Adultery Sexy Hot Desi Wife Shared in Bali
Wink 
We are North Indian expat couple in Australia both working in large MNCs.

In early 30s married for 3 years and know each other for a decade now. We have very good chemistry and understanding.

Myself (Sameer), M 33 178 CM, 75 KG, Fit but not muscular. Wife 32 (Sharvy), 162 CM, 56 KG, Dusky complexion, Very beautiful face, 36 28 38 stats.

We visited Bali couple of months back for a week's vacation. After a spending couple of days seeing island, having beech fun and couple massages we went for Scuba diving.

We took 2 days lesson package in which first day was about understanding the basics and second day for two dives with assistance. This was our first time, my wife has fear of water and can't swim. But being a brave and adventurous girl she has a thing for trying new experiences.

On the first day we were picked from Hotel and taken to a resort near the dive site, which is a sunk ship not far from the shore. We were greeted by Divemaster who was a strong looking asian middle age man, must be in his late 40s and a young asian boy around 20 years of age, with athletic body.

Wife had wore a thin white single piece dress with slightly deep neck that gave a very delightful glimpse of her assets and Blue coloured Bikini under it.

After initial introductions Divemaster gave us a small tour of the resort and also explained a few things about scuba diving.

Then he asked other guy to explain me technicals of breathing gear and other stuff, and himself started to explain the same things to my wife separately. There was no reason for this but to have his whole focus on my wife's body.

My wife gave me a surprised look, but I just smiled at it and signaled her to continue. Don't know why, but this actually gave me some excitement.

I noticed that dive master was glancing her figure from toe to head frequently while explaining. My little guy also started fealing sensations seeing this.

The other young lad was explaining me, this must not be anything new for him. After about 20 minutes of discussion and Demo, my instructor gave me dive suite to wear. But the dive master was still having chat with my wife. I told him I am done, then he replied he will take extra care for my wife as she has fear of water.

I went on to change my suit, and noticed that wife was happily chatting with this guy and having laughs in between as if he is telling her a few jokes. Guess was already hitting a her, I was feeling thrilling pleasant sensations while watching all this.

While I geared up, my instructor told me to go into the waters with him. I said I would wait for my wife. Then the oldie guy immidietly said, I should be get going as I will get more time enjoying the dives. By now I was pretty sure that rather than mine he is more caring about his own eye pleasures [Image: biggrin.gif]. I looked at the wife, now it was her turn to give me a wink and kind of go on look.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I started walking towards the shore when I heard guide telling wife to suit up. Wife asked for a change room, but he simply said no one around here she can change behind the Van.

Shore was not far from the place and I could see them both, my wife taking her dress off, and the DM trying to act as if he is checking his phone when he was actually feasting on the beauty of my wife. I kind of felt proud of her having in my life as partner [Image: wink.gif]

Wife took off her white dress, now in blue one piece bikini which was pretty deap from behind, showing her entire sexy back and stomach, pushing her boobs a bit up as well. Her legs are to die for, fleashy but firm.

She tried putting on the dress but guess felt some problem as I saw from roughly 30 meters The divemaster going to her for help. He helped her putting the suite on and in the process noticed him feeling my wife from top to bottom with his hand. Noticed that wife turned towards me, I tried to keep my eyes away from her. Wanted to see her reaction.

Then he put the scuba tank on her and they walked hand in hand towards the shore, as wife was feeling uncomfortable walking with 20 KG additional weight!

Meanwhile I had taken a few shallow dives and lessons in breathing. My guide asked me to take one dive around 4-5 meters.

Wife and DM arrived, she was having tough time entering the water and the divemaster (DM) was utilising her every slip. I saw him holding her from waist. When they reached about waist height in water, my wife had a panic attack. My guide told me not to worry as his boss is very experienced.

I saw the DM removing the dive gogles and breathing gear from wife's face and keeping his hands on her shoulder while calming her. I was assured that she is in safe hands so I continued with my dive.

Next, he put his hands on her cheeks in a manner to encourage her (as wife told me later), while from the place I was looking it looked any minute he is going to kiss her. After comforting her he helped her to Learn breathing and needless to say his hands were moving all along my wife's body, specially her round Ass, which was looking irresistible in that body suite.

I had now no interest in dive but just seeing them, my guide noticed this and smiled at me. That was first time he did that, and I was like he also know what's happening.

After about another 20 minutes we came out of water, it was really tiring and by the time we reached at shore we were like totally out of energy. DM and other guide were like totally fine for them it is their daily routine at least 4 times a day!
[+] 1 user Likes Sharvycs's post
Like Reply
Picture to be updated
Like Reply
Part 2 The shore

DM asked to quickly remove our suits so that he will help it carry to the resort. Fucker, just wanted my wife to get out of that suite and start his visual feast again.

He himself removed his suite quickly. He was wearing a short under the suite which clear carved out his buldging Pennis. It looked as if he was already having a hard on but because of tight short his pennis was still lying flat. Guys know this feeling well, it is the time when we feel horniest. He behaved normally and when my wife kind of looked at me to ask what to do, I told her take off your suit lah! It's cool, you are not in India to hide your Bikini. She was kind of waiting for this, I saw her eyes shining. Every lady wants to flaunt off her assets and why not otherwise what are they for.

She asked me to unzip her dress, I was still lying on the shore. My guide was standing next to my wife. I asked him, can you unzip her please. He was a bit shocked but gladly obliged. On this my wife gave me some tough looks, but by this time the young lad has already approached her.

She wickedly turned around so that her back was towards the DM and me from that angle. This was a killing move as the boy started unzipping her suite all three of us were watching that with our mouth open. Boy also didn't hurry, he pulled it down very smoothly till the very start of her ass curves. Then he put his hands on both shoulders and slowly pull the suit down till her elbow. Looked like he gently browsed through her boobs as well. Then in a lethal move, my wife pushed the suite down her legs bending in front so that we all can get a very good view of her round round lovely ass. I was having the hardest erection I had for my life.

And unlike the other two male there I hadn't wore a tight short under my scuba suite. So it was evidently visible as well. I quickly pulled the suite I had removed and put it over my erected pennis to cover it.

Then wife turned back towards us with a swing of her hair, magical. And stand in front of us in that sexy bikini with her hands on her waist and a smile on her face. As if in next few minutes she is going to give us a complete show. But that would have been too slutty for her .

DM after catching his breath said, "You have been really brave Sharvy and I must say I haven't met many bold and beautiful lady like you. And looked towards me smiling. I returned the smile and said DM you had been wonderful too, you understood our need and helped as we desired. So, what's next? He said nothing as it's rather not a busy day and most of the resort is empty he would invite us to stay here and not move to hotel as he will help us take early morning dive and then a late afternoon next day as well. And we can go for a lunch together now.

It was windy and we in our minimum clothes were already feeling cold. So we started to walk towards the Van which had our bags to quickly change. Wife led the procession followed by 3 of us. Her mind blowing ass was swinging like a pendulum and water droplets coming down her beautiful back were shining like pearls.

I still was hard and had to cover my shorts with the wet suite. DM and the boy were also walking besides me. All three of us had our eyes on juicy backside of my wife. I was already having thought of a great session in bed as soon as possible. Actually at that moment I wanted to fuck her right there on the shore, it would have been amazing. But didn't know what else was in store for this exciting day.

After reaching the Van, DM showed us showers which were in open lawn beside the swimming pool. We grabed our towels and went to shower. By this time, Sharvy was pretty comfortable carrying herself in the Bikini with strangers around. There were couple of European guests by the pool and some resort staff. I was reading eye of everyone, they were all full with lust.
Like Reply
देसी चूत भोसड़ी जब बिकनी में आती है तो सबके लोडे नचा देती है। अपनी चूत को मैंने गोवा में छोटी सी बिकनी में घुमाया हैं
[+] 1 user Likes Kam1nam2's post
Like Reply
nice update
Like Reply
Many more parts remaining....After some exciting comments ?
Like Reply
Part 3 The Shower

We grabbed our towels and change clothes from Van and went in the showers. I suddenly thought to put some more show for my hosts. We first went into different showers adjacent to each other with no covers. Then I went into the same shower Sharvy was using. Put some soap in my hand and started rubbing her back. She was surprised and she didn't know I was about to do that. She looked at me, with lust in my eyes I told her to relax. I moved my hand up and down on her back with people around checking us without blinking their eyes.

Then I went down her legs and applied soap on all visible skin from toe to the border of bottom of her bikini. Ah, didn't mention that her sexy bottom, exposed 50% of her ass cheeks for lusty eyes . Excited and thrilled I inserted my fingers in under her bikini to rub almost her full ass, my tool was almost about to explode when my fingers crossed her ass parting line Tongue.

DM meanwhile was lying upside down feasting on the scene about 10 meters from us. Guess he wanted to put some pressure on his dick and hide it's erection.

After enjoying her backside I stood up and started on her front. Her eyes were also full of lust by now and she gladly put her arms across my shoulders. She looked deep in my eyes and without speaking a word urged me to enjoy her body to fullest in open public view. I massaged her neck, rubbed soap under her armpits, then on her clevage. Wanted to take out those sexy boobs out of that bikini and eat them but that would have been toooo much.

Now it was my lady's turn to up the ante and she didn't disappoint the audience. She took the soap from me and moved it in circles on my chest, her other hand still rested on my shoulder and eyes deep in mine. We both were dying to kiss each other but not able to do that was even more exciting. She then sat down and went on putting soap on my legs, moving upwards to thighs. .My dick was hard and now I didn't care if anybody is noticing her. She moved her both hands thrice up and down on my legs before inserting her fingers under my loose short to feel my balls. I turned to see how many eyes are on us. DM, the boy, one other couple resting by the pool, a waiteress (cute fair asian girl), the driver of the van and a security gaurd were all enjoying the live show from various angels.

I whispered in wife's ear, "that's it, I will cum right here. Let's go to the room". She replied, "Go on, I already have once". Hope you guys would already be feeling what I did at that time. I shot all my load at that very moment inside the shorts.

We finished shower in next 5 minutes and kissed there, wasn't too long but a complete french one with exchanging saliva. Helped each other with towels to dry and feel the body again one last time in this public session. This was way more satisfying than a regular play in the bedroom.
[+] 2 users Like Sharvycs's post
Like Reply
Good share.... keep posting more..... :D
Like Reply
Part 4 Pre-massage

DM had already ordered drinks for us (non-alcholic, as we needed to dive next day). The cute waitress brought us big mugs full of what looked like watermelon juice and fresh fruits in it. This I tell you is one of the best recipe to charge you up very fast. While Sharvy went on to change, this time in a change room. I sat there recharging on the juice and the waitress. She had wore a mini skirt and had perfect flawless white asian legs. DM started chatting, "so you guys seems to had lot of fun." And winked. I didn't hold back and said absolutely, in and out of the water. We laughed and knew exactly what for.

Sharvy came out of the changing room after 20 good minutes, guess she may have figured herself once again. She was looking fabulous, this time in Red Bikini and her white single piece dress on it. Bikini was clearly evident in bright sunlight and thanks to her see through dress. She had put on a reflector sunglasses. DM looked at her than at me, I gave him a proud smile. He stood up and handed over the mug full of juice to her and said, you look stunning in this dress. She smiled and said thank you, gazing DMs well built upper body. She came and sit right on my lap and kissed my cheek, "this was amazing experience". DM immediatly replied, "Fun has just started, I promise you a thrilling night and morning here!".

He sat across us without shirt, and now in loose short. He told us they have a spa setup as well and Jess (the waitress) and Joe (the young lad) are well trained masseuses. He suggested that after dive we may have some cramps in body, massage will help and we will have better time tomorrow.

Juice served has recharged our body and we were more than excited for the Spa experience. Wife had her eyes on Joe's six pack Abs and I was imagining Jess's sexy legs. We nodded and DM called reception to arrange Spa. Jess came to take the mugs back, I measured her body with my eyes, she had a sexy asian figure 34D, 26 34. My wife also glanced at her and discreetly crossed my dick, which was again getting a hard on quickly. We both thought that we knew where are we heading.

DM asked wife, if he can check her body and suggest Joe what to concentrate on. This was pretty straight! Not to my surprise, wife said Yea sure and stood up. I was like, Wow this shit is going real very fast. DM asked her to sit on his bench and pulled a chair next to it. He said sometimes bubbles are formed in body after Dives, and he can check them and tell Joe where to put pressure. I thought this is crap, but was excited to see wife getting touched by someone in full public view.

He started with the feet, pressed her toes, then ankles, then he held her leg from feet and put it on his thigh. From where I was sitting, I can see her Red underwear clearly after he lifted her leg. Surly he was also seeing pretty deep. He than started moving his hand from ankle towards Sharvy's sexy thighs, feeling the whole circumference. My wife still had reflectors on and I was seeing DM's face in them. She was seeing him and he was seeing her. He went up right up to the penty's border and again came down. Then he pointed to Joe that he will have to work on the calf muscle, upper thigh and inner thighs just below the panty line. He pressed his finger at every point, and twice on the inner thighs. My wife almost moaned.

He then moved on to the next leg and this time put Sharvy's leg on her shoulder. There was no chance of hiding anything, her panty and swollen pussy with camel toe was visible to all four of us around there (Me, DM, Joe and Jess). Sharvy wasn't able to hide any of her feelings, all of us heard her clear "Ahhhh!" And she turned her face on side because of shyness.

DM said you need to be worked on in this position it will help relaxing your tight spots. I nodded in appreciation (out of excitement). Now I could see Joe covering his dick, and DM's tool fully errect and making a tent out of his shorts. He would have loved to wildly fuck Sharvy right there. Then he movies his hand in same faishon as he did on the first leg but this time much slowly. Pressing his fingers at every inch of her meaty legs. Then he pointed to Joe towards back of the thigh very close to her asshole, near her knee and her toes. He then asked Sharvy if she can take off her dress, she looked at me and on my nod removed it. DM gently give her a push to lie down again. He than placed his hand on top of her panty, but didn't keep it there for long. Felt her stomach's full surface area, and then turned towards me while moving his hand towards the bra. Asked, "Is it fine, I said yea yea, you are professional". He smiled said thanks and signaled Jess to move towards me. I was like it's gonna be double fun now. He gently pressed my wife's boobs, she didn't shy to moan this time, "mmm..." And DM pointed to Joe by pressing her finger just above Sharvy's right Boob's nipple. He then moved to the left boob, and pointed at the base. Joe was taking notes by this time.

Jess came behind me and started massaging my shoulders. She moved her hands on my chest up and down.

He then held her hands and felt from fingers to armpits and then pressed her fingers in both armpits for Joe to mark. He gently pulled Sharvy's hand to make her sit. She was sweating and breathing heavily with excitement. She removed her reflectors and smiled at both of us. Then DM asked her to turn around and lie down again. She followed his instruction. He parted her legs further by putting his hands near her cunt. And swiped her fingers on the border of her panty. Then he moved his hands in circular motion over my wife's beautiful globes. And swiped with one finger between her ass cheeks. He pointed couple of spots to Joe. He then moved up on the back and felt it fully.

After this fore-play of massage he told us to go with Jess and Joe to the Spa room.
Like Reply
Part 5 The Spa

Spa room had two tables next to each other with a thin curtain between them. Jess took me to the second table and asked me if I want something to drink. I asked for some warm water. Joe took Sharvy to the first table and served her warm water. Then Jess pulled the curtain between the two tables. I could still see through it, it was there just for the namesake I guess. Jess asked me to remove my short and put on a disposable short.

I removed my pant, Jess's eye was waiting for my tool to come out and then she passed a smile to me and handed over other short. It was bit small for me but I still put it on. After too long hard ons my little guy wasn't in any mood to play immediately until provoked

I could see Sharvy removing her bra and then panty. She wasn't given anything to wear but she wrapped the towel and lie down on her stomach.

I also lie down on my stomach and was waiting for massage to start and feel Jess's soft hands.

For our surprise, entered DM with his heavy voice, "So guys ready for your massage, I will be hear to oversee if you are treated well. Let me know if you want me to leave." How could he have missed Sharvy's naked body!

We both said "it's fine".

He placed a chair between both tables towards our legs and sat there.

I saw Jess removing her shirt and Skirt. She was wearing a sexy bra and small penty underneath. Meanwhile Joe was already sitting on top of my wife (knees on table) and massaging her neck. I knew as most ladies that's her most favoured Spot. At the sametime, felt Jess's soft hands moving up my legs. In a long stroke she gently moved her hands upto the shorts I was wearing. I felt her touch on my balls.

DM was sitting and watching both of us, he must be having best view, Jess's sexy white ass in laced white panty, Sharvy's bare legs uptill her Ass cheeks and may be glimpse of her juicy pussy as well.

My Dick was getting a hard on already. I closed my eyes to feel the complete pleasure of the massage. Jess finished my legs in about 10 mins, her hands were good she knew her art well. Then she moved to back. At this moment I opened my eyes and Wah! DM was also standing next to my wife. Joe was massaging her thighs and the horny DM was massaging her bare back. Her towel was already left folded only to cover her ass. She was having four hand massage and me only two, but seeing her was a better pleasure for me at that moment. I can see her side Boobs, her face was in opposite direction so couldn't see her reaction. But imagined that she must be enjoying it a lot.

Was already imagining an orgie soon, but wasn't sure about it. I am sure my wife would also be having similar thoughts. We have never discussed this and never imagined all of this to happen on Diving trip. It was way too sudden for us. DM was moving his hands on wife's curved back and love handles swiftly. Putting right amount of pressure, I was not able to see his face as well but he must have very horny look. I could see Joe, he was enjoying every moment of it and giving wicked smile to DM. Joe has moved his hands towards inner thighs of my wife. And I saw wife spreading her legs on her own.

And Jess, she was doing her own magic around my Ass. She has folder my shorts below and was massaging my bottom. She was also moving her finger in my ass crack in between three-four stroke. The whole scene as you would have imagined was very erotic, at least for me. I was having mixed feeling of jealousy, horniness and pleasure.

DM removed the towel from my wife's ass, that was only piece of cloth on her. She turned her head towards me on this, but I closed my eyes. Not sure if she can see my face as the only night bulb was on her side of room. DM now started caressing her ass cheeks, I can see her face now. She was having time of her life. Two strong athelatic men seeing her nude and enjoying her body in front of her hubby. DM signalled Joe to move towards the head side of Sharvy. He himself then moved further down where he can massage her thighs and see her cunt. He tried fingering my wife's pussy on this Sharvy stopped him and signalled not now, He oblidged. Joe was moving his hands from her lower back to upper neck. DM then stopped turned around and came to my side, he asked if I am feeling relaxed. I acted as if I am sleeping. He whispered to Jess to take care of me gently and went back after pulling the curtain back.

He then climbed on to the table over my wife sitting around her thighs, wife again tried to check if I am seeing her. But I guess she could not figure out my face in dim light on my side. Joe was already erect and his dick was now touching wife's head in pendulum motion. DM started his work again, this time Sharvy didn't stop him. He went down and put his tounge on Sharvy's ass cheek and licked all around it. Show was finally starting, I still acted as if I am sleeping. Jess must also be seeing all this as I felt that only one of her hand is on me now and other around her own panty. Sharvy crossed her hands around Joe's ass now with her face towards his dick. She her self lowered his short to take his dick out and started playing with it. Joe's hands now were playing with her cute face. DMs tounge now was tasting her cunt already.

I couldn't resist any more, I turned around and found Jess fingering herself. I signalled her to be silent and put her hand on my dick. She bowed down and started sucking it.

My wife was by now sucking Joe's dick, DM sucking my wife's pussy and Jess taking my dick in her mouth. I wanted to feel Jess fully too so I went up and started removing her bra. She put a finger on my mouth and dragged me towards another door. I turned back to see my wife. She was facing the ceiling now, mouth full of Joe's dick and DM sucking her boobs her hands were moving on DM's bald head.

Jess pulled me out, it was a attached shower room with no roof but covered from all sides. I wasted no time and removed her clothes went down my knees to enjoy my favourite part of asian girls, creamy white legs. The scene inside has already made me horny, couldn't wait any lognger. Put on the condom and lifted her one leg and placed my tool in her pussy.

Inside the room my wife now had realised that I am no longer there so she also felt free and enjoyed both DM and Joe. First DM took her in doggy position and she sucked Joe (as she later told me) and then Joe gave her pleasure in missionary position and she licked DMs balls.

Out in the shower I could not last too long but was satisfied totally, Jess stopped me when I was about to cum and sucked me raw and took the cum over her face and boobs.

After finishing this, I first wanted to check what's the status inside so I stopped Jess to open the door and sneaked from keyhole. That's when I saw Joe taking my wife in missionary position and she licking DM's balls. Jess understood that I didnt want to disturb my wife so took me out from back door. I went to the pool side and waited for my wife.
Like Reply
hot update....... add some pics to make it more sexciting......  Big Grin
Like Reply
Excellent story! Update soon.
Like Reply
Part 6 Siesta

The European couple still was there, doing what they all love, sun-bathing. Both of them passed a smile to me as if they already know what all has happened. I too smiled back and waited for Sharvy.

After about 30 mins Sharvy came back dressed as she left. Smiling but little unsure and puzzle about my whereabouts.

Sharvy: "When did you leave the room with those two guys there and I being naked in front of them."

Me: "Jess took me out for a hot stone session. Hope you enjoyed your massage." Wanted to hear from herself. Sharvy: "Yeah it was great, I suppose you to had some extra fun at hot stone session".

Me: "yeah Jess gave me HJ happy ending, so how did it ended with you. When I left there were 4 hands on you ."

Sharvy: "o they were great at their Job, DM left early and I was too turned on so when Joe fingered me I didnt stop him, hope you also not jealous".

Me: "No not at all, with the heat on In would not have stopped you going further as well. Let's enjoy to fullest it's one of a kind experience."

Sharvy: "Oh I love you so much, you know I was bit scared but I am sorry, I thought I will tell you little later. I went full extent, couldn't stop my self, Joe fucked me for full 20 mins non-stop. It was very very good."

Me: "Hahaha, I knew it. I also fucked Jess from behind she was yumm. But I lasted only 5 minutes. How come DM left you."

Sharvy:"Mmm, he jerked himself and left" (may be too shy at moment to share her first threesome experience)

Me: "Really, I was thinking he is not going to loose the chance. He looked strong, if you want you may enjoy him as well. I don't mind, let this be our sex adventure trip."

Sharvy: "You sure about this!"

Me:" Yeah, but this time I will be watching live"

Sharvy:"you naughty boy, that's what you wanted all along" she leaned towards me and we kissed passionately.

The other couple were watching us in admiration Sharvy pressed my dick which was hard again, and said "let me take care of you first in private".

We wished the couple and started leaving, when suddenly lady (Meg) said you guys are lovely couple.

Me: "thanks, so are you as well" we introduced ourselves.

Guy (Dave): "We r also staying here let's catch up in evening. We may have experiences to share".

Me: "Sure! What's your room number, "

Meg: 69

Me: "that's a very nice number".

Meg: Come over around 5 we will have fun.

I glanced her hour glass figure, Tall blonde, white, 170-172 cm, 36B 26, 36,

Dave to Sharvy: "Lady, hope you will also join".

Sharvy: "Surely" (I saw the thrill on her face she would already be imagining Dave's long thick dick).

We then went to grab some food, checked in the room. Had bath, felt too tired now so rather just went to bed.

Sharvy:"Didn't you just hooked us for partner swap"

Me:"I wish, never had white girl"

Sharvy: "As if I had a white boy"

Me:"then let's play along"

We kissed and dozed off for some siesta.

I woke up at 4 30 pm, and excited to chance Meg woke Sharvy also.

"Wake up that white bull must be waiting for you".

Sharvy:"mmmm...." Kissed, "you sure about this"

Me:"yeahhh!"

Sharvy:"What should I wear?"

Me:"put on the Saree, it's the sexiest indian dress. And take both of them, will get Meg to wear as well. I was imagining a role play".

Saree is long cloth about 2 meter long wore over a blouse, and drapped in a fashion that woman belly is not covered.

(Search "sexy saree" in google and check images)

We had taken to click some pictures in temples of Bali.

Sharvy:"R u sure?"

Me:"Absolutely".
Like Reply
Part 7: The Swap

Sharvy dressed in Saree, it is a traditional Indian attire, drapped over a blouse. Looks really sexy if carrier properly. I put on a beach short and a T shirt.

We reached room number "69" right at 5 PM. Looked like, Dave and Meg were waiting egerly for us.

Dave opened the door, I could see his eyes widening in praise after looking at Sharvy.

Dave: "Hello beautiful lady, we were waiting for you"

Me:"And what about me!"

Meg:"Hahaha, Don't be jealous so soon, were waiting for you as well"

Dave:"Please come in, what should I order for drinks"

Me:"Need to dive tomorrow, can't have alcohol. Fruit punch should be fine".

Dave:"No worries, nothing harm in some fine wine. Trust me I dive every other day"

Sharvy was seeing Dave, she must be exciting to see his well built muscular body. He was 183 CM tall, Muscular, was wearing just Shorts, Had hairy chest unlike mine.

By the time, Meg poured wine in 4 glasses and asked us to join on the counter.

We took out the Saree we brought and handed it over to Meg, "this is for you "

Meg:"o thank you so much, but this wasn't necessary"

Me:"you are most welcome, it will look fantastic on you"

Meg: "I don't know how to wear this"

Me:" Don't worry we will help you wearing it and taking it off "

"Cheers, to the good times"

We discussed few general things while finishing wine, and in the flow finished two bottles.

Wine was great, while drinking we have intuitively changed partners no explicit discussion on it yet though. Dave was speaking with Sharvy and I was with Meg. I told Meg about liberal history of sex in India and she was very impressed by my knowledge. Sapiosexuality surely is a thing .

While Dave was telling Sharvy about his great Dives. She was enjoying it, playing with hair while listening to him.

Then I asked Meg why don't you change into Saree. I asked Sharvy, can you help Meg change. I am sure she would have agreed if I would have helped her. But I was interested in later removing it.

Sharvy and Meg disappeared in other room (it was a cottage). I started speaking with Dave, general diving stuff. After about 20 mins, ladies came out. And wow! They had actually swapped there clothes. Sharvy was no longer in Saree, but in a sexy see through gown with new pair of lingerie under it! Dark pink, fitting perfectly on her, even though Meg surely had bigger boobs but this stretchable lingerie had highlighted Sharvy's curve better than her.

And Meg, she was looking damn sexy in Saree, Sharvy's blouse was tight on her boobs so they were just popping out from it. Because she was taller so much larger area of her stomach was there at display, was a very sexy sight. From just underneath the boobs to couple of inches below belly button.

Dave and me looked at each other and smiled, "Wow ladies you are looking gorgeous, we are surely gonna be killed tonight!"

Meg:"we thought you guys will like the variety"

Dave:" so what's next"

Me: "Let's click some photos"

We clicked some selfie, last one Dave took for us, with Meg and Sharvy both in my arms.

Me: "Someone looks jealous"

Dave: "Nah man, I am not that kind"

Me: "Really, I bet, can make you feel some"

Dave: "Try your luck, then be ready for the return "

Me: "Sure, let's try 10 minutes each?"

Dave: "Take 20"

I got up from couch and winked at Sharvy, moved towards Meg. She was like inviting, but didn't know what's in store.

I went straight to her, put my hands on her waist, she giggled.

Dave started music on his portable speaker. Meg started slowly shaking her booty Sharvy went and sat next to Dave.

I went behind Meg and moved her hairs off from her back. The blouse was back less, I kissed her on neck. She turned back and put her arms across my shoulders. She looked at Dave and then kissed me. We both then turned towards Dave with smile to check his reaction, he was just coolly sipping a can of beer, his one hand now around Sharvy over shoulder and one on her thigh. Sharvy had one finger in her mouth and other on Dave's hand.

I removed Saree from Meg's top, now her big boobs were dying to get rid of that Blouse. It was so tight that every button was about to pop out. I pushed my mouth deep in her clevage.

Meg holding my hairs "Ahhhh".

I went down on my knees lifted the Saree up to her torso to have clean view of her sexy legs and Panty.

Looked at Dave, as the game was to tease, like saying your turn mate. He dragged one hand under Sharvy's soft thighs and other under her arm across back and in a swift motion lifted her to put her on his lap.

As soon as Sharvy landed on his lap she almost jumped as if poked by something. That surely was Dave's big tool, already to drill Sharvy's wet pussy. She then settled back again with mischievous smile on her face.

Here, I was inches away from Meg's penty, she was wet and smelling Sextastic. I pulled her panty down and started licking the wet pussy while she was still standing. I inserted my tounge as deep I can, her pussy was pink, wet and soft like flower petals. She moaned "Mmmmm", I left her Saree and placed my hands on her sexy butt. They smooth, and firm. I slapped one the butt.

Meg:"Ahh" and pulled my hairs.

I smooched her pussy with my both lips. My heart was pounding and her smell was intoxicating my mind with pleasure. Then thought to see what's Sharvy getting, I turned back to see Dave was sucking Sharvy's lips and his one was in her panty. They were standing, he has already removed her gown, and now my wife was only in that skimpy lacy pink lingerie. Sharvy's one hand was holding Dave's hairs and other holding his cock over the shorts.

Meg:"Let's watch them first"

Me:"I was thinking same, come" and held her hand to settle on couch. I didn't want to miss watching Sharvy.

Dave then went behind Sharvy and pulled strap of her bra from one side down from shoulder and grabbed her breast from one hand. From other hand he got hold of the side of her panty and pulled it up. Panty was highly elastic, one of her bum cheek was now exposed fully, penty stuck in her ass line, and a part of it was sucked inside her swollen pussy. He unzipped his pant to pull his 9 inch dick out (I have a 6 incher). It was hanging like a horse semi erect dick. He pulled one of Sharvy's hand back and gave his dick in her hand.

My wife was now out of her mind. She has never held such a huge pennis ever. I know she always wanted that. She started massaging it, and Dave was licking her neck.

Meg pulled my shirt and short away and started sucking my dick (thankfully I popped up a pill to play long, otherwise I would have spilled my load already).

"Ahhh....mmmmmm..." Room was filled with all kind of sexy noises along with wonderfully sexy music.

Dave then removed the second strap of the bra as well and started fondling with Sharvy's both boobs. Sharvy was not in a mood to let go off Dave's dick, which was now fully erect. It was BIG, I was just wondering if Sharvy will be able to take that!!

Meg was enjoying my dick, she liked my dick head which is thicker than most of my lengths. But I was not able to take off my eyes from Sharvy's face, that was the most erotic thing for me at that moment.

Dave then removed Sharvy's bra with a jerk, hoped that it was not painful for her. And lifted her, Sharvy crossed her leg around Dave's waist. Dave took her to the couch and put her on it. He then removed his pant and pulled Sharvy's face towards it.

My wife oblidged like a slave and licked the outer skin first from base to the head, then she rolled over her tounge on his dick head like a lollypop.

I moved over from Sofa and removed Meg's Saree, now she was in her Bra and penty.

Sharvy has started sucking Dave's dick, I was just wondering on her ability to almost take half of it in her mouth.

I could not resist any more, also needed to do something special so Meg removed her Bra and penty. She started giving me boobs job.

Sharvy then moved towards Dave's balls, this is when I realised she may have a fetish to lick balls, (as she also did on DM during massage). Dave enjoyed it, but stopped her for a while to make her lie on the bed now and moved in 69 position. His balls in Sharvy's mouth and his tounge licking Sharvy's juicy pussy.

I thought to give Meg some special Kamasutra position, I lifted her head down, legs crossed my neck her pussy opening write under my chin, asshole also not far away. She sportily started sucking my dick again. (M also not any less stronger )

We enjoyed sucking each other like this for about 5-7 minutes more. And then I took Meg on the same bed as Sharvy and Dave. Both ladies had their faces next to each other , me and Dave gave high five to each other and started drilling girls hard.

"Aah, o yea...Yes baby, fuck me , see your bitch getting fucked, Yess...."

Sharvy and Meg were kissing each other too in between. It was full fantasy, sharing, watching, lesbian, orgie etc. everything.

Dave came about 10 mins early than me. We dumped our load on the faces of ladies.
Like Reply
Woow... very erotic narration....... keep sharing more....... :D
Like Reply
Part 8: Me the watcher

After that horny day, was really tired so when Dave and Meg asked for dinner (may be another round as well), we politely declined and decided to go back to the room.

After resting and a quick dinner we thought to have some more. The list and excitement from whole day was so high that we just didn't want the day to end.

Me:"So what my queen would want now to end the night well"

Sharvy" Don't know, you seems to be still horny"

Me:" Aren't you" and kissed her.

She: "Sure I am"

Me:" there was a waiter as well, do you want to taste him? Poor fellow didn't get any thing after the Shower show"

She:"Mmmmmmmm......But how, I am not gonna ask"

Me:" oh he will, let's put a show for him, let me call for some room service"

She:"And then"

Me:" you then tease him in room"

She:"how?"

Me:"That you know how ?, tell him shower is not working. Let me remove ur clothes and u just wrap a towel when he come over "

I called reception and told them to send some for help as shower not working and also send some wine.

Then I told wife, I will be in balcony as it's dark outside and no one will be able to see me. And you enjoy whoever comes in, play with him and dominate him.

Sharvy:" I love you, u trust me and I trust u. I will give u a show to watch that u will not forget for ur life."

Sharvy removed her all clothes, unzipped me. Licked my hard dick and said "Keep it ready, after the show."

After 5 mins there was some on the door, I slipped into balcony. Sharvy wrapped a towel and walked towards the door.

I could see the whole room, including "Glass wall bathroom". I also left Sharvy's phone on call with mine so I can hear everything said inside.

Sharvy's towel was just able cover half her ass. Her meaty sexy legs were all on display. On front she had wrapped it tight so her boobs were getting pushed out, almost 60% were already out for feast to eyes.

She opened the door and there was the waiter who watched "the shower".

Sharvy:"Hello Bryan", reading his name on the nameplate on his shirt.

Bryan was an Asian lean guy, about 170 cm tall, clearly in his early 20s and a shy kind of person, as evident from his face expressions.

Bryan:"mm..Hello Madam, I have brought some wine fir you". Finding it difficult to keep his eyes on Sharvy's face. Eyes clearly want to focus on her boobs.

Sharvy teased him more, "Thank you sweetie to be prompt with this, it's look yum (seeing him from head to toe)".

Bryan:" mmm.. Sure mam, you also had some problems with the shower?"

Sharvy:"O yeaaa...Please come in and check it na.."

She turned back and started walking in, Bryan still in shock, couldnt move but just kept watching Sharvy's swinging half bare ass cheeks.

Sharvy turned her head back"Come in or you are going to keep checking from there, and yeah close the door my husband is not around. I dont want anyone else to walk in when I am just in a towel. "

Bryan followed her command and sneaked in. He closed the door and walked towards the centre table to place the wine.

Meanwhile Sharvy climbed on the bed and laid down with her legs towards the table, "Pour me a glass", Bryan chanced his eyes on her sexy legs and opened the wine to pour in a glass. Sharvy waited on the bed for him to hand over the wine glass.

Bryan then served the glass to her and stood on side of the bed, while Sharvy took a sip. His eyes still on Sharvy's huge cleavage.

Sharvy"Delicious, I liked the texture" keeping her gaze on Bryan's buldging pent, it was evident that he already had his dick hard, hard to drill my wife. I took out mine and started massaging it, pleasure and excitement.

Bryan tried hiding his dick with the serving tray. "Madam should I check the bathroom"

Sharvy, "you seems to be in hurry, you should first check me if I am enjoying the wine."

Bryan:"arr.. hope you liked it"

Sharvy" Start is good, let's see how it ends"

And then she climbed out of the bed, turned towards the balcony window (back towards Bryan) opened her towel in a manner to adjust it, for me to have a view of her gorgeous body with Bryan in hindsight.

I gave a few swift strokes to my dick, I was enjoying this as much as "the spa" scene.

Bryan was still in some shock, may be thanking his luck for this moment. Then Sharvy asked "Shall we go to the shower?"

Bryan"Hmm, as you say mam"

He still kept the tray in front of his dick in the pants.

Sharvy,"Do you want to serve me in shower as well?"

Bryan:" mmmm...Sorry mam didn't get you!"

Sharvy:"never mind, you can leave the tray here."

Bryan:"oh yes, sure mam...". He put the tray back in the table and turned towards Sharvy.

Sharvy seeing his dick popping up under his pants :"Naughty boy"

Bryan, unsuccessfully, tried hiding his shyness again, but it was all evident that he was pleasantly in shock and awe of situation.

Sharvy:"come on, check this out"

Bryan,"What's the problem?"

Sharvy:"it's too cold, I want it HOT"

Bryan:"oh...You just need to twist this nob thus side for hot water"

Sharvy, her one finger in mouth and other playing with the towel end on her breast:"Oo really, will just twisting it make it hot? I thought may be have to jerk it as well"

Bryan:".Mmm..Didn't get you mam"

Sharvy:"Nevermind, twist it and show me it's hot". She already had kept the overhead shower's nob on.

Bryan, turned on the water supply nob and .."Ahh, sorry...sorry" and turned it off. With the heavy flow from overhead shower both Sharvy and Bryan got wet.

Sharvy:"Ahhh....I was anyways about to take shower but look at you, you also got wet!! "

Bryan:"Sorry mama, I didn't realize....I m sorry"

Sharvy put her on finger on Bryan's lips:"Don't be, come I will help u change"

Bryan,"that's fine mam you don't worry, I will change in staff quarter". He clearly was nervous and bit frightened.

Sharvy,: "Don't worry sweetheart nobody is here to disturb us, I will give my husband clothes, and then u can have soe wine with me, get dry and then leave."

She held his hands and brought him next to the bed. She started unbuttoning his shirt. He was now in total shock, difficult to believe that a sex goddess like Sharvy is doing this to him.

Sharvy after removing his shirt, put her hand on his chest, "you have a solid body". He was actually a thin guy but not week.

Then suddenly Sharvy's towel dropped from her body, Sharvy,:"Ohh.."

Bryan's grew even wider, Sharvy tried hiding her boobs with one hand and used other to cover her bush down under.

Sharvy, :"What are you looking at pick up the towel and cover me"

Bryan, followed her instruction immediately, picked up the towel, wrapped around Sharvy. He tucked one corner of the towel covering her boobs, between her boobs. He was rock hard by now, even I could see this from balcony.

Sharvy, didn't want to loose her domination from this under confident guy!, "Asshole, did I ask you to feel my boobs?"

Bryan,:"Mmm..... I didn't mean to.. sorry mam...I greatly sorry..."

Sharvy grabbed his balls using her one hand from over the pants, "Don't try to be smart with me". She then pushed her other hand in his pant and got hold of his pennis.

"What's this hard for, you want to enjoy alone after the show!!"

Bryan,:"Noooo....I am still virgin mam"

Sharvy:"Then let me take taste ur virgin dick, and then u can leave"

Bryan,:"As you say mam" he was still nervous, may be evn more now.

Sharvy went down her knees and pulled Bryan's pent down. As his body, his dick was lean but was long and had good girth at head. It was fully erect now.

Sharvy:"Control yourself don't come too soon...." And sucked it right in her mouth till her throat. I was amazed by her improved ability to suck dicks. It has to be, this was her 5th Dick of the day!!

Bryan:"Ahh....I will try...... ahh"

Sharvy kept sucking it in and out, and licking balls and outer skin in between for couple of mins.

Then she stood up, pulled him closer and asked, "Want more?...."

Bryan, now getting rid of his hesitation. Jumped and held Sharvy's face and started sucking her juicy lips. He was sucking them like a man who has been thirsty for a very long time. Indeed it may be the case that this was first time kissing a woman, that too as sexy as Sharvy.

Then without any questions he went down her neck licking all water droplets from shower. He started pressing her boobs. Momentarily he lifted his face to see Sharvy, as if asking "Can I?"

Sharvy blinked her eyes for "go ahead"

He pulled her towel off and wildly started sucking her boobs. Both hands on her ass. Sharvy,"Ahhhh....suck them hard you fucker....." and waived at me, I so wanted to jump in action, but thought that lucky bastard will get terrified, may even run off. So I remained in balcony.

Sharvy then pushed Bryan on the bed and touched her self from her pussy to her boobs in a very sexy manner. Now she was again in dominating position.

Bryan's dick was throbing, as if dying to get in Sharvy's wet pussy. But Sharvy wasn't going to be easy on him. Unlike with Dave, who dominated her, she was in total command here. She went on to sit on top of Bryan's face, her pussy right over his face. "Lick my pussy like you licked my lips" Bryan followed he inserted her tounge in Sharvy's pussy and started sucking her juices. His hands freely roaming on her back.

After couple of mins, Sharvy bent slightly backwards, pushing her asshole now on top of Bryan. "Suck this even harder,". This was new, never had she asked for it from me.

Bryan, moved his tounge in and out like a Dog drinking water from a pot.

It was really hot, Sharvy by now would have reminded of me, she stood up took out a condom put it on Bryan's dick and sat on it. His 7" dick went in her smoothly. Both of them together "Ahhhhh....."

Sharvy started riding his dick with full vigour, "Aaahhh.... aahh...Yes fuck me baby!"

Bryan, "Aa o yesss..." (His inexperience was on display), but sharvy was in full control and driving the whole play.

She switched angle couple of times but always remained on top.

He came in about 10 mins, Sharvy kept looking towards Balcony the whole time. And I also bust my load out seeing this passionate fuck.

Sharvy gave him good last kiss, "Hope you enjoyed loosing your verginity".

Part 9 The Threesome 2ML
Like Reply
Bhosdi ki raand he. Is chut ko mere lode par bhejo.
Like Reply
hot update......
Like Reply
Part 9: The threesome

Bryan left after finishing wine with wife, Sharvy closed the door and I went in the room. We hugged and kissed it each other.

Me:"Babes you have turned your self into Pro-Sex-champion. The way you dominated him and had your desired full fill was fantastic."

Sharvy:"Really, but I want to full fill all your desires darling tell me what do want now."

Me:"I just want your love and passion"

Sharvy:"So you will have darling!"

She removed the towel again, put her hand on the bed and bent forward extending her ass, "Take what ever you want"

I had never fucked her in ass before, I was fully erect and didn't thought twice before putting some lubricant in her ass and Thurshed my Shaft in. It was very very tight, felt like my dick is under enormous pressure.

Sharvy:"Aaaaaaaa......Slow baby please slow, it is hurting me"

Me:"You gotta take some pain now, you sexy slut." (No disrespect, just out of passion).

Sharvy: "Ahh..Please be gentle.""

I started with gently stroking her and gradually increased my speed. It was mind blowing experience. I kept one hand on her neck and grabbed one of her boobs with another.

Fucked her for 10 mins in ass and then she sucked me off. I spread my load on her beautiful boobs and we happily went of to sleep.

We forgot to pull down the curtain of balcony which was on the ground floor itself, don't know how many people would have enjoyed the show.

Next morning we were supposed to go for another Dive, and the DM couldn't miss to personally come and wake us up for it. He might have an impression that I don't know what happened in "The Spa".

For his delight he could see the whole bed from the balcony which also had a back door entry to the cottage.

We slept nude after our last fuck and Sharvy's one leg and half her ass was out of the blanket and was easily visible from Balcony glass window.

He knocked the door, I woke up and saw him peeping in from the window. I pulled a towel and wrapped it on waist before opening the door.

Saw Sharvy's exposed body, but didn't cover it. My morning erection got even better.

Opened the door, "Hi DM, when can we leave?"

DM, trying to check Sharvy over my shoulder, "Whenever you are ready!"

Me:"Ok, we will have a quick shower and join you".

DM,"Don't bother, I am going to take you guys on a special open sea dive. You may take shower onboard the Yacht. If we leave early we will be able to catch some good sightings."

Fucker wanted to have another live show, I guessed.

Me,"Sure, let me check with her", and moved to turn towards Sharvy.

DM checking my wife directly now, "You are one lucky man".

Me:"For sure" and winked at him then we both checked Sharvy's bare ass cheek and leg together."

Dm:" Let me make special arrangements for you guys" smiled and left.

I went to wake Sharvy up, "Darling wake up, we need to get going for the dive."

Sharvy, in lazy voice,"Ooo it's already time, leave it lets stay here and have more fun"

Me, winked at her,:"Your favourite DM came, checked your exposed ass and said he will have special arrangements on board for us. He is also taking us for open sea dive in a Yacht."

Sharvy, got hold of my dick,"That's why you are so excited!"

We kissed and went on to get ready. Sharvy wore the sexiest bikini she had for the trip. It was a two piece, with top barely covering her boobs, but very tight. Her side boobs popping out and in center both boobs touched each other to form a perfect clevage.it was just able to cover her nipples and areoles. The strings wrapped around her neck, leaving nothing on the back. And the panty of that bikini was actually the highlight, the front just covered her pussy supported by two strings on waist and her 70% Ass cheeks visible.

Me:"You have made this day actually special for DM".

Sharvy:"It is all for you...He he!"

She put loose short dress on top of it, and we started from our room.

Joe was waiting for us with the Van, and DM was packing some stuff.

DM"Good morning Sharvy, you look stunning as always"

Sharvy: Thank you!!

We left for the bay, and DM told us about the Dive and our Day routine.

DM:"we will first go for an Open sea dive but it's not going to be too deep, I will take you to a very beautiful spot not much frequented by tourists."

Then as I have deprived you of alcohol, party is on me post dive. We will have lunch on the boat and then I will show you an Island.

Sounded much fun, I was just curious what extra is in store.

It was a beautiful yacht with a bedroom in the cabin, there were only four of us aboard. Us, Joe and DM. DM climbed up the deck to control the wheel, Joe went in the back side and We went to the front. The sea was not rough, day sunny and it was pleasant journey till the dive point. DM asked Joe to anchor the boat and remain at the wheel.

He came to us and said "Now can you out on your diving suit and gear".

Me:"Sure"

Sharvy, took her dress off, and stretched her hands to fee the wind, and give us a hard on. All three males just mesmerized with her sexy body under that blue bikini, infact the Bikini was adding more sexiness.

DM looked at me again with the "Lucky Bastard" look, and I replied with a wink. We put on our Wet suits and went in water for a dive. We enjoyed a lot and DM clicked a lot of pictures for us. We returned back to boat in about 45 mins.

Not to mention DM chanced upon Sharvy's body as many time as he could over the wet suit, but surely he was waiting for her to remove it ASAP. But he didn't disappoint us on the quality of dive for our level of skills.

When we claimed back on the deck, .E and DM removed my suite but Sharvy waited for a while as if wanted to let us settle down and then give us a good show.

DM :"Do you want another dive!"

Sharvy: "No it was fun, I want to bath oth fresh water and then soak in some sun!"

DM"Then change your suit" showing desperation.

Sharvy in sluty voice,"Ah, you know right, I need someone to help me take this out"

Last time DM missed the opportunity but not this time, before I could even say a word he was already standing next to Sharvy ready to unzip her wetsuit.

Sharvy knew what to do next, she first turned around, her back towards me (Joe could also see from upper deck). DM started unzipping her, and he was in no hurry. He slowly brought the zip down, to its lowest point and in a way to remove suit off My wife's shoulder, he touched her whole naked back. He then helped her remove it completely, and all three dicks gave Sharvy's sexy body a standing ovation .

Sharvy walked from there to the edge of the yacht as if she was walking on ramp, she turned back when she reached the edge and gave us a beautiful pose. Legs crossed, one hand on waist, boobs popping out from all corners on Bikini and her panty giving clear outline of her camletoe.

DM "Sharvy you are looking very sexy, wait let me click you some pictures you will love them." And then turned towards me, not to ask but just to acknowledge.

He got his camera out and started clicking Sharvy from various angles. Sharvy enjoyed it and gave some sexy poses. It was a sight to watch. I noticed Joe also helping his hard dick.

Sharvy then said she wants to bath, DM asked joe to fetch a bucket of water from washroom and gender over to her. "Enjoy your bath under open sky in the middle of the ocean".

I kept sipping on beer he handed over to me and decided not to interrupt and just wait and see how it goes from here.

There was little to imagine of Sharvy's body in that bikini anyways, I was keen to see how she turn the heat on from here.

She sat down on the platform took some water from the bucket and poured over her face, water flowed from her face to her boibs and down. Now her bikini top was wet and we could see her erect nipples. She than grabbed the loufa and put some some on it and started rubbing it on her neck, then on her boobs.

She then turned towards me, "Darling help me with the soap on back please"

DM who was standing nearer to her than me quickly jumped, "Let me help you dear"

Me:" Wait man I am hear, I can take care of this"

His face turned red, "Oh sure".

I wanted to tease him further, and I guess so was Sharvy also wanting.

I started rubbing her back and side of the boobs, Koe watching from upper deck and DM from front.

Both of them massaging their dicks over their pants. There was nothing to hide between us now, everyone needed just one explicit instruction from Shatru to move forward.

And she didn't disappoint after a couple of minute, Sharvy to DM:"Hey help me on my legs nah!"

He just kept running like a dog and started rubbing soap on her leg.

Sharvy sat stretching her legs, I was running her back and boobs and DM was rubbing her legs.

It went on for couple of more mins, Sharvy was already wet I guess, I could hear her mild moans. Her one leg was in the hands of DM, she stretched her other leg and started feeling DM's dick and used her other hand to feel mine.

This was the moment everyone was waiting for, I took out my dick and stuffed it in her mouth. DM also got the signal that we are in for three some he removed his short and stretched his hands further to remove Sharvy's panty. I removed her bikini top.

Now all three of were naked, Sharbat sucking my dick, I playing with her boobs, DM licking My wife's wet pussy, and she playing with his Dick with her leg. Poor joe could only observe from far, but guess he was fine with just being the watcher this time.

We sucked each other for some time and then changed our positions. Me and DM both stood on side of Sharvy, and she started sucking us one by one. Sucking our dicks, licking balls and full length of our tools.

Then she stood up and started kissing me, I was fondling her boobs, and she was also massaging my dick. DM couldn't wait any longer he held Sharvy's one leg lifted it up to have clear view of her pussy and somehow inserted his dick. Not a very comfortable position for Shart so I eased her pain. I signaled DM to stop and leave her leg. I rested my back on the deck Sharvy went forward to suck my dick and exposing her juicy pussy from behind for Dm to take.

DM inserted his dick from behind slapped Sharvy's butt and she kept sucking me.
Like Reply