Who watches the watchman New Encounter
Hi all,

I would like to continue the story Who watches the watchman with my own views. I read one continuation  in old xossip forum. I would be adapting his story and continue writing from where he  stopped. I am new writer please forgive me for my mistakes. Suggestions are welcome from everyone.
[+] 4 users Like jananilover's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Chapter 1

After completing the check up of Menaka I drove the car back to the flat. She was still in the shock of all the things happened a couple of weeks ago. She don’t talk too much and also was looking out of the window. The watchman incident have changed her a bit. She still needs to get recovered from that. We hadn’t have a discussion in that after knowing what happened on that day. Even he has been terminated from the job and no one knows where he is actually now. Ayan was playing with his new online game sitting in back of the car. We reached the flat and I told Menaka we can order the food for tonight and no need to prepare anything. She just shook her head and went to her room. After freshening up I ordered some food items and opened the drawer and took a whiskey and had two pegs.

After having dinner and making Ayan sleep I went to Menaka she smiled at me. I sat near her and take her hand in my hands and asked how is she feeling. She told she is fine and I don’t want to worry about her and she will be ok soon. I had some plans in my mind, I planted a kiss on her cheek and said good night and went to sleep.
Next day morning I contacted a land broker and asked him to show me some flats that are far from the current town. I told Menaka I am going out and will be back only in evening. Broker showed me some good flats and I choose one much away from the current town. After settling the formalities I told them we will join within a week.
After having dinner I told Menaka about the new flat. I told it will be a change for her also. She enquired about the new flat and we discussed about moving Ayan to a school near the flat. And planned to move to the new flat within a week.
Our sex life was a bit collapsed for the past few days. In the night I had a much better session with Menaka. She too seemed enjoying it and I could see she is coming back to her normal life.
We moved to our new flat. Other flats were not fully occupied only some families were there. Almost the whole building look like empty. I too thought it will be better for us to catch back our life. Ayan found lonely, there were no children of his age in near by flats and he was with his online games most of the time. He got his admission ready in one of the nearby school.
Days passed and Menaka is now like completely forgotten what had happened. And our life also getting back to old days. We had sex regularly and we tried new things in our session. Both of us enjoyed a lot. She was becoming more and more involved in each variety of actions in bed. Her all desires were coming out nowadays. I would say she became more violent in bed.
And finally the day came for me to return to my work.Menaka seemed unhappy but she knew I should return soon as I have already taken much leave from my job. Menaka drove me to the airport and I flew to Delhi to catch up with my team. I skyped Menaka in the night before bed and we discussed about her return journey to flat and how Ayan responding since I left them. I told her good bye and informed her I will be available only after two days as I am moving into deeper part of sea and there will be no coverage.
Like Reply
Keep going.
[+] 2 users Like Silent male's post
Like Reply
The first original is a classic and hope this continuation lives up to it. Any ways all the best to the writer, keep posting.
Love to witness my Heart sex
[+] 3 users Like luvpain's post
Like Reply
Good to go maN its an all time fav story hope this continuation will be good and keep the story balanced and its erotic level continue
[+] 4 users Like Playboy12's post
Like Reply
I had also read this story on xossip and a great fan of this story.....now really happy to see you continuing this story... you begin the story very nicely expecting continuous great updates
[+] 2 users Like Vinukollam's post
Like Reply
yes the first one was a clasic. and it will be great if we can read a continuation.
[+] 2 users Like HB201415's post
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting for the continuation
[+] 1 user Likes buddie's post
Like Reply
Please continue
[+] 1 user Likes readersp's post
Like Reply
Continue a good one!!! clps
[+] 1 user Likes Sarathkumar's post
Like Reply
Please post the original story too... Or the link here...
[+] 2 users Like Nutcrack's post
Like Reply
Some classics should not be touched. The last continuation in old xossip was pretty bad. Hope this won't turn that way. Looks an interesting start.
[+] 4 users Like navytyt's post
Like Reply
(24-07-2020, 05:39 PM)navytyt Wrote: Some classics should not be touched. The last continuation in old xossip was pretty bad. Hope this won't turn that way. Looks an interesting start.

I agree totally - The original author in Literotica gave this a good conclusion. Any continuation will not live up to the standard.
[+] 3 users Like kittepo's post
Like Reply
(24-07-2020, 06:04 AM)jananilover Wrote: Chapter 1
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
Wow, Original was a masterpiece.  Glad to see someone continuing.  
Pls do not stop posting updates. Every author is different. Lets see how your goes.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 3 users Like Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Thank you all for your support.

looks like everybody is too much expecting a classic story as compared to the original one. i would say please dont expect too much from me. Right now i have only a small plot with me. Will develop it accordingly maybe this will go bad or good, i dont promise anybody this will be a great story as original. I will go with my own views that may be good or bad.

Suggestions are always welcome.
[+] 4 users Like jananilover's post
Like Reply
good start..
try to give longer updates and focus on smaller details and the build up and the contextual part more.
[+] 2 users Like foogy's post
Like Reply
It's a very good decision to continue this excellently written story.

Thank you and good luck.
Best regards from Germany
Lollobionda
[+] 2 users Like Lollobionda's post
Like Reply
(24-07-2020, 11:16 PM)jananilover Wrote: Thank you all for your support.

looks like everybody is too much expecting a classic story as compared to the original one. i would say please dont expect too much from me. Right now i have only a small plot with me. Will develop it accordingly maybe this will go bad or good, i dont promise  this will be a great story as original. I will go with my own views that may be good or bad.

Suggestions are always welcome.

The Original story from Aurelius was awesome..and was expecting some kind of comeback from him or anyone with any of his stories. Please update regularly and all the best 
[+] 2 users Like Buzzerman's post
Like Reply
nice. continue
[+] 2 users Like ad1x's post
Like Reply
Superb waiting for saga
Writers are nothing but creators. Always respect them. 
[+] 2 users Like AB-the Unicorn's post
Like Reply