Misc. Erotica Their Wild Honeymoon
She shot him a sly smile. ‘Ashish, I am so happy we got married. It’s so good to be with you.’

Never had Ashish ever been around a girl for so much time before. She was the first girl he had come close to. He had started to say something but stopped himself. He just stared up into her eyes, mesmerized.

‘I can’t describe how happy I am to be with you. And this idea of coming to Shimla is the icing on the cake,’ she said.

‘It’s just the right place for so many things. Just look at this view – the valley is covered with clouds, there is a whisper of breeze rustling through the trees, and the mountains embracing us…’

She made him feel alive. Even more than the mountains around him. She filled him with that extra something his soul hungered for. That sense of harmony he had never really known until he had her in his arms.

Just as he had never known the right measure of his own sexual and emotional hunger for her until now. She was an ideal fit for his life, his body, and in his bed.

She wasn’t timid. She was fiery, passionate, and she was his. She could say what she wanted, she could think what she wanted, she belonged to him and he belonged to her.

He leaned forward and kissed her forehead, her long dark hair caressing his cheeks. He then pressed his lips against her cheeks. Despite the cold, he could feel the warmth of her skin. He kissed the back of her fingers, then each wrist. The gesture confused her. She’d been expecting more of what they’d discussed before – slightly kinky and somewhat adventurous. Not that she wasn’t enjoying his tenderness even though she wanted him to do something crazy. Isn’t that what honeymoons are for? she thought.
We're all something we're not.  

[Image: 5e7e98cd8b3cb.gif]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
She clung tightly to him when he started to pull back, opening her mouth under his to invite him in. Her tongue slid along his bottom lip and, seconds later, the kiss began to spin out of control. It was as if she had ignited his fire with just one kiss.

Without looking away, she moistened her lips with a slow swipe of her tongue.

Her mouth captured his in a fierce kiss. Her embrace made his heart feel like it would burst with happiness. She tilted her head so she could deepen the kiss, used her other hand to slide along his back so she could press her breasts against his chest. She knew he liked that.

Ashish felt Ruchika’s hand sliding up his thigh.

‘Sweetheart,’ he said. His voice was flirtatious but a little hesitant. ‘What are you up to?’

‘Nothing much,’ she answered, her voice hoarse in his ear. ‘I am just doing what I am supposed to do, remember? We are on our honeymoon.’

Her arms were around him, holding him close. Before he realized what was happening, she thrust her small and delicate hand on his manhood, rubbing its length through his trackpants. It wasn’t much of a barrier against his wife’s persistent fondle.

Ashish’s manhood throbbed. She started moving her hand up and down his member rhythmically, and Ashish gasped.

‘Even I want to have you,’ he said. ‘But let’s go inside, baby, you shouldn’t be doing this in the balcony...people might see us.’

‘People? All we have are clouds and mist. I can’t even see the tree which we saw in the morning just a few metres ahead,’ said his wife into his ear, her breath against his skin.

‘Are you serious?’ Ashish said nervously.

She held his erection. ‘I am serious and so is your body, I don’t know about you,’ said Ruchika. ‘Hey, what is a honeymoon for?’

She brought her other hand around and massaged the length of him again.

He rewarded her with a low moan in her ear. ‘We have to stop doing this here in the balcony. Let’s go inside.’

[+] 1 user Likes bobby27's post
Like Reply
Ignoring him, she increased her pace. He closed his eyes. He gave in. He took her left ear softly between his teeth and gently nibbled on it. His hands rubbed and kneaded her sensitive breasts. He loved the way they fit his hands. Her nipples responded to his hands like puppets to a puppeteer.

‘I need you.’

His admission only served to fuel her actions. He felt her fragile hands tighten around him once again. All reason had long flown out of the balcony.

They heard some noises from the road below and froze. Despite the cold weather, sweat dotted his brow. He could have easily died right there.

His manhood twitched in her hand and it was all he could do to not scream in annoyance.

At the softening of the voices, he breathed a sigh of relief. Ashish’s brain slowly registered that the voices moved farther away and finally ceased. He tried to look below but the visibility was really poor due to the fog. He looked again but he heard nothing. His gut told him they might still be there but his body didn’t want to listen.

‘What about the couples in the other balconies? What if they see us?’

‘Uff, do you think the other couples have nothing else to do in this lovely weather? Now come on.’

‘Honey, it’s cold, I don’t want you to fall sick,’ he said.

‘So make me hot,’ said Ruchika. ‘We had agreed to have crazy sex and now you are backing out. This is not good.’

Ashish felt uneasy. Deep inside, he wanted to do whatever she asked of him.

He felt her delicate hands tighten around his member once more.

Like Reply
pnotized by their beauty. He was feeling like the luckiest man in the world. A tingling sensation took root deep in his heart and branched out to the depths of his soul. It had always been his dream to be married, and he was thrilled that it had finally happened.    

Ruchika leaned forward and met Ashish halfway with a kiss on the lips. His lips tasted like rum, and she savoured the lasting flavour even though she had her own glass that she hadn’t even touched yet.

She wrapped her hand around his head, complete adoration obvious in her eyes. She saw him blush, and it made her heart melt.

She shot him a sly smile. ‘Ashish, I am so happy we got married. It’s so good to be with you.’

Never had Ashish ever been around a girl for so much time before. She was the first girl he had come close to. He had started to say something but stopped himself. He just stared up into her eyes, mesmerized.

‘I can’t describe how happy I am to be with you. And this idea of coming to Shimla is the icing on the cake,’ she said.

‘It’s just the right place for so many things. Just look at this view – the valley is covered with clouds, there is a whisper of breeze rustling through the trees, and the mountains embracing us…’

She made him feel alive. Even more than the mountains around him. She filled him with that extra something his soul hungered for. That sense of harmony he had never really known until he had her in his arms.

Just as he had never known the right measure of his own sexual and emotional hunger for her until now. She was an ideal fit for his life, his body, and in his bed.

She wasn’t timid. She was fiery, passionate, and she was his. She could say what she wanted, she could think what she wanted, she belonged to him and he belonged to her.

He leaned forward and kissed her forehead, her long dark hair caressing his cheeks. He then pressed his lips against her cheeks. Despite the cold, he could feel the warmth of her skin. He kissed the back of her fingers, then each wrist. The gesture confused her. She’d been expecting more of what they’d discussed before – slightly kinky and somewhat adventurous. Not that she wasn’t enjoying his tenderness even though she wanted him to do something crazy. Isn’t that what honeymoons are for? she thought.

She clung tightly to him when he started to pull back, opening her mouth under his to invite him in. Her tongue slid along his bottom lip and, seconds later, the kiss began to spin out of control. It was as if she had ignited his fire with just one kiss.

Without looking away, she moistened her lips with a slow swipe of her tongue.

Her mouth captured his in a fierce kiss. Her embrace made his heart feel like it would burst with happiness. She tilted her head so she could deepen the kiss, used her other hand to slide along his back so she could press her breasts against his chest. She knew he liked that.

Ashish felt Ruchika’s hand sliding up his thigh.

‘Sweetheart,’ he said. His voice was flirtatious but a little hesitant. ‘What are you up to?’

‘Nothing much,’ she answered, her voice hoarse in his ear. ‘I am just doing what I am supposed to do, remember? We are on our honeymoon.’

Her arms were around him, holding him close. Before he realized what was happening, she thrust her small and delicate hand on his manhood, rubbing its length through his trackpants. It wasn’t much of a barrier against his wife’s persistent fondle.

Like Reply
Ashish’s manhood throbbed. She started moving her hand up and down his member rhythmically, and Ashish gasped.

‘Even I want to have you,’ he said. ‘But let’s go inside, baby, you shouldn’t be doing this in the balcony...people might see us.’

‘People? All we have are clouds and mist. I can’t even see the tree which we saw in the morning just a few metres ahead,’ said his wife into his ear, her breath against his skin.

‘Are you serious?’ Ashish said nervously.

She held his erection. ‘I am serious and so is your body, I don’t know about you,’ said Ruchika. ‘Hey, what is a honeymoon for?’

She brought her other hand around and massaged the length of him again.

He rewarded her with a low moan in her ear. ‘We have to stop doing this here in the balcony. Let’s go inside.’

Ignoring him, she increased her pace. He closed his eyes. He gave in. He took her left ear softly between his teeth and gently nibbled on it. His hands rubbed and kneaded her sensitive breasts. He loved the way they fit his hands. Her nipples responded to his hands like puppets to a puppeteer.

‘I need you.’

His admission only served to fuel her actions. He felt her fragile hands tighten around him once again. All reason had long flown out of the balcony.

They heard some noises from the road below and froze. Despite the cold weather, sweat dotted his brow. He could have easily died right there.

His manhood twitched in her hand and it was all he could do to not scream in annoyance.

At the softening of the voices, he breathed a sigh of relief. Ashish’s brain slowly registered that the voices moved farther away and finally ceased. He tried to look below but the visibility was really poor due to the fog. He looked again but he heard nothing. His gut told him they might still be there but his body didn’t want to listen.

‘What about the couples in the other balconies? What if they see us?’

‘Uff, do you think the other couples have nothing else to do in this lovely weather? Now come on.’

‘Honey, it’s cold, I don’t want you to fall sick,’ he said.

‘So make me hot,’ said Ruchika. ‘We had agreed to have crazy sex and now you are backing out. This is not good.’

Ashish felt uneasy. Deep inside, he wanted to do whatever she asked of him.

He felt her delicate hands tighten around his member once more.

He crossed his hands behind his back and leaned against the railing. ‘Don’t make me regret it, sweetheart.’

She jumped with joy. She seized his wrists at once. She had something in her hand – something hard and firm, a metal object with a short chain that rattled.

She snapped the handcuffs around his wrists and chained him to the railing.

It was midnight and most of the other balconies in the hotel were empty because it was late and cold. And even though he was shivering, he knew he’d give in to whatever his wife wanted. He wanted her to have the best memories of their honeymoon.

She knew how to make him forget everything; with her hands and lips, she knew just where to touch him.

She felt his member over his trackpants once again and smiled. He was hard as a rock.         

‘You want me…don’t you?’

Like Reply
‘Yes, I want you,’ Ashish said, as she pulled out his massive shaft.

She pulled down his trackpants. She looked around furtively once again to ensure the coast was clear.

Thick, long and throbbing, her husband’s member caused her mouth to water. She wrapped her fingers around the glistening tool and began to stroke him gently. It made her ache for it.

She could feel herself growing hot and wet. The valley between her thighs pulsed with the need for his touch like never before.

‘I’ve dreamt of this for a while now…making out with you on a balcony,’ she said as she went down on her knees in front of him.

‘Me too, Ruchika. But can we get rid of the handcuffs? It doesn’t feel good.’

‘Maybe not for you but I am surely enjoying it,’ she winked.

Ashish looked at her in amazement. Just a few months ago, he’d never even been kissed and now he was here, handcuffed to their room’s balcony, getting blown by his wife! When his parents had arranged their meeting via shaadi.com, Ashish had been nervous about sex. During their courtship period, they had talked a lot and grown close to each other. But this was the next level. And now he let his inhibitions die.

This was too good to be true.

‘Okay...let’s do this,’ he said, his eyes darker, sparkling with intoxicated lust.

His lips were fuller, his face flushed underneath his darkened flesh, his eyes glittering with desire. She had never seen such need, such arousal in him.

She was trembling at the awesome display of the thick, challenging crest, her chest contracting with anticipation and fear. She’d never, ever touched a guy like this before. Could she actually do it?

Kneeling in front of him, her fingers caressing his hard flesh, she leaned forward and let her tongue run over the wide head. She devoured all of him. Flicking her wet tongue swiftly on the head really brought Ashish’s hips to life. Then, in one smooth motion, she took the entire length of his hardness into her mouth. She sucked him and licked him till he was moaning.

‘What the fu…aahh–’

Ashish’s words were cut short by Ruchika’s warm mouth. He couldn’t believe what was happening. He watched her pulling and sucking on him and his head began to spin when he felt her take his full length deep in her throat.

Her long fingers caressed the bulky shaft and she rubbed her tongue over the head as she fought past her fear and inexperience. She wanted to remember this moment forever. Every flavour, every sensation and taste.

Ashish threw his head back as she worked her mouth up and down his length. She was making noisy slurping sounds. He thrust his hips into her, urging her to take more of him.

She moaned again. Her lips tightened as she began sucking the iron-hard flesh, pleasure and hunger rising inside her until she didn’t know herself any longer. That passion she had craved had been unleashed. She had no way to control it, no way to hold back the need suddenly filling her, flooding her body.

She wanted this. She wanted him. She knew they were in an open balcony but she was on a mission to fulfill her dark fantasy.

Ashish could barely stand but Ruchika still hadn’t come up for air.

‘Oh, yes,’ he moaned, thrusting his hips. ‘You are so damn hot.’

She moved his shaft back and forth between her lips, deep into her mouth, nearly to her throat.

Like Reply
She’d read about it. She’d even watched it. She could do this. She wanted to do this with him. She wanted to do this with the man she loved.

‘Oh, yeah.’

She could hear the pure sinful pleasure in his voice.

‘This is mind-boggling,’ he gasped. ‘I’ve dreamt of this, baby. Dreamt of making out with you in the balcony.’

Even she couldn’t believe this was actually happening. But she couldn’t help herself. She was desperate for him.

Ruchika suddenly pulled away, her lips trailing down his hard shaft, her tongue flickering lightly against it. She moved lower, staring up at him, watching his eyes darken as her tongue began to lightly tease his base.

A harsh, tortured growl tore from his lips and he wanted to grip her hair and thrust inside her. The handcuffs rattled on the railing making him realize he wasn’t in control.

With Ashish’s hand tied to the railing, there was only one position that made sense.

She brought a chair and placed it beside him. She arranged herself so her bottom was pressed to his shaft. She pulled down her jeans and panties and holding his member, she directed him into her. As he slid it into her wetness, he let out a groan. He could feel the tightness of her walls and the dampness inside her.

For a moment they lay like that – him throbbing inside her, her relishing every pleasurable sensation that tore through her.

She began to press back against him so that his member slid inch by inch into her wetness, until he was completely inside her. Then she moved away so he was no longer within her. She repeated the movement, shallowly took him inside, in and out, in and out until she made him beg for more.

‘Damn it. Stop teasing me, Ruchika.’

Chuckling, she whispered, ‘You want more, do you?’

At his muffled response, she took him in as deep as he could go, slowly building tension.

She started fucking back against him, and if anyone was watching, there would no longer be any doubt about what they were doing.

She gasped for air when his massive length slowly began piercing her. Ruchika could feel every vein in his shaft as she began thrusting in and out of her. Long and slow strokes allowing her to feel every inch of his hardness.

She kept fucking him, sometimes speeding up, pounding him as if there was no tomorrow. Then she would slow back down, steadily rooting and pulling in all his inches to the very maximum. It sent a sharp rush of pleasure through his body, and Ashish pulled hard at the handcuffs, feeling very out of control. He felt the wind in his face. But he no longer cared if people could see them.

Ruchika kept grinding her butt up against his crotch and his hands had tightened in reflex. Finally, she howled into the wind, coming hard on her husband’s length.

He nearly came when he felt her walls throb. He wanted desperately to touch her.

She’d never behaved like this before she met him. She was out of her mind, pure and simple.

Ashish blinked, trying to find some measure of his sanity. With every minute movement of her hips, he felt he was in heaven.

Her breath was ragged and her muscles drew him in further. ‘I’m so hot for you, baby.’ Ruchika rotated her hips, forcing a low moan from his lips.

Once again he felt the pulsing and quivering around his burning length as she pushed herself against him. His climax wasn’t far behind hers. With three long strokes, he exploded, certain his body would come apart at the seams.

They stayed like that for several long moments, heaving, satiated.

Ruchika shivered all over, and not from the cold. Without unlocking the handcuffs, she pulled up his briefs and trackpants, righted her bra and wore her clothes. She picked up the keys to unlock him.

He didn’t put his arms in his pockets; rather, he wrapped his arms around his shivering wife. He walked her inside to the warm heated room. Her teeth were chattering now but the wonderfully warm room sorted that out in a few moments. They slid under the covers of their luxurious hotel bed.

That’s what she loved about her husband, Ruchika thought, as she buried her face in his arms. One of the many things.

Like Reply
And that’s what he loved about her. She was nothing like him. She made him do something which he wouldn’t have ever experienced in his life.

‘What the hell did we just do? That to on our honeymoon…’ he said finally.

‘Isn’t that what honeymoons are for? Building sweet memories?’ she smiled.

END

[+] 1 user Likes bobby27's post
Like Reply