Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couple4Couple
Friends,

We are mid thirty couple from Bangalore. Interested in Soft-swap / SRSP / more. We are exploring this and are not professionals. Interested to meet like minded couples. Any location is good as of now just to build relationship. 

Please note we are not looking for Bulls or Pimps at the moment. Just looking for couples who are open to try something new. 100% confidentiality expected and provided. 

If you're genuine couple, please message me. you have nothing to lose. if we are successful, we can build a good lifestyle without disturbing our societal lives. 

Lets build a beautiful community.
[+] 2 users Like TessDan's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hi,
Exactly what we are looking for.
Hangouts evollife2025
Ur hangout id?
[+] 1 user Likes cool man's post
Like Reply
Cool Man

Check your gmail/hangout
Like Reply
:-) Friends, Just bumping this thread to bring up
Like Reply
I joined xossipy for this.
Like Reply
(30-06-2020, 02:13 PM)TessDan Wrote: Friends,

We are mid thirty couple from Bangalore. Interested in Soft-swap / SRSP / more. We are exploring this and are not professionals. Interested to meet like minded couples. Any location is good as of now just to build relationship. 

Please note we are not looking for Bulls or Pimps at the moment. Just looking for couples who are open to try something new. 100% confidentiality expected and provided. 

If you're genuine couple, please message me. you have nothing to lose. if we are successful, we can build a good lifestyle without disturbing our societal lives. 

Hello there...we are also a couple based in Bangalore
Click on the pics to view larger version

Couple from Bangalore
My wife thread:  https://xossipy.com/thread-37134.html

[Image: sm2-horz1.jpg]
Like Reply
Good to see the tribe growing. Lets take this to next level. Let us do a signal group and later after the lockdown, action on something
Like Reply
(01-06-2021, 12:02 PM)TessDan Wrote: Good to see the tribe growing. Lets take this to next level. Let us do a signal group and later after the lockdown, action on something

how about telegram?

Couple from Bangalore

Like Reply
telegram is definitely better..
m32/f32...
exploring .... !!!
Like Reply
please feel free to connect with me on Telegram : tessdan is my username
Like Reply
(30-06-2020, 02:13 PM)TessDan Wrote: Friends,

really  amazing. please ping me. hangout id; arya.ray.90;. teletelegram @DareDevil.
Like Reply
Let us know if any like minded couples on telegram, love to explore this fantasy and shared ideas etc
Like Reply
(08-06-2021, 02:49 PM)TessDan Wrote: please feel free to connect with me on Telegram : tessdan is my username

I just dropped a message on telegram

Couple from Bangalore

Like Reply
All the best to like minded couples. You are lucky that your better half understands your fantasy and ready to fulfill it.
Love to witness my Heart sex
Like Reply