Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Desi breastfeeding experiences
I am great fan of desi breastfeeding, I will share some experiences of mine and others also and aap sab bhi apne apne experiences jaroor share kare in both languages English and Hindi
[+] 1 user Likes ghost19's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
EXPERIENCE IN A MARRIAGE

It was summer time and Marriage season was going on in full swing. There was marriage in one of my relatives family, she was my "mausi", one female in her family was getting married. The event was scheduled to happen in a village. When i reached there i came to know that the marriage ceremony was going to take place in a temple..where both parties would meet and then after marriage would go to the village. I had arrange and look after the ceremony so i reached the temple and stared arranging. Environment was exciting as many young girls and hot women were arriving there.
I saw a couple of ladies carrying babies and go excited for a chance to see breastfeeding. I was well known to my mausi's family members i was roaming and sitting near to women groups. We were waiting for grooms family to come..meanwhile i saw few ladies breastfeeding already, i was excited but i had to look after the marriage so i got busy. Later the grooms family arrived and the program got started..now i became a little free from work and looked for mausi. I saw her sitting on the floor, in a corner of the temple a little away from where the marriage was taking place, she was surrounded by many ladies. Just then a young women came carrying a baby, she was stunning. She was very fair, good healthy looking , with large cleavage and large breasts. The baby was crying and i guessed she was looking to breastfeed the baby.
I was sitting on a cemented pavement just beside the wall, mausi was sitting just adjacent on floor with other ladies, all were facing towards the marriage program, The lady knew my mausi and came and sat facing towards mausi i.e opposite to the marriage proceedings..now she was directly in front of me.She was placing down her purse and my mausi started to talk to her she got busy talking and while doing so she put the baby in her lap and removed her pallu and started to unhook her blouse
and lifted her red blouse, her large breast came out with brown areola and nipple.It was very big and looked heavy.i was shocked . She put nipple in babys mouth and started to chat with mausi. She didn't cover her breast and i stared at her breast.It was an amazing sight..After a while baby slept and she covered her breast. During the whole marriage time she would feed the baby many times and i would come and sit near her and get the full view...no one suspected and i enjoyed. Later I got to see her naked breasts in another one of family marriage. Still get hard on remembering her.
[+] 5 users Like ghost19's post
Like Reply
Breastfeeding experience while traveling in a bus.

Once I traveling from U.P. to Bihar. That was before chath puja festival & there was rush due to people traveling in large numbers.I reached the bus station...
All the buses were full.I somehow managed a ticket in a bus that was half for public and half for goods..In the back side, in last seat just beside the window there were
2 seats empty but all other seats at the last had goods placed on them.It was evening, just then an old women with another young beautiful women came rushing with their luggage's, the younger women who was very attractive and curvy was carrying a baby in her hand, just as i started checking her the bus started to move and i had to go up in the bus.I was sad but to my luck both women also got up in the bus & came behind me.They were followed by the conductor of the bus...he said to them
If you want to go then you will have to manage in the back sides last seat...They agreed.The conductor asked me to somehow manage 3 people in the last seat in which only 1 was vacant.The younger women said to me to shift goods from one seat so that even one seat gets vacant, they will manage.I somehow managed to sift some goods to get a little seat.Now the older lady took window seat, the younger lady took next seat & I somehow managed next to her , sitting very closely..with our shoulders and arms touching.Coming to the younger lady...she was young, slightly fleshy, curvy with big eyes and red lips..fair.She was wearing yellow sari with black blouse.I could see her large cleavage from above her blouse...she was busty.She was speaking to the older lady in bhojpuri..The older lady was looking pale and was tired.first half of the bus was full with passengers and the other half was full with goods and brown boxes.We 3 people were almost secluded in the back.NO one could see us in the back from front.I didn't knew this journey would become exciting for me.
As there was rush and we boarded the bus and took our seat, the ladies were still managing their luggage's... the baby became restless and started to cry, younger women was talking to the other women and placed the baby in her lap with its head towards my side...i.e the let side and shifted her pallu. and started to unhook the blouse buttons...I saw her blouse covered breasts which was very big...I could not stare away and kept looking.she was looking towards the women and not concerned about me..she unhooked blouse and lifted her blouse and her huge breast came out jumping.It was fair and had very large brown areola and erect nipple, she turned and looked towards baby and took hold o her breast and to my surprise pressed the breast hardly a couple of times...fist few drops of milk came ot then a jet of milk came out,now she placed the nipple inside babys mouth...I was stunned and had hard on.She started talking to the lady and didnt even cover...I stared at her breasts...looked at the veins just above her areola and nipple.Her breast were full and round...it was a erotic sight for me.I was so close that I could have touched her breast, If i lowered my face i could suck her breast..,Just baby left the nipple with a jerk and few jets of milk started coming out...the women looked at the baby and took the breast in her hand...as she lifted the breast to put it back in babys mouth the jets of milk started coming out more...baby again started to drink..this happened many times. At last the baby left the nipple...she lifted the baby and started to play and show the baby to the other women...but she didnt put her breast in or cover it..She was topless from left side with me staring at her dripping nipple.After a while she closed her blouse.
[+] 4 users Like ghost19's post
Like Reply
I m a well built unmarried guy working in a MNC in Delhi & a kind of freak trying to experiment everything in my life including giving ultimate freedom to myself. Anyways the sweet experience I am going to narrate here which changed me altogether is a very recent 2 yrs back. I have been in Delhi for quite some long 6-7 years living in apartments & hostels. Until recently in 2007 I changed to a new locality in Delhi with my 2 friends who are very reserved & kind of still not matured enough when it comes to dealing with women. We were searching for a flat & found a decent Ground Floor Flat at a nice locality.

Very next day of shifting when I returned home from office as usual. I found somebody walking down the stairs, We have a common entry / exit for all the floors & door of which is unfortunately right in front of our Apartment. I got my key, unlocked the door & opened it. Immediately I found a female voice “Aaccha to aapne liya hai Ground Floor” “Haan ji” I responded. This Lady was Rupali living with her husband and a 4 yrs Girl 3 months baby on 1st

Floor & 2nd floor was not given on rent by Landlord. “Sab kuch theek se re-arragne ho gaya” she asked “Haan Bhabhiji”. This Bhabhiji word I don’t know how came out of my mouth but later we ended up in Bhabhi Devar kind of scene. Rupali was from Rajasthan. A Lady with Milky white skin, Face without any marks, Long Strong Black Hair, Dark Eyes who can speak their own language. On top of this she was having figure which every female wishes / dreams to possess. Boobs like sweet ripe mangoes hanging from trees. And Ass which would make every man go ride.

Now everyday I would return from office she would come down and stand on my door to talk with me with her baby in hands. Our talks gradually started with personal details & as day by day passed we kind of started talking emotions & you know once you talk emotions with somebody u eventually become close to that person. Up till now I didn’t had any desire for this lady. After few days she started bringing something to eat for me like sweets, dishes cooked in day or something like which I taste & praise a lot for her cooking.

Day by day I found Rupali feeling friendly with me & talking / expressing emotions very comfortably & there was no barrier among us. Inside myself I praise her for this boldness to take initiative to talk with me and I like such type of ladies who like to live life keeping all social & so called taboos aside. I found that Rupali isn’t happy with Jatin (his husband) as he isn’t kind a guy to deal rightly with women as he frequently abused her & her parents & used to shout a loud so that entire locality can listen.

She used to discuss this & other issues with me & also used to praise me that I speak to her in very polite manner & the girl I would marry would be very happy and all that. Also she liked my attitude & energy to handle house hold chores with equal participation like Cooking skills, Washing, Cleaning etc. She used to came down to talk to me in her nighty & I never used to notice anything. One day she as she came down I found that she is wearing something new sort of nighty.

This one was having a deep neck & her cleavage was apparently visible in this. To my shock I found that today she isn’t wearing any Bra at all. I was stunned!!! By this amazing change in her. I tried to keep my eyes away but couldn’t. Other days she used to go to upstairs when the baby used to cry but today she came inside my room. I was like eyes opened without a blink. Anyways I didn’t show that I have taken notice of this. I was behaving very normally.

Rupali came inside slowly sat on the bed. I went inside the kitchen to have a glass of water. Our Kitchen has a window opened to the room wherein on Bed Rupali was sitting with baby. The door of room was very slightly opened. While I picked up the glass from the Kitchen Almirah I tried to peek inside the room wherein Rupali was sitting.

She sat comfortably on the bed & now was trying things so that baby can calm down. But bay wasn’t at all. I was standing inside kitchen watching all this. The nighty today she was wearing was having a button on Cleavage area so that the deep cut between both sides doesn’t falls aside to apparently bare her fruits. She took her hands towards this button & unbuttoned her nighty. Oh ma God!!! Such a milky fruit inside.

Amazing size & with kind of appeal that it instantly sent signals to my penile nerve for erection and to my surprise I found that I have already got initial hard on. I came out of kitchen with glass of water in hand & sat on the bed. By this time Rupali had adjusted her nighty in a way that the baby started suckling milk & very small part of her fruits was visible for me. But for a Bachelor like me even a glimpse is enough and I was getting a eyeful.

She was looking towards her baby and I was looking at her fruits. She turned her face towards me and caught me staring at her breasts. She smiled I exchanged smile. Now I found that she is very comfortable with me. And by now only I had this new feeling for her in my mind. Anyways we started talks as usual and suddenly talks turned to breastfeeding. “Having Kids isn’t a easy Job, I have to feed him 4-5 times a day”

She said. “Yes of coz” I replied. “So how long breastfeeding is required” I asked “its up to a woman how long she can, I breastfed Guidya for 3 years, those were initial happy years of my life”. She replied. “So doesn’t you get hurt when baby bites” I asked. “Yes but not in initial months until the dents are there, in case of Gudiya it was very problematic, She was kind of mad for breast milk and didn’t opted for any other meal than milk. I had to feed her every now and then, sometimes in some places where I didn’t found it comfortable there too I had to feed her.”

Suddenly in between this she found that baby is done with her one breast as soon as he unlashed baby from her nipple she found that baby was still hungry. And for me it was a complete eye full of her ripen fruit, Oh my God! It was awesome piece of flesh, Full white with Pink areolas, Erect Wet Nipple and a drop of her milk just now came out of your breast & now waiting to fall down.

She immediately placed her hand below the nipple so that milk doesn’t spoils clothes. Baby again started little crying. She turned her face towards me and again caught my eyes staring at her fruit. “abhi iska man nahi bhara hai.” She said, I smiled. And she had a kind of different smile on her face. I was watching all this and she knew that I m diligently watching all this with all the curiosity. She slowly place the baby on bed. Now she put back her breast inside and pulled other breast outside. She rubbed the breast for a moment, perhaps to mobilize the flow of milk. Picked the baby again, put on lap and lashed baby to her nipple. Baby started suckling.

This time she was a bit careless, I don’t know perhaps intentionally she kept her whole breast open for my eyes and turned her face towards me. I was watching her fruit. “So do you have milk all around the day” I asked. She laughed a bit. I smiled. “Haan” Her voice was different this time. “Kabhi kabhi to itna ki baby pita nahi hai aur inme itna dard hota hai ki.” She said. “Tab kya karte ho” I asked. “’

Tab, hmmmm…. Kya kar sakti hu. Wait karti hu ki baby kab piyega”. Her voice was entirely different this time and I catched this point. “Aaccha tumhari koi gf hai kya” she asked. “No” I replied. “To kabhi kabhi to Gudiya abhi bhi piti hogi” I asked. She smiled “Nahi pagal…. ab wo badi ho gai hai. Haan kabhi kabhi….” She laughed very loudly….. “kya” I asked. “Kuch nahi” she replied. Then after few seconds she said “Jab Guidya doodh piti thi to kabhi kabhi Jatin bhi rat ko pita tha….. “ she laughed like anything… and I too laughed….. “Sach” I asked…. “Hmmmm”.

By this time her baby was done and slept. She kept the baby aside. and looked out for breast. Drops were coming one after one and she kept her hand below her nipple to avoid milk drop on clothes. “Koi kapda hai kya” she asked. I handed out one old cloth. Her full breast was outside her maxi dripping milk. “Jaise abhi Baby ne pura dudh nahi piya aur mujhe dard ho raha hai…..” she said. “oh” i said. “Ab pata nahi kab piyega aur tab tak mujhe yeh jhelna padega” she said. “Kuch aur nahi kar sakte” I asked. “Jaise” she said. “

Aap doodh haath se nikal do ya koi aur pi le” I asked. “Nahi pagal haath se aur dard hota hai, Aur jatin ab utne interested nahi, Aur kisi se mai yeh bat keh nahi sakti.”Immediately baby turned and was about to fall down. I quickly stood up and hold the baby. In between this I was about to fall on her and accidently I brushed with her open breast. “Ah’ She said. I sat down. We both were breathing heavily due to this. I sat down and don’t know from where I got the courage. I asked “Kya mai aapki help kar sakta hu”. “

Chal pagal” she laughed and holds my hand. She took my hand in her hand and I felt her warmness. She guided my hands to her fruit. I kept my hand on her boob….. Ohhhh! It was so soft and warm there…… I slowly pressed it. We made a eye contact for mutual consent. I kept the baby aside and put my head on her lap. “Ruko abhi” she said. “Pehle darwaja band karo” I stood up and closed the door. I came back, sat on the bed, she spread her legs parallel on the bed and made way for me to place my head on her lap.

She smiled, now her fruit was touching my cheeks and milk was still dripping. She picked my head in her hands and asked for a kiss. I lip kissed her for around 2-3 minutes. She rolled her fingers through my hair and placed my head at right place in her lap. Now she said first kiss me on my fruit except nipple……I started giving gentle sweet kisses in slow with long timings to ignite the hungry woman inside her.

I gave her kisses all around her fruit except the nipple……”Ab nipple per kiss karo … long kiss” I gave a long kiss on her nipple… She closed her eyes taking deep breaths and sweet moans. Suddenly she put her hand on my pants where my dick was semi erect and started rubbing there. Now she opened her eyes. “To tumhe dudu pina hai, naughty” then she put her nipple into my mouth and I started suckling warm milk.

Guys it was amazing like Buttermilk without sugar / salt but the erotic feeling of having such milk from the breasts a woman of dreams was awesome, warm and soft touches of her breast on my cheeks were adding to this. I put my hands on his other breast inside the maxi and started slowly pressing it.. She closed her eyes and I was continuing my enjoyment of suckling and rubbing. Her hand was on the other side finding my zip to reach my tool. All this continued for few minutes.

Suddenly I found some noise around the door and she sensed that Jatin is around. I stood up. She closed the nighty and picked the baby to reach the door. Jatin parked the car, open the door & was there. He couldn’t sense what scene was inside the room few minutes back. Rupali & me exchanged smiles and we both knew that a new spark has come in life without saying a single word. I exchanged hello with Jatin and Rupali and Jatin climed the stairs to reach their apartment on 1st floor.
[+] 2 users Like ghost19's post
Like Reply
Once I had seen a hot, beautiful, young lady breastfeed very closely.I had gone to one of the holy place in northern India, there was a river in which people were taking bath.There were many families there, people would take bath and their family members would wait in changing and sitting area,I kept my belongings beside some family
which had some ladies and went to bath, when I returned I saw a new family had come there, all of them went for bath but I saw one young lady sitting just beside my belongings with a baby.Just as I went closer and was opening my bag the kid started to cry and the women quickly pulled up her blouse and her big breast came out jumping.she was very fair with large brownish areola and dark nipple.kid started to feed and I was standing facing her diagonally and watching her breast.She kept looking towards her family members who were bathing at some distance.I watched baby feed for some time then an old family member women returned back.I became cautious but both of them started talking and paid no interest towards me, just then the baby left the breast and her whole breast was hanging naked.I was staring just then the women looked at me watching her ripe breast, she looked down at the baby and put breast in her blouse then to my surprise she put the baby towards her right side and started to pull her right side blouse up while talking to the other lady and looked at me, again she caught me staring but even then she went ahead and pulled her blouse up and her right breast came out ,I saw that closely.then other members of her family also came and i moved away from there.
Like Reply
This happened during my summer holiday stay at my grandparents house. Their was a joiint family. My grandmother, my aunty and uncle and their infant kid and another aunty and uncle and their teen daughter.

One evening, we were sitting having our tea when the younger aunty baby started crying. She started to feed him and properly covered her breasts and his mouth. I was sitting just beside the aunt and grandmother was sitting across us. Another aunt daughter was sitting on a chair just opposite to me.
After some time when the baby still feeding, i get bored and in my childish manner, i started playing with his legs and trying to tease him. When he didn;t respond, suddenly pulled his legs towards me and in the process, the baby was shifted down in aunty's lap. Due to this, aunty's breast came out in open. I was totally shocked by this and didn;t knew how to respond. I just sat there. Aunty then handled the baby and pulled him back propely in her lap but all this time, her breast was out open for all of us to see. She was sayihg to me, bhaiya kaise karte ho aap, pareshan mat karo betu ko.

But I didn't hear all that, I was just looking at it, her breast. It was dark in color and has small areola but a large nipple, at least an inch long. The nipple was wet due to baby's saliva. I took a glance at my cousin's face and she was also looking at aunty's breast. After setting the baby properly in her lap, aunty then took her breast and pulled it inside the blouse.
Like Reply
Experience at Calcutta railway station

This happened when i was going Delhi from Calcutta. It was the month of June...hottest month of the year.It was afternoon, I had reservation and reached station 20 minutes earlier than the trains departure time. As always Calcutta station was crowded, I checked he platform number from which train would leave and started to move towards the platform.I looked for seat in one of the pillars at the corner of the platform.There was also a cemented seat just before the pillar.I was making my way through the crowd just before i reached a family captured the cemented seat and i put my luggage on pillar's circular seat. I turned and saw that the family had 3 members...one very old women, husband wife and a small baby which was carried by the women. The women's back side was towards me. I noticed the women was curvy and fleshy.They chit-chatted in bangla, Just then it was announced that the train would run 1 hr late from the station.Back then train were late mostly..I was angry none the less. I looked at the family next to me and they were still arranging luggage.the husband talked and left the place, just then the women turned and started to take seat next to the women and sat near me.I looked at her and was stunned at her beauty.She was fair with big black eyes with huge bust, her cleavage was big.Her left side pallu was already in the side and her huge round blouse covered breast was visible, her lower hook of blouse was open and i realized she was a breastfeeding mother. She had loud makeup with red lipstick on her lips.As it was hot summer she was sweating and i saw sweat on her cleavage too.She took seat and folded her legs also and put baby on lap and to my surprise immediately unhooked her blouse and took out her left breast. breast was very big with big dark nipples. I was shocked.I took one step towards her and started looking at breast closely from above.She didn't cover , I was looking at veins just above the areola area. Baby was drinking milk hurriedly. She was chatting and looking here and there but not looking at me. This was the biggest breast i have ever seen, baby's head was half the size compared to it.
This continued for few minutes and i took my seat, the circular pillar seat just next to her.now the side breast was visible to me.It was fleshy and i guessed it would be full with milk. I was looking at baby's mouth area and half visible areola...just then the baby moved and her nipple came out.It was erect and turgid .i was shocked to see milk dripping from it.She looked at baby's face and put breast back in blouse.She fed her baby many times before the train showed up and i enjoyed it thoroughly.This was the first time i saw Bengali women's boob I think Bengali women are most attractive and hottest.
[+] 5 users Like ghost19's post
Like Reply
Dear friends, Maine apne and dusro ke experiences collect kar ke share kiye is thread mein please aap sab bhi kabhi koi aisa experience apna ya kisi dusre ka share kijiye please
Like Reply
I have seen many a times in bus. The bus would pass through a village and few women with babies would get in and breast feed them without covering during the half hour journey. This was a daily view for me during school days. Also the village women wouldn't wear any bra, so even if they are not feeding I could see their nipples poking through the blouse. Best viewed when I was I still remember those days and women even after 30yrs.

Nowadays women have started wearing blouse with bra in villages which is sad for young boys.
Like Reply
Now days very modern moms of urban areas don't give their feed to their own babies
Like Reply
luv this breast feeding topic,,,luv to share few moment i have experience when my wife was lactating,,,, during that time i use to drink her milk a lot and enjoyed it ,,luv the way my wife use to put her boobs in my mouth and ask me to suck and many a time she sprayed jets from her both boobs on my mouth i like the taste of it and enjoyed that moments,, also once i asked my wife to make tea with her breast milk,,,,,,,lol
[+] 2 users Like ravimadhvi99's post
Like Reply
Such an awesome and exciting topic. I love to see Indian woman opening their blouse and letting out their juicy boobies. I have seen lot of breastfeeding actions. I will tell the most recent one.

I have a close friend in my office. She just a delivered a baby few months back. she was on pregnancy leave. She was about to join office by May but due to her baby and corona she doesn't want to continue working. So she resigned the Job. For finishing formalities she has to come to office in person and sign some papers. She asked me to pick her up. So I gave her a ride in my car to office. While we were returning to her home ,her baby started to cry out of hunger. she got pissed off because she was in salwar. But she had no option. 

I told her to go back seat and feed her baby. She went back and got ready to feed her baby.meanwhile I adjusted my front mirror towards her. Damn she opened her salwar and let out her 34 D big brown titties. Her areola was so big and her nipples were poiting out. I could see green vains running all over boobs. She placed her baby mouth near her boobs and rubbed her nipples on it's mouth. First baby drank in right boob and then shifted for left boob. Her both boobs were hanging out and was swaying to my car movement. By that site itself I jizzed in my pant. Then after the baby fed,she put her boobies back into her salwar and I dropped her at her home..

Those brown titties are still my eyes full
40 வயதை கடந்த ஆண், வாழ்க்கையில் இன்செஸ்ட் மற்றும் கக்கோல்ட் அனுபவங்கள் பல உண்டு 
[+] 4 users Like vatsayana2.0's post
Like Reply
ghost19 ..very nice experiences. If you are into balatkaar fantasy and torture etc...we can do voice on pics of an aunty showing full nude nipples while breastfeeding...please ping me. However, i am looking for baltkaar fantasy VOICE only and not normal chat...
Like Reply
(15-06-2020, 08:38 PM)ghost19 Wrote: Now days very modern moms of urban areas don't give their feed to their own babies
Why so and What will the baby eat then. Please elaborate.
Like Reply
Sucked wife’s udders during her lactating days, everyday , more than the kids!! Loved it

She was like a cow
Like Reply
Nice topic,if any one joins in i can share my variety experience
Like Reply
(26-10-2022, 10:57 PM)DominatorX Wrote: Nice topic,if any one joins in i can share my variety experience

Share your breastfeeding seen experience
Like Reply
I have seen my relative breastfeed her son  when she came to visit our house. We slept in the same room because our house was small . Night when she was feeding I saw glimpse of her milky boobs,I was watching her with my dick getting hard . When I woke up in the morning her breast was clearly visible with hard nipple,she was asleep without knowing her breast is fully visible I tried to wake her up but she didn't wake up so I thought this is my chance and slowly touched her breast and squeezed little and after a while I went outside.

Another incident was when I was in high-school my aunt had some pain in her boobs so she asked me to get ghee and she put it on her boobs and started squeezing in front of me , I saw milk coming from her boobs
Like Reply