Table of Contents

1. My Life
  2. The Wedding
  3. My Husband Entry
  4. My Friends Entry
  5. The Podium
  6. My Husband’s House

My Life

After all the drama, quarrels and fights between my family and my husband Sriram's family, the day of wedding arrived.  Me and my husband Sriram studied in the same college and both were madly in love with each other.  Our love was something special, all because of my husband Sriram, he was a gentleman and treated me like a lady.  He promised me that he would not cheat on me and will surely marry me, and also promised that until our marriage he will not make love to me.  

Though we have kissed each other passionately several times and me being a naturally horny girl, got turned on several times and was ready for sex, my husband Sriram was very conscious about the promise he made to me, therefore we did not make love.  Though I admired him for being a Gentlemen, there were many instances where I wished he broke his promise and we made love.  Nevertheless, we were having a wonderful time together, as I was very much sure that he loved me very much.  Somehow, I had this instinct that Sriram was going to be the guy I was going to get married, and that is why I said Yes when he said that he loves me.  I knew that he was a virgin, and he thinks I am a virgin too, but poor Sriram, how would he handle it if I told him that I have had a boyfriend and we enjoyed making love before joining this college after breaking up with him, so I deliberately avoided talking about my past.

I don't blame myself for being horny and sexually active, I blame my genes, it runs in my family I guess.  Not just being horny and being sexually active, being beautiful runs in our family as well.  My mom and I, both are not the fair & lovely types, we are dusky and gifted with neatly shaped bodies with ample flesh in the right places.  When I was in my teens, my mom was in her 30s with homely facial features with sexy physical features with a fleshy belly with neat curves, firm boobs and a round and beautiful ass.  Since she was a typical old-fashioned village woman, she never wore bra or panties inside, which made her boob and ass jiggle every time she walked, and since she was always in her saree, it made her look like a sex goddess with a homely face.

I have seen my dad's friends ogle at my mom. One of my dad's friend Govindan uncle used to flirt with my mom and my dumb dad could not understand what was going on. My dad and mom have a big age difference. My dad's friends used to visit our house regularly and ogle at my mom, and after my dad and his friends leave, Govindan uncle used to come later and flirt with my mom when she was alone.
One day as usual after my father left, and I was taking my afternoon nap and still in bed.  Moments later I woke up lazily and walked towards the kitchen, and I was shocked to see Govindan uncle and my mom kissing each other's lips passionately closing their eyes. He was kissing my mom's lips holding her waist and my mom was kissing his lips back holding his shoulders gently.  That was the first time I saw two people kissing each other on the lips, and as a teen I was in shock and at the same time felt something happening to me, and my heart rate began to rise.  The sound of my mom's lips and Govindan uncle's lips kissing each other and those soft moans escaped from his lips as he enjoyed my mom's lips, I began to bite my lips and I could feel the itch at my crotch region for the first time and I was totally excited.

As Govindan uncle squeezed my mom's waist, "mmmmmm," my mom moaned and continued kissing his lips. "Oh my god..!" I whispered watching my mom enjoying it, and all of a sudden, I felt my panties inside my white skirt getting wet.  For a moment, I thought I just peed in my panties, but this was something else.  I quickly and at the same time quietly went back to my bedroom.  As I went to my bedroom and lifted my white skirt and was about to pull my panties down to check on my wetness, "Ramyaaa," my mom called.
 "Yes, mom," I shouted.  "Come here, dear," she said.  As I went out of my bedroom, my mom and Govindan uncle were coming out from the kitchen as if nothing happened.  "Yes, mom," I said.  "Woke up just now?" she asked.  "Yeah mom," I said, and I realized she had called me just to check on me.

My father on the other hand was a village panchayat president as a caste association head of the village, so he spent most of his time with the caste association people as he had other political plans in mind. 

After discussion with me, my boyfriend and his parents came to our village along with his relatives to talk to my parents to seek my hand for marriage. Knowing that my boyfriend was from another caste, my father immediately refused to get me married to my boyfriend.  This angered my boyfriend’s family as they were a dominant caste in their own village, and me and my boyfriend stood helpless, both the families quarreled on top of their voices. 

Finally, my boyfriend’s father challenged my father to get me married to his son and left our house.  One night I eloped with my boyfriend and went straight to his village and his house.  My boyfriend’s house was like a bungalow which we see in the movies, and definitely more wealthier than my family.  My boyfriend’s parents and relatives welcomed me like a princess and treated me really well.  My father-in-law decided to arrange for the wedding immediately, and the family and relatives started all the wedding preparations and in 2 days they fixed the wedding. Though my friends and my father came to know about the wedding.  Since my father thought I had brought dishonor to him in front of his Caste people, he decided not to come for the wedding.  Deep inside I know my father was a kind man, and if he sees my boyfriend’s family and their status, he would change his mind.

The Wedding
After all the drama, quarrels and fights between my family and my husband Sriram's family, the day of wedding arrived.  It was 6 in the morning and in moments' time Sriram was going to tie Mangalsutra to my neck to seal the wedding.  I was in the bride's room, just behind the Muhurtham stage, and I was about to wear my wedding dress, and my friends were in the room and were helping me dress up.  I was only in my black bra and red panties and was starting to wear my white petticoat, and a couple of friends of mine were lying flat on bed and were telling me about their experiences during their wedding and first night.  

One girl was telling about how she made love to her ex-boy friend just before the wedding in the bathroom in her wedding dress, and another girl was telling about how her father in law smooched her lips and tasted her pussy by lifting her saree up and pulling her panties off, and how much she enjoyed having an orgasm and cumming in his mouth and how she smooched his lips back and tasted her own juices from his mouth.  

All these stories were getting me horny and got my panties wet, and just like all other girls, I was biting my lips and enjoying their stories about their sexual encounters.  "My god.. I am so horny right now and panties are already soaked and I am going to find my husband and make him fuck me right now," Priya, one of my friend said and left the room, and I somehow tied the petticoat knot of my white petticoat and started wearing my blouse.  The rest of the girls were laughing but everyone was turned on as well, and I wasn't laughing because I was the one who was getting so horny in excitement and began fantasizing about what if it had happened to me? As I hooked the first hook of my blouse, the door opened and my husband entered inside.  

"Oh my god.. that horny bitch Priya, left the door unlocked," one of the girls whispered.  
"Ladies,..! please wait outside for a moment," My husband Sriram said and all the girls immediately ran out of the room, and the next moment, the priest who was supposed to perform the wedding rituals entered inside, and my husband Sriram closed the door, and I quickly pulled out a towel from the bed and covered my black bra which was out of my white blouse as I had hooked only one hook.  The priest who must be in his 40s was shirtless with only his ***** thread around his body and was in his white dhoti.   

"Sriram, what is this, can't you see I am changing? Who is he? Why did you bring him here?" I almost said but in a shock I just stood still without uttering a word.  "Ramya, this is our family priest, he has come here to perform our family's traditional ritual.  Swamiji, you may proceed," Sriram said and smiled at the priest.  "Sriram, hold this and throw this neem at me while performing the traditional ritual," the priest said and gave my husband a bunch of neem leaves.  "Sure, Swamiji," Sriram said and collected the neem leaves from him.
"My dear, this is the tradition in Sriram's family where before the bride enters into the family, we cleanse her of all the evils, and send her into the family with pure mind and body, please cooperate with us," the priest said and came towards me.  

"This won't be required, my child," he said and pulled the towel off my body revealing my black bra inside my white blouse, and he held my both hands and started chanting something in Sanskrit, and he hugged me tight.  It was a complete embrace and my boobs got totally crushed against his shirtless chest.
  As the priest began embracing me, all the thoughts about my friends' sexual encounters during their wedding came to my mind and I was beginning to get turned on, and I looked at my husband Sriram.  "It's a family tradition, Ramya, please cooperate," my husband said, folding his hands.
"Okay..!! anything for you, because I love you," I said, and the priest heard it clearly and took it as a green signal, and hugged me tight and I hugged him back.  Since I was already turned on, I just hugged him back and closed my eyes, totally ignoring my husband.   The priest took me in total embrace and I totally went into his arms, I could feel my panties getting wet and I could feel him breath near my ear and it was driving me crazy. 
 Somehow understanding that he had already turned me on, and Sriram's presence was making me uncomfortable.  "Shall I send Sriram out?" he whispered.  "Mmm... yeah," I said.  "Sriram, wait outside for a minute, I will call you once I am done blessing her," the priest said.  

As I continued hugging the priest, I was enjoying every moment of it, and I gently opened my eyes to look at Sriram.  I so badly wanted to kiss the priest's cheek looking at Sriram, and see his reaction, but I somehow controlled myself and looked at Sriram and made a face like I was not comfortable, and I was doing this only for him as it was his family tradition.  
Sriram came towards me, "Ramya, are you okay?" he asked.  "Mmm...," I nodded a yes.  "Don't worry Ramya, it will be over in a minute, just a small family tradition," the priest said, now holding my waist.  "Yeah Ramya, just for a few moments, please cooperate, every woman in our family has gone through this," Sriram said.  

"Ram, you are wasting my time, please wait outside until I call you," the priest said.  My heart rate began to rise as I was totally horny and excited, Sriram looked at me, "don't make that sad face please, I am sorry I have never told you about our wedding tradition, please give me a smile, only then I can leave you," Sriram said.  
Placing his hands gently on top of my buttocks over my petticoat, "give him a smile Ramya, this is an important day in his life," the priest said and gently squeezed my ass cheeks.  Since I was very sensitive on my butt, "Mmmm..." I gently moaned and gave my husband a smile.  "That's my baby," my husband said.  "Now, give your husband a flying kiss and tell him that you will be back in a moment," the priest said, and this time he grabbed my ass cheeks fully.  "Mmmmmmmmm......." I moaned, and before my husband could get suspicious, "Ummmmmmah...," I gave him a flying kiss, "I will be back in a moment," I said.  
"Sriram, close the door and wait outside until I call you," the priest said. "Sure Swami ji," my husband said and went outside and closed the door.  As soon as the door got closed, the priest took his hands off my butt and quickly walked towards the door, and I was standing there clueless only in my white blouse and white petticoat.

"Alright Ramya, let's finish this off quickly," he said and came towards me.  "Ready Ramya?" he asked, placing his both hands on my biceps.  "Yes, Swami Ji," I said.  "Good, now touch my feet and take my blessings," he said.  I quickly knelt in front of him and touched his feet.  "God bless you," he said and bent down and held my biceps again and helped me stand up, and placed his right hand on my head and said something in Sanskrit, which I could not understand.  

Out of curiosity, "what did you say Swamiji? What is the meaning of that?" I asked, politely.   "Do you really want to know?" he asked and held my chin in the tip of his fingers.  "Yes Swamiji," I said and put my head down.  "Ha ha ha... I will tell you..." he said and went behind me slowly, "it’s a blessing I gave and I am going to whisper it into your ears and tell you the meaning of it," he said and hugged my waist from behind and I, as an instant reaction I placed my hands over his hands.  He placed his chin on my right shoulder, and started roaming his fingers all over my naked belly and navel.

"I said, I bless you and your husband.  I pray to lord that he gives your husband enough strength to enjoy this beautiful body of yours, and give you the utmost pleasure your body deserves while enjoying you," as he was saying he was grabbing my belly and rubbing his cock between my ass crack, and at the same time kissing my right cheeks intermittently.
  To be honest, I was getting turned on and began enjoying his hands roaming all over my fleshy waist.  Placing my hands over his hands just to feel his hands feasting on my waist, and his cock between my ass crack over my petticoat, and his lips kissing my cheek, and most importantly his smooth talk, were getting me totally excited and I could feel my panties getting wetter and wetter.  
As his hands continued feasting on my waist, and his lips kissing my cheeks, and his cock digging my ass crack, he continued his smooth talk explaining about his blessings "I blessed you in the name of god that, you enjoy every time your husband grabs you like this," he said and took his both hands off my waist and grabbed my boobs from behind and squeezed them.  "Mmmmmmmmm....." I moaned and placed my hands over his hands, biting my lips, "and moan like this," he said.  "Shhhhh.... don't moan now," he said, still grabbing my boobs from behind.  As he was still grabbing my boobs, I could not help but continue moaning as my juices were beginning to flow from my already moist pussy and could feel my panties getting totally soaked with my juices.  "Mmmmmmm.... mmmmm..... mmmm....," I continued moaning, squeezing my panties between my thighs, as he continued squeezing my boobs.
  "Shhhhhhhhh.... don't moan," he said again and continued squeezing my boobs.  "Mmmmmm .... mmmmmmm..... how can I stop moaning, when you are enjoying me like this," I uttered and bit my lips and I was cursing myself for telling him that he is enjoying me.  
"You can moan as much as you want, while your husband is enjoying you like this okay?" he said and continued mauling my boobs and began kissing my cheek and neck at the same time.   "Mmmmmm mmm.... aaaaa.. mmmmmmmm..." I continued moaning.  "Shhh.. shhhh... shhh.... stop moaning," he whispered and took his right hand off my boobs and squeezed my boobs only with his left hand, he grabbed my chin with his right hand and turned my head towards his face and started kissing my lips.  
Since I was already totally turned on, I began responding to his kiss and began kissing his lips back passionately, and my right hand was dying to take off my petticoat knot and allow the petticoat to fall on the ground and slid my right hand inside my wet panties and rub my clit.   
As we both were kissing each other’s lips passionately, I was totally defeated in lust and started kissing his lips like anything.  My both hands began scratching my thighs over my petticoat, almost ripping off my petticoat off my body, in anticipation of lustful sex and I gently moved my left hand to have a feel of his cock inside his dhoti, and when I grabbed it, he had a huge erection inside.  
The moment I grabbed his fully erect cock over his dhoti, "mmmmmm...... aaaaaaaaa.." he moaned and broke the smooch, and took his hand off my boobs.  "Ramya, can you take your blouse and petticoat off for me?" he whispered.  
Looked like the telepathy has worked between me and him, "are you sure Swamyji?" I whispered making no efforts to take my hand off his cock.  "Yeah, take it off," he said and took my hand off his cock, and I began unhooking my white blouse hooks one by one and he was watching me take my blouse off. 
 As I removed my white blouse slowly teasing him and exposing my black bra, he was biting his lips and went behind me and helped me remove my blouse off my hands.  "Now take off your petticoat, Ramya," he whispered standing behind me and drawing circles with his fingers along my biceps.  As I was unknotting my white petticoat knot, my petticoat was getting loose, "Done removing your petticoat, Ramya?" he whispered into my ears, "Almost," I whispered removing my petticoat knot, since I had tied the knot a bit tighter so that it could hold my Silk Saree on, it was kind of taking me time removing my petticoat knot.  "Wearing your panties inside, Ramya?" he whispered and before I could say "Yes," he brought his left hand down my left shoulder, and inserted his hand right inside my black bra and grabbed my right breast, and simultaneously slid his right hand inside my loose petticoat from the front and slid his right hand inside my red panties and his palm roamed over my totally wet pussy and rubbed his thumb right on top of my clit. 
 "Mmmmmmm... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....... " I moaned and took my hands off my petticoat knot and placed my hand on top of my petticoat and panties over his hand.  All of a sudden he started rubbing my pussy and squeezing my right breast at the same time,  "ammmmmmaaaaaaaaa... aaaaaaaaaaaaaa...... ooooooh......" I moaned as I could hear the sound of my juices sprinkling all over his hand and my red panties. 
 "Oh my god... you are so wet down there, .. oh my god.. oh my god...," he exclaimed.  "Mmmmm.... aaaaaaaaah...... mmmmm ... aaaaaaa......" I moaned, and the moment he inserted his middle finger deep inside my wet pussy, "ammmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... mmmmmm...... aammmmm......," I moaned and lost balance and arched forward as my knee got weak.  When I did that, my loose petticoat gave away from behind and came down till my thighs revealing my wet red panties.  
Realizing my composure, he quickly sat on the edge of the bed and made me lean on his lap with my both feet on the ground, with my head facing the ceiling, and my lower back resting on his right thigh, and my upper back resting on his left thigh, and his left hand grabbing my hair, like the lord `Narasimha killing the demon` position.  
As I placed my right hand over his left shoulder for support and looked at his face, he was biting his lips and looking at me from my face, my boobs inside my black bra, my navel, and crotch area over my petticoat.  He slowly pulled my petticoat further down inch by inch revealing my red panties, the way he was pulling my white petticoat down and his facial expression when he was doing was getting me hyper-excited and I reached my right hand for his face and pinched his cheeks and smirked at him. 
 He looked at me and gave me a smiled resting his right hand over my belly, and looking at my panties, he pinched my red panties elastic and lifted it up gently and gave a look at my pussy biting his lips.  "Mmmmmm... yummy...." he whispered and all of a sudden inserted his right hand inside my panties and inserted his middle finger inside my pussy and began digging his middle finger deeper and deeper inside.  "Aaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmm.... aaaaaaa......" I moaned and squeezed his left shoulder and all of a sudden, he took his left hand off my hair and inserted his left hand inside my black bra and started squeezing my left breast.  
When he did that, my head lost balance and arched towards the ground and my hands rested on the ground for support, and my boobs jutted facing the ceiling allowing him to grab my left breast even more.
  "Aaaaam.... aaaaaaaaaaa... aaaaaaaaaa..... " I moaned like a possessed woman as he continued finger fucking my pussy deeper and deeper and simultaneously squeezing my boobs.  While I was about to cum, he pulled his hand off my pussy and held my face and stood up and lifted me up holding my face.  
"Ramya, can you take off your clothes for me?" he whispered and started kissing my lips and as I held his waist and started kissing his lips back passionately sucking his tongue and tasting his saliva, my already loose white petticoat began to give away.  
As he continued smooching my lips, his saliva began soaking my lips and my tongue and all over my mouth, and I could even feel his saliva dripping through the sides of my lips down to my chin.  Never ever been kissed like this before and his saliva was doing magic inside my mouth getting me dirtier and naughtier, and my pussy was totally excited and was in the condition that even if his finger touches the tip of my clit, I would shudder a loud orgasm.
 Continuing smooching his lips, I somehow held my loose petticoat with my left hand and reached for his cock with my right hand.  When I placed my right hand on his cock, I got terribly excited and so badly wanted it inside me.  "Mmmmmm......" I moaned in excitement and "Aaaaaaaaamm...." he moaned at the same time and broke the smooch and wiped all his saliva off my lips and chin with his left hand.   "Ooooooooooooh Ramyaaaa...." he whispered as I cajoled his cock gently over his dhoti biting my lips.
  "Mmmmmmmm......." I moaned biting my lips as he gently placed his right hand on top of my pussy over my red panties.  "Ramya, remove your petticoat first and take off your bra and panties quickly," he whispered, and as I held my white petticoat bending down and tried to pull it down, he inserted his left hand inside my red panties from behind and gave a nudge at my pusssy.  "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....." I moaned biting my lips and knelt on the floor and at the same time.  

My Husband Entry
"Swamiji.... Swamiji....." my husband knocked the door.  "Shit... I forgot to latch the door.... Hurry up quick, go the washroom... take your blouse along with you," he said and gave my blouse to me and quickly I got up and ran inside the washroom holding my loose white petticoat with my left hand and grabbing my white blouse with my right hand.
"Yes Ram, come in," the priest said.  "Are you done Swamiji?" my husband said.  The moment I heard his voice, I hated him the most.  Wish he had entered at least 5 minutes late.  "Yes Ram, it is done.  What happened, why are you in a hurry?" the priest asked.  
"Everything is ready Swamiji, your elder brother asked me to bring you immediately as the Muhurtham is getting late," my husband said as I was cursing him and securing my white petticoat knot and wearing my white blouse putting on the hooks.  "Sure Ram," the priest said.  "Where is Ramya, Swamiji?" my husband asked.  "In the washroom," the priest said.  
"Coming Ram," I said and lifted my petticoat and wiped all my sweat all over my face and waist and came out.  Since my husband has seen me without my saree, just in my petticoat and blouse while leaving, he was kind of okay with me standing in front of the priest in my petticoat and blouse.  "Are you alright?" my husband asked.  "Yeah, Ram," I said.  
"Did she cooperate well for the blessing, Swamiji?" my husband asked.  "Of course, she is a smart girl Ram," the priest said and held my hand and pulled me towards him.  "I just explained to her about the importance of our tradition, and she quickly obliged and cooperated well.  Thanks for the cooperation Ramya," the priest said and grabbed my waist and hugged me right in front of my husband, and since I wanted to go with the flow.  "You are welcome Swamiji," I said and wrapped my hands around his neck and hugged him tight.  What a feeling it was to hug him right in front of my husband, and since I knew that my husband was okay with the priest hugging me, I wanted to take full advantage of him and enjoy the pleasure of crushing my boobs against the shirtless priest. 
 To continue hugging him a bit longer, I began to strike a conversation, "thank you for helping me and carrying forward Sriram's family tradition, Swamiji," I said and looked at my husband who was facing the priest back.  He was having a big smile on his face, "it's my duty, Ramya," the priest said and since only my face was facing my husband, the priest placed his both hands over my buttocks and squeezed my ass gently, and I bit my lips and he continued hugging me and the priest had to forcibly pull himself away from me and break the hug.  
"Ram, lets go..," he said and my husband and the priest walked towards the door, "Ram, quickly call Ramya's friends and tell them to prepare Ramya for the Muhurthum as quickly as possible," the priest said and my husband and the priest left the room.   
For a moment, I was clueless but horny, and stood only in my petticoat and blouse, and all of a sudden the door opened and the priest closed the door and quickly walked towards me and lifted my petticoat "Oooooooh.... Ramya," he moaned looking at my wet red panties, the way he was looking at me was getting my panties even wetter with my juices.  
I was totally honry and held his face, "what?" I whispered, telling him with my eyes to enjoy me as much as he wants.  "What do you want, tell me?" I whispered and planted a kiss on his lips.  "Ramyaaaaa...," he whispered biting his lips let my petticoat down and grabbed my waist and looked at my petticoat knot.  
Watching his eyes staring at my petticoat knot, I was so desperately waiting for him to pull the strings of my petticoat and proceed further.  "Yeah.. tell me ..." I whispered breathing heavily and sweating profusely.  "Can you lift your petticoat and show your panties for me?" he whispered.  
Oh my god, the way he was whispering and his conversation about my petticoat and the panties I am wearing inside was getting  me totally excited as I was never asked by a man to lift my petticoat and show what I am wearing inside.  
To add to my excitement I responded with the same conversation of his and continued the conversation, "Swami Ji, just now you lifted my white petticoat and saw my red panties," I whispered.  
Just as I expected the conversation about my undergarments and me telling a man about my petticoat and panties was totally exciting to me.  "Please Ramya, I want to see you lifting your petticoat yourself and showing your panties to me," he whispered looking into my eyes, "Please Ramya," he whispered gently pinching my chin with his right hand and looking at my lips.  
His eyes were totally filled with lust and so was mine, but I wanted to tease him a bit.  I have always been like that, when somebody turns me on and I get excited, I try to tease them because it will make me more horny. 
 "Swamiji, I getting married now, and you are not supposed to make the bride lift her petticoat and make her show her panties.  Besides, you just lifted my petticoat and saw my panties"  I said.  "Please Ramya," he whispered moving to my right and gently grabbing my left boob with his right hand and planting a kiss on my right cheek. 
 "Mmmmm... Swamiji," I moaned and placed my left hand gently on top of his right hand which was grabbing my left breast, making no efforts to pull his hand off, and my boobs were getting harder and harder and my nipples were erect to their full potential. 
 "Please Ramya, just one time," he whispered and started squeezing one breast after the other and kissing my neck.  "mmmmmmm..... mmmmmmmmm.... Swamijji no," I moaned.  "Hey Ramya, please, please......, just once," he whispered pleading and at the same time removed all my blouse hooks with his right hand expertly and guided his right hand inside my white blouse and grabbed my left breast over my black bra.  
"Mmmmmmmm..... Swamijji...." I moaned as he started squeezing my breast inside my blouse and continued kissing my neck.  "Ramya, please," he whispered and took his hand off my breast and stood in front of me.  "Just once Ramya, please," he begged looking into my eyes.  "Alright... just once... okay... just once, and after I lift my petticoat and show you my panties, you are leaving this room okay?" I said.  "Sure... I promise," he said.  
Grinning at him I began lifting my white petticoat teasing him biting my lips, and after I lifted above my knees, he looked at my blouse which he opened moments back and and he fully opened my white blouse completely revealing my black bra.  Holding only my bra on either side, "come on lift your petticoat, can't wait," he whispered.  
The moment I lifted my petticoat above my red panties and revealed my red panties, he quickly lifted my black bra and let my boobs out of my bra and at the same time he put his hand behind me and slide his hand inside my red panties and grabbed my fleshy but soft buttocks and squeezed it and lifted me and dropped me on bed and I landed on the bed with my boobs dangling out of my black bra and with my white petticoat well above my red panties.  
By the time I reached to cover my red panties, he jumped and slept next to me towards my right and put his right hand inside my red panties and quickly inserted his middle finger inside my already wet pussy. 
 "Oooooooooh..... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....... mmmmmmmmmm...... "I moaned uncontrollably and grabbed on to his right hand which was inside my panties, but he caught my hand with his left hand and put it aside and started squeezing my boobs one after the other with his left hand.
  "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... aaaaaaaaaaaaaa... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... aaaaaaaaaaaaa......" I moaned, biting my lips as he was digging my pussy deeper and deeper with his right hand and squeezing my boobs with his left hand.  I began breathing heavily as I was dangerously close to a strong orgasm, and all my hands could do was squeeze the bedsheet.  
Taking his left hand off my boobs, he grabbed on to my panties elastic and started pulling my panties down inch by inch and with his right hand middle finger still inside pussy.  I closed my eyes and began squeezing my boobs with both my hands, "lift your waist Ramya, I am pulling your panties down," he whispered and as I gently lifted my waist, he took his hand off my pussy and grabbed my red panties and held my panties elastic on both sides of my waist and started pulling it down. 
 Though I was closing my eyes, I could feel my panties coming off my body, off my buttocks, off my thighs, off my knees, and finally came off till my ankles and got stuck in my anklets.  
"Seems like your panties are refusing to come out of you Ramya," he whispered, but somehow managed not to look and I could feel that my panties had rolled up and got stuck in my anklets and he pulled it off.  
The moment he held both my ankles and spread my legs, I quickly covered my face with my both hands, and the next moment, he pulled me holding my legs towards the edge of the bed and all of a sudden, spreading my legs he inserted his both hands under my buttocks and started eating my pussy.
 "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Swamiji nooooo..... mmmmmmmm .... mmmmmmmmm.... mmmmmmmmm.. aaaaaaaaaaaa........." I moaned uncontrolably squeezing my both boobs, and his tongue rolled all over my pussy and sucking my clit and squeezing my buttocks at the same time, and I could not hold it any longer and as I held his face he took his hands off my buttocks and reached for my boobs and when I squeezed my boobs at the same time he vigorously licked my clit and dug his tongue inside my pussy, getting me very close to a strong orgasam.  
The moment he gave a gentle pinch on both my boobs and at the same moment he gave a gentle bite on my clit, "No Swaiji... no ... noooo ......  aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........," I moaned and came all over his face wrapping my legs around his neck.
Holding his face I lifted him and he slept on top of me, "You just wanted to see my panties, look what you've done to me Swamiji.  I am not trusting you next time," I whispered and smiled at him.  He smiled and without saying a word, he started kissing my lips and I held his face and started kissing my lips tasting all my juices from his mouth.  
As we both were kissing passionately, the priest removed his dhoti and all of a sudden inserted his cock right inside my wet pussy. “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa….. my god… Swamiji, what are you doing … we are not supposed to do this,” I moaned. 
“Ramya please, I have never made love to a hottie like you, please,” he begged breathing heavily and fucking me to his excitement. “Swamiji, no please,” I begged as well as I was in two minds whether to push him off me or to go with the flow and enjoy myself. 
As the priest was enjoying making love to me going deeper and deeper inside my pussy, the angel inside me said, “Ramya, don’t do this, you have been saving yourself all these years for Ram.”  The devil inside me said,”Ramya, go for it, as if you have not slept with a guy other than Ram. Just enjoy the moment, my dear.” The devil in me took over, and as the priest was maoning and fucking me sleeping on top of me, I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. 
“It's your lucky day, just go for it Swamiji,” I whispered into his ear and planted a kiss on his left cheek. Taking this as a green signal, the priest continued fucking me harder, “mmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa… aaaaaaaaaaaa.. aaaaaaaaaaaaaa….” I moaned and held his face in my hands. “Ramya…. Ramya… Ramya… Ramya…. Mmmmmm … aaaaaaa...” he kept calling my name and moaning and I knew he was very close to cumming. The moment I started kissing his lips holding his face, he could not take it any longer, he squeezed my boobs and shot his cum deep inside my pussy, “mmmmmmmmmmmmmm … aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa….” I moaned, hugged him tight scratching all over his back with my sharp nails, I came along with him. 
We hugged each other and passionately kissed each other and slept next to each other catching our breath. “Thanks Ramya,” the priest said looking at the ceiling. “Never fucked a beautiful girl like you in my entire life,” he said. My friend knocked the door and he quickly got up from me, gave a gentle suck to both my boobs and gave one full lick at my asshole, lifting my petticoat.
"Mmmmmmmmmmmm.... " I moaned biting my lips.  "Stopp..." I giggled as he took his mouth off my asshole.  
"I am taking your panties, Ramya," he said and grabbed my panties, wore his Dhoti and put my red panties inside his dhoti.  "No Swamiji, that's the only panties I bought," I said and woke up from bed and pulled my bra down covering my boobs and hooking on to my blouse hooks.

My Friends Entry 
"Hey, your friends are knocking the door, get inside the bathroom and take shower, I will manage them," he said and hugged me and lifted me by grabbing onto my buttocks with his left hand and grabbing on to my back with his right hand and entered the bathroom, dropped me gently on the floor, planted a kiss on my cheek, "have shower and get ready, we are getting too late for the muhurtham," he said and went out of the bathroom.  
As I latched the bathroom door, he opened the room door and my friends entered.  "Where were you ladies all this while, Ramya was waiting for you," the priest said.  "Sorry, Swamiji, we thought the traditional family blessing was going on and we were waiting outside and just now Sriram  sent us here," one of my friends said.  "Okay, Ramya is in the shower now, get her ready within 30 minutes and bring her to the podium," he said and left the room.

The Podium
After the shower, I got ready and went to the podium for the wedding ritual.  While I was walking towards the podium, I was feeling uncomfortable walking without my panties, I have never been without my panties, and on the most important day of my life I am without my panties and I could feel my nakedness inside.  
Looking at the priest I sat next to my husband, and the priest started performing the wedding ritual.  After my husband tied the Mangalsutra, he asked us to stand up and come around the homam, and continued chanting. 
 He looked very professional and after the round around the homan he stopped us and said something in my husband's ear, "Sure Swamyji," he said, and he looked at me and brought his face near my ear, "remind me of your panties later, I will give it to you once the ceremony is over okay?" he said.  
"Sure Swamyji," I said. I was very relieved that I am finally married and at the same time I was relieved that I was going to get my panties back. The smoke coming from the homam was making me sweat profusely and I could feel my sweat run down though my back into my blouse and bra, and from my back into my saree and I could feel my sweat run down to my ass crack as well.
 Strangely I was feeling horny and was looking at the priest right in his eyes. The priest was chanting looking at my face and he could read my feelings that I needed more.

My Husband’s House
Finally the ritual was over.  The priest left the place without saying a word to me, I kind of started to miss him.  As we went to my husband’s house and was busy with all the rituals at home, I was in my same saree.
At around 8 PM, the priest came and everyone welcomed him, I was excited looking at him.  He was fixing the Shanthi Muhurtham time, and asked everyone to leave the house including my in-laws, and the entire house became empty.  My father in law and mother in law ordered me and my husband to listen to whatever the priest says.  So, it was only me, the priest, and my husband in the house. 
The priest took us to the bedroom. “Sriram and Ramya, listen to me carefully, the Shanthi Muhurtham time is going to start in 30 minutes,” the priest started with his instructions.  “Ram, as soon as I leave this place in 30 minutes, you must start making love to Ramya, so take your clothes off and get ready,” he said.
Without even waiting for a moment, my husband started taking his clothes off. “Ramya, remove your saree first dear,” he said and I started taking my saree off, as he was looking at me, he winked at me and I started blushing as I was feeling horny.
As my husband stood only in his underwear, and I stood only in my white blouse and white petticoat, “Come, Ramya,” the priest said casually and hugged me and I hugged him back. 
“Ramya, just repeat what I say,” the priest said.  As the priest began chanting something in an unknown language, I began repeating it hugging him back.  To my surprise, my husband started having a huge boner in his underwear.
 Hugging the priest with my arms around his neck, I looked at my husband’s boner and he winked at me. I did not know what to react to.  “Ram, I have removed all the spells from her, shall warm her up and give her to you in 15 minutes, so get ready,” the priest said. 
“Okay, Swamiji,” my husband said and the priest started removing my blouse hooks right in front of my husband. My husband was watching it and was scratching his cock over his underwear.  “Remove your blouse off, Ramya,” the priest said and I started removing it. 
“Sriram, you are aware of why I am here right?” the priest asked. “Yeah Swamiji, mom has told me,” my husband said. “You are here to cleanse all evil spirits from my wife before we both celebrate our first night,” my husband said.  “Good, Ram, I am so happy that you are aware of our Caste customs,” the priest said.  
As I removed my blouse and placed it on the bed and stood only in my black bra and white petticoat, the priest just hugged me and I hugged him back and he started kissing my lips and kissing his lips back and looked at my husband.
 To my shock he had already pulled his underwear down and started stroking his cock.  The priest broke the kiss, “Sriram, are you ready to fuck this ass?” the priest said and placed his hands over my ass on top of my petticoat and squeezed my ass. 
“Mmmmmmm….. “ I moaned. “Oh yeah, Swamiji,” my husband said stroking his cock. “Seems like you are already excited,” the priest said and took his hands off my ass and unhooked my bra hooks and undid my petticoat knot.
 Quickly the priest pulled my black bra off me and simultaneously my petticoat fell on the floor and I stood totally naked. “Come Ram, enjoy this pussy,” the priest said and inserted his middle finger inside my wet pussy and before my husband took his underwear off, the priest finger fucked my pussy and kissed my lips and gave me to my husband. 
My husband readily hugged me and slept on the bed, and we both hugged each other and rolled all over the bed, totally ignoring the priest.  “Alright guys, I have to leave you guys alone, God bless you both,” the priest said. “Thanks Swamiji,” my husband said sleeping on top of me. I quickly woke up from bed ignoring my nakedness, and hugged the priest, “Thanks you Swamiji,” I whispered and he started kissing my lips. The priest grabbed my naked ass and squeezed it and kissed my lips back. 
“God bless you Ramya,” he said and left the room. My husband was smiling and watching me and stroking his cock, and I went to the bed.
“Felt so horny watching him kiss you like that,” my husband whispered and extended his arms to pull me on top of him in the bed.  “Mmmm, the priest turned me on,” my husband said and hugged me.  “The Priest Turned me on as well,” I whispered and we both hugged each other in bed and celebrated our First night.

The End

Author

Novelist Casanova 
[+] 12 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
good story
[+] 2 users Like Kalyan143's post
Like Reply
Nice story .. is it possible to continue further
Like Reply
It will be continued in part 2
[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Excellent story
Like Reply
(24-07-2021, 04:19 AM)novelistcasanova Wrote: It will be continued in part 2

Namaskar 

Nice. But wanted to see more Priest adventures with wife [in front of her husband and eventually the family]

Hope they do a house warming and invite the priest for the cleansing process...And wifey gets cleaned in a more pleasurable way in front of much bigger audience
Like Reply
I thought priest will fuck her again and this poor husband will masturbate and waste his juices and his cock turn limp and priest will fuck her ass and husband will again masturbate and at the end he will become a good cuckold  Big Grin horseride
Like Reply
Sir how are you . I read all your stories in old xossip .I like them very well.plese continue sir
Like Reply
Hope priest call her to his ashram and fuck her brains out. Priest deposit loads of seeds in her womb. Hope she gets pregnant with his baby.
Like Reply
Hi, need from Xossip.com
"real wife-story"
where Anil and Anita travel in car, Anil sits at front seat and wife sits with another man at back seat.
Like Reply
When is the part 2 coming?
Like Reply
Please continue
Like Reply
Waiting for part 2
Like Reply
(24-07-2021, 04:19 AM)novelistcasanova Wrote: It will be continued in part 2

Pls continue next part.....
Like Reply
Sooo hottt wish she was romanced more by the priest who does many kinky things on her finally gets her pregnant as her hubby turns to a cuck and happily shag
Like Reply
erotic story
Like Reply
Super, She is like her mother only. Who is gonna continue this.
Like Reply
Thanks Everyone.
Like Reply
(05-01-2022, 05:26 PM)novelistcasanova Wrote: Thanks Everyone.

Part 2  ?
Like Reply
????????????
Mast
Like Reply