Adultery A Good wife's reluctant act by benq123
A Good wife's reluctant act
writer:- benq123
10th July 2012

www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1166734

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hi,

I am Anjalee. And this is my story.

I am 26. Working as a school teacher. My husband is Manoj and he is a engineer. We are married for five years. And our only child Mahesh is now three years old.

The incident I am going to tell you happened last year. It was my first year in that new school. Before I transferred to there (it was more closer to my resident) I herd rumors about strictness of the principle. So when I was entering for the first time to the office I was scared to a certain amount.

I still remember the moment I entered the office. He was sitting behind his desk but didn't even bother to look up. He made me stand there almost and hour before looking up at me. Even after that he didn't bother to ask me to sit but just kept doing what he was doing. After another half an hour suddenly he raised his head and shouted to me telling "what the hell are you doing here? Just go to the deputy office and go to your class. Or I will make sure you want get paid this month"

I was in the edge of crying. Anyway I excused him and went to the deputy office. He was a kind person. He, Mr Adithya was so kind to me and helped me to made up my mind. Then he himself took me to my new class.

The brutality of the principal continued towards me each and everyday after that. He was such a monster. He even used to come to my class and embarrassed me infront of my students. I was so deeply under pressure. My husband suggest me to quite the job. He couldn't do anything else as he was always busy. But I didn't want to loose it. I didn't want to depend on my husband for everything.

It was a Wednesday. As usual the principal scolded me inside the class room. I was very upset. I was in the rest room trying to take my lunch. But I was feeling very sad inside and didn't even take one single pice of food into my mouth. Infact all the others were already left to there classes as I had to listen to that bastard's scoldings during regular lunch break. I was disappointed of myself. I was in the edge of quitting my job.

Suddenly Mr Adithya appears in the door way.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
"Anjalee..."

"I looked up. There he was standing in the doorway blocking the sunlight. I didn't know what to say. He and his kind face appeared to me like a god from haven. I just couldn't hold back any longer. I began to cry.

He came near and put his hand around my shoulder.

Anjalee.... please don't cry.Please...You deserve better, I know. In fact you are one of the best qualified teachers we have her. And your teaching methods are very good too.

"Then why is he scolding me always like that?...Mr Adithya.. I can't bear this any longer. I am going to give my resignation letter tomorrow. "

"Please don't. Let me take care of this matter. ......."

I looked up at him. Inside I didn't want to give up my job that easy. It was like a challenge to me. Facing challenges alone made me feel proud. If I let go the job this easy I wouldn't be able to find another job that easy. Not that I had any financial difficulties. But what fancied me most about my job was the freedom it gave me. My husband knew that too. That is why he let me face my pwn problems myself. If I lost my battle now, he will mark it as a weak point of mine. Even to hubby I didn't want to expose my weak points.

"How ....Could you do that Mr Adithya? He is a monster, nothing but a monster."

"Yeah I know that. But let me worry about that part. But I will need some help from your side too."

"Ok whatever u say sir! I will do anything ! Just sort out this problem for me. And ask whatever help you want. I am totally in to it."

"Ok then. I am going now. You go to ur class room. And don't worry about him no more! Ok...."

"ok sir! Thanks a lot..."

I was so glad. From then on the principle didn't come after me. Not that he did me any favours. He just ignored me. But it was fine with me. I was re-leaved and began to enjoy my new working place.

A weak passed by.

I was in the class when I received the massage to come to Mr Adithya's office. I went to his office just after my class was finished. He was sitting behind his desk with a friendly smile. I felt ashamed because I even forgot to thank him properly for helping me.

"Mr Adithya I am so sorry, I was still getting use to the place that is why couldn't come to your office thank you for helping me."

"It is ok, Anjalee. We are here for help. "

Then he indicated me to sit.

So I sat infront of him and looked at him.

"Anjalee, are you still with me?"

I was actually puzzled.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
"The principal, the mentor, helping me to turn him up side down?"

Oh yeah I remembered. I felt as bad as I couldn't remember it at once.

"Yes sir. I am ready to do anything to help you."

"I am glad."

"Ok Anjalee look, before we begin I have a story to tell you, this monster wasn't a monster in the past. SO I am going to tell you the story of his changing. Listen carefully!”

He looked at me for a while.

"Well. He was married, untill last year, the year his monsterous nature took over his natural self. It was all because of his wife. She was one of the rare beauties I have ever seen. They were lovers since 8th grade. His whole life was her. Unfortunately she never loved him as much as he loved her. Her family was a poor one. Infact her mother was a prostitute. Her two sisters also are doing the same job. Only her, she is way beautiful than her sisters or mothers. Some says she was adopted by her mother.

Anyway she was escaped by Reyna.(Principals name). It was him who helped her to be succeeded in education. Actually she became a computer engineer. They married while she was still studying, but she refused to have children till finished her studies. But soon as she got a job. Though after studies she just vanished. She went to Australia with her new lover. Infact she was cheating on him almost since the beginning. We went to see her elder sister. First he was dead scare. He though she was kidnapped or something. He complained to security officer. Gave up every thing else and searched for her.We also went to see her family.

Her mother told nothing. She was trying to score some money.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
We were silence for a while.

I guessed he is going to ask me to resign. I Was feeling ill inside. I was beginning to like this place. It is in the walking distance from our home. And also one of the most famous collage in the area.So I was dreaming of admitting my son to the collage. Apart from principle's cruelty all the other staff members are very friendly and nice. Students are very well disciplined too. I didn't want to loose the job. If I lost this I shall never be able to find any , at least not like in here in the future. So I kind of so desperate to keep the job.

"So Mr Adithya......." I couldn't finish my sentence. No word come to my mind. It was the end for here. I realized..

"Anjalee...I have a proposition for you. It is up to you to decide weather you like it or not. But I strongly suggest you agree. If you disagree non of us will be able to work here anymore."

"What should I do?" I was so keen to hear his suggestion, though I knew he will ask for my resignation...

"Well...can you...can you show him your body?"

"What?" I was unable to catch his question in the first time.

"Will you let him see you naked? " He asked again, this time more clearer.

I didn't know what to say. Perhaps he is joking. I though.

"Don't worry, nothing else is required. He will be behind a screen. You won't even see him. He will observe you from behind. It is like you changing a dress. Few minutes only. ...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
"I felt like dizziness. Is he gone mad? What kind of a proposal is this? Or is it like an open invitation to be a prostitute. I was suddenly angry...

I got up from the chair and looked at him. Fire was escaping from my eyes. I was so angry.
"Why don't you send your wife or even better, your daughter to do it? You filthy bastard," I shouted at him. Suddenly I burst into tear. I couldn't hold this any longer. It was too much, the burden.

I heard him walking towards me. I wanted to walked away but instead I just close my face using both hands.

"Do not cry my deer! I well send even both if he willing to see them. But he is not. He want only to see your body. And it is very harmless. You want even see him there."

I felt his hands comforting my shoulder. I was very confused. I couldn't believe what is going on around me.

"Ok now you go home. And do some thinking. Then come to a fair decision. He will get what he want to sooth his mind and you will get satisfactory job environment with zero harm to yourself."

I waited few more seconds before getting out of that uneasy situation. I didn't understand weather his last words were a threat. My initial thought were to tell my husband every thing took place. I wanted his opinion. So I dialed his mobile number.

"He is is an important meeting madam" his secretary said.
"But tell him this is much more important than any of his meetings" I said angrily.

I was so angry and at the same time was very sad deep within.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
After sometime husband came to phone.

"Look I have a big problem here...My principal...."I was beginning to tell what happened.

"look anjalee....your principal definitely can wait till I came home...I am in a middle of very important meeting so don't bother me no more...and if you can not handle things your own please resign from your job.That is actually less trouble for me..." Telling this in a very harsh voice he hung up.

It was unbelievable for me. It was like I lost my battle ...

Sorrow I felt inside grew stronger, beyond anger.

I sat on a chair at our staff room And began to cry.

I cried for a while. After some time I was feeling a little better. I have to figure things out much clearly. What can I do to get rid of these bastards and in the same time save my job. I will not ask for any help from my husband. I was so angry with him. How can he say so?

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. And started to think hard.

I was desperate for the job. It is the door for my freedom. Or I would be like an ordinary miserable house wife.

I took my cellphone out.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
"Mr Adithya I am Anjalee..."

"Ok Anjalee I understand If you want more time to consider. Take a day off. Come day after tomorrow with your decision. I will make sure everything go smoothly here. You don't even have to come to the office for giving the leave form. Just go home and relax, and think everything over. You will never get a better place to do your job. This is the best school close to your house. So think hard. And wisely."

"mmm... this special job, I have to do it just once know.." I asked. My heart was racing like a mill. I could hear my own heartbeat.

"Yeah. "
"After that there will be no hardship for me here."
"of course."
"Shall I have it in written..As an legal document. Do not mention about this..mmm thing. Just appoint me to the post of disciplinary officer. It is even independent of principle. So it will be very reassuring."

"Ahhh...yeah why not. It can be arranged."

"I want the letter beforehand. Should be properly signed. "

"It is totally agreeable."

"Could you do it today?"
"Why?"
"Because I want this to end today. Don't want the extra weight on my shoulder. I will do it today.Is that ok?"
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
"Of cause dear. Just give me two hours. I will call you back. Prepare and come to principle's quarters. Will you?" Then he hung up.

I was unable to move for a while. I couldn't believe that it was me who talked. A married wife with a kid? I am not a prostitute. I have never been unfaithful to my husband. Oh my God! TO what am I getting into?

I just sit there, the whole two hours. My mind was numb. Heart was racing like a car. Though I didn't do a thing I was totally weary and shaken when I heard the phone ringing. I took it from my shaking hand and answered.

"Come to my office!" he said.

This is the last chance. I have to take or leave the offer right now. I was in two minds. I wanted to make sure I am doing the right thing. So I dialed my husband again.

His phone was ringing. "Pick up! Pick up! " I muttered to my self.
But instead of picking up he switched off the phone.
I re dialed him. "The number you are dialing is switched off or....." A lady was saying.
I made up my mind. Well I almost made up my mind. And step out side towards the deputy office.

He was there with welcoming smile.
"Sit!" He indicated the chair infront of him. While I sitting he analized the letter in his hand and handed it to me. I read it thoroughly. It was totally official. I will be appointed to the post from tomorrow.

"Well! Are u satisfied?"
"Ah...yeah. Thank you Mr Adithya."
"It is It is Adi from today" Will you call me that, It is more comfortable.
"Ok Adi...Thank you."
"Ok! .....Ah..one more thing..Would you please wear this?"....He handed over a small piece of garment. I checked it and was totally embraced. I felt I was blushing pink. It was the smallest under garment I have ever seen.

"What is this?"
"It is a thong."
"Is it necessary?"
"Of cause. Please...go in and put this on. "
"hesitantly I went inside and changed into that disgusting little underwear. Surprisingly It felt way too comfortable than my traditional undies.

I was feeling very bad. My heart was in a turmoil.I was feeling so sick. But can I walk away now? I though again og pluses and minuses in thois event. Then took a deep breath and closed my eyes for a while. I have to do this. It is just few minutes of sacrifice. But my entire future lies on that sacrifice.

I walked out.

"Are u ready Anjalee...?"

"Yes!"

"Ok! You know the principles banglaw. Go there. Go to the upstairs. There will be a room to the left. Go to that room and face the left wall. And take your dress off one by one. Take your time while you do it. And then stand there naked for a while. Turn around and show your arse to the wall. Then sit on the chair facing the wall and spread your legs and remain so for a while. " "And that will be all. Then you can put your cloths on and return."

I felt sick in my stomach.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

I didn't know how I walked there, but now I was standing in front of the door to the room Adi mentioned. I paused for a while. my hands were wildly shaking. I couldn't even use my hand to open the door knob.

Suddenly my phone ranged. I jumped out of my skin. I lost control of everything and my bag felt down when I was trying to take my phone. Anyway I picked it up and took my phone out.

It was my husband. And it was no comforting at all. Here I am standing in the door way to a world in which I am going to be unfaithful to him. And why wasn't he calling me earlier? Part of this is his fault. He should have answered my call. I just clicked the answering button and without letting him to say a word said "I am in the middle of a very important meeting, so don't disturb me." And hunged up on him and switched off the mobile. This event anyhow reduced some of my tension, maybe because I was angry.
SO with less hesitation than before I entered in to the room and closed the room.

The room was beyond my imagination. Even though all the windows are closed, It was filled with bright light. Yet not too bright to disturb eyes.There was a king sized bed in the middle of the room. Apart from that the room was furnished with very less items. Walls were decorated with some magnificent drawings. Most of them were showing the magnificence of nature. Everything was so well arranged. It was like there was no one inside the room. I was so fascinated and almost forgot my duty here. Suddenly I remembered. I recalled Adi's instructions. Without turning totally I looked at the left of the room from a corner of my eye. I was like looking at a ghost. I feared some weird creature shall jumped upon me from there.

Actually there was none. The wall looked just as any other regular wall to me. To the left the room was fully empty. The wall was the only thing infront. SO I turned and faced at the wall. Yeah,It was plain enough. There was no sign of any odd. Then I saw the chair. Seen it made me shiver. This one is not regular. It is going to play an important part in my life in the very near future. So I avoid looking at it and stand totally facing the wall.

I was just looked at the empty wall for a while. I didn't know what to do next. I have to take my cloths off. But where to begin was unknown.

I hesitated and looked at the empty wall again.
"I is like changing the dress at home!" I muttered to my self. Only that even alone I wouldn't take my all cloths off at home. Kind of wearied cloth changing, I though. I smiled to my own joke. In what kind of a weaird situation am I in?

I took a deepest breath. And slowly removed the upper part of my saree and began to loosened the grip of it which was tightened to my hip. I did it slowly. I was so uncomfortable. SO I didn't want to loose the saree off my hip ever. But it was slowly but surely was unwrapping off my hip layer by layer.
Finally It became a single layer. A thin material which was attached by only a single knot. My hand was on it. I hesitated. Looked around for some rescue or something. But there was none. This whole idea was crazy, I though. I just loosened the knot and let my saree to fall down.

I was so embraced.

Why,.. I though. As far as I could see I am the only person in the room. But my heart was trying to jump off my chest.It was like standing naked in middle of town square. I took another deep breath and tried to relax. "Ok" "This is just like walking in the street.. So simple. Maybe the simplest thing anyone ever done to get a promotion." I muttered to myself.

Then I began to undo my blouse buttons. My hands were visibly shaking. I had to try harder to grab buttons of my blouse. Anyway one by one all buttons were unbuttoned. Now the front of the blouse was open but yet showed nothing as I was holding the two ends tightly together.

"Ok""It is time to let go!" I thought.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Still I turned around and turned my backside towards the wall before letting them free. Then as cool as possible I took it off completely and threw it on the pile of cloth which was now on the floor, my saree.

Then I reached for my bra hook. It was now under my grip. Just a piece of cake, the removing.I shall do it in seconds. I have done it million times. But the situation made it harder to perform. I am going to expose my naked breasts to some stranger. Some one who is not my husband. It doesn't made me any comfortable!!!!

What a slut I was. ....But only if he answered my call, things maybe different. I wouldn't be a stripper, an unfaithful wife. It is his fault, not mine. He made his wife unfaithful to him. He forced his wife to be unfaithful to him.

Angrily I let go of my bra. My breasts are not small nor big. They are average in size. I like them very much. And mu hubby too. He was so fond of them. He says they are like two king-coconuts hanging from my chest. Not the size he meant. But the colour and the shape.My nipples are pink in colour. In most Indian women they are dark in colour. But fortunately God has given me these pink nipples to match my milkish complexion.

My breasts jumped off of the prison they were in and twinged up and down few times like two dancing birds. For the first time I felt the coldness of the room. The temperature must be under 20 Celsius.

It hit me suddenly, I am topless. Nude, naked above the waist. It was shame. But still I was only halfway finished.

I looked down. My white color underskirt was now covering the lower part of my body. I would have been very upset if I had to wear only that to cover my nakedness. But even that little protection looked huge in that weird situation.

But it has to go too.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I reached for it. Garbed it from the top. And peeled down exposing my legs. Now it was just a ring of cloth surrounding my legs. Hesitantly I straightened and stepped out of that cloth ring.

This is embracing. Standing almost nude, Infact not nude just because of the pieces of cloth called thong!!! Which was barley covering my arse chicks. The cold wing from the AC machine hit on my nude buttocks making goose bumps.I in-vainly tried to adjust the little piece of this thong cloth to cover my fleshy, large heart shaped arse. I was proud of my arse. I knew from my teen ages that my arse is the major attraction for boys. Even as a teacher I knew almost all the boys and even male teachers were attracted to my arse.

When I walk it will swing nicely making a nice sexy view. That I knew because my husband once videotaped it and showed it to me. He too was in love with my arse. When we make love he used to play with it for a while. And he liked to keep his member between my arse cheeks while sleeping.

I stood up facing the wall. Then a mighty courage put my hands on either sides of my thong. And pulled it down and still not straightening stepped away from it. Now I was fully nude. No cloth, not even a single pieces covering my modesty. Then slowly I raised up and faced the wall like a statue. Now the full glory of my nude body on display to whom ever behind that wall. I stayed such for a while.

Still I had one more step to follow. It is the hardest I realized. Displaying the nakedness of my most private area this was not the easiest thing in the world to do. It will complete my sluttyness. It will make me the slut of the world. I though. Cheating bitch. I muttered to myself. But after all he should have known better. Only if he treated his lady the way it should have been , none of this shall ever happened. Because of him here I am in such a peculiar position. This one is a point of no return. After all I did I just can not give up everything. I got to got go for it. I though.

Then I looked at the chair.

It was there. Like a living thing inviting for my sitting. It was waiting. I though. I slowly walked at it. Then sat on it. This was the first ever time I have sat on a chair, fully nude. The first touch between my naked flesh and chair made me shiver. It was so cold, the chair. The whole feeling was very weird. I felt the all surface of the naked chair with my naked butt chicks. My pussy also touched once twice the chair surface. Suddenly I felt my pussy getting wet. It was very strange. How come a chair could possibly arouse a women?
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Anyway to perform my last act I had to move my butt to the very edge of the chair. And I spread them, my legs to the whom ever audience watching me.

I was very embraced. Even though the environment was cool, I felt very hot and sweated all over. A fire was building inside me.

I waited for a while. The cool air was hitting the inner parts of my vagina. And it was getting wetter. Suddenly a strong urge to touch my own wet pussy build-ed up in my mind. I was surprisingly felt some what better. I felt so free. I have never been this naked. So never understood the freedom of nakedness.

Automatically I began to touch myself. I touched my vagina in circular motions. Began slowly and speeded up the action . I felt real good. My eyes were closed. My pussy was spread as never before. The pink inner side of my vagina was glistering from the light. And I was doing something I though a whore would only do, masturbating, for the first time in my entire lifetime.

I was in 7th haven. Suddenly everything buildup inside me came to the edge of my vagina and next minute I climaxed.And It was the best I ever had.

I remained so for a few minutes. Then got dressed as past as possible and got out of the room. And never looked at the wall again.

I went straight to Mr Adithyas office. He welcomed me with a worm smile. Anjalee your husband is here. He pointed his finger towards him who was sitting with a worm smile in his office.

"Mr Adithya told me about your promotion. And that you were having an important meeting with principle about student discipline."

I looked at Mr Adithya. He was showing no any odd expressions.

"We are lucky to have such a talented teacher in our school." he said.

"Anjalee you can have a half day leave today to celebrate with your husband. Don't bother about a leave form. It is a gift from us."

I nodded at him with a dumb expression in my face. Anyway I felt sorry for my husband. And In the same time it is his fault too.

Husband got up and thanked Mr adithya very warmly. And took my hand and I saw the proudness on his face.

"I am so proud of you Anjalee. And I love you very much." he muttered in my ears.

I said nothing. I felt a sudden urge to cry. But if only he answered my calls??? I don't know maybe if that happened, things may have changed.

*********The end!**********
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
super story
Like Reply
Hot story bro
Like Reply