Incest Alka aunty by Ravi Gujral
Alka aunty

writer:- Ravi Gujral

10th April 2018 

https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1528394

Hello friends...

How are you.. i hope all are well and good..
This is Ravi Gujral....

I am not a writer nor have study about those types of chapters but some of my friends suggested me that you have to write some story hence i comes here to put my thought in story line in front of you.. well friends if i made any mistake or if you found and mistake in my grammar please forgive me about it as this is my first story..

Now i don't took you much time here i starts my story..

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
My name is ravi gujral i am 22 year young boy. I lives in joint family.. i have one younger brother who is 18 year.. rest of family members are as below.. my mom 42 year. Dad 45 year.

My uncle 35 year my aunty is 32 year. Their one son.

This story about many characters now i introduce you my first character her name is alka.. she is little bit taller and chubby type milf.. she has curvy figure who can able to attract any aged man towards her.. she has long neck smooth body.. i must say that my alka aunty is looks like ravina tondon almost 90 %.... she has brad juicy rosy lips with dark and little bit big black eyes.. about her upper body she has huge pair of tits and round shaped ass butts. It makes me so crazy about her.. my aunty used to wear saree with deep neck blouse.. my uncle is doing job and due to his job he has to stay away from home..

Let me tell you about my house.. we lives in 4bhk bunglow and till last couple of year we have single television in hall.. there are three sofa set and one chair.. my aunty and mom are used to watch tv by sitting on floor.. and we switched off the lights when we all are watching tv... therefore i makes the plan to check out about my aunt's point of view about me.. because my aunty caught me a lots of time while i was staring at her.. specially when she was cleaning the floor and her saree fall down from her shoulders and her huge cleavages are become slightly more visual to me.. she never complaint about those types of incident to my mom ir my dad or my uncle..

I had finished my collage and enjoying my vacation at my home.. and guys you knows that how hard to hold your sexual urge when milf type aunty working just around.. most of afternoon when everybody went to their allotted room i used to have some jerk off by using my alka aunt's bra and panty.. first i reconfirmed that every one are taking rest than slowly i went to bathroom and bring the pair of bra and panty of my alka aunt's.. than i imagine her and tried to reliefs my sexual thirst.. let me say about her size.. i just amazed when i read mentioned size on her bra.. it was 36.. ohh gosh it was so huge.. and her panty size is 40.. i must say that might be she loves doggy style thats why her ass butts are becomes much more bigger.. i had a hidden fantasy to get her into bed and bang her so roughly.. but all the time i think that how i can fulfill my desires..

Now one night we all are watching movie on tv.. and my alka aunty was sitting just ahead of sofa with resting her back over that sofa therefore i decided to take seat on same sofa to execute my plan.. at that time my aunty wearing backless blouse which is red and black mixed color with saree and i was in 3/4 short and t- shirt.. now all are busy in watching movie.. after half an hour i took one pillow into my lap and slowly slowly i started to move my toe towards my aunt's back and first time intentionally my toe touched at my alka aunt's bare soft back which is tightly covered into her blouse.. i just left my toe at her back for a moment and didn't try to bring back nor to make any movement just resting my toe over her bare back.. aahh what a smooth back she has.. my heart is started beating faster.. i was in fear also while i am trying to seduce my own aunty.. my dick also started to grow up into my short..

First time when my toe touched to my alka aunt's bare back and i was imagine that she must be react on that incident but my surprise she didnt react nor she moves ahead.. just sitting on same position like nothing happened.. i was also shocked but as she didnt shows any types of resistance i gathered my whole courage and slowly started moving my toe in a circulation movment just over her bare back.. i thought this time she must ne react but once again she didnt moves but i can able to see that her breath becomes little bit uneven i guess she is taking deep breath i can imagine that by the movement of her shoulders..

Will be continue...........
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Part - 2

As i started to scrolling my toe just over my aunt's bare back i feels much more crazy and my sexual urge is growing up and up... one big thing continuously arising in my mind.. why my aunty doesn't try to resists the momvent of my toe just over her soft and smooth bare back.. and that's why my guts are growing up and i started to press my toe over her bare back.. ummmm she has really soft body... i must say that its really very hard to describe that moment into words.. one more thing i noticed and it is clearly visualizing that her breath becomes little bit uneven and slightly heavy.. i guesses that at that time she was trying to control over her sexual pleasure and calming down herself.. but i knows that her all effort will be goes into vain...

As i am clearly imagine her sexual burn guessing by her heavy and deep breath.. i think that this is the right time to moves on 2nd step.. and just before i execute my 2nd step i took a quick view about my else family members and i got all of them much more busy in that family drama movie.. now it was clear that no body has time to see what going on around them. And it gives me more courage.. now slowly i rest my toe with rest of fingers till my arch. My both of eyes got widen when my aunty take very deep breath when i rested my foot till my arch of my leg.. i feels that her body got shivering by my touch.. now once again i started to roaming my toe with rest of all fingers of my legs... i did that atleast 15 minutes and all those time my aunty didnt moves ahead just kept enjoying with those epic erotic encounter..

Now after some time my aunty woke up and told to my mom that she feels sleepy and little bit tired so she was going to sleep. But i knows that why she woke up.. she is still trying to calm down her heavy breath and i am dam sure that she becomes horny by those erotic sensual touches.. while she start to walk towards her bedroom she moves her face toward me and looks at me with little bit mischievously and lusty way.. her both of eyes were fully loaded with delightful and intoxicated with the sexual urge.. the way she was walking towards her it really arousing and making me more crazy about her.. her huge and round soft ass butts were swinging from left to right motion with rhythmically..

At that time i becomes so happy when i found that my both are steps executed very well and somehow i melt down my own aunty in the sexual pleasure. After some more time i also left to my bedroom.. now i lay down on bed and just remembering those epic encounter and that sexual arousal given by me to my hot and sexy alka aunty.. my dick still rock hard and i started to jerk of with the imagination about our hot and sexual session which must be happen in near by future.. after that i just thinking about my next step.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
part 3

In that night i jerk off and slept with sexual dream of my alka aunty. Next day i woke up around 7 am with the thought of my 3rd step and get out from bed. Now i walk around my home and found that my mom is busy in kitchen she is preparing breakfast for family members and my both of thirsty eyes were looking for my alka aunty and i found that she was in bathroom taking her shower.. and else members of my family are at dining are and into living room.. i greeted to my mom and dad and took chair. I seat in that way where i can able to see my aunty when she comes out from bathroom.

Now i heard door opening sound and i get the hint that alka aunty must be comes out from bathroom. My eyes were eagerly waiting for her.. and here she comes in lite pink saree with deep neck backless sleeveless blouse.. means while a cool braze of air pass out and her saree slightly flying into air and my both are eyes get stunned when i show her deep big round belly button as she wearing her petticoat is just two inch below her deep big round belly button.. ohh my goshhh what a horny look she gave me in that morning.. which makes instantly hardon over my short.. i keep my eyes over her from top to toe.. she looks at me and caught me while i am taking glimpse of her fresh beauty.. she gave a nasty smile and wish me morning..

Aunty - hey ravi good morning.. today you woke up so early..

Me - good morning aunty.. i didnt got the way to reply back her because i am too busy to eat her hot sexy figure throughout my hungry and thirsty eyes..

Now she walk down toward kitchen with shaking her ass butts which are tightly knotted into her petticoat and saree.. now she started to make something into kitchen and got busy but often she was also taking glimpse at me and trying to find out weather i am looking at her or not.. and each time she caught me.. but my surprise she didnt show any types of anger on her face in fact i can clearly read her sexual lust into her intoxicated eyes.. but as my mom and rest of family members are around so i have to be pay in attention about them. In between my mom asked me about shower and i stood up and walk towards bathroom..

Now i enter into bathroom and shut the door... when i turned towards shower head i found one more shocking thing in bathroom. And that was my aunt's used bra was lifting over that bath handle.. i just walk towards that bath handle and took her bra.. now i started to sniffing her bra.. slowly i suck those cup size where my aunt's huge pair of boobs being kept whole day.. i moves her bra over my hard erected monster dick and trying to jerk off.. than i took quick shower and went out with wrapping a towel around my waist. My body is little bit muscular and i have some biceps.. so i think to take and advantage of them and went to kitchen in towel i asked my mom to make some breakfast for me as i have to go out for match.. and that time my alka aunty also at dining table and looking at me with much more hungry way.. i can easily read from her intoxicant eyes that how much she is thirsty.. but i think to tease her little bit more..

Now i went towards my bedroom and didnt close the door.. now i searching for my clothes and started to wearing them one by one.. mean while i heard some foot steps and i stand in front of mirror to rectify who is walking towards my bedroom and my surprise my alka aunty was at my bedrooms door and she stopped there and take view of my wet body.. she gave another nasty sluty smile and walk ahead.. my heart is started to beeping put more and more while i shown my alka aunt's sexual hunger over me.. and i think for awhile that my all steps are working much more properly... now i went out..

To be continue......

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Alka aunty 4

Now i comes back to home at evening and my mom and my alka aunty were sitting on sofa and talking something. I went towards them and asked what happened mom..

Mom - ravi nothing much we are talking about tomorrow's function. You might be remember manisha aunty. And we have to go there to attand her daughter's marriage function.

