Incest My Mother Fucked by My Boss
My Mother Fucked by My Boss by Spandan.
All credit to original author.

Hello friends, I’m Spandan from Delhi. This story dates back when I was 18 and arranged the pairing of my mother and my stepfather. After my parent’s divorce my Mom and I lived in a small flat and got a job in a private enterprise and was doing my graduation in correspondence. My mom was then 36 years old but I must say she always looked much younger than her age. She is 5 feet 4 inch tall; slim with tight big juicy Boobs and a sexy round ass. She commanded an irresistible sex appeal and her fair complexion made her even more attractive.

I worked for Mr. Dev, who was a developer. At that time he was around 42-44, a widower and had no child. He was tall, dark, with a manly essence, over 6 feet 2 inches tall with a huge strong body, He is very rough and tough but was always very nice to me for my intelligence and honesty. I wished I had a father like him. Over a period of 1 year we had become the best of friends. We took our lunch together and he loved Mom’s cooking. Mom always packed extra lunch for him. One day Mom came to my office and Uncle Dev left all his work and sat with her for over half an hour. He was actually making love to her by his eyes. Then he sent his driver to drop Mom home by his own Mercedes. In the lunch time he passed a remark which made me think in all directions. He said ’Span your Moms cooking is as beautiful as her’. Next day as usual we were having lunch and he asked me about my father and if my mother is going to remarry etc and then said that my Mother should not waste her life and she can get any well established person to marry her. I thanked him taking that as a compliment.

Then I asked him why does not he get married? He replied maybe he will get married now. He had been fucking around a lot, and believed women are for fucking only but I felt mom has touched his heart. I wondered if uncle Dev could get her and also I wanted to see whether my beautiful mom would give in to him and the thought of them locked in each others arms made me absolutely crazy. Uncle Dev than started visiting our house frequently and always brought gifts for Mom but she never accepted anything from him. This made Uncle more adamant to get Mom and day by day he was getting more obsessed with her. I wanted my Mom to be happy and she really deserved a husband like Dev uncle. I started to portray a nice picture of him to her indirectly and slowly she started accepting him as a friend. The three of us started to go out on dinners and movies and Mom and Uncle became very good friends. 

After two months Uncle and I had a business tour to Nainital and he suggested that I request my mom to join us and we will stay a day or two as Uncle Dev has his own hotel there and has told the manager to keep one floor free. Mom reluctantly agreed. On the way to nainital they sat beside each other and were lost in their own world. Mom fell asleep on his shoulder and he did not move an inch the entire journey until she woke up. She was red with shame and both gave a suppressed romantic smile which did not escape me.

The meetings were over in half a day but Uncle said we need to stay two more days. I understood his intensions. I also noticed Mom getting closer to him. I saw her smiling and giggling at uncle’s jokes and occasionally holding his hand to get on the boat or mount the horse. Dev Uncle tried to shower Mom with gifts but she still won’t accept anything. Finally when he bought a gold necklace with goddess Sherawali in the locket she could not resist. She also let him put the necklace on her when it got stuck in her beautiful hair. This is the first time she had accepted anything from a Man after her divorce. I realized how badly they needed each other, I was sure that uncle Dev wanted to marry mom, and the only problem is Mom’s reluctance to commit, due to the fear of the unknown. I wanted them both to become even more intimate .I knew that if uncle manages to take her on to bed at least once than she will herself insist on marriage. I was getting eager to see that rough and tough Man fuck my sweat and soft, mother. I hoped goddess Sherawali’s blessings may pair them up and so by god, the blessings were so powerful.

That night I went to bed early, and pretended to be asleep. They kept on chatting in the common place of our floor. Mom was looking extremely hot in a yellow sari .Suddenly uncle said something which made Mom’s ears red. She went to her room and closed the doors. After full one hour I heard her open the door, she came out to take her nighty which the laundry boy delivered with other clothes in my room. But instead of coming towards my room she stood still. Uncle was still sitting in the common place waiting for her. She slowly went to him, sat down in front of him and said something which I could not hear. He immediately stood up and held her shoulder and they embraced each other very tightly. Both were looking very emotional with tears running down mom’s cheek. Uncle Dev then took mom’s face in his hands and planted a long French kiss. Mom responded accordingly and they were licking each others lips and tongues for about two minutes until uncle dev lifted mom in his arms, took her to her bedroom and locked it. I understood that my beautiful Mother is going to get fucked today. So I went out quietly and decided to peep through the tiny gap of the window in the dark passage and enjoy the fuck scene live.

Mom really looked very sexy, Uncle Dev sat beside her and kissed her cheek, she kept quite, then she noticed a huge monster raising beneath uncle Dev’s payjama. The first thing mom said is oh my God it’s so Big!! I cant do this Dev please, its so big, he said dont worry, nothing will happen, you will enjoy it, mom closed her eyes and was saying No no please please, while Uncle Dev put his hand through her hair ,kissing her all over her face trying to relax her. I could see uncle’s Lund getting harder and bigger. He looked into Mom’s eyes and by his eyes asked for permission to fuck her. She nodded negative and said please stop here, he said no way, we cannot go back from here, she said no and said your thing it very huge, I can never take it please, uncle said from today you have to take it every night . You have taken my heart and now you will have to tame this fire with your love. Then he planted a kiss on mother’s lips and said, I will not bang you, but I will not leave you until you give me your nectar, I have long ago accepted you as my Wife. I will leave this room alive only after you accept me as your husband and give me my rights.

Mom kept her soft hands on his lips, I could see tears in her eyes and she said please think again, you can get far better women than me, and uncle stopped her by keeping his hand on her lips and then taking Mom’s hand uncle said I have seen many far better women but no one is better than you, it’s not only your body but it’s you whom I want. Then he lifted her on his lap and started kissing her madly, it was really an erotic site to see such a huge rough Man making love to my soft and delicate mom. It was so erotic to see him just suck those lovely lips of hers, she started saying ’ please I have a son… He said Span is now our son, and just kept kissing her and put his hand around her bare waist his fingers pushing into her navel and then cupping her ass globes and squeezing them. Then Uncle Dev broke off the kiss in a whisker removed his kurta and slid down Mom’s anchal and moved on to her waist and held the saree where she had tucked it in near her navel, she caught his hand and would not allow him to remove it, she held on strongly to her saree and pleaded with him saying please’ I cant do this your thing is too big for me, but uncle Dev just gave a final hard pull and her saree was loose he kissed her and in the process he pulled off her saree fully and threw it away and it landed on the floor!

I have never seen mom in such a erotic half naked state and it was very exciting to see her this way, I was eagerly waiting to see what she was hiding behind the rest of her clothes, Then they kissed madly and uncle pulled her on him and from behind pulled her petticoat up and put his hand on her ass and pressed it and that was when I saw my beautiful moms juicy thighs and ass, mom started resisting and pulling her petticoat down, but uncle Dev got his fingers in her panties and started finger fucking her chut. She stopped resisting and was moaning like anything, she was aaaaaaaahhh aahhaaaahhhh, he pushed it in and out and she just kissed him and was shaking, she must have had an orgasm, Then he laid her on the bed and got on top of her, and opened her blouse to enjoy her juicy ripe breasts , they were kissing while he removed her blouse. She was wearing a red bra, it looked so beautiful and then Uncle put his had behind her back and unstrapped her bra and pulled it away, that was the treat of my life to see her tight but soft breasts spring out and with huge dark brown nipples, it looked so beautiful.

Uncle Dev was just looking at it and then he opened his mouth and lowered it on to her breasts and started sucking and biting on it while he pinched the other nipple mom moaned aaaah Dev, ooooh no aau no please… And then this went on for some time after which they kissed again, this time more passionately and my mom was completely his, he sucked her again and went down and kissed her navel and her belly and kissed her between her legs on her chut I guess, she just put her head up and bit her lower lip and moaned like anything, the sexiest cries from my mom really turned me on. I was eagerly waiting to see her chut when uncle Dev put his hand underneath her petticoat and pushed it up to her knees and she did not resist one bit, instead she was moaning, he kissed her knees then he pushed it higher up and was kissing and licking and biting her thighs, thats when mom did the most beautiful thing, she herself pinched her nipples and pushed her petticoat higher up until I could see her red panty hiding her beautiful bushy chut, uncle Dev simultaneously untied the petticoat and his pajama and both landed on the floor where the other clothes were piled up.
[+] 1 user Likes vault's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
He was completely naked now and his monster was getting harder and bigger. He gave a naughty smile To Mom who replied with a horny look which was interpreted as a go ahead and before Mom could bring her hand on her chut the panty was swiftly being taken off her smooth legs and Lo!! My Mom was lying completely naked on the bed waiting for her giant lover to fuck her. Uncle Dev buried his face on her chut and she spread her legs and put it on uncle’s shoulders and caught his head and pushed it deeper into her and she started moving her head from side to side and moaning like anything and was repeating the words I love you! I love you Dev!! Uncle was licking and sucking her chut and she was moaning like anything, pressing and pinching her breasts. This went on for a long time and, I was eagerly waiting to see Dev fuck Mom. Even my shy and reserved Mother was moaning, Dev please… Uuh fuck me, fuck me please, I love you. Then uncle Dev came up and I could see my Moms beautiful chut, it was reddish.. But her hole seemed so small. Then Uncle Dev got up and told her to suck his lund, she got up immediately and started sucking. After 5 mins uncle made her lie down.

He got on top of her with his monster lund hanging and then he put moms legs on either side of his shoulders and kissed her, she kissed him back and then he positioned his monster lund on her wet chut and I could see tears in her eyes and she started crying and uncle pushed into her, what a beautiful site, I could see her chut open up to take him and it was really stretching, and mom cried out, aaaaaaahhhh Devnoooooo oooooh uuuaaahh oooohh, she was literally screaming and crying, he pushed more and she was crying and pleading like anything, uncle was very gentle, but mom was screaming aaaahhhh please!! No Dev!! Pleaseee ill die, I heard him say don’t worry I will not let you die before me. I saw her cry and moan, she said no please slowly and was crying like anything and moaning too and pinching her breasts and touching her chut where he was entering, she put two fingers on either side of her chut and was pulling it apart, trying to take him in, then suddenly Uncle pushed more in nearly half way when she really screamed, with tears flowing and she bit her under lip and down it was a beautiful sight to see her little chut being invaded, it stretched out and was tightly holding against uncles huge lund, slowly uncle again started pushing it and she again said no, then I saw uncle pulling it out, he pulled it out and wow, mom’s chut was open, I could see inside a bit, but soon he put it back and it went half way and then to Moms surprise he gave a damn hard push and I could see his balls collide against her lovely chut, and my mom really screamed aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh Devvv! Its pushing against my womb, it was a terrific sight.

A dark giant man on top of a very fair slim woman, pushing a huge monster size rod into a little juicy hole and the rod seems to go all the way to her navi from inside. Dev was being very careful and smooth but the enormous mass of his flesh going into my sweet mother’s thin and delicate chut was a spectacle and I wondered how Mom was taking the huge lund in her. Then with another slow but firm thrust dev’s lund totally disappeared inside mom’s nectar hole. He said, its all in dont worry, then he started pulling out slowly and pushing back in and mom was still in pain, but she kissed him a lot and wrapped her arms around him, then he started doing it faster, and mom was moaning aaaawww, aaaawww, aaaaah,, aaaammm… Oooohh, aaaaaiiii, aaaaahhh, deeev, aaaahhhh, sloww, please, I love you aaahh, mmm and then he started hammering her damn hard and her chut lips was damn red, but uncles lund also was shiny, guess its lubricated well, he pulled it all the way till only the head was in and then push the whole lund inside, she was crying and moaning and kissing. I was so happy to see mom enjoy and get the fuck of her life from a man who loves her, she was moaning and screaming,

