Fantasy Meena - Saga of Tumultuous Sex by shanti2010-Completed
Story :- Meena - Saga of Tumultuous Sex

Written by shanti2010

Theme :-  [b]Group Sex , Anal , Erotic .[/b]
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Meena - Saga of Tumultuous Sex Ch. 01

My name is Meena and I was born and raised on a farm in a small West UP town, had lot of fun and good time in my childhood and youth, but never crossed the line of propriety, our Family and culture values never allowed us to be anything other than glued to ideals and values, believe it or not, till I got married did not talk to any man other than my father and brothers.

Hence I certainly was not prepared for the fantastic things that have happened to me in the last year.

To tell you my story, I was obviously a virgin when I married Dinesh and everything was traditional from the time we got engaged till marriage and the 'first night' and everything after that, Dinesh and I would have our 'lovemaking' only in the Night and that too only now I learned it is called 'a missionary style' – no extras and all as per customary diktats.

We were everybody's "perfect couple" – he worked in the Army Depot at Meerut and I would teach at a local Central School. My colleagues and friends used to tell me that I am an extremely attractive woman and very sensual – never understood the meaning of these words – my World was my husband and nothing else. I always thought of myself as his property and these words did not excite me – is what I used to tell these people and they would laugh.

Dinesh worked hard for a lot of years, and, last year(18 months ago), got the "big" promotion and was transferred to Bangalore. We had to leave our little town for the first time in our lives. It was very scary, but our luck and the new Internet world gave us lot of confidence and we settled just outside of Bangalore in an Army Cantonment, and the people at our new colony were the greatest – making us feel at home, helping us settle in, etc.

As you can guess, I was the dumb little country girl in the big city for the first time – I had never been exposed to all the sex and violence and four-letter words in the "outside" world.

Dinesh and I were about even in the sex department, and I didn't believe people could do the things to each other that I have recently discovered they do Dinesh and I have been married nine years and we normally made love maybe two or three times a month, and, although I was unaware of this, I had never experienced an orgasm in all the years of my marriage. As mentioned we had sex in the traditional, "missionary" position, and as soon as Dinesh reached his climax, he would get up and take a shower, and then I'd take mine.

To me, the sex felt good but it meant more to see if we can have children and more of it was be sure he was happy, but I thought that was all there was to it – no big deal. We had never tried, or even discussed, oral sex or anything else for that matter.

Dinesh's new job keeps him on the road constantly and he is gone more than he's home. After some days he took voluntary retirement from the Army job and got into a private Construction company dealing in Real Estate and quickly made enough money allowing us to get some strength financially and we bought a house and moved to Bangalore, and the upkeep and expenses in the area are demanding compared to Meerut and even the outside Army Cantt where we had been staying.

Life quickly changed and very soon - we were ushered into a different world.

Reality of sex and its usage in the murky world of career and the politics around it came into our knowledge when in one party which we attended brought me to face to face with Dinesh's colleagues and his seniors - especially one Mr Rami Reddy - owner and very influential political leader and also a doyen in the Real Estate world.

He was eying me all through the party and his eyes were seriously undressing me at every given instance - though naive and rustic in my outlook - this did not escape my eye and it got fully evidenced when I witnessed something which made my hair stand up. I saw him with a lady who was my husband's colleague's wife in the same company - her name was Triisha and her husband Ramesh was a few roles junior to my husband and worked with him in the same team.

The picture in front of me was exceedingly obnoxious and meaningless and sinful but now can call it 'erotic' - a sight which made me wet in my pussy straightaway(though I was not prepared to accept or even understand it at that time) and the man had a mammoth prick(I learned this word only after this and these kind of episodes) - it was huge and the way she was getting see sawed by him standing in the balcony of the hall where the congregation was on - was brazen - shameless and extremely open.

She was kissing him all over his mouth and could see he saliva dripping into his mouth - and he with his pants down to his feet was screwing her standing leaning on the railing of the balcony and the married woman having her legs around her with the saree jostled around her waist.

They were in that position for full 15 minutes and was amazed when her bent his down to what must be her bosom and a ripping sound confirmed that the blouse was torn open and the final nail was the slurping - he was sucking on her boobs. Finally he started to grunt and she led him to his orgasm very easily -with her hands down between the legs - and fondling his balls -and he came with a strong shout. He had fucked her well - she looked a fucked woman to me - and before they noticed me - moved out from behind the curtain and came back to the sofa in the board room -and sat with a drink in my hand.

She returned first- and looked completely disheveled - and of course fucked. I was shaken beyond belief.

As I was still getting over it - my body started to sweat profusely - and the atmosphere inside the ball room was becoming reap stuffy. I decided to go out of the building for a while and quickly passed Dinesh and told him all that was seen on the Balcony - he looked at me in disbelief but a thing or two about the reasons behind it became apparent a few days later - when this man Ramesh got promoted and was brought to the same level as my husband.

Dinesh was very upset -and he was not prepared to accept this insult. He trusted his working abilities and was amazed that this had to happen to him. That night - we had little to do with sex - and was a worried night but - early morning at 5am, I got up and found him staring towards the roof in the Room. I got up on my haunches and slowly kissed him on his lips and could get his tears and he was silently weeping. I took his face in my hand," Dinu - we love each other. If this is hurting you - let us go back to Meerut and leave everything here."

"No - Meena - we will have to retaliate. I will suggest something - think of it and if you find it obnoxious- kill me or do it. I need your help. I must get my revenge on Ramesh" Dinesh looked menacing.

"What is it - tell me - what is it you think I can do - to help in this issue?" asked him.

"I was talking to my friend Patrick - he told me - the only cure to this is to match fist by fist. He told me that Rami was ogling you all through the party and later told a few guests - that he wanted to get you in his bed." he somehow managed to say this to his wife that was me.

I tried to meekly protest at first, "I am not surprised with what you have found out – it was evident that night at the Party when I saw the act between Ramesh's wife and your boss. I could easily understand the methods they employ to come up in life – am not too sure if that is what even we should stoop to and do – but let me tell you it is in your interest and if you think it will help you – will do anything you say or ask" it was no big deal to argue with him at this point of time – he was consumed with anguish and was in a fit of rage to take revenge.

And he was prepared to go any route and do whatever it takes to achieve the end result.

"Then listen – for the next one month – am going on leave – it will be a mix of paid and unpaid. We will be traveling to Goa and have organized a small staying accommodation and along with a couple – Raji and Suresh. They are from Tamil Nadu and will teach us methods to get even in such situations. After 3 weeks – you will become a sensuous slut for everyone who sees you – men will want you in bed and women will hate you for what you possess – and after that the first person who we will target with that charm will be Ramesh – you will fuck him right in front of his wife. She must know that the charm and sex in you is far more superior to her. And immediately after that Rami will make a beeline for you – you will not go for it easily – we will not give into him easily. We will take our time till he is begging for it – and then – it is our ask and he will give" my husband had done a lot of homework .

I was surprised at his change in the last 3-4 days.

"Why do we need to do all this – go to Goa and all this training? Am I not beautiful enough?" had a question.

"My dear wife – this is a world of artificiality and glitter. AS of today- you are not seen by them as a person who is in that league – Patrick was telling me – you are seen as a dumb rural lass – with no professional sex skills. And I agree – we perform just a normal act with each other – you need to learn a lot" he tried hard to explain and it was apparent that he was right.

I did not buy his point and told him to think something different and not stoop to this game – it was not going to be the right method – just because Trisha and Ramesh are thinking on these lines – it does not mean we all have to follow the same. I vehemently disagreed with him and asked him to get it out of his mind. He was very upset.

We had advertised for a tenant for the 1 room apartment adjacent to our dwelling and as a response to that – one day in the morning we received some 7 applications and Dinesh picked up a College going boy of around 19 years who wanted to stay there with his sister who looked elder to him studying with him at the same College. They looked suspicious to me – the boy and the girl did not have much of a resemblance and my mind was racing to tell Dinesh to check on that more seriously – he did listen to me but finally went on with giving it out to them.

It was nearly a month or so since they came to stay with us and nothing much of intrigue happened but well – it had to happen or maybe I just noticed it that day. I was coming out of the room to go to the back yard veranda and – noticed some movement in the bathroom belonging to the tenant (which was in the common area rented out to them) and slowly went towards it and heard some giggles and some words and some moans.

I went nearer to only hear but not able to see " Aaahhh how long will it be before you fuck me normally on a bed inside a Room again. How long will we have to continue to play this brother sister." the girl was saying.

"Just have some patience – we do not want to lose this house also – then we will end up being with out any accommodation – we must continue to depend on this bathroom for some more time. Aaah – put it inside and suck thee fingers – Aahh" the boy was desperate and it shocked me beyond comprehension. This had been my fear.
Like Reply
"Aaahhh Ravi do not push it too deep – you should cut your nails. It is hurting – please next time you put your finger there – without cutting the nails- I will chew it off." he got badly admonished.

"UMMMMmmmmm, what a juicy sluice you have here. How many have fucked you babe – you are not even 21 years old and already this is so ripe and fat. Rajeev is the one who enjoys it the most. Well – he should be here, next week. How do we let him in? WE have to think of something. Fuck – it is in your pussy now – fuck how can you just bend like that and take the prick, you are really skilled Rupa." he was fucking her now and her name was Rupa.

I was wondering who was this Rajeev.

"My brother Rajeev though a first cousin – just loves me and he is the one who I like the most in my pussy. You know where he busted my virginity – on the top berth of a 3 Tier in a train when my parents and his were sleeping on the lower berths. Can you believe it?" this was a terrifying revelation and my cunt started to leak. It was getting wet.

I was getting hot and it was dawning upon me that this was getting erotically enjoyable. As I was thinking and slightly getting lost – suddenly something fell on me from the bathroom through the top vacant area above the door. It was her panty – torn. He must have yanked it off her body – and it was wet and could see globules of cum – most likely hers. That is what he meant by juicy pussy. I was a witness to some real sex though only from the hearing distance and not an eye witness.

The next thing that I heard made my skin develop pimples all over.

"We will have to do something for Rajeev to be able to stay with us – only then – it will make sense. I do not see me going to his place- which is quite far and even if I do- he will not be able to do anything – not even touch me. Why don't we talk to Aunty – I somehow do not like Uncle." Rupa was telling her partner.

"Uhhhhhh – let me complete this fuck first – and don't talk about Aunty – I wish she is available – uffffffff – she will be fantastic in Bed – all calisthenics. Uffff – I am just fantasizing about her – ufff – all that tall slim figure in that Black saree with that golden embroidery and the Black Blouse and the fluttering sexy boobs inside. How I wish – they are available for a suck. I will lave them with my saliva and apply 'makhan'(white milk cream) and lubricate them and place my dick on her nipple and balls brushing her boobs, Uffff – she is deadly and will be a treat to fuck. I can tell you that Uncle is not giving her the due. She needs a good fuck from a virile stud like me. She will be my ideal Woman in Bed." and this outburst from the guy inside made be boil from inside.

He had set his eyes on me. How outrageous. This bastard had to be shown the Door.

I was getting real angry and decided to go back into our house and sat on the bed thinking on how to handle and tackle this situation. Just then, Dinesh came back from office and was furious with something and started to pace up and down, I asked him what it was and his response was lukewarm but looked very stern and serious.

He told me after a few hours, "I am going to be away for a few weeks – they have asked me to travel to Chandigarh and work on a Project. This punishment will continue and you know what – they may eventually transfer me to some odd place. And – all this is being staged by that bastard – Ramesh abd his wife. She is doing a fab job on the Big Boss. By the time am back – do something – if you can to save our future." and he went away.

I was planning to talk to him about the episode in the morning and it never got a chance.

He went away leaving me alone – first time in our married life – was left on my own and this was new to me. As I was trying to put the pieces together – the two tenants came from the front door, "Madam – we are going off to the College – we will have a friend of ours visiting us – his name is Rajeev. Please give him the key- we know – it is not allowed but we spoke to Uncle and told him and he agreed."

These kids were real smart and clever. They must have gaged the situation and were aware that I had no way to cross check this with Dinesh – not for sometime. Before I could react – the boy – Ravi pressed the key in my hand and smiled at me in a very seductive manner before leaving the place along with his so called sister who only I knew was just his fuck toy. Rajeev was her cousiin and he seemed to be enjoying her sexually for sometime now .

Rajeev came in at around 3 pm and he was very handsome – an Adonis and a hunk. I was impressed by the guy and could feel my pussy turning gooey. The day went off fast and in the night – was going to sleep when I got woken up to a huge noise and voices. They were returning from some late night dinner and slowly the noise subsided.

I tried to sleep – but could not and decided to peep through the crack on the connecting door from our living room into the Room where these guys were staying and what did I see was too much to digest. The girl was a slut and she was more than them enjoying the whole experience – how was it possible – well I was to realize and come to know of it later if not sooner.

I saw that by the bed, Rupa stood between the two men, her cousin Rajeev in front and lover Ravi behind her. "Bahut chudvaiyi ho mere dost se -kyun (Have been enjoying long fucks with my friend" Rajeev managed to speak while kissing and in fact licking her along the earlobe and down to her cheek and now I was erotically aroused to see him go down to the armpit – she was wearing a very sexy gown tied at the nape of the neck and bare at the back and falling just short over the knees. The dress was Black in color – looked to me that it was the color of sexual delight on women for the 2 men.

Rajeev slowly moved his lips on to her shaved armpits and in the dim light one could easily but slowly notice that there was not only the saliva he was leaving behind but also allowing the nice fragrant armpit laden with some cream getting ready to develop its own content of sweat – it had been a warm sunny day in the afternoon and sultry.

As I watched, he licked on the cavity and slowly eased his mouth on to the orb side of the left boob and started to lick at the part of the massive tit – she was not wearing a bra and that was amply clear. She did not want to take off too many clothes – she just wanted to be ready for a fuck. Slowly eased the gown at that side – over the tit laying it bare completely. Now suddenly – he picked up a small bowl and applied his three fingers of his left hand to the bowl and out came a handful of white cream – must be the one mentioned by Ravi in the morning – and slowly rubbed it into her boob starting with the side and slowly reached the nipple which had become apparently rigid and turgid – it was looking like a small cock.

He slowly applied some of it and licked it off – applied and licked it off – and as Rajeev did this on the left orb, his friend had taken charge of the right boob and followed the same path of earlobe,armpit and finally both of them were licking and sucking salivating on the milk creamed boobs. Her brown colored boobs and the black dress now slowly losing significance were a contrast. She was moaning and had a chance to look into her eyes- she looked drugged – dilated and intoxicated – she continued to moan.

As he was kissing her and sucking on the armpits – she was just moaning ,"Uhhh – please don't wait to contemplate so much – just fuck me, these are not needed" she tried saying and was quickly shut down by both the studs who now raised the gown and revealed the naked pussy – she was not wearing a panty and her pussy was bald – what a shave or whatever – she looked like just born out there.

Finally all the bodies closed together. I flicked a glance at them and saw Rajeev slide his hands down her face and neck, pulling open the neck of her smock, freeing her breasts completely. She stood up from the bed only to be caught by both at the same time.

She murmured in pleasure as he cupped her breasts and fondled them gently. They swelled and grew heavy and her nipples hardened. She began to unbutton his shirt. Behind her, Ravi slid his hands under her dress and drew it up around her waist and caressed her naked buttocks and, reaching around, her thighs and crotch. He dropped his trousers. His cock bounced out, already hardening, thick and long. He rubbed it against her soft, rounded buttocks, while Peter squeezed her breasts and bent his head to kiss her. Her hands went into her crotches, one in Rajeev's, the other behind in Ravi's and she fondled their cocks lovingly.

"Mm, nice juicy ass," Rajeev chuckled softly. "I'm gonna get me some of this soon. I like raiding butt. Hope you like it in the ass, sister."
Like Reply
She turned her face to him and he kissed her over her shoulder, his hands on her breasts, while Ravi unbuckled his trousers and dropped them.

"Yes, Rajeev bhaiya" she murmured to Rajeev. "I like it in the ass."

"Well Well it is not going to be that easy for you – Hey Ravi get that Satin black blindfold and tie it around her eyes- clean the bed- so many things sprawled around – we need space – she will lie on her back right till the edge and blindfold – her neck will curve down with blindfold facing the ceiling – you know what we want to do?" Rajeev set the idea for the evening.

"Wow – you will make me select the cock for the first reaming of my entire body – bastards. You think after all these days I can't sniff the prick to tell whose it is?" though disgusting a language it was becoming interesting to notice the girl's guts while enjoying sex so openly.

They tied the blindfold – tore her dress – literally and threw it somewhere and she was completely nude – what a body – looked like true ivory – brown dark and with slightly yellow tinge around. She was still on with her one or two ornaments around – one a gold necklace and a very petite nose ring with an emerald to top it. They told her the plan – there will be three turns from each – she has to give the right answer 2 out of 3 to ensure both of them will fuck her that night – incase she fails to score 2 out of 3, she gets only of them to fuck her and in all probability it will be Ravi – which for her may not be a interesting thing – because she was tired and used to him for quite a while now.

Both of them applied the same fragrance and applied the white milk cream lavishly and laved it on their pricks and balls. For me – I know who it was – she was to get 15 seconds of each cock and make a decision. Rajeev was the first – she called wrong – wow – how she sniffed it all over and before taking a jibe at the tip with her tongue – he pulled it – time was up. Next again it was Rajeev – she called right this time and next it was Ravi who rubbed his dick laterally on her sweet lips and put the tip on her nose ring – and she called but was wrong. She lost the deal and was left to fuck Ravi alone. Rajeev promised to sit and watch and masturbate while she fucked his friend in front of him.

"I will fuck him but he must promise not to chase or have his eyes on our landlady – Aunty. She is sweet and if..." she startled me – this was audacious.

"Who is this Aunty – Ohh that Lady who gave me the keys in the morning. Well – she is very very sexy – in her lal churidhar(Red indian pants) and black kurta(shirt) -to me she looked like a Mallaika Arora – and what long legs – think of how those will wrap around your waist and push the dick into her pussy deeper, she will utter that word 'Deeper' with that push in that pose. I am smitten and salivating for her since that very first interlude. She needs to feel my dick and I will be working on her pussy as my target right from my now till I achieve it – will not rest. From tomorrow morning- will be working on the plan. Her husband is out of station – wow – that is a good chance – by the way – she looks like who hasn't fucked much. She looks so fresh, she is lovely." was strangely leaking between my legs as I heard this dialogue and for no reason was surprised at my transfixed looks on his prick. He had a massive prick – with lovely shaved balls. He looked really a stud – an Adonis – he was short in height – would be just 5'4" and that is why he found me tall – I am 5'7. Both these guys were short.".

His views about me were obnoxious belligerent dirty and sinful -but something told me all that will be on the way side shortly – he will get me.

I was starting to have that lingering FEAR as I slowly started to go on witnessing the proceedings in front of me.

Ravi lifted up, waiting for Rupa to come down from her orgasm which she had when they were testing her with the Blindfold. To me she looked absolutely a nympho -Ravi was in a daze himself, and licked some of Rupa's cum off his upper lip. Rupa opened her eyes, and smiled warmly at Ravi.

Before he could say anything, she shifted her ass back a bit, and reached out to stroke Ravi's bulge. Ravi quivered a bit as he felt her fingers through the material of his jeans. Rupa found his belt buckle, and nimbly undid it, and slid down his zipper. She leaned forward, her breath hot on his bulging underwear, and pulled it back. Ravi's cock sprung out, already hardened to its eight inch length.

As Rupa's tongue touched his cock-tip, Ravi breathed sharply, feeling the heat on the sensitive skin. He managed to take off his shirt as Rupa swirled her tongue around the tip, tasting the drop of pre-cum that had trickled out of Ravi's slit. She kissed the tip, then moved her mouth down the side, trailing down to his balls.

She pulled his pants farther down, and Ravi helped her by sliding his jeans and his underwear down to his knees. It was Ravi's turn to moan as Rupa started licking his balls, taking one in her mouth and sucking on it a bit. Her left hand stroked his prick slowly, pumping it a little. Then, Rupa moved back to the tip, and took it into her mouth, flicking her tongue around it as she did.

