Adultery An innocent girl manipulated by blacktigereyez
An innocent girl manipulated

writer:- blacktigereyez

12th April 2013

www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1236105

Hi! Can somebody please give me the entire story titled "An innocent girl manipulated" by an author called Blacktigereyez. I have been able to view a couple of pages using the web archive app but i need the complete story.
[+] 2 users Like kushagr9's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Was one of the best stories I've read.... cant seem to find it anywhere
Like Reply
It was indeed a very good story.
[+] 1 user Likes kushagr9's post
Like Reply
Hi, my name is dipti. i am 25 years old fair complexion and good curves. i was born and brought up in a poor family. i completed my education at age 21 and was married into a middle class family. my husband is a very loving man and i was very happy with him. i was married at the age of 22.

My husband got a job at a multinational company and they posted him in dubai after 6 months of our marriage. since he was new recruit in his company he did not get an accommodation and was forced to share his accommodation with his other colleagues hence i could not join my husband in dubai. i had to live alone in our flat at Delhi which was on rent. My husband used to come once in a year for 1 month and that used to be the happiest time of my life.

Since i had nothing to do at home and we had decided not to have kids i took my husbands permission to start a job to keep me occupied.

i did not know of the outside world much and little i knew what my new job will bring to me. i searched an add in the paper in which a software development company managing director was looking for a personel secretary. since the add did mention that the firm was looking for a young good looking and preferably an unmarried girl willing to work long hours and ready to travel on work i thought that this was the perfect oppurtunity to do away with long hours of boredom at home and i can keep myself occupied in work while being away from my husband i applied for this job and was called for an interview.

I was very nervous on the day of my interview. i did not know what to wear and how to impress my employers. the previous day i had gone to a boutique and i had done waxing on my legs. i decided to wear a top and a skirt. i chose a red top which had a slightly deep neck and a black skirt which was slightly old hence was a tight fit and made my hips look big. i wore matching red sandals and painted my finger nails red and decided not to wear a mangalsutra. i was 23 years old at that time and was looking hot in this dress.

i took the bus from the bus stop near my building and got a few stares from the people in the bus. i also felt a few hands on my ass during the bus journey which appeared quite intentional. the interview was to take place in a 3 star hotel and i arrived at the designated hotel at the designated time.

There were a few girls ahead of me already waiting for their turn with their biodata in their hands and some of them were wearing mini skirts and were looking quite hot. But clearly i was one of the most good looking faces among the girls who had arrived and 1 or 2 were also looking quite stunning.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
when i was called for the interview my heart started beating fast and i grabbed my biodata and entered the cabin when my name was called out. i was expecting an old man to be interviewing but i was quite surprised to see a young man maybe around 32 or so in a grey suit who was the managing director and was quite good looking and handsome. when i entered his cabin i was very nervous and tripped over his carpet and my cleavage got exposed in trying to regain my balance.

My employer must have got a terrific view of (the first one) of my juicy mangoes and had a smile on his face. i approached the chair next to him and took his permission to sit down. i realized that the seat where i sat was slightly low and the desk of my employer was at a height and i had to slightly look up to him while addressing him.

The interview had started.

HE: what's your name
Me: sir my name is Dipti
He: have you read the terms and conditions in the add if you were to join the company
me: yes sir i have
he: so are you willing to work long hours if required as i do not expect my secretary to run off when the clock strikes 5:30
me: yes sir i would give my best to the company and will serve long hours if required

he: Dont worry its not everyday that you have to stay late but we deal with foriegn clients and at times we have to work as per their schedule and thus we have to sometimes work till europe closing
he: You may also have to travel with me at times out of station will your family object to this
me: no sir i stay alone so i dont have that problem and will be willing to travel out of station if required

i could feel his eyes surveying my body and at times i could feel his eyes on my breasts.

he: are you married
me: yes sir i am married
he: but i would prefer an unmarried secretary as yr husband may object to yr long working hours and traveling
me: no sir he himself is stationed at Dubai and i have taken his permission to apply for the job and he does not mind me working at all. Infact he only has encouraged me to go for this job.

he: ok i will give you a dictation. and after that i will expect you to type the letter which i dictate and bring to me i will time you how long do you take.
i took out my pen and writing pad fm the purse and started taking dictation.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
He dictated a 3 page letter to me and while i was dictating i had to bend on the paper while dictating and my blouse had slightly opened up exposing my black bra strap and giving a good view of my cleavage which obviously i felt him staring at as his desk was raised slightly above my chair. but since he was dictating so fast i hardly had time to adjust my blouse and i did not want to miss out on the dictation. i finally completed my dictation and went to type the letter on the computer which was placed sideways and while typing the letter i realized that my thighs and legs were exposed to him and he was looking at me all the time which was making me nervous. he could get a sideways view of me and when i was typing the last page he got up from his chair and came behind me to see what i was typing.

From my behind he kept his right hand on the table next to the mouse over my shoulder and his face was almost parallel to mine. i could smell his after shave and his hot breath on my neck and shoulder which was giving me a tingling sensation and my body hair had crept up. i also realized since my blouse was so loose if he chooses to look down he would be able to look right inside my blouse and my bra almost upto my nipple. i tried to see from the corner of my eyes and found out that he was looking right inside. when i touched the mouse to save and print the file his hands were so close to the mouse that i felt his hands touch mine (the first contact).

He made no attempt to take his hands off and i took a print out. he leans forward to take the paper from the printer and in the process i felt his hard on rubbing on my shoulder. i was surprised to note that he had a full hard on because i was quite sure that it was his cock which had touched my shoulder (upper arm) and after taking the paper he did not bother to move away and started reading the paper in the same pose.

I also could not decide whether to move away in modesty or stay as it is. once or twice while reading the letter i felt him brush his cock on my shoulders and then he tapped me on my left shoulder (the naked area) saying well done. you did good today and i'm pleased with your effort.

i could not decide which effort was he referring to, the one that made him harder or is he praising my dictation and the letter typing. he said there is not a single mistake in yr letter and the manner in which you have worked has pleased me. in the office also you will have to work in the similar manner. and then he smiled at me i hope you will be able to handle this job right.

i was not able to understand whether he's giving me a hint that i will have to allow him to touch his body. his hands were still on my left shoulders and i was getting pretty much excited by his touch as this was a sensitive area for me especially when i was without my husband for an extended period of time.

will be continued.........

Did any one like the start. pls send yr replies so that i can write more.

Please reply whether you like my post or not so i can write more.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I was asked to wait outside and the results of the interview will be announced in the evening. since i had nothing to do i went to the restaurant and ordered my lunch and waited for the results to be announced. i was trying to be calm and since it was my first interview i kept telling myself that even if i do not get the job i will apply elsewhere. it was a long wait and finally at 6:00 pm i was called inside again.

My boss had taken off his coat and was in his white shirt and sleeves were rolled up to his arm and was also looking quite exhausted. he gave me his hand and congratulated me saying that you turned out to be the most suitable candidate for this job and i can start work tomorrow. he gave me a file stating that this is my job profile and office brochures etc and i was to report from tommorrow at work from 1000 hrs. i was very happy. by the time i left the building it was 6:30 or so and there was crowd at the bus stop and i had to take a bus which was packed.

i was standing in the bus and most of the passengers in the bus were males. there was an old man standing in the bus behind me. i was holding the top bar with my hand and he had done the same. the bus was giving small jerks as it went over the pot holes and this brought our hands close. After some time i felt his hand touch mine and since i could not shift my hand further as there was another male hand in front of me i did not mind as the bus also was quite packed. after some time a stop came and a few passengers from behind were getting off. so this old man in order to give them some space moved little forward and i felt his body touch mine from behind. the bus started again. the old man (maybe in 50s) did not change his position and kept standing very close to me at the same time i felt his fingers cover mine.

I could feel his lower part of the body touching my round ass and something started poking. i knew that this man is getting a hard on while getting continous touch of my body. i tried to shift a little forward but the man standing in front of me took this a sign and started coming backwards in order to press my breasts with his back so i moved back again and this time as i took a back step the old man behind me took a front step and this time without hesitation he positioned his erect cock in my ass as he took my coming back as a positive sign. i looked around in the bus for a safe place to go but it was quite dark and there was hardly any place for me to go.

the old man slowly started moving his hand and he almost covered my entire hand with his hand. My heartbeat started racing. with every jerk of the bus i could feel this guy rubbing his cock on my back and he slowly started thumping my ass with his cock in a very seductive way. i looked over my shoulder to get a look at this man and when i saw him i could see the arousal in his eyes and he looked guiltily at me. suddenly the bus braked violently and the old man in order to take support took his hand from over the rail and grabbed my waist as he was falling over me and said sorry at the same time. i felt goose bumps all over my body as he had almost hugged me from behind.

now that the old man had touched me in a very arousing way and his hard on was telling me a different story as to what he wants to do with me he could not resisit holding my waist and with every small jerk started holding my waist and each time his hands were coming higher. since my hand was on the rails my right side of the breast was totally unprotected and i realized that he is going to grab my breast anytime now and with this thought only i started getting aroused. slowly with the next jerk i felt his arms circling my waist again and this time his hands were right under my breasts pushing my breasts up and he kept his hands in the same position at the same time increased the pressure on my ass with his erect lund.

he was waiting for the next jerk (and so was i). i did not know how to react to this situation and once again looked over my surroundings whether anyone was seeing our small session in the moving bus but thankfully every one was in their own world.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
And then the bus jerked again. this was the opportunity this man was waiting for and the moment the bus gave a jerk he grabbed my right breast and gave a squeeze. i had to do something. i was allowing a total stranger to brush his lund on my ass and now he was grabbing my breasts. with my left hand i covered my breast with my ladies purse so that his hand could not be seen easily to others and he understood that i'm enjoying his caress and started squeezing my breasts frequently in a very arousing way. suddenly i had an itch on my right bum so i took out my right hand from above the rail and started scratching my ass and in the process i felt his lund on my hands. he was not wearing an underwear and the cloth of his trouser was also very thin and of a cheap quality and it felt like a naked cock.

the old man was too fast for me and the moment he saw me scratching my bum he took his hand off my breast and took my hand and placed it on his lund and closed my fingers over it and covered my hand in his hand and gave himself a tight squeeze. i was totally out of my senses now and did not know what to do. though it felt good holding his lund as he had aroused me to a great extent and i was actually prepared to get fucked in a moving bus. with his hand on my hand he kind of masturbated his lund 3/4 times as if suggesting to me that i do so and then he took off his hand from my hand and came back to attach my breast which was also missing his touch.

now that my hand was free i could have taken my hand back but i was dumb struck and kept my hand in the same position and started thrusting his lund more and more in my hand as if he's fucking my hand from behind and at the same time he took liberties with my breasts as if i'm his property and was now pressing my breasts very hard.

i was scared now as to how far he will go and at the same time i was aroused beyond control. i looked back at him and whispered "bus karo na" and in reply he opened his fly and removed his cock and gave his cock in my hand. i understood that he wants to come. i looked around for one last time to see if no one is watching us and it was now totally dark in the bus i started jerking him off though it was very awkward for me with my hands behind my back. this time he lifted my top and inserted his hand right inside my top and before i could protest he lowered my bra and started playing with my nipple. my legs felt weak and i leaned back on him and closed my eyes as this was a heavenly feeling and that too at the most unlikely places of all. he brought his mouth closer to me and whispered in my ears "u r too hot" and in the process he kissed me on the ears which gave me a very tingling sensation.

i was in a moving bus a complete stranger had inserted his hands in my top lowered my bra and was playing with my breast and i was holding his lund and giving him a masturbate in a totally aroused state and then i felt him brushing his lund on my hands vigourously and i also increased my speed and then i felt his body shaking and he exploded in my hands. my hands were full of his cum i could not believe that he had so much cum inside him and my whole hand felt wet and sticky. i immediately took back my hand opened my purse and took out my handerchief and forced his hand out of my top and this time he also obliged and moved away from me.

i felt very ashamed of myself and could no longer stay in the bus and started moving forward to get out of the bus at the next stop though this was not my stop. the man saw me moving forward and i got off from the bus and he also got off at the same time. i saw him approaching him and i got scared when he came towards me i immediately hailed an auto and gave the rickshaw driver my address and ran off. once i came inside my flat i breathed a sigh of relief as it had been a long and eventful day for me. Little i knew then that there was much more to come.

This was the first day of my life an innocent girl trying to make a living in a man's world and got manipuated by greedy men but i hate to admit to myself that i enjoyed the bus ride and the way the old man aroused my senses. i took a cold shower.

Awaiting feed back friends.......
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
After taking a cold shower I had light dinner and wore my nighty. I phoned my husband and had a long chat with my husband over the day’s incidents (offcourse I omitted a few details like the bus incident and the poking of the lund of my boss on my arms). I was really feeling the need to be in someone’s arms especially after allowing a complete stranger to fondle me in a moving bus and I was still feeling the heat from my lower body.

Sleep was far from my eyes and I started thinking about the day’s events. I recalled the handsome looking face of my boss and I started thinking abt the new day ahead and I could also remember the look In his eyes while he was eyeing my cleavage. While thinking abt all this I started getting aroused and I inserted my finger in my choot. It was wet. I started masturbating thinking of the man in the bus and the way he was fondling me. Mujhe pata bhi nahi chala ki main kab so gayi.

Jab aankh khuli to yaad aaya ki mujhe to office jana hai. Aur main hadbada gayi. I took a quick shower and wore a black bra and white shirt and a short black skirt with black sandals. I took an autorickshaw as I did not want to give a bad impression on the first day of my work and somehow managed to reach the office at sharp 10:00. It was a small office with 3 cabins and 1 big hall. In the hall I saw 4 girls sitting. They all were very young and very good looking. There was one cabin at the far end and 1 cabin marked conference room. And another cabin which had the name plate of the md Mr. Sameer Kochar on the other end of the hall. I walked towards the md’s cabin.

I entered the cabin. Inside the cabin there was red carpet on the floor which was very smooth and velvety. There was an empty chair with computer table and printer and a wooden closet behind which was obviously for the secretary and behind this small semi cabin there was another door which obviously led to the main cabin which must be for the Md. In other words any body visiting the Md’s office would have to first go through this semi cabin and direct access to Md’s cabin was not possible.

I entered the Md’s Cabin to check whether he had arrived or not. The Md had not yet arrived so I looked around the office. It was a very big room with an impressing big desk behind which there was a very comfortable looking revolving/reclining chair. At the other end of the cabin there was a very huge sofa and a centre table and on the walls there were some antique paintings which looked very expensive. There was a toilet attached to the md’s cabin which had a bath tub and and there was another door which was behind Md’s chair and I wondered where this door could lead.

Out of curiosity I went to check what is behind this door and I opened this door. I was quite surprised to see that it was another room and there was a huge bed in the middle and a mini bar in a corner. I had never thought or heard of a bedroom in a office and I was wondering the purpose of having such an arrangement and then I rememberd that the boss had said that sometimes he has to wait late evenings in the office when dealing with foreign clients so maybe this arrangement is for resting in between whenever the boss gets tired.

..... pls give yr feedback friends.....
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
After sometime I went back to my desk and waited for the boss to come. At 12’ o clock the office peon came inside the cabin and brought tea for me. He was the talkative type and since I had not spoken to anyone in the office and no body bothered to come to me for introduction I started responding to the peons questions. His name was ramlal.

He told me that the boss may come late today as last night he was very busy till 12’ am in the office. So I asked him were you there also till this late and he said no.
Ramlal: jab bhi boss office mein late rukte hai to voh hume office mein nahi rukne dete. Mujhe to voh 6: 00 baje hi ghar jane ko keh dete hai
Me: To kya voh akele hi office mein rukte hai.
Ramlal: nahi madame voh to kabhi office mein akele nahi rukte. Kal to sheetal madame ko rukne ko kaha tha unhone.
Yeh baat kehte hue ramlal ki najar meri breasts pe thi jaise ki voh meri breasts ka size ka naap le raha ho.

Me: to kya har baar jab voh akele rukte hai to sheetal sath rukti hai.
Ramlal: (thoda muskurate hue) nahi to kabhi sheetal madame , kabhi Sapna madame, kabhi pooja madame aur kabhi Vandana madame. Voh to sahob ko jis ke saath kaam karna ho use rukne ko kehte hai. Ab to shayad voh aap se hi karvayenge apna kaam. Vaise kabhi aap ko kisi cheez ki jarrorat ho to mujhe yaad kijiyega bus yeh joh bell lagi hai ise dabayngi to main aa jaunga
Mujhe Ramlal ki baatein kuch samajh nahi aa rahi thi aisa lag raha tha ki uska ishara kaam ki taraf hai par uske kehne ka andaaz kuch alag tha.

Ramlal: Main yaha pichle 20 saal se kaam kar raha hoon aur sirf main hi pehla aisa worker hoon joh office open hone se le ke ab tak isi office mein hai baki sab to chale gaye hain.
Me: aisa kyon baki log kaha gaye?
Ramlal: Apne shayad note nahi kiya ki is office mein main sirf akela mard hoon aur ek humare cashier hai jinka cabin voh doosre chor pe hai. Yaha pe sara kaam sirf ladkiya karti hai aur jab unki shadi ho jati hai to voh naukari chod deti hai kyonki is kaam mein time ki bahut tangi hai joh married ladies ke liye mushkil hota hai aur phir saab ko bhi aisa hi chalta hai ki har 2/3 saal baad naya staff aa jaye to unka bhi man laga rehta hai.
Ramlal: Ab dekho na aaj sham ko Vandana madame Bangalore ja rahi hain.
Me: Bangalore kyon?

Ramlal: voh humare delhi ke sabse bade client hai Mr. Chanda, Unka ek office Bangalore mein bhi hai to vaha ke office mein Unke computers ke liye naya software load karna hai to Unka account Madame Vandana dekhti hai isliye unke saath voh aaj rat ki flight se Bangalore ja rahi hai.
Ramlal ki baatein sun ke main thoda soch mein padh gayi. Mujhe soch mein doobe dekhe ramlal ne kaha par aap to sahab ki personal secretary ho isliye apko to sahab aise akele nahi bhejenge agar unhe kahi kaam nikale to aapko voh sath le ke jaayenge. Ramlal ki najar ab bhi meri breasts pe thi.

Maine tak tak apni chai khatam kar li thi aur ramlal ne age haath badha ke chai ki pyali ko uthaya aur chai uthate uthate uska pair fisal gaya aur chai ka pyala seedha mere seene pe ja gira and thodi bahut bachi hui chai seedhe meri shirts ke button ke gap ke through meri bra ke andar chali gayi.

Ramlal: madame mafi chahta hoon mera paon slip ho gaya main abhi saaf kiye deta hoon aur bina meri permission liye usne apne kapde se meri chest ko saaf karna shuru kar diya aur aisa karte hue 2/3 baar uska haath meri breasts ko ache se chooh gaya. Aise jaise na jane kab se isi taak mein tha voh. Ramlal ne mujhse kaha “lagta hai ki chai seedhi andar tak chali gayi hai aapko apni shirt ka button kholna padega main towel se saaf kar deta hoon”

Maine gusse se use jhad diya aur kaha koi jaroorat nahi hai mein toilet me wash kar ke aati ho next time be careful pls. Aisa keh ke main toilet mein chali gayi aur andar se darwaja lock kar ke apni shirt nikal di. Meri bra puri tarah se gili ho chuki thi aur maine use nikal ke washbasin mein dho ke sookhane daal diya. Aur aise hi shirt pehen ke main bahar aa gayi.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Super - Do you have the full story???
Like Reply
My dear friends

As we all have seen the great and everyone's favourite forum xossip was down after running for 14 years.
and Desibees was down after 7 years.

we want your support to run our site , Donate a small amount it may be 1$ in paypal or 50 , 100 rs as Amazon Gift Card.

we are trying to get most of the old stories from there. Every one is doing their best in that matter.

Still we need to pay for the server.
As the bulk of the content increases , and number of the visitors increases, we have to increase the bandwidth and server storage.

So to run all these things smoothly we are asking for contribution from you.
chip in a small amount as per your will and wish.

Thank you
sarit

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Jab main bahar aayi to Ramlal tab bhi vahi khada tha aur jab main andar ke cabin se bahar aayi to main apne breasts ko hilne se control nahi kar paayi kyonki ab maine apni bra nikaal rakhi thi aur meri breasta kisi azaad panchi ki tarah meri shirt se bahar nikalne ko jaise betaab the aur ramlal bhi kisi hawas ke bhooke jaise meri breasts pe apni najare tikaye khada tha. Mujhe dekhte hi usne haath jod ke mujh se maafi maangi aur kaha ki next time I’ll be more careful aur voh vaha se chala gaya.

Uske jane ke thodi der baad his Sameer (mera boss) andar ghusa aur mujhe dekh ke smile karta hua apne cabin mein chala gaya. Karib 5 minute baad uske cabin ki ghanti baji to mujhe laga shayad yeh mujhe bulane ka signal hoga so I entered his cabin.

Voh apni seat pe baith ke mujhe andar ate hue gaur se dekh raha tha aur usne mere toe se le ke meri breasts pe kuch der (kuch extra der) ghoorate hue dekhta hua merin aankhon tak aaya aur muskura ke mujhe apne opposite vali seat pe baithane ko kaha.

Boss: So aaj se tumhara kaam shuru ho gaya hai and I would like to brief you about a few things.
No. 1 I don’t really want my staff to get to know each other very well as you may have noticed that none of my staff members would have approached you as I do believe in idle gossip in the office and everyone must stick to their work strictly. If you need anything you can tell Ramlal and he will provide you with anything (ANYTHING) You want. He insisted on the word anything in such a way as if I could ask ramlal to do anything I want to.

No.2 if you are in need of any cash you can talk to the cashier Mr. Gawde and you are free to decorate and order anything you deem necessary for this office like stationary or anything you just have to approach Gawde and he will give you the cash as my personal secretary you will not require any approvals from my side and you are authorized to sign your own vouchers.
No. 3 Aaj se tum meri personnel secretarty ho. Personnel secretary ka matlab samajhti ho.
Me: sir thoda bahut par main kaam seekh jaungi.

Boss: haan kaam to tumhe bahut karna padega. Aur kabhi kabhi tum bahut thak bhi jaogi isliye main add mein saaf likha tha ki want young girl who is fit for this job.
Personnel secretary ka matlab hai ki u will have to look after every small detail in my office and take care of all my needs and requirements. Personnel secretary ek biwi ki tarah hoti hai aur tumhe bhi ek biwi ki tarah meri har pasand na pasand ka pata hona chahiye jaise ki main chai mein kitne chammach sugar leta hoon mera favourite khana kya hai, meri appointmetns, reminders mere papers ko in order mein rakhna aur office mein puri lagan aur dil se kaam karna.
Are you upto it?

Me: yes sir I will not give you any opportunity for complaint and main dil laga ke kaam karungi.
Boss: mujhe kaam ke time pe koi interference achi nahi lagti aur kuch time mein tumhe pata lag jaayega ki mujh se milne ke liye kin logon ko tumhe andar bhejna hai aur kinko bahana bana ke bahar se bhej dena hai. Ab hum apna kaam shuru karte hai. Go and lock the door and come. Aaj se jab bhi tum mere cabin mein aaogi tumhara sabse pehla kaam hoga apne door ke bahar do not disturb ka board laga ke mere cabin mein ghuste hi cabin ko andar se lock karna hoga.

Boss ki kuch baatein to meri samajh mein aayi thi par kuch baton ne mujhe andar se thoda bahut hila diya tha jaise unhone kaha tha ki personnel secretary is like a wife and andar se darwaja band kar ke kaam karna. Phir bhi main dhadakte dil se age badh gayi aur maine bahar jaa ke dekha to meri table pe ek do not disturb ka board rakha hua tha jaise ki Ramlal ko pehle se pata tha ki yeh board bahar lagana padega. Maine voh door apne door ke bahar latka diya to Ramlal uth ke aaya aur mere door ke bahar aa ke ek stool laga ke baith gaya aur mujhe kaha madame aap andar jaa ke itminaan se apna kaam karo dil laga ke aur main yaha se kisi ko andar jane nahi doonga sahab ko disturb karne. Unhe kaam ke time pe disturbance se sakth chid hai. Voh kaam ke bahut pakke hain.
Maine haan mein sir hilaya aur maine boos ke cabin mein enter kiya aur andar se door lock kar diya.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Boss ne uth ke apna coat nikala aur use apni seat ke peeche latka ke apni shirt ki sleeves ko upar roll kiya aur mujeh side mein coffee maker ki taraf ishara karte hue kaha make 2 coffees. I’ll have 2 spoons of sugar. You will find everything on that table and coffee powder etc in the drawer.

Maine kabhi coffee machine se coffee nahi banayi thi. Main table ki aur gayi aur mujhe kuch pata nahi chal raha tha ki mujhe kya karna hai aur kaun sa saman kaha padha hai. Shayad boss ko meri asamanjhas ki bhanap lag gayi to voh khud uth ke peeche se aaya aur coffee table ka drawer open kar ke ek cattle nikaal ke bola main toilet se pani le ke aata hoon aur voh toilet mein chala gaya. Jaise hi voh toilet mein ghusa mujhe yaad aaya ki maine apni bra ko washbasin ke upar hi sookhane dali thi aur jab boss vaha jaayega to use dekhega. Main sharam se pani pani ho gayi.

Maine coffe maker ka plug lagaya aur apni bra ke bare mein soch rahi thi ki tabhi mujhe apne peeche bosss ka vohi familiar touch mehsoos ho gaya. Office ke carpet ki vajah se uske chalne ki awaaz tak nahi aayi aur pata hi nahi chala ki kab voh ek dum mere peeche aa gaya aur ek dum se aa ke usne apna cock mere bums ko halke se touch kiya aur bola lo main pani le aaya aur mere peeche se apna haath badhata hua usne cattle ko coffe maker pe rakh diya aur mujeh plug on karne ko kaha.

I was sandwitched between the coffe table and the boss. Maine age bad ke switch ko on karne ke liye bend hui aur aisa karne se meri ass thodi si upar aur peeche gayi aur peeche se boss ka lund ek dum mere pussy hole pe ja ke laga aise jaise hum khade khade sex karne lage ho and I was surprised to note that uska pehle se hi khada tha. I thought at that moment is this guy always on?? Iska kabhi baithata bhi hai kya? Uska lund bhi kafi bada tha kyonki mujhe aisa lag raha tha jaise usne underwear bhi nahi pehani hai aur uska lund bina kapdo ke meri ass se baatein kar raha hai. Usne mujhe neeche ke drawer se coffee powder nikalne ko kaha aur main neeche ke drawer ki taraf jhuki to usne peeche se mujhe support karne ke bahane apne haath meri kamar mein daal diya aur kaha voh dekho powder vaha pe pada hai.

Main thoda aur neeche jhuk aur age badh ke maine coffee ka powder nikalne ki koshish ki par mujhe aur andar haath daalna pad raha tha jiske liye mujhe aur jhukna pada. Jaise hi main thoda neeche jhuki to mere boss ke haath joh meri kamar pe the mere jhukne se khisak ke direct meri breasts pe aa gaye. I was not wearing a bra aur meri kameez ke thin cotton ke through mujhe aisa laga jaise ki usne mere breasts ko peeche se hug kiya hai aur jaise ki meri breastis puri nangi hain. Mere breasts pe uske haath pahunchate hi usne meri right breast ko apne right hand se ache se grab kar ke jor se daba ke chod diya jaise ki accidently ho gaya but it was a tight squeeze. par phir bhi voh theek mere peeche apna lund ragadh ke khada raha aur ek step bhi peeche nahi liya usne aur mujhe kaun si cheez kaha padhi hai batata gaya.

As I was making the coffee he was continuing to feel the length of my body In the pretext of picking or handing over sugar or spoon he was stroking my ass with his lund which was pushing his hard on to the limits and I was helpless and could not find any excuse to make him step back. Due to his continuous pressure on my ass I was also feeling the heat and was also starting to feel very horny but I was keeping my emotions under control and was concentrating on making a coffee to his liking in order to seek his approval.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Coffee bante hi usne mujhe sofe ki taraf ishara karte hua kaha ki lets drink coffe here and voh mere opposite sofe pe coffee peene baith gaya aur usne ek cigarette sulga li. I was sitting on the sofa with my legs apart and I was sipping my coffee and my boss was sitting across the table and was staring at me. There was a strange look in his eyes. He was looking very aroused and there was passion in his eyes. His eyes were travelling on my body and were steadily staring in the middle of my thighs. Due to my sitting position my skirt had travelled up and I was wondering why is he staring at my pussy area and then the thought struck me that as I had overslept this morning in my hurry to reach the office in time I had forgotten to wear my panties and my boss must be getting an amazing view of the treasures underneath.

I couldn’t help look at the his crotch and my cheeks became red when I saw a huge tent in his pants. I was losing my control seeing the way he was sitting right in front of me with a huge hard on and then our eyes met. The moment our eyes met I could see the passion in his eyes and the silent language as if he’s eyes are conveying to me that they would very much like to undress me and see me naked and then he put his hand on his lund and encircled his hand on his lund over his pants as if to show me the length of his cock and at the same times his eyes were kind of mocking me and then he got up and came straight at me.

When he stood up his huge tent was pointing right at me and he started walking towards me as if to take me in his arms and his intentions were not looking very noble. My heart beat started racing frantically and I was desperately hoping for a miracle bcos I felt at that very moment that if he tries to hug me then I would not be able to resist him. He came right in front of him his huge hard on was at level with my eyes and then I heard him say “the coffee was great” and he patted my cheeks with his palms and his thumb was perilously close to my lips sending shivers down my spine. The way he touched my cheek it gave me a huge turn on and my whole body shivered in arousal and then he went towards the toilet and I kept sitting on the sofa finishing my coffee.

After 5 minutes he came out and went towards his desk and I had finished my coffee and I took the cattle, his cup to the toilet to wash them. As I went inside the toilet and put the lights on I was surprised to see that my bra which I had left on the washbasin to dry out was not alone. It was accompanied by a male underwear which obviously arrived in the toilet after my boss came. I was shocked to see the way he had kept his underwear right over my bra as if to indicate that his cock is brushing my breasts and to my horror when I picked up his underwear I got a that intoxicating smell of the lund which I had been missing all these days since my husband was away. The smell of his lund was so strong in his underwear as if his lund was here just a few seconds ago and there was another familiar smell coming in from the underwear. When I looked inside the underwear it felt wet and sticky and I was shocked to see that his underwear was loaded with his semen and it was still feeling hot as he had masturbated and ejaculated his semen in his underwear just minutes ago.

I was aroused and shocked to my very core at such a bold move of my boss and giving me open invitation as if forewarning me on my very first day that he had the hots for me and I give him reason enough to masturbate. The very thought gave me a tightening in my breasts and my nipples became erect and Involuntarily my hands went to my pussy and inside and I was surprised to note that I was wet down there and wanted to relieve myself then and there. I actually wanted a good fuck right at that very moment. But I controlled my emotions and steadied myself. I washed my face because I felt my cheeks burning with heat and I combed my hair and composed myself.
Just before walking out of the toilet out of some naughty instinct I opened 1 button of my blouse and left it open and walked out.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
When I came out my boss was busy working on his comp and he told me to go to the accountant Mr. Gawde and he will give you 4 files of the accounts that we are presently working on and he will also brief you with the progress we have made so far. From today onwards you will maintain those accounts and keep me updated regarding their progress.

I nodded and walked towards Mr. gawde’s cabin. The cashier’s cabin was very small much like the cashier’s cabin that are in the banks. the door was also a small door which was was open from top and bottom and I could see standing at the door that mr Gawde was working on his comp and since he was in a sitting position he could see my legs and feet. He looked up towards me and I leant on his door and introduced my self and told him that I have come to take the files that the boss had asked for.

He asked me to come inside his cabin and gave me his chair to sit and he pulled another chair for himself and we both sat parallel to each other in his small cabin. It was almost impossible to fit in two chairs in that cabin and I do not know how he must be working in such a small cabin. It was like a cybercafé where u can hardly put 2 chairs together. Since I was sitting right next to him when ever he had to reach for any file to his right he had to literally brush past me. And in any case it was impossible not to touch each other. Due to very limited space in the cabin our shoulders were continuously getting in touch with each other with ever movement made by either of us.

Gawde started the conversation with me.
Mr. Gawde: so today is yr first day in this officie
Me: yes sir
Gawde: Oh you don’t have to call me sir. You can call me Shashi. My name is Shashi Gawde. By the way its so nice to see such a young and beautiful face early morning. You have made my day
Me: thanks but I have come to you just now. How come u saw me in the morning?.
Gawde: looks like u have not noticed but since my cabin is right opposite yours I can see you sitting right across me. I can still see your empty chair. Infact I could hardly keep my eyes from you if you don’t mind me admitting.

I looked up and I realized that he had a very good view (side view) of my sitting position.
Gawde: So are you married our single?
Me: I’m married. My husband works in dubai
Gawde: hmm so you stay with your inlaws?
Me-: no my inlaws stay in Uttar Pradesh. We have a rented flat here and I’m staying all by myself
Gawde: wow that’s nice to hear. I mean its good to know that you want to be independent
Me: yes since there was nothing to do at home and I was getting bored all the time
Gawde: why? don’t you have any friends here?
Me: actually no I don’t have any friends in delhi as my schooling was done in Ludhiana and I don’t know anyone in this town.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Gawde: Oh so you are from Ludhiana? My family is also from Punjab. don’t worry now that we are colleagues It is my duty that u never feel bore here as long as we know each other. I will show you places that you probably have never seen before

Me: oh that will be nice, thanks so much. I was deseperately in need of some company. It has been so boring sitting at home alone all the time. That’s y I took the job I mean just to keep my self occupied.

Gawde: oh the pleasure is all mine. Who wouldn’t want to be in company of such a beautiful and gorgeous person. And by the way im also a divorcee. And I’m also very lonely. So I also found company in you. By the way you have come to the right place for a job. The experience that you are going to get in this office is invaluable.
Me: oh sorry to hear that you are divorced. But since we both are lonely maybe we can catch up with our lives sometimes…… Mmm I actually came for those files
Gawde: oh yes the files, off course I will give to you.

Saying this Gawde got up to open the top drawer. “excuse me there is hardly any space here. Saying that he leant slightly over me and started opening the drawer which was above me. “the files that we are looking for are some where here” as he was leaning towards the almirah his thigs were coming in contact with my arms and shoulders and his cock was grazing my arm.

Mr. Gawde was talking all the time “where did I keep them. I think they are behind this lot” he leant more towards me and now his cock was totally glued to my arm and he was leaning on my arm. “oh here the are” I could feel his lund getting erect as we was increasing the pressure on my arm and was also slowly rubbing his cock slightly up and down in a very sexy manner as if he’s looking for the files. I had no where to go and I kept sitting there. But It was impossible not to pay any attention to his private part (Esepcially when I was away from my husband from so many months and was longing to hold his lund in my hand and here was a complete stranger brushing it on my arm and making me aware of his desire for me)

Mr Gawde in order to reach for the file just kept his foot on the wheels on my chair to get an elevation and kept 1 hand on my shoulder for support and was leaning towards my shoulders again and now I could feel his lund almost on top of my shoulder and touching my face. I was getting a strange aroma from his lund and the smell of his arousal was unmistakable. Once or twice he brushed his cock on my cheeks and I closed my eyes in order to control my emotions which were now boiling inside me and threatening to come out. I felt like extending my hand and grab his tool with my hands and open his zip. I badly wanted to see his naked cock in my hand. Due to lack of space in his office and due to the continuous brushing of our arms and the little episode with my boss in his cabin a while ago I was getting very aroused and was taking deep breaths trying to get the smell of his arousal in my system. My sexual urge which I had kept hidden all this time was coming back to me now.

Finaly he found the files and he removed them and came and sat next to me opened the first one and started briefing me on the accounts like a true professional and I also controlled my emotions and got engrossed with him trying to grasp everything.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
We were so engrossed in the accounts that our bodies were touching each other our shoulders were touching together and our thighs were touching each other and I was totally engrossed in his accounts trying to grasp the pattern of work trying to pick up what ever he was explaining to me and suddenly I felt a new touch.

While talking to me he had somehow removed his shoes and his socks and while talking to me he placed his feet on my feet and I felt the skin to skin touch which was so pleasant. I looked up to his face and saw that his face was warming up and his cheeks were getting flushed but he pretended as if nothing his happening down there and kept explaining the accounts to me without a pause. He was enjoying this touch as much as I was as his voice had started shivering and even I was getting hesitated to speak because my throat had suddenly gone dry. He had started rubbing his feet on my feet now. We both were apparently working in his small cabin but sideways every part of our body was almost glued to each other like a semi sideways hug and since I was leaning over to the files, my shirt of which I had opened 1 button had gone sideways due to the small table fan giving him an absolute breathtaking view my breasts.

And it took me sometime to gather that he was actually looking right inside my shirt and was no longer concentrating on showing me the accounts and at the same time his feet had crept up towards my leg and now he was trying to feel my legs with his feet. I glanced down at my chest and was shocked to see my cleavage. Since the table fan was facing me my shirt was stretched to the extreme point and whole of my upper breast area and nipple was exposed for his perusal (as I was not wearing any bra). I felt my nipple tightening. My creamy white breasts were completely open to this man’s eyes whom I had met a few minutes ago and he was not only staring at them but at the same time was sending me very dangerous signals by his actions and now his feet were traveling up and down my leg feeling my calf and right upto the joint of my leg. He was slowly but suretly arousing me to a point of no return.

Gawde: are you comfortable, oh u are sweating. And saying this he turned the fan towards me and wiped the sweat from my forehead with his hand.
I said yes I was ok. I was holding the file in my left hand and with my right hand I was going over the figures with my pencil making small tick marks where it tallied. I asked him for some clarification pointing to a line which was not legible in order to divert his mind back to work.

Mr. Gawde: Which line. He pulled the file towards me and in the process placed his hand over my hand which was right under the file. Now I was holding the file in my left hand and his left hand was on my hand and both our hands were hidden underneath the file, his feet still traveling up and down my leg his right shoulder touching my shoulder and he pulled the file more towards him in order to make it easy for him to read the small letters and while leaning over the file he extended his right arm towards me and over my arm and now his right arm touched my breasts.

He was reading the sentence where I had pointed out and at the same time his elbows were pressing my breasts and he was pulling the file more towards him and then he removed his left hand from my hand and kept it on the page and he started explaining me that there was an error earlier which he had corrected with the white ink and some figures were not tallying etc and at the same time his right elbow was circling towards my breasts and his right arm was not totally resting on my breast.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I was getting a heavenly feeling and the way he was circling his elbow over my breasts I was getting a turn on by him. he had traced my nipple which had become fully erect and I also leant more towards the file in the process giving him easy access to my breasts and then I felt something familiar and suddenly realised that my hand was resting in his lap and the back of my hand was placed exactly over his lund.

Since I was holding the file with that hand and he had pulled the file towards him in a very clever way exactly above his crocth and after that he had started pressing down the file with his left hand in such a way that my hand was totally resting on his lund giving him some pleasure and he was same time deriving much more pleasure from me by circling his elbow over my breasts and by brushing his feet on my legs and at the same time was also thrusting his hips in upward direction in order to adjust his lund in good position quite openly now. I did not know what to do.

Suddenly he whispered in my ears “aapke haath bahut garam hai, kya apko garmi lag rahi hai” I did not know how to react to that and then he continued “apka to pura shareer bahut garam hai” he was staring into my eyes. Maine sharam se apni aankhein jhuka li. Mujhe acha bhi lag raha tha aur mujhe kisi ajnabi ke saath yeh sab nahi karvana tha. Par main to vaha official kaam se baithi thi. “apke husband to bahut lucky hai” his voice had become very husky. He was talking to me as if we are having sex together and we was talking to me in a very sexy manner.

Me: kya khaak lucky hain sara time to dubai mein padhe rehte hai mujhe yaha akela chod ke.
Hearing this he removed his right hand and circled my arm and kept his hand over my right shoulder and said “are aap chinta kyon karti hai voh to aapke liye hi itna sacrifice kar rahe hain na. paise kamane ke liye kya kya nahi karna padta”. Uska haath mere shoulder se thoda neeche sarak gaya tha. Mujhe uski baatein achi lag rahi thi. He was a very friendly guy aur mujhe laga ki is admi se main shayad khul ke baat kar sakti hoon. I wanted someone to talk to very badly.

Me: I know you are right. Par ek akeli aurat ke liye bhi to bahut mushkil hota hai rehna. Har time ghar mein akele sirf tv dekho aur din bhar boriyat. Baat karne ke liye bhi koi nahi.
Gawde: aap chinta kyon kar rahi ho? ab main joh hoon aapke saath. Main aapki sari boriyat door kar doonga na. apko akele rehne ka ehsaas bhi nahi hoga aur apke husband ki kami bhi nahi mehsoos hone doonga. Akhir dost hote kisliye hai?

Saying this his right hand had slid further down and his palm was now resting over my breast. My hand was still placed firmlly on his erect lund. He was now holding the file with his left hand and had covered his lund fully with the file so that nothing was visible of his arousal. He very gently cupped my right breast with his right hand, since I was not wearing a bra he could feel the softness of my breasts and he also must have realized by now that I was not wearing anything underneath and he said “mujhe bhi bahut akelapan hai. Main bhi kab se kisi sathi ki talash mein tha ek acha dost jis se main apne dil ke baat kar sakun, jis se bin jhijhake koi bhi baat karne ka man karke. Ab hum dono mil ke ek doosare ki boriyiat door sakte hain. Mujhe bhi kabhi kabhi apni ex wife ki bahut yaad aati hai (aisa kehte hue usne merei breasts ko ache se squeeze kiya jaise ki ishara kar raha ho ki ex wife ka kya yaad aata hai). Ab aap ka saath jo mil gaya hai ab main apni biwi ko asani se bhula sakunga.

Now he had started gently squeezing my breast with his right hand. I was getting heavenly pleasure and was getting aroused by the continuous touch of his body at the same time I also felt very bad for him. By now I knew very well what it feels to live alone and how lonely one can feel.

Maine uski thighs pe apna haath rakhte hua kaha “don’t worry. We can be good friends”. Voh meri breasts ko bahut softly squeeze kar raha tha aur usne apne pairon se mere pair ke sandal nikal diye the aur ab voh apne pairon se mere dono pairo ko ragad raha tha. Meri aanhkein jaise band hone lagi aur na chahte hue mera haath aage badha aur maine uske khade lund ko grab kar liya aur use bahut tightly squeeze kiya. Usne apne dono haathon se meri ek ek breast ko pakad liya aur ab voh dheere dheere meri dono breasts ko press karne laga aur main aankhein moonde uske lund ko pakad ke dheere dheere squeeze karti rahi.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Uff yeh kya ho raha tha. Mujhe apni thighs ke andar geela pan mehsoos hone laga tha. Main uske lund ko pakad ke bahut jor jor se daba rahi thi. Aur age jhuk ke apni breasts ko puri tarah se uske haathon mein saump diya. Voh bhi meri breasts ko bahu ache se daba raha tha aur meri shirt ke upar se hi merei nipples ko apni ungliyon se masalne laga tha. i badly wanted his hands on my naked breasts now.

Aaaahhhh. Main apni awaaz daba ke rakhna chahti thi par na chahte hue bhi mere mooh se ek aah si nikal gayi. Usne shayad mere man ki tadap ko bhaamp liya aur phir usne dheere se apna haath nikaal ke meri shirt ke andar daal diya aur meri breasts ko pakad ke halke se squeeze kiya. Ab meri nangi breast uske hatat mein thi.
Voh meri young jawaani ka bharpoor majaa le raha tha aur meri soft breasts ko apne sakht haathon se masal raha tha.

“aap ke shareer se kitni achi khusboo aat hai” keh ke usne meri puri breasts ko apne haathon mein cup kar liya. Uske haathon ka direct touch apni breasts pe paa ke main pagal si ho gayi aur apna aapa khone lagi. I was prssing my chest more and more in his hands as if offering him my breasts and invinting him to take me right then and there. My hands started gripping on his thighs more and more and I started squeezing his dick. Main apne pairon se uske pairon ko ragadne lagi aur meri aankhein band hone lagi. Maine apne haathon se uske lund ko upar neeche karne lagi aur uske lund ki masturbation karne lagi jor jor se. main uske lund ko apne haath mein lena chahti thi. Usne bhi meri nipples ko pakad ke apni ungli meri nipples ke upar gol gol ghumai.

Mere mooh se nikla “yeh kya kar rahe ho”
He: kya hua kuch galat kiya kya
Me: nahiiiiiiii par yeh theek nahi hai na. plsssssssssssssssssss
He: pls kya batao na aur karun kya
Me: chod do na plsssssssssssssssssss
Uske dono haath meri breasts ki nipples ke saath khel rahe they aur maine uske lund ko daba ke rakkha tha. Mere pure shareer mein sansani si daudh rahi thi.
He: apka shareer jadoo hai. Kitni soft hai breasts aapki jaise kabhi kisi ne na dabai ho. I’m so lucky
Me: stop it nooooo plssssssssssss
He: kyon acha nahi lag raha
Me: koi aa jaayega na. ab pls chodo naa hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Usne apna ek haath neeche le ke ja ke apni pant ki zip kholi aur apna lund nikaal ke mere haath mein pakda diya.

Uffffffffffff his lund so was so erect waiting to burst in my hands. I grabbed it readily and started masturbating him. I felt the entire length of his lund with my hands and during the whole time the file was covering his croctch. Maine uske lund ko apne haathon se feel karne lagi. Maine apne haath neeche le ja ke uski balls ko apni mutthi mein pakad liya phir dheere dheere uske lund ke base se le ja ke uske lund ke tip tak haath le ke gayi. Uske lund se halka halka sa maal nikal raha tha aur uske lund ki tip gili ho chuki thi. Uske chip chipe cum se mera haath bhi geela ho gaya tha aur uske lund ki khusbhu cabin mein fail rahi thi. Main uske lund ke age ka maas peeche karke uski skin pe dheere se feel kar rahi thi aur voh bhi apne hips utha utha ke neeche se strokes de raha tha. aise laga jaise ki yeh abhi jhadne vala hai aur maine apne haathon se bahut tej tej uske lund ko upar neeche karna shuru kiya.

He looked in my eyes. His eyes were driven by naked passion and mine as well.
I knew at that moment that he was going to kiss me and I was ready both with my body and sould at that moment for kissing him. he had aroused me to the point of no return and I was almost ready to get fucked from him right then and there. I voluntarily lifted my face and presented him my lips and was getting ready for a deep smooch. He lowered his mouth and I could feel his hot breath on my lips. I closed my eyes in the anticipation of a kiss from him.

“Dipti madame sahib is calling you.”
We both shook the moment we heard this sound and he immediately withdrew his hands from my shirt and I removed my hands from his trousers. That was ramlal calling us. I was suddenly brought back to reality realizing that I had come to retrieve the files which were requested by my boss.i came back to my senses.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply