Adultery Sahana: My, Once shy, Bengali wife-- part 2
Dear readers,
Hello I am dhaka1989. Some seem to remember me. But hello to you all in xossipy. 

I used to post in xossip and was in the middle of my story Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife. But life got in the way and then xossip closed. I plan to continue my story here. 

The first part of the story for those who have not read it yet has been post by sarit11 under Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989. Big thanks to him for doing such a wonderful service. Here it is https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=26664.

Note: that Sarit11's thread is the first part and is a must read. Please read it before reading this thread.

Thank you 
Joy Bangla
Much love to everyone.
[+] 1 user Likes dhaka1989's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Part 2

Please bear with me, as i get into the rhythm of writing eroticas and look at my work with kindness. 

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. RESEMBLANCE WITH ANY PERSON ALIVE OR DEAD IS A PURE COINCIDENCE

Enjoy. 

Post 1

Continuing from part 1. Part 2 from second paragraph.

‘And your cock was so rock hard as you were fucking me!’ she retorted and then gasped as she realized my cock was standing erect now. ‘You really love me acting like this, don’t you? You want me be a slut again, to drink his warm cum?’ She asked a rhetorical question she now fully knew the answer to, licking her lips, as she leaned in and took hold of my cock and started slowly stroking it. ‘Do you really want me to be a slut?’ she took my cock in her mouth gave it a quick few sloppy sucks and kisses before sitting straight up. ‘You wait here,’ she said, ‘don’t move and try not to touch yourself, I will need it,’ getting up from the bed, taking her phone from the bedside table and tossing mine over to me. ‘Don’t go anywhere,’ she again said before going in to the hallway to what seemed like the guest room. I knew she was going to do something with Anis, I just didn’t know what. But I had to trust her and till now she did not break her trust, so like a good boy, I waited.

After a minute or so long, my phone rang. It was a Facetime call from Sahana. As I received it, I found myself staring at a video of Sahana with a partially erect cock in front of her face. Anis’s legs seemed to be spread between which Sahana was laid down in prone position, with her hand griping the cock at its base. Anis was handling the phone it seemed and was tasked to capturing the entire show and streaming it live to me, with addition to having his cock being handled by my wife. I entirely knew what was coming next.
‘Ali baby, your wife will do something sexy right now, got it?’ she spoke to the camera, giggling. The cock shaking in her hand and getting harder. Then she got up slightly, supported by her elbows and gave the cock a sloppy kiss, ‘ready?’ she asked in to the camera. I was already shaking with excitement.

‘Are you ready? Really? Stop stroking that cock!’ she giggled. I immediately stopped stroking my cock, realising that I had been lightly stroking my cock from the start. She knew me well. She looked at the camera with a self-satisfied grin, spit a glob of spit onto the head, lathering up with cock with a few strokes, leaned in, opening her mouth to suck on the cock-head, then licking, running her tongue from the base to the head from one side and then on the other. She was wetting the entire cock from all sides, sucking on the tip, then doing the routine all over again. It was a scene to remember and it was seared into my memory. She maybe did for a minute or more, I do not know. I was enthralled. As she got to sucking the tip of the cock, Anis was lightly thrusting his pelvis upwards, eager to get more of his cock into her mouth. But she was controlling him, calming him with her touches and the mastery with her mouth. Ali was moaning with Sahana moaning too, as her lips would close around the head.

‘The cock is nice and hard for me. Look look,’ as she said into the camera, to me and Anis it seemed, her audience, ‘Am I Ms. Blowjobber? Am I the best?’ I was nodding involuntarily, mesmerised. There was a faint yes from Anis. She leaned in again and took most of the cock into the mouth, throating it, then taking the cock out and putting it back in again, repeating it for effect. It soon settled into a rhythmic sucking with her bobbing her head up and down on the shaft, her eyes playfully taunting the camera, taunting me as she sucked him. It was a work of art, the whole scene was. Her beautiful flawless face, sucking on my friends cock, was something I never expected to see, so clearly, if pixel to cherish and lust after. I knew if she kept this up Anis would not last long and I had to see the glimpse of this infront of me. So I silently got out of the bed with my boner sticking out in erection and I tiptoed into the guestroom.

The door was wide open. Anis was lying on the bed with his eyes open staring at the beauty at the end of his cock, who had her back to me, dutifully sucking. He noticed I was there on the doorway and our eyes met and he seemed calm with a peaceful smile on his face. He wasn’t supposed to be so unnerved by my presence. But then I realised it was due to the sucking my wife was giving him, as he would throw his head back every now and then, hissing. I still had the phone held infront of me. Taking both the video of her face working her magic and the real life back of her head. Anis was making faces now, his eyes squinting; he was close. She felt it too and took the cock out of her mouth, rubbing the head across her lips.

And then without warning, he groaned and came.

He flooded her mouth and spilling onto her face, smearing cum all over her lips, nose and chin, coating it with each spasm. She kept on rubbing the cock head on her lips until she felt the cock lose life. I Could not hold myself any longer as took steps forward, getting on to the bed in between my wife’s spread legs, putting the phone down and spreading the legs even further, lining my erect cock on her sex, leaned close to her face, as her ass automatically moved upwards trying to take me in. I slowly slid forward entering her sex with her pushing back to engulf my entire length. As soon as I could get fully in I started thrusting in and out.

I was like a madman as I fucked her from the back. She needed me and I desperately needed her. I had never fucked her so hard, so fast. I was never so hungry with lust, ever. I had my right hand grip Sahana’s hair as the other was on the bed supporting me as I pumped. When I could open my eyes for a second, I saw Anis staring at us with his mouth open. We were putting on a great show. But maybe for him it was all too much too take, especially as he was spent. I did not care as I hammered away. I leaned close to wife’s ears, ‘sucking my friend are you? You slut!! You slut!!’ I whispered into her ears with my teeth clenched, a whisper loud enough for the entire room to hear, a made deep thrusts into her. She only moaned in reply. As I was preparing to say more into her ears, her dam broke and her pussy gushed, wetting her insides and my cock. She groaned whilst catching her breath. This might have been too much for her too handle, but I had to finish too, so I kept hammering her now slippery pussy.

After she recovered somewhat, she turned her head as much as she could while still getting fucked, ‘yes.. I .. am a.. slut, I love cock, so… give it.. to.. me.. feel me.. up!’ she managed to say. Hearing her confession and demand I grew wilder and thrust with abandon, feeling myself getting close. Within second I came filling her up, both of us moaning as I filled her pussy up with my juice.
When I was spent, I started kissing her shoulders in an effort to catch my breath, as we were both collapsed, her still under me. And I slowly got up, letting her turn around and finally facing me.

‘That was wonderful,’ she said to me, her face still showing traces of cum left from her blowjob, and turned her head to Anis, ‘you were great too, I enjoyed that.’ Anis was still there, I was quickly forgetting.

‘Stop thanking me, it should I thanking you, both of you,’ he replied somewhat caught off gaurd, put on the spotlight.  She crawled to Anis on her fours and kissed him on his cheek. Her lips must have smelt of his cum. He did not seem to mind.

She then lept out of bed and dragged me out with her, shouting back at Anis as she left the room, ‘rest now, be ready for breakfast in an hour,’ and I just followed her ass back to our room.

Like Reply
Double post
[+] 1 user Likes dhaka1989's post
Like Reply
so great to see you start the story. keep up the fantastic work buddy...
[+] 1 user Likes longindian_axe's post
Like Reply
you are the best writter brother... like magician... I love ur erotica soooo much..... thanks for an awesome update... Waiting for next..
Like Reply
woww grt strd ....super waiting more
Like Reply
Handsdown..awesome story this is...waiting for long update..kudos..!!
Like Reply
bro ad circumcised dick
Like Reply
hi
nice story
Like Reply
pls update the next parts...
Like Reply
welcome back dhaka1989. you came with a bang. if you remember I am the regular reader of this story back in xossip. I am over joyed when you came back here. I really appreciate you started very fast again. please continue the story as speed as you can. thank you so much for writing again.
ENJOY THE LIFE AS IT COMES happy
SJ IRK OBG BPST YJ-DD
Like Reply
welcome back,,,& super thanks,,,,waiting for next ,,i am from #Bangladesh ,,,,,joldi joldi baki update den ,,,
Like Reply
aaj raate ki kuno update diben
Like Reply
update plz bro
Like Reply
Welcome back brother missed you a lot.
I had your story saved in my phone which I lost last diwali.
Now pleasure to read your story here. Good luck.
Like Reply
Awesome! Thanks for the update. Sahana is like a dream wife to me! Waiting for more of her adventures.
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
update pls bro.. waiting to see more of Sahana adventures.. I am sure she would be freely roaming nude in front of Anis from now on.. Let Anis also return the favor of blowjob by sucking her...
Like Reply
waiting for update..
Like Reply
Pl update bhai
Like Reply