"Suck me, Rupa," Ravi moaned. "Your mouth is so hot..." Rupa let Ravi slide into her mouth, an inch at a time. Around five inches she stopped a bit, and started going up and down on Ravi's cock. Ravi groaned with pleasure, and pushed Rupa's head down farther on his cock. Rupa slid Ravi in even further, going six...seven...then the full eight inches, deep throating Ravi, while making an erotic murmuring sound. Ravi gasped as she started sliding him in and out of her mouth, smacking and slurping as she went.

As Rupa sucked him and the heat increased, Ravi felt himself getting increasingly light headed. His balls started to tingle, and his body writhed with the sensations. Sensing his reaction, Rupa went up and down faster, squeezing his balls gently with her hand. Ravi felt a sudden rush, and his cock started squirting his hot cum into Rupa's waiting mouth. Rupa made a loud sound of pleasure and drank Ravi's juices, sucking him to get every drop out. Ravi let out a low, deep moan of ecstasy as he came, one that lasted until the orgasm finally subsided. He looked down at Rupa, who was licking what semen had escaped up.

She looked at him and smiled broadly -as Ravi was going to get busy sucking her pussy – as of now kneeling in front of her, straddling on her breasts facing the side where her head was and his prick in her mouth stuffed with his balls and the prick head with the skin pulled back on her nose for her to smell the pungent fragrance and the pussy was agitated what with both the parts of his cock – as she was slurping on his balls and left a large saliva slick and dripping from his balls – they were shining.

She was moaning and her pussy was glistening as he rubbed the prick head on her nose – and as she started to jerk rapidly as his fingers reached behind him to her waist and went to her pussy and he started to scratch the edges and reached for the inner lips and pushed his fingers inside while with the other held the outer lips wide open.

Ravi was a slim slender boy of not more than 19 years of age and lithe in his structure – he quickly turned around and now in the reverse position he bent upon the stomach and licked the navel repeatedly further making the girl push her fingers in and out of the pussy. He then moved down to the vortex and removed her fingers and planted his mouth on her pussy and slowly moved to the ridge between the pussy and the ass – where he licked her with innate precision and sharpened tongue tip. She was moaning louder with her mouth now full with his prick and the balls dangling just over her nose. Rupa looked over 22 years of age.

Rupa murmured softly. The sensations between her thighs were exquisite and her naked body trembled with excitement.

She groaned and tilted her head back between the thighs of dark youth straddling her face. Opening her mouth, she sucked gently on his heavy balls, her fingers coiled lovingly about his penis. He groaned and flung his head back.

His cock and balls and anus smelled musky and sexy and exciting. Slowly, she dragged her tongue down under his balls to his anus. Ravi moaned as her tongue swirled over his asshole. Its dank taste aroused her. She stretched her other arm and gripped Ravi's head licking her slit. His tongue was warm and thick and heavy and rough and her hips undulated gently under his face. She moved his head around in her crotch.

As he was doing all this Ravi squeezed her large, swollen breasts, pinching her throbbing nipples. She groaned and took his penis slowly in her mouth again and sucked it. Her tongue worked the gorged cock-head cunningly, trying to pierce through the slit in his cock-head. Ravi gasped and fucked her face heavily, his buttocks bobbing slowly up and down, his penis gliding in and out of her mouth. She reached up and clenched his buttocks, pulling him deeper into her mouth and pressed his fingertip to her anus.

"Oh fuck yeh!" He gasped. "Suck it, baby! Suck it good! Suck my cock! Ohhh uhhh yes!"

Ravi while licking her slit looked up towards Rajeev who was enjoying all this and grinned. "Told you she was hot, stud! Told you she wanted it!"

"Fuck, c'mon, bitch! Suck my prick! Oh fuck yes! Ohhhhh yes! Yeh! Suck it, whore! Suck it nice and hard!"

Ravi licking her slit pushed three fingers into her cunt and started masturbating her rapidly.

Rupa groaned and gasped, her hips jerking and writhing ecstatically beneath his and clenched his head and pushed it back into her crotch. Chuckling, he continued licking her cunt as he finger-fucked her.

After several minutes, he stopped and broke apart and, turning on her hands and knees between their bodies, she presented her rear to the man whose cock she had sucked. While he had been tongue-fucking her cunt, got to his knees and pulled her head to his crotch. Moaning softly, she took his penis in her mouth and began to suck on it. He groaned, flinging his head back and fucked her face steadily, rocking his hips and moving her head back and forth.
Like Reply
"Hey, Rupa! Want it in your ass?" Ravi asked.

She lifted her head and looked over her shoulder at him. Her eyes glittered with excitement and her face was flushed with lust.

"Later," she gasped. "You can fuck my butt later. My ass and cunt together, if you like. Now just fuck my cunt."

"Anything you say, Rupa darling! Anything you say Fuck, what a horny cunt!" Ravi gasped at Rajeev.

Ravi moaned a bit himself as his tongue tasted her wetness, and Rupa's increasingly ragged breathing caused her body to heave and quake.

He found her slit, and slid his tongue in, tasting as far as he could inside her sugar walls. "Yes," Rupa moaned. "Eat me, Ravi, please..." He needed no further encouragement, pressing his face into the slut's womanhood with hungry delight.

Her moans became increasingly loud as he slid his tongue into her cunt, savoring the taste. He licked and sucked at her clit, which caused her to tremble. "Oh, Ravi...I'm going to cum, Ravi! Oh, oh, yessssss...!" Ravi slid his tongue back into her slit, and tasted her rush of girl-juice. He drank her deeply, enjoying her sweet, intoxicating flow.

And then it happened – he bent around and turned the lithe tall body of the woman taller than him to his side face to face and slowly got on top and slowly rubbed his prick on her wet pussy – slowly surely and she was moaning - " Put it in – Please – put it in -" she was a true slut. I was amazed how a woman can be like that.

Rupa's stunningly beautiful face was turned to one side, her lovely eyes closed and her lips parted in passion. Her breasts were swollen and hard, her nipples erect.

The lust-heat was overpowering. Her body flamed with lust.

The soft, well-sprung bed on which they lay bounced and bucked with her lover's heavy, insistent rhythm. Ravi's penis was big, about nine-and-a-half inches long, over two inches around with a bulging, gorged cock-head and heavy balls. I was amazed at the sizes of the pricks these two guys had on them, Dinesh was nothing in front of them he was miniature.

They swung at her cunt-lips and buttocks and thighs as he moved faster and faster, gasping and grunting like a rutting dog. His penis glistened with their juices.

His cock distended her cunt-lips wide open, and raked her inflamed clitoris as it rasped and squelched into her cunt again and again. He skewered her deeply, running his cock-sword into her cunt-sheath repeatedly with a wicked roll of his taut hips. She moaned and gasped, her body jerking and snapping back and forth on the bed, her breasts jiggling with his thrusts. She squeezed them and moaned thickly.

"OHHHHh uhhhh OHHHHHH uhhhh OHHHHHHH uhhh OH ma uhhhh ahhhhh uhhhhh yes-uhh-yes-uhhh-AHHHHH-uhhh-ohma-uhhh-yes-yes-yes-yes-Yes!" Rupa cried rapturously, her body heaving and writhing and lurching.

Sweat streamed off her body. Strands of hair clung damply to the nape of her neck.

Her legs were spread wide her knees bent her feet high against his strong back. Her hips pumped and heaved faster and faster under him as he stroked furiously in and out of her body, ram-fucking her without care, thundering in and out of her flesh with his huge battering ram. She dug her fingers fiercely into his thick arms and shoulders, her long neck arched. Tendons popped in her neck. Her face was hot and flushed, stunningly lovely.

Her lover's penis appeared and disappeared from and into her cunt. His buttocks rose and fell, pumping faster and faster and with a loud cry, Rupa had the orgasm.

"OHHHHHHHHHH uhhh OHHH uhhh OH OH OH OH uhhh AHHHHHHH uhhhh yes uhhhhh AHHHHHHHHHH!" she cried, her body tensing and arching, her cunt biting down fiercely on his cock as she rocked and shuddered in violent ecstasy.

"AAAARRHHHHHH uhhhhh AHHHHHHH uhhh yes uhhhh yes uhh yes! Yes Ohhh take it ... take it! C'mon, whore, take! Unhh UHHhh yes," the man gasped.

He bit his lower lip in tension and flung his head back, his face contorted in a rictus of lust. He rammed into her cunt again and again and again, jerking his hips savagely from side to side, thrusting into her from all angles. Each thrust made her cry out and drove the breath from her with a whooshing gasp and made her back camber steeply, her cunt slamming up to his groin.

Once, twice, three, four, five times he plunged into her cunt. At last, he slammed furiously into her and held still, moaning loudly. Rupa gasped and felt his cock throb inside her, searing hot. It jerked and quivered and she moaned when she felt the heat of his gunk spewing out. She moaned softly as the thick white-hot shots of jizz sizzled sharply into her slit.

Spent, the man sank onto her, and kissed her gently, his tongue slipping into her mouth. She held his sweating body, tenderly caressing his head and his powerful back, her fingertips contouring his fine physique. Her breasts pressed hot against his chest.

His cock began to shrink inside her and slowly, he slipped out of her cunt and rolled over onto his back beside her.

She wondered if he had the stamina to fuck her over again. She felt good. It was great sex, satisfying hard and demanding. Her body still tingled, and there was the deliciously sticky crawl of his spunk on her thighs, streaks of it on her breasts and her lips from the time when he had fucked her mouth and breasts.

She turned to him, rising on an elbow. The man thought she was one of the loveliest creatures he had ever seen.

He cupped the side of her face. She kissed his palm tenderly, and then bent to kiss him on the mouth with gentle longing. Her tongue slipped into his mouth. His hand slid down her lovely long neck to the superb swell of her breast and cupped the warm flesh. Her nipples were still stiff. He smiled to himself. He would enjoy fucking her again.

"C'mon," he murmured. "Suck my cock some, bitch."

Rupa giggled in pleasure, her eyes shining. She bent her head and lasciviously licked and sucked his nipples. He sighed in pleasure.

Slowly, her tongue trickled down his hard body, swirled through his navel and dipped lower to nuzzle his crotch. He spread his legs wide and pulled her head into his groin. She licked and sucked his heavy balls delicately and then slowly took his cock in her mouth again.

The man called Ravi murmured his pleasure and closed his eyes in surrender.

"She is an incredibly sexy piece of ass and randy as bitch in heat. Do you think our Aunty will be as good?" suddenly I heard this and was back to the ground – shivering – this was Rajeev asking Ravi.

"Man – she will be calisthenics in Bed, a Gymnast. She will be too Good – maybe even better than our darling" as he patted Rupa on her hips.

I was slowly returning to normal – with my panty totally wet and salwar feeling the seeping gush of the juices.

I was slowly recovering and did not want this to affect me – I resolved- will not allow these men to have anything to do with me.

How wrong I was – you will come to know in the next few episodes.
Like Reply
Meena - Saga of Tumultuous Sex Ch. 02

Meena did not rest after that nice exposure to real sex that day. Rajeev's wow to have her sooner or later was a real thing looming and she knew it could be difficult thing to refuse. Her private parts were crying for an interlude of that kind.

The fear and the eerie pleasure of doing something with another man made her really horny.

On one hand Meena was very scared at the prospect of getting into anything of this sort and avoided the tenants like a plague so much so that even on Diwali refused to go out and greet them. They were perplexed and did not mind it but were upset at her behavior.

With Dinesh still out she was clear that this is not the time to mix with such people. Dinesh returned finally and it was not a very happy homecoming – he got into his issues at work and just kept ignoring her. The regular sex life also was in a doldrums state. She just did not know what to do.

She had unknowingly started to touch her pussy and open the labia- feel the wetness – tickle the clitoris and release pent up sexual lust building up – she had joined the ranks of women practicing masturbation. And unfortunately in all these exercise her fantasy man turned out to be Rajeev.

Rajeev was also not keeping any stone unturned. He would hang his underwear openly in the backyard – with stains of sexual combats, perform sexual acts during times when she was alone in the house and make sure she was listening or even watching – a few of them would happen in the backyard – where foreplays were common, including once it was Rupa mashed between both of them and each fondling her openly, these incidents were getting brazen and she did report them to Dinesh – who was so engrossed with his work that they did not matter.

The morning was warm and sunny, so after Meena had gotten her mind off the happenings in the tenant's place recently, and kept her mind way from the words ringing in her ears pronounced by Rajeev, she was free to relax and enjoy herself for a while.

But the moment that episode came back to her mind she would go berserk and clouded in her mind, she did not know if she could avoid the ultimate with him, it was just this morning when she had gone to pluck a few flowers from the backyard that she saw them there – leaning on the wall next to the rear door of their dwelling and he was with the girl Rupa kissing her on her boobs through the night gown, and she was fondling his dick – pretty long and looked like a long snake to Meena.

She was amazed at the length.

They saw her but choose to ignore as if she did not matter, this troubled her beyond repair, how could they just do that to her. And then he did something bizarre – gave her a flying kiss – very audacious and very bold. This was not going down too well.

She stood transfixed and as time went by – Rupa dropped her nightie and in front of Rupa on the floor in the Backyard – Rajeev openly inserted his dick into his cousin's pussy and the lass was moaning and heaving and sweating – while he fucked her on the wet floor where the maids would wash utensils and sometimes clothes.

Rajeev kept looking at Meena while searing the cousin in her pussy – he was sure this will get the housewife where he wanted – him in her bed.

It was finally over and before she could react – she decided to get back and she did not go to the rear end Nursery and returned to her house and stood up and removed her robe, which was all that she had on, and walked to her full-length mirror and surveyed her naked body.

Meena was 27 years old, stood 5'4" tall and weighed 115 pounds. She had dark hair, an oval face with regular features and her measurements were 38-26-38. Her tummy was flat as a plate due to exercising daily.

Just recently she had bought a bike to keep herself fit and Meena loved to ride her bicycle every morning, and then twice a week she would go to the local health club for aerobics.

As she continued to look at her body in the mirror, Meena frowned slightly.

She liked to keep looking good, but it didn't seem to make any difference anymore, very little mattered anymore. Her husband had suddenly gone away, and she didn't have any desire to go out and socialize with the single people she knew.

Meena had always taken pride in the knowledge that she had never cheated on her husband, and she didn't see any reason to change just because he had gone away for while though he himself was asking her to go on with other men. She still loved him, and missed him terribly. She had tried to ignore the growing need between her legs, but it became harder and harder to do as the flames in her cunt grew hotter and hotter.

Meena felt the desire in her slit grow as her hands caressed her breasts. She closed her eyes and let her right hand gently cover her hot, throbbing pussy and with her left hand on her breasts, and her right hand on her cunt, Meena stepped back and sat on the edge of the bed, she could see her reflection in the mirror as she slid her middle finger deep into her hot, hungry gash, and started moving it around and flicking it across her tingling clit.

"Oooooh, uuuuummm," she started to moan softly as she gazed at her reflection in the mirror.

Her legs were raised and her thighs spread as her finger worked in and out. She was pumping her hips into her hand as the muscles in her tummy tightened, and she brought herself quickly to a trembling climax.

"Ooooh, uuuuuumrnm, uuuuunnnnngggghhhh, I'm aiming, I'm aiming." She moaned to the mirror as wave after wave of orgasm rolled over her.

"Uuummmm, yes, I'm aiming good," she whispered, her half-lidded eyes staring at her reflection, as she felt her slick cum flow into her shuddering cunt.

Meena kept her finger buried deep inside her cunt while the explosions rolled through her, when they finally stopped she slowly removed her finger and lowered her legs to the bed and her thighs were still spread wide, and she felt the satisfied, relaxed muscles in her tummy quivering while she lay with her eyes closed.

Then Meena burst into tears at the thought of what she had done as this wasn't the first time she had masturbated in the morning, she had started doing it almost daily after noticing the group sex in the tenant's house a month before and she needed the sexual relief that it gave her now that her husband was away and she was aware of his plans with her on sex, but she also knew that she needed a man instead of her finger which even if she did go for- there was no guilt or infidelity – her husband was OK and in fact supportive and instrumental.

Meena wasn't opposed to masturbation, but she didn't want it as an alternative to a man in the absence of Dinesh. When Meena finally stopped crying she got up off of the bed, went into the kitchen, and poured herself a cup of coffee.

Of late she would often walk about the house naked when she was alone enjoying the freedom that being naked gave her beautiful fairly fair and well-kept body and now she stood in her kitchen and thought about how her life was going.

She had a nice house Dinesh kept the lawns mowed and trimmed was comfortable, but also frustrated and lonely. When she finished her coffee she went back to her bedroom to get ready to go out riding her bicycle and she put on a thin white Kurtis top, and a pair of green baggies pants that were comfortable without being restrictive of her movements.

She knew that if her nipples got hard they would be seen in her Kurtis, and if anyone got very close they could see the dark outline of her nipples whether they were hard or not. She also knew that the baggies did more to show off her ass than cover it.

Meena checked herself in the mirror, smiled her approval, and went out to the garage.

She liked to ride in the early morning, and she smiled at a few men who yelled or whistled at her when they saw her ride by with her head down and her ass in the air as she enjoyed teasing the men, but she never stopped to talk, only smiled and waved as she rode by and this day Meena rode away from the suburban housing area where she lived, and was soon peddling along a quiet country road. She felt free and at ease out here in the warm morning air.

She had ridden her bicycle for about an hour when she decided to stop and rest. She was sweating and breathing hard as she walked her bike to a small bore well tap that ran by the road. She rinsed her face with water from the tap, and then returned to the road to ride home.

Suddenly Meena realized that she had a problem.

The rear tire on her bicycle was going flat.

"Oh shit!" She yelled as she realized that she would have to walk all the way home.

Meena started pushing her bicycle down the road and it wasn't really a hard walk, and she soon found herself enjoying it as she walked along the quiet, tree-lined road, and heard the birds in the trees. She had been walking for about twenty minutes when she heard a bike coming down the road behind her as she moved off the road to let the car pass her, but it stopped beside her instead.

"Having trouble?" The driver of the bike asked -her tenant's friend Rajeev – her current tormentor.

"Yeah, flat tire, and I do not need your help - OK" she responded with disgust.

"Aunty, don't take me wrong let me help you. I live in the same house and we are a mile ahead. I can fix your tire there, and you can be in your own house, just wait while I tie the bike to the rear side of the bike. Then you can ride with me back home."

"Why, thank you, that would be wonderful," Meena thought and mentally accepted while outwardly she was not willing to give away her thoughts so easily.

Rajeev did not wait for her to respond and he loaded Meena's bike on the backside of his bike and drove her to the house, Meena knew that she was being tempted by this guy, and her thoughts suddenly went back to that morning and her need to masturbate, she thought about Dinesh, about how much she missed him making love to her, how wonderful it had always felt as her resolve began to disappear and she felt a strong masculine hand on her ass for the first time in over a year, and she liked it.

Rajeev seemed to know that she was vulnerable, and he pressed his advantage.

He offered to bring band aid to take care of the scratch she got on her thigh while getting on the bike – she just refused. He continued to work on her bicycle and suddenly there was a cry and a loud sound inside the house. He rushed inside only to find her lying in a heap of clothes in the bedroom – just in her petticoat and blouse – looks like she was looking for some dress on the top shelf and fell off – the stool on which she was standing was lying on the side – she had tripped.
Like Reply
"Come on, Meena Aunty, just relax to cool off, and then I'll put your bike together and you can be on your way," he whispered as he gently rubbed his hand over her knee and quietly applied the band aid and deliberately but making it look like an accident rubbed his hand on her butt.

"Oh it is paining – the knee is hurt and Rajeev, don't you , you shouldn't," Meena whispered as she unconsciously pressed against his palm.

Rajeev turned to face her, and drew Meena into his arms. As soon as Meena felt his hips rubbing her, she was lost. She could feel his hard cock pressing through the material of their clothes, and she knew that she wanted it.

"Meena Aunty, it'll be OK, let me rub some balm on the knee." he said as he moved his face closer to hers. Surprisingly he found the balm just next to the bed on the dressing table – he quietly applied it on the knee and watched her squirm – boobs heaving beneath the red purple blouse – she was wearing a purple bra evident from the straps which had slipped to the inside and easily visible. The cleavage was alluring and Meena realized the folly of letting it be so close to her tormentor knowing his intentions were to pin her in her own bed. But little could she do – there was a towel lying on the chair which was quite far and a old chunni(big scarves Indian women wear around their top part) lying a few feet away – she tried to get it and –-with his feet he just moved it away. He knew it would diminish chances of getting her- and today was his chance – he did not give away chances so easily.

"What the hell – give it to me- just get out..." and she tried to reach out only to fall in his arms. And this time their lips were nano centimeters away – he could not resist and gave her a light kiss on her lips and since she did not show resistance – kept his lips on her lips and slowly ran his tongue on her lips adroitly and skillfully with a slight pressure – sexual sensual pressure.

"Yes, oh God yes," Meena moaned as she surrendered to him, and met his lips with hers. She knew there was no balm.

Meena moaned low in her throat as she and Rajeev explored each other's mouths with their tongues and ground their hips together, when the kiss ended they separated, and Meena saw Rajeev unfasten his pants and drop them to the ground.

She gazed longingly at his massive, hard cock when it came into view, and then she quickly peeled off her halter top and shorts. When they were both naked he led her to the side of the bed and Rajeev gazed at Meena's beautiful breasts as he drew her to him. He took her into his arms and kissed her deeply while she molded her willing, naked body to his and felt his hard cock pressed between them.

"I want to fuck you, Aunty. You know it well – you have been watching me from quite some time and I have been watching you from every angle and you are luscious, sexy and unexplored. I will make you enjoy it – you will lust for it – you will become a slut. Please enjoy this moment or moments now Aunty and I promise you will not regret I've seen you enough and dreaming of screwing you, in fact I fuck Rupa fantasizing it is you." Rajeev whispered in her ear.

"You liar, bastard, but am melting, I know am losing control, Yes, oh God yes, I want you too," Meena moaned as she ground tighter to his crotch.

Rajeev led the way out of the reverie and they settled, Meena silently sat on the edge of the bed and reached for his hips. She gazed longingly at the swollen blood-filled head of his cock as she drew him to her face and opened her mouth wide.

"Oh yes," she hissed as she kissed the hard, rubbery head as she felt his hands on the back of her head urging her on, she slid his prick deep into her mouth, and started bobbing her head up and down its throbbing length.

"Oh, my God, Meena Aunty, suck it," Rajeev groaned huskily as he looked down and watched his prick disappear deep into her mouth.

Meena was doing it for the first time – till date she had never sucked on Dinesh, he never asked her and she never thought it was necessary, and here she was into this sinful pleasurable act of allowing him to slid his cock into her mouth as far as she could, and buried her nose into his pubic hair at its base.

She inhaled his aroma deeply as she savored the taste and feel of his tool, and then she began to bob her head up and down its length faster. This is the first time – she knew was smelling the cock of a man.

"I'm doing it," she thought, "I'm doing it and it's wonderful."

"Mmmmmmmrnmm, mmmm" she moaned low in her throat as she felt his massive cock spearing into her mouth, and tasted the pre-cum ooze that came out of the burning head.

"Meena, oh, oh, oh, Meena, yes Aunty" Rajeev groaned huskily as he felt his balls tighten, and pumped his hips into her face faster and faster.

Meena knew that he was getting close to his climax, and that he was going to cum in her mouth. She had forgotten about everything else in her ecstasy, and was only conscious of the fabulous meat she had in her mouth as she sucked deeper and hotter.

Suddenly Rajeev's hips jerked uncontrollably, and his cock jumped in her mouth as his climax hit him. "Meena! Oh God, Meena, I'm cuming!" he groaned as his balls released their steaming load.

Meena heard his groans of pleasure just as his prick started shooting spurt after spurt of hot cum into her mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could and drank it all, holding his hips tightly to her face. When his shudders had finally stopped, and she had sucked his cock dry, she raised her head and smiled sweetly at him standing over her.

"Oh Rajeev," she whispered contentedly as she held his cock under her nose and inhaled it's heavy, musky aroma.

"Wow, Aunty – you are a slut now," Rajeev gasped as he hugged her face and slowly caught his breath.

Meena felt him gently pushing her onto her back on the bed. She raised and spread her thighs as she watched him crouch between her legs, and she looked through half-lidded eyes as his head dropped to her hot, wet cunt. "Uunnngghhh Rajeev," she moaned as her head snapped back and her eyes closed, lost in passion.

Meena moved her hips to his face when she felt his tongue sliding across the super sensitive lips of her pussy. She reached down and cupped the back of his head in her right hand while she propped herself up on her left elbow, watching the top of his swirling head while her tummy muscles tightened.

"Uuuuunnnnggghhh Rajeev, oh, oh, God, yes, baby," she moaned as she felt his tongue on her clit. Soon she was fucking her hips up into his face as she got closer and closer to her climax. Her hips arched high as she felt her cum shot into her quivering cunt.

"Rajeev, I'm cumming, oh God, I'm cumming, ungh, ungh, ungh, aaaaaahhhhh."

She moaned as she ground her hips into his sucking lips.

Rajeev licked up all the sweet cum that flowed out of her cunt, and then he raised his head and smiled wickedly at her. Meena returned his smile, which then turned to a grin as she saw that his cock was hard again.

"Oh, baby, yes," she whispered huskily as she felt him sliding onto her body.

Meena reached for his cock and guided it to her waiting cunt as he slowly lowered his hips to her.

"Uuuummrn,'' she moaned as she felt the hard head rubbing at the wet lips of her steaming pussy. "Ungh! Oh... my... God!" She groaned aloud as she felt the swollen head of his prick slide deep into her and spread her wide.

Meena welcomed Rajeev into her pussy, and matched the pumping motions of his hips as she felt his wonderful hard cock sliding in and out of her.

Rajeev felt the walls of her cunt gripping his meat as he pumped it in herand he felt his balls tighten as she moved hips to match his rhythm. He had known that she would be good, but he hadn't really been prepared for anything like this.

"My God, she hasn't been fucked in a while," he realized as he pounded his rod into her. Meena was going wild under him as she felt the first cock she had ever had, besides her husband, inside her. She thrashed and ground her hips to his as her stomach trembled inside and she got closer and closer to her climax.

"Rajeev! Oh God, fuck me, Rajeev, oh, oh, oh, fuck me, fuck me! Fuck me, fuck me! Aaaaaaahhhhhh, I'm cuming. Oh, God, I'm aiming again! Uuuuhhhhhmmmmm!" She wailed at the top of her lungs as her fresh cum flowed into her cunt to coat his pistoning prick.

"Oh, Meena Aunty, oh fuck baby, here I cum too!" Rajeev groaned as his balls released and his hot cream shot into her quivering quim. Meena held his hips tightly to hers while he shot into her and she felt it coating her deep into her womb.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh Tooooommmmm ooooo," she moaned softly as her climactic shudders gradually ceased. When their orgasms had finally passed she released her hold on him and let him slide off of her. The two naked lovers lay in each other's arms on the bed and gradually caught their breath. Meena felt the love juice leaking out of her cunt, running down her inner thighs as she relaxed in the afterglow of their lovemaking. Suddenly the realization of what she had done hit her, and she jumped off of the lounge chair in wide-eyed alarm.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
"Oh my God! Oh, what have I done?" She cried as she quickly grabbed her clothes, and struggling into them.

"Meena Aunty, honey, relax," Rajeev said as he tried to calm her.

"Relax? Relax? I just let a stranger man make love to me and you say relax?" she cried as she finished dressing.

Rajeev realized that he had to get her out of there as soon as he could, so he silently got back to the shed and put her bike together for her.

"Meena Aunty, I'm sorry. I thought you wanted it as bad as I did," he said as he gave her the bike.

"Please, Rajeev, just get out of here," she said as she grabbed the bike and left it in the Shed and headed toward the house.

Meena didn't see Rajeev's satisfied smile when she left, and it wasn't until she got into her bedroom that she realized that she hadn't wiped off the excess cum. There was a large tell-tail spot on her petticoat where it had leaked out of her so she dashed into her bed room and tore off her clothes, threw herself onto her bed and burst into tears.

"Oh my! Oh my God!'' She wailed as the tears flowed down her cheeks and onto her pillow.

When her crying had finally stopped she got off the bed and walked into her bathroom. She took a long hot shower before returning to her bedroom and dressing again. She turned her attention to her housework with a vengeance, and was half-way finished before she realized that she had a very satisfied warm glow deep in her tummy. She stopped what she was doing and smiled softly.

"I have to admit I did enjoy it, and he did have a very nice cock," she purred contentedly.

Then she shook that thought right out of her head.

The next morning the sexual interlude just continued, and she was now completely entranced and his slave Rajeev's slave.

Meena loved sucking cock. Like all of Rajeev's other women including his own rela-tive Rupa, she was an exceptionally skilled lover and she enjoyed sex immensely. But most of all, she loved the taste and smell of a thick, long cock in her mouth, the sharp tang of fresh, hot jizz.

There was something about her face and manner and body that instantly made men want to fuck her mouth. She was good-looking in a slightly fleshy sort of way. Yet some-how, beneath her middle-class exterior, she managed to exude an enormous sex-appeal. Her skin was utterly clear and smooth, totally devoid of even the minute hair that marks the skin of so many women. Her lips were full, slightly pouting the eyes small and dark, set wide and deep. The nose was full and two lines curved down her face from the middle of her nose, giving a slightly down-turned look to her mouth.

She had long hair, down to her fleshy buttocks. Her jaw was well-defined, the face oval with a delectable cleft in her chin. Her breasts were full and heavy and big, thrusting proudly out of the blouses beneath the *pallu*'s of the *sari*'s she al-ways wore.

The blouses were invariably cut in deep V-necks, the *sari* slung low, well below the fair, creamy spread of her slightly protuberant belly. She preferred translu-cent *sari*'s that afforded a good glimpse of her dark and deep and inviting cleavage. Her buttocks were luscious, spreading erotically, yet not too big and, thanks to the incessant lethal exercise, finely tone and taut.

She was in Rajeev's room now. He smiled gently and kissed her, thrusting his tongue deep into her mouth. She smelled sweet and slightly musky, erotic. His hands slid up from her waist, over her luscious breasts, cupping them gently. She shiv-ered in pleasure as his fingers trickled into the deep V neck of the blouse, ca-ressing the slopes of her breasts. He slid the *sari* off her shoulder, caressing her belly.

"I want to suck your cock," she said softly. "I want your cum in my mouth."

He nodded. It had no taken much time to seduce and make the owner's wife a real slut for Rajeev, he had that Adonis feel in him and she was his latest conquest. Meena smiled gently, and began to strip him. He leaned back against the bed and closed his eyes, letting her draw the tensions of the day out of him in her inimi-table fashion.

Even limp, his cock was massive without her knowledge he had been in a ménage trios along with his friend fucking Rupa all night but it was as thick and long as most other men erect. She loved him, his enormous cock, his magnificent body, his gener-ous lovemaking. She had innumerable lovers, but none of them could make her feel as Rajeev did.

She unwound her *sari* and dropped her petticoat, standing before him only in her blouse. She flicked open all the buttons except the last, her breasts straining at the blouse, stretching it wide open, her breasts almost fully revealed to his hun-gry gaze.

She bent her head and, with her fingers encircling the hilt of his cock, without rolling back his foreskin, gently sucked on just the very tip of his penis, taking only the forefront of his cock-head into her mouth. Her tongue swirled erotically about his foreskin, flicking it this way and that and she tried to roll it back with her tongue. The sensation was extraordinary, and he gasped, crying out aloud. Her mouth was warm and moist, gentle yet insistent. His cock began to swell and thicken, growing hot and hard in her mouth. She sucked the tip of his penis relent-lessly, till he was erect and hard. She stopped and looked up at him, smiling in pleasure. He grinned down at her, his eyes glittering with lust.

In an intensely erotic motion, she dragged her tongue down the upper side of his cock-shaft and through the dark fuzz of his pubic hair, rising slightly on her knees. His belly rippled with excitement and she swirled her tongue through his na-vel. Her breasts pressed against his thighs. She took his throbbing tool in her hand and guided it into the deep channel of her cleavage, between her breasts and under her blouse.

The sensation was exquisite. Her warm, fleshy, slightly sweaty breasts enveloped his tool in a taut sheath, her breasts squeezed by the tightness of her blouse. She hunched her shoulders and began to move her torso slowly, jerking his cock between her breasts, swaying slowly from side to side and up and down so that his cock-shaft pressed hard against her breasts, rasping against her nipples and the blouse material. She raked her fingernails gently up and down his thighs and over his balls. He looked down at her mesmerized.

Her lips were parted, her nostrils flared and she was breathing heavily with ex-citement. She lifted the cock out of her breast-sheath and lasciviously caressed her cheeks and lips with it. She leaned away from him, releasing his cock slowly, almost reluctantly.

"Turn around," she commanded softly.

He obeyed, turning his back to her and leaning forward on his bed, his buttocks thrust back at her face. Kneeling behind him, Meena began to lick and kiss the back of his thighs and buttocks, teething them gently. She pressed her teeth against his buttocks and he squirmed in delight. She reached around for his tool, gently roll-ing it between open palms like a long sausage, jerking it back and forth slowly. At the same time, her tongue snaked into the crