Adultery Fucking My Best Friends
Hello All,
This is Sanjay, working as Software Engineer in Chennai. I am a 30yrs dusky guy with a well built body.

I am going to share about my real life sex incidents with two of my best friends. Their names are Banu and Reena. In this part, I am going to share how I got into sensual feelings for them.

Coming to their sizes, Banu is dusky and has 34 30 32 whereas Reena is fair and has 38 32 34. Yes! As you could see, Reena has gigantic boobs. Before we became close, I used to see her boobs shaking while walking in the office. Her chudidhar couldn’t hide the boobs as it will be projected outside. Though she is slightly fat, she has the right shape. On the other hand, Banu has the correct size, and she will be perfect in bed.

Before they got married, we used to go for lunch and breakfast together. That time I used to comment on other girls regarding their shape and beauty. They will understand what I meant as most of the time, I will see other girl’s boobs. They will also tease me that “Sanjay, that girl's face is at the top”. I don’t mind and I will just laugh. They thought that it’s men’s habit and can’t change. 

During SuchiLeaks, I showed some of the pictures to them as they wanted to see. Then they said, “why these actresses are doing like these”. I just laughed and said “It’s for us. If you girls don’t like it, then don’t see.”

One day while dropping Banu to her home, I opened up about my ex gf and told her that me and my gf had sex many times. But I broke up with my gf after a year. She didn’t believe that. But later I showed some of the messages, then she believed. She is the only friend who knows about my past sex life. 

There were no intentions for them until one day when I saw some old pictures during a weekend. I saw Reena was wearing a transparent dress and her cleavage is visible. In one picture, Banu is having a nipple pokie. That was the first spark inside me. But I controlled as they were my friends. 

But later on one working Saturday we three agreed to come to the office. I came first in my team. Then Reena came in a party wear like dress with her top covering up to her hip only. Reena stood up and was pinning her hair. So her hands were both up and this lifted her top upto waist. Her navel, hips, back is also visible. I even saw her lower part of the bra is also visible. It was a black bra with pads. I got stunned and just looked at her navel. It’s more fair than her face and I couldn’t stop watching her. 

After sometime, Banu came. I said to Banu whatever happened. She laughed. Then we thought of telling Reena as she travels by bus daily. So I called her and said to go in the cab for one day. She asked why. Then we said what happened. She didn’t accept and said that she checked everything in home before starting. So we asked her to stand up and raise her hands. I took my phone and recorded the video. She raised her hands and spun once. She rushed towards me to see the video. When she saw the video, she put her hand on her mouth. 

I asked: Did you hold on to the top bar on the bus, today?
Reena: May be
I laughed and said: If you had did that, then it would have been a super show for many
Reena was in a embarrassment 
Banu: Reena don’t worry. You wouldn’t have. Sanjay, stop teasing her.
Me: Banu, I am not teasing her. Just saying.
Banu: Whatever. Shhhh. 

Then during lunch, Reena became normal and asked me.

Reena: Sanjay, is it very bad?
Me: Reena, that was super
Reena: why super
Me: Even it tempted me. I wanted to come and grab from behind and hold you. But controlled...
Reena: Slap only
Me: ok allow me now. I will do that. 
Reena: Go Sanjay. 

We laughed at that. Then we sent Reena in a cab to her home. That night, I went home and saw the video. I couldn’t control and masturbated thinking about her. From that day, I started enjoying her cleavage, boobs and shape. And I wanted to fuck her badly but only with her permission. 

Then for Banu, it was a completely enjoyable moment. We went for a ride in a mall. It was that rotating ride with triggered jumps which could make us lose balance. I sat in the middle. Reena on the right side and Banu on the left side. After the ride started, Banu lost grip to one hand and was about to fall down. So to stop from her falling, I pushed her back with the hand. But to my luck, I kept my hand on her boobs. Banu closed her eyes in fear. So I asked her to grab my hand with her one hand and hold on to the bar with her other hand. She did. But she couldn’t realize that my hand was on her boobs. So whenever the ride jumped, I pressed her boobs. Those boobs were correctly fitted to my hand. First I hesitated, then started to enjoy pressing her boobs. She got back her senses once the ride ended. She spoke to me normally as she might have thought it’s just for her to stop from falling that I have kept my hand on her boobs. While coming down, I got back the mobile from the ride control person. I went home and saw the video. It was clearly visible in the video that I am pressing her boobs. On the other side, Reena has jiggling boobs. Whenever the ride jumped, her cleavage popped out and went in. Her navel was visible sometimes. I had masturabated many times watching that video.

So this is how I got into sensual feelings for them. Though I care for them, I couldn’t wait for the day that I will push my cock inside them.

I was masturbating thinking of them at least 4 times a week. Whenever we go out, I take random pictures of them. They don’t mind as they think it’s like candid. But I used to get some of their cleavages and navel pics. Those are my masturbating subjects for the night. 

I used to tell them about my fantasies for other girls in the office. They used to laugh at me saying that many of my babies are going to roam in this office during next Children's Day.

So days goes on and I am trying to find a chance to fuck them. But then came one day when Banu’s husband was going abroad for work. I thought to myself that this is the chance.

Let’s see it in the next part.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice narration.. waiting for next
[+] 1 user Likes Kkrkv's post
Like Reply
Update
Like Reply
Seducing Banu

Days pass by. I moved to a different company. They both got married and had a baby each. Banu left the job while Reena is still working with the same company. So it’s been 2 years since I have met them. So finally we decided to meet together when Banu’s husband is going abroad for 2 weeks' work. 

So the day before we got together, I helped Banu buy groceries to prepare for the next day. I made it to go beyond 11pm. Then I dropped her in her apartment and we had dinner. She made the baby sleep and we had a chat for sometime. 

During the chat, Banu asked whether I did anything interesting during these 2 years. I said that nothing much and just tried to have another chance with my ex. She excitedly asked what happened. I said that my ex blocked me. Banu asked why. I said that I had chatted with my ex as a stranger on instagram and figured out that my ex is speaking sensual to many people on instagram. Banu laughed and said that “oh you tried to blackmail for another chance” I said with a disappointed tone “Yes Banu..” She laughed by teasing me that “only chance gone ah”. I too laughed at it.

Then I remembered a moment when Banu asked me to take her long distance. Though she had a boyfriend at that time, she asked me. She used to have lots of fights with her boyfriend. So he spent more time with me than her boyfriend. Now she got married to her boyfriend only. I didn’t take her out because I am afraid whether I will fuck her too. But I wanted to ask why she asked me. So I started that topic.

Me, “Banu, do you remember that you asked me that we shall go for a long distance”. Banu, “Yes Sanjay. But you didn’t take me.” 
Me, “I was afraid, Banu.” 
Banu, “Why?” 
Me,”This is how I went with my ex for the first time. Then had sex with her on that day itself”
She laughed and said “I trust you Sanjay. I know you won’t do that to me”
Me, ”No Banu. What if we went and had something between us”
She,”We didn’t go right. Leave.. No assumptions”
Me,”Ok ok. Why you asked me when you have boyfriend”
She,”He used to create scenes, Sanjay. That’s why. The trip won’t be peaceful”
Me,”Ok ok. Shall we plan now”
She,”Yes.. We shall plan to go next week. It’s boring here.”
I said “Ok” and started to act like thinking.
She:”what are you thinking”
Me:”nothing. Leave”
She:”tell”
Me:”Do you know what”
She:”what..?”
I was laughing while saying this “This is how me and my ex went outside. She only asked me to go outside.”
She:”sooo?”
Me:”Everything happened between us on that day itself… so that’s what I am thinking whether it will happen like that for us also”
She:”Slippers slap only”
Me:”Ha ha…. I am ok for slippers slap”
She:”Bad Sanjay… I am married now”
Me:”So if we went that time, we would have had?”
She:”I am not saying like that...”

I just laughed at her and she changed the topic. But I got one hint that she likes to go out with me alone. I thought of trying tonight itself and if she is angry after that, I shall try to manage that our chat aroused me. 

After sometime, we decided to sleep. She asked me to sleep in her home itself as it’s already late. She went inside her bedroom and gave me her husband’s shorts for changing. I changed into shorts and came out of the room. Then I saw her changed into nighty. She is not wearing anything inside. Her boobs are bouncing while walking past by me. And her ass cheeks are projected outside with her ass crack impression clearly visible. I couldn’t control myself and added to the fire.

She went into the kitchen to boil milk for us. I too went inside and kept my head on her shoulder from back and asked “what are you doing...”

She:”can’t you see.. Boiling milk”
Me:”ok ok.. Do you remember this”
She:”which one”
Me:”this is how you keep your head on my shoulder while we are going on a bike and talking”
She:”yes.. That was like I couldn't hear you talking. And also I like to keep my head on your shoulder ”
Me:”I like that Banu, whenever you rest your head on my shoulder. No girl has ever did that to me”
She:”yes even I didn’t do that anyone even to my boyfriend”

This sentence gave me a spark. 

Me hugged her and said “So I am special”
She:”Yes you are a very unique and special person in my life.” 

After this sentence, I turned her and hugged her.
She said “Ok Sanjay. Leave. Milk is going to boil.”
Me,”Just for sometime. I like it very much Banu” 
She said,”Ok” and hugged me back. 

This encouraged me and hugged her tightly. Her boobs are crushed against my chest. Then milk was about to overflow due to boiling. She asked me to leave. I told her to turn and hugged her from behind. This is going into extremes. Her ass is touching my dick. My dick is erected like a rod. She must have felt it. She then turned off the stove. Then I again turned her towards me and hugged. 

I grabbed her hand and went inside Hall.

Banu, “Let me go.. It’s enough”
Me,”No. I can’t. I like it very much”
Banu,”We shall do after sometime.”
Me,”Can’t Banu”
Banu,”Hey.. Leave.. It’s enough”

Though she asked me to leave, she is not pushing me forcefully. I know she too liked it.

Me,”You liked it or not”
Banu,”what is this”
Me,”just tell.. You liked it or not”
Banu,”Yes.. But now it’s late”
Me,”Don’t worry.. We are not going to do anything important tomorrow. Reena is only going to come. We shall manage”
Banu,”Ok. how long we are going to be like this”
Me,”who knows… just be quiet”

Within minutes, she herself hugged me tightly and rested her head on my shoulder. This is what I wanted to happen. Now she is fully into my hug. She must be thinking to herself whether it is friendship or lust or love. I know this is the time. I hugged her back more tightly. I could hear her heart pounding. 

I asked, “you are not wearing anything inside right”
She pat on my back and said “yes”
Me ”I guess that’s another reason I like this hug”
She said “very bad” and tried to push me but she couldn’t break it. 
Me ”don’t push me.. We couldn’t get a day like this hereafter. And I need to confirm”
She ”what you need to confirm”
Me:”I confirmed that you are not wearing anything inside at the top. Need to confirm at the bottom”
She:”I said yes.. Right”
Me:”yes you said. But I need to confirm”

With that, I moved my hands down, and grabbed her two ass cheeks. She jumped slightly and pushed my hands. I again did. This time, I kept my hands stiff, so she couldn’t push. I said to her,”just be quiet.. I am just confirming”. She didn’t do anything after that and she must be liking it. 

So first time I am going to use words like Ass, Boobs, Sex, Fuck to her.

Me “You ass is very soft just like your boobs. I can press them all day”
She “How do you know my boobs are soft”
Me ”oh, that one ah. I have already pressed them but accidentally”
She said “Oh When..”
Me “It’s during the ride we went to the mall. You were about to fall down and I kept my hand to stop you falling”
She “Oh that one ah.. Ok ok. I remember that”
Me “So you know I have pressed your boobs.”
She: “Yes. Things like that happen in rides. I know you didn’t press it with any intentions”
Me “Ok ok. I thought you didn’t realize that during the ride”
She “No.. even though I was screaming for the ride. I felt it. You pressed it really hard.”
Me “oops sorry”
She:”That's ok. You know what”
Me “what”
She: “even my husband hasn’t pressed like that yet”
Me “ha ha… tasteless person”
She “hmm”

I want to take it to the next level. And her calmness is encouraging me. 

Me “Is it still that soft?”
She “Don’t know”
Me ”let me confirm it for you.”
She said with a soft voice “No.. I can’t. We can stop here. ”
Me “Ok we will stop. Just allow me press once and I will confirm it for you”

She is almost seduced. This will make her completely fall. So before she said no and moved away, I turned her and pressed her boobs from back. She closed her eyes and gave movements like a snake. She grabbed my head and pulled my head towards her. She leaned back on me. Seems like her husband hasn’t fucked her for a long time. As she pushed me back, I went and sat on the sofa and made her sit on my lap. 

Whispered in her ear “This time I will press softly.” She just moaned and said “hmmmmmm”. I was pressing very softly and slowly. She put her hands on my hand and pressed hard. Seems she wants to press hard. I understood and pressed very hard. She moaned “aaaahhhhhhhh”. She liked it. Then I started pressing hard. But meanwhile my dick is fully erected. It needs some action. So I turned her towards me but was still sitting on my lap. She slowly opened her eyes. 

Me: Shall we stop now
She gave a cute smile with lots of shyness. I liked it. Saw her eyes. Filled with complete lust. Slowly went to her lips and gave a kiss. She responded and started kissing me back. Pushed her on the sofa and went on top of her. We kissed for almost 10 to 15 minutes. Then slowly our lips departed. But she pulled me back and kissed again. It was a short kiss. Then we both stood up. 

I have unbuttoned her night buttons and lifted it. It’s a dream come true. The moment she became nude and she hugged me tightly just to cover her body. I gave a small pat on her ass and started pressing her ass cheeks. I said “your ass is very soft. It needs hard treatment. Let me deliver it for you” She didn’t mind what I am saying. Just hugged me tightly. Now I moved her a little away from me. She closed her face in shyness. I opened her face and asked her to see my eyes. She did and I said “let's start”. I asked her to remove my T-Shirt. She did. Then asked her to remove my shorts. She kneeled down and slowly removed. My dick jumped out. 

Asked her to hold it. She did and she herself started licking my dick. She gave a kiss to my balls and put it in her mouth. Then she slowly inserted my dick in her mouth. She started giving me a nice blowjob. I felt heaven when my dick was in her hands and mouth.

It’s time for me. I stopped her. And held her head in my hand and pulled it towards my dick. Placed my dick on her mouth. Gave her great mouth fucking and cummed in her mouth. Asked her to eat that fully. She obeyed me and then cleaned my dick. 

Now I have to wait for another 20 to 30 mins. So I wanted to shave her pussy. Took trimmer and shaved her pussy. Her beauty is revealed finally. Gave a soft kiss to her pussy and rolled my tongue all over her pussy lips. She liked it and asked me for another time. 

Her pussy is getting wet. I need to feel that warmth. So inserted my middle finger and started fucking her with finger. She was moaning like “aah aaahh aaahhhh ahhhhhhhh”. I liked it. So increased the speed. She started saying “stop stop..”. I didn’t stop but continued for some time. Once I stopped she got her breath back and said “Wowww… that was great”. I went close to her and gave a kiss and we started rolling on the floor kissing. While kissing, I am pressing her boobs hard. Even some milk started flowing from her nipples. And it was all over our body. I licked the milk from her body. And took her nipples in my mouth and drank some milk. Then pressed her boobs to pour some milk on my balls. Asked her to lick my balls and dick. She licked slowly by pushing my balls up. 

My dick is erect now and I felt that I am ready for another round. 

So without any delay, made her lay like a cockroach by holding her two legs in two of my hands. Before inserting my dick, I gave a soft kiss to her pussy and said “you are going to get the best sex of your life”. Then slowly inserted my dick, she gave a big moan. Started fucking her slowly. Then left her one leg down and kept the other leg on my shoulder and pushed really hard. She was moaning like hell. Her pussy is a little tight too. I don’t mind that. Fucked her like this is my last chance. Her moaning turned into screaming. So I gave small pauses for her to get back her breath. 

After a while, I turned her into doggy. I just loved her sexy ass and pinky pussy. With that view, I gave a big slap to her ass cheeks. She moaned in pain. To reduce the pain, licked her ass where I gave a slap. 

After that, I asked her to shake her ass left to right in a dancing way. She behaved like the same. While she was shaking her ass, I suddenly grabbed her pussy in my hand. She was in pain. Squeezed her pussy hardly. 

Next to tease her, rubbed my dick on her pussy lips. 

She couldn’t control, “Start Sanjay. I can’t wait”
Me: “Say, You are my bitch. Tear my pussy”
She said, “I am your bitch Sanjay. Tear my pussy. I am all yours”
Me: Ok Dear. Here we go…

With that, thrusted my dick into her pussy. Fucked her like a call girl. Gave no mercy. The sound of her ass crashing on to my thighs is awesome. Then just like a dog, leaned my body on her back and grabbed her boobs. Crushed like I don’t care. Gave some kisses on her neck and cheeks. 

I want to increase my speed more. So asked her to stand up and keep her hands on the sofa. She bent and kept her hands on the sofa and separated her legs . I went back and inserted my dick. Standing doggy gave me more control. Thumped her pussy hard until I cum inside her. 

Then turned her and asked her to clean my dick with licking. She obeyed like my slave. Atlas lifted her and she sat on my hip like a baby. Took her to the bedroom. There her baby is still asleep. She was about to wear her dress. Then I stopped her saying we might have more later if we are awake. She said ok.

We both kept on the floor nude and she is hugging me together. I saw her eyes, she saw me with full love now. Gave her soft kiss. She also gave it back. 

Now I thought to myself, that I need to use Banu to fuck Reena. So slowly started that topic. 

Me: this is great
She: yes
Me: I was thinking how it would be if Reena was with us
She: Reena? For sex?
Me: yes
She: No Sanjay. She is like child
Me: I know. But still she has delivered baby right
She: yes. But she won’t accept it. She might take it wrong.
Me: Ok will you like it or not
She: we together?
Me: yes
She: yes only but she is more orthodox
Me: you are also more orthodox Banu. Somehow we broken it and enjoyed
She: yes. But am not sure
Me: Leave it to me. I will try. You just support me. Ok?
She: I am afraid she will break our friendship
Me: Don’t worry. We won’t ask her directly. We will try it on the fly. 
She: Ok I trust you Sanjay. I am happy if we are together like this.
Kissed her and said: that’s my girl. Tomorrow whatever I do, just support me.
She: Ok. 
Me: Ok let’s sleep now. It’s already late. We have big things to do tomorrow. 

We slept nicely until the baby woke up. Again we slept after making the baby sleep again. So my plan is half success. Now I need to work on a plan to seduce Reena. Let’s see in the next part.
[+] 4 users Like chennaiplayboy's post
Like Reply
Gr8 awaiting update
Like Reply
Threesome....nice...waiting for next step..
Future cuckolds, please read our true story...slightly spiced up. Also my wife's version
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22121
https://xossipy.com/thread-14608.html

Like Reply
Hot story update please
Like Reply
wwwwwwwooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww
Like Reply