Me - ohh yes mom i knows her very well and i am aware about that.. we have to go by tomorrow morning in ramesh uncle's truck.. i just had talk with ramesh uncle..

Mom - yes ravi you are right.. tomorrow around 7 am we will leave for that and you have to get up early.. remeber that..

Me - yes mom i will..

Now i lay on sofa just in front of my alka aunty.. they continue their casual talk.. means while my eyes get stunn when my alka aunt's saree slightly fall down from her shoulders and her deep neck blouse visual clearly.. i was staring at her and she caught me but my surprise she didn't rearrange her saree and just pretanding to my mom that she is much busy in their casual talk.. i was just dreaming about her huge pair of boobs and now they are just in front of me.. but as of now they are kept into her tight blouse.. my devil mind force me to broke that blouse and release her huge firmed shaped boobs from her blouse.. but i am so helpless due to the presants of my mom.. somehow i controll myself and walk towards my bedroom for rest..

Now i am waiting for night to enjoy and execute my next step to seduce my alka aunty. Whole day passed away by taking glimpse and exchanging intoxicated eyes talk with my alka aunty. Now after dinner i took that same seat on sofa and egerfully waiting for my alka aunty.. my heart is beating faster till my alka aunty comes towards that sofa.. and she came to living room with wearing same saree.. slowly slowly she is walking towards me with mischeviously smile and once again she gave me huge shocked.... when she seat just beside of that sofa instead of last night's postion.... i becomes little bit disappointed and my all hopes are goes into vain when she seat on floor..

firstly i thought that she is not intrested in me and all those thing happened in last 24 hours was my imagination... now i am just thinking about my next step as my alka aunty spoiled out my decided step by sitting in different postion... ohh sorry i forget to tell about that sofaset where i am taking a seat.. this sofa called as sette type sofa there were much gap in between the sofa armed self and sofa seat... and one lusty idea stuck in my mind and i started to execute my new and freash idea over my alka aunty as that evenin lusty look keep arousing my sexual urge and making me more crazy....
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Now my mom and rest of family member got their seats and started to watching their popular tv serial.. i knows that what i have to do so i waited for 10 minit more to settle down rest of family members and let them busy to watching tv as i knows that these are their favorite tv serials so they didnt took much more time... and then i can able to execute my idea.. now i take one pillow and rest my whole side body over that sofa arm.. now slowly slowly i starts to bring down my hand throughout that gap of sofa.. while i am doing that my heart is beating little more fastly.. i kept my eyes on my family members.. when my hands went down i feel the touch of my alka aunt's toe..

now i moves my eyes toward her and my surprise she was already waiting for that moment and might be egerfully looking at me to do that things.. so i didn't waste of time and started to caressing her legs fingers.. ooohh it feels so arousing.. my dick started growing up and slowly i feel erection over my dick.. while i am caressing my alka aunt's toe and rest of fingers i got huge shock.. she hold my finger in between her toe and second finger and slowly she was pulling and stretching my index finger with gripping by her legs finger.. now it clear that she was also burning out in sexual hunger and sexual thirst by her intoxicated moves....

Her reaction is growing my courage and i softly holding her whole leg in my palms.. now i slowly caressing her legs with more pleasure and keep making her more hornier.. now i oftenly taking a glimpse at her and found that her breath becomes much heavier and her eyes were fully loaded with lust and hunger of sexual pleasure... slowly slowly i started to lifting my finger up toward her ankle.. and rubbing mu fingers so smoothly which making her more hornier.. when i touch over her ankle my aunty jumped little bit in those sexual efforts.. than my fingers are started to spreading her saree and slowly slowly going inside her saree.. now my two fingers are resting at her legs inner calf..

wooowww so smooth and sponge calf she has.. i deeply feel so crazy about her and feeling so hot and wishing that i bang her same time but my badluck my else family member were sitting around and i have to keep control over my sexual urge.. but i knows that how can i enjoy that helpless time so i keep rubbing her inner calf and pinching and gropping her calf with much more hungrily and thirstily.. i take view of her reaction and i realized that she was also enjoying my sexual harassment and her breath becomes so heavier.. her huge and round and firmed boobs are moving rhythmically ups and down with her heavy breath which is arousing my sexual lust toward my alka aunty...

We are enjoying that sexual foreplay encounter and my alka aunty was much hornier ever i heard or i read in some of net stories or in novels.. when my fingers were caressing her inner calf she put her hand over my hand and softly gripping my hand and started to moving both if us hands in circulation movement.. we keep enjoying till next half an hour and we comes to sense that the serials are going to be finished in nearer time.. hence i hardly pinch just over my alka aunt's calf and twiating them so sensually.. and those sexual and erotic efforts made her so much horny she had forcefully shut her mouth with her soft hand while i am pinching her calfs.. now i bring back my hands as the tv show is finished and sit once again in normal positions.. my dick is still rock hard and it deeply wants to fuck my alka aunt's wet dripping counts by drilling her puffy pussy deeply.. but we are so helpless and can't able to fulfill our sexual desire at that moment.. we have to wait for the perfect time when we can enjoy much more..

To be continued....

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Alka aunty part 5

As we both are hungry to eat each other and now it confirmed that how much we are buring out in sexula hunger and thrist. But still we are waiting for right time to fulfill our sexual desires and becomes sexual soulmates.. that night i can't able to sleep out just dreaming about my alka aunty and her sexual urge.. and waiting for next morning when i can do something more and explore our foreplay secretly.. i was playing with my erected monster dick while imagine about our future sexual encounter.. how much adventure and enjoyments are hidden in those thrist and hunger.. i still not beliving that my alka aunty was also dreaming and looking for young blood.. as of now i dont have any other step to seduce her as she had handover herself to me..

Now next morning i woke up early at 5 am and comes out from my room with morning boners. As i walk toward living room i found my mom and dad is still in their room but light were on so may be my mom had finshied shower and might be she is getting ready for function... now i passed out from my auntys bedroom where the door is slightly open and i take glimpses from that gap of door and found my uncle is still in deep sleep but my alka aunty is not in room so i thoughy she might be taking shower so i walk toward bathroom.. i just reached nearby the bathroom and i try to heard sound of water falling but i guessed that my aunty had finished shower and might be she is wearing her clothes.. so i think to stay there till my aunty comes out from bathroom. Till time i kept my eyes on my moms bedroom and my uncles bedroom and praying from inside that all are stay in their room till i had some chitchat with my alka aunty..

I heard door opening sound and i turned myself towards bathroom and pretends like i just came. My alka aunty was standing in front of me.. she was in deepneck backless sleeveless blouse and petticoat one big towel was wrapped around her upper body for covering her huge and round and firmed boobs which are kept in tight blouse.. and another towel is at her hair due to she washed her hair and they are still wet.. some of water drops are falling from her long neck and dragging towards het shoulders.. her freash aroma is arousing my sexual urge even more.. now i take steps toward my aunty and meanswhile she is looking at me by mischeviously.. her heart started beating little bit faster with my each steps whicj clearly visualizing from her boobs movements.. there are lusty silence and i keep my both hands on her neck and wiped those shower drop with seductively.. she closed her eyes and replied me..

Aunty - well ravi what are you doing here..

Me - egerly waiting for you my aunty.. i replied mischeviously..

Lust are rolling down from her intoxicant eyes while she is replying me...

Aunty - ohh really why you are waiting.. i noticed that since last couples of week you are roaming around me and taking a lots of glimpse of my bare body parts..

Me - i never ever met a woman like you. You are sach a gorgeous and having a perfact and shaped figure..

I replied my aunty and she start blushing and feeling little bit ashamed..

Aunty - i knows those things from your behaviour ravi.. i also noticed that the love for me is overflowing from you..

With replying she raised her both hands and kept over my shoulder with lustfully...

As she rest her both soft hand over my shoulder i pull her toward me and hug her tightly.. and wiahper into her ear..

Me - well then why you are wasting my love for you which are overflowing.. and i licked her earlobe passionately mmmmmm...

She moaning in law voice as my parent's and her husband's bedroom are near by the bathroom. I hugs her mote tightly and fill whole gap in between both of us.. her soft and sponge boobs are crushing by my mascular chest.. her eyes are forcefully closed and she is enjoying our romantic encounter.. slowly i started to scrolling my wet tongue from her earlobe to her smooth and silky neckline.. my saliva us melting down over her neckline with those shower drops and it enough to arousing her sexual urge even more.. now i inserted my fingers into wrapped towel and my fingers nail are started to caressing her bare back with rythemetically of my smooch over her neckline.. she was deeply enjoying that moment and lustfully cooperating with me.. now my aunty becomes horny and she put her juicy rosy lips over my cheek and started to kissing my face.. mmmmuuuhhh...

Slowly both are turned toward the wall and i slowly pushed my alka aunty over that wall and keep sucking her neckline... we both are enjoying our sexual encounter just near by bathroom and much busy to smooch each other.. both of us forgetting that over family members are near by us.. my aunty was much hornier and thristy as i expacted.. and slowly slowly she is taking a charge over me and biting my cheeks hungrily.. i grabbed her bare back and pinched my finger nail in those sexual pleasure.. in the response she bites my face more harder and trying to eat me inch by inch.. our breath becomes more heavier and deeper in those sexual pleasure.. both of us dominant one each other one after one..

All of sudden we heard door opening sound and both of us have to separate from tight huge.. my alka aunty runs back to bathroom to adjust her self and i rushed towards toilet to hide myself.. both are trying to calm down our heavier breath.. and than after my aunty comes out from bathroom and walks toward her bedroom with greeting morning to my mom who is still at her bedroom door and looking down for something..

To be continued......

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Alka aunty part 6

That epic abd arousal encounter has made my morning. We both are looking for perfact time but we both are aware that it will not happen so smoothly as we are thinking.. we have to keep control on our lust and thrist and hunger... now i went for shower and complete it.. now i comes out to our living room in jeans and t-shirt where my mascular body clearly visual to each and every members of my family.. and my alka aunty was continuously taking glimpse of my body..now i set on the dining table just in front of my alka aunty.. she is in transparent lite sky colour saree with sleeveless backless deepneck stripped blouse.. the gap of her huge big firmed shaped boobs are clearly visual throughout her transparent saree and i am staring it frequently.. now i took cup of coffee and started to sipping it with some snacks.. my alka aunty also drinking tea and having her morning breakfast.. my mom is just beside me and dad is in bathroom.. and uncle is still in bedroom might be in deep sleep..

While i am sipping my coffee i feel soft amd sponge types movements over my legs and i recognise that my alka auty is moving her legs over my legs under the table.. i amazed by her intoxicated moves just in front of my mom.. i thanks my dad who bring wooden table so my mom will never comes to knows that what happening under the table.. once again alka auntu arousing my sexual urge and i also started to cooperate her.. our lega are started to crushing under the table.. meanswhile mu alka aunt's saree slipped down from her shoulders and her huge cleavages are become slightly more visual to me... my jaw dropped down once my alka aunt's huge pair of boobs and the gap of boobs are clearly visual.. my dick becomes fully hard and erected too.. now my mom finished her breakfast and walk down to kitchen means while i signal to my alka aunty that her huge pair of boobs are popping out from her blouse and i want to see them more..

my alka aunty becomes much more lusty and slowly she take view of around and bend down over the table with resting her huge pair of boobs.. now her both booba are getting pressurised and showing up more bigger.. i suck my lower lip and give her sexual signal in that response she smile at me mischeviously and winked at me.. sexual hunger sexual thrist sexual urge are clearly dripping out from our intoxicant eyes and by crushing rubbing each others leg under the table... she also arousing me with get togethering her boobs and expising them even more towards me.. and helplessly i am staring at them and my alka aunt's sexul activities.. i give her flying kiss and she also pass me.. our relationship is growthing and building up now.. slowly i insert my leg inside her saree and rubbing her soft and smooth calf and knee with my leg.. she is also enjoying that sexual encounter.. i keep my eyes oftenly into kitchen because my mom is just near to sink area and she is washing some dirty dishes..

As soon as i reached just over my alka aunt's knee and i do something firther i heard door opening noice and i bring back my legs inside my alka aunt's saree and we both seat normally and pretanding like nothing happened in between us.. i look at the way from i heard that noise and i found that my dad has finished his shower and comes out from bathroom.. as he passing through that lobi. I looks at my dad and wish him morning greets my dad also wish both of us and after that he went to bedroom for dressup.. after a minute my dad called my mom and as my mom is washing those dirty diahes in kitchen as my mom heard call from my dad she washed her dirty hands and walk down toward her bedroom.. may be my mom is not aware why my dad called her or she knows that my dad might be searching their new clothes which were not in cupboard.. as my mom went into bedroom and locked it from inside... now we both are alone at dining area as my uncle is still in deep sleep and my mom and dad into their room. I think to take an advantage of those aloneness time..

I looks at my alka aunty and suddenly i lift my both of legs inside her saree and scrolling her inner thigs with my toe.. she is in shocked by my sexual attacks.. i slowly wishpered

Me - what happen aunty i winked at her..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Aunty - you knows what happend naughty boy.. she replied...

Me - ohh really i dont knows what happened as i am continuously rolling ny toe over her soft and smooth thigs inside her saree..

Aunty - well you are not kid anymore whom i have to explain what happening she replied seductively and bites her lower lips..

Me - oohh aunty your sexual appraisal is atousable and it really hard to control over my sexual lust toward you.. i spoke with freedom..

Aunty - as she heard about sexual words she giggle and shy.. well ravi you grow up like a bull please keep control over your words.. after all i am your aunty and i deserve respact from you.. she becomes sluty while she is replying me..

Me - i have huge respect for you aunty that's why i didnt movea for further step else we are in seven heaven in those aloneness time.. my each worda are erotic and arousal and those effects are clearly visual at my alka aunt's face.. which is charming up..

Aunty - i knows that ravi.. well i had finished my tea and have to accomplished rest of stuff.. you knows that we have to go for function will help me to woke up your uncle as he is still sleeping..

Me - ooh sure aunty i will help you but what happen uncle why he is still sleeping... might be you becomes more naughty in night and he cant able to sleep in night hence he is still sleeping.. i replied in nasty and lusty way..

Aunty - she blushing at me and says if those things happen than why i am allowing you to touch my body like this way.. and her eyea are slightly disappointed and i got the reason why my aunty becomes more thristy towards me..

Me - its ok aunty now i will makes you more happier.. just give me smile please.. i give flying kiss and try to make her happy..

Aunty - looks at me seductively and smile at me with little bit mischeviously and give me return fying kiss with smooching her lower lips hardly... aaahh what a erotic moments is that..

Now botb of us woke up from the chair and as she need my help i turned towards her bedroom and i think forawhile why not take an advantage of this moment also and i walk toward kitchen where my alka aunty is putting those dirty plates near the sink area and suddenly i hugs her from back.. my hard and erected monster dick poking out at her huge soft amd sponge ass cheeks and my strong fingera are wrapping around her smooth and softy stomach area.. i kissed at her neckline and wishpers that.. i wish we can able to cancel our trip.. and both of us stay in home and enjoy our aloneness.. it is so romantic.. i replying with caressing her smooth and softly waisline with my strong fingers.... she is breathing little bit heavier and wasn't able to reply me but somehow she replied me.. oohh really ravi you loves your aunty that much.. i never expacted from any one who can care me so much deeply.. she blushing and her huge round shaped firmed ass cheeks are crushing down over my hige monster dick.. oohbb aunty you still not knows that how much i loves you and i cares about you.. as our discussion is going on we heard some noise and we have to be separated by forcefully.. now i walk away from kitchen and went to my alka aunt's bedroom to wake up my uncle...

To be continues........

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Alka aunty part 7

As my alka aunty told me to go and wakeup my uncle i have to moves towards her room as i dont want to disappointed my horny alka aunty.. now i reached at her bedroom and woking up my uncle... as he woke up politely i wish him morning with smile... He smile at me and give me return morning wish. After that my uncle took their clothes and went fir shower.. i thought for awhile and lays down in bed of my alka aunt's bedroom.. i was looking at wall frames of ny alka aunt's.. her beautiful and simply but lusty types of images with my uncle are hanging on the wall.. my devil mind force me to sniff the aroma of my lusty sluty hungry thristy unsatisfied alka aunty.. but it all goes in vain.. now i rest my back over the pillow and again straring around if some hot things could be find out.. meanswhile my alka aunty walks into room and looks at me forawhile than she open window of her bedroom and started to arranging her bedroom.. now cool breeze are passing through that window and it started to arousing my sexual urge toward my alka aunty..

Me - i looks at her and asked well aunty had you packed your bags or still pending..

Aunty - not yet ravi i thought i will pack it in morning as your uncle still not decides about her clothes and else things.. she looks at me little bit mischeviously..

Me - ohh so sad aunty by the way uncle hasn't decided but what about you had you decided what you are going to wear in this night when we all will be in dance ceremony.. i looks at her little but egerfully cause i deeply want to knows about her style.. because i noticed before that she loves to expose her hot and firmed figure when ever she visit any marriage function

Aunty - yes ravi i already decided what i have to wear and which clothea are suitable for that dance ceremony.. she continuously staring at my huge erected dick as a thristy whore..

Me - wooww that amazing aunty i wish i could see what my beautiful and gorgeous aunty had choosen for dance ceremony.. i started to be more flirty with my alka aunty and might be she is also willing those types of stuff..

Aunty - why not ravi let me shows you might be you suggest some more better things than i had choosen.. and she walks toward her cupboard which is just besides me..

Me - its my pleasure to serve or help my aunty who is so beautiful and gorgeous in this world..

i try to makes my best effort over my aunty and some how i made it which clearly visualise from her warm and seductive blushes.. as my aunty bring her bag toward bed and started to showing me her choosen clothes... i just stand beside her and our side bodies are started to crushing little bit.. meanswhile her silky smooth hairs are started to flying in air and constantly comes ahead over her face due to those cool breezes which arw coming in through those window.. her saree was also flying and it makes my aunty more sexy more horny and more spicy.. it really arouable and making me more crazy and horny about her.. now she slightly bend down over the bed and taking out her clothes one by one.. firstly she ahown me her black and red mixed colour transparent saree with matching petticoat and blouse and telling about that saree from where she purchased.. i just hearing those things and all of sudden by mistakenly or might be knowingly her bikini types bra and panty falls down on the bed from her blouse.. my eyes are stuck on her black bra and panty set and she turned her face toward me and says that..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Aunty - what happen ravi hasnt you shown ladies inner set.. she asked my mischeviously.. her both of eyes are fully loaded with intoxicant while she walk talking with me..

Me - aunty truely i shown lingeries either in shop or in images but never ever seen this type of big and net type bikini inner set.. i reply my aunty much more lusty way..

Aunty - she blushes at me and says ohh really dont be lier you are in college and there are many young and hot girls are there and you must be guessing about her inner set..

Me - thanks for your compliments aunty but truth is that i hasnt any girlfriend or might be i am not looking for anyone else..

Aunty - in between my aunty stopped me and says what you means any one else.. are you trying to say that you have a gf right now..

Me - well aunty you knows everything about me and my behaviour.. and still you like to hear it from my mouth than i must say that i have a gf and she is you i hold her hand and replied..

Aunty looking into my eye and i can justifying that she is also willing to be my gf.. slowly she turned towards me and still stand in silence pistion. I got the siglan that she is looking to have some more smooches some more sexual encounters and i don't want to spoiled out that moment and i pull her over me and started to smooching her juicy rosy and thirsty lips erotically.. her breath once again becoming heavier and she hold me more tighter than before.. from that i realise that my each step work much more properly and well executed over my aunty.. i started to caressing her bare back with rythemetically smooching her lips.. mmmmmmm... slowly she spread her lips and parted them hence i inserted my tongue into her mouth and keep circulating inside her mouth.. her hard and erected nipples are poking out from her tight blouse and dugting into my mascula chest which enough to arousing my sexual thrist.. we are kissing each other woulgerly.. her soft hands are roaming and caressing my small hair and my finger caressing her bare smooth soft back body..

Slowly slowy i pushing my alka aunty towards the wall and her back body reasting on wall i looks into her eyes with mischeviously and woulgerly.. now i pressurised my front body over her front soft and sponge body.. my alka aunty becomes a sandwich in betweem me and wall.. i scroll my finger nail over her waisline so sensually and trying to arouse my aunty even more.. i want to make her more lusty o want to tease her even more because i knows that it will gives me unbeatable result.. and i want that so badly.. but our smooch is still on going..just like i am on hunt to my prey.. i bites her lower lips little bit harder and sucking them so sensually this kiss is turning into our life's best romantic kiss.. my fingers are started to grabbing her smooth sponge types waistline while we are kissing to each other.. once again she parted her lips little bit more wider and this time she insert her wet tongue and start smooching.. our saliva are melting down into our sexual pleasure.. her law moaning are echoing around area.. i feel that the door is open and i stopped my aunty..

Now we both comes to sense when i told my aunty that the door is open and we both becimes so much busy in our sexual romantic encounter... we separate but i want more hence i walk toward her dedroom door to close it meanswhile my alka aunty stopped me and say..

Aunty - ravi dont close the door else any one could easily suspact on both of us and i dont want that thing to be happen..

Me - ohh thanks for suggestions aunty well i also dont want to be spoiled out our relationship.. i want to lead it more and more untill my last breath.. i started to blackmailing my aunty in emotional way..

And same time i heard some foot step and i turned myself toward her and slightly pushed my aunty backward and acting like i just came to her bedroom and replied her witb giving her signal that might be some one is coming out..

Aunty are you ready....

To be continue.......

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Alka aunty part 8

After that we all got ready for function.. all of us are taliking in living room when my mom is roaming around house to verification that the all doors windows and my alka aunty is checking into kitched that all of thing are properly shut down or not.. meanswhile my uncle and dad walks out from house with carrying our bags. I looks here and there and found that my mom is going at upstairs to check out rest of things and i got another aloneness time to do some more flirt with my alka aunty.. hence i fastly rush towards kitchen and hold my alka aunty from back.. i wrapped my hands around her soft and smooth waistline and wishpers aunty you have to stay besides me in that truck and must carry Saul with you.. my alka aunty was in shock due to my sudden hug her body starts little bit shivering i fear of caught out by any other family member but i told her that uncle and my dad is went out from house and mom went to upstairs so she feels some relaxation and holding my hand with reply.

Aunty - why i have to carry saul.. replying with caressing my hands..

Me - because it us winter time and we all are going by truck which might be covered but i must say that heavy cool breeze will makes our body chilledup..

Aunty - so what ravi i have a new heater now which makes me more warm and keeps away those cold breeze from me.. she replied in double meaning with lustyfully..

Me - ohh really aunty you love that new heater.. i twisted her huge boobs just over her blouse and asked..

Aunty - moaning in law voice and her both of eyes went off in those sexual pleasure... aaahh ravi you become more naughty time by time..

Me - dont you like those naughtyness i must saya that it gives you more warmness which you never expacted.. i grabbed her huge boobs more tightly and pressing them erotically..

All of sudden we heard foot steps of my mom as she comibg back to livingroom hence we have to separate.. now i went to fridge and bring one water bottle and went to my mom by secretly giving a flying kiss to my aunty.. mom please carry this water bottle may be we need in our trip.. mom took it and all of us went outside our house.. now my mom and me standing juat besides my dad and uncle and my alka aunty closing that main door and trying to lock it.. as she bend down to lock main door her round shaped firmed ass butts are visual toward me and it quite arousable i trying to controll over my sexual urges but mean time my alka aunty took it as an advantage and keep teasing me much more by shaking her huge ass butts.. i knows that my alka aunty is turned into a real lusty woman.. her sexual hunger is growing up more now.. and suddenly my dad called all of us that truck is arrived and we have to move..

Now all if us went inside the truck i looks into that truck and found that truck is little bit loaded and some of ladies are sitting separately.. my all fun spoiledout when i seen those arrangements but i got some relief when my uncle told me that i have to seat with my mom and alka aunty.. now we all seat down into corner side of that truck and our journey start towards.. my aunty is seating just besides me and our knees are brushing out in each jeark of truck.. as truck reached at highway and very heavy cold breeze are coming inside hence my alka aunty took out her saul and wrraped around her body she also cover her both of legs and i also cover my self with another saul.. now i take view of rest of relatives and rest my back over that partation of the truck.. as ever member are busy in their own chitchat including my mom and my alka aunty.. i feels little bit boring into truck and one idea blinked in my devil mind.. i smiles at muself mischeviously to execute that idea..

As my aunt's and mine knees are brushing into that truck slowly i took as an advantage of that movement and insert my toe into my alka aunt's saul and my goodness my toe is started to touching to my alka aunt's leg inside that saul.. i hold her toe with my toe and start caressing her soft and smooth toe.. she feel my warm touch and looks at me little bit sexually.. her both of eyes are fully loaded with sexual urges and intoxicant.. it becomes so hard to calm dowm or control to myself.. hence i just moves toward my aunty little bit to get more enjoyment from my aunty.. now my toe are caressing her whole leg and arousing her sexual hunger much more.. she also becomes additive toward my sexual encounter and she slides her ass butts by pretanding that she is arranging herself... now i feel more comfortable to caressing her legs but i dont aware about her reaction of those sexual pleasure and harassment which is pouring by my toe and our sexual encounters which happened in last couple of days..

After some time pass away and suddenly i feel some movements over ny saul corner and my surprisedi found that my alka aunty is trting to insert her soft handa inside my saul and quickly i take view of our relatives and slightly spread my saul much enough hence ny alka aunty insert her soft and smooth hand inside my saul.. now her hands is inserted and resting over my thigs my heart is started to beating little bit more faster and more deeper.. i gropped her toe more strongly when my alka aunty started to caressing my thing sensually.. i looks at her while she is careasing my thigs and keep busy other relatives who are seating near by us.. i really appriciate her guts and let her enjoy this trip.. her finger nail are scratching out my thigs skinn so seductively it becomes more difficult for me to hide my sexual emotions towards others.. i hold her hand so strongly and strongly squeezed them..

Now i got another shock when my alka aunty released my strong grift over her soft hand and put her hand over my hand and slowly slowly ahe started to pulling toward her saul.. now my left hand drawn by my alka aunty toward her soft and sponge body.. as my aunty lean my hand over her soft and sponge thigs i pinched my fingers and grabbed them senaually.. and in those sexual pleasure my alka aunty closed her intoxicant eyes and toom deep breath.. now my left hand get in action and slowly i scrolling my fingers over her waist and side stomach area.. woww what feelings we are getting into truck just in front of our family members.. now i raised my left hand and hold her soft huge right side boob and grabbed inside that saul.. now i satered to squeezing them passionately and enjoying the lust..

To be continues.....

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Alka aunty part 9

I am too busy to squeezing my alka aunt's soft and sponge big round boobs over her tight blouse just inside wrraped saul around her body.. my palm is gently massaging her big boobs and slightly pulling them one by one just over her blouse.. i deeply feels that her nipples are becomes hard and erected due to our continues sexual encounter.. i gropped her boobs in my palms and squeezing them so sensually.. her intoxicant eyes are oftenly getting closed and it might be hard for my alka aunty to concentrate her chitchat with other relatives.. slowly i am trying to pulling down her saree from her shoulder but i can't able to succeed because she set her saree pin to binding her saree with her blouse.. i becomes little bit disappointed by those things and i signal to my aunty that i deeply want to squeeze her bare big boobs.. she replied me in same way.. i will do something for you.. and she smiled at me with little bit more mischeviously.. i still continues to playing with my alka aunt's huge pair of boobs and giving her horny massages.. she was taking a deep breath each time when i press her boobs rythemetically with her heavier and deeper breath..

the time was running so quickly and i am playing with my alka aunt's boobs since last an hour.. my dick becomes really rock hard and it need some huge relief.. and i dragging my fingers nail towards her deep belly and silghtly insert into her belly hole.. aaahh so enormous and my fingers are easily roaming inside her belly.. i looks at my aunty she is fully horny by my sexual harassment and chawing her lower lip.. now i slowly take away my fingers and once again put over her big boobs and started to squeezing them passionately.. now i thinking that i hsve to do something more but how to get something more better that this and one more idea blinked in my devil mind but i am in double minded weather that idea will work or not.. still i think let execute it will see what we can get.. hence i look at my mom who is much busy with our relatives and making some funny chitchat with them i shows that she is also exited to attand that function but i have to do something more and asked my mom....

Me - mom it looks like you are very excited for this marriage..

Mom - nope ravi we are just talking about our last marriage function what we had faced..

Me - ohh that it i thought something else and i squeezed my alka aunt's huge boobs to make her more crazy about me..

Mom - ravi you are coming very first time in this type of truck that why you feel something odd...

Me - well mom i dont knows aboit that but i would like to knows that mom our destination is how far away..

Mom - ravi just calm down we still needed 2 or 3 hours maximum.to reach our destination.... why you are asking... what happened..

Me - well nothing mom just getting tired by sitting like this since more than two hours and still have to seat more.. it feels curious..

Mom - yes ravi all of us also facing same situation but what we can do.. we have to admit it..

Me - mom why dont you tell dad to stop truck near by any hotel so we can fresh up..

Mom - yes ravi you gave really nice suggestion... i appriciate it.. let me discuss with your dad.. what they had planned.. now my mom turned towards my dad for talk..

Now mom looks at my dad and asked him what we are facing at that time.. my dad replied to my mom that they already planned for fresh up breaks and will be sooner.. i heard that and pinched to my alka aunty.. she looks at me mischeviously and i am also looking into her intoxicated eyes with giving her sexual signal.. and the signal is to remove her saree pin from her shoulder area which much enough for me to insert my fingers into her bare boobs or i can able to explore our sexual encounter into next level.... she give me a decent and shocked look might be she isnt willing those types of demands from me..but still i forcing my alka aunty about my signal.... for a while she tried to resist that signal may be she is afraiding from our relatives.. but my continuously sexual pleasure beat her resistance and made her fully agreed on my signal.. now both of us is awaiting for hotel where our truck will stop for fresh up.. how luckily we are my dad has stopped our truck just after our conversation and that place is more romantic..

As our truck has been stopped for fresh up i have to bring back ny hand from her saul before i bring my hand back i twisted and squeezed my alka aunt's huge boobs so sensually and made her more crazy about me.. even i twisted her nipples also whicb is quiet enough for that time.. now we all are getting out one by one.. and starts roaming around the truck.. my alka aunty and my mom walks down toward washroom area.. meanswhile alka aunty is shaking her huge round shaped firmed ass butts so seductively.. i just standing behind my uncle as my aunty turned her face toward me and give me blushes and lusty look.. my uncle thought that that was for him but who can tell him the truth that alka aunty showing her sexual urge to her nephew ravi.. i smile insidely and says to my uncl lets heve some coffee and we both went to drink coffee.. we seat of chair and sipping coffee and my alka aunty and mom arrived.. thet set just besides us and talking about some snacks..

Now all of us eating snacks and drinking coffee togethers.. and talking about our destinations.. as we finished food and i went to washroom for freshup till my family members are doing some more chitchat which i don't knows.. after 10 minit my dad called all of us back to truck as he want to leave this hotel now.. we all stand up and walking toward truck.. all are going inside the truck and taking their old positions.. i also took my position just beside my alka aunty and keep watching around.. all relatives seated and our journey starts once again.. i am looking around and telling to my mom that cold waves are growing up now.. my mom says that this area stay alots of chilli just cover yourself to avoid any infaction.. i follow my moms words actually i want to fo that but now my mom says that so it quite better for me to hide my both of hands insidemy saul.. now my alka aunty looks around and shaking her hand which is indicating that she feels cold waves... and after a minit she insert her both hands inside that saul and doing something.. i can gesture it over her habds movement inside that saul..

Now i feel my alka aunt's fingers over my toe and she is slowly inserting her hand inside my saul and i disnt wasted time and hold her hand.. as i hold her soft hand she again pulling my hand inside her saul.. my heart is beating more faster than before just because i am admiring something very hot and sexy move my my alka aunty as she was agreed to my signal.. now alka aunty left my hand just over her deep and wide belly inside her saree.. first of all i disappointed because i thought my alka aunty didnt do what i am admiring but i dont want to loose my hope and as well as my alka aunty because if i do something wrong my plann to fuck my alka aunty will be spoiled out.. hence i started to caressing her belly and navel area so sensually so seductively and so sexually.. her breath becomes more hevier once again.. now she leaves her grips over my hands and let me enjoy with her soft sponge body.. i am continuously caressing her belly and navel area and dragging my fingers nail upwards..

as i lifting up my fingers i got a huge shock.......

To be continue......

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Alka aunty part 10

As i am about to drafting my finger towards my alka aunt's huge pair of boobs i got huge shocked.. i feel something is hanging out there hence i try to check out with my fingers and one of hook type thing i feel.. now i recognised that what alka aunty had done inside her saul which is wrraped around her body... i looks at her and caught my alka aunt's devil and mischevious smile on her face.. i becomes so happy when i comes to know that she had unhooked her blouse and released her huge round shaped firmed boobs from her tight blouse.. i krpt playing with her back stomach area and continue my caressing.. in those sexual pleasure my alka aunt's eyes were sequentially getting closed and she was enjoying my sexual foreplay.. my two fingers are roaming just upper side of her deep wide belly button.. and arousing her sexual urge even more.. my dick also becomes rock hard and trying to comes out from my pant.. its really hard for me to survive from my alka aunt's sexual urge and lust.. she becomes more naughty and sexy and exposing and executing her sexual appraisal much more erotically and passionately..

As i become out of control and deeply feeling and enjoying her flat smooth silky soft tummy area and especially her deep wide belly.. now my sexual urge is growthing up and up and insidely i was wishing that it will be so pleasures and enjoyable if my alka aunty had also lifted her bra which enable me to feel her bare boobs smoothly and easily.. with the hope of same i started to lifting my fingers nail upward with more erotically and i can easily recognised the side effects of my erotic sensual and horny steps.. now i scrolling my fingers nail just above her waistline and trying to feel her bra strips.. i was egerly caressing my finger to search out her bra strips but it all goes into vain.. and those things are making me more craziness and more insanity.. now badly and extremely and curiously searching her bra strip i raised my fingers more upwards and i feel some bare part of her body which is really so much soft and sponge and very firmed types.. and curiously i was imagine that what will be that part and slowly i fully raised my hand over that soft body part and i found that it us my alka aunt's huge firmed shaped bare boobs.. i becomes really ver happy and enthusiastic to get her bare boobs which are i am dreaming since so many days and years..

Without wasting my time i just gropped her huge round shaped firmed boobs into my palms and i am.so amazed that my alka aunt's huge pair of boobs can't able to hold into my palms or whole hands.. they are really huge just like watermelon.. but now my seductive queen alka aunty made me more crazy about her and i started to squeezing her huge pair of boobs so gently as i am aware about the presants of my relatives.. i have to executed and cooperate my alka aunt's sexual urges and i deeply trying to fulfill her thrist..my palma and all five fingers are continuously crushing and squeezing her big huge pair of boobs inside that saul.. her soft and sponge boobs arousing my sexual urge even more now.. i become horny by getting my alka aunt's hot and unbeatable sexual pleasure and her seduction.. i never expacted those types of openly sexual welcomes.. i can easily feel that she was also fully horny.. her intoxicant eyes are fully loaded with lust and hunger of sexual urges and i keep squeezing those huge round shaped firmed boobs so much passionately..

Now my fingers and my palm was moving rutgemetically with her heavier and deeper breath and the way of squeezing her huge pair of boobs.. in between my finger touched at her hard and erected nipples which are so badly calling my finger to grab them twist them and enjoy the lust the sexual pleasure.. and the flow of my sexual lust and urges drafting my my finger towards her hard and erected nipples and i starts stirring twisting her nipples and my palm is shaking her soft and sponge boobs from the edge of her big boobs.. my two fingers are continuously caressing and twisting her nipples with erotically and the effects of those sexual pleasure clearly visualise over my alka aunt's charming and horny and sluty lusty looks.. and couple of time she bites her lower lip and showing me how much horny she becomes.. her heavier and deeper breath shouting that she need more pressure and more pleasure over her sexual thrist.. hence i started to squeezing them passionately more strongly more hardly with twisting her hard and erected nipples with my fingers.. i knows that it is really very difficult for my alka aunty to controll her moaning her sexual appraisal.. but some how she was managing it very nicely and keep giving me sluty lusty and thristy looks by secretly..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Alka aunty part 10

As i am about to drafting my finger towards my alka aunt's huge pair of boobs i got huge shocked.. i feel something is hanging out there hence i try to check out with my fingers and one of hook type thing i feel.. now i recognised that what alka aunty had done inside her saul which is wrraped around her body... i looks at her and caught my alka aunt's devil and mischevious smile on her face.. i becomes so happy when i comes to know that she had unhooked her blouse and released her huge round shaped firmed boobs from her tight blouse.. i krpt playing with her back stomach area and continue my caressing.. in those sexual pleasure my alka aunt's eyes were sequentially getting closed and she was enjoying my sexual foreplay.. my two fingers are roaming just upper side of her deep wide belly button.. and arousing her sexual urge even more.. my dick also becomes rock hard and trying to comes out from my pant.. its really hard for me to survive from my alka aunt's sexual urge and lust.. she becomes more naughty and sexy and exposing and executing her sexual appraisal much more erotically and passionately..

As i become out of control and deeply feeling and enjoying her flat smooth silky soft tummy area and especially her deep wide belly.. now my sexual urge is growthing up and up and insidely i was wishing that it will be so pleasures and enjoyable if my alka aunty had also lifted her bra which enable me to feel her bare boobs smoothly and easily.. with the hope of same i started to lifting my fingers nail upward with more erotically and i can easily recognised the side effects of my erotic sensual and horny steps.. now i scrolling my fingers nail just above her waistline and trying to feel her bra strips.. i was egerly caressing my finger to search out her bra strips but it all goes into vain.. and those things are making me more craziness and more insanity.. now badly and extremely and curiously searching her bra strip i raised my fingers more upwards and i feel some bare part of her body which is really so much soft and sponge and very firmed types.. and curiously i was imagine that what will be that part and slowly i fully raised my hand over that soft body part and i found that it us my alka aunt's huge firmed shaped bare boobs.. i becomes really ver happy and enthusiastic to get her bare boobs which are i am dreaming since so many days and years..

Without wasting my time i just gropped her huge round shaped firmed boobs into my palms and i am.so amazed that my alka aunt's huge pair of boobs can't able to hold into my palms or whole hands.. they are really huge just like watermelon.. but now my seductive queen alka aunty made me more crazy about her and i started to squeezing her huge pair of boobs so gently as i am aware about the presants of my relatives.. i have to executed and cooperate my alka aunt's sexual urges and i deeply trying to fulfill her thrist..my palma and all five fingers are continuously crushing and squeezing her big huge pair of boobs inside that saul.. her soft and sponge boobs arousing my sexual urge even more now.. i become horny by getting my alka aunt's hot and unbeatable sexual pleasure and her seduction.. i never expacted those types of openly sexual welcomes.. i can easily feel that she was also fully horny.. her intoxicant eyes are fully loaded with lust and hunger of sexual urges and i keep squeezing those huge round shaped firmed boobs so much passionately..

Now my fingers and my palm was moving rutgemetically with her heavier and deeper breath and the way of squeezing her huge pair of boobs.. in between my finger touched at her hard and erected nipples which are so badly calling my finger to grab them twist them and enjoy the lust the sexual pleasure.. and the flow of my sexual lust and urges drafting my my finger towards her hard and erected nipples and i starts stirring twisting her nipples and my palm is shaking her soft and sponge boobs from the edge of her big boobs.. my two fingers are continuously caressing and twisting her nipples with erotically and the effects of those sexual pleasure clearly visualise over my alka aunt's charming and horny and sluty lusty looks.. and couple of time she bites her lower lip and showing me how much horny she becomes.. her heavier and deeper breath shouting that she need more pressure and more pleasure over her sexual thrist.. hence i started to squeezing them passionately more strongly more hardly with twisting her hard and erected nipples with my fingers.. i knows that it is really very difficult for my alka aunty to controll her moaning her sexual appraisal.. but some how she was managing it very nicely and keep giving me sluty lusty and thristy looks by secretly..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Those sexual encounter turned on to my alka aunty very much and she slowly insert her one of hand inside her saul and put her hand over my hand.. now she cooperating to my hand's movement and she also applying little bit more pressure over her bare big boobs.. we both are squeezing her huge pair of boobs and twisting and stirring her hard and erected nipples so sensually.. now the sexual lust overloaded on both of us.. both of us deeply and highly want to extant those epic erotic sexual foreplay into hard rough wilder full of sexual hardcore romance but both of us involving an obligation that cannot be broken... hence we are keep it up till we get enough and aloneness time..

now i looks here and there and slowly wishpered to my alka aunt's ear.. that she has really huge firmed shaped boobs.. she also looks at me with full of thrust and hungrily.. both of us continue our foreplay journey till we are nearby our destination.. our sexual hunger now growthing as much higher as we can do anything for that.. in between my dad stand up and says to my mom that we are now just 10 minit away to reach our destination.. so i looks at my alka aunt's eyes and give her signal to arrange her clothea properly else if some one will comes to knows they must be suspicious on both of us.. and i bring back my hand and seat there normally... and i started to conversation with my mom...

Me - mom dad had announced that we are nearby but still i am not aware about our staying arrangements.. i just heard from dad that they had booked one of hotel for all relatives.. is it right mom..

Mom - yes ravi you had got absolutely right information.. we are staying into parsh hotel which is one of the most reputated hotels..

Me - that strange mom they had arranged hotel for all relatives.. it might be much more interesting and something new will be happen...

Mom - yes ravi now the new generation has been changed the view the style of Marriage ceremony.. in fact i am also facing first time this types of arrangement.. hopefully everything will be good and nice for all...

Me - yes mom everything will be fine.. new things will be more delicious and it can be turned into unforgettable journey
( i replied in double meaning one goes for my alka aunty and second to my mom..)

After little bit more chitchat my dad started to give direction to the driver for stopping our truck it is now clear that we teached at our destination.... hence i started to calm down my erection and trying to be normal and pretanding that nothing happen in between me and my alka aunty.. same way my alka aunty rearranged her self and very well controlled over her uneven and slightly heavy breath.. she also keep herself busy with my mom and their chitchat about that function.. now my dad has been stopped our truck just ahead one huge villa where the marriage ceremony will be held up..

now one by one ever members are getting out from truck and feeling much relaxed.. its really a long horny and unbeatable journey for me and my sweetest sexy horny thristy unsatisfied alka aunty.. we both are still looking to each others eyes with full of lustand hunger.. with a big question that how to calm down and execute and convert our foreplay sensual encounter into hardcore session.. now all of us moves toward that villa.. but my both of eyes stucked at my alka aunt's huge biggy round shaped firmed ass butts which are rythemetically moving with her each step.. she knows very well how to tease her young hungery handsome hulk type nephew who just made an aged lady into younger lady..

To be continue..........

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Alka aunty part 11

As we are walking toward the villa hotel and my alka aunty still teasing and tempting me with shaking her huge round firmed ass butts I just amazed how much sexual urge are loaded inside her.. finally we reached into that big hotel called as villa hotel.. as we entered into that villa hotel which is 3 star rating hotel and one of the best hotel at that place..*villa hotel has one huge swimming pool with lounges big restaurant and very big and fully ac hall with the capacity of 500 or more person at same time... decoration and systems are modern this is 7 floor hotel.. and also we also pleased to get the best services which is provide by the staff of that hotel… as we have to stay for three days into this big hotel… as my alka aunty shown her sexual urges i must guess that those days will be filled up with much*more erotically and hottest days of my life as our sexual thirst is growthing up more and more.. there are much crowd as one more function is going on... and also there are so many modern and fashionable women are roaming but my hungry and thirsty eyes just staring my alka aunty and taking glimpse of her bare and beautiful hot body parts.. as those cold breezes are lifting her saree from her tummy area and exposing it more erotically… she knows very well how to tease a young blood especially in present of her husband or her family members…

while we are taking a look around that hotel some of our relatives comes to us and welcomes all of us and respectfully greets us one by one…. we also greet them with smiles.. now they all got busy in chitchat about that function and their arrangements.. we also offered them if we can be helpful in any matter.. in between my mom dad and my alka aunty giving them compliments about the place that they have chosen and those decoration.. I just nodded my head to pretend that I am hearing all those stuff but my devil mind is making plan about our next step… and one of my relative interrupt me and says that they had allotted one luxurious room for all of us we five members me mom dad uncle and aunty will stay at 7th floor of this dynamic gorgeous hotel… I glad when I heard that all are will stay in single room which help me much more to stay connected with my hungry and sexy and hot alka aunty… means while one of service person comes there and talk with our relatives about some necessary changes which are provided by the party organizer team and they all want to discuss with them… as my mom and dad have very good knowledge about that so my relative ask us to help in this matter.. my mom replied them that they set meeting after an hour till all if us get fresh and that service boy accepted that..**now they shown us the way of elevator which is at corner side of the last raw.. we say thanks to our relatives because they had shown that how much caring they are and we all moves to elevator area..

as we reached at the elevator my dad just pressed button of the elevator to bring down it from third floor… me and my alka aunty are standing just ahead of the door of that elevator and waiting for it.. as the elevator arrives we walk into it.. as we entered firstly hence we have to standing up there lastly into that elevator.. now my dad pressed the button of 7 floor and elevator lifting all of us to our room.. in between dad started discussing with my mom about that changes and my uncle also shown interest into that… I knows very well about my alka aunty she has great sense of humor and having unbeatable ability to take advantages of the situation with stealing each moments to enjoy.. and she start doing it very cleverly.. she pretending to my mom and dad that she is interested into that matter and slowly slowly started moving towards me.. now our side bodies are crushing into that elevator.. our hands are started to confiscations to each other which bring out the sexual warmness from both of us.. I looks at her and gave her signal that I want to rub my elbow over your huge round firmed hence she raise her hand and makes enough gap in between her arms and her tummy area.. now I insert my elbow and filled up that gap.. slowly slowly I started to rolling my elbow just over her huge boobs and caressing them so sensually.. she also cooperating me and kept the family much busy in chitchat.. we both are enjoying that moment… my elbow continuously poking at her boons and her eyes are getting filled up with sexual intoxicants…

now we are just near to reach at our floor hence I bring back my elbow from her big pair of boob and stand there just beside of my aunty with innocent look.. elevator stop at 7th*floor and all of us are getting out from elevator means while my alka aunty stared to walk just ahead of me and which made me disappear from my rest of family hence I take advantage of that and sexually I pinch at huge soft and sponge ass butts of my alka aunty.. she didn’t shouted nor reacted as our family members are around but she took a very deep breath and released it so slowly which indicated me that how much effected that pinches at her ass butts… we both are aware about each other’s sexual urges and desires and thirsts… as we are helpless to fulfill it hence we are stealing each moment and convert into epic and erotic.. we started to walk towards our allotted room.. my dad just open the door and one by one all of us entered inside.. let me tell your about that room there are 5 bed in single raw, one huge bathroom with large size of bathtub than one balcony with some flower pots and one sitter balcony hanging swing (jhula)… cool breeze coming out from that balcony and windows.. I must say that the atmosphere is so romantic and erotic in that luxurious room.. now I moves my eyes over my alka aunty as she is standing just nearby the balcony and her silky smooth and open hair are swinging into air by those cool breezes and her saree also flying and slightly parted from her tummy area which exposing her bare body parts toward me I must say that it really horny sluty nasty sexy erotic pose she is giving to me..

now my mom and dad started to chitchat about whole function and how they had planned for that and they appreciated for hard work of them etc.. and my dad also told to my mom that they have to moves down within an hour or as soon as possible as they have asked us for our helps in some of arrangements and whatever changes sent by that party organizer.. I also interrupted in between them and says that mom I think all of us have to get fresh up as we have been travelled a long way and restless journey.. my mom likes my advises and appreciate my words with this replies yes ravi you are right I think we should have to take bath.. and my mom went for fast shower till my dad starts chitchatting with my uncle and me.. than my dad took quick bath.. till those time me my aunty and uncle started to arranging our bags into cupboard.. after my mom and dad finished their bath they told us that we take rest till evening as there is mehdi function at 7 pm than after dinner will be served there.. after that chitchat my mom and dad went out of the room and all of us just lying down on the bed… its 3 pm now and we have much time to take rest.. in between**my uncle told to my aunty that he is suffering from headache and I heard that I just looking at them and one sluty idea blink into my mind which can bring both of us me and my dream aunty into aloneness.. hence I give signal to my lusty hot alka aunty that I have one idea you have to just cooperate me and she nodded… now I went to my uncle and just seat beside him.. means while I take glimpse at my alka aunty who is staring at me and eagerly waiting for my idea..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Me – hey uncle what happen you looks stressed.. I asked him with looking at his worried face while his hands are massaging his forehead..

Uncle – Nothing much ravi I just feeling headache.. that why I can’t able to feel well…

Me – well uncle why don’t you get some healthy massage for your forehead..

Uncle – yes ravi you are right how could I forget that alka is here and she will massage me..

Me – yes uncle that the thing I am trying to say you… as my uncle looks backward I gave signal to my alka aunty that she have to replied as she is not good at massage..

Aunty – but you knows na I don’t have much knowledge about head massage but I will do it for you she replied with looking at me…

Uncle – alka it just simple things you have to press my forehead that’s it.. you can do it nicely I guess..

Me – wait uncle if aunty gives you simple head massage than you can’t able to get relief so sooner.. I knows about forhead massage very well in fact I learned it from my college time.. aunty please bring one cucumber with handkerchief

Aunty – ok ravi I bring it till you proceed further..

Me- uncle please be seated on this couch and let your head lay down here.. I bring my mobile with earphone and gives it to my uncle.. you have to hear those music it called meditation you knows na uncle…

Uncle – ohh yes ravi this is better thing.. and one more thing ravi I just need one thing only which is relief and he started to following my words..

In between my alka aunty arrives with holding cucumber and handkerchief now I cut that cucumber and put it on my uncles eyes than I tied up that handkerchief over his eyes hence my uncle cant able to watch out what is going on his back… now I looks at my alka aunty and moves just behind her.. I asked to my uncle that he is ready for massage he nodded and I say aunty let me teach you how to do a soft and sensual forehead massage while i a, giving instruction to my aunty I moves back side of her and insert my hands under her hands and**hold her both hands… I moves more closer to my aunty and slowly whisper into her ear.. see aunty how to give sensual massage and I press my uncle head with rolling my thirsty lips*over her ear lobe… I hold her ear lobe in between my teeth and suck them so sensually.. my elbows are pressing her huge pair of boob from both side… slowly slowly i licking her ear and dragging my wet tongue over her smooth and soft neckline… her sexual aroma making me more crazy.. once again we are enjoying our another sexual encounter.. my huge dick becomes fully erected and started to poking out my alka aunty firmed soft huge and round and shaped ass butts… she slowly spreading her leg and which leads my monster dick to enter into her ass cracks… after 15 minute of that soft sensual massage i asked to my uncle how is he feeling.. he replied that he is feeling very well and told us to continue it for more time.. how coincidence it was we both are deeply wanted to carry out it for more time and my uncle told us that same thing..

Once again erotic sensual romantic session is started in between me and my alka aunty.. I told to my alka aunty that aunty you have to roll your fingers like this way over uncle’s forehead it will gives huge relief to uncle.. after that suddenly i bite her bare smooth back much more erotically.. she raised her head at backward in those sexual pleasure I knows that she is really hot and hungry and thirsty she will not want to waste any moment of our sexual encounter.. she moves her face toward me and bite her lower lip so erotically.. now she loves to tease me more tempt me more may be she is getting more sexual pleasure… my huge dick roaming in between her huge and firmed ass crack while my both elbows are continuously caressing and pressing her huge pair of boob.. my warm breath arousing her sexual urges when it touches at her bare back while I am rolling my wet tongue at her back body.. slowly slowly she becomes dominant and as my huge dick set in between her ass crack quickly she started wrinkling her ass butts with twisting her legs.. ooohh gosh what a feeling i am getting at that time finally she took my dick in between her ass butts over her saree and petticoat.. I pressed my elbow little bit harder when her huge ass butts grifted my hard and erected dick into her ass butts.. she also agonizing to get my dick fully naked into her wet dripping puffy pussy… we are lost our sense and reality in enjoying our sexual thirsty encounter my uncle once again interrupted and separated both of us.. now my aunty continue that massage and I have to went for shower forcefully.

After that encounter our thirst growthing up and up and we are searching or trying to set up aloneness somehow.... now we all are getting ready for that ceremony.. my alka aunty wear red and black transparent saree with deep neck backless sleeveless blouse.. she looks so hot in it.. i was stunn when i looks at her and started to eating my alka aunty with my hungry and thirsty eyes.. she alsi giving me sach a nasty sluty look with mischevious smiles on her juicy rosy lips. all are went down at mehdi function but when i enter into ceremony i shows two partation one for men and another for women hence i got disappointed.. now we have to seat separately but we took corner chair in last raw where i can see my alka aunty easily.. now the mehdi ceremony starts and some of ladies putting mehdi to that lady whos marriage.. my eyes are still staring at my alka aunty.. she also looking at me oftenly.. we becomes helpless and just have to stay separately due to those unwanted arrangements done by those party organisers.. suddenly my devil mind blinked and i got one nasty sluty idea to stay connected with her.... hence i bring out my mobile and send one msg on my alka aunt's whats app..

Me - hey my lovely charming aunty you looks so hot in this outfits..

Aunty - she got my msg and replied me.. thanks my lovely nephew i just wore it for you.. and send it with naughty smiles..

Me - ohh really you wore it for me than why you hiding your huge boobs inside your saree..

Aunty - because its private policy not a public policy. If you want to see it than i can give you glimpses of them..

Me - well i am dying to see them will you show me.. do you have that much dare.. i just encouraging her which lead me to show up something..

Aunty - yes i have guts to do anything.. let me prove it.. she send replies with falling down her sarees pallu and her hugeround and firmed boobs are quite visual inside her tight tied up blouse..

Me - woww aunty you are wearing deep neck blouse.. i love to see them more.. what else you can do aunty..

Aunty - thanks my hot and handsome nephew.. i can do lots of things for you.. here is one example.. she replied..

Now she slowly insert her one hand into saree and grabbed her huge pair of boobs and squeezing them couple of time but she done it passionately.. i was amazed about her dare and guts..

Me - woww aunty you are sach horny lady and you having great guts.. but i have one difficult task will you do it for me..

Aunty - i love the difficult task tell me..

Me - well i want to see your huge firmed shaped pair of boobs naked in presants of our family members in our allotted room..

Aunty - she think forawhile and replied.. task accepted..

To be continue.............
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Alka aunty part 12

As my alka aunty accepted my task i become so much happy and wishing that i could hug her tightly and suck her juicy rosy lips hungrily.. but some how i controlled over my sexual emotions and expectation.... we keep stealing glimpse and exchanging some erotic and sexual expressions till that mehdi ceremony finished.. alka aunty becoming much more bolder and lusty now.. her sexual expressions are clearly visualise that how much thirsty she becomes and she is seeking manlove deeply.. now we heard announcement for dinner and all of us stand up and walking towards dinner place.. i am following my alka aunty and my rest of family as she knows that i am walking just behind her she again started to teasing ne with shaking and jumping her huge round shaped firmed ass butts much more aggressively and rutgemetically with her each steps..

she knows that how to tempt a young and hot nephew... i am wondering to have my both hands over her bare ass butts and squeezing them passionately but i can't able to do that... hence i just have to been tepmted and teased by her sexual pleasure.. as we reached at the place for dinner i would like to say about that place.. its open garden with arrangements of tables and chairs.. some of tables are in lights area and some of in little bit darkness.. i take advantages of that and secure one table for all of us which is in little bit darkness.. i knows that my alka aunty also looking for same types of stuff and it clearly visualise throughout her bold lusty hungry eyes when i sat on table..

Now my mom dad and else member seats one by one on the table and surprisingly my alka aunty seats just beside my chair.. as her chair is in corner side where light focuse very law.. we are waiting for service now and also talking about those classic and admirable arrangements.. my body is not cooperating with my devil soul just because of my dream lady alka aunty is just sitting near by me.. as our sexual urges growthing up more and we are deeply want to enter into next level of our sexual encounter.. i knows that deeply from the way my alka aunty behaving since mehdi ceremony she will not able to resist nor able to controll over her sexual appraisal.. and in between that chitchat i feel some soft touches and slowly but rythemetically moving that thing over my left leg.. and as i was imagine that my alka aunty will not able to controll her lust and she will do something and here she started rolling her soft toe over my left leg.. the way she is rolling and scrolling her toe i deeply feel her sexual burn.. as i wanted same things from her and let her do whatever she want to do.. i just keep my both eyes on my family members and trying to keep them busy in their chitchat hence my alka aunty able to explore her sexual urges or her sexual burn more and more... her soft and smooth toe revelling just over my leg and pinching with her legs finger... aahhh what a sexy slut she becoming now...

Now my dick started to growthing up into my trouser and slowly my dick made a tent into my trouser it just due to those sexual pleasure which is feeding by my hot unbeatable sexy sluty lusty alka aunty.. before i do something more one of waiter arrives and started to serving food in our dishes.. hence i cant able to do anything but in opposition my alka aunty didn't stop to scrolling her toe.. she liftedmy trouser up and keep arousing my sexual urge even more toward her.. as food has been served we all started to eating our food and slowly i bring my one hand down side that table and rest it just over my alka aunt's soft and sponge thighs.. wowww her thighs are really so soft and sponge when i slowly started to squeezing them passionately with eating my dinner.. my alka aunty also trying much harder to keep her eyes open because i started to caressing her juicy thick soft and sponge thighs with my hand... i pinched and twisted the skinn of her juicy thick soft and sponge thighs just over her saree and petticoat.. i looks around and found that each and every members are much busy in eating their food and looking around the highly impressive arrangements.. hence i started to lifting up her saree and petticoat with my hand.. she looks at me with intoxicant eyes and asking me what i am doing and what is my motto behind it..

i just give her signal that i want to remove her panty and deeply want to sniff it suck it and look it which types of panty she is wearing.. as she got my motto she raised her eyebrows with fake but sexual thirsted anger.. i started to caressing her bare thighs and arousing her sexual urges more and more which easily lead me to execute my signal and i knows very Well that once my alka aunty becomes horny she will never refuses my requests.. after some more caressing and circulating movements over her inner thighs she intoxicant aggred with my request... now i grabbed her inner thighs and pulling toward my side she got my signal and take a quick view around of my family members and moves her hips toward me.. as she moves her hips my middle finger touched at the love hole just over her panty and she slightly but literally jumped into chair.. thank god every one was looking other side else we will be in deep trouble.. she shown her fake anger with lustful and intoxicant eyes.. i give her flying kiss by hiding myself from rest of all family members.. she also gives me sluty wink response for my naughty kiss..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Now both of us pretanding like we arent doing anything else of eating our food.. my fingers are started to rolling over her panty.. i feel wet spots over her panty.. while i am caressing her wet dripping puffy pussy with my fingers she also giving me lusty look with sucking her iwn fingers after eating her food.. uuumm she is sach a horny lady and becomes sluty and exploring her sexual urges more... slowly slowly i circulating my finger at her g spot just over her wet panty.. she already become horny and i think she deeply needed my dick inside her pussy.. i come to knows by her this act when i am caressing and circulating my fingers she trying to hold my finger just over her g spot by gathering her legs tightly.. now i give her signal that i am going to remove her panty now.. she looks at me hungrily and thirsty way.. as my fingers started to pulling down her panty she literally raised her hips and enable me to take away her wet panty.. slowly slowly i dropp down her panty to her knee and just waiting to take it down but some how i cant able to bend down under the table hence she give me signal that she will help me out. Now she take out her panty and gave it to me.. and i keep it into my pocket..

Now all of us finished our dinner party and went to our room.. i am egerly waiting for next morning as she is going to fulfill my task.. now we reached at our room.. my mom decided that i will sleep at the last one bed than my dad and than my mom than my aunty than my uncle.. when i heard that i becomes disappointed because i thought that my mom will not do those typesof arrangement.. finally we have to follow my mom's order and one by one went into bathroom for changes.. my aunty and mom wear full length gown where my uncle and dad into their night suit.. and i wear only short and sendo.. now i stealing glimpses of my alka aunt's huge pair of boobs when she arranging bedsheet and rest of things.. she alao aware about my activity and she gives my full support and giving me healthy look of her huge cleavages.. now all of us lays down into that soft and sponge bed.. i amnt feeling sleepy just imagine that how will my alka aunty execute my task.. how her boob will looks like when she shows her bare boobs.. than i remember about her panty which is i jept in my short while i am changing my clothes.. i take out it and started to sucking and licking it just inside my blanket.. mmmmmmmhhh..

I slowly keep wraaping her panty just around my hard and erected dick which much enogh to increase my sexual thirst more and more and i start jeaking my hard dick inside the blanket.. after i jeark off just over her panty and melt it with my cum.. now i slowly looks around as every one is into deep sleep i just woke up and put back that panty into my alka aunt's bag.. and went to sleep.. nnext morning i wake up at 4 am and egerfully waiting for my alka aunt's action on my task.. i just seen that my dad and my uncle are still in deep sleep.. where my mom and alka aunty wasnt into bed i thought that they are woke up hence i try to see them and found that my mom is doing yoga and my aunty is in bathroom might be she is taking bath.. as i found my alka aunty in bathroom my heart started beating more faster because that time is much nearer when i will able to see my dream lady alka aunt's huge pair of boobs naked.. i just pretanding that i am in deep sleep as i heard door opening sound.. my alka aunty comes out from bathroom in just petticoat and blouse.. she is holding her night gown in her hand and giving some meaningfull excuses to my mom..

now my mom went for shower and my alka aunty still standing into blouse and petticoat.. after some moment my alka aunty speaks.. please every one keep sleeping inside blanket as i am changingmy clothes.. i knows that those words for me that she is now going to show her bare boobs i take away my balnket and egerfully watching at my alka aunty she is in deep neck sleveless backless pink color blouse with matching petticoat.. she is just standing at the end of my bed.. now she start her action.. she rolling her finger at her neck and dropping down at her huge cleavages aaaahh she becomes so naughty and lusty.. slowly slowly she bites her lower lip with opening her blouse buttons.. she teasing and tempting me more with her seductive way to removing her blouse.. when she open her third hook of her blouse i can see her bare boobs as she didnt wear bra inside her blouse.. now she open her forth hook and her huge pair of boobs jumped out from the tight gripp of her blouse. Wowwwww..... my jaw dropped down when i see her blackist erected hard nipples with firmed shaped boobs... i shown my erection and trying to tease her more..

Now she take away her blouse and shows her bare boobs i give her signal that show me her lust and she shtarted to grabbing her boobs from both side and sucking her lips seductively.. mmmmm now she bend down and lift my one leg and set in between her huge soft and sponge boobs.. aaahhh what a feeling i am literally moving on bed just like fush without water.. but she still not allow me to move close to her as else members are just sleeping near by us.. my alka aunty fulfill my task so seductively.. it will be memorized for long time...

To be continues.......

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply