Incest INCEST ( COLLECTION OF BHABHI'S )
INCEST(COLLECTION OF BHABHI'S)
collected by :- rajadum
8th January 2010

[img]- -web/20120921004636im_/http://srv.exbii.com/images/icons/icon7.gif[/img] INCEST(COLLECTION OF BHABHI'S)

FRNDS THIS IS MY NEW THREAD............

IT IS ALSO SAME AS A FULL BAG INCEST

COLLECTION BUT NOT MOM SON NOW

IT"S BHABHI'S TURN>................[img]- -web/20120921004636im_/http://srv.exbii.com/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

SO FRNDS NJOY THIS THREAD>...............[img]- -web/20120921004636im_/http://srv.exbii.com/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
INDEX PAGE :-

1. Bhabi Swetha + Pics
  2. Unexpected Wonderful Sex with Beautiful Bhabhi
  3. I Love You Bhabhi!
  4. Seducing Bhabhi
  5. Sunitha bhabhi
  6. Bhabi ki chudai
  7. My dever Broke my Virginity
  8. First Experience with Aarti
  9. Sarita’s Horny Young Devar
  10. Neend main bhabi ki chudai
  11. Bhabhi ke saath ek raat maje kiye
  12. Bhabhi ki chudai
  13. Meri Bajuwali Bhabhi
  14. Erotic accident with my bhabhi
  15. Meri bhabhi Nishi
  16. Bhabhi bani patni- Part I, II, III
  17. Bhabhi - Part I, II,III,IV
  18. Screwing my bhabhi
  19. Sexy bhabhi
  20. Meri garam bhabh
  21. Sushmita Bhabhi
  22. Nazma bhabi ki chudai
  23. Fucking with Babhi
  24. Me & my Bhabhi
  25. Bhaabhi ko pregnant kiya
  26. Bhabhi ko choda
  27. Sexy Bhabie and me
  28. Trapped by Sister-in-law (By SK)
  29. Me & my Bhabhi (Real life experience)
  30. Surprise
  31. My Cousins naughty Wife
  32. Bhabhi
  33. Having fun with bhaabhi
  34. Unforgatable night with bhabhi
  35. Horny sister in law
  36. Meri Pyaari Bhabhi
  37. Meri Mazloom Bhabies
  38. Me and my Bhabhi fucking
  39. Sexy Bhabhi
  40. Fucking Bhabhi
  41. Sister-in-law gets sex lesson
  42. F*cking a horny indian woman
  43. Virgin Bhabhie from Dhaka
  44. Seduced by my Bhabie
  45. My Bhabie Meri Jaaneman
  46. Bhabhi ka Doodh
  47. $$$ भाभी * भाभी * भाभी *$$$
  48. My Bhabi and My Friend
  49. Meenu Bhabhi
  50. Meri Garam Garam Padosan
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
51·  Jaspreet Bhabhi

52·  Holi ke Rang
53·  Bhabhi ki mast chudai
54·  My first time
55·  Fucking my Bhabhi
56·  OOOOHhhh.. Bhabhi
57·  How Raaz fucked her Bhabi Doctor Kavita..
58·  Wonderful Sex With Beautiful Bhabi
59·  Pehli Chudai In 11′th Class With Pyari Bhabhi
60·  Beloved Bhabhi
61·  My Escapade With Minu
62·  Cousin babi aur babi ki behan ki jabar dast chudayi - Part 1
63·  SEDUCING SISTER IN LAW
64·  Cousin babi aur babi ki behan ki jabar dast chudayi - Part 2
65·  My sexy bhabhi
66·  Garma Garam Bhabhi ki Theek Thak Chudai
67·  Bhabhi Ko Ek Raat Main Pregnant Kiya
68·  Behen Or Bhabhi Ka Double Maza Ek Saath
69·  Desi bhabi ko choda
70·  Bhabi Mere Lund Se Chud Gayi
71·  Abbotabad Ki Housewife
72·  Bhabhi ki chudai
73·  Raat Bhabhi Subh Saali
74·  Bhabhi Ki Chut Ki shaving ki
75·  Bhabhi Ki Dhukai
76·  Pehli chudai bhabhi ke sath
77·  Bhabhi Ko pakad ke chod Dala
78·  Cousin Bhabhi Ki Chudai
79·  Pakistani Bhabhi Ki Kahani
80·  Mere Janamdin Ka Upahar
81·  Pados Ki Neelam Bhabhi
82·  My loving Bhabhi
83·  Ruby Bhabhi
84·  My lusty bhabhi-Roma
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
1. Bhabi Swetha

Hi,

I am Rahul writing my experience. First I say about myself. I am 5.9 inches height, 72 kg and fair in complexion. My family consists of 4 members. My father is farmer and mother is a house wife. But they spend a lot of money on our education. My brother studied M.B.A and working in Tata Consultancy Services. My brother is very talented. So he would go for foreign tours on behalf of the company. So half of the month he will be out of the country. I completed my Engineering and trying for jobs. My brother will be in Bangalore and I used to be in his room for job search.

We went to our village for marriage looks of my brother. Our family went to see the woman that my brother is going to marry. At first look every one liked her including me. Her name is Swetha. She is 5.7 inches height, fair in complexion. Her figure is 38-30-36. Her hair black in color and length up to her butts. Our elders talked to each other and everything was fixed. Exactly after one week from the marriage date first night was arranged. The room was decorated beautifully. I saw my bhabi who was ready for the first night. I couldn’t take the eyes from her. She was looking so beautiful. Till one week I couldn’t take her figure off from my mind.

After one month they left to Bangalore. They asked me to come with them for my job search. My parents said them that I will come after one month. My bhabi is very friendly with every one. Any one who talks to her will like talking with her. I went to Hyderabad for my job search as my parents don’t want to disturb my brother and bhabi. After 6 months I went to Bangalore as I couldn’t find a job in Hyderabad. My bhabi came to receive me at the railway station as they have shifted the place from Mathikere to Jayanagar.

We greeted each other with smiles. Till we reached home she said about Bangalore and how much she liked. My brother was not home as he went for tour. Days passed and my job search continued. When ever I asked my brother to help me in my job search he used to say that he was busy. To say straight he neglected me. But he used to scold me for not getting the job till now. My bhabi used to encourage me by saying that I will get a job. She used to dress only in saris. She used to dress very traditionally. She used to wear silk saris and pattu saris. Her hands will be always filled with bangles. At least 6 bangles per hand. She used to keep indoor on her fore head. She used to keep the ear rings that hang from her ear. She let her hair loose when she was at home. She looked really beautiful with all these.

It was already one year after I completed my Engineering. I was really frustrated of not getting the job. I and my bhabi became close and we use to share everything. She used to say about the behavior of my brother and how he reacts to certain things. Through her words I understood that she was not happy with my brother’s attitude. We used to go for shopping to buy the things necessary for the home. As days passed I got interested in her, might be attracted towards her. So I used to be always at home except on Saturdays and Sundays as I have to attend the interviews. I used to watch her every move at home. I used to have the side view of her breasts. They were very firm.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Her butts moved in rhythm as she moved. I used to observe her eyes, nose, lips and every thing of her body. When ever we used to go for shopping she used to sit on one side of the bike as she wears only saris. Due to this I don’t have the opportunity to feel her breasts against my back. I used to curse myself for that. I used to go for films but never asked her to come with me. My brother used to come from tour and used to quarrel with both of us for silly reasons. He earns around one lakh per month. This may be the reason for his behavior. If he wants to get a job for me he can do it. But he wants me to be below his level and lesson to his words.

He used to go for tours and he never took my bhabi with him though he has the opportunity. Even if she asks he rejects. He went for a tour as usual. I went to interview on Saturday and some how I got selected for the job and they announced the results as it was a one day process. I was really in cloud nine as they informed me about the interview result. I went home and knocked the door. My bhabi opened the door and asked me about the result. I gave the expression as if I lost the interview. She said don’t worry and you will make it one day. She asked me what the packet in my hand was. I opened the packet and kept the sweet in her mouth and said that my golden days are over and gave the appointment letter to her and hugged her lightly. I touched her lips as I fed the sweet in her mouth. She was very happy by reading the appointment letter. She asked me whether I informed to my parents. I said that I want to say about this success first to you only.

She was very happy by hearing these words. She asked me to inform to my parents and I did. For first time she asked me for the party. I said that I will give the party when I get the first month salary. She said ok. I have to join on the 20th day after the date I got the appointment letter. I said to bhabi that I will go to village to get all the remaining things I wanted. I asked her to come with me and we can come in 10 days. She also agreed and I informed to my parents that we are coming. We went on train to our village. During the journey she used to keep her head on my shoulder as she was sleepy. I was very excited as she leaned on my shoulder.

We reached our village. After 2 days she asked me to take her to her parent’s house which was 30kms from our village. My parents agreed and we went to her parent’s house. During the journey she used to talk to me and I couldn’t hear anything due to wind direction. So she leaned on my back so that she was audible to me. Due to this I could feel her breasts on my back lightly. She used to take care of me at her home. She never left me alone. After 10 days we went to Bangalore as my brother would return from tour. My brother came from and congratulated me for getting a job. After 10 days I joined in my job. I used to say my experience to my bhabi after I returned from the office.

After 15 days my brother was ready for the tour. Before he was leaving he called me and informed me to take other house as I got the job and asked to come on Saturdays and Sundays as it was holidays on those days. I was very disappointed by hearing his words. My bhabi was shocked by hearing his words. I said him that I won’t be here by the time he returns. Now I have to search a house which was near to my brother’s house as I want to see my bhabi every day. At last I found a house which was one and half kilometer from my brother’s house. I took my bhabi to show the house so that she can come when ever she wanted. I informed the new house owner about my bhabi and said that she will come when ever she wanted. It was a single bed room flat. One big hall with all the furniture, bed room with all the cup boards well furnished and kitchen with all the equipment needed accept the gas stove and utensils.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I took my bhabi to buy the things necessary for the kitchen and a bed necessary for the bed room and a TV. My parents gave me the money to buy all the things. I have shifted to the new house before 5 days my brother would return. Before I was leaving my bhabi has asked me to come to home every Saturday and Sunday. I promised her that I will come. I could see her eyes filled with tears as I was leaving. I asked her to come to new house when brother was on tour and left the house. I used to come to brother’s house in the morning or evening to see my bhabi at least one time in a day.

Bhabi used to come early in the morning on Saturdays and Sundays to spend the time with me as I was free on those days. She used to prepare all the things I asked her to prepare. She used to stay with me when my brother was on tour or I used to go his house.
I received my first month salary and remembered the promise I made to bhabi. I went to sari shop and bought two saris of which one was a silk sari and the other was a pattu sari. I bought flowers for her and sweets which she liked. I went to brother’s house to give them. She was not there. I went to my house. There also she was not there. I took bath and got ready to go her house to see whether she was there or not. But she was not there. I thought she might go to the temple and went to temple.

She was there in the temple sitting alone and thinking of something. I went back of her and closed her eyes and asked who it was. She immediately said Rahul. I asked her how she can say. She said that she was thinking of me. I was very happy hearing those words. I gave the gifts which I bought for her with my first month salary. I can see her happiness in her eyes. She has not opened the packs at the temple. She asked me to take to home. After reaching my house she opened the packet. She liked the pattu sari but not the silk sari. She kept the flowers in her hair which I bought for her. For the first time she asked me to take to a movie. I readily agreed and went for movie. We went for a Hindi movie Zinda. In the interval I bought popcorn and one Pepsi. We shared the popcorn and she took the Pepsi. She gave the last sip of Pepsi to me.

As it was a 2 hour movie we came out soon and went to restaurant to have dinner. She ordered the food and we kept on talking about the movie till we got our order. We went to brother’s house and dropped her there. Before she was leaving I caught hold of her hand and asked her to stay with me in my house. She said that she will come tomorrow. I said ok and left the place saying goodnight. Next morning it was Friday. I went to the office and returned home at 6pm. I got freshened by 6.30 and waiting for bhabi as she told she would come. At 7.15 I heard the some one knocking at the door and went eagerly to open the door as it would be my bhabi.

She was the one standing at the door. I smiled at her and received the same. She came inside and asked me how she is looking because she wore the pattu sari which I bought for her. I said you are always beautiful and said that you will bring beauty to the clothes by wearing them. I asked her to stay her for 2 days as it was weekend. She said ok. She asked me what I wanted to have for dinner. I said anything you cook bhabi. She went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. I asked her whether she needs help in the kitchen. She asked to cut some of the vegetables. After cooking she asked to bring her clothes as she was wet with sweat. So I went and bought 2 saris of which one is silk sari which I bought for her. On the way I purchased some flowers for her.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
By the time I returned she took her bath and waiting for me in my bedroom to change the sari. I knocked the door and gave her the saris and flowers which I bought for her. After 15 minutes she came out of the bedroom. She was looking gorgeous in the silk sari with those flowers in the hair. She was amazing. Any one who sees her like that would like to hug her. She asked me to come for dinner. I just followed her seeing her back especially her butts which are moving in rhythm. We had our dinner and my whole mind is thinking of my bhabi. After dinner she was looking through the windows that are passing on the road. Some how I dared myself and went near her. I hugged her from behind by running my hands around her belly and kissed her on the neck. She didn’t say anything but placed her hands over mine.

Now I started to kiss her on shoulders and on both sides of her neck. She turned towards me and kissed me on my lips. Our tongues touched and tasted the saliva of each other. We kissed for 5 minutes. She removed my t-shirt and started kissing me. She kissed me from my forehead to my toe. She licked my nipples and bites them. I removed her sari. She was in front of me showing her treasure over her blouse and petticoat. The most attractive one is her navel button. I removed her flowers from the hair and thrower them on the bed. I removed her blouse hooks one by one from behind and removed her blouse and threw it on the floor. I squeezed her breasts over her bra. I removed her petticoat and she was in her bra and panties in front of me. She removed my shot and I was in my underwear before her. My penis wants to tear the under wear and come out. She could see the bulge in my underwear. As her bra hooks are front I removed them facing her. I removed her bra and smelled it in front of her.

Her beautiful breasts are in front of me asking me to touch them. I pushed her on the bed and started to kiss them. I started to lick her breasts one after another and bite them keeping them between my front teeth. After 15 minutes of sucking I started to kiss her from top to down. I licked her pussy to my heartful. We removed our underwear’s and are completely naked before each other. I licked her pussy and she was moaning with pleasure. I parted her pussy lips and inserted my tongue as far as I can. Then I guided my penis into her pussy. First I started slowly and slowly increased the rhythm. She was catching me very tight and biting me on my shoulders. She was enjoying each and every moment. Finally I cum in her and lay on top of her. After sometime we lie beside each other and slowly fell a sleep.

Next morning by the time I woke up she was not in the house. I didn’t find her any where in the house. I thought she might have hurt by yesterday’s incident and gone to her home. I did not know how to face her. I thought whether I have done any mistake. Finally I took my bath and went to see her. She opened the door and went in to the kitchen with out asking me to come inside. After 5 minutes she came out of the kitchen and said sorry to me. I was little surprised by that sentence. I asked why? She said that I came here with out informing me as my brother would phone her on weekends. She said these words and kissed me on the lips. After kissing I told her how tensed I felt as she came without informing. I kissed her again on her lips. While kissing I pressed her butts with my hands slowly. She parted the kiss and went to kitchen to switch off the stove. I followed her to the kitchen. I removed her pallu and started removing her blouse to suck her breasts. I placed her on the kitchen table and started to suck the breasts. She asked me to take her to the bedroom. I said that I am not interested in fucking her on the bed where my brother fucked.

We removed our clothes and fucked each other on the kitchen table. After one hour we took our lunch and talked about each other. She said that my brother would fuck her once in a month. She said that she doesn’t like his attitude towards others. He thinks that he is the best in the world and every one should respect him. After some talks I asked her that I want to fuck her at least once in a day. But she said that she want to be fucked by me twice a day. Once before going to office and second after coming from office. I said that this is possible when my brother is on tour. She smiled at me and bites my lower lip with her teeth. I asked her to tie the sari below her navel button when we are alone. She said ok and asked me not to wear the underwear when I am with her in the house. I said ok.

After 3 months of having sex she informed me that she was pregnant because of me. We both are happy and my brother is also happy as he feels that it is his baby. After 9 months she delivered a baby boy who is very cute. After returning from hospital she said that she wants to marry me. I said ok and went to temple on an auspicious day and tied the knot to her. We are having sex regularly and very happy with my bhabi who is my wife now. We tried all the sex positions we know and enjoying our lives in all ways.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
2. Unexpected Wonderful Sex with Beautiful Bhabhi

Hai, it is Vasu from Hyderabad, A.P. First of all let me congratulate eXBii.com for its unexplainable service. I am regular visitor of this site. The stories which were published are very impressed me and the boldness of narrating the stories are very much enjoyable. Here, I am doing job at private firm. I am a fair complexion and 5-8 height. This story below which I am going to tell you is a real and unexpected story which I never thought about this incident. And I cannot forget this happiest incident in my life at all. This incident took place nearly 15 years back. I know it is little bit long back story and real. When I am studying intermediate this incident took place. We are staying at Hyderabad, and my mother's elder sister also staying in the same locality and there is place is just half KM from my house.

In my elder mother's family there are two sons and one daughter. The elder son got married just before one year of the incident. My sister-in-law (the heroin of the story) is very cute and sexiest but not beautiful. If everyone sees her at the first incident everyone will think about having sex with her once. That is the structure of my hereoin. So, here my story begans. I am very much closer to the family of my big mother. As I told to you that I also thought that If I get chance to fuck her once, I will be very luckiest. But, I know it is not possible as the customs and relations will not permit for that, so I did not continue that thought. But, my dream comes true. On one day when I was in my house at about 6.00 P.M. by seeing the T.V., I received a phone call from my big mother's house and the information is that they are going to Tanuku as some their relation was died and in the house my heroing is staying alone as she cannot come due to illness, and my big mother asked me to come sleep in the house to support her.

And I took permission of my mom and went to the house of my heroin at 9.00 P.M., and after my arriving all the family members left the place. And at that moment myself and my heroin were alone in the house. The house is a duplex, and my hereoin's bed rood is in the first floor. After some time, my heroin said that she is going to sleep and she asked me to sleep in the groudfloor bed room. I said ok, as I have no idea about anything, eventhough I have an eye on her, due to some respect. In that house there is only one T.V. that too it is in the bed room at ground floor. As I am not getting sleep, I switched on the T.V. and rotating the channels. By seeing the channels I did not follow the time and I turned up the channels for some mid nigh masala items and at last I got it and I am seeing the scenes. After some I was surprised by seeing my babhi came down and entered into the room and saw what I am doing, and she immediately said what you are seeing it is not good.

As I am a practical man, I replied it is all common in my age, and I turned off the T.V. as it is not good for me. But she immediately switched on the T.v. and she also seeing the same channel and then I asked that what is this, then she replied that she is following my words. I asked that why you came down and then she said that " I am not getting sleep, due to some reasons" I asked that what are the reasons, and she told that leave it I cannot say. I compelled about the reasons, and utmost compulsion, she said that she is not getting sleep as she wants sexual intercourse very need. I surprised and I did not talked more. In meanwhile of our talks in the said channel, one couple are doing sex half nude and the lady in that scene removed her top, and man the playing like what with her melons. By seeing that scene my lady got arosed and caught hand and put my hand directly on her breast.

I got shock with that incident and I hesitated to go forward, but she has no fear or second thought in that, and she is rubbing my hand on her melons as they are biggest size of coconuts. Openly speaking my one hand is not able control one melon. To satisfy her I have to use two hands on one melon. As there is no other alternative, and as I am also having idea, I did not stopped and moved forward. I immediately removed her night zip, it was upto the melons, and she did not even wear any under garments and after removing the zip the two big globes came out and I got shocked some time and confused for what next I have to do. Upto then I have no previous experience. So, I immeditate, caught one melon with hand and got one melon in my mouth, and played with them madly for about 10 min. She is getting aroused and then she lifted my face and joined her lips with my lips very strongly, we both played with toungs inner of our mouths.on the one side my hands are working very hard on the boooooooooooooooobs.

While the work is going in the mouths and booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobs, she removed my lungi and she is playing with my long rod. After some time I removed her nighty, and she removed my T-shirt and we are nude position. That is the first time I am seeing a lay in nude position, and I cannot able to control myself, and I thrown her on the bed, and climbed on her. I did not even gave her chance in any manner, I only played with her as per my wish and will, I bited her nipples, mouth, neck, stomoch, legs in every place I liked at that time, and she alse did not tried to stopped me and I enjoyed like anything, and after song play, I inserted my rod into her Puku, and started strokes and she was enjoying with that moments and I gave strokes for about 10 mins and later on I finished , and Idropped on her. We both took rest for some time and then she started her action from my rod.

As she got some experience in that, she put my rod in to her mouth and stated ice fruiting my rod, with the job given by her, I again ready for my second session, and I again started my action in backside of her, and this time my strokes contined for about 25 mins. And again we both took rest for some more time, again started our session like this we enjoyed ourselves for 5 time in that whole night. That incident was unforgettble in my life. Thereafter, this sessions contined for one week of every night and day, whenver we got chance for that.

THE END
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
3. I Love You Bhabhi!

I am aged 29 years living in delhi with good height and physique , I do not why but I have a natural liking towards mature Ladies (married or unmarried) from 27-28 to even 40. This incident happened 2 years ago when I was working in Rajasthan and was residing in a rented room with a small family. Husband , wife (gorgeous) and their kid. I used to call her bhabhie , my sweet Rajni Bhabhie aged around 32 and a marvelous figure of 38 sized tits. She generally used to be at home as she was a not a working woman She used to prepare food and did other household chores, and as such she shared much of the responsibilities in the house. Her Husband most of the time used to be busy with his wok. Many a times Rajni Bhabhi used to be alone at home, as her husband generally went away for his work.And it was only Rajni Bhabhi who used to serve me the tea & dinner . So I had more communication and interaction with her in the house.

She was an educated woman with a modern outlook and attitude. She was fair enough with good attractive looks. She was beautiful. She had an attractive sexy figure. 38D-28-36 Her breasts were eye catching and fleshy. Her breasts were in proper shape. Her hips were quite heavy. Her breasts bounced and hips shook as she walked. Ever since I got there i had my eyes on her. I had found an apparent change in Rajni Bhabhi with regard to her clothes and dresses. She used to expose her cleavage generously and also the upper curves of her breasts, whether she was in her sari-blouse, or in her salwar suit, or even in her nighty. While she used to be in my room she intentionally and cleverly let the pallu of her sari or her chinni fall down from her shoulder and remained on her fore arms, that gave me a glimpse of the exposed breasts and also the idea of their roundness, shape and size. I always wished her to come frequently to my room and remain there as long as possible. Whenever i would be around her she would expose her.
I liked such Bhabhis who smartly exposed their breasts. I had many times fantasized in my bed about having sex with her. I had masturbated also fantasizing about fucking her. Many a times I felt like grabbing her in my arms and kiss her, press and squeeze her boobs. I noticed that Chayya Bhabhi became too bold as she started exposing much of her breasts. Since I was a young man my cock used to become rock hard time and again. Once I was having some headache in my head so I went to her room for some ointment, My God ! she was breast feeding her child, her right boob was fully exposed , she was wearing a light blue color saree with dark blue blouse. She was sitting on the bed , I first got shocked but then while looking at her boobs I turned around and said I am sorry Bhabhie , I will come later on but to my utter surprise she said : Its O.K. Raj, you can come and sit , Baby has slept now. I quietly sat on a chair in front of her while she was adjusting her boob in her blouse but the whole scene was making a tent in my pant which she noticed and smiled at me.

I saw a little worry on her face , I asked her what is the matter , she told me that her breasts are full of milk and baby has already slept so she is getting a bit of problem in retaining the weight. Since I was totally new to these problems , I took it seriously and it just slipped out of my tongue that Bhabhie tell me how can I help in this time of trouble. To which she smiled again, You naughty Devar ji , will you suck me . Oh my God ! I was jam Packed on my seat , I could not sy anything, Then she asked me what do you want, I also forgot for a while why I was there, I told that I was looking for some ointment for my headache. Then she said O.K. I will not only give you that but can also put some on your head BUT you will also have to help me out in my problem which I readily accepted . Now my head was in her lap, she was opening her blouse buttons one by one and my cock was getting rock hard in the same speed and momentum. The moment her last button was opened her boobs put pressure on her black bra and they were like struggling to get free.

She went on her back and opened the hook and her right right boob was jumped on my mouth. Now I took her boob my mouth and she was putting ointment on my forehead. I said : No Bhabhie , it is not required now , your soft and hot touch of hands is more than anything for me know. Listening to this she was so delighted that she took my face in her hand and put her lips on mine. Friends and Girls ! I must say Indian ladies in this world are the most beautiful creature on this earth. Now I grank her both boobs and she was looking much relieved but by this time aroused to greater extent also. She by this time now had started moaning now . I had already stripped her blouse and bra and freed her boobs. Now i was caressing her flat stomach and her thighs & legs. The rest of the stuff you know that I must have fucked her BUT HOW !! it was the greatest moment of my life which I will tell you all my next part.

Since then I fucked hot and sexy Rajni Bhabhi many times. Each time she demanded vigorous fucking from me.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
4. Seducing Bhabhi

Mine is a real incident and not an exaggerated one. This is the encounter with my sister in law, who is 34 yrs of age. She has huge beautiful breasts. My first sex experience was with her. My name is Joshi (Name Changed) from coimbatore . . What I am going to write is a true story that happened to me. While I was studying there my eldest brother got married. I could not attend the function since we were allowed to home only on vacation that also once in two years. When I came home on vacation, my brother had the first baby.

My sister in law was lean but had big breasts. I could not help staring at those ripped pumpkins. I used to masturbate thinking of her big boobs. She is a jolly person and we used to crack jokes but I never showed my inclination towards her because she should be seen as my own mother. After the vacation I went back for my studies. In the same year my elder brother got married and eldest brother and family shifted to a rented house. When I came home for a second vacation this incident happened. In sister in law’s family they are three girls. Her father was working in a company which has three shifts. One day my eldest brother asked me to stay an over night in his rented house. The reason was my sister in law’s mother had fever and was hospitalized and my brother had to be there in the hospital as by stander for a night. I reached the house around 7 p.m. My brother came at 8 p.m. after closing the shop. He had dinner and went to the hospital. In his house there was only one Bed and Uma (my sister in law) is afraid to sleep alone. I was asked to share the bed. I laid on the side of the bed and her daughter (3.5 yrs) at the center and she on the other side of the bed. I was thinking of her big boobs and my penis got erected.

I could not sleep at all. I was nervous but gathered some courage and slowly touched her foot with my foot. There was no response and denial. Slowly I stared to massage her feet and no response! I decided to go for the big one, now my feet was resting on her thigh It was very difficult to touch her thigh since the baby was sleeping in between us. There was no response from her at all. I thought she might be in deep asleep. But I decided to go further. I put my toe on her pussy the only thing that was separating me from here pussy was here under wear. I stared to masturbate her and now I knew that she is enjoying it bust pretending to be asleep. Now my penis was hard like rock. I gathered some courage and touched her pussy with my hand. Now she got up and started to scold me. I knew that it was my mistake and felt ashamed. I said nothing and went into the other room and spent the night there cursing my self for what I had done. Early morning at 5.30 I went home. After this incident I avoided all the functions where she was present. I was afraid to look at her. By July end I went back for the studies. She never mentioned about this incident. I used to visit her on my vacation and she acted as if nothing had happened.

We became good friends and a typical sister brother relation. I felt bad of what I had done and always blamed my self. After my studies I came back home and started working in Cochin for two years . The real thing happened last year. It is very difficult for me to go home everyday and so I was using the accommodation provided by the company. I was not happy with accommodation since you do not have any freedom. I decided to take a house for rent. To get a house for rent was difficult since I was a bachelor. I could mange to get a house anyway with my friend’s help. By this time I changed my old phone to New Nokia 6680. Since my friend ahs mobile shop I could get all those software and the dirty clippings. On all Saturday’s I go home and back to work on Monday. On one Thursday there was a function at my house. My elder brother’s (We are 7 in my family. One sister and 6 brothers) marriage was getting fixed. Since it was a small function we decided to prepare the food for them. My sister in law is a good cook and we decided she can lead and the rest can help her. Now my eldest brother has his own house and three children.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
On Wednesday he phoned me up in the after noon and told me to pick sister in law from his house to my house. I went there with my bike and she was in a blue sari and matching blouse. She sat behind my bike and headed for my home. During our ride her beautiful breast touched my back and I thought it was a mistake and felt nothing. She started press her boobs and now I understood she is doing it deliberately. My penis started to erect and I want relive my self. As soon as we reached home I went into my room and masturbated. Now I was okay. After around 15 minutes she came to my room and saw my new nokia 6680. I told her that it is a good phone and it has so many functions and even movie can be seen. She took the video option and started to view the movie clips. Now I remembered that there are some dirty love making clips also in the phone and snatched the phone from her. She felt bad thinking that I took the phone away because it is an expensive phone and she might spoil it. I could not convince her. At last I told her there are some dirty clips. Now she wanted to view them and I had no other way. Seeing that clips I got aroused and touched her big breasts (I wanted this moment around 10 yrs before).

She gave a positive response. I squeezed her breasts and gave kiss on her neck. Nothing else we could do there. She started to phone me up now and share her feelings that her husband is not that interested in sex and she is longing for an orgasm. I told her we do not have chance and place. If we have one let us do it. I was asked by my brother to take her to an ayurvedic doctor for her head ache treatment. Later I knew that it was her decision to meet the doctor . We came to kovai on my bike. From place to kovai is 2 hrs of journey. She was wearing a red sari and she looked so beautiful. Her breasts did not rest during the trip. They were punching me like anything. Her right hand was on my thigh and occasionally she touched me hard cock. We came to my rented house. I could not resist my self I started to kiss her neck while my hands were working on here huge breasts. I squeezed them at least for 15 minutes. While licking her ear she starred moan and grabbed my cock. I removed her sari and took her to my bed room I told her to lie down on my bed. I licked her navel, stomach drinked her fingers. I sucked here breasts with the blouse on. Slowly I unhooked each hook of her blouse.

I wanted to linger there for few more minutes. But she was so aroused and removed my clothings and put my cock straight to her waiting pussy. Within 10 minutes she had 4 orgasms. We lied on the bed. She told me that my cock is very big and she liked it. I asked whether she wanted one more shot and she told me she is tired and not now. We had to go back home and her head ache was gone. Now I knew I became doctor for her. After this incident we are looking for chances to meet each other for another ride but could not. Whenever I go home I visit her and if a chance holds her breasts giving a massage. Whenever she phones she says she wants to suck my huge cocks and I really want to do so but not getting a chance.

THE END
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
5. Sunitha bhabhi

This incedent really happened.Let me tell u how I fucked my luscious bhabhi Sunitha. This is a long erotic story about the luscious story believe me she is more stunning than the story. She is from Mumbai a 21 yr old babe with a whitish complexion, nice apple sized tits and a nice, tight but big ass which moves with a lot of sexual promise and dam sexy with good shapes I used to see her when she sweeps the floor and other works. One day I had seen her coming out of bathroom from window she closed her main door and taken her clothes from cupboard ,I able to see only her ass.

I got mad by seeing her I tought of having sex with her then, Friends, she is just wonderful 34-25-34 and 5'3" and with beautiful lips and killing smile, whenever we used to chat she wud often look at her boobs and look in my eyes but I never made any kind of remark or never showed any kind of interst as I was scared of the relationship .. One summer morning I, my brother, my sister-in-law, and her friend sat down for a game of cards. It was in the middle of the game I found somebody’s foot touching my foot. But I ignored it, considering it to be accidental. But after sometime, it was repeated with a little bit of more pressure and sort of a cunning smile crossed Sunitha’s face (my sister-in-law).

I had eased myself a little bit back to see whose foot it was and found it to be that of Sunitha’s. She was not afraid and was not even caring to remove her foot. I mustered some courage and started feeling her foot and I could see her getting excited. This went on for about half-an-hour and suddenly Sunitha stood up and said she had work and she is going into the kitchen.i went to my room and acted as im sleeping. When I was sleeping she came in and tried to wake me up but intentionally I avoided her acting as if I was in deep in sleep else she would kill me by going on talking to me. Not getting any response from me she switched on the T.V and came and lied down besides me watching the T.V. After some time I felt a hand moving on my body , I did not make a move and acted as if I was fast asleep.

Sunitha slowly slipped her hand into my shirt and started to rotate her fingers around my nipples I was getting exited and for the first time I realized that she is fuckable. She started to pinch my nipples which were hard by nowand my cock started to get up to salute her. Then she rubbed her hand on my body for some time and now proceeded down. Actually this was her test to find out weather I was in deep sleep or not . Now she slowly came down and put her hand on my cock and did not move it then after some time she slowly caressed my lund and was enjoying my hard on. Now she slowly opened my zip and took out my cock and she was surprised, this was the first time she was seeing a cock in reality.

Now she took it in her hands and started shagging it I was really so exited that I could not control for a long time so I busted out and my cum fell on her face. I opened my eyes and saw that she was not surprised she was expecting me to be awake and enjoying the show. Then I kissed her and all over her body and started pressing her boobs. Her nipples were completely different (I never saw such nipples any where even in any photo or XXX film) there were light brown in color and were nice and big , they were standing stiff. I took her nipples in between my fingers and started pressing them. Oh God she was very much exited. Then I started fingering her pussy and she was really enjoying it a lot she was shouting like hell and was pressing my lund as hard as she could.

After fingering her for about 10 minutes I told her im going to fuck her,I ramped my cock into her pussy and started fucking her like hell both of us were really enjoying a lot and after dinner she asked me to stay there at night to have one more session.i fucked her whole night and whenever I get time or feeling bored I will go to her and if she is doing any work with my mother I will rub my cock on her ass and go she understands what I want and she use to come on the terrace and I use to fuck her and after a month she came to me and told me that she is pregnant.

THE END
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
6. Bhabi ki chudai

First of all I’d like to introduce myself to you, my name is inder I’m 26 and living in Delhi,. We are two brothers and one sister living in a combined family system, sister is younger than me and brother is older than me and married, he is also living with us with his wife, her name is Gita and she is a dynamite, it all happen to me when my brother got a job abroad and he left for Canada just after 3 months after his marriage. He was not willing to go but our economical situation was not very good and in order to support his family he had to go.

As I already told you that we were living together, we have two portions in our house upper one is where my brother and his wife use to live and we have our rooms down stairs. My bhabi (wife of my brother) is very beautiful, cheerful and nice lady, she was very frank with me and use to spend time with me chatting , or watching movies sometimes and all that, it was quite normal and I never thought anything wrong about our relationship. After the departure of my brother for two or three months She spent time very normally, but after that I noticed that she use to stare at me and started giving me mysterious smiles, I thought it was my doubt, but then one day I noticed that she is taking interest in me in a special way, she use to call me upstairs very often, and use to offer me food , drinks and other such things and love to sit near me , and tried not to miss any opportunity to have physical contact with me.

I started getting aroused by such gestures from her and started looking her in a special way, she was gorgeous with a beautiful 36C size pair of tits, very tight and nice ass and white complexion with long legs and flat tummy. Most of the time she use to sit in front of me without her duppata on her breasts and , intentionally use to wear see through clothes.

I started masturbating a lot thinking about her, one night my parents were out to visit our relatives and I was with my sister there, and our Bhabhi. My sister was chatting on telephone with her friend in another room , and I was sitting with Gita in TV Lounge when suddenly power went out, and we both stood up to get candle and match box, and during our struggle , we banged in eachother, I tried to get away but she held my hand and started to caress it, I was nervous in the start, but then I also got confidence and grabbed her from behind and rubbed my now hard cock on her ass, she was also hot now , and she forced back, to get more contact, I silently kissed her neck from behind and put my hands on her belly , and she turned her face and kissed me on lips , I got out of control and started kissing her neck, face , lips like mad.

She started moaning and placed my hands on her rock hard tits , it felt so good that I threw her on the sofa and started moving my hand from her face to her legs and when I tried to touch her inside her thighs, she placed my hand on her pussy , from above her shalwar.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
It was the greatest feeling of my life, and I placed my hand under her kameez and touched her tits above her bra, I wanted to put off her clothes , but she remind me that my sister was at home and power can be back any moment too !!!
So we decided to put it till next time and started kissing and hugging eachother, suddenly my sister called from other room , and we departed and I lit the candle. Then my sister came and we were sitting there, Gita was looking at me with strange smile and happiness, it went like this for a few days and we didn’t get any chance for real action, except kissing, and hugging each other when nobody is around, like in kitchen and out side bathroom etc. But we both were looking for something more , and we eventually planned for it, we all have to go to a wedding ceremony one day and she decided that she’ll refuse to go there making any lame excuse and she’ll stay at home, and I must come home before my parents or something like this , anyway we went to wedding ceremony, and the barat was late as usual, so I told my parents that I have a friend very near to the wedding hall, and I’ll be back before the barat comes.

So I quickly got a Taxi and reached my home , Gita was waiting for me , and as soon as I entered the home , she started kissing me , and I lifted her in my arms and took her to my bedroom, she was wearing a white shalwar kameez and black bra under it , and looking stunning. Now without wasting any time I put off her Kameez and mine too, I was shocked to see her huge tits , I unhooked her bra and those beautiful tits were in my hand , I felt her nipples getting hard by the touch of my fingers, I started kissing her and moving my hand down to her shalwar, and I opened her shalwar too, she was not wearing anything underneath, so I placed my hand on her pussy lips, she opened her legs a bit to give me full access to her pretty pussy, I parted her pussy lips with my fingers and placed a finger inside , she stooped kissing me and started moaning, she closed her eyes and gave me a huge hug, pressing my chest against her bare tits , I felt her hard nipples against my cheat and then she garbed my hard cock in her hand and asked me to take it out of my shalwar,

I did it within no time and she sat down on her knees and started sucking my cock, It was my very first experience and I was on seventh heaven. I placed my hands on her head and she started giving me a great sucking , then I after some time she asked me to kiss her pussy lips , I had no experience but have seen in movies , so I stared kissing and sucking her down there, she was out of control now , screaming and asked me to lick her pussy and to put my tongue inside , I did the same and she was calling me bastard, and abusing me , I was enjoying her language. Then I placed my rock hard cock on her pussy lips and rubbed it on them , she asked me to fuck her quickly, and to give all my cock to her, I put it in, with a strong thrust and it was very tight, I had to thrust even harder to enter her pussy, she was screaming loudly, oh, bhenchod , aah, han, meri choot phar do, han, zoor say, aur zoor say, and I was enjoying all tis , then suddenly I felt that I was coming so took my cock out and came all over her tits and belly.

She opened her eyes and gave me a big smile and said , bhenchod tumhara Lun to tumhare Bhai say bhe bara hai, mein tum say he choot marwaon ge. Then she went to bath room and I also cleaned up and put on my clothes as I have to reach at the wedding, and I left the home after giving her a full kiss on her lips and promised her to fuck her again very soon.

After that day I have fucked her for a dozen times so far and we are still enjoying all this , but she’ll be going to Kuwait very soon to live with my brother, I’ll miss her very badly.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
7. My dever Broke my Virginity

Hi everybody, im Simran from fiji islands.im going to narrate my story to u guys!!!!! My to be husband works for a popular company in this country and his cousin also works with him but in different section!!!!His name is daven the first time he came to meet us for dinner; i thought to my self" damn he's hot" i couldnt resist looking at him!!! So most of the weekends we used to go out; clubbing with him and other friends! But one week we continously went to the club on Friday and Saturday.! I saw that he was always looking at my boobs and ass. On friday i was so tired from work that i just leaned on his back to relax my head! I could see he got turned on, so i removed my head and continued drinking tequila. The the time we came out of the club it was 2.30 am so i just headed back to my house and my devar went to his place . At 3.25 am i heard my cell ringing.

Without looking at the number i answered it and said "hello", the answer came from the other side was "hi sexy i wana see you naked in my bed!!!",. I thought its a prank caller so i just hanged up. But on saturday when i checked my received calls list then i realised it was his number(daven's). So i ignored what ever happened that morning! At 1 pm my to- be- husband called and asked my to get ready as we both had to go to his place to visit their parents. I was sitting in my car with my devar and my to be hubby went to buy some beer! We didnt say anything about the incident that happened,i saw that he wanted to talk to me, but didnt get any chances, we planned to go to the club in the nite so he got ready and we came back to my place,

I got ready then we parked our car and went to the club in the taxi, in the club we had some drinks, my to be hubby forced me and my devar to danced together , we went to the dance floor'; it was so crowded that we had to hold each other and be close to each other,i could feel his dick standing, he got horny and so did i , we were so close to each other that my lips were nearly touching each other! Suddenly my devar pulled me more close and gave a long passonate kiss! I was on top of the world. He asked if i wanted to spend the nite with him and i happily agreed! But the problem was my to be hubby, so i got in the taxi with my hubby and came to his place . I droped him at his place at went back to the club where my devar was waiting. We again got in the taxi and came back to my place; i couldnt even reach for the door , he pulled me closer and started kissing me! He picked me in my arms and pushed the door open i took me in my bedroom and pushed me on my bed, then removed my jeans and top, he started licking my neck, my face, licked my boobs and sucked them hard, by this time i was moaning! " mmmmmaaaaa"; "come on baby rock my world", the he remove my g-string and started licking my cunt as if he has been hungry for years.

i couldnt hold any longer and came in his mouth, he drank all my cums !!!! He started licking me again from toes to head and made me come again, by this time i got so horny that i pulled him down on my bed and also his pants and started to stroke his lund , then i put it in my mouth and enjoyed very bit of it!!!!!He came in my mouth thrice !! Then he put his lund in my chut and pushed it hard, i coudnt bear the pain, i yelled so loudly," oooooh itni zor se mat lagao, pliz"; but he was going wild and started to fuck me hard, and hard and hard.i could feel his cum in my chut.then he started to lick my ear and kiss me ,i was trying to get up from the bed but he pulled me again and started to lick my pussy and made me cum!

Then we tried 69 style and others, e told me that he was jealous to see me with someone else and to leave my to be hubby and live with him!! He made love bites all over my body. He had to go back to his place before 6 so we got up and started to get ready , he kept looking at me all the while, suddnely he came closer and pulled my jeans and top again and started fucking me in a standing positions, then he fucked me from back and all the unbelievable style! It was nearly 7 am when i droped him at his place. From then onwards we have been fucking and sucking each other !So people pliz let me know if you liked the story!!!
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
8. First Experience with Aarti

Hi! My name is Amit and I would like to share my personal and true experience. This experience is between me and my cousin bhabhi Aarti (name changed). I had been enrolled into Mangalore University for my Management course.My cousin brother was married and a Manager. They had two kids of 3 & 5.His wife Aarti is working in Mangalore. Mangalore was a new town for me and I stayed with my cousins for a few days on arrival to Mangalore before shifting to the Hostel.I was offered a room at my cousins but I planned otherwise as I would have to live on their terms. Having started my course I use to frequent her house on month ends as well as during festivals.First two years passed by and my visits to my cousins place was a routine.During these years my cousins were having a rough time with their marriage.By the end of my second year they had parted ways,though not officially.

As my cousin felt a bit insecure she invited me over to leave the hostel and stay with her but having a big circle of friends and enjoying my college life I chose to stay at hostel.During the final year I started to visit my cousins place more often and stayed over on weekends.We along with her kids used to frequently visit restaurants and go for picnic. I had an inclination towards masturbation and often fantasized about my cousin as well as many college seniors and colleagues. I use to rent Video Cassette and watch adult movies on my cousins VCR in her absence. It was the night after Diwali while I was staying over at her place.We had just arrived from a movie and was tucking away for the night when she called me over to her room and said that she was feeling very scared and would be obligated if I slept in her room.I agreed not knowing that this night would turn out to be a fantasy come true.

My cousin lay beside me along with her two kids beside her.We initially put on some soft music but soon my cousin and her kids were fast asleep.This was the first time that I lay beside I girl in my whole life and the very thought of her beside me sent shivers down my spine.I was too scared to even touch her and tried to maintain my distance.I was somehow unable to sleep and as I lay beside her my mind raced to my regular fantasies.I had a hard on in my track suit and was trying my best to keep away incase my cousin awakened.I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and came back controlling my hard on.An hour or so passed by when suddenly my sister turned and faced sidewards towards me.I could feel her soft smell just beside me as she breathed in and out in her sleep.Once again my fantasies were getting the better of me.

I closed my eyes and tried to behave asleep.Sometime passed as my breathing started getting heavier I was loosing control of myself and wanted to climb onto my cousin and hold her in my arms.Somehow I contolled my self for first half of the night and as the night started getting cooler I tried to get cosy under the blanket shared by both of us.As the night advanced so did my heartbeat as I was unable to get sleep.My mouth got thirsty and once again I got up to go to the kitchen to drink water.As I returned I thought of going back to the room but changed my mind at the last moment.I was once again beside Aarti.She as usual was fast asleep.I once again got into the bed and lay facing her and viewing her beautiful curves as she lay beside me.Crossing the line with her could mean a sour relationship as well as a bad character for me.But this time I decide to atleast give my aching ego a go. I started to shift my toes inch by inch in her direction.Soon my toes were touching hers and stayed therel for quite sometime..There was no response.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I slowly lifted my legs and turning my upper half away from her putting my legs on top of her, behaving as if I were doing this in my sleep. Immediately I felt a shiver run down my spine as I felt her warm supple ankles below mine.Her pyjama must have rolled an inch or two in her sleep and my ankle was touching her bare and warm legs.Time started to race along my wild fantasis,I was enjoying each moment and finally decided to move closer to her.Slowly shifting my body weight beside her I ran my toes up and down her feet.I then massaged my legs on hers as lovers would usually do in a restaurant.Even on the cool winter night I was completely in sweat and was longing to hold my cousin in my arms.

After a few minutes of the touch game I felt her other leg encompass mine tightly.My leg was in between her thighs now and I could feel their warmth as she also behaving to be asleep slowly reciprocated my toe game.The adrenalin in my body was running like Carl Lewis.I could not give away all of this fun for any stupidty from my end.I slowly moved my legs and then my hands over her.Soon I felt her hands grab mine and slowly move them inside her Kurta to her boobs.I now knew I had hit jackpot.All the politeness and fear in me died down and immediately.I felt her small and soft boobs in my hand and as I gave them a soft squeeze I felt her nipples tighten.I slowly played with her tits rubbing them with care and arousing them in the meanwhile.My knowledge of having read so many articles were finally coming to use.

I moved her kurta upto her neck and lay my thirsty lips on them.She immediately let out a moan which I so much enjoyed.Soon I was sucking her nipples with all my force.Aarti had started to feel wild too but could not moan loudly as she knew her kids would awaken.I moved my lips to hers but she had her teeth clinched as if she did not want us to kiss.She moved my head to her nipples and then her navel.I could feel her shiver as she moved in ecstasy under my moist and thirsty lips.My hands then moved to her pyjamas to untie them.There was surprisingly no resistance from Aarti .She was not wearing any panties and her thighs were wet from the flow of her vaginal liquids.My fingers moved to feel her hot and juicy pussy gathering momentum. This was the first time I had felt a womans pussy that too of a married one.

But this time it was me who was acting professional and she a virgin.I played my fingers inside her an she moaned heavily sayin Amit------I’m really liking it---------do it more----and more------and more-------I was getting wild my self and soon stripped myself off my track pants.My manhood was as tight and hard as they could ever be. She felt my hard on and moved her fingers from the top to the bottom as if to measure the size of excitement she was about to experience.She immediately guided my lolly into her.It was my time to moan this time as I thrust my self into her moving gently yet with all my force.I was on top of her and was guiding my lolly in and out of her with rhythem and momentum and each thrust sent her into a silent moan and on each movement I felt my body tighten upon her.We were both sweating heavily and enjoying each moment of our invading into each others privacy.

Something wild immediately took over me as I once again laid my hungry lips on her boobs and began to suck and bite them at the same time.The slow caress turned to wild biting into her nipples which I sensed woluld certainly be painful to her but she enjoyed all the more.I bit with all my force and she moaned equally hard and her vagina clasped my lolly inside her with even more force.I was like a hungry fox let out as I was licking on her body biting every corner I could and again gathering pace and thrusting into her with all my pace.Her body shivered and enjoyed each moment in my arms.We were enjoying every bit of our togetherness until I felt I was going to come inside her and immediately removed myself away from her to let out the spray of my sperm on the bed and finally lying in her arms till the two of us gathered our senses back.Now that we had opened up to each other in the forbidden world we got together to enjoy each others warmth more often till it was time for me to my studies in Mangalore.

THE END
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
9. Sarita’s Horny Young Devar

I am Sarita Choudary a happily married lady till last year. I am a house wife and have strong sexual desires and have been masturbating secretly even after I got married. My husband who is a marwari would just love to squeeze my breasts(it would pain a lot) and just put his thing inside and fuck me till he got his satisfaction. I cursed my luck because I wanted a lover who would kiss me, pleasure me and give total sex like I used to see in porn movies.

I have a friend who used to come with me to the stitching classes called Rohini. She introduced me to some of her friends Kamini, Nisha and Manjula(NAMES CHANGED).
All were married and we would always talk dirty and about men and about their sex lives. I could understand that my sex life was the most boring one and I would cover it up with telling lies as to how a passionate lover my husband was. Out of my small private circle of friends, Nisha had told us how she had gone to bed with her devar. She was ecstatic and would tell us how he had fucked her in her ass and it was totally a different kind of pleasure. I wondered if she had told us a lie but then no woman would tell a story like that if it was not true. One day when I had gone to her house, I had secretly seen Nisha’s devar patting her bum when she went to collect pepsi from the fridge.

I was jealous as well as repulsed by Nisha’s behavior. A devar is like a son or a close friend to a bhabhi. I would never do something cheap like this. Nisha was a horny slut. But so was I. At times when I would lay at bed at night, I would visualise Nisha’s college going devar making passionate love to her. I would feel guilty but I would also feel my pussy getting wet. I would go to the toilet to piss and remove my lust out of my system but strong desire would overcome my senses and I would end up masturbating myself to orgasm. I felt like punishing myself for my wicked thoughts but then I could not.

As days passed by, I grew closer to Rohini. She would look like an innocent lady but I knew what a horny lady she was. One afternoon I went to her house. Her 5yr old kid had gone to nursery school and her husband was at work. She was looking beautiful. We chatted like best friends and then the topic shifted towards sex. She told that she didnt sleep the previous night. I asked her why, she said her husband had got some porn movies. They had watched three of them and then they had fucked till 4.00 clock in the morning. I grew envious and I asked her to show one movie to me. She smiled and then went and inserted the disc in the vcd player. I was amazed at the way they showed fucking in blue movies. It was so vulgar, dirty but not disgusting. Girls who say blue movies disgust them are actually lying. They all die to see it secretly. who does not like fucking? I was getting turned on as I saw scenes of two men fucking one hot blonde, then one man licking a girl’s cunt like it was the best dish in the world and also the scene two women doing it with a negro man.

Rohini was looking at my expression as I was watching the movie. She smiled and commented that the negro would spray some face cream on the womens’ faces. I didnt understand what she said till I saw on the screen, the negro guy screaming with pleasure spraying sperm on the faces of the two girls’ faces. I was getting turned on and was squirming on the seat. Rohini looked at me surprisingly and asked me,”You have never seen a blue film before”
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I replied,”Not this openly”. she laughed and said,”Tu tho moon aisa kholi jaise woh cream tere moo mein daal raha hai(you were opening your mouth as if he was cumming in yours)

I told her to shut up and then laughed loudly with her. Rohini then began to talk dirty with me. She remarked and said,”Negro ka lund dekhke teri chooth tho geeli nahi hue(did that negro dick make your pussy wet?”)
I had never heard the decent Rohini talk in such foul language before.I asked her if hers were wet. She replied that her pussy was crying since the previous night. Out of the blue, I asked her to show how wet her cunt was. She pulled her yellow saree and her petticoat up and pushed her black undies down. “Tu bhi apna dikha” she said. I obeyed her and lifted my pink saree and petticoat and slid my orange underwear down.

The room was smellingly slightly with pussy smell. We were both hairy down there. she was haiy because her husband loved her down hair. I was hairy because I did not know my husband’s taste and all that mattered to him was fucking. She pushed her finger in and remarked that I was somewhat tight compared to housewives. I put my finger in and I discovered that she was more open there. She said,”Mera tho factory chalo hi rehta hai…my vagina is always getting a workout)

Suddenly overtaken by emotions we ladies began to fondle each other boobs and finger each other’s holes. She found my clitoris and began to twist it and pull it lovingly. I did the same to ehr till we shy ladies cried like whores in unison and exploded. I thought of going to the bathroom and washing my hand but I saw her licking my cum from her fingers. I licked hers from my fingers. It was salty but tasted great. She commented,”chooth se tho bachha nikalta tho ganda thodi hoga (a baby comes out of the cunt, so how can this be dirty?) I agreed with her and we put her clothes back. I asked her if it is dirty to a man's sperm. She said,”Sperm is not a waste product. It comes from the testicles, it has proteins, vitamins and essential mineral salt.

I found her talk sexy and interesting and knew that she was giving blowjobs to her husband.
Rohini went to the bathroom to freshen herself. When she came out she looked pretty, she sat in front of the mirror. She had to get her kid from the school. As if reading my mind she asked me,tune apne pathi ka moon me nahi leekya?(Have you never taken your husband’s penis in your mouth?)

I lied and said that I had used it as a foreplay and never tasted semen. Then I asked her naughtily, how big was her husband’s thing? Normally I would have never asked this question but since Rohini was very close I did not have problems. She said,You have just seen the state of my pussy. Uska badmash lund ne neeche ka kya haalat bana diya(his nasty cock has plundered my pussy black and blue). He calls it India gate, Aur uska lund kutub-minar.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
We laughed uncontrollably like school girls and then she said,” Sunil’s(her husband) cock is not so long as that negro guy but it is thick”

She asked me about my husband’s thing. I told her some flattering lie but I felt guilty. I asked her about Nisha. Rohini told me that if a married woman does not get enough sex, then she find sources from where she can. I am happy with my marriage. But the fact is Nisha’s husband is a lazy drunkard who treats her like shit. However her devar is a very unassuming man and a very nice friend and a good lover. She has him around her ass and inside it. For a moment a wicked thought of Raju, my schoolgoing 10th std devar came to my mind but I dismissed it.

I asked what if Nisha gets caught. She laughed and said,”chor woh jo pakda jaye…a criminal is one who gets caught…our Nisha and her devar are too streetsmart for that”
Rohini told me as she was leaving,”Take those cds and enjoy them. Don’t return them. I will buy some new ones”
I thanked her and after that whenever I would get time, I would feed my horniness by watching them I would mostly getting turned on by the climaxes of men’s cum on the ladies’ faces. My friendliness with my group and especially with Rohini increased. However we kept our blue film and masturbation thing secret from other women. Then one day my bad luck came .

My husband had a freak accident and the doctor diagnoized him for bed rest and abstaining him from groin related activity ie sex for a period of seven months. This was like death knell for me. I would not even get a little pleasure now. It was all house work and sleep now.
Three months passed in bore dom and I was bored of masturbating. I wanted a male body next to me which I could stroke and get inside me. As times went by, I developed friendship with my devar Raju
He was in 10TH std, a foot shorter(I am5?7) than me and good looking. Since I am a graduate, he would always take some help if had problems with his subjects like English or Maths. At times, when I would sit on the bed and bend down to teach him an equation, my pallu would slid down and my cleavage would appear. I could sense him looking at my flesh but when I would look at him, he would look down at the book. I knew he was growing and the presence of a young woman close to him would obviously make him a bit aroused and it was normal. We developed a good relation and we would talk doublemeaning at times and I would find it funny,cute and sexy.

He would flirt with me and describe me as a luxury car with good headlights(boobs)and a nice dickie(ass). One day, I was sweeping the floor and he was quite near me near the table,adjusting the lamp. His finger tips were brushing my ass. The horny boy took his own time feeling my ass with only the back of his finger tips and then he removed it. I felt like pulling his ears for being such a jerk but he said something which felt sexy. He said,”Meri Lancer ki dickie itni garam hai ke haath jal gaya(my lancer’s dickie is so hot that my fingers are burning)
I remarked with,”dickie khol ke tel dalna…open the dickie and put oil)
Suddenly I could feel his cock getting hard by what I said.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply