Adultery A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman by bongdude
A Business Tycoon gets a Young Married Woman and makes her his Woman

writer:- bongdude

30th January 2018

www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1518787
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hi Friends ! I am posting a story on this forum after a long time. My earlier stories have got good responses...I hope my new story too is appreciated. The 2 main characters of my story are - Roma, a young married woman and Mr.Jindal, a suave,sophisticated businessman ...to help you guys visualize the two characters, I am posting pics of the 2 characters(the pics are taken from the internet)

Roma...28 year old Married Punjabi Woman

Mr.Jindal...a 54 year old Business Tycoon

It was a normal wednesday evening and Roma was back from work. She worked as a counsellor in an Educational Institute. It was 8 PM. After leaving her office,she took a local train and then even bought some vegetables and other items from the local market near her neighborhood and then came home. She kept the vegetables and other items on the table and drank a glass of water. Then she decided to take a quick bath. She took off her pink salwar suit and her inner wear and took a bath robe and towel and went to the bath room. She took a quick bath and then came out wearing her bath robe and covering her wet hair with the towel. She then wore a silky black nightie which was sleeveless and also was a low cut from the front and showed her amazing cleavage nicely and also exposed quite a bit of her back. She saw herself in the mirror and smiled looking at herself as she knew that she looked wonderful. She then went to the kitchen and started making arrangements for dinner.

Now it was 9:40 Pm and the door bell rang. Roma opened the door and as she knew very well, it was her husband Amar who was back from work. Roma and Amar looked at each other,smiled and then hugged and kissed each other. Then they closed the main door. Roma gave a glass of water to Amar. Amar then then went to take a quick bath and freshen up before joining Roma for dinner.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
After taking bath, Amar came to the dining room and joined Roma at the dining table. Amar was wearing a jockey shorts and jockey t-shirt. Looking at Roma, Amar said," WOW ! You are looking SEXY...whats up Beautiful." Roma looked into his eyes and then looked sideways and then said," Well even you are looking OK...and I am always like this only Mr.Romeo." Amar then said," Oh is it...then tonight you've got to show me how Hot and Sexy you are...my darling.Both of them were eating, and also flirting,teasing each other and playing with each other's feet while sitting on the chairs. They quickly finished having dinner and then headed straight to the bedroom. Once inside the bedroom, Amar grabbed Roma from behind.

He kept his hands on her chest, cupping her breasts over the nightie she was wearing, and started kissing her on her shoulders,behind the neck etc. Roma said," Hold on...relax...don't be so impatient hubby dearest..." Amar said," I can't keep my patience seeing you like this...looking so mesmerising...like an Angel...like an Apsara." Roma smiled and said," ok...so some one is getting Romantic." She then removed his arms from her and told him to sit on the bed. Amar did as she said. Roma then switched on a slow,seductive English song on her mobile phone, and started dancing slowly and seductively. She was facing Amar and trying to sing the English lines and also made sexy facial expressions on her face and even winked at him and blew flying kisses towards him.

She then turned around and was dancing and swaying her hips. Amar while looking at Roma from her backside and her awesome ass swaying her hips, was getting aroused, and was starting to have an erection. Amar took off his T-shirt and was now bare chested. His dick was becoming a pole inside his shorts.Now Roma while still dancing,started to take off her nightie. In a matter of seconds, Roma had taken off her nightie. She was now wearing only her white bra and panty. She now turned again and was now facing Amar. She looked in his eyes and blew flying kisses at him. He tried to get up from the bed, but Roma made him sit down and signalled him not to get up. She then took of her bra, She unhooked the bra straps from behind, and then lifted her arms to take off her bra.

Now she was topless. Amar was getting mesmerised seeing Roma's lovely pair of breasts...her big,full,ripe and juicy boobs. Now Roma took off her panty too. Now she was fully nude. Seeing her nude, Amar also took off his shorts. He was nude too and Roma looked at his fully erect cock. She then came on the bed and made Amar lie on the bed. She was on top of him now. Roma started kissing Amar.She kissed him on his forehead,cheeks,then his lips. The two of them kissed each other for awhile, and then Roma kissed his earlobes,even his neck and chest,even biting it a bit. She even kissed his stomach . Then Amar turned her around amd came over her,making back lie on the bed. He then kissed her neck,her shoulder, he even kissed and licked her chest,gave love bites,Then he started sucking her nipples.

Roma was getting a lot of pleasure and started moaning,"oh...oh...uh...uh...uh", He then kissed and licked her navel too and then spread her legs a little wide and put a finger inside her pussy.He started with one finger and then put more fingers and was making her crazy with pleasure and she was moaning loudly," Oh...oh...no...no....oh maa...no..." Finally she came and squirted out a lot of her pussy juices . Both of them relaxed for while,lying beside each other side by side. Then Amar took a tissue paper from the side of the bed and wiped off the juices from her pussy. Then he made Roma give him a hand job. Roma stroked his cock and in a very short while, his cock was erect again. Now Amar came on top of Roma.

He lifted her legs and spread them wide and kept her legs on his shoulder. Then he started to enter her pussy with his cock. He started with slow thrusts,but gradually increased the pace. While was he making thrusts in her pussy with his cock, Roma was getting ecstatic with pleasure, and moaned,screamed,"aah...aah...oh no...oh maa...yes...yes...Love you Amar...Love you Jaanu." Finally Amar made a strong push and ejaculated his semen inside her pussy and then took out his now little limp cock out of her pussy and lied down beside her. He was tired now. Roma was also feeling sleepy but also felt very satisfied and content with the session of lovemaking that the two of them had just shared. She looked at him and smiled before falling off to sleep.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
The next morning, both Roma and Amar woke up and then had a quick breakfast and got ready to leave for work. The day went off as usual busily for both of them at their respective offices. The next few days went off fast for both of them, with both having busy schedules at work. About 10 days passed by, then one evening, when both Roma and Amar had returned quite early from work, they decided to have an early dinner. At the dining table, Amar said," Roma, I have something to tell you." Roma said," What is it Amar?" Amar said," Well this Saturday, there is an office party...our Boss, the MD, Mr. Ashok Singhania is throwing a party at a big five star hotel as our company has had a great year in terms over turnover and profits...all the employees and their spouses are invited."

Roma said,"Oh wow, that's great...there is an office party of your company after a long time, and on the last occasion, I was unable to accompany you as I was sick and suffering from fever at that time, and that was about 1 and half years ago. I have been to only one of your office parties and that too when we were new in this city. " Amar said," After a hardworking week, it will be refreshing to have a party this weekend...and Roma, you must look great, you must wear a wonderful attire and look your glamorous best..." Roma laughed and said," oh ho so Mister Amar you want to show off your wife as a trophy or what...so that the other guys envy you and think how lucky you are to have a beautiful and glamorous wife." Amar said," Yes why not...there is a saying...If you have it...then you must flaunt it...when I have such a gorgeous and sexy wife, why shouldn't I flaunt her" and he gave a naughty smile. Roma smiled and hit his elbow with her elbow and said," Naughty boy...haa". They finished having dinner and then slept early as both were tired and had to leave early for work.

Now it was Saturday, the day of the party. Roma returned from office early and was home by 5 pm. She took a nice bath and then started thinking about what to wear at the office party, and then she decided that she would opt for something Indian but glamorous. Then the door bell rang, it was 6pm. Now Amar was back home. He said, " Roma...darling...start getting ready...I will freshen up and get ready too. We should not be late at the party. About an hour later, Amar knocked on the door of the bedroom and said," Darling are you ready...how much longer will you take...I am ready...come out soon, we need to leave for the party now.

After two minutes, Roma opened the door and said," I am ready Jaanu." Amar looked at her from top to bottom and kept staring at her. Roma said," Why are you looking at me like that Amar." Amar said," WOW ! Roma you are looking Ravishing...really Knockout...looking similar to Deepika Padukone in the Badtammez Dil song in the film Yeh Jawaani Hain Deewani...and must say you are looking more lovely and pretty than her." Roma blushed and said," Thanks Jaanu...well remember after we watched the movie Yeh Jawaani Hain Deewani, I told you I loved Deepika's saree and look in that song.

I bought this saree and blouse after a few days of watching that movie, but never got the occasion to wear this saree and blouse. I could not get the same colour and design of her saree and blouse but got of different colors and designs. " Amar said," Well you are looking Spectacular Baby." Roma said," well you are also looking Dapper and stylish in black suit and black trousers. Now lets leave for the party.

They took a Taxi and left for the party. After about 45 minutes or so, they reached the venue of the party, the five star hotel. Both Amar and Roma were thinking about having fun and enjoying the party, but they did not know that this party,this evening will change their life and that their life will no longer be the same as it was till now.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Now Amar and Roma entered the hotel and reached the floor where the party was being held. They saw that quite a few people had already come to the party. As they entered together, almost everyone at the party looked at them and praised their look, Roma in particular was getting a lot of appreciation from both men and women in the party. Then the MD of the company, Ashok Singhania came towards them and said," Hey Amar, looking nice...and you young lady...you must be Amar's beautiful wife Roma...you are looking amazing...simply wonderful."

Roma blushed and smiled and said," Thank You sir."Then Mr.Singhania took Amar along with him to talk about some office things and introduce him to some important people. Roma was now standing alone. While she loved the compliment from Mr.Singhania, but was also feeling a little shy and awkward getting such a compliment from a man who was old enough to be her father. Roma continued getting compliments and interacted with a lot of people at the party, and in her heart,enjoyed the attention and feeling of being the diva at the party that evening.

Then after about 15 mins or so, a man entered the party, he was looking suave and sophisticated in suit and trousers and another man was accompanying him . The man in suit looked to be above 50 years of age and sported grey hair with a slight beard too. He oozed a certain masculinity in his body language and personality. Roma was looking at him and found him quite impressive. All the guests at the party were looking at this man and found him overwhelming. Then Mr.Singhania,the MD came towards this man. He shook hands with this man and also hugged him. He then introduced him to everyone at the party by addressing," Ladies and gentlemen...may I have your kind attention please...I am honored and happy to introduce to you all,my long time friend and one of the biggest businessmen/industrialists of the country, Mr.Jindal who had graced our party this evening with his presence."

Then the party was going along nicely, Amar and Roma were talking with each other and enjoying a drink each. Roma was having red wine and Amar was having whiskey. Then Mr.Singhania called out to Amar and introduced him to Mr.Jindal. He said," Jindal...this is Amar,he is a promising young man...he is a Sales Executive in our company...the way he is working,only sky is the limit." Mr.Jindal shook hands with Amar. Then music started playing and all the couples were dancing on the dance floor.It was fast paced music. Amar and Roma were also dancing with each other. Roma loved dancing and was a fabulous dancer and Amar too complimented her nicely. With the dance moves of hers, Roma was the cynosure of all eyes looking at the dance floor.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Mr.Jindal who was talking with Mr.Singhania and having a drink at the bar, looked towards the dance floor and saw Roma and kept looking at her and then asked Singhania," Who is that girl dancing with Amar." Singhania said," Oh she is Roma...Amar's wife...nice young couple." Jindal then excused himself from Singhania, called the man who was accompanying him at the party and whispered something in his ears. Then he headed towards the dance floor. Now the music was changed. From fast music,now it was slow,soft music and time for couples to dance closely and romantically with each other. Jindal patted Amar on his shoulder.Amar looked at him. Jindal said," Hi Amar...may I have the pleasure to have a dance with the gorgeous young lady." Amar looked at Roma and then looked at Jindal and said," Yes of course sir...sure.

He came off the dance floor. Jindal now joined Roma.He held the palm of her one hand in his hand and kept his other hand behind her waist. Roma was blushing a bit but smiled and danced with him. Jindal asked her,"May I know your name beautiful lady." Roma smiled shyly and said," My name is Roma." Jindal said," Beautiful name." Roma again felt shy and smiled and said," Thank You sir." Now Jindal brought Roma closer t him and Roma's chest touched his chest.Her boobs were pressed against his chest. Roma was surprised by this move of Jindal but adjusted herself. Jindal's other hand started going a little below now.From lower back,his hand was now on top of her ass. He squeezed the top of her ass softly once and then left it. Roma was feeling like a shivering effect...as if a current was passing through her body but did not object to Jindal's touches.

Then Jindal lifted his hand and brought it on middle and top of her back...and his touch was like his hand was caressing her bare back, and they were really close as if hugging each other, and looked totally in tandem with the soft,sensuous and romantic music that was being played. Roma's head even touched his shoulder from front as if she rested her head on his shoulder. Miight me the effect of the wine she drank and the type of music being played, she was just going with the flow of the music. Jindal gave a soft kiss on the side of her neck and even before she could realize what he did, he even gave very soft kiss on her cheek. Roma then came to her senses fully and looked in his eyes with surprise. Jindal gave her a nice smile. Then the music stopped. Jindal then released her from his grip. He held her palm and kissed the back of her hand and said," Well, it was a pleasure dancing with you young lady."

Roma just looked into his eyes,smiled a bit and said," It was my pleasure too." Then Jindal walked off from the dance floor and went towards Singhania. Roma came off from the dance floor and joined Amar to have dinner with him. After finishing dinner, Amar and Roma bid good byes to guests at the party and left the hotel. They took a taxi and reached their home. As both were feeling sleepy, they changed their clothes,wore nightwear and went to bed to sleep. While Amar fell asleep soon, Roma on the other hand, was thinking about the party,the evening, Mr.Jindal, her dance with him and their closeness and intimacy during the dance...Jindals touches really surprised her but she did not feel outraged but felt a certain eroticism in his touches...it gave her a sensuous feeling. Roma then gathered her thoughts and decided not to think about it and try to sleep instead.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
While all the guests had returned home from the party, Jindal and Singhania stayed back at the hotel as they had some important business issues to talk about. Singhania started talking about a forthcoming business project/business venture where he needed some funds and also help of few important people so that he can get things done easily on the business venture, and asked Jindal to help him out. Jindal agreed to help him with both funds as well as introducing him with important people giving his reference about Singhania, and he was sure,with his connections, Singhania would surely be able to get his work done smoothly.

Singhania said," Well that would be great yaar...Thank you so much." Jindal smiled and said," But what would I get helping you out on this business venture." Singhania looked at Jindal and said," What do you want...I can make you a share holder on the business venture..I can give you part of the profits once the venture is successful." Jindal smiled and said," Arrey Singhania...I have enough business ventures going on all over and by God's grace they are all doing good and earning me lots of money...I want something else." Singhania said," What do you want yaar...say it." Jindal said," I want a woman...you have to help me about it."

Singhania smiled naughtily and said," Arrey Jindal...itni si baat...ok...I mean playboy Jindal is back...I know you have been a big playboy in life at one time...dated and had flings with so many women...but if I am not mistaken, for the last 8-9 years or so, you have not had affairs and not continued with the playboy image of your youth...but I guess the Tiger in you has awakened again...and is already for the hunt again...no issues yaar...I'll get you really sexy and wild women...not one but several of them...then you chose whom you like." Jindal said," I have already chosen the woman...I want her and only her...and you have to help me." Singhania said," Ok you have chosen her...do I know her." Jindal nodded his head in the affirmative. Singhania said," Ok who is she." Jindal said," She is your employee Amar's wife Roma."

Singhania was stunned and said," What...who did you say." Jindal looked at Singhania's eyes and said," Roma, the wife of your employee Amar." Singhania said," Yaar...Amar is a good employee of mine...he is doing great as a Sales Executive and I am really impressed with his work...he and his wife Roma make such a nice and wonderful couple." Jindal felt a little irritated and said," Singhania I am not interested in hearing about your employee Amar's work and how impressive you find him and I also do not want to know about how wonderful a couple he and his wife make. I want Roma...that is it." Singhania said," Arrey Jindal...I can get you any other woman...a top model, a top actress,any woman...forget Roma." Jindal got furious and said loudly to Singhania," Never say it again Singhania... I am not interested in any model or actress...I want Roma...I loved her natural charm,beauty,gorgeousness and a nice homeliness and simplicity in her personality...you have to help me."

Singhania said calmly," But yaar how can I help you...Amar respects me a lot and I have a reputation as a Boss, how can I approach him with such a proposition." Jindal smiled and said," Don't be silly Singhania, I am not telling you to help me in that way...I don't want a one night stand with Roma...I am thinking about something bigger." Singhania said with a feeling of surprise," OK, then how can I help you..." Jindal said," First of all, you have to tell me what you know about the two of them-Amar and Roma, I want to know details about them,from when has Amar been working with your company,from where they came...are they from this city Mumbai or have come from some other place, also where do they live in Mumbai etc. " Singhania said," OK, well Amar has been working with me, he has been in our company for about 3 and half years or so.

No they are not from Mumbai. Well more than me, another employee of mine, Kunal can tell you more than me, as Kunal and Amar are college friends, and Kunal has been working in my company before Amar, and it was Kunal who brought Amar to my company. Kunal told him about the job vacancy in my company and then Amar appeared for the interview and got the job.Kunal had also come at the party, oh I forgot to introduce you to him." Jindal said," Well then do one thing, tomorrow is Sunday, bring Kunal along with you to my house-Jindal Mansion between 12:30- 1:00 pm, I will have lunch with you two. " Singhania said," OK yaar, I will bring him with me." Jindal bid good bye to Singhania and left for his residence.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Now it was Sunday morning. Roma and Amar had good night's sleep and then woke up together. They sat down at the dining table to have breakfast together. While having breakfast, Amar said," So Roma how did you like the party yesterday evening." Roma said," It was a wonderful party...I really enjoyed...had a great time. What about you Amar." Amar said," Oh yes it was a wonderful party...Mr.Singhania arranged everything very well and he introduced me with some other important people from the business fraternity....it was a well spent evening." Amar then looked at Roma, smiled and said," And Roma, did you enjoy your dance with Mr.Jindal...you both looked amazing dancing together." Roma felt a little shy, and then smiled and said," Yaa it was good, I mean OK...Mr.Jindal was OK...he danced nicely..."

Amar smiled and say," Is it so...Just OK...but seeing you two dance it looked like you both were complimenting each other really well and dancing in proper rhthym with each other...quite immersed in each other and enjoying each other's company while dancing." Roma smiled a little seductively and looking in Amar's eyes, said," OK, so I guess some one seems to be jealous...feeling possessive...yes I enjoyed dancing with Mr.Jindal...he was good,charming and nice..." Amar smiled and said,"aha...so you were impressed by him.." Roma said," Yes I mean he has a good personality,he looks masculine...rough and tough...he has a good manly voice and he is tall and lean and also his grey hair and slight beard with grey, gives him an edge...he reminded me of two of my favorites from Hollywood-George Clooney and Richard Gere..." Amar smiled and said," OK, so I guess my wife is totally smitten by this older man Mr.Jindal." They flirted a little more and then finished having breakfast.

After finishing breakfast, Roma decided to take a bath, and went towards the bathroom with her towel and bath robe. She was just about to enter the bathroom, when Amar came just behind her and took her inside the bathroom a little forcefully.Roma was stunned, and saw that Amar was bare chested and wearing only his shorts, and had his towel on his shoulder. Roma looked in his eyes, and said," Hey what is this, what are you doing...let me take my bath..." Amar smiled and winked at her, and said," Yes I am not stopping you from taking your bath, I am just joining you...lets bathe together baby...its been a long time since we have taken bath together...remember our days as a newly wed couple...we used to enjoy taking bath together."

Roma smiled and said," You are getting naughty now...I remember those days, but Amar I am feeling shy now...please let me take bath alone...you always start seducing me and we end up having sex in the bath room.." Amar said," So what is the problem...getting two things done at the same time...having a bath and also having sex...it is the right use of time baby." Roma said," You are such a Horny man..." Then both started talking bath together. The shower was on, and both of them had undressed and were now naked with each other. As the water touched their bare bodies, both of them looked in each other's eyes and looking at each other's wet bodies,they felt attraction and an urge, and soon started hugging each other.

Both of them caressed each other's bare backs. After a while, Amar bent down and sat on his knees on the bathroom floor and made Roma spread her legs a little while standing, and started entering her pussy with his fingers, and slwly she started making moans,"aah, aah...no no...yes...Loving it....aah...: Then her pussy exploded and juice came out of her pussy. Then Amar took out his fingers and washed it, while Roma stood with her back touching the wall. Then Amar came up and approached her, he held her hand and took it to his cock and Roma began to give him a hand job, she started stroking his cock, and in a little while, it gained erection. Amar now, released her hand from his cock,turned her around, made her hands touch the wall, spread her legs wide, then put some spit on his fingers and touched the opening of her ass cheeks with his spit covered hands.

As her body was wet because of the shower,her ass was wet too, and mixed with Amar's spit, her ass was now well lubricated from Amar to enter her ass with his cock. Amar brought his cock to her ass, and slowly entered her ass, he started with a slow thrust and then started to increase the pace of his thrust, he was making vigorous and powerful strokes with his cock and pounding Roma's ass. Roma was now feeling a lot of pleasure and not much pain as her ass was well lubricated, and moaned and screamed in ecstasy, "uuuh, aah,,arrgh...oh maa...oh maa...phaad di Gaand meri...uff...hai mere jaanu...yes...Love You Baby." Finally Amar made a strong push and then took his cock out after releasing a whole load of semen inside her ass. Both of them stood under the shower, to relax and bathe a little more and then came out of the bathroom. They had an early lunch and decided to taken an afternoon nap as both felt exhausted after their torrid love making session in the bathroom.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
At Jindal Mansion(Mr.Jindal's residence)

It was 12:30 pm, and Mr. Jindal was just about to finish his yoga session on his terrace. Mr. Singhania had come along with his employee Kunal to Jindal's residence as Jindal had told him to. While Singhania was not knew to Jindal's residence, Kunal had come here for the first time, and he being a middle class guy, was mesmerised seeing the big palatial house of Jindal, which had a garden, a lawn, a swimming pool, it was a 3-storied house, with the lower floor being the living space with sofas, TV, a games room for playing billiards and snooker, a nice kitchen,a big dining table, a bathroom. the 2nd floor had a gym, a library and a bathroom, and the top floor had two bedrooms and two bathrooms.

While sitting on the sofa in the lower floor with Singhania, and listening to Singhania about the house and about Jindal, Kunal was really impressed with Jindal. Then Jindal's servant came and told," I have informed Saab that you both have come and are waiting for him. He will be here shortly. The servant offered some snacks and drinks to both the men.

In a few minutes time, Mr.Jindal came and said," Good afternoon Gentlemen, I hope I have not made you wait for long." Singhania said," No not at all, we have just come a few minutes ago. Jindal then shook hands with Singhania and then shook hands with Kunal, and said," So Young man you are Kunal, Singhania was telling me yesterday night about you...bright,young man...I saw you at the party but we did not meet each other." Kunal was in awe of Indal, and said," Mr.Singhania was telling me about you too...you have a wonderful house, Jindal saab."

Jindal smiled and said," Thank You !" So you both might be hungry, lets have lunch now. He ordered his servants to get the dining table ready.The servants arranged the table nicely and brought all the food items. Jindal,Singhania and Kunal took their seats and the servants served food to them. While having lunch, Jindal enquired about Kunal's life. Kunal told him he is a married man, his wife is a house wife and he also has a two year old daughter. Then the three of them finished having lunch.

Then the three men again came to the living room and sat on the sofa and had drinks. Now Jindal said," Well Kunal, Singhania was telling me about some new business venture his company is starting, and he needs my help for it." Kunal said," Yes sir, it is a very prestigious project and will enhance our company's reputation...I am also in the team handling this venture.It would be great to have you with us, helping us on the project." Jindal said,"Yes, I would love to and I have told that to Singhania." Singhania looked at Kunal and nodded his head in the affirmative."

Then Jindal said," But in return, I also need something from Singhania...a help, and in that, you are also needed, as Singhania told me that you are the right guy to help me." Kunal smiled and looked at Jindal and said," Yes why not Jindal saab...sure ...I will help you...what do you need." Jindal looked at Singhania,smiled and then looked at Kunal again, and said," You are sure, you will help me..." Kunal said," Yes Jindal saab, I assure you that I will help you...I promise you...It will be an honor for me." Jindal smiled cunningly, and said," You will have to give me information about your friend/colleague Amar and his wife Roma, and help me in getting Roma." Kunal was stunned,shocked, unable to believe what he had just heard. He kept the drink in his hand on the table,looked at Singhania and then at Jindal, and said," What...what did you say..."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Jindal smiled cunningly and said again," Yes you hear me right Kunal...I said you will have to give me information about your friend/colleague Amar and his wife Roma, and you will have to help me in getting Roma." This time, Kunal understood properly and said," What the hell...is this some kind of a joke or what..if its a joke...its a really bad joke." Jindal looked sternly in Kunal's eyes and said firmly," I am not joking...I am serious." Kunal said," So cheap of you...you are such a pervert Jindal saab...you are lusting for a married woman...is this your morals and ethics." Jindal said," See Kunal...you don't have to bother about my morals and ethics...leave that to me.

You just give me information and the help I need from you." Kunal said loudly," What do you think I am...a pimp...who will get you a woman to have sex with..." Kunal then looked at Singhania and said," Mr.Singhania...sir...why are you silent...why are you not telling anything to him...Amar respects you so much...he is such a good employee of your company." Singhania looked at Kunal and said," See Kunal, I know what are you are trying to say...I was also shocked when Jindal asked this help from me." Kunal was shocked, and said," Oh my God, so you you knew about this before bringing me to his house." Singhania said," Yes I knew but I need Jindal's support for my new business venture and if this is the help he needs from me, then I will help him...I am a businessman at the end of the day you see." Kunal was stunned by Singhania's reply and said looking at both of them, " WOW ! Two such rich and successful businessmen but with such dirty and filthy thoughts...but sorry I will not be a part of this...

Amar and Roma are my old friends...we know each other for long time and Roma is my Rakhi Sister too...and I am her Rakhi brother...I am leaving." He got up to leave...and suddenly two well built and huge looking dark complexioned men came and stood in his way.When he still tried to move, they held him roughly and brought him and made him sit on the floor in front of Jindal. Now Kunal got scared. Jindal looked in his eyes,kept a hand on his shoulder, and said," Kunal...be a good boy now...see I am a gentleman..I don't want to be rough with you...just help me and cooperate with me and I will not harm you....on the contrary, I will help you...you are a family man, with a wife and little daughter, you should think about them and their future...I assure you I will take care of your financial needs and help you lead a better life...from now on, along with Singhania, I am also your boss." He then gave Kunal a glass of water to drink. Kunal drank the glass of water. Jindal looked at him and said," Start telling me about Amar and Roma."

Now Kunal spoke," Well Amar and Roma are my friends from college. We are all from Delhi. We studied in a top college of Delhi. While Amar and I belonged to middle class families, Roma belonged to a rich and wealthy family. Roma was very active in extra curricular activities in college and was also crowned Beauty Queen in a Beauty/Fashion Contest in College. Her father is the owner of DK Group of Companies, and has businesses all over North India. As her family did not support her relationship with Amar. Roma and Amar eloped and got married. After they got married,Roma's father and elder brother broke all ties with her.

Amar and Roma decided to leave Delhi and begin a new life, and as I was already in Mumbai as I had got a job, I called them to Mumbai and told him about the job vacancy in our company. He appeared for the interview and got the job. They live in a rented flat in my housing society a little away from proper Mumbai. They have some housing loan etc, as they want to build a dream home for them in Mumbai. They have car, a maruti car for which they pay EMI's. As her real brother has broken ties with her, Roma made me her rakhi brother. I see her as my sister. I request you not to harm her or Amar."

Jindal looked in his eyes and said," Don't worry Kunal, I will not harm your sister Roma...but about Amar, I cannot say anything with assurance. Now you can go home Kunal.My guys will keep a watch on you, and you will keep updating me about Amar and Roma, and help me in meeting,interacting and getting to know Roma better." Then Singhania and Kunal left Jindal's house.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
At Roma and Amar's apartment

After having a nice a nice afternoon nap, both Amar and Roma woke up and were lying next to each other on the bed. They looked in each other's eyes and smiled. Then Amar said," Roma do you think we should have a child now...a baby...its been 4 years since we are married...our friend Kunal and his wife have a lovely little daughter." Roma looked in his eyes,held his hand and replied back," Amar...so sweet of you to talk about us having a child...a baby...but darling I think we need a little more time...perhaps another 2 years...we both need to work and earn some more before bringing our child to this world. We have the housing loan, the EMI's for the car. So we need to get these things sorted out before starting a family, having a kid." Amar looked in her eyes and said," Yes Baby I think you are right...we need to take some more time before having a child.

The next day, Monday

Mr.Jindal was sitting in his office and going through some project reports on his laptop. There was a knock on the door of his office room. Mr.Jindal said," Come in". It was the man who had accompanied him to the party at the hotel on Saturday evening. Mr.Jindal looked at him and said," Oh Vishal yes come in." Vishal said," Jindal saab, here is the CD of pics from Saturday's party. I got it from the cameraman who was clicking photos at the party and paid him the money you gave me to pay him. " Mr.Jindal smiled and said," Good job Vishal...well I have got another work for you...its really important." Vishal said," Yes sir,tell me what is it that I have to do."

Mr.Jindal said," well I need you to get all information regarding DK Group of Companies...a Delhi based group that has businesses in North India, its owner and his son,his family etc....you see that woman who I told you about that evening...the wife of Singhania's employee Amar...her name is Roma...she is the daughter of the owner of DK Group of Companies...she married Amar against her family's wishes and her family broke all ties with her. So I need more information about her family in Delhi,their business." Vishal said," Fine sir...I am starting on the job just now...give me little time and I will bring all information."

Then Vishal excused himself and left Jindal's office. After Vishal left, Jindal put the CD in his laptop and started watching the pics of the party, mostly pics of Roma during various stages of the party,with Amar, with other guests at the party, sometimes alone and above all her pics while dancing with both Amar and also while dancing with Mr.Jindal himself." Jindal while looking at the pics, was feeling mesmerised seeing Roma's beauty and charm. He said," Oh Roma...you Beautiful Angel...you have rekindled thoughts of passion and desire in me so strongly after many years...very soon I will make you mine. Its my promise to myself."

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
The next three days went off routinely, and then on Thursday evening, while wrapping up his work in office, Mr.Jindal got a call from Kunal on his mobile phone. He picked the call, and said," Oh Kunal...I was waiting for a call from you...tell me " Kunal said," Jindal saab I have a news for you...Our Boss,Mr.Singhania is sending Amar along with 3 others of Sales department to Nasik for 5-6 days for reveiewing the sales targets of our company branch in Nasik. The team is leaving tomorrow,i.e. Friday. Also, I wanted to tell you that I,my wife and Roma have made a plan to watch the new Hindi movie at Orbit Mall this Sunday at 12:00 PM. " Jindal became ecstatic hearing this, and said," Yes Kunal, I would love to join the three of you. I will be there at the multiplex at orbit mall before time.

Well Kunal,where is your daughter going to be while you and your wife will be going out." Kunal said," Oh actually, my mother has come down from Delhi and she will look after and take care of my daughter at home." Mr.Jindal said," OK...Thanks for calling me and giving me the informations Kunal...Good job." Then Kunal disconnected the phone. Now Jindal was happy that he will get some time to spend with Roma and that too without her husband Amar being present, and he knew he had to make this time a quality time. Though he was not used to watch movies in cinema halls for many years now, but for the sake of Roma, he was game for it.

The next day,Saturday morning, Mr. Jindal was taking some important business calls in his office room. Right then, Vishal knocked on the door and Jindal said,"Come in." Seeing Vishal, he told him to come in and sit on the chair opposite to the Boss's chair where Jindal himself was seated. Mr. Jindal finished talking on his business call and then asked Vishal," Yes tell me Vishal...what progress you have made on the job I gave you to do." Vishal said," Sir I have got the informations...I have also brought a few printouts from internet. Sir, my Delhi contacts told me that DK Group of Companies is a big business house in Delhi and North India and is involved in multiple businesses. The owner's name is Devinder Khanna and his son's name is Rajat Khanna.

Well, about an year ago, Devinder Khanna became very ill and is now a days confined to bed rest and stays at home and the business is now headed by his son Rajat Khanna. The business is going through some bad times recently and is in a kind of a crisis, but somehow sailing through. And Yes, Devinder Khanna's daughter Roma married her boyfriend from college against the wishes of her father and her family and so the family broke all ties with her. She studied in a top college in Delhi and was quite popular in college for her beauty and talent. She took part in a lot of extra curricular activites, became the winner of a beauty pageant in college and was also a good student and got good grades in college." Mr. Jindal smiled and said," Good job Vishal...simply Brilliant, and then gave some money in cash to Vishal. Then Vishal left his office.

After Vishal left his office, Jindal tried to be busy with his work but he was continuously thinking about Roma. He was thinking and said to himself," Oh Roma, you are a special woman...I have to handle you with care...I have to be patient with you...you are not a desperate and over ambitious middle class girl...you have a family background...the genes of a wealthy family...you are a confident and fearless girl and you had the guts to go go against your wealthy family for the sake of love...you gave up the life of riches and comforts and have adjusted yourself in this middle class life with your husband Amar. Knowing about family background and past history,my fondness,attraction and desire for you has grown even more now. You will be mine."

It was Sunday morning now and Jindal woke up early and had a quick session of yoga and then called up Kunal and enquired whether the plan of watching movie at the mutiplex was still on or not. Kunal told him that yes the plan was still on. Jindal felt happy.

Now it was 11:15 am, and Jindal had reached the multiplex of orbit mall and was waiting for the 3 of them to arrive-Kunal,his wife and most specifically Roma. Jindal was getting restless waiting but kept calming himself. Then after about 20 minutes or so at 11:35 am, he saw the three of them arrive. Looking at Roma, Jindal was lost in her thoughts, but gathered himself and his thoughts. Jindal was now seeing Roma in western wear and loved her in western wear.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Jindal saw Roma and loved what she was wearing. Roma was wearing a black jacket over a black top and red pant.trousers...she was not wearing any revealing outifit but still looked sexy,attractive,stylish and classy. Jindal then tried looking on the other side as if seeing/checking the list of movies being played at the multiplex. Then Kunal approached him, and said," Mr.Jindal...so nice to see you...what a pleasant surprise." (Kunal did this as it was decided that Jindal's presence in the multiplex at the mall would be a surprise and Kunal did not say anything about Jindal's being there to both the women.) Jindal smiled and shook hands with Kunal and said," Oh hello Kunal...nice to see you too."

Then Kunal introduced Jindal to his wife. Jindal greeted her. Then Kunal said," And this is Roma, my colleague and friend Amar's wife." Jindal said," oh yes I have met her before...at Singhania's party that day at the five star hotel...we even danced together." Roma smiled shyly, and said," Yes I remember too...we danced that evening at the party...How are you Mr.Jindal ?" Jindal smiled and looked in her eyes and said," I am fine and what about you pretty lady." Roma smiled and said," I am doing good." Kunal then told Jindal that the three of them had come to watch a movie. Jindal told him that he too had come to watch some movie but could not make any choice.

Kunal asked him to join them and watch a movie with them. Jindal agreed. After buying the tickets, the four of them went inside the movie auditorium and took their seats. While the two women sat in the middle,the two men sat by the side of the two women. Kunal sat beside his wife and Jindal sat beside Roma. The movie was a thriller movie and had action,drama,romance and some intimate scenes too. While Kunal's wife had Kunal's company, Roma felt a little uptight during the intimate scenes in the film as it was Mr.Jindal beside her and not her husband Amar. Jindal could understand this situation of Roma but decided to keep his cool and not act on it as it might make her more uncomfortable and uneasy.

Though he felt like touching her hand,keeping an arm over her shoulder, but he did not do so. After the movie got over, the four of them decided to have lunch at a restaurant in the mall. Now Jindal started talking with Roma and asked her about her likes,hobbies etc. He also asked her whether she was a working woman or housewife. Roma told him that she was a counselor at an Educational Institute. Jindal asked her about her educational qualification. Roma told him that she had done B.COM. Then Kunal said that Roma,Amar and Kunal studied in the same college in Delhi. Then Roma asked Jindal about his life,his business,family etc.

Jindal told her that he has several businesses in India and even abroad.In many business ventures, his company has tie ups with international companies. His relatives stay in North India. He lives in Mumbai for many years now and he is single. Roma was a little surprised to know that a successful,well established,good looking and wonderful man like him was single, but she did not further the conversation about this thing. After lunch, Kunal,his wife and Roma bid good bye to Mr. Jindal and left the mall. Jindal would have loved to have a longer interaction with Roma, but still felt happy with whatever time he could get with Roma and thought he should not get too greedy.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Three weeks had gone by, and then one day, Singhania called up Jindal. Singhania said," Hi Jindal ! Yaar its been a long time since we met..." Jindal said," Yes its been quite some time." Singhania said," if you don't have any prior commitment lets meet today for lunch...we can talk about our business venture...some details...and there is some good news for you...and I will bring Kunal with me for lunch. Lets meet at the famous restaurant near my office. Its not too far from your office either." Jindal said," Yes sure...I don't have any prior commitment...I''ll come to the restaurant." The time decided was 2:00 pm. Singhania and Kunal came to the restaurant and were waiting for Jindal to come. About 5 minutes later, Jindal came and joined them.

They ordered food for the three of them. Singhania and Jindal were talking about the business venture and the details regarding it, and Kunal chipped in with things he knew and was handling in the project. After the business venture discussions were over, Singhania said," Jindal there is a good news for you...I am sending Amar with three more guys to Pune in 2 days time. The team will be in Pune for 4-5 days and they are going there to check the sales targets of my company's Pune branch. This weekend there is the wedding of one of my employees, a Punjabi guy, Sardaar...Harvinder Singh...all my employees are attending...Kunal is also attending it...he will be bringing Roma too along with his wife and daughter.

I am invited as I am the boss and I can bring a guest or two. So I would like to take you as my guest to the wedding party." Jindal was happy and said," Yes sure...I will come as your guest." Jindal then looked at Kunal and said," Kunal, I will be coming to the party in my car. You will bring Roma along with your wife and kid in a taxi. After the wedding party, I will drop you all to your housing society in my car." Kunal nodded his head in affirmative. After finishing lunch, the three men left the restaurant and headed to their respective offices.

Now it was the weekend...the day of the wedding. Jindal dressed up and got ready. He wore a black jacket and blue jeans with a t-shirt and looked cool and informal. He was eager to see Roma at the wedding and to see how she would look wearing any traditional Indian attire at a wedding. Jindal decided to give his driver and break and decided to drive himself to the wedding. He reached the venue of the wedding and met Singhania,then the guy Harvinder, whose wedding it was, and then Kunal.

He asked for Roma. Kunal told him that she is interacting with the other women at the wedding. Jindal excused himself from Kunal and searched for Roma, and finally saw her talking with a few other women. Seeing Roma, he was totally mesmerised and smitten. She was wearing a blue salwar suit/anarkali suit which was backless and showed off her awesome bare back, her smooth and creamy back,her bare skin. Jindal thought to himself," This girl always amazes me every time I see her...she is looking ravishing...simply awesome...a real dynamite."

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Mr.Jindal just kept on looking at Roma. He kept staring at her. Roma who was busy talking with other women,then excused herself and started to walk to another side, and then she saw Mr.Jindal.Mr.Jindal quickly gathered himself and looked away. Roma came towards him,smiled and said," Wow ! What a pleasant surprise...Jindal saab aap yahaan...Mr.Jindal how come you at this wedding." Jindal smiled and said," Well, its a small world Roma ji...I have been invited by Mr.Singhania as his guest." Roma smiled and said," Ok...nice to know about it." Jindal then said," You are looking Wonderful...really Gorgeous and Ravishing...like a true Beautiful Punjabi girl...

Tussi ekdum sohni Punjabi kudi lag rahe ho.." Roma blushed and smiled, and said,"Thanks for the compliment Jindal saab...you really know to flatter a woman...liked your speaking to me in Punjabi...I am impressed." Jindal smiled and looked in her eyes, and said," Pleasure's all mine Roma ji...I am not flattering you...what I said is What i truly felt...you are looking Breathtakingly Beautiful." Roma smiled heartily," Ok ok...don't praise me so much...and no Roma ji please...just call me Roma." Jindal also smiled and they started chatting with each other. Just then a few ladies came to Roma and took her with them to the dance floor where the ladies started dancing to Punjabi and Hindi songs.

The dance floor was now all set with the DJ playing chart buster Punjabi and Hindi songs and the ladies dancing with full masti,spirit and abandon. While there were other beautiful ladies on the dance floor, but Roma was looking special, better than the others with her charm and presence. A little while later, some men too joined the dance floor. Mr.Jindal was just looking at the people dancing. Roma looked towards Jindal and gestured with her hands to come and join in the dance. Mr.Jindal then went to the dance floor and started dancing to the bhangra beats,standing besides Roma. He was ecstatic just being in such close proximity to his object of affection,Roma who was standing next to her. A few times her bare back touched his arm and his chest and he was overjoyed. They danced for some time till the music was stopped.

Now it was time for dinner. All the guests lined up at the buffet to have some food. Roma and Mr.Jindal ate dinner together.They chatted some more with each other. After finishing their dinner,they bid goodbye to the groom Harvinder and his bride and started to leave. Mr.Jindal offered to drop Kunal,his wife,daughter and Roma in his car. While Kunal,his wife and daughter sat in the back seat of the car, Roma sat in the front seat beside Mr.Jindal was in the driver's seat. After about 40 minutes or so, the car reached the housing society where Roma and Kunal and his family stayed.

Roma said to Jindal," Thank Yo Jindal saab for dropping us in your car." Jindal smiled and said," Thank You Roma for giving me company at the wedding...you gave me wonderful company...had you not been there, I would have been bored like anything. I hardly knew any body there." Roma smiled and said," It was my pleasure Jindal saab."Mr. Jindal then gave his business cards...one each to Kunal and Roma." Kunal and Roma bid goodbye to Jindal and entered inside the housing society. Mr.Jindal then drove off in his car to return to his residence.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Now Roma was now in her house,her apartment. She was feeling happy after spending a nice evening at the wedding. Initially,she had thought she would be bored at the party in the absence of her husband Amar, who had to go out of Mumbai for his office work. But the party,the people and especially with Mr.Jindal being present there,she really had a good time. She thanked God that Mr.Jindal had come to the party as a guest of Mr.Singhania. Roma found Mr.Jindal too be a really wonderful company.

She was impressed by Mr.Jindal ever since the first time she saw and met him at the office party at the five star hotel. Though she found his touching her while close dancing with her a little sensuous and erotic which made her a little awkward but still he was a charming and pleasant man. Also the next two meetings with him, the day at the mall watching the movie and having lunch and today at the wedding, had impressed her even more. Roma was surprised that such a charming,good looking,well established man was single. After a while,Roma gathered her thoughts,changed her clothes,wore nightwear and went to bed and fell asleep.

The next day morning,Sunday, Singhania had come to meet Jindal at his residence-Jindal Mansion to have lunch with him. While sitting together and having lunch at the big,dining table, Singhania said," So Jindal how are things going on...how have been your meetings/interactions with Roma....have I and Kunal been able to help you properly." Jindal smiled and said," Yes my interactions with her have been fine...so far so good...and you and Kunal have been of immense help till now...but now you will need to help me more...as till now I had adopted a slow and steady process ...now its time to take the game to a new level...to increase the pace...to get things moving more rapidly." Singhania looked at him, and said," What is your plan...what do you want to do now...how can I help you." Jindal said," Now it is going to be a two way process-the first way is that you will increase work pressure for Amar...give him bigger,stiffer sales targets to reach and show him the chances of better incentives and pay package...and then when he will fail in reaching them, you will fire him, you will dump him from your company."

Singhania was surprised, and said," What...how will that be possible...see Amar is a good worker...one of the most successful members of my company's sales department...he always achieves his targets and how can I suddenly fire him from my company." Jindal smiled and said," who is saying you to fire him suddenly...raise his sales targets from this month itself...keep raising it on a monthly basis...give him one month,two months,three months..and then fire him when he fails...and yes don't fire him alone, along with him fire some other people,you must be having non performing people in your company...every company has." Singhania said," And what is the other way." Jindal said," Just wait for some time. I have called someone who is coming. " Just then, a well built and tall but average looking guy with a beard came inside Jindal's house. He said," Good afternoon Jindal saab!" Jindal looked at him and said," Hello Sajid ! please take your seat in the sofa in the living room." The man sat on the sofa in the living room. Jindal and Singhania finished their lunch and then went to the living room and sat on the large sized sofa alongside the small sofa where Sajid was sitting.

Now Jindal said," Let me introduce you both...this is Sajid...and this is Mr.Singhania..." Singhania and Sajid both looked at each other and greeted each other. Jindal said," Now Singhania,you asked me about the second way...Sajid is the second way...he is my trusted guy...and he will be joining your company tomorrow and he is joining your company to follow my instructions and do my work. He will mingle with Amar,make friendship with him and become like a close friend and guide to him from now and also provoke Amar towards wrong things like alcohol,gambling etc and take him downwards in life." Singhania looked at both Sajid and Jindal and said," OMG...you are so mean...so cruel...a true genius..what a master plan you have thought out man...so shrewd...so manipulative you are...and thats why you have been such a successful businessman yaar." All the three men laughed together shared a round of drinks together.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
The next day, Monday at Singhania's company.

Singhania called all the Sales department people to the conference room for a meeting. After everyone had gathered there,he started to speak. Singhania said," Guys I have been thinking of calling a meeting for the last few weeks but somehow could not do so till now, but today I have managed. First of all, let me introduce you to a new member to our company and to the Sales Department." He called for the new member. The new guy came in. Singhania said," Meet our new member...he is Sajid...Sajid Ansari...he has a good reference about his past work from his employers. Now coming to the meeting. I have been following the trends of the last few months and I have seen that our Nasik and Pune branches have been struggling to meet the desired sales targets and even our this branch,the Mumbai branch is not performing like before...just about meeting targets somehow. " At this, the Sales team people started to speak up and saying...sir we are giving our best...our efforts are the same as before.

Then Singhania again spoke," Don't get me wrong, I am not doubting your efforts and your work attitude...but sometimes our best is also not good enough...during those times,we need to go beyond our capabilities and give more than our best. So starting this month, the targets for all the Sales Team people would be double the targets that they have been doing till now...we have to make up for the losses of the Pune and Nasik branches as well as get our Mumbai branch back to its old glory.Now all of you can go back to work. Meeting is over.Thank you."

Now all the Sales team guys came back to their respective desks to work. Everyone shook hands with the new member Sajid. Amar also shook hands with Sajid.Sajid was allotted the desk next to Amar. Amar and everyone then started on their work.The day went off stress fully for all the sales team guys including Amar. After office time was over, Amar and Sajid started chatting while leaving the office. Amar said," Stressful 1st day for you in new job Sajid...isn't it." Sajid smiled and said," Yes..." Sajid then said," Amar would you mind if we go to that restaurant and spend some time or are you in hurry to go home. " Amar looked towards the bar cum restaurant near the office.

He said," I am tired and would have liked to go home soon, but I can surely spend some time with you.Lets go." The two of them went to the restaurant cum bar and entered it. They took their seats and the waiter showed them the menu card. Amar ordered some snacks.Said said," Amar lets have a drink together." Amar said," what...man its a week day...we have office tomorrow...I am tired too." Sajid said," Just one drink Amar...if you want we can have a light drink...a beer perhaps." Amar said,"Ok lets have one drink...but not beer...lets have whiskey." They ordered whiskey, and shared a round of drinks. After finishing the session of drinking together, they paid the bill and left the restaurant and bid goodbye to each other and headed towards each other's homes.

When Amar reached home. Roma opened the door and smiled at him. Amar looked at her,smiled and came inside.Roma was a little surprised that unlike other days when he came back from work and hugged and kissed her,today he just smiled and came inside. She also smelled alcohol from his mouth and breath. Roma said," Amar did you drink alcochol..." Amar smiled naughtily and said," Yes a little Jaanu..." Roma said," What ...its a week day...Monday...full week to go...you forgot we had a rule...only weekends-Saturday and Sunday evenings for drinking alcohol and that too within limits...what is this?" Amar said," Sorry Baby...actually it was a very stressful day at office and so to relieve the tension...to relax, I drank a little. I won't do it again." Roma looked angrily at him and said," You better not do it again...now go freshen up and get ready...we will have dinner." Amar went inside,took off his clothes,took a quick bath and then joined Roma for dinner. They did not talk much while having dinner and then both went to the bedroom,slept beside each other and both fell asleep.

Jindal called up Sajid and asked him how was his first day in Singhania's office and did he meet and interact with Amar. Sajid told him about everything that happened the whole day. Jindal was impressed and said," Good ...Very Good Sajid...I am impressed...you have started on the job from the first day itself...now continue the good job...carry on like this... All The Best." Sajid said," Thank you Jindal saab." Then Jindal disconnected the phone.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
The next few days went off very quickly with Amar returning home from work late every day and Roma and Amar did not get much time for each other, except eating dinner together. As Amar was stressed with his work and returned tired and late every day, Roma and he were not able to have any love life as he was physically and mentally not in a mood to indulge in sex with her. Now a month had gone by, and Mr.Singhania had called another meeting in the conference room in the office. The performance of the Sales Department was not upto the mark with most people not able to fulfill the sales targets given to them, with only a handful of people being able to reach their sales targets.

Sajid being a new member was given a moderate sales target and he was able to achieve his target, but unfortunately, Amar was not able to fulfill the sales target given to him. Singhania warned the non performers that they have a couple of months to pull up their socks and start delivering,otherwise their jobs are not secure. Amar was stressed out for the remaining part of the day. In the evening, when he returned home,Roma opened the door and welcomed him with a smile. Amar looked in her eyes but did not smile. He came inside and kept his office bag on the table and sat on a chair. Roma came to him,put her arm over his shoulder and said," Whats the matter Amar...What happened...I am seeing that from the last few days you have been looking different...looking kind of lost and depressed...is it wrok pressure...are you not well."

Amar looked at her and said," I can't tell you what I have been going through for the last one month...I have been in a Sales job for years now...there is always the pressure to reach targets and keep delivering, but for the last one month,the work pressure has been something else...and I have not been to deliver like before. Today Mr.Singhania told that the non performers will be under observation from now and if they fail to deliver,they can lose their jobs." Roma listened to everything,then took one hand of his in her hands and said," Don't worry everything will be all right, you have been a good performer for years...this is just a phase...I believe in you...You will bounce back again...just have faith in yourself and do your job...everything will be fine." Amar felt consoled by Roma's words.He then freshened up with a quick bath and joined Roma for dinner. Then they went to sleep in the bedroom.

The next day morning, Mr.Jindal called up Singhania and enquired about how things are going. Singhania told him about everything and that Amar has failed to perform well in the last month and has been warned about his job and told that he is among the people who are under observation. Jindal was pleased knowing the development and knew that things were going according to his plan.

Now with each passing day, Amar was feeling more stressed as he was not cope up with the work pressure and was not able to deliver in his Sales job like before. He returned home late every day and was tired and his and Roma's personal time was nearly non existent except having dinner together and sleeping next each other on the same bed in the same room.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Two months later....

It was evening now at Mr.Singhania's office. He called a meeting in the conference room. All the Sales Department people assembled there. Mr.Singhania entered the conference room,looked at everyone and then said," Well as you know from our previous meetings,our company's sales level has not been up to the mark like before and we are not making profits like before,so its time for the company to take soome decisions...some really hard and tough decisions...most of you have been in the company for quite some time now and were an integral part of the company, so you all will understand the company's desison...no hard feelings.

As we have not been making profits like before,we have decided to go for cost cutting, down sizing...we are going to decrease our work force...some of the people...the non performers are being fired from their jobs with immediate effect." All the employees were looking at each other with shock. Then Singhania read out the list of employees who were losing their jobs. He read out several names and in this list, Amar's name also featured. Singhania then told them that some employees have been fired away in the Pune and Nasik branches too. He then told the employees who had lost their jobs to go and meet the HR dept and the Cash Dept and get all their dues in terms of salary and payment cleared.He then left the conference room. All the employees including Amar,who had lost their jobs,were shocked and kept talking with each other and about what to do now.

After office time was over, Amar was just loitering around the road around the office and he was greeted by Sajid. Sajid said," Amar...whats up...not gone home." Amar looked at him and said," How Can I go home like this? What will I tell my wife...how will I show her my face...I have lost my job...I am defeated." Sajid kept his arm on his shoulder and said," Arrey Amar..don't be depressed...I know its a bad thing...real bad news...but be strong yaar...you can bounce back...you have the experience of several years...try for a job in another company...come let me cheer you up."

Then Sajid took him to the restaurant cum bar near the office and though Amar was reluctantmbut Sajid convinced him. Sajid ordered some food and drinks for both. Sajid drank less and let Amar drink more. Then Sajid paid the bill and held Amar with him and left the restaurant. Then Sajid hailed a taxi and went to drop Amar at his housing society. On reaching the housing society,Sajid called for the security guard and told him to take Amar to his apartment. Then Sajid left for his home in the taxi.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
The door bell rang...Roma hurried to open the door as she knew that it is Amar who has come back from work. She opened the door with a smiling face and was surprised seeing Amar being held by the security guard of the housing society. She saw that Amar's one arm was over the security guard's shoulder and the security guard was holding Amar by the waist. She also smelled of alcohol from Amar's mouth. Roma asked the security guard to come in and make Amar sit on the sofa in the living room.

The security guard made Amar sit on the sofa and then he left. Then Roma closed the door. Amar was sitting on the sofa,he was not opening his eyes much,but blabbering and mumbling and said," Hi Roma ! How was your day...I want to sleep...you also sleep...Good night !" Then he collapsed on the sofa and fell asleep.Roma took off his shoes and socks. Then she ate some food for dinner and went to the bedroom to sleep. Though she tried to sleep,she just kept on thinking about Amar's coming home so drunk and basically,she just lied down on the bed but couldn't sleep much.

The next day morning, Roma woke up and Amar woke up a little later. Amar was surprised seeing himself on the sofa and wearing his daily office clothes. He was also having a hangover and felt heavy in his head. He asked Roma," Did I sleep on the sofa last night...when did I come home...was I too drunk." Roma came towards him and gave him a glass of lemon water(nimbu paani) to drink. He drank it. She then told him about how he returned home the last evening and that the security guard had brought him to the apartment and made him sit on the sofa. Then Roma tried to move away from him and Amar held her hand and told her to sit beside him.

Roma sat beside him on the sofa but looked away from Amar..Amar said," Actually I lost my job yesterday....I have been fired from the company." Roma turned her face to look at Amar. Amar continued saying," My deepest fears came true yesterday...after being unable to deliver for the last 3 months or so, I have been fired by the company. I was depressed yesterday after office and was thinking about how to face you at home, when a colleague Sajid tried to cheer up and took me to the restaurant cum bar near the office and we had dinner together and also drank together.

I might have drunk little too much.Sajid dropped me to our housing society in a taxi. I am sorry Roma...please forgive me." Roma took his face in her hands,looked in his eyes and said," Oh Amar...don't be depressed...we will get over this...just have faith...I am with you...you will surely get another job...you have the experience...everything will be fine...Believe me." Amar looked in her eyes and nodded his head in the affirmative.After a little while, Roma left for work.

About 10 days went by, Amar searched the newspapers and the job portals on the internet and appeared for a few interviews,but nothing clicked for him. Now Amar and Roma were starting to get worried about their future financially, and wondered how will they be able to pay for the housing loan as well as the EMI's for the car. While Amar and Roma were disturbed about their future, their common friend Kunal came to meet them. Amar and Roma shared their thoughts with him. Kunal listened to them and said," I can understand what you both are going through...its really really tough...Mr.Singhania was upset for the last few months with the way our company was performing and that is why he took such a drastic step.

I myself have been able to save my job very delicately and now need to keep performing otherwise I don't know about my job." Roma said," Now what to do Kunal bhaiya...my job as a counselor at the institute doesn't pay me that big a salary that I can handle the housing loan as well as the EMIs." Kunal then thought for a while and said," Roma I think there is some one who can help you guys...Yes he is the only one I think who can help you to come out of this bad phase...he can do something." Roma and Amar looked at each other and then Roma looked at Kunal and said," Who can help us Kunal bhaiya." Kunal said," Mr.Jindal...he is a big man...even bigger than Mr.Singhania...a far more successful businessman...I think you should..you guys should talk with him,meet him...you both have met him...Amar you met him at our office party..and Roma has met her thrice...once at the office party,then when she went to watch movie with me and my wife at the mall where we met Mr.Jindal, and then at our colleague Harvinder's wedding,when you had gone to Pune for office work.

Roma do you remember Mr.Jindal had given you and me his business cards...It has his details...you can see his number on the card and give him a call and fix an appointment with him. I am sure he will help you guys." Then Kunal left their apartment.Then Kunal called up Jindal and informed him about his meeting with Amar and Roma and about his proposal to them about approaching Mr.Jindal for help. Jindal was pleased and said," Good Job Kunal.... Good Job !"

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply