Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At what extent u have tried on Mom in real???
Share ur real incident that u have done on mom in desire to get her...
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
i poked, licked and even put my dick on her navel
Like Reply
(17-05-2020, 04:25 PM)bill_kin Wrote: i poked, licked and even put my dick on her navel

Can u tell us the whole scene?? Plzz
Like Reply
I have asked her directly that I wanna have sex with her and tried to convince her a lot.But she is pure orthodox south indian traditional woman,so didn't accept it.

I begged to core to at least hold my dick. Finally she just accepted for that proposal alone. So she use to hold my dick for just few seconds,nothing else.

Now am married and moved out with my wife.Missing those days
40 வயதை கடந்த ஆண், வாழ்க்கையில் இன்செஸ்ட் மற்றும் கக்கோல்ட் அனுபவங்கள் பல உண்டு 
[+] 1 user Likes vatsayana2.0's post
Like Reply
(19-05-2020, 01:14 PM)vatsayana2.0 Wrote: I have asked her directly that I wanna have sex with her and tried to convince her a lot.But she is pure orthodox south indian traditional woman,so didn't accept it.

I begged to core to at least hold my dick. Finally she just accepted for that proposal alone. So she use to hold my dick for just few seconds,nothing else.

Now am married and moved out with my wife.Missing those days

What were those conversation between u and ur mom when u were trying to convince her...can u tell us more... dear!
Like Reply
(19-05-2020, 01:29 PM)MaaBeta Wrote: What were those conversation between u and ur mom when u were trying to convince her...can u tell us more... dear!

It will be like

mom I wanna talk about my feelings.

no dear,I have told you lot of time this is sin.

this is not sin.It's love.I really want it so bad.Please i'm begging you.

no matter how many times you ask as a mother I can't accept this.

I'm not asking you to have sex,atleast lets me naked or suckle your boobs or if you don't want me to touch atleast jerk me off. Please at least once mom.

like this the drama goes..
40 வயதை கடந்த ஆண், வாழ்க்கையில் இன்செஸ்ட் மற்றும் கக்கோல்ட் அனுபவங்கள் பல உண்டு 
[+] 1 user Likes vatsayana2.0's post
Like Reply
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=26773
Like Reply
Share ur in real incident guys if u have done something with mom
Like Reply
Sucked her toes
Hangouts: purushalingam @ 1
Like Reply
Kis hd tk aap sab apni maa pe try kr chuke hai.... share full scene here guys
Like Reply
Never tried but accidentally saw her having sex...later got too much interested in watching her and enjoyed a lot. Never had incest feelings though.
Like Reply
https://xossipy.com/thread-26773.html

My incest experience.
Like Reply
No incest feeling but I see her to sex with other man many time,,its really enjoying
Like Reply