MY SHEMALE WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont worry the slow start!)
Shocked 
HI FRIENDS: THIS IS NOT FOR EVERY ONE AND THE TITLE SAYS IT!
The take-off of the Story is slow, but rest assured that it will fly High!!
[+] 1 user Likes lordrb's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
My shemale bride
I am Mark, of medium height about 5’ 8”, average bod builds and not bad looking, with a pleasant attitude which people around me liked. As I was growing up, I found myself not confident or comfortable round girls. In the company of girls, I am bit shy and listen to them and do what they want. So, even through High School and College girls noticed my shyness and submissiveness and used me do things for them, helping with homework, running errands like that.
Even though some girls showed interest in me, I was scared to ask them for a date or approach them romantically, and I ended up with no girlfriend. My friends used to call me to go out with them and they all bring their girlfriends and I without one. Their girlfriends tried to set me up with some girls but after a couple of times of going out they lost interest in me as I was not making any moves on them.
After college I landed a good job in a big Financial company, and decided to get a girlfriend, somehow and tried to be confident and all. There were a few good looking and beautiful girls in the company, and I met some of them in the café during lunch time. Unfortunately, after saying Hi how are you and all I get tongue tied and unable to flirt with them. I noticed one girl in particular, named Sasha, very tall and well stacked, who was very pleasant and made an effort to continue a conversation with me.
Though, I was unable to flirt with her or show any romantic interest, she continued to talk and sit with me to eat, and it continued for some time. Gradually I opened up and told her of my shyness and lack of confidence with girls, which she said she like and said she like me. It was a shock that such a beautiful and sexy girl will like me. She was of close to 6’ beautiful face, big sexy lips and bright eyes. I could nor take my eyes of her big high breasts, maybe about 36D, and protruding big round butts which move like two oiled globes rhythmically as she walk.
On Friday evenings our colleagues used to go out for drinks and dinner and clubbing, and they used to ask me to go also. I used to go sometimes, but most times made excuses, as I don’t like drinking and clubbing, and being alone. One Friday lunch time I was talking with Sasha and one of our colleagues stopped by and asked Sasha if she joining them for drinks after work. She said OK and asked my “How about you?” I said I don’t like much to go for drinking. Sasha said “you are coming with me” which surprised me as she took the initiative to include me.
We agreed to meet at the Restaurant in the evening. I made a special effort to dress nicely and reached the place and looked around for Sasha. I spotted her at the Bar with couple of friends, and approached them. On seeing me she brightened up and moved to greet me and she blew my mind of by hugging me instead of shaking hands. A bolt of shock hit my body as her voluptuous figure pressed into my body. She kissed my cheek and said ‘You look nice”. I was tongue tied for a few moments to answer. I said Thanks and complimented her sexy attire. She had a loose skirt, and a low-cut semi-transparent top which showed a lot of cleavage and the shape of her big boobs. They moved a bit as she laugh and move. They already started a drink and asked me what I want. I asked for a Coke, but Sasha stopped me and said try some wine or cocktail, which I was reluctant. Then she took her drink and told me try this and you will like it and pushed her glass to my lips. I had no choice but to sip it, and to my surprise I liked the taste. She noticed that I liked the taste and told me “I told you that you will like it” and ordered one for me.
We started to talk and mix with others, and Shasha ordered a second drink for me which I tried to refuse but she insisted. The drinks slowly started to hit me and I felt very elated and excited and warm, and unbelievable engaged in talking, laughing and even flirting a little bit with Sasha which she enjoyed. After couple hours the group slowly started to disperse, and when I said I was leaving to Sasha she hugged me very close and longer than before, and kissed me goodnight. Again, I was in shock. Once I recovered, I felt bold and asked her if she mind joining me for Dinner the next day. She was happy to accept and told me that she was wondering when I was going to ask her out. I was in clouds, and the little stirring and hardon I felt from the hugging got a little higher, I was scared if she would notice.
We met for dinner and the sight of her built a fire in my groins. She was wearing a light tight jean and a tight low-cut blouse which was tight and transparent. I could see half of her boobs and a big cleavage through the blouse. She gave me a tight hug and a long kiss resulting in my getting a full blown hardon, I tried hard not to show her the tent in my pants and got us seated. We had a good time enjoying the food and drinks which she insisted I drink. After dinner she suggested that we go to her place for some coffee and talk. She had a cozy apartment. On entering the living room, she told me to relax and went in the bedroom to change. She came back in a short pink satin robe tied in the middle with a sash. The rob showed a lot of cleavage and accentuated her bit boobs and ass, which moved as she walked. I thought her breasts were free in the rob the way they jiggled and swayed. My hard on came back and I tried hard to hide it. Se made coffee and brought it and sat with me close on the sofa. We chatted for while and during the time she put her hand on back of my shoulder caressing my neck, and on several occasion while laughing and joking she slapped my thighs close to my hard on and let her hand there. The whole incident was so erotic that I was afraid that I would come in my pants. Anyway, when it was time for me to go she said she had a good time and indirectly indicated I am her boyfriend, This time she held me very tight that I could feel her big boobs pressed hard on my chest and looking down I could see half of her boos bulging out on my chest, and her pressed one of her legs in between my legs pressing hard on my hardon. She started kissing me lightly and proceeded to slowly insert her tongue between my lips licking and pushing and almost all of her tongue entered my mouth and started playing with my tongue, licking around my mouth. I t was too much for me to handle and without my knowing I blew a big load in my pants. I was shaken and ashamed of it and pulled back quickly from her. She just smiles and told me to call her bid good night.
It was my first experience with a woman and coming without even touching. And I was so happy that at last I found a sexy goddess as my girlfriend. I was determined not to lose her at any cost, and looked forward to our next meeting.

[Image: 3dbe30ae72845b8e64bd5510dbaf36c6-1.jpg]
Like Reply
Nice story waiting for updates
Like Reply
Sorry, unexpectedly had to travel Update will be there by Weekend. Thanks for your patience.
Like Reply
We have dated for about a year, and we continued to go out for dinners and parties and go to her place for night cap. And my sexual adventures progressed. The next time I was at her place for a night cap we sat in the sofa and chatted for a while sipping and she turned to me and started kissing and happily I responded. Slowly she got eager and slowly pushed her tongue between my lips and entered my mouth. It was a strange experience for me and my dick started to get hard. She explored my mouth with her tongue and started moving her tongue in and out of my mouth, like somebody fucking some one’s mouth. I sent a jolt of energy to my groin and my dick got so hard it tented in my pants which no way I could hide. Sasha notices it and leaned more into my lap. Now while she continued kissing me and tongue fucking my mouth, she roamed her hands all over my face and neck rubbing and pinching and in the process hitting and pressing on my and on with her elbow, sending unbelievable shivers through my spine, and I got flustered. Sasha withdrew her tongue from my mouth, but unknowingly my tongue followed her tongue and captured my tongue between her big juicy lips and started sucking. She started to suck on my tongue hard and sucked all of my tongue onto her mouth and that blew me to the height and I shot my big load in my pants. As Sasha was hitting on my hardon repeated y she felt the wetness through my pants and stopped kissing me. She hugged me and told me she love me and she is very happy with me. I excused myself and run to the bathroom to cleanup. I removed my pants and briefs and cleaned myself and my briefs were soaked. It was in no condition for me to wear. Reluctantly I put on my pants and folded my briefs some how and stuffed it in my pocket and came back to the livingroom. Sasha had made fresh drinks and handed to me and doing so looked at my pants noticing I was not wearing my underware, She gave a sneaky smile, and said she had a good time. We finished drinks and I hugged her and thanked her for a wonderful time I never had and bade goodnight and went home.
I went to bed and could not sleep, a the whole incident played through my mind, Shasha fucking my mouth with her tongue, and sucking my tongue, which made me hard and I end up masturbating and fell asleep.
Things continued and another night we had a weekend get together where we indulged a lot dancing and drinking, with reluctance as still I was not comfortable and free to drink and dance. I t got late and I took Sasha home. Both of us were elated with all the activity and we collapsed on the sofa. Again Sasha started kissing me and I was thrilled that the same thing happened last time will happened. The same way she kissed, pushed her tongue in my mouth fucking and exploring, then sucking my tongue, while pressing on my hard dick with her elbow. After some time she stopped kissing and asked me if I am enjoying for which I said I never had such wonderful time in my life. She smiled and told me to keep my eyes closed and not to open until she tells me. I did not know what is the surprise and closed my eyes.
I felt Sasha started kissing again and I felt my zip being pulled down. I was surprised but did not move. She put her hand inside, pushed down the waste band of my briefs and pulled out my hard coke. I am not big on that are with an average dick of about 4 -5” and 1” around. I heard her say beautiful, and wondered why my coke is beautiful. Sshe started rubbing it and moving her hand up and down, then I felt hot breath on the head of my dick and her tongue exploring the head of my coke. I was in heave and tried hard to control and don’t shoot my cum. She kissed the tip and slowly started taking my dick in her mouth. She sucked the whole thing in her mouth and started swirling her tongue around it sending me to heave. She continied it for a couple minutes and started to bob her mouth up and down my coke. I could not explain the wonderful feeling I was feeling and my cke swelled and signaled the oncoming eruption. I tried to warn Sasha as no sound came from my mouth and it pushed on her head to indicate that I am about to come. She sensed the swelling and sucked hard and I erupted in her mouth like anything. She slurped the whole thing and my coke shrilved in to a little soft bump. She licked and cleaned my dick, raised her head smiling and held my head in her two hands and started kissing me hard pushing her tongue in my mouth. I could taste the musky saltiness of mu cum on her tongue. She sucked on my tongue and sucked it into her mouth and again I tasted myself in her mouth. She entwined her tongue with mine and made my tongue to lick all around her mouth and my tongue and her tongue along with a lot of saliva mixed with my com into my mouth and closed mu mouth with hers indicating me to swallow, which I had to do. She moved her mouth from mine and I saw that she was very happy and told me she liked my dick and enjoyed sucking me. I complained that I did not get to see for which she replied that without seeing I got the highest erotic height and satisfaction, which I had to agree.
Another time the same way we ended up kissing and hugging and she sucking me off. After that Sasha asked me if I don’t like her or what. I was stunned and hurt. I live her to death and no one had loved me and given me so much pleasure in my life. I told her I love her with all my heart an will do anything for her, even my life. On hearing this she took me in her arms and asked me then why I did not make any effort to show my affection by kissing her or fondling her or exploring her body. I could not believe that she expected me to do that. In bewilderment I confessed that I imagined of doing all that worshipping her body but, was scared to do it as if she don’t like it and I will loose her, which I could not even dream and will kill me. She hugged me hard laughing and calling me “my scared puppy”. She informed me that she like and want to enjoy my admiring and eploring her body, and told me to show how much I admire her body.
With trembling hands I started to touch and rubbing around her face and showering soft kisses all over her face. I felt she was feeling goose bumps on my ministrations and continued kissing her neck and years and nibbling. Then I felt Sasha taking one of my hand on her big and magnifiscent boobs. I felt I was in heaven. I started gently fondling around her big boobs and could not believe hoe soft and hard it felt. Then she took both my hands and put it on the zipper of her top indicating me what she want me to do. I pulled the zip down and slowly removed her top. I was mesmarided at the sight in form of me. Twin peacks of mouthwatering mounds trying o jump out of her tight half cup bra. After a few moments Sasha patted me and asked what? My mouth was dry and no words came out. She indicated me to remove her bra. I didn’t know what to do and groped on her back for while fruitlessly and looked at her with shame and sadness. Laughing and calling me silly boy she unhooked her brand I noticed that her beautiful mounds jumped out free and shook. It was sight to behold beauftifully shaped with big aerols and a set of fat nipples fully erect almost half an inch in size. My mouth watered to larch on those nubs and drink from those. I looked her anxiously for permission and smilingly she nodded her head.

[Image: thumb-1.jpg]
[Image: thumb-2.jpg]
[Image: thumb-240x320-3.jpg]
[Image: thumb-240x320-4.jpg]
[Image: thumb-240x320-6-2.jpg]
[Image: 3322992-10-p.jpg]
Like Reply
I felt elated with joy and excitement that my dich was as hard as ever and I took her one boob in both of my hands, finding it difficult to cover her whole breast with both hands. I latched my lips on he inviting nip and started sucking and licking like there is no tomorrow. I spend about 10 minutes licking and squeezing and sucking her whole Brest and switched to the net one. Meanwhile Sasha was making hissing notice and breathing hard and squeezing her tight together with excitement. She had one of her hand on my head combing through my hair and rubbing my face and on and off pressing my head on her boobs, and the other hand on her lap pressing and rubbing which realize that he was pleasuring herself. Even though my mouth was getting tired of licking and sucking her breasts, I was reluctant to leave those glorious mounds of flesh. After a while Sasha held my head very tight to her breast almost suffocating me and shuddered. I realized she has come. We stopped moving for a few moments and I move out from her and sat down. I noticed that she was happy and kissed me and put her hand on my lap landing on my painful hardon. She smiled and said” poor boy” and unzipped my pants and took out my swollen dick and started kissing it and sucking. I knew I would not last long after all the excitement and in a minute I blew my load into her mouth which swallowed and cleaned my dick, before lifting her head and kissing me, and to my shock, while kissing she pushed a bog glob of my cum into my mouth and clamped my lips with her lips indicating me to drink. I had no choice and I would do anything to make her happy. We repeated this sexual adventure for a while and even though I tried couple times to put my hand on her lap she stopped me and said that will happen only at a later time.
One weekend we were in her apartment. She cooked lunch for me and we had some wine and relaxing on the couch. Sasha asked me how much I love her? I replied “I love you with all my heart and will do anything to keep her to myself.” She also said that she loves me and hope we could be together. I was in seventh heaven and decided that I want Sasha as my wife. With my heart beating hard and worries in my face I took Sasha’s hand in mine and asked her “Sasha, I want to be my wife, and please don’t say no to me. I will die of broken heart.? She did not expect this sudden proclamation from me and so surprised that she put a hand on her mouth and said “Oh God. I don’t believe this” and hugged me and showered me with kisses. I was so happy that she agreed and we started making plans for our wedding.
Until our wedding day we continued to have soft sex she sucking me and I sucking her fact and boobs. She told me that real sex will be on wedding night and she will take me to heaven. I couldn’t wait for that day where I finally get to make love to her.
Our wedding was in a nice Hotel and went well. Most of our colleagues and friend attended. Sasha was wearing a mind-blowing Dress which she did not show me before the wedding saying that she wants to surprise me. It was mostly soft silky lace and transparent where her voluptuous body was molded into it leaving nothing for imagination with a big long veil covering her head to toe concealing the half nakedness. Her ample boobs were supported by only the half cups of the lacy gown and the rest transparent net to her neck, below her boobs again it was transparent net showing off her flat stomach and deep navel. I was surprised to notice that she had her navel pierced and a bid diamond stud adorned the navel. Below he navel again lace covered her lower belly and her stounding round bubbly butt. And from below her butts, the gown was transparent showing her toned tall beautiful legs. The veil gave a shadowed hue to her whole sexy figure.
After the ceremonies, we all gathered for reception, and wine and food followed and dancing. We could not wait for the function to finish and rush to the Honeymoon Suit in the Hotel. Finally, everybody bid good bye and we rushed to our suit. At the door, Sasha told me that I was supposed to carry the bride to the suit!!! I was stunned and got worried. I know I will be shamed and made fun of if I could not do it. The problem was Sasha was couple inched taller than me and heavier. I looked her with worried eyes and she stood there smiling at me. I decided to give a try, and put one of my hands under her knees and the other on her shoulder and heave hard to lift her and the nest thing I found myself on my but on the floor and Sasha on my lap laughing her head off. I felt like crying and hung my head. Slowly Sasha got up and put her hands in my armpits and lifted me up. I wanted to die there. Sasha hugged me kissed me and said don’t worry honey, and to my astonishment she put her hands under me and carried me like a bride into the room and deposited me on the bed. I covered my face with my hands with shame and could not look at her. After a few moments I moved my hands and saw that Sasha standing near me with her hands on her hips one leg forward and a mischievous smile on her face looking intently at me. I couldn’t speak. She extended her hand and told me come honey let us have some Champaign. She pulled me out and told me to fix the drinks and she is going to use the rest room. I poured the Champaign and waited. A few minutes later Sash emerged from the bathroom. She has removed her makeup, but kept her dress and veil. We sat on the bed and sipped the Champaign and talked about the wedding and how grand the whole function was, and how some of our friends and colleagues were jealous of us, and how others were commenting and admiring us. Sasha held both my hands and put on her breast and told me “Darling now you are mine and I am yours and I am going to make you so happy and take god care of you.” Hearing this my eyes watered and I hugged her and said, “I am the luckiest man on earth to have you and love with all my heart and will do anything to make you happy”
We hugged each other and kissed deeply for a while, and finished our drinks. Sasha poured another glass which I was not interested, but to make her happy accepted it. After finishing I said “I am going to the restroom” went to the bathroom pissed and washed my dick to make sure it is clean for Sasha to suck, freshened up and came out. I noticed that Sasha has poured another glass of champagne and told me to bottom up to celebrate our wedding and with great difficulty I drained the Champaign with hers. I was already buzzing after the two glassed and the third one really hit me felling high. She playfully pushed me on to the bed and climbed along with me. She held my head and started showering me with kissed and over my face and started sucking my lips. I also participated vigorously with the help of the alcohol and roamed my hands all over her back and started pressing high big beautiful ass cheeks. Sasha pushed her tongue in my mouth as usual and played with my tongue and started fucking my mouth with the whole of her tongue. I felt a shock travelling from my mouth to my dick which got very hard instantly. Her tongue went in and out of my mouth like a guy fucking a girl’s mouth with his dick. And Sasha’s tongue felt very thick and long than mine. After a while she sucked my tongue out and sucked on it like she sucked my dick before. I was so excited I was afraid I might blow my load.
Sasha stopped sucking my tongue, and I noticed that both us were panting with excitement and flushed. Sasha sat down and pulled me also up, looked at the Champaign bottle sitting on the bedside table and said there is some more Champaign left in the bottle we don’t want to waste it. I was surprised that she want to drink more, but I refused and said that “I an already fully drunk with the Champaign and your beauty and kissing” She said laughing, it was only warm up for the main event and poured the remaining Champaign in our glasses. Though I saw that she filled my glass and hers was only half in intoxicated mind did not register anything about it. We started talking and laughing and Sasha told me that we are not going to forget this glorious night, and hugging and kissing me said “you will be a new person after tonight!” and laughed. I did not get the meaning and joined her in laughing.
Sasha kissed me and said let me get you naked and see he beauty of my Husband! The statement throws me off as I never heard of a woman saying to enjoy the beauty of a man. Still the alcohol clouded my mind I slapped her shoulder playfully and laughed. Sasha removed my tie, and unbuttoned my shirt kneeling inform of me commenting on my body – oh. your chest looks so smooth and nice, and removed the shirt. And proceeded to unbuckle my pants and remove it. I said I will do it and tried to take off my pants, but Sasha stopped ne saying, “no, it is my privilege to unveil you. She removed my pants, and also removed my underwear. The only thing left on my body was my socks which she did not bother to remove.
Sasha started rubbing all over my body kissing commenting how smooth and soft my body feels and she is going to love making love to it! I was already very hard again with all this ministration. Sasha gently pushed me on to the pillow and lay on top of me. I protested that I was naked and she was still in her bridal gown and veil. She smiled and said that “I want to make love in my Wedding gown” The kissing and nibbling started from my face, lips to my neck, biting in between, to my chest, reaching my nipples. Sasha commented that my nipples are puffy and erect and started licking them and sucking the. I was in shock and never knew my nipples were so sensitive and my dick started pulsating. She continued the attack on my nipples and I felt like I would shoot my come very soon. I gently put my hands on her shoulder to indicate to stop. She looked me with eyes shining with passion, smiling she moved north reaching my navel. Again, she commented that my navel looks deep big like a women’s and put her tongue in it and swirled it. My hip lifted up without my knowledge and I moaned like a girl, unable to bear the sensation and excitement. The same way she attacked my nipples she spent some time on my navel and continues down reaching my pubes. I made a point shave down there and I didn’t want her to smell sweat and I know she will suck me. Sasha licked around mu dick sucking my nuts which are just the size of big marbles. She took both balls in her mouth and used her tongue to play with them, while her one hand started roaming and rubbing on my inner thighs and the other hand wandered underneath and started rubbing my bums and squeezing them. It felt very nice and I enjoyed the feeling. I was oozing precum and with her fingers she scooped it and applied on my bum hole which I felt strange. But I was immersed in the sexual feeling of her ministrations of my nuts in her mouth, I let it go. By the time I was so excited and high that I would blow any second, but could not say anything. Luckily Sasha left my nuts and moved to my dick, to my relief. Before licking the whole length, she again scooped some precoma and applied in my bum hole and started pressing the figure top in the hole. With the slickness of my precoma her figure tip penetrated my virgin hole and I yelped. At that instant she kissed the tip of my dick, slowly looking me smiling took me in her mouth. I could not take my eyes of the glorious sight of her lips on my dick. Though she has sucked me so may times, not ones she allowed me to see the whole action. Now I am enjoying the sight of her big red lips wrapped on the head of my dick, and she slowly moved down on my dick a fraction of an inch a time. In that elation I forgot her figure in my bum hole and I felt that half of her figure was already in and she was moving it slowly as she was sucking me. I did not want that to end, but unfortunately, due to my small size she bottomed out and applied a suction on my dick. I squealed high lifting my hip pushing my dick into her mouth and exploded like a volcano, and at the same instant she pushed her whole figure in me. I had never come like that and felt like passing out. My whole body felt drained and I lay there like a log unable to talk. Sasha kept my whole dick in her mouth gently massaging it with her tongue and cleaning me. She came up and crawled on me and kissed me hard, prying my life open with her tongue and opened her mouth. I felt that part of my come she kept in her mouth was draining in to my mouth. As my mouth was fully covered by hers, I had no choice but swallow, and she sucked my tongue into her mouth, I could taste still some of my come in her mouth and unknowingly I started licking in her mouth and drinking her saliva mixed with my cum. At that time with my intoxications and sexual height I would do anything to please her.
Sasha was intently looking me smiling and roaming her hands all over my face. When I opened my eyes, she kissed me and asked how I was feeling, for which I said I went to heaven! She laughed and kissed me and said “no, you only reached the entrance!!” It flashed me that heaven could be when I make love to her.
Like Reply
Sasha said” OK, I am going to give you a sweet surprise of your life. Just do what I say and don’t argue or question” I wondered what is so secret, but I trusted her fully and will do anything to please her. So, I said OK. Sasha took a scarf and blindfolded me, saying my imagination will make the fun and fucking more exciting. Then she took another scarf and took my ands and tied to the back of the bed board. This time I got a bit nervous, but kept quiet. She started to kiss and nibble me starting from my face, slowly going down to my chest, nipples, down to my navel, and finally reaching my dick. I felt something cold on my dick and shook. Sasha said to relax. She applied some cream on my dick, balls, and below my balls all the way to ass. She started rubbing all around and I started to feel a little warm and it felt exciting and nice. With one hand she rubbed my dick and balls and with the other rubbing my ass cheeks and in between. Often her fingers wandered to my bum hole rubbing the cream there and gently pressing the fingertip at the opening Though I felt strange and funny at this it felt nice. Sasha started telling me how nice my body is how nicely shaped my ass and how nice it feels to massage it. My dick got so hard that it felt bigger and stiffer. Then I felt her finger at my back entrance and felt pressure as she was trying to enter my hole slowly. She applied more cream and very slowly my opening relaxed and on e of her finger went in all the way. She let it there for a few moments, and bent down and licked and took my dick head in her mouth. It was so exciting, I forgot all about her finger in my ass, her finger stared moving in and out freely and I felt some pressure and realized that she has introduced a second finger in my ass. I was enjoying her sucking that I did not complain. She continued to suck me and moving her two fingers in and out of my ass, and I was jolted out of my pleasure when I felt a bit painful pressure in my ass and realized that Sasha has introduced a third figure in my ass, and I felt full and stretched. She increased the sucking on my dick and took my mind from me as ass I was getting ready to shoot.
Then to my surprise she withdrew her figures from my asshole, but before my hole could close from the stretching, I felt something bigger at the opening and pushing. I felt a jolt of pain and yelped loud, as something stretched my hole to the limit and something big got lodged inside. I thought She had pushed a big dildo in my ass. On hearing my yelp, Sasha said” Oh baby, Sorry about the pain. It will go away soon and feel good.” And lean down and started kissing me and sucking on my tongue, and pinching my nipples. With this ministration my mind eased from the pain, but I asked her “What is that. I t hurts bad. Please take it out” Sasha said we are going to have some fun and I am going to take to heave soon. So just bear the pain” She slowly started rocking and I felt that her belly was massaging my dick trapped between our body as she was lying on me, at the same time the pressure in my ass increased as the thing my ass started to move and enter me more. I felt scared but did not want to disappoint Sasha and tried hard to beat the pain. I felt like a baseball bat is being pushed in my ass. Sasha increased her kissing and sucking and rocking and I felt the thing in my as continues it invasion of m virgin ass expanding the way stretching it on its way. I wondered and got scared how far that thing will go inside me.
After a couple minutes Sasha, sucked my whole tongue in her mouth and clamped shut my mouth and gave a push sending the thing in my ass all the way inside me filling a d stretching. I tried to scream hard but only a gargling sound came out of my mouth as she had my tongue and my mouth was closed. I felt something hitting my ass, and thought that what ever wad going in me has reached he end. Sasha, released my tongue and started consoling me and apologies for causing so much discomfort and pain to me, and showered me with kisses. She said the worst is over and now there is going to be pleasure. She lifted from me and took hold of my dick and rubbing it bringing me back to excitement and the pain eased a bit slowly. She continued to rub and pinche my nipples, and rubbing my dick I felt very excited and forgot that some huge thing is in my ass.
After a couple of minutes, of her ministrations to take my mind off the excruciating pain, she felt my over stretched ass relaxed a bit and slowly she started to withdraw het python, which I felt my whole inside is being pulled out along with her dick. She realized what is happening by my crying out, and after pulling out a couple of inches, she applied more cream on her dick and my bursting ass hole, and slowly pushed it back. With a lot of patience and care, talking to me soothingly she repeated this pulling and pushing and slowly I felt the pain easing and she slowly pulled out more and more of her cock with each thrusting. Though even the slightest movement hurt, I was feeling less and less relaxed. Soon she was pulling out and pushing in more than half of her cock and could feel that my ass ring was like a very tight ring around her dick and it sliding on her dick with each action. Then she changed the fucking tactics and moving around her dick inside me hitting some spots I didn’t know existed, which started sending a new sensation causing some excitement into my dick. I realized that it was caused by her cock hitting my prostrate causing me the excitement. Sasha felt the change in me and started fucking me with more speed and speed hitting my prostrate. She asked me “how I was feeling now?” and I replied feeling a little better. She replied that now as promised I am going to take you to heaven.
The fucking tempo increased and I felt that my dick is growing harder and harder and felt it much bigger than It was ever. I was feeling such excitement I never felt and approaching my eruption. I told Sasha that I love her and I feel good. She said “My darling you are going to come like you never had and feeling such pleasure that no one can give you. And she started pumping her dick in me like a freight train stretching and moving around my whole inside. Then I shouted that “Baby I am going to come”. Of which Sasha said hole on Baby, I want to come with you”. She immediately stopped moving.
To my surprise she untied my hands and removed my blind fold, and asked me to look at her. I t was a sight which etched on mind immediately and will never go away from my mind. Sasha was between my wide opened and uplifted legs with her huge python lodged inside me to the hilt, in her wedding dress, She still had the veil on her head, and the beautiful lace and net white dress, only the bodice pulled down a little to release her big magnificent boobs out. I t was a sight to behold. The emotions and excitement I felt at that mesmerizing sight was worth more than anything in the world. I felt that I would even give my life for her and to make her happy. She hugged me hard and I hugged her also hard and she told me to look into her eyes and feel the love and pleasure she is giving me. Without realizing I wrapped my legs around her waste and started thrusting my hip to meet hers. I shouted that I am coming and erupted like a volcano. I thrust my hip high and held he tight and felt that my eruption is not stopping. Then Sasha said “Oh Baby here it come. I am going to shoot so deep inside you and make you pregnant. She made one final thrust pushing her dick as deep as possible, causing me to yelp in the middle of my coming, ground her hip to mile and started shooting hot huge loads of come in me. It felt hot and so powerful that I thought it might reach my throat. And she also came like a river. The excitement was so intense and mind blowing I blacked out.
Like Reply
[Image: 765-03.jpg]
[Image: 1821-13.jpg]
[Image: 1859-13.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: 54978.jpg]
[Image: 56847.jpg]
[Image: 61975.jpg]
[Image: 62178.jpg]
Like Reply
I came back to earth after a few moments and could not orient myself what happened. I saw Sasha with a huge smile kissing all over my face and running her figures on my hair. When she noticed I was back, she felt so happy and asked How I was feeling. I felt shy and confused. And replied that you took me to heaven and got lost! She burst out laughing and said “I promised you and it is only the beginning.” She was lying on me, and realizing that she raised herself on her elbows easing the weight off me, which caused a sting of pain in my ass, and realized that her dick was still lodged in my ass to the root. Even though she shot a huge load in me her dick lost only the hardness, but felt still huge filling and stretching me. I wanted her to take it out, but felt bad to dampen her happiness and kept quiet.
We started to reaffirm our love for each other and kissing and rubbing each other, and the next thing I felt was that Sasha python waking up inside me! I could not believe how could she get another hard-on after such a fucking and shooting a huge load, in such a short time. Sasha noticed the change and said smiling and kissing me “baby I am sorry, I can’t resist you. I feel like I want to stay inside you all the time. I know you are sore. So, I will take it out”. She started to pull out slowly and carefully, but the sting of pain was back and I winced, I could feel her python slowly slipping out and my ass ring sliding the whole length stretching it out. Finally, her huge dick head popped out with a sound and I felt cold air rushing into my big hole cause me to wince again. I felt empty and lost, and noticed that it was taking long for my over stretched hole to close! I thought that it will never be as tight as before, as I felt her come starting to leak out. I tried to close my hole tight causing me to wince with pain. Sasha said so many sorry for causing me so much pain and poured me with love and affection.
Then I felt her huge python lying on my stomach, getting hard reaching almost to below my breast bone. Sasha said again that she could not control her excitement and started to rub it up and down. I realized that I have never seen, but only felt her huge python. Slowly I moved my hand to my stomach and touched her huge dick. It felt so big and warm and slick with her come. I tried to hold it and realized that I could not wrap my hand around the beast. My fingers could not touch. Sasha was in heave feeling my hand on her python and continued kissing me. I had a big urge to see it in its frightening glory, and told Sasha I want to seat. Sasha replied “Oh darling I forgot you have not seen or made friends with my candy bar!” She moved up and kneeled on my chest, bringing her groin above my face.
I have never seen such a frightening, mesmerizing, and magnificent sight in my life. Her huge dick hung there half hard so big, so long. So fat, big veins running around it, shining, with a huge head reddish, almost more than 2 inches long with a big hole in the middle, pulsing and moving slightly with each pulse. I could not take my eyes off it. Below that a set of unbelievable large tennis ball size balls. No wonder she shot a river of come in me still full in my inside. My lips opened involuntarily sneaking my tongue out and licking my lips. All this time Sasha was watching me with a happy and bemused smile on her face with her hands on her hips, anxiously waiting for my next moves. I forgot she was there. My whole attention was on that beast Infront of me so captivating and inviting, I could not resist my temptation to take it in my hands to feel it and kiss it. Some force took control of me and I moved my hands and hefted the beast in my hands, I t felt really very heave in my hands. I slowly started to stroke it gently, sliding my hands up and down, feeling the slickness of her come on it, still. After a few strokes I gently pulled it towards my lips. My lips started to tremble and felt the heat from the beast on my face. I sneaked my tongue out and touched the tip. Sasha jerked feeling that sensation on her dick. I looked her face, and smiling she said that was unexpected and she was so happy that I liked her candy bar, and told me to do whatever I want to do with it. She told me that from now on it was mine to love and do whatever I want to do with it. She added that her Candy Bar want to be with me and in me all the time, which in one way made me proud, that I had such effect on her and make her happy, and another way feeling anxiety thinking about it being inside me again!
I felt more comfortable and anxious to explore the beast she called MY Candy Bar (the name I liked) and started moving my hands on the long length, and licking around the head. I could taste her come for the first time on her dick, I felt I liked the tase of a slight saltiness with a light nutty like flavor. Then I opened my mouth and tried to take the head of her huge dick in my mouth, to my shock, realized that by just opening my mouth, the beast is not going in!!! I was amazed and scared. Then I tried to open my mouth as wide as possible, and moved my head up. Sensing what is happening, Sasha, very slightly gave an unnoticeable push to her dick which helped it to pop into my mouth, forming a tight ring with my stretched lips at the neck of her dick. I could not believe what has happened, and gotten frozen for a few moments in that position. I tried to move my mouth and found that my lips were like a tight ring and move easily. I tried to pull her dick head out, and felt that it won’t come out as the flared head got bigger in my mouth than the shaft. The only was my lips ring was only on the shaft.
Seeing my predicament, Sasha laughed, rubbing my face, cheeks, she run her finger around my lips ring and around her dick, and bemusing told me that now you know that there is only one way, my candy bar was going come out of your mouth!!! I looked at her face and realized the implication of her statement!! (I have to make her come sucking!!) I felt trapped, and decided to do my best to do whatever it takes to resolve the situation. I have never touched or tasted or sucked a dick in my life, and didn’t know what and how to go about it. Sasha sensed my predicament, and said she is going to help me, and follow her directions. I felt a little relieved. Sasha put her fingers in her mouth and took a big glob of spit and smeared it around her huge dick outside my mouth and around my lips, and very gently and slowly pushed a fraction of her dick into my mouth. I was amazed to feel that it slides in easily. Smiling, Sasha continues the trick putting more and more spit on my lips and around her dick, and pushing it until it hit the back of my throat causing a small belch from me. I might have maybe just about 3” of her dick hitting the back of my throat filling my mouth like it never could be filled, flattening my tongue. Slowly Sasha pulled her dick out until the head of her huge dick hit my lips ring, which I know if tried to pull out will split my lips! Again, Sasha took a lot of spit smearing it around her dick, pushed it back in as far as possible. As I felt I could not move much, I let Sasha fuck my mouth. Gladly, she slowly increased the speed of her fucking my mouth. We locked our eyes reflecting our mutual devotion, and feeling the sensation, for me my mouth felt like my ass, stretched by Sasha’s huge dick, it sliding in ad out. My lips slowly loosened and now her dick moved easily and I felt comfortable, and the sensation was great. Even though I was completely drained from my come and my dick was a little stump, I felt a stirring. I noticed Sasha was getting in to fucking my mouth and I sensed her dick got very hard like a steel pole pistonning in and out of my mouth. And to my amazement, I noticed that the depth of her thrusts was slightly increasing with each thrust, with my throat relaxing with all the ministrations. Now easily half of her 10” dick was pumping in my mouth. Seeing Sasha’s face and the pleasure and happiness there I felt good in giving her that kind of pleasure and wanted to make her happier. I sensed she was getting close to coming from the hardness of her huge dick and frenzy, I tried my best to control my gag reflex and open my throat as possible. As a result, with the increased speed, I could feel she is measuring more and more depths in my mouth with each thrust. Then she shouted that “OH my baby, I am going to come. Please get ready to drink it” And she made a couple of hard and fast pumping, holding my face in her both hands, made one final thrust screaming “Oh baby… Oh baby.” and I felt loads of hot lava pumping into my throat. IN the final thrust she went as deep as possible into my throat, I felt like gagging and pushing her out, but was helpless with her grip in my face and my unpreparedness to that deep thrust, I felt that may be 6” or 7” of her dick went to my throat. I felt like unable to breath as more and more hot lava pouring into my throat. As I was getting desperate, Sasha stopped coming, and pulled out her dick from my throat, but kept it in my mouth, and laid down over my head, panting “OH my… OH my…” It took a while for her to catch her breath and get up. Her dick softened a little, but still felt very huge in my mouth. Slowly she pulled out her dick from my mouth and when the head reached my lips, I felt a tug on my lips pulling my lips out before the head popped out of my mouth with a popping sound. Sasha laid down on me and started to kiss my face and lips frantically and thrust her tongue in my mouth playing with my tongue, and licked some of her come from my mouth tasting it. She apologized for thrusting into my throat making me uncomfortable, and praised me for doing a wonderful job of pleasuring her candy bar. Both if us were drained and sweaty with all the activities. Sasha, said us to cleanup. She rose and got out of the bed, and pulled me out also. It looked awkward for me to see me naked and my bride still in her wedding dress with the veil, her magnificent boobs high and beautiful on display, and the mesmerizing python of a huge dick, still so big in flaccid state! Sasha removed her dress and got naked. I could not take my eyes of her beauty, so fascinating and erotic, so curvy and enticing. I felt like I was the luckiest man on earth. Sasha took my hand and led me to the bathroom. My mind was clogged and felt like I was walking in clouds.
In the bathroom Sasha turned on the water and checked the temperature and pulled me in and after all the exertions and excitements, the hot water hitting my body felt heavenly. Sasha pampered me like a baby scrubbing my body from head to toe with soap, paying special attention to my shrunken little dick and abused ass. When Sasha applied soap in my ass it burned and I yelled. Sasha jumped saying sorry and kissed me. She washed me carefully and dried me. I had difficulty to walk and Sasha carried me to bed. She took a cream and very carefully applied it all around my ass hole and applied a little bit very carefully inside me with cotton swab. She bought 2 asperin and water asked me to take it. Sasha also got into bed and spooned me, and jugged me anf kissed me. And we drifted to sleep.
Like Reply
Sometime in the morning I woke up feeling something hot and big between my thighs, sliding in and out. I felt disoriented and didn’t know where I was and what was happening. I felt a hand around my waste hugging me to a warm body, and I felt my dick slightly hard in a hand stroking me slowly. The whole feeling was exciting and refreshing and I melted in that soothing feeling, and drifted back into light half sleep. After a while I felt wetness on my thighs and woke up again. I put my hand between my thighs and encountered the big beast lodged between my thighs spitting his juice on my legs. Then realization came to me slowly as to where I am and what was happening.
Sasha woke up with huge hardon and needed relief. She was scared to take advantage of my ass, as she knows it was damaged from last nights rampage by her python. So, the best option she found was to ger relief from between my thighs. I smiled at her concern and care for me. And turned my face to look at her. Her beautiful boobs were pressed hard on my back and her eyes were closed on the bliss of coming, and continued to rub my hardening dick. She opened her eyes and saw ne looking at her. She smiles and said “Good morning baby. sorry I woke you up. I could not control my morning hardon” I replied “No problem baby. I like waking up in your arms. I love you” She kissed me and hugged me and turned me on my back. Sasha removed the sheet covering us and exposed my hard dick. Smiling she moved between my legs, looking in my eyes she licked the head of my dick and opened her mouth and going down on my small dick and she got the whole thing in her mouth. I felt like I a in heave. She started using her tongue on my dick and bobbing up and down applying a suction which curled my toes. In a couple of minutes, I was ready to blow my load and before I could warn her, I started shooting in her mouth. Sasha continues sucking me until I finished coming and my dick shriveled and dropped out of her mouth. Smiling Sasha moved up, lying on me brought her lips to mine, put her tongue out prying open my mouth and kissed me hard. I held her tight and kissed back, and I felt some of my come falling into my mouth from her mouth. I had to swallow it as we continued to kiss passionately.
Sasha got out of bed and called room service for breakfast. Told me to stay in bed and take rest. She inquired about the pain in my ass, and I replied it was much less. I went to bathroom cleaned up and took a quick shower and came back to bed, naked. Sasha also went to bathroom and came back after a few minutes wearing a silk gown about knee length. Soon the breakfast arrived and we sat down and ate, feeding each other in between. Sasha told me that it was like a dream come true and she love me like anything and don’t want to lose me. She took all the words out of my mouth as I was going to affirm my love for her in the same manner. I told her I also have the same feeling, and will make her happy in any way possible.
We finished breakfast and lay down in the bed for a while and Sasha took the cream and applied it in my ass, massaging it and she asked me to get on my hands and knees. I was surprised and concerned to what she wants to do... to fuck me so soon…. I complied and she took the tube of cream and slowly inserted the nozzle in my hole and squeezed, sending a good load of the cream in my ass way inside. I squealed, and sash said she want me to heal fast, for which we laughed.
We dozed off and woke up after couple hours. It was bright and warm outside. Sasha said us to go to the pool and relax a bit before lunch, which I was happy to go. Sasha put on a very sexy orange print 2-piece suit which took my breath away and gave me a hardon. The tow cups holding het big high boobs could not contain them as more than half of her boobs were on display and the big nipples were clearly outlined. The bottom was like a thong, with a frill about 4” intended to hide the big bulge under it. Still those who look hard could notice the frill raised in the front over hie bulge. Laughing at my astonished look Sasha swirled around asking me how she looked. I had no words to describe. All I could utter was incredible… Her big tight but was in display bouncing as she moved. Seeing her like that I could not put on my swimming trunks as I was hard. Teasing me, “Oh my poor darling got excited” Sasha took a loose gym shorts for me and ked me to put that on, which could hide my erection.
Sasha put on a light robe on her and we headed to the pool. There were a few people in the pool and launching in the chairs. We settled on two chairs in one corner and Sasha asked me to put lotion on her. I took the lotion and asked her to turn over for she said to do her front first. I started rubbing the lotion starting from her face progressing down and as I was rubbing her chest, she said to put some on her boobs also. I looked around if anyone was watching us, as I was scared to do it in public. Everybody was in their own world relaxing and enjoying the water, I started to apply lotion on her breasts inserting my hands inside her bikini top which was loose enough for free access, As I rubbed the lotion on her nipples and around rubbing I felt hem waking up and getting stiff. I enjoyed the sensation which gave me also a stirring in my loins. After one breast I proceeded to the next one at the same thing was happening. I noticed Sasha had closed her eyes with a sexy smile on her lips. As I began to proceed further down, she held my hands and told me to rub a little more on her breasts which I noticed has gotten fuller and the nipple big and hard. I continued to enjoy massaging her beautiful boobs for some more time and went further to apply lotion on her flat and rippled belly with a deep belly button. ZI rubbed all around her belly and poured some lotion into her belly button to ease her. She giggled and said it tickled, and I continued to rub and went down to her lower belly and surprised to notice that her big bulge has gotten bigger and was very prominent even with the frill. Anyone looking cannot miss that big bulge and wonder about it on a beautiful sexy girl! I proceeded to apply lotion on her legs. As I was rubbing oil on her upper thighs, I could not help my hands rubbing on her big bulge. By the time I finished with her legs she was breathing hard and I noticed that her bikini bottom might burst and the big beast might jump free, she was that hard. Sasha turned over, and I started working on her back. She had good muscle tone and I enjoyed rubbing her body like this the first time, in close. By the time I reached her beautiful tight butts she was slowly moving her butts rubbing her big bulge on the chair. I took my time massaging her butts and enjoyed it and at one point suddenly Sasha jumped up and dashed in to the water, to my surprise.
She came up and asked me to jump in, which I did gladly as I was also sporting a big hardon. We swam a while to cool off and take out mind of the sexy feeling. And settled in the water chatting. Sash’s said that she enjoyed my applying the lotion and she felt very sexy and excited to the bursting point. We noticed that a few people started to leave to get ready for lunch as lunch time was approaching. Soon only about five or six people were left who were dozing off in the chairs and one couple in the water. Sasha moved close to me and started kissing me talking sexy and we embraced and continued to kiss for a while. She was gently rubbing my back with one hand and rubbing and massaging my bums with the other hand. With this kissing and massaging both of us were getting hard again and our bulges were rubbing each other. I was enjoying the feeling as the kissing progressed to tongue play and sucking which Sasha was an expert. Then Sasha turned me around and hugged me from behind. Kissing my neck and ears and face she started to rub be huge bulge on my ass. I was getting very hard and enjoyed it though was concerned about others seeing. I looked around and was surprised to notice that the couple in the pool on the other end was also making out kissing and fondling in the water, which eased my mind. I felt Sasha pulling down my shorts which shocked me and I put one hand under water to stop her and looked on her face questioning. She whispered in my ears “Darling I am sorry I can’t control. Just relax and let me have some fun” She started nibbling my earlobe and kissing I felt weak to stop her. I felt her monster rubbing between my ass cheeks and gently Sasha pushed me to lean a little forward. Reluctantly I put both my arms on the edge of the pool and leaned in a little bit putting my head on my hands, Sasha continued to kiss and nibble my neck and face and nudged my legs apart under the water. She was rubbing her erect nipples on my back and felt her python kissing the entrance of my ass hole asking to open up and let her in! I was worried of the pain and others noticing, but was in no condition to resist. She put a little pressure and to my disbelief I felt only a slight pain as the fat head of her python slipped inside me. I think the lube she applied in my ass earlier and I was sure she might have lubed herself also before coming to the pool to make the entry easy and less painless. Still I felt like full and very stretched. She held me tight and whispered to relax and it won’t hurt, but going to be very exciting. Even with the pain and discomfort, I was very hard. Slowly Sasha started to move with gentle strokes claiming my ass inch by inch. After a while I was so immersed in the feeling of her filling and stretching me, I did not realize she has bottomed me, with a strong push from sasha slapping her pelvis to my but and holding me tight. We stayed like that for a while and then she started to move withdrawing a few inches and pushing back in and out like that, which created a very erotic feeling in me. Soon Sasha increased her tempo, and I looked around worried. I found that the pool area was deserted except for the couple in the pool and they were also very busy making out, once in a while stealing glances at us, curiously because of the role we are in. I felt Sasha hitting on my prostrate rotating the angle of her pumping and I felt unexplainable pleasure and my dick got big and hard like rock ready to burst. She was fucking me so hard I felt that she might tear me. She was rubbing and pinching my nipples and kissing and hitting my prostrate faster and faster, I could not hole it anymore and even though I wanted to scream, I suppressed the sound and burst out a torrent of cum in the water. I felt dizzy and put my head on my hands. Never I felt such kind of pleasure before. Sensing my condition, I felt her flying fucking my ass and slammed into my like hammer and squeezed me tight that I felt out of breath. Breathing hard and hissing, she ground her pelvis a few times on my ass and held me tight. We stayed like that a couple minutes with out moving. Both of us were in a different world.
When we came back to our senses, we felt weak to move. Sasha leaned on me and I leaned on the pool edge. I looked around and found the couple in the pool were staring at us openmouthed with such bewilderment and shock at what they have witnessed. I felt that they could not figure out what was happening and could not imagine the situation. I was concerned and Sasha whispered to me just ignore and act normal. She whispered that it was biggest turn on for her and the best fuck she had. The sex in public has turned both if us to a new high with apprehension of scrutiny and discovery, and the excitement. Slowly Sasha withdrew from and pulled my shorts back in place, adjusted herself and turned me around, embraced me and started kissing and loving me. We smiled at each other and acted normal, and Sasha pulled me. We came out of the pool as nothing has happened and collected our stuff and walked back to our room. We stole a glance at he couples as we passed and they still had that astonished and confused look on their face. We looked at each other and smiled wickedly at our public sexual display.
Like Reply
Sometime in the morning I woke up feeling something hot and big between my thighs, sliding in and out. I felt disoriented and didn’t know where I was and what was happening. I felt a hand around my waste hugging me to a warm body, and I felt my dick slightly hard in a hand stroking me slowly. The whole feeling was exciting and refreshing and I melted in that soothing feeling, and drifted back into light half sleep. After a while I felt wetness on my thighs and woke up again. I put my hand between my thighs and encountered the big beast lodged between my thighs spitting his juice on my legs. Then realization came to me slowly as to where I am and what was happening.
Sasha woke up with huge hardon and needed relief. She was scared to take advantage of my ass, as she knows it was damaged from last nights rampage by her python. So, the best option she found was to ger relief from between my thighs. I smiled at her concern and care for me. And turned my face to look at her. Her beautiful boobs were pressed hard on my back and her eyes were closed on the bliss of coming, and continued to rub my hardening dick. She opened her eyes and saw ne looking at her. She smiles and said “Good morning baby. sorry I woke you up. I could not control my morning hardon” I replied “No problem baby. I like waking up in your arms. I love you” She kissed me and hugged me and turned me on my back. Sasha removed the sheet covering us and exposed my hard dick. Smiling she moved between my legs, looking in my eyes she licked the head of my dick and opened her mouth and going down on my small dick and she got the whole thing in her mouth. I felt like I a in heave. She started using her tongue on my dick and bobbing up and down applying a suction which curled my toes. In a couple of minutes, I was ready to blow my load and before I could warn her, I started shooting in her mouth. Sasha continues sucking me until I finished coming and my dick shriveled and dropped out of her mouth. Smiling Sasha moved up, lying on me brought her lips to mine, put her tongue out prying open my mouth and kissed me hard. I held her tight and kissed back, and I felt some of my come falling into my mouth from her mouth. I had to swallow it as we continued to kiss passionately.
Sasha got out of bed and called room service for breakfast. Told me to stay in bed and take rest. She inquired about the pain in my ass, and I replied it was much less. I went to bathroom cleaned up and took a quick shower and came back to bed, naked. Sasha also went to bathroom and came back after a few minutes wearing a silk gown about knee length. Soon the breakfast arrived and we sat down and ate, feeding each other in between. Sasha told me that it was like a dream come true and she love me like anything and don’t want to lose me. She took all the words out of my mouth as I was going to affirm my love for her in the same manner. I told her I also have the same feeling, and will make her happy in any way possible.
We finished breakfast and lay down in the bed for a while and Sasha took the cream and applied it in my ass, massaging it and she asked me to get on my hands and knees. I was surprised and concerned to what she wants to do... to fuck me so soon…. I complied and she took the tube of cream and slowly inserted the nozzle in my hole and squeezed, sending a good load of the cream in my ass way inside. I squealed, and sash said she want me to heal fast, for which we laughed.
We dozed off and woke up after couple hours. It was bright and warm outside. Sasha said us to go to the pool and relax a bit before lunch, which I was happy to go. Sasha put on a very sexy orange print 2-piece suit which took my breath away and gave me a hardon. The tow cups holding het big high boobs could not contain them as more than half of her boobs were on display and the big nipples were clearly outlined. The bottom was like a thong, with a frill about 4” intended to hide the big bulge under it. Still those who look hard could notice the frill raised in the front over hie bulge. Laughing at my astonished look Sasha swirled around asking me how she looked. I had no words to describe. All I could utter was incredible… Her big tight but was in display bouncing as she moved. Seeing her like that I could not put on my swimming trunks as I was hard. Teasing me, “Oh my poor darling got excited” Sasha took a loose gym shorts for me and ked me to put that on, which could hide my erection.
Sasha put on a light robe on her and we headed to the pool. There were a few people in the pool and launching in the chairs. We settled on two chairs in one corner and Sasha asked me to put lotion on her. I took the lotion and asked her to turn over for she said to do her front first. I started rubbing the lotion starting from her face progressing down and as I was rubbing her chest, she said to put some on her boobs also. I looked around if anyone was watching us, as I was scared to do it in public. Everybody was in their own world relaxing and enjoying the water, I started to apply lotion on her breasts inserting my hands inside her bikini top which was loose enough for free access, As I rubbed the lotion on her nipples and around rubbing I felt hem waking up and getting stiff. I enjoyed the sensation which gave me also a stirring in my loins. After one breast I proceeded to the next one at the same thing was happening. I noticed Sasha had closed her eyes with a sexy smile on her lips. As I began to proceed further down, she held my hands and told me to rub a little more on her breasts which I noticed has gotten fuller and the nipple big and hard. I continued to enjoy massaging her beautiful boobs for some more time and went further to apply lotion on her flat and rippled belly with a deep belly button. ZI rubbed all around her belly and poured some lotion into her belly button to ease her. She giggled and said it tickled, and I continued to rub and went down to her lower belly and surprised to notice that her big bulge has gotten bigger and was very prominent even with the frill. Anyone looking cannot miss that big bulge and wonder about it on a beautiful sexy girl! I proceeded to apply lotion on her legs. As I was rubbing oil on her upper thighs, I could not help my hands rubbing on her big bulge. By the time I finished with her legs she was breathing hard and I noticed that her bikini bottom might burst and the big beast might jump free, she was that hard. Sasha turned over, and I started working on her back. She had good muscle tone and I enjoyed rubbing her body like this the first time, in close. By the time I reached her beautiful tight butts she was slowly moving her butts rubbing her big bulge on the chair. I took my time massaging her butts and enjoyed it and at one point suddenly Sasha jumped up and dashed in to the water, to my surprise.
She came up and asked me to jump in, which I did gladly as I was also sporting a big hardon. We swam a while to cool off and take out mind of the sexy feeling. And settled in the water chatting. Sash’s said that she enjoyed my applying the lotion and she felt very sexy and excited to the bursting point. We noticed that a few people started to leave to get ready for lunch as lunch time was approaching. Soon only about five or six people were left who were dozing off in the chairs and one couple in the water. Sasha moved close to me and started kissing me talking sexy and we embraced and continued to kiss for a while. She was gently rubbing my back with one hand and rubbing and massaging my bums with the other hand. With this kissing and massaging both of us were getting hard again and our bulges were rubbing each other. I was enjoying the feeling as the kissing progressed to tongue play and sucking which Sasha was an expert. Then Sasha turned me around and hugged me from behind. Kissing my neck and ears and face she started to rub be huge bulge on my ass. I was getting very hard and enjoyed it though was concerned about others seeing. I looked around and was surprised to notice that the couple in the pool on the other end was also making out kissing and fondling in the water, which eased my mind. I felt Sasha pulling down my shorts which shocked me and I put one hand under water to stop her and looked on her face questioning. She whispered in my ears “Darling I am sorry I can’t control. Just relax and let me have some fun” She started nibbling my earlobe and kissing I felt weak to stop her. I felt her monster rubbing between my ass cheeks and gently Sasha pushed me to lean a little forward. Reluctantly I put both my arms on the edge of the pool and leaned in a little bit putting my head on my hands, Sasha continued to kiss and nibble my neck and face and nudged my legs apart under the water. She was rubbing her erect nipples on my back and felt her python kissing the entrance of my ass hole asking to open up and let her in! I was worried of the pain and others noticing, but was in no condition to resist. She put a little pressure and to my disbelief I felt only a slight pain as the fat head of her python slipped inside me. I think the lube she applied in my ass earlier and I was sure she might have lubed herself also before coming to the pool to make the entry easy and less painless. Still I felt like full and very stretched. She held me tight and whispered to relax and it won’t hurt, but going to be very exciting. Even with the pain and discomfort, I was very hard. Slowly Sasha started to move with gentle strokes claiming my ass inch by inch. After a while I was so immersed in the feeling of her filling and stretching me, I did not realize she has bottomed me, with a strong push from Sasha slapping her pelvis to my but and holding me tight. We stayed like that for a while and then she started to move withdrawing a few inches and pushing back in and out like that, which created a very erotic feeling in me. Soon Sasha increased her tempo, and I looked around worried. I found that the pool area was deserted except for the couple in the pool and they were also very busy making out, once in a while stealing glances at us, curiously because of the role we are in. I felt Sasha hitting on my prostrate rotating the angle of her pumping and I felt undescriable pleasure and my dick got big and hard like rock ready to burst. She was fucking me so hard I felt that she might tear me. She was rubbing and pinching my nipples and kissing and hitting my prostrate faster and faster, I could not hole it anymore and even though I wanted to scream, I suppressed the sound and burst out a torrent of cum in the water. I felt dizzy and put my head on my hands. Never I felt such kind of pleasure before. Sensing my condition, I felt her flying fucking my ass and slammed into my like hammer and squeezed me tight that I felt out of breath. Breathing hard and hissing, she ground her pelvis a few times on my ass and held me tight. We stayed like that a couple minutes with out moving. Both of us were in a different world.
When we came back to our senses, we felt weak to move. Sasha leaned on me and I leaned on the pool edge. I looked around and found the couple in the pool were staring at us openmouthed with such bewilderment and shock at what they have witnessed. I felt that they could not figure out what was happening and could not imagine the situation. I was concerned and Sasha whispered to me just ignore and act normal. She whispered that it was biggest turn on for her and the best fuck she had. The sex in public has turned both if us to a new high with apprehension of scrutiny and discovery, and the excitement. Slowly Sasha withdrew from and pulled my shorts back in place, adjusted herself and turned me around, embraced me and started kissing and loving me. We smiled at each other and acted normal, and Sasha pulled me. We came out of the pool as nothing has happened and collected our stuff and walked back to our room. We stole a glance at he couples as we passed and they still had that astonished and confused look on their face. We looked at each other and smiled wickedly at our public sexual display.

[Image: 92176.jpg]
[Image: thumb-300x400-2.jpg]
Like Reply
Waiting for Update
Like Reply