Poll: Buratalfight
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
malavika mohanan
62.50%
5 62.50%
scarlett johansson
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

malavika mohanan vs scarlett johansson catfight
malavika mohanan vs scarlett johansson
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: 9d54c0c07ccba47a4088e51ea6c92490.jpg]
[Image: malavika-mohanans-latest-hot-photoshoot-...a1x-lg.jpg]
[Image: 500full.jpg]
[Image: cd581379c558d9b6b2ca3468c80cf6d4.jpg]
online upload pictures
Like Reply
[Image: 68910502-1330311547127732-2320052925692379136-n.jpg]
[Image: actress-malavika-mohanan-at-the-green-ca...900107.jpg]

[Image: scarlett-johansson-dress-at-oscars-afterparty-2020.jpg]

[Image: Actress-Malavika-Mohanan-Stills-from-Ama...2020-1.jpg]
Story will follow
Like Reply
[Image: Scarlett-2.jpg]
[Image: ESGr4go-U8-AE4m-m.jpg]
[Image: fb411501b723e30f29e4e8c9f70fb5ae.jpg]
[Image: ETPzmq-FU8-AAIYEn.jpg]
Like Reply
Please vote
Please comment tell me plots that you want the story to start
Like Reply
I don't think malavika's boobs are real, watched her movie pattam pole and she boobs were on the smaller side back then. She must have had a boob job .
Like Reply
Vote please
Like Reply
Malavika Mohanan.
Like Reply
malavika mohanan vs scarlett johansson
Scarlett Johansson comes to India for a vacation. Scarlett Johansson went to Mumbai to meet some of her friends one of her friend told her she should go to a party of big producers she went there Scarlett comes to the party everybody was surprised to see the hottest woman in Hollywood there everybody wants to talk to her while later Scarlett Johansson look around the party and see a hot woman with big boobs she is hot ass hall Scarlett asked people in the party what is her name people said malavika mohanan she is a Bollywood slut . Scarlett Came near to her and said I am Scarlett Johansson she was shocked to see Scarlett Johansson she said he I am malavika mohanan both start to to talk both went to the bar and order drink both of them start looking at each others big boobs both looking at each other with lust both started to drink heavily Scarlett came close to malavika mohanan and pushed her boobs in malavika she ask do you have a problem with my boobs malavika in response said I do have a problem they are beautiful Scarlett came close and give her a kiss on the lips malavika also kiss her back Scarlett asked her to come to her hotel room then Scarlett left malavika came to her hotel room and enter the room she strip their clothes became nude Scarlett Johansson came out of the bathroom nude dipped in water seeing malavika nude make her horny both of them looking at each others nude body both came close and embrace each other in a deep mouth to mouth kissing they started rubbing their bodies together then both malavika and Scarlett started to finger each others pussy both orgasm hard both collapse into the back next morning she wake up and see her beside her to bed she was so happy international star was with her she came close to her and give her a kiss wake her up Scarlett wake up see malavika kissing her she also kiss back then Scarlett got up from bed took malavika to the bathroom and both of them made shower sex then Scarlett came out of the bathroom got dress Scarlett grabbed her bag pull money out of her bag and give malavika mohanan money she asked what is this Scarlett said it's $100,000 dollar for the night. Malavika asked what do you mean Scarlett you know what I mean you are a slut people in the party told me about you .hearing this made malavika mohanan angry she throw the money at Scarlett said listen I'm not a slut who sleep with people I didn't sleep with you because of money bitch I thought you liked me Scarlett in response Scarlett said look at you you're Indian you have dark skin I am superior to you so now get out malavika left the hotel room crying went to her house malavika feel humiliated she comes to her house crying malavika strip her clothes became nude went in front of the mirror look at her body her body was scratch from the sex she had malavika was extremely angry thinking that American bitch did to my body thinking of me as slut malavika swear to god she will destroy Scarlett Johansson . Malavika mohanan goes to find the friend of Scarlett who told her she is slut malavika finds that friend and give him a good fuck ask him to tell Scarlett tell she should visit templ in a jungle the temple is beautiful magnificent place malavika asked told her this he said yes he will call her and tell her this malavika went to the temple and waited for her there. meanwhile Scarlett continued her vacation in India her friend call and told there is beautiful majestic temple inside of a jungle you should visit there Scarlett Johansson goes to the temple wearing a Saree she was looking hot Scarlett comes to the temple enter the temple and find nobody there suddenly she see somebody inside the temple she goes in the temple and Scarlett Johansson see malavika mohanan standing there Waring a very hot Saree both look at each other Scarlett asked you want a fucking again in this one's malavika said no I'm here to destroy you bitch I will destroy you front of God . Both malavika mohanan and Scarlett Johansson Ware in Saree both of them were looking at each others hot body Scarlett Johansson said listen bitch I'm not in the mood to fight you so get out malavika mohanan went to the door and lock the door of the temple said this and I will destroy you then malavika dropped her Saree pallu and challenge her to fighte her Scarlett Johansson look at malavika and also drop her Saree pallu
Scarlett Johansson said listen bitch I'm a white superior woman you should let me leave this temple or I will fuck you very badly. in angry voice malavika mohanan said listen I'm proud Indian women will not back down want we both made love I thought it was love but you bitch you only use my body to satisfy your lust you throw money at me humiliated me .
Scarlett Johansson said you are slut I fuck you like a whore you came to my room how could you ever think. You can be my lover I'm a white superior women you are a brown Indian women you are inferior in anger malavika spit at Scarlett face making her made then Scarlett claws extended.
Malavika charged forward to intercept and both malavika mohanan and Scarlett Johansson came together. Immediately their hands latched onto one another long hair as they tumbled about the temple yanking and ripping at each others hair. They held their faces close together grunting and gasping as their eyes locked. Scarlett Johansson started to use her body to as a weapon, slamming herself against malavika mohanan.
"So you want to fight with your body do ya!" Yelled out malavika and she started slamming back against Scarlett.
While both malavika and Scarlett gripped each others hair tight they bashed their full bodies together. Repeatedly they slammed together, tit into tit, belly to belly, hips into hips, and thighs against thighs. Each one trying to smash the other one back. Each time they separated their leg would flail wildly at one another yet the two seemed a little reluctant to bring them into full battle while still being unsure of each others strength. A leg lock could quite possibly put them in permanent close combat, something neither woman was sure she was ready for.
Both malavika mohanan and Scarlett Johansson released the hair ripping hold they had on one another only to latch onto the backs of each others Saree and blouse. They yanked and ripped furiously until Saree and blouse completely torn apart. Both malavika and Scarlett pulled the front of each others blouse down exposing their black bras. Immediately they dug their claws into each others tits. Their legs thrashed out wildly at one another as they stumbled around the temple and almost lost control but managed to separate before falling. The two stood apart, the front of their Saree hanging down around their waists. Heavy breathing now becoming apparent as their black bra covered tits expanded fully with each breath.
"I'm going to show you what a real woman-to-woman fight is all about!" Yelled out Scarlett Johansson as she pulled off her Saree and petticoat ."Your the one that's about to get a lessen in woman-to-woman combat you Slut!" Growled malavika as she removed her Saree and petticoat.
Now both malavika mohanan and Scarlett Johansson Ware just in black bras and panties, , and heels the two women faced off giving each other a wicked glare. Their brief struggle excited both of them causing a wet spot to appear on the crotch of their black panties.both malavika and Scarlett shot forward and locked hands in a test of strength. Their interlaced fingers gripping and interlocking tight. They tried to dig in against each other but their high heel shoes slipped easily across the temple floor. After a few minutes of pushing and heaving against one another the two remained completely equal. Their arms started to weaken and spread out to the sides. Face-to-face they came together with breasts pressing firmly against each other. Nose-to-nose their eyes locked in a hateful glare.
"You think your body's so hot, lets see how it holds up against mine you fucking Bitch!" shouted malavika as she spit the words into Scarlett's mouth."Bring it on you Slut. My body against your body." Scarlett spat back.With their arms spread all the way out to their sides the two women brought more of their firm bodies into contact. Breast-to-breast, belly-to-belly, and thigh to thigh. They pushed and rubbed together, each one trying to overpower the other.
They moved around the temple looking like they were almost dancing with one another. Their legs started to spread and their hips started thrusting. Wet black panties rubbed off on each other as their pubic regions ground together. Both malavika mohanan and Scarlett Johansson they pressed on for what seemed like several minutes with neither one gaining any advantage. Big breasts so perfectly matched that neither pair gave an inch to their counterparts. Their hands came up above their heads and they stumbling around the temple in their high heel shoes. thigh to thigh. They became very aggressive with one another as each one tried her best to control the movements of the other, all while their bodies remained tightly pressed together. Neither one breaking the evil look they were giving each other while they continued to dance around the temple. After several minutes their arms came down and wrapped around each other in a tight dueling bear hug, squeezing their womanly bodies together.
"Come on! Is this as best your body can do?" Yelled out Scarlett as she tightened her squeeze."My body is going to crush your body you bitch!" Shouted out malavika while tightening her embrace.
Their hips thrust forward and panty covered pubic bones crushed together. Both malavika and Scarlett stumbled around continuing to squeeze the shit out of each other while shouting out lewd remarks. Their faces so close that spittle flew from their mouths and sprayed each others lips as they bitched back and forth at one another. Foreheads pressed together and eyes never parting from their hateful glare. Their panties became soaking wet and started to mesh together between their hard grinding pubic bones. They started to sweat causing their slick bellies to suck together.
After several minutes of smashing their bodies against each other their efforts slowed."All right lets see what your nipples can do against mine." Shouted malavika as she unfastened Scarlett's bra."My nipples are going to bend yours." Yelled Scarlett as she unfastened malavika's bra.
Their bras were stripped away and the two women lean back taking in full view of each others full D-cup breasts. Nipples were stiff and anger as they pointed at one another. They eased forward until nipple contact was made. Slowly they shifted back and forth flicking them together. Both women became frustrated as they watched two sets of nipples bend equally against each other. They started stabbing them direct into each other until finally throwing themselves back into a dueling bear hug. Their nipples continued to fight each other between their smashing tits. They could feel their nipples knotting together and this created even more of a desire to win.
"Bitch I'm going to flatten your tits with my tits." Growled Scarlett Johansson as she heaved her might chest forward while pulling malavika into herself at the same time."My tits are going to bust your tits, you slut!" Grunted out Scarlett while heaving and pulling.
Their breasts mushroomed together as each women desperately tried to overwhelm the others tits with her own. An equal amount of flesh squished together in their desperate struggle. The crushing and squeezing went on for several minutes as they glared directly into each others eyes while foreheads and nose pressed together.
At this point they knew there was going to be only one way to find out who the better woman was and that was to lock their hot stocking clad legs together and fight body to body. They began to battle for position. Legs started twisting and untwisting around one another. stockings rubbing and scrapping against stockings. Eventually both malavika mohanan and Scarlett Johansson tied their legs into a tightly entwined pretzel. Their stockings continued to rub together as they shifted their weight back and forth to keep from falling over. Their tight leg lock created an anger hissing sound as their stockings slithered together.
"Do you think your woman enough to completely bare yourself against me. Bitch!" Growled malavika as she humped her hips against Scarlett's."I'll bare myself against you and fight you every way possible." Grunted Scarlett with a thrust of her own."Good then lets fully expose ourselves to each other and fight it out now. I want our naked cunts to fuck fight." Yelled out malavika as she reached down and ripped the waist band of Scarlett panties."Alright you bitch lets fuck fight." Shouted Scarlett as she ripped the waist band of malavika's panties.
Their panties clung wetly together and fell to the floor. The two neatly trimmed cunts faced each other and swelled with anger. Each could feel the sexfight heat radiating from each others hot wet pussies."Get ready to feel my cunt destroy your cunt." Growled malavika."Bring it on Bitch! My cunt is going to give your cunt a lessen in fuck fighting!" Grunted out Scarlett.
Both malavika mohanan and Scarlett Johansson had their hands tightly gripping the waist band of each others garter belts. With a hard thrust and a pull their wet swollen pussy lips clashed together. Their pubic hair started making a gritty grinding noise as it rubbed harshly together. Hairs twisting, entwining, and ripping each other out. Their arms went around one another, one arm high around each others backs, one arm low around each others waists. Hunched in an awkward position both malavika and Scarlett pussy fought each other.
Legs still tightly locked together in their embrace. Tits were violently being crushed together while eyes remained locked in a fierce glare. Both malavika mohanan and Scarlett Johansson seemed to be wrenching themselves tighter and tighter together with each passing second. While their small noses pressed together, malavika's tongue shot out and wiped saliva across Scarlett's clinching teeth and lips. Scarlett retaliated with her wet tongue of her own and the two ended up in a sloppy tongue fight. Their eyes remained opened glaring directly into one another. Eye brows twisted inward with the look of hate and determination on their faces while spit started to drip from their battling tongues. Each one angled their heads and brought their open mouths together. Their lipstick covered lips sealed together and their tongues jammed deep into each others mouths. Amazingly their deadly embrace tightened even more. These two women remained locked in this sexual stance for several minutes. Every muscle in the two women's bodies flexed and strained in a joint effort to crush their bodies together. Stocking covered legs coiled tightly together yet continued to slip back and forth causing stockings to grind harshly against white nylon stockings. Just as their clits started to tangle a powerful orgasm struck both malavika and Scarlett simultaneously, making them wobble in their tight embrace. They stumbled and fell halfway onto the bed. After some difficult maneuvering they managed to position themselves side by side .
While struggling for top position they continued their tongue kissing battle and continued to squeeze one another tight. There hot legs tangling back and forth, looking for leverage. Scarlett finally managed to hook one leg around malavika's and pulled herself into the top position. Again both malavika and Scarlett wrenched themselves into a tight crushing embrace. Tits pressing each other flat. Legs entwined, moving and hissing like two pairs of fighting snakes. Cunts wetly connected. An occasional separation of their lips revealed two red tongues twisting together, battling in each others mixed spit. Malavika started to bridge up underneath Scarlett until her hips came completely up off the bed. Scarlett pushed her pelvis down into malavika attempting to break the bridge. She struggled to find the leverage as she slumped over malavika's body. Breaking the kiss fight the both malavika and Scarlett locked eyes. Lipstick smeared across each others faces and mouths dripping with saliva.
"You really think your cunt can take mine you bitch." Shouted out Scarlett."Well I'm bridged up so why don't you force your cunt into mine and try to take me down yau slut." Yelled malavika.
Scarlett tightened her legs around malavika's and started using them as leverage to lift her upper body. Malavika bridged up even further to gladly accept this added pressure between their cunts. Scarlett Johansson's upper body rose until she too was arching her back. The two clasped hands with interlocking finger while their stocking legs entwined tighter than they had ever been. Malavika exploded in a powerful upwards thrusts that left nothing but her head, shoulders, and feet planted on temple floor. Scarlett tried arching back even more in an attempt to break malavika's bridge. Their cunts were receiving all the pressure between the two and they started to open up to each other. Pussy lips sealed together and juices were exchanged as their clits found one another and once again started to tangle.
With Scarlett practically leaning over backwards, she started thrusting her full weight down into malavika. Another powerful orgasm shook through Scarlett as she felt her clit sliding against malavika's. A flow of her creamy juices squirted into malavika's cunt. With an amazing maneuver, malavika pushed Scarlett back practically putting both of them in a standing position. Scarlett, in the middle of an orgasm, was caught off guard. She fell over backwards with malavika mounting her. Now it was malavika on top and Scarlett on the bottom. This was a superb move sexfighter. Scarlett quickly bridged up in a defensive move. Malavika held her upper body up glaring down at Scarlett. Their legs still tightly entwined.
"Now its my turn to pump your cunt full of my juices, you slut." Shouted malavika."Go ahead bitch. You'll never break me." Yelled Scarlett. Malavika started thrusting her cunt down into Scarlett's cunt. Both malavika and Scarlett locked eyes in a heated glare. Scarlett held her bridge high proving she take it as well as dish it out."Do it Bitch! Lets see if you can fill me up." Shouted Scarlett."All right Bitch, Get ready to have your cunt douched with my juices." replied malavika.
Within a few minutes malavika had blasted her orgasm into Scarlett's steaming cunt. Scarlett decided she tried to pull off the same sexfight maneuver malavika had done earlier. She pushed malavika back using their tightly locked hands. She was successful in getting herself into a standing position but there was no way malavika was going to fall for this maneuver. In this position both malavika and Scarlett could barely hold themselves up. With their legs entwined and spread wide, their high heel shoes dug deep into floor making them very unstable. They held their upper bodies apart while pushing and pulling each other with their locked hands. They glared into each others eyes.
"This isn't over yet Bitch!" Malavika yelled.With another amazing maneuver she quickly unwrapped her legs and scissors them in-between Scarlett's legs, only momentarily breaking their cunt-to-cunt contact.Like an interlocking pair of scissors both malavika and Scarlett broke their hands apart and fell back on them. Their asses came to floor in a crab walk position and they pushed forward crushing the wet folds of their pussies together. Their cunts opened fully creating an open passage that allowed the exchange and mixture of cunt juices while two clits twisted tightly together.
"Can you feel my cunt swallowing your cunt!" Shouted Scarlett."I can feel my cunt eating your cunt!" Yelled out malavika.Both malavika mohanan and Scarlett Johansson continued trade insults and make victory claims as the battle wore on. Their cunts had actually become stuck together like two plungers sucking on one another.Can your tongue fight as good as your clit?" Growled Scarlett Johansson."You bet! I show you what being tongue tied is all about." Grunted malavika mohanan."Good! Then lets see what you've got Bitch!" Shouted Scarlett Johansson.
Their asses dropped to temple floor and both malavika and Scarlett swung their upper bodies together. Their tits smashed together while their arms wrapped tightly around each other. Nose to nose they stared evilly into each others eyes. After a several seconds malavika flicked her tongue out and wiped it across Scarlett's mouth. Scarlett quickly retaliated with her own and the two women engaged in a tongue twirling battle. Their noses and foreheads came together locking them in a wicked glare fight. Eye brows twisted inward and eyes were deeply piercing one another with sexual hate while tongues wildly flicked back and forth smearing saliva across each others faces. Malavika made another sexfight move on Scarlett that enable her to increase the pressure of her crushing hold. Using the interlocking scissor hold they had on one another she was able to wrap her legs around Scarlett's back. Now with arms and legs tightly wound around Scarlett's torso she started squeezing with all her might. Scarlett could have easily used this to her advantage by pushing malavika back and mounting her with ease, but her thinking caused her to go for the mutual hold. Her legs quickly wrapped around the malavika's back and she started to return the crushing squeeze. The two fuck fighting women angled their heads and sealed their lips together in a deep penetrating open mouth kiss.
As both malavika mohanan and Scarlett Johansson blasted into another ripping orgasm their tongues wetly twisted and slithered together while their clits entwined in a sea of their mixed juices. Bodies shook and convulsed violently as their cunts puckered and sucked. Both malavika mohanan and Scarlett Johansson remained in this tight crushing position while trading orgasm after orgasm. Their spit and juices blending thoroughly as the fuckfight wore on and on. Scarlett Johansson started to lose steam and eventually was pushed onto her back by the more hotter sexfighter. Once mounted by malavika, she was finally fucked into submission. Scarlett tried breaking away from the assault malavika's tongue was giving her mouth but malavikas jaw was locked onto hers. She was choking and gagging. Malavika finally broke off after expressing her win.
"What's the matter, I thought your place was on top Bitch!" growled malavika."That's it, I can't go on." Whimpered Scarlett."I guess we know who the better woman is now." Said malavika.
Malavika mohanan got up and grab Scarlett Johansson by her hair and took her inside the temple took in front of God malavika pull Scarlett up grab her boobs and squeeze her boob which burst milk malavika said see bitch I have proved I'm a superior women then malavika kick her in the ass and left her in the temple she wear her Saree and left. Scarlett was in the floor crying looking at God and said I will have my revenge on this bitch Scarlett got up and left for her hotel crying in pain. Scarlett Johansson comes to the hotel room Scarlett crying all night Scarlett wake up next morning and call one of her friends asked him to find everything about malavika mohanan I want to know everything day later. Scarlett Friend call and said I have find everything about malavika mohanan she has a boyfriend are name is karan wahi hearing this made her happy Scarlett start planning revenge she called producer friend and told him to call karan wahi and ask him to come inside a hotel room for audition for a film. then karan wahi receive a call for a producer asking him to come to a hotel room for the audition of a film. Hearing this karan wahi goes to the hotel room knock the door the door was open he entered the hotel room suddenly karan here a noise Scarlett Johansson came out of the bathroom nude dipped in water karan seeing Scarlett Johansson was shocked she came close to karan and said do you want me karan cook burst out of his pants seeing this Scarlett grabbed karan and kiss him . both karan and Scarlett Ware deep mouth to mouth kissing karan put his cock inside of Scarlett pussy both of them were now making hot love both of them orgasm after the orgasm Scarlett Johansson rip karan clothes making him nude then Scarlett grabbed karan cook and start to suck it he burst cum Scarlett drink all cum then she big head to the bathroom and made shower sex she told him to take a bath and then Scarlett Johansson came out of the bathroom and call his bodyguard Max tell him to come inside the hotel room he came to the room Scarlett told him the strip all his clothes became nude hi did it. Karan came out of the bathroom and see a man standing there nude with Scarlett he said who is he Scarlett said he is my bodyguard he's going to beat you up max charge at him both max and karan enter into a taste of strength both of them are equal Scarlett got behind karan and started to punch him and kick his ass . then both max and karan start punching each both man blood each other karan into the floor in pain and became unconscious both Scarlett and max both of them and then click a picture and send it to malavika with a message come to my hotel or I will kill karan wahi. Malavika mohanan wake in the morning she went to the bathroom took a shower came out dipped in water malavika came in front of the mirror and told her cell she's hot as hell suddenly she had a noise it was her mobile she opened mobile and see a picture of boyfriend and malavika was shocked she received a message from Scarlett the message said come to the hotel room or I will kill him. Malavika went to the hotel room knock the door the door was opened malavika entered room malavika asked Scarlett where is my boyfriend Scarlett said he is in in the bed with my bodyguard max he's unconscious bitch you fuck me humiliated me now I'm going to get reveng if you want you boyfriend you have to be my slave Scarlett Johansson said strip your clothes malavika mohanan strip her clothes became nude Scarlett also strip her clothes became nude Scarlett took malavika to the bathroom and throw her into the shower Scarlett put her finger in malavika pussy and start to fuck her malavika also put finger in Scarlett pussy and start to fuck her both Ware fucking each other suddenly karan wake up and see bodyguard Max. Karan surprisingly punch max in the face kick him in the ass then throw him in the floor and started to punches face break his nose then karan grab his throat and started to squeeze his throat till he was unconscious. Then karan screaming Scarlett Ware are you karan heard a noise from the bathroom he enter the bathroom and he see both malavika mohanan and Scarlett Johansson fucking each other both malavika and Scarlett burst into orgasmed and fall in the floor karan wahi asked are you find malavika look up and see his boyfriend karan wahi and she was happy malavika got up and hug karan both kiss each other Scarlett got up and said I'm not finished with you bitch malavika said let's catfight then malavika asked karan to go and sit and watch karan wahi go and sit in the sofa both malavika mohanan and Scarlett Johansson came out of the bathroom nude dipped in water Both wanted to destroy each other both look at each other with hate
Malavika mohanan stood across from Scarlett Johansson as both malavika and Scarlett slowly circled one another, hands curled into claws out in front of them. Without a word they charged forward and Scarlett struck first, her foot lashing out and catching malavika right in her left breast.
Malavika mohanan moaned in pain and stepped back as Scarlett Johansson nails lash out and just miss her right breast, striking nothing but air, malavika recovers from the kick and quickly pulls the off-balance Scarlett around by her arm and wraps her up from behind in a bear hug. The back of Scarlett Johansson's head is buried in malavika's cleavage as malavika's slender arms crush her breasts painfully, malavika positioning her clenched fists just under Scarlett's round breasts.
"I'm squeeze the shit outta of these titties, you damn Bitch!!!" and she sets out to do just that as the helpless actress kicks her legs up and down as she cries out in pain."AAARRRRHHHHH.... SHIT!!!........" Scarlett yells, unable to escape for the moment as malavika continues to crush her into defeat. Malavika lets her drop to her feet, and reaches around Scarlett Johansson's body, groping for her breasts. Finding one of the sweat-slickened mounds, malavika twists both breasts harshly, smiling as Scarlett roars out in pain as her strong fingers tear and twist away at Scarlett Johansson's already throbbing titflesh.
"Ohhhhhhh MYGOD!!AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" Scarlett Johansson cries out in torment from the savage mauling. Scarlett tries to and escape as malavika mohanan's fingers are filled with titflesh, as Scarlett moans in utter agony with each squeeze.Push" I'll finish you off faster than you can believe, CUNT!!!", Malavika yells in her trapped rival's ear."Damn You malavika!!!" screams back Scarlett Johansson.That seems to set something off in Scarlett Johansson and she is suddenly frenzied as she tries to escape.
The now enraged Scarlett Johansson goes crazy, trying to elbow her way out, but malavika lowers her arms around Scarlett Johansson's toned midsection and lifts her off her feet. Scarlett struggles until she gets the idea to ram her elbows backwards into malavika's breasts and now its malavika mohanan's turn to roar in pain as Scarlett's next elbow smash is just too much for her sensitive breasts to withstand and releasing her bearhug, she plants her foot on Scarlett's ass cheek's and sends her stumbling forward as she massages her chest. Scarlett whirls around and dives at malavika, catching her by surprise, her head slamming hard right into malavika mohanan's belly and took her down to the floor where she straddles the stunned actress and buries her hands in malavika's breasts. Malavika is beside herself with pain from Scarlett's savage mauling, the actress mauling her titflesh as she tugs and twists at it.
Scarlett Johansson begins smashing her breasts together and mashing them into one another as she taunts," I'll crush these tits down a size, you dried-up cunt!!!", as malavika mohanan's bucks wildly under her, malavika's breasts being badly abused by Scarlett Johansson. It looks like the beginning of the end for malavika as Scarlett cocks her fist back and then slams her knuckles into malavika's right breast, the sexy actress's voice filling the air as she moans in agony.
Scarlett cocks her arm back to strike again when suddenly Scarlett's head in surrounded by malavika's sexy calf's and she is pulled backwards, loosing her grip on both tits, but not before giving both a hard tug that got a loud cry from malavika, whose legs then snap open releasing her before she could begin crushing her. Scarlett gets to her feet first and reaches back down to finish up where she left off on her rival's body, first grabbing malavika's fiery left nipple and starts twisting it around when malavika's foot lashes out and strikes Scarlett hard in the left breast, Scarlett Johansson crying out in pain as she clutches at the mashed tit.
Malavika sits up and clocks Scarlett in the mouth, stunning her, and then sends an uppercut flying into Scarlett Johansson's other breast. Scarlett is hurt and rears back in pain at the blow, and malavika mohanan follows up with a perfect kick right between the legs, crunching into Scarlett's pussy so hard that Scarlett Johansson is lifted completely off her feet. Scarlett crashes to the floor like a ton of bricks, her face turning a red as she clutches at her wounded cunt.
Malavika climbs on top of her foe and begins to punch each breast at will, her knuckles slamming into each one hard and deep, Scarlett Johansson screaming with each successive blow as her breasts begin to swell and soon turn black and blue from the multitude of blows. Malavika mohanan brings her own breasts down and mashes them down hard on top of Scarlett Johansson's. Her overmauled breasts extremely sensitive by now, Scarlett cries out as malavika's tits engulfs hers and malavika's rock hard nipples dig in painfully.
"Let me see if I can make them bigger...", taunts malavika some more as she continues to torture her foe by rising up and slamming her hands palm's down first onto Scarlett's boob's, mashing them down with all her weight behind them then she crushes them in her hands as Scarlett Johansson cries out in utter agony. "Your going to need some new tits when I finish with you, BITCH!!!..." , Malavika mohanan yells sends punch after punch into Scarlett Johansson's swollen and bruised breasts till Scarlett's pain becomes too much for Scarlett Johansson. Malavika mohanan hauls her up to her feet, standing her against a wall.
Scarlett, dizzy from all the hard punches her breasts took, slumps back, while malavika steps up to her and first uppercuts her right breast then switches to the left one as Scarlett yells in pain, then smashing her fist into the right nipple driving it into the breast deeply and grinding her knuckles in as Scarlett's legs turn to jello under her.
Malavika rammed her knee into Scarlett's unprotected cunt, and then as the beauty slumped down she grabbed her by her tits and pulled her up to her feet again as Scarlett's screams rattled the window panes. Grabbing a handful of Scarlett's hair malavika proceeded to punch her hard in the mouth till Scarlett's lips were swollen and bleeding. Malavika hammered away at Scarlett Johansson's pretty face, blood spraying from her mouth as malavika's ringed fists crashed into their mark.
Malavika then she lowered her fists and started to punch Scarlett Johansson's already swollen and bruised breasts, first uppercutting then clawing them with her nails till they were covered with bloody streaks and scratches. Scarlett's screams reached a new level of loudness. Malavika mohanan then ripped her nails into Scarlett Johansson's cunt, tearing her pussy until her cunt walls flowed blood, guaranteeing Scarlett would not have sex for quite awhile malavika said this for fucking my boyfriend bitch. Malavika mohanan let Scarlett Johansson fall to the floor sobbing, and then she went down on her and straddled her stomach, slapping her magnificent breasts left and right for a few, leaving her handprints to show red on the swollen and bruised breasts. Malavika wrapped her sexy legs around Scarlett's ravaged globes and chest scissored her, Scarlett's breasts crushed under malavika mohanan's sexy legs.
Although in desperate pain, her breasts radiating pain outwards, Scarlett drew back her right fist and started smashing it into malavika's right breast, Scarlett Johansson's ring clouting malavika's breast. Malavika felt her scissors loosen as Scarlett clapped her hand full on her tit, ripping the tender globe around before clawing both of malavika's breasts with abandon, Scarlett digging in her nails, mauling malavika's supersensitve areola, her left nipple almost splitting open. Malavika's slender legs sprang open, as Scarlett Johansson's breasts were released from their knee-grinding. But her respite wasn't to last long, with malavika gripping her fingers under Scarlett's breasts and her thumbnails digging into the nipples while Scarlett Johansson in turn crushed her rival's nipples completely in her palms, grabbing what ever more titflesh would fit in hand. Both malavika mohanan and Scarlett Johansson started pulling and tugging each other left then right as they fought to get even more painful grips on each other. They started moaning in pain after about half minute of constant, painful abuse, malavika relishing the fact that Scarlett Johansson was forced to cry out louder than she. Malavika began twisting the left breast clockwise, Scarlett's face showing more pain from the move."OHHH!! OHHH!!! OHHHHH GOD NOOOO!!! MY BREASTS!!!" Scarlett Johansson screamed in pain.
Scarlett pushed against malavika mohanan's breasts, driving them upwards and started to force her rival back step by step as malavika mohanan struggled to keep from being forced back unsuccessfully, the pain immense and she was pushed right up to the wall as Scarlett Johansson beamed with confidence now, her hands squeezing the tender breasts trapped in them like silly putty.
Scarlett's smile was short lived, though as malavika pulled down on Scarlett's tits and her fingers jammed deeper into the underside's with greater force until she was pressing the globes flat against Scarlett's body. Blood vessels burst in Scarlett Johansson's breasts, and Scarlett's face twisted in agony as malavika' s nails dug into the tender flesh trapped there. Now it was Scarlett who was in trouble as she was very slowly being forced downwards as malavika's face lit up at the sight of her rival's pain.
Her death grip on Scarlett's orbs was utterly devastating to Scarlett Johansson as tears began to form around her eyes. Malavika's thumbnails dug into her nipples painfully as the milk sacs in Scarlett's breasts threatened to pop under the pressure. Scarlett's grip on malavika's breasts was becoming weaker as she was forced onto her knees. Scarlett tried twisting malavika mohanan's tits left and right as she squeezed for all she was worth, in a last-ditch effort to get some relief, but malavika mohanan ignored the pain, the utterly anguished look on Scarlett's face giving her an edge over her rival.
"YOUR TITS ARE MINE, Scarlett!!!" Malavika screamed. Scarlett was unable to stifle a moan of great pain as malavika suddenly gave her right boob as tug upwards, pulling at the now swollen breast as she pushed the nipple in with her thumb."AUUUGHHHHHH!!!" came the anguished cry from Scarlett Johansson's sexy lips as malavika mohanan switched and pulled the other breast upwards while tearing the other one downwards.
Scarlett Johansson was in complete agony as malavika mohanan now drove her onto her back and straddled her belly, beaming while she ripped her rival's outmauled breasts every which way, tears flowing freely down Scarlett Johansson's tormented face, her hands now clutching malavika's wrists to try and pry them from her aching boobs, her own titty attack now completely forgotten. Malavika's fingers were full with Scarlett's swollen titflesh as she crushed each breast alternately in her hands."I hope you like your bigger tits when I 'm done with you....." Malavika screamed out. Scarlett just screamed. Malavika purrs cattily at her totally outmauled rival as she continues to utterly crush Scarlett Johansson's breasts way past her foe's point of endurance, kneading the flesh between her fingers and rings over and over as her devastated foe cries out in pain.
Malavika mohanan stood up, and gripping Scarlett Johansson's hair, stomped down on her firm stomach. Scarlett was a complete mess by this point, her torn breasts raw and her swollen nipples bloodstained. But Scarlett managed to grab malavika's foot and twist it hard, forcing her to crash to the ground or risk a broken ankle. Malavika mohanan went back to what worked before, and quickly secured a waist scissors around Scarlett and started to crush her with all her might as Scarlett bellowed out at the immense pressure on her sides. Malavika reached around and ripped into Scarlett's sweaty globes and latched onto each one. Scarlett screamed out in pain and thrashed around as malavika expertly crushed her tits in her strong hands.
As a look of agony started to cross her face, and after a minute of this abuse, Scarlett Johansson started to twist like a madwoman till she finally managed to face malavika and retaliated with a hard punch to malavika's stomach. Seeing malavika shake the punch right off she raised her attack upwards, her fist flattening malavika's right boob as it drove into it, eliciting a cry from malavika's lips. Another punch to the same tit had the same effect, then Scarlett Johansson ripped into her breasts, gripping both nipples in her hand squeezing them as she turned the tits by them. Malavika was beside herself with pain but continued to squeeze Scarlett's globes as they each tried to out maul the other.
Scarlett Johansson's face was showing the strain of having her tits attacked while her sides were continually crushed but she refused to give in as she started to drag her foe's tits around by the nipples, pulling the skin taut one way then tugging them hard the opposite way as malavika's attack on her breasts was becoming unbearable. Malavika mohanan could see her foe weakening and she turned on the juice, crushing, squeezing, pulling, and twisting Scarlett Johansson's fuller breasts with everything she had as she slowly bringing Scarlett Johansson to the limits of her endurance for tit mauling. Scarlett released her foe's left tit and reached down, grabbing malavika's pussy and ripped off some pubic hair. Scarlett smiled through her pain at the look of anguish that crossed malavika's face.
Scarlett cocked her fist back and slammed it repeatedly down onto the pubic bone as malavika screaming in agony. Finally malavika's legs sprang open and Scarlett's sides were released, but malavika kept up her tit squeezing even as another blow slammed into her already sore cunt. Her pussy on fire malavika released her tit hold and fell back covering her cunt with her hands to protect it. Scarlett came right after her, but a hard kick to the stomach had Scarlett gasping in pain, and drove her back. Malavika was cursing at her for the blows to her cunt and on her knees malavika screamed at Scarlett."Come on, you Bitch, let's see whose tits are tougher" figuring her breasts could take more punishment then Scarlett Johansson's.
Scarlett was not eager to comply as her chest had already taken a lot of abuse from malavika's hands, and as they each faced each other, on their knees, and secured grips on the others mammaries, she bellowed out as malavika repeatedly smashed Scarlett's tits together with a loud, wet sounding SMACK sound as Scarlett, her pretty face twisted in pain, pulled hers in opposite directions till the skin was pulled to it's limits and beyond. Scarlett was being forced backwards as she tried to reduce the pain malavika was causing her from her titty smashes as malavika grinned in delight.
Malavika soon had Scarlett Johansson on her back and was twisting savagely as tears began to flow down Scarlett's cheeks as the pain built up to an unbearable level. Malavika grinned as she thought she had her all but defeated, and she taunted Scarlett as she mashed her sore tits into one another till Scarlett Johansson, furious, grabbed her by the nipples again. Malavika mohanan's already sore right nipple was crushed between Scarlett's strong fingers as she pulled at the left nipple, twisting it round and round. Malavika continued her mashing attack with all she had, but slowly began to lose ground as Scarlett's attack on her nipples sapped her strength, her sensitive nipples throbbing, as she was now the one with tears flowing down her face from the torture she was enduring and she finally released her hold to grab at her foes hands. With all strength Scarlett Johansson gave a mighty tug and pulled malavika off to her right side by her nipples. As Scarlett, on her side, continued to pull and twist malavika managed to wrap her legs around Scarlett's midsection.
Scarlett gasped in pain as the powerful legs again crushed her sides, the muscles straining as malavika squeezed while still trying to free her nipples. They rocked back and forth as they struggled with snarled at each other. Scarlett's sides were screaming to be released, but she stubbornly refused to give in even as malavika finally freed her now red and swollen nipples, incredulous at the pain they were causing her, no one had attacked her nipples so extensively before. Scarlett tried to free her wrists but malavika was too strong and Scarlett was weakening by the second. Scarlett recovered and brought her hand down as hard as she could on the right nipple driving it into the tit as malavika screamed out again, especially when Scarlett's rings carved deeply into her breast.
Still she refused to release her scissors so Scarlett lowered her attack and punched malavika in the cunt till her legs fell open and Scarlett Johansson rolled away holding her agonised sides as malavika mohanan sobbed and moaned in pain as she rubbed her cunt and ripped nipple.
Recovering, but just barely, Scarlett Johansson dragged her self over to malavika and struggled to her feet. She stepped on malavika mohanan's hair with both feet then reached down and grasped both sweaty nipples securely. She reared back and pulled savagely as malavika started to arch her back and rise off the floor, till her hair pulled at her scalp hard stopping her rise and her breasts were pulled beyond their normal limits and she screamed in utter agony, but still would not concede. Scarlett repeated it as malavika bellowed out in ultimate pain. Scarlett Johansson tried to smash malavika mohanan's blazing nipples right through her breasts and body, as malavika mohanan screamed in torment. Finally an exhausted Scarlett released her and fell back on her ass, her breasts still showing blood red handprints from malavika's savage mauling, the pain so great, her torso throbbing with pain with every slight movement she took. Malavika still lay on the floor moaning, a sweaty mess as she lay on the floor slowly massaging her red, swollen nipples as she cried out in pain.
Neither woman expected their fight to go on this long, and even though both malavika and Scarlett were totally spent, both Scarlett and malavika wanted to destroy each other completely. Scarlett staggered to her feet, and malavika, still cupping her raw breasts, did the same.
Scarlett sent a high kick aimed at malavika's face, but malavika blocked the kick and sent a hard punch into Scarlett's stomach, her fist slamming into Scarlett's well-toned belly, having only an irritating effect on Scarlett as she reached out and ripped away at malavika's breasts with a hard swipe of her nails. Scarlett Johansson tore at malavika's left breast, as malavika let loose another gut punch, this one seeming to have a little more effect on Scarlett, but does not even pause her attack on malavika's tit. Scarlett tries to secure a tight grip on malavika's breast, but Scarlett Johansson's face suddenly twisted in pain suddenly as malavika gets at her breasts first, squeezing Scarlett's left boob and sinking her finger's into the soft flesh as Scarlett pinches her nipple between her nails and now has malavika in trouble as she forces her to her knee's from the pain of her nipple assault.
Scarlett's boob is released as malavika rams her fist into Scarlett's stomach again and again, causing her to arch over in pain, and malavika lets loose a hard uppercut that slams into the tender underside of Scarlett's left tit, sending the round tanned breast flying painfully upwards as Scarlett lets out a terrific moan of pain. Seeing her chance malavika takes full advantage and bangs another blow into the other breast as Scarlett, her face contorted in pain, struggles to regain control, ripping and tugging malavika's left breast around by the nipple.
Blow after tremendous blow crushes malavika mohanan's right breast against her chest as Scarlett Johansson hammers her breast flat, alternating between straight punches and uppercuts as tears begin to stream down malavika's eyes from Scarlett Johansson's attack on her left nipple and tit.
"OHHHHH GOD Scarlett----STOP!!! YOU'RE DESTROYING MY BREASTS!!!!" Malavika wails out Scarlett keeps up the pummeling, whacking malavika's breasts with her knuckles. Getting tired of punching the small mounds, Scarlett Johansson instead tries to pinch the fiery nipples off of malavika's swollen breasts. Kneading and corkscrewing malavika mohanan's soft breasts, Scarlett Johansson twists them around her rings and fingers, bending malavika's nipples painfully.
Scarlett's in more trouble now though than malavika, as her tits are bruised and swollen from malavika's unexpected attack on her chest and she desperately drive's her knee deeply into malavika's right tit, grinding her knee in savagely till she drives malavika onto her back in utter agony as she tries frantically to get the knee off her tit as Scarlett Johansson starts to straddle her, still grinding her knee into the breast for all she's worth.
Malavika's face shows the agony of her predicament as she starts pummeling Scarlett's face and chest with punches, catching her right in the mouth and sending her off her to the side holding her hand to her now mashed lower and bleeding lip. They crash together in a mutual bearhug on their knees, each starts to gain an advantage only to lose it till they suddenly part, each panting and hurt. Malavika takes a swipe at Scarlett's left breast, her fingernail slicing the areola as Scarlett cries out in pain, and retaliates by pulling malavika forward, into her right fist as it nails malavika in the nose, making it bleed.
"How's that feel you Bitch!?!" Scarlett yells. Malavika comes back with, " Not as bad as this!!!" as she plows her fist into Scarlett's right nipple with all her strength while with her other hand she tries desperately to keep the bleeding nostril closed."OHH SHIT!!! MY FUCKING TIT!!!" screams Scarlett, her breast turning purple from malavika's punch.
Abandoning her nose malavika and Scarlett each grab a handful of titflesh and it becomes a tug of war as first one pulls the other off balance and almost straddles her, then the other does the same, till malavika gains a small advantage over Scarlett, whose tits are much more swollen and battered from malavika's earlier fistic assault on them, twisting first one way and tugging hard, then the other as now Scarlett begins to bellow from the pain and tears are beginning to stream down her face.
Glaring down at her, malavika screams, "You like smashing my tits with your rings, lets see how you feel!!!" and with that malavika mohanan smashed down her ringed fist down on Scarlett Johansson's tender left breast, the tit mushrooming out and expanding painfully outward from the blow.
Scarlett sobbed in tremendous pain, clutching at her torn breast with both hands."Im not finished with you yet, BITCH" malavika says, bringing her fist up for another punch."UUGGHH, NOT THERE!!! NOT AGAIN!!! N...AUUUUGGGHH!" Scarlett moans out as malavika's fist whams into her tit.
Malavika mohanan rips Scarlett Johansson's swollen and bruised breasts around like taffy, till Scarlett, recovered somewhat from malavika's breast-bursting punches, jams her fingers grab her pussy hair pulls it and then begins scratching at the walls of her pussy, till soon blood is flowing past her wrist as malavika's titty twisting is now completely forgotten, Scarlett Johansson savagely ripping her nails around as all the just dominant malavika can do is scream in pain and finally shrieks in utter agony, tears gushing from her pretty eyes as she is totally under Scarlett's domination now.
Scarlett Johansson tortures her some more before she seems to tire of it, and suddenly standing up backs away from malavika, a sobbing mess on the floor. Scarlett cups her ravaged breasts with both hands, stroking the swollen flesh slowly as she moans in pain. She smiles through her pain at the blood on her fingers and hands from malavika's burning vagina. Scarlett Johansson turns to leave when she is slammed against a wall face-first by malavika mohanan. She cries out as malavika smashes her sides with punishing blows as she uses her upper body to keep Scarlett up against the wall, rubbing her sweaty breasts up and down Scarlett Johansson's glistening back.
Scarlett uses her ass to slam back at malavika who takes a further step back just as Scarlett narrowly misses her jaw with an elbow ,then quickly steps forward and cracks her knee into the small of Scarlett's back. Scarlett Johansson moans out in pain, another strike sending her in agony to the floor on her knees. Malavika mohanan tugs Scarlett Johansson's head up by the hair and whips her backwards, bringing her forearm down across Scarlett Johansson's breasts again and again as her foe tries desperately to block the punishing forearms as each one wails into the center of her boobs, driving the nipple in deeply and painfully as the tight mounds of flesh shake and roll around it.
With Scarlett still trapped on her knees facing the wall, malavika rams Scarlett Johansson's head against the wall twice, dazing Scarlett Johansson, then malavika yanks her head between her legs in a head scissors and reaches down with both hands and starts to tug upwards on each ravishing breast with all her might, far beyond the point they were designed to withstand. The muscles on her shoulders and arms bulging from the effort she is giving as Scarlett's muffled and painfilled screams try to escape from between her opponent's well toned and blood stained thighs.
Malavika mohanan again buries her hands into Scarlett Johansson's hair, wrenching her neck, head and body around painfully while still keeping up maximum pressure on her head. Scarlett moans out in extreme pain, as malavika cocks back her arms and brings the heels of her palms smashing into the sides of Scarlett's head, boxing her ears hard. Totally beaten, Scarlett still won't concede to malavika.
Malavika continues to assault her Scarlett's mouthwatering breasts until they are extremely red, swollen, and bruised. Scarlett's cries of pain and movements becoming less and less till she almost passes out between malavika mohanan's blood-streaked legs as the triumphant malavika mohanan adds a final painful tug on each breast before allowing Scarlett Johansson to fall to the floor defeated. Stepping back, malavika jumped into the air and splashed down hard onto Scarlett, driving her firm breasts into Scarlett's breasts, flattening them hard against Scarlett Johansson's toned body. Malavika stood over Scarlett and turned her body over onto her front, her face-down.
Scarlett was mumbling incoherently and tried to sit up, but malavika put a stop to that by climbing on top of Scarlett and pulled Scarlett Johansson's slender arms over her thighs and clasped her manicured hands under Scarlett's chin in a camel clutch. Malavika turned the rings on both her hands around so that they cut painfully into Scarlett's neck and chin. Malavika screamed for Scarlett to surrender, twisting Scarlett's head back and sideways violently, but Scarlett, slowly coming back to her senses, refused. Malavika sat back, settling her sexy naked ass against Scarlett's naked ass, hauling Scarlett's face upwards, bringing Scarlett's naked c breasts off the floor, Scarlett's body was bent far back, her spine feeling ready to snap from the pressure and Scarlett's breasts explode milk. Malavika felt Scarlett start to loose control as drool started coming down her chin into her hands, mixing in with the blood and sweat from Scarlett's smashed face.
"Arghhhhhhhh!!! OHHH PLEASE GOD!!! Malavika!!! STOPPPP!!!" Scarlett cried as her fingers dug into the thick carpet.She tried to hold out from the pain until malavika mohanan wrenched her neck back hard, yanking Scarlett's head back so that all the muscles in Scarlett Johansson's neck were standing out from exertion. A completely destroyed Scarlett Johansson passed out from the pain under malavika mohanan.
malavika got up and kick Scarlett ass she look at her boyfriend karan wahi he was horrified to see both women fight malavika came close to him and kiss him then malavika grabbed Scarlett hair and pull her close karan and malavika both burst cum in Scarlett Johansson unconscious body both malavika mohanan and karan wahi left the room malavika mohanan was very happy she was win the fight.
Malavika mohanan win .
[+] 1 user Likes Sakib's post
Like Reply
thanks thanks thanks thanks  
Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
Like Reply
One of my best story
Like Reply