Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Seeing taboo things when staying at Aunts house
What kind of taboo things have you seen when staying at Aunts house.

I remember one incident when I was 18. I was staying at my aunt's house, and she used to have 2 daughters, both cousins older than I was then - one was 20 - Apoorva, one 25 - Shruti. Both husband and wife used to work.

Being a house where there were more women than men, there used to be a lot of womanly talk going on. They never paid me much attention.

One day I was out in the backyard, and just my aunt and her daughter's were in the house. I heard them laughing and came back up to the verandah to see what was happening. The door was closed, but it had glass panes, and I could slide the curtain to the side and see inside.

They were talking about something, laughing, my aunt was on the bed - they had just had lunch and she used to rest after that.  She was in a saree.

The older daughter - pushed her mom to lie on the side....and started to push up her saree. Both were laughing, and I was wondering what was going on. My aunt was facing towards the door - none of them could see me - lying on her side. She was laughing and frantically trying to push down her saree. But my older cousin - Shruti - was stronger, and she pinned down her mom's hands and managed to push up the saree till her waist. I had never seen a mature woman's legs before - my aunt's were thick and fleshy. The saree got pushed a bit more, and I could see her panties. They were maroon with small flower prints - I knew they were flowers because I had seen them drying on the rope many times. Shruti kept holding her mom's hands and pushed up the saree even higher. The younger cousin - Apoorva - was just sitting nearby and laughing.

My aunt stopped protesting at some point and just playfully slapped Shruti's hand. Shruti by then had pulled down my aunt's panties to her thighs - the maroon panties rolled down like a rope. I could not see her buttocks because she was on her side, facing towards the door I was peeping in from. But I could see a dark place between her legs....which was her pubic hair.

Shruti next leaned down and spread my aunt's buttocks, giggling all the time. She was apparently looking at my aunt's anus, and my aunt was also laughing hard now. I could not understand what the point was of this, but I did get some strange feelings then and later when I thought about it.

I could hear their voices, and Shruti was saying "it's a little pinkish", giggling all the while. I was scared they might hear me or see me peeping, but I did not want to move away.

Once Shruti let go, her mom pulled up her panties and adjusted her saree. She was saying something like "yours should also be checked"...and laughing. Shruti showed her thumbs and said "no way you all will see mine".

Apoorva by then had come up behind Shruti. Even though she was younger she used to participate in a lot of sports, and was very strong. She suddenly grabbed Shruti around her waist from behind and lifted her. Shruti was in a nighty - both daughters used to wear nighties at home - a blue colored one. As soon as she was grabbed Shruti let out a loud scream, "let me goooooo". I was scared but kept looking.

Apoorva had pushed down her elder sister on the bed by then, on her back, and was trying to lift her nighty up. Shruti was struggling, kicking her legs, both laughing, which made it difficult. My aunt was just watching, not taking any part in it.

After a bit of this, Shruti was tired and Apoorva finally raised her sister's nighty up. I could see only that Shruti had black panties on. Apoorva tried to push them down but Shruti held on, pulling at the waist elastic. Apoorva finally managed to get Shruti on her side - so that Shruti was lying on her side on the bed, and her back was towards the door, meaning I could see her backside clearly with her nighty up. Her black panties fully covered her buttocks, and I was surprised at how big a woman's buttocks could be.

Apoorva slid Shruti's black panties down while Shruti kept trying to cover her butt with her hands. In spite of that the younger sister managed to spread open Shruti's big buttocks and look at her anus. She called out to her mom - my aunt - "ma come see it's pinkish too". My aunt was laughing, but she sat up on the bed to see. I could not see much between Shruti's ass because Apoorva was in front of her.

Shruti by then had regained her strength and pushed her sis away, pulling up her panties and pushed her nighty down. All three looked tired.

By then my heart was beating fast and I was scared somebody might come up behind me and catch me peeping. So I went off, back to what I was doing.
[+] 4 users Like observer2019's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Wow! Very interesting. Keep going
Like Reply
During my stay at my aunt's place, the other thing I used to notice a lot were the many panties and bras that used to be washed along with other clothes and kept for drying. Being at that age where such things were not easily seen, and with a natural fascination for such things, I used to notice them a lot. All laundry was done in the washing machine, and usually one of Shruti or Apoorva would put them up for drying. The first time I saw Apoorva putting up her mom's and her own panties for drying - I was passing by, going to the kitchen, not even looking at her. But I did notice what she was holding in her hands, and then she noticed me too. Immediately, her face turned a bit red and she put the panties back in the bucket, and took another piece of cloth to dry. I hastily moved on but the view of what she was holding - a pair of black panties - stayed on in my mind.