Deeeeevv! Sloowww please noo, aaahh ooooh and kissing and kissing, Uncle Dev used to bite her nipples from time to time and then when he was fucking her hard it was wonderful to see moms breasts bounce up and down so violently and she was moving her head side to side and moaning and opening her mouth and biting her lips and kissing Uncle Dev and it was wonderful to see her chut lips tightly clench Uncle Devs lund and milk it out, aaaahh ahhh ooohh went on for 30 minutes and mom tightly clenched uncle Dev and bit herself, I guess she came many times, she said Dev please stop or ill surely die. Uncle just kept on mercilessly ramming in and out of her and she was full with pleasure. Then he said Im going to come and she wrapped her legs tightly around him and put her arms around him so tightly, finally I heard uncle grunt aaaahh, and mom was aaaaaaaah….. Aaaaahhhhh, aaaaaaahhhh mmmmm….. Deeeev…and slowly uncles thrusts slowed down and I knew he must have come deep inside my mom and he kept coming for nearly half a minute, and mom’s womb was full with uncle’s semen, they kept kissing and kissing and then I could see semen leak from the sides of her chut and then with a final kiss uncle Dev got up and pulled out his lund, oh my God, my moms chut was stretched so wide and uncle’s semen was flowing out of her chut.

They kept lying naked on the bed and kept on fondling and kissing each other. After about ten minutes uncle sat uplifted mom and took her on his lap. She buried her face in his chest and held on to him like a little girl. Uncle reciprocated Mother’s submission with love and care. He arranged her long hair and put it in front of her left shoulder covering her left breast, going down to her left thigh. Her right breast was squeezed into his left chest and his shrinking lund was still giving out juices that drenched Moms right thigh but she did not bother at all. Uncle then planted some sweat kisses on her face and forehead and gently rubbed his right palm all over her body. After some time Mom seemed to get back some strength and looked up to Uncle. She put her hands around his shoulder, embarrassed him tightly and said, Dev now that you have fucked me, are you going to marry me or leave me like a hore. Dev uncle pulled back mom’s face by her hair bit her lips, planted a long French kiss, and then with an angry look asked her to take out what was kept in her bedside drawer. Mom with surprise stretched her upper body towards the drawer with her lower body firmly locked in uncle’s hand. She found a small box from which, first came out a little ring box and lo! It was a diamond ring.

Uncle made it’s way to my mothers ring finger and while mom was regaining her senses, uncle took out a sindoor ka dibba and filled moms maang with a thick layer of sindoor and put a sindori bindia with his thumb. Then came out a paper, which made her equal partner of all his properties. I realized how mad a man can get in love of a woman. Mom was spell bound and sat on his lap as if a devotee has found her god and now is in total submission, after about half an hour of bhakt and bhagwan like devotional chit chat,. They could not agree which of them is the bhakt and who is the master; Mom picked up the glass of milk from the bedside table, Uncle drank half and Mom drank the other half. Then they started to kiss and fondle each other behaving like a newly married couple who have been lovers for ages. Uncle now laid Mom on her back, there was my Mom lying on the bed spreading her arms wide open, breathing heavily which moved her juicy breasts up and down and her wet chut wide open inviting her master to savor her offerings and bless her with the prasad of his huge Lund, which uncle soon obliged her with. They made passionate love throughout the night and when I finally saw them going to sleep in each others arms, my alarm clock rang up. It was 6am.

My mother and Uncle Dev got married the following month. Mother changed the ownership of our small flat in Kalkaji from her name to joint ownership with My new Dad. This was her present to him. They decided to have their honeymoon before the marriage during the waiting period. I had to manage the business with the help of our trusted manages and also had to stay alone in my new house. Why?? Because for honeymoon Mother rejected both Switzerland and Paris and they had their honeymoon in that small flat. Only I knew about that. Dad was fucking Mom day and night and they used to be naked or half naked most of the time. They just could not keep their hands off each other. The next time I saw them making love was at the official suhaag raat when the entire bed was filled with red rose petals and they were lost in each other throughout the night. I got a lovely sister from their humping act that looks exactly like Mother and even after fifteen years of marriage their love for each other seems to increase day by day.
[+] 1 user Likes vault's post
Like Reply
good story................but short story
Like Reply