Incest what happened to mom
whats happened to mom

This is happened 1 month back...
I m studying master degree age 23

Time 11,30 pm...midnight.

I was in deep sleep. suddenly I wakeup due to some noise and i got some sounds like mm mm ohh ohh.
i opened the window slightly ...and i saw into hall....where mom bend on sofa lifting her saree upto hip..dad batting on her pitch forcefully. mom blouse is opened there.  im watching the show .

after 5 minutes dad finish his batting and went bathroom to wash.

i was shocked.
mom know i m watching them, mom turned back show her ass and laughed at me for 10 seconds. afterthat mom went wash room.

i dont know how to responds to mom smile.

m.mahindra369
[+] 4 users Like mahindra's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
More please
[+] 1 user Likes whocarez's post
Like Reply
What happened to mom

I am a boy my age is 23

I love to play cricket very much.
oneday evening I went ground to play cricket. There I seriously injured . my leg damage seriously I went to hospital and take primary treatment return to my home by 10:00 p.m.

My friends help me to reach my bedroom after that my mum get so much worried at the time my father was sleeping.

My mum slept with me. at midnight I wish to go washroom but I am helpless there I am struggling to move there my mum observe my intention.

She helped me to get up and move see hold my body.

Slowly I move to washroom I sit on chair.

Where I can't open my Jip. Mum observe my intention and with her hands open the Jip and take out my rod.

I said thank you mum you can go ... I will finish this work

Mum said OK.
Mum going out the washroom....

Mum turned back and says its
huge one & it hurts everyone and smiled at me.

I don't know what happened to mum
[+] 3 users Like mahindra's post
Like Reply
nice update
Like Reply
What happened to mom

m.mahindra369;
[+] 1 user Likes mahindra's post
Like Reply
What happened to mom!!!???
Like Reply
What happened to mom

I am a boy age 23
One day evening my father called me to give his bike.

Dad: this is very good supportive bike . I am not used perfectly properly now onwards you can enjoy my bike as you wish.

I asked is it in good condition.

Immediately mum interfere then she told your dad is aged and not used this properly.

Then bad says your mum is correct I am not used it properly.

I asked I am young if I use .... Hardly forcefully your vehicle parts will damage.

Dad: no problem you go ahead.... While doing so you drop some oil it will cooperative you

Then mum replied vehicle wants rash driver you can drive.

I don't know what happened to mum
[+] 2 users Like mahindra's post
Like Reply
What happened to mum

Today morning mum came to my room to clean.
Time is morning 8.
Just I wake up and ready to get down the bed.
Mum is coming to my room I observed that and I started acting in bed.
Mum came to me and said get up get up time is 8.

There I didn't replied... After 2 minutes mum remove my blanket and she was shocked because I didn't wear anything and my coc is seeing the roof.

Mum came to me and put your hand on my my head and saying get up get up.
I didn't reply anything
Then mum drop han han her hand to stomach and says get up get up and she didn't get any reply.

Again mum drop her hand to big coc and starts slowly start shaking and said come on release release release...

I don't know what she want
[+] 3 users Like mahindra's post
Like Reply
what happened to mom

Today morning at 8 am
Im playing with my cousin (a little boy age 4 years). Accidentally I skip on my mom. She slightly injured on her leg. Mom scold me that u don’t know where to beat forcefully.
But I skip on her smoothly.
I said that u cannot handle this small pain, if I apply my complete force u cannot bear it in double meaning.
Mom scold me "" stupid u r dad ll ask what happened to leg , Where he can see easily.
I was confused. Mom laughed at me then she replied u can push with more force in inner places where u r dad can not see easily , I can bear a lot of force there.
mom laughed at me.
I don’t know what happed to mom.
[+] 2 users Like mahindra's post
Like Reply
మీరు సాక్షం 2 ని మరలా కంటిన్యూ చేస్తారని ఎదురు చూస్తున్నాం...
Like Reply
SUPER UPDATE
Like Reply
hot one...
[+] 1 user Likes rajen.d's post
Like Reply