That thought led to others - including what kind Apoorva wore under her clothes. There was no easy way to check the ones drying, since I was scared of being caught. But once in a while, when the clothes were brought in, or kept together, I would get a chance to see and actually touch those forbidden clothes. My first one was a pair of red panties, with small multicoloured flowers printed on it. There was nobody around and I fished it out of a pile of clothes. The softness of the fabric amazed me. I kept on caressing it, checking the way it was cut and sewn, the red elastic, around the waist, around the legs. There was a small label on the inside, and it said "Bodycare : 85 cm". I thought of my own underwear which was 85 cms too....and wondered who these red ones might belong too.

It was not hard to guess - because my aunt had a pretty big behind, and so did Shruti, which I knew after I saw her black pantied ass that day. So these must be Apoorva's. My first thought was of Apoorva's round, firm buttocks covered in these panties, inside her clothes. She would mostly wear skirts (knee length) or jeans outside, and a nighty at home. I had a burning desire to see what they looked like when she wore them, and more of her panties.

A few days later, Apoorva was dressed to go out and was waiting for her friend. She had put on a printed skirt, frills around the hem, and a pink top - not so tight. I was out in the back yard, and she was sitting at the edge of the verandah, on the steps. Just then my aunt called her for something, and in a careless moment Apoorva bent backwards to reply to her mom - and her skirt rode up a bit from her knees. Her legs had parted, and I could see she was wearing some kind of dark coloured tights inside till her thighs. This was a new thing for me. I knew girls wore panties under their skirts, or full length tights to ankles but I had never seen such tights. They were more like shorts.

A few days later I found them in the bathroom where she had put them after wearing. My habit was usually to rummage in the bathroom bucket when I went for a bath, especially if the women had already done theirs. There would be a pile of clothes in the bucket, semi-damp, and I would very carefully go through them, and keep them back in the same order. That day, I checked the bucket and on the top was my aunt's nighty. I lifted it to my nose and I could smell her womanly, sweaty scent. Below that was her blouse that she had worn the day before to a wedding. And just below that were Apoorva's mysterious shorts. I pulled them out, my heart beating fast. They were almost like shorts but made of a black elastic material, very tight, small lace on the leg openings. The label said Blossom and the size 34. I grew hard immediately, and put them to my nose. The smell was heavenly - a bit of Apoorva's deo, a bit of her sweat, a bit of pee, and a bit of what I imagined her pussy smelt like. Putting them to my face I stroked myself to an orgasm.

I wondered if she wore them under all her skirts....and whether all girls wore them. I had seen a few upskirts of girls, by accident, and most of them had panties on and not such tights.
Like Reply
One day Apoorva and I were alone at home. Aunt had gone for work and so had Shruti. Apoorva's college had a holiday and it was just me and her.

We both had lunch and were sitting in the living room. She was on an armchair, laid back, her long legs laid out in front, in a floral printed skirt and cream top. I was sitting on the floor with a book in my hand.

I was lying on the ground on a small mat a small distance from her feet. The armchair she was sitting on was wooden, with a cushioned back and seat.

"So do you have any girlfriends?"

The question caught me by surprise. Apoorva was a couple of years older than I was, so we were pretty close in terms of talking about our lives. She routinely teased and made fun of me, but this was the first time she had asked me about my love life.

"Umm"....I stammered, "nothing serious".
"Lol...what does that mean? Do you have one or not?", asked Apoorva.
"Ya but nothing serious".
"Ya casual is fine", she said, grinning.
"Is she with you in college?"
"Ya", I replied, "same class".
"Hmm". Apoorva paused for a few moments, lost in some thoughts. It looked like she was not sure if she wanted to ask me something or not, but she did.
"So did you guys...you know, kissed and all?"
I blushed at her question. "Um why are you asking all this didi?"
"Just asking, idiot! Tell me na"
I made a face like it was nothing, and said "Yes a few times"
She threw a cushion at me.
"I knew you might have ...just kissing?", she was grinning.
At this point I was a bit embarrassed but because we had been close always I shrugged my shoulders and said "ya some other stuff too".
She laughed and crossed her right leg over her left. Unknown to her I could see under her skirt now, and the faint hint of her dark coloured panties wre visible. I tried not to look directly, but the way she was sitting I could see her fleshy right thigh and into the darkness of her skirt beyond.
"Hm...so you are more advanced that I thought", she said, musing to herself.
"Have you, like, touched her and all", she asked seriously, this time.
"Didi this is embarrassing", I said, protesting. I sat up, resting on my elbow, but my eyes did not leave her legs.
She probably caught on that I was looking at her legs now, and she pulled her skirt over her knees - but being knee length, and since she was sitting, it would not cover much.
"You should not look at your didi like that", she said primly.
"Um I was not looking didi...", I stuttered.
"I saw you!", she said, in mock anger, "you were looking at ...my legs na".
"No didi, I was not!"
"I know you were....and I have seen you looking earlier too, that day when I was sitting on the verandah"
I did not know what to say - because I was looking, but how could I admit that I saw under her skirt too?
"I hope you did not see anything secret", she smiled impishly.
I don't know what came over me, but since she was being playful, I blurted out "Nothing but I saw your undershorts"
Apoorva looked shocked for a moment, and then she said, "Oh god! Thank god I was wearing those"
"Um didi do you wear always those shorts?"
"No, just when I go out"
"You wear a skirt, so why wear them too"
Apoorva did not say anything, just looked at me. I was getting bolder, maybe because there was nobody around and she also did not look angry at my questions. My question was more direct.
"You wear them at home? Now?"
"Chee, you are really...", she said, looking for another cushion to throw at me. Finding none, she put her hands down.
She just said, "ya, I wore them today". She had pulled her skirt hem just a little bit up until I was around her mid thighs, on the left leg, and I could see the black tights....with a bit of lace. My cock grew hard immediately and I just stared.
"Oh ....I thought...girls wear something else", I said.
"Um ya, they do....you mean panties"
I just nodded, my erection growing bigger inside my underwear and shorts.
"And boy wears briefs", she giggled, "don't you?"
"Um I wear trunks mostly", I said.
"Trunks? You mean full ones? I thought you wore briefs - that day you were drying yours after your bath", she said.
The fact that my cousin sister had noticed I was drying my briefs made me blush, and my cock just harder.
"Um I have both", I said, not looking at her.
"You wearing briefs now?", she asked in a much softer voice. I looked up at her, at her cute face, and she was just looking at me, at my face, sometimes at my body.
I nodded.
"Rahul", she said, sliding down from her chair, and sitting with bent knees in front of me, "would you mind if I just saw them once?"
I was unable to answer, swallowing hard, my mouth a little open, "if...if you want".
She had put out her hand by then, her soft hand, with just one bangle worn on it for style, and placed it on my crotch. Gently feeling around at first, then more confidently, her hand found my erection in my shorts. I gasped as she touched it, as her hand closed over it, caressing it. Her mouth was a little open, her breath was fast, and I could smell her perfume from this close.
"Rahul", she said in a soft voice, "lie back", and gently pushed me on my back. I had no choice or will left to protest.

She made me lie on my back on the mat, and slowly spread my legs. My erection was tenting my shorts by then, and I placed my hands above my head. As she bent between my spread legs, I could see her cleavage inside her top, her youthful breasts hugged by a pink bra. She fiddled with the button on my shorts, and pulled them down to my knees, as I lay on my back. One by one she worked my legs out of the shorts, and I was left in my t shirt and dark blue briefs. She pushed my t shirt up, up until my chest was exposed, and placed a few kisses on my stomach and navel. Her hands teased my boy nipples, making them erect, and my cock still harder. Moving down, her face reached my underpants, and I placed my hands on her head as she started kissing over my briefs. She was making small soft sounds, like uh uh...as she rubbed her face in my briefs, sniffing and kissing. Each touch of her face and lips made me harder - my cock was straining to get out of my underwear. She made no move to remove them though.

Pushing my thighs back, she placed my legs on her shoulders so that my ass lifted up a little. Both her hands had cupped my buttocks in my briefs, and her mouth had closed over my erection. She had started to suck me over my undies, as I ran my hands over her head, feeling her hair, soft moans escaping my mouth. I could feel precum leaking, and her saliva had made my underwear wet. She gently lifted my buttocks a bit - I told you she was strong - and moved below, until she was nuzzling over my balls, still over the briefs. She moved a bit lower until her nose started to dig between my buttocks, and I gasped when she did that. I tried to move up, but she pushed me back.

Without asking she lifted her face up and hooked her fingers in my briefs elastic. As she pulled down my underwear, I could see the lust in her face and her eyes. My briefs caught in my hard cock, and she freed them, pulling them off my body, throwing them to the side. My hardness was pointing straight up at her now. She smiled, "Rahul, yours is so beautiful. I always used to wonder what yours looked like, you know?". I was panting hard and unable to respond.

She placed my legs on her shoulders again and bent forward, her mouth closing over my cock. The touch of her warm, smooth, wet mouth made me let out a loud moan. She started moving her mouth up and down over my cock, teasing and licking the wet tip with her tongue. Her saliva mixed with my precum as I moved my hips up and down, unable to believe this was really happening.

After a while she moved below, licking along the length of my cock, and sucked each of my balls one by one. She was careful not to let her teeth touch any of my private parts. I was in ecstasy, unable to think of anything but her sexy mouth. But she had one surprise in store for me. After sucking my balls, she moved down further, lifting my ass up, and spread my buttocks. I was too aroused to protest. Her tongue moved out and started licking around my sensitive asshole, all around the opening. I had never imagined anybody, let alone my cousin, would touch me there with my tongue. But Apoorva's silky, warm tongue, probing inside my anus almost made me come. She spread me open again as I moaned and closed my ass. She had started stroking my cock as her tongue worked its way inside me. I did not know this could be so arousing. Her soft warm hand kept on stroking me, faster and faster and faster.

Until I could hold it back no more and started coming, shooting my cum in hot jets in her hand, as she continued to stroke me and lick me. I moaned shamelessly as she held me while I came. Exhausted, I lay back, unable to say anything.
[+] 1 user Likes observer2019's post
Like Reply
After a few minutes, Apoorva said "Go and clean up....are you going to lie like that or what?"

She got up and washed her hands, wiping my cum off, and dried her hand in a towel. I sat up and watched her....still unable to believe what had happened.

She saw me watching.
"Was that your first time?", she asked slyly.
"Yes", I blushed as I replied.
"I thought you had done stuff with your gf"
"Yes but not all...this"
"So just kissing?"
I nodded.
"She did not let you touch her?", asked Apoorva, as she came and squatted down beside me on the floor. I could see under her skirt now, her black under shorts visible.
"No...I tried to once...and she said no", I replied.
"That's sad", Apoorva said, placing one of her hands on my thigh. Her warm hand felt so nice rubbing my smooth boy thigh that I felt myself getting hard again.
"So you have not touched any girl's..you know, boobs?", Apoorva asked me in a soft voice, coming and sitting closer to me, her legs touching mine.

I shook my head.

"Do you want to touch mine?", she asked me, eyes liquid, and I could see the desire in her dark eyes.

I could not say anything even though I wanted to touch my cousin's breasts so badly. But I did not have to, because she took my right hand and placed it over her t shirt, right over her left breast. I caressed it gently, afraid of squeezing too hard, and I could something hard, like a small dot, under her t shirt. As I fondled her tit I realized it was her nipple, hard and erect. I started fondling her breast more urgently, and without her asking I placed my other hand on her left breast.

Apoorva held my wrists and let out a little moan, eyes semi-closed. She was making soft sounds as she grabbed her t shirt hem and pulled it off over her head. Before I got a good look at her bra-clad body she had unhooked it, the cute round black cups falling away. I had never seen a girl's breasts before. Apoorva's were perfect to my eager, virgin eyes.

She held them up with her hands, the nipples pointing straight at me. Without thinking I moved closer to her and started sucking her left nipple. She let out a loud moan, holding my head, running her hands through my hair.

"Oh Rahul...yes....suck them...suck them good", she moaned.

I sucked both her breasts one after another...and she had spread her legs by then. Her skirt had ridden up around her thighs, covered in black tights.

Apoorva grabbed my bare shoulders and started pulling me down towards the floor. She had spread her legs wider, and she pulled my head towards her, towards the dark, secret place I had only dreamed of. My face moved closer to her tight shorts, the ones I had masturbated on once. As my nose touched her right over where her pussy would be, she bit her lip and moaned softly. I placed my hand on her thighs, almost cupping her perfect buttocks, and placed my face in her crotch.

The smell was intoxicating. I could smell a little of her pee, a bit of her perfume, and a bit of her sweat.

"Didi...", I moaned, unable to speak clearly.

"Rahul...I want you to kiss there...can you", she whispered.

She slid down her tights, over her thighs, and I could see she was shy and unable to stop herself at the same time. The tight shorts came down over her fair, sexy, chubby thighs, and she was wearing black cotton panties inside. Her skirt was up and I could see the pretty little flowers printed on her panties.
She pulled me closer again, and pushed my face in her panties.

I was slowly going crazy, but the thought of actually kissing a girl's privates made me grab her thighs and lick her over her panties until she gasped "Rahul...rahul...please...let me remove them".

She pushed her panties down a little and lay back, legs wide. I got between her thighs, my head just below the rolled up panties and licked gently around her pussy lips. She had shaved it recently, so there was almost no hair. I spread it gently with my fingers, running my tongue along the slippery wet opening. She held my head and moaned loudly as I flicked her clit with my tongue.
This went on for a while and as I started sucking my own cousin's clit her moans became louder. She grabbed my hair roughly, and moved up her buttocks, moaning. I could feel her pussy flooded with her juices as she orgasmed, shaking and moaning and holding my head.

My own cock was so hard and straining by this time that I felt I might cum if I touched it. As Apoorva's orgasm subsided, she raised her legs...and I could see more than just her pussy. Her pink little anus, with a brown opening, was completely visible to me. I could not stop myself and reached out, touching her anus.

She gasped, "Chee Rahul, you are a dirty boy", and giggled a little.

"Umm", I said, "you saw mine...and even kissed"

"Did you like it?"

"Yes...I used to think it's gay to touch in that place...but when you did it I felt like I was in heaven", I said.

"Have you seen anybody else's asshole?", she asked.

I shook my head, because I could not tell her that I had seen her mom and her older sister's assholes secretly.
Like Reply
After this episode Apoorva did not talk to me properly for a few days. She was curt but not rude. I signaled at her a few times, tried to smile, but she acted very casual. All the same, I could not help notice her body in a new light after this. The way her breasts looked from the side in a t shirt, or a kameez, and the way her buttocks swayed from side to side when I saw her from behind - gave me an instant hard on. And all I could do was masturbate feverishly thinking of all that she had done with me.

I did get a chance to sniff her used panties a few times after this, along with her older sister's panties and bra, in the used clothes bucket in the bathroom. I went for a bath and as usual I checked the bucket. Apoorva's black panties were there. And Shruti's were white with small flower prints on them, and a small bow in the front of the elastic. I could not resist checking Shruti's size - after all I had seen her buttocks when Apoorva had raised her nighty that day.

"Large - 90 cms, Daisy Dee" - it said on the label. I wondered how big Shruti's ass must look when she wore this. I did not have long to find out.
Like Reply
Great stories
Keep updating
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Your Wife's Ex & Genuine Friend
You can share any fantasies like cuck incest with me
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout
Telegram
PM Only If Genuinely Interested
Like Reply
A few days later everyone had to go for a family wedding out of town. Shruti could not because she could not get leaves from her office. So they asked me to stay back as well so that she does not have to stay alone in the house. It was a matter of 4 days. I was not very happy at missing the wedding but I could see that Shruti staying alone was not an option. So I agree. Everybody, especially Apoorva were full of praise for me.

They left on a Friday. The next two days were holidays for Shruti and also for me. I had never stayed alone in a house with just another girl, and I was expecting to have much more freedom than I usually have. Shruti also turned out to have similar expectations, she woke up late, had a late breakfast, lazed around....and the great part was that she did not keep asking me to do things or tidy up. It was turning out to be a blissful break.

That afternoon Shruti called me and asked if I wanted to watch a movie on TV with her. I agreed on the condition that I would stop if I did not like it. She laughed and said ok. We both sat lazily on two adjacent sofas, with our feet up on chairs. Nobody else was around and I was happy that my cousin sis was so laid back.

Shruti used to wear a nighty while at home, and today also she was in one. It was a floral patterned one, white base with multicoloured flowers printed on it. There was a frilly design near the breasts. The neck was not so deep cut. After that incident of seeing her naked ass the thought of Shruti's ass kept going and coming from my mind. Hers was bigger than Apoorva's, as was evident from the way it looked from outside her clothes, and I had also checked her used panties in the bathroom which said Large. The nighty was not transparent but the fabric was light, so when she bent forward to pick up the remote I could see the outline of her dark coloured bra inside.I quickly looked away before she caught me staring.

After sometime as we were both engrossed in the movie, there was a scene where the actress was in a song-and-dance sequence. She was wearing a ghaghra and choli, both white coloured, and ornaments. Her dance was energetic and I could her breasts bouncing as she danced. Shruti suddently looked at me and said

"She dances well, na?"

I said "Ya, she does"

"And her balls are also beatiful", said Shruti, grinning impishly.

I was not sure what to say, so I just gave a small smile. I would have discussed such things with my friends, but my cousin sis saying this - I was not not sure how to respond.

Shruti asked again "Don't you think so?"

I said "Ya, she does" a bit awkwardly, not able to look at her.

"Oh come on, are you feeling shy to admit it? It's natural for guys to admire women's bodies. She does have nice ones na?"

I just grinned, looking at her.

"Haven't you looked at girls like that?", asked Shruti

My heart had started beating a bit faster, out of nervousness. I made some non-committal noises, saying "Uh uh."

Shruti reached out and gave my knee a squeeze, "It's ok, all guys do it....and have you not looked at me too?"

She was grinning now, and all I could do was blush and say "No, what are you saying didi!"

"Oh come on", Shruti said, "I said I don't mind, right? It's fine if you have ....you must have looked at me when I wear tight salwars or t shirts na?"

Her hand was squeezing tighter on my thigh. I just nodded and said "Um ya maybe a few times..."

"You looked at my breasts?", Shruti asked softly. I had not noticed when she had turned the TV volume down. She was looking at me now with liquid eyes. I could see her heaving bosom under the nighty.

"You can look at them now", Shruti said, "I won't mind"

I looked her, at her sweet face, and at the shape of her breasts. She grabbed my hand tightly and pulled me up and placed my hand on her left breast.

I tried to move it away, but she was stronger. "Feel it", said Shruti, "see how it feels". She was holding my hand and using it to squeeze her breast. I was growing harder inside my pants, as I felt her soft squishy breast...The dot of her nipple rubbed against my palm as it became harder.

Shruti took my other hand and put it on her right breast. I did not need to be told now, I was squeezing her breasts myself. She was letting out soft moans, saying "Yes....do that....gently...baby"

As I played with her firm youthful breasts, she pulled me closer, pulling my head near her bosom. I could smell her deo, and the womanly smell of her breasts....nuzzling in between her melons. Her hands had moved to my shorts now, holding my waist, squeezing my ass over the shorts. She was caressing my ass, feeling them all over,rubbing between my asscheeks, and then she suddenly moved to the front. Her hand cupped my erection inside my pants. I gasped and let out a moan as she held it.....all I could say was "didi....what are you doing"

She stood up, still cupping my erection in my shorts. She ran her hands up and down my body a few times, and I could see the raw lust in her eyes. She let me go and started to lift up her nighty. Her well built legs came into view, and then her thunderous thighs as she lifted it to her waist. She was wearing heart-print panties, dark blue ones, with small hearts on them. They seemed really small for her, or maybe her hips and ass were so fleshy that it seemed like that. The cute triangle of her panties was too much for me and I started touching myself over my shorts.
Like Reply
Should I continue?
Like Reply
(05-06-2021, 03:50 PM)observer2019 Wrote: Should I continue?

PLEASE DO!!
[+] 1 user Likes rajkx's post
Like Reply
Shruthi looked at me, still holding up her nighty. She was not chubby but well-filled in most places. Her fat thighs were touching and above it was the triangle of her panties. She lifted the nighty away and put it on the floor. A small half smile was playing on her lips as she stood in her bra and panties before me. A bit of shyness, and dominance too, showed on her face as she bit her lower lip.

I could only stare, at her well-filled bra cups, white with lace around the edges, at her cute round tummy, and her small panties.

"Come closer", sais Shruthi, holding her hand out.
I could not move but my hand was rubbing my erection in my shorts.

She moved closer and took my wrist, and placed it on her belly. It was smooth like butter, and I started rubbing my hand over it. My fingers brushed against her navel, and moved down a bit more. She was guiding it, and my breath grew faster as my fingers touched the elastic waistband of her panties. Her panties...not just hers, panties turn me on even when nobody was in them, but here was my attractive cousin making me touch hers. My heart was beating so fast I could feel it throbbing inside my chest.

She had pulled me with her other hand, and her right hand was guiding mine over her panty crotch. I felt the softness of her panties, and moving down could feel how closely the panties were sticking to her. As my fingers moved down I could feel something spongy, and realized that it was her pubic hair, bushy under the panties.

As I felt it from outside, Shruthi blushed and whispered "I did not trim it recently"

I was speechless....and kept touching it. A bit further down, and pressed with my fingers, and could feel the shape of her pussy lips. She gasped as I touched those over her panties...and I could feel the dampness. By instinct I rubbed my index finger around the lips, and she let out a soft moan, holding onto me for support. Encouraged I started rubbing her panties more, almost pushing my finger between her pussy lips.

After a while she could not take it any more, and started to pull at my hands, indicating that I should kneel before her. I knelt, and she grabbed my hair with both hands, and pulled my face close to her panties. She seemed to be out of control, her mouth open, saying my name in a whisper, pulling my face in her panties. I could not control myself either, and grabbed her fleshy hips, pushing my face in her blue panties. My nose dug into place where her pussy would be, and I could smell her muskiness. She started pulling down her panties, rolling them down her fat thighs, rolling them like a rope until her hairy bush was exposed. I had seen Apoorva's shaved pussy but this was something else altogether. I had hair myself but it was nothing like this. The black bush was invitingly in front of me and I started kissing it.

Shruthi could only make ssss sounds while I did this. I pushed my tongue between her pussy lips, through her dense bush. I could taste her salty wetness and her moans became louder. I teased her clit with my mouth, rolling my tongue around it, pushing my tongue deeper. Her pussy became more and more slippery, and she started humping my mouth.

I had grabbed her fat buttocks in my hands and now I started to run my fingers between them, trying to find her asshole.

She gasped, "Oh my god ....you are so dirty...you want to touch me there?"

I could only moan and say "I....I want to see"

Shruthi's eyes were half closed in lust. She turned around and bent a little, and her huge buttocks were in my face.

"See it...make love to it, dirty boy", Shruthi gasped.

My cock was straining to come out of my underwear. I grabbed Shruthi's ass, which I had seen weeks ago when her younger sister had pulled off her panties, and spread them slowly. Her tight pink little wrinkled anus came into view. I could see a few hairs around it...and my face moved closer to it. Shruthi pushed her ass back into my face, but she did not expect what I did next. I pushed my tongue out and licked all around her brown asshole. She let out a loud moan, reaching behind to to caress my face, but I went on, licking around the ring, pushing my tongue inside her anus. Her moans became louder and louder as I licked her youthful ass.
Like Reply
Shruthi kept on pushing her fleshy buttocks against my face as her hands kept on trying to pull my face more towards her. I could sense her ecstasy and my cock felt so painful inside my underwear that I felt like taking it out and stroking myself off.

Shruthi suddenly let out a loud aaaah and turned around, facing me. Her eyes were heavy with lust as she looked at me....gasping, grabbing my shoulders, scrambling around my shorts. Her frantic hands found my shorts button and started to push them down. She was so aroused, so strong in her lust that I could not have stopped her even if I had wanted to. She almost ripped my shorts as she pushed them down to my knees and then off my legs. I had held onto her shoulders for support as she grabbed my underwear too and pushed them off. My poor straining cock was finally free and pointing its pink head at her.

Shruthi grabbed my wrist and pulled me down on the carpet, making me lie on my back. She straddled my with her big fat legs around mine, all the while softly moaning, breathing fast, rubbing her wet soft pussy lips against my hard cock tip. She positioned herself, her heavy thighs pressing down against mine, and my cock went in slightly as she pressed down. Her pussy felt so heavenly, so soft, like sponge, but so tight as it sucked my erection inside. As she sat down slowly on me, my cock slid in perfectly inside her slippery wet pussy. It felt like heaven, as I experienced a woman's pussy around my virgin cock for the first time. Shruthi placed her hands on my chest and played with my nipples as she started to sit up and down, rocking her heavy body back and forth.

"Aaah Rahul", Shruthi said, smiling a little, betraying the fact that she was feeling shy and shameless at the same time. I was beyond words by now, as she started moving her XL butt faster and faster. My mouth was open as I moaned, and Shruthi's moans became one with mine as she moved faster. I could feel the uncontrollable movement of cum about to shoot out from my cock. I could not move my hips as Shruthi was completely in control, but I did not need to - she gave her sexy ass one final shake as I started to shoot my cum inside her pussy. At the same time she started cumming too, letting out a moan like a wail, shivering, shaking, her mouth open, her hair all around her face.

I was shaking by this time as my cock emptied itself inside her, and her heavy body fell on mine as both of us were satisfied. She softly kissed me on the lips, sucking my tongue gently, as she lay over me. Her heavy breasts pressed against me, and I could smell the wonderful scent in her hair. My cock slowly became soft and slid out of her, but she kept on kissing me as if she could not get enough of my mouth.
Like Reply
What should I do next?
Like Reply
(31-01-2022, 10:24 PM)observer2019 Wrote: Shruthi kept on pushing her fleshy buttocks against my face as her hands kept on trying to pull my face more towards her. I could sense her ecstasy and my cock felt so painful inside my underwear that I felt like taking it out and stroking myself off.

Shruthi suddenly let out a loud aaaah and turned around, facing me. Her eyes were heavy with lust as she looked at me....gasping, grabbing my shoulders, scrambling around my shorts. Her frantic hands found my shorts button and started to push them down. She was so aroused, so strong in her lust that I could not have stopped her even if I had wanted to. She almost ripped my shorts as she pushed them down to my knees and then off my legs. I had held onto her shoulders for support as she grabbed my underwear too and pushed them off. My poor straining cock was finally free and pointing its pink head at her.

Shruthi grabbed my wrist and pulled me down on the carpet, making me lie on my back. She straddled my with her big fat legs around mine, all the while softly moaning, breathing fast, rubbing her wet soft pussy lips against my hard cock tip. She positioned herself, her heavy thighs pressing down against mine, and my cock went in slightly as she pressed down. Her pussy felt so heavenly, so soft, like sponge, but so tight as it sucked my erection inside. As she sat down slowly on me, my cock slid in perfectly inside her slippery wet pussy. It felt like heaven, as I experienced a woman's pussy around my virgin cock for the first time. Shruthi placed her hands on my chest and played with my nipples as she started to sit up and down, rocking her heavy body back and forth.

"Aaah Rahul", Shruthi said, smiling a little, betraying the fact that she was feeling shy and shameless at the same time. I was beyond words by now, as she started moving her XL butt faster and faster. My mouth was open as I moaned, and Shruthi's moans became one with mine as she moved faster. I could feel the uncontrollable movement of cum about to shoot out from my cock. I could not move my hips as Shruthi was completely in control, but I did not need to - she gave her sexy ass one final shake as I started to shoot my cum inside her pussy. At the same time she started cumming too, letting out a moan like a wail, shivering, shaking, her mouth open, her hair all around her face.

I was shaking by this time as my cock emptied itself inside her, and her heavy body fell on mine as both of us were satisfied. She softly kissed me on the lips, sucking my tongue gently, as she lay over me. Her heavy breasts pressed against me, and I could smell the wonderful scent in her hair. My cock slowly became soft and slid out of her, but she kept on kissing me as if she could not get enough of my mouth.

WOW AMAZINGLY AMAZING EXPERIENCE ........ KINKY NASTY..... SNIFF SMELLY USED PANTIES SWEATY STINKY ARMPITS ....UUFFFFFF PLEASE YAAR IM WAITING FOR UPDATE
Like Reply
Shruthi had to travel for a few days after this so I was left alone with Apoorva when aunt used to go to work. We had gotten back to talking normally after that episode. I would secretly glance at her body when she was looking the other way. She would be in shorts and tee most of the time. The shorts were cotton, a bit loose, but when she bent her pantylines were visible.

Once in a while I did catch her looking at me too, and then she would give an impish grin and look away. I did not dare to approach her for anything myself because she was the dominant kind. She used to play sports too so she was pretty strong and muscular with a shapely body.

One day we were both in the kitchen - I was pouring milk into a glass and she was drinking water. I had to bend a bit to find a spoon from a lower shelf drawer. When I was bent I could feel a hand on my right buttcheek, giving me a gentle slap. I looked up and Apoorva was grinning.

"You have such a cute tushy", she said.
I was speechless and all I could say was "Hey, don't do that."

"Oh why not? I thought guys liked their butts pressed", and without waiting for me to say anything she gave my butt a little squeeze.

I straightened and faced her, embarrassed. But the truth was the touch of her hand, the way she squeezed - all had made me a bit aroused.

Apoorva kept looking at me, a slight smile on her lips. She knew exactly what she wanted and she also knew she could get it out of me, based on our previous experience. She moved closer, putting her glass of water down, so close that I could smell her perfume. Gently she put her left hand on my hips, over my shorts, and then slid it until it came to rest on my right buttock. I could not move back as I was against the wall.

Her hand moved slowly, fingers gently tracing the outline of my briefs through my shorts, her fingers moving down, until they reached the gap between my legs. And then she gave my ass another squeeze. Then she moved her right hand to my other buttcheek and squeeze that too. Both of her hands were on my ass and she pulled me a bit closer. I was not able to look at her face, but she was looking right at me, watching every expression, controlling me completely.

As she cupped her hands on my buttocks, her breasts almost touched my chest - we were so close. She began a gentle movement of her upper body, and that's when I noticed she was not wearing a bra under her tee. Her nipples started to stiffen as they rubbed against my chest and became visible through her tee.
Like Reply
"Didi, uhh", I stammered.
Apoorva just looked into my eyes - her gaze was hypnotic. Her hands felt so strong as they squeezed both my buttocks, and she drew me closer to her body. I was semi-erect inside my shorts and I did not want her to know. I grabbed her wrists and tried to stop her from pulling me closer, but she was much stronger.

Her fingers dug into my asscheeks as she pulled me until my belly was touching hers. When she felt my semi-erect rod pressing into her she pushed herself a bit more to my body until her thighs brushed against it. I got harder and could not look at her face.
"It's ok," she said, grinning, "I know you would get hard. I've already seen it, remember?"

My shorts had just an elastic around the waist. She grabbed the shorts on both sides and started to slide it down. The way she did it slowly, without hurry, showing she was fully in control - made me feel vulnerable, but there was nothing I could do. She pulled the shorts down to my thighs, bending a bit to push them down further until they fell in a heap around my ankles. My tee shirt barely covered my black briefs, which felt very tight now that my rod was completely hard.

Without looking down Apoorva caressed my butt gently, smiling a bit, her left hand on my right hip. With her right hand she started to rub my back, moving down along my spine, until it reached my underwear. She kept going down, touching me with just her middle finger, until it started to move down between the gap of my ass. She pushed the underwear fabric in gently, and in response I clenched my butt tight. Her finger was insistent, trying to push in the briefs.
"Loosen it", Apoorva said, in a whisper.
When I did not, she moved her left hand and touched the tip of my cock through the briefs with her finger. She seemed bent on teasing me - because she did not touch it with her hand. Her fingertip touched the wet spot on my underwear which was slowly growing as I leaked precum. She kept rubbing it, feeling the stickiness, first with one finger, and then two, and finally until her entire hand was cupping my erection over my underwear.

I unconsciously relaxed and her right hand's finger immediately pushed in between my ass. I grabbed onto her shoulders for support and she rubbed me front and back.

"Spread your legs", Apoorva said commandingly, and I had to obey.

She pushed up my tee shirt roughly and started to suck on my nipples one by one. I moaned softly at first, and then uncontrollably as her warm tongue rolled over my soft nipples, which quickly became rock hard.

She knelt down before me, and held my thighs, and then pressed her open mouth over my erection, sucking it over my underwear. I started to close my legs but the spread them again, making me stand against the wall as her tongue rolled up and down along my dick shape. She tasted my wet spot and licked her lips, and looked at me.
Like Reply