems to moaning....Did you just saw your wife squirted? or...was it your imagination?

[Image: 158023134_13.gif]

The Guy also seems to be reaching climax...he pushed and fucked almost like crazy....finally...after few long and hard strocks, he took out his cock..and sprey all of his cum..on your wife's face...

As he lie breathlesss, the lady moved upto your wife...and kissed her cum drenched face...
[Image: 158023174_11.gif]

As you are stroking your cock...your wife looks at you..and start calling your name...once...twice...suddenly you feel someone shaking your body....you open your eyes.....bloody hell....that was just a dream..??

Your wife is looking at you....Wake up hubby, i am leaving for the business trip i told you na...

You asked casually...and where you would be staying?

She paused for a second..and then said...these clients are sometime so crazy...they have booked a resort outside town...some Green valley....can you imagine?

You smiled and said...yes...crazy clients...

#####################################
If you like the imagination and have similar fantasies for your wife, ping me...my hangout id is darknigthzuta...CU
[+] 3 users Like darknightzuta's post
Like Reply