Adultery LIFE OF HAPPINESS
My dad got transfer to Bangalore, he has left 6 months before us, His friend make a flats for us, near them. After 8 months me and my mom shifted to Bangalore. Dad pick us from airport drive to multiple phase storage apartments, previous we had on 8 th floor in Chennai. But now new flat at Bangalore was at 12th floor nice view from the balcony.  

I already have some couple friends in Bangalore, my friends has shows the Bangalore beauties and we goes the pub daily. One of my friend (Rohit) parents having big Hotel industries and some estates. we both done high school. other friend was (Amir). Myself (Vicky) after waiting for result, after the result Rohit father help me to get with himself. We both us joined in the college together same departments. Amir goes to dubai for his studies.  

My Dad's friend family was staying next to our flat we was at 52 they are at 54. My dad's friend was venkat (52) and his wife- Archana (46) there elder daughter- Aarthi (22) doing 3rd year at our college. Younger son - Varun (19) he too studies in my class. Archana was member at some women empowerment organisation. Archana was not believe that she is 46, her shape and body was well maintained with yoga and proper diet she maintain her figure well. Aarthi was same Xerox copy of Archana having nice ass and boobs while at jogging it was bouncing looking at her my dick was always become erect within an second. Varun was very good boy he don't knows about girls shape and figure, just some little thing about sex. 

On the first day of my college, me and Varun goes to college, i intro him with rohit. We three as gone to seminar hall for orientation, me and rahul was eyes on our class girls and rate them. Varun was just listening the meeting going on. Me and Rahul was catch few of our class girls. After the orientation program we all studies moves their class we enter to our class varun said he going to sit on the front bench. we both moves to the last bench, saw opposite two girls sit that was we both rated. He both intro to them later after class. 

Renu - Mallu girl she comes from kerala, slim having good amount of assets. 

Shilpa- she too from chennai, staying in her sister home, she was normal having sexy ass. 

we four comes out of the class, Varun was waiting for me. We intro varun to them, and said bye to them catch too guys tomorrow. Rohit left us to home, i drive my car to home. Parked the car, we both gone to left, saw her sister Aarthi too come now from college asked as about the first day. Well sis goes good today. I enter my flat have some chat with my mom after that i evening usually playing in PS4. 

[+] 2 users Like Redbull_69's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Great start Update please
Like Reply
Nice start waiting for update..
Like Reply
Waiting for update
Like Reply
Very nice bro
Like Reply
Please update bro
Like Reply
Good start
Like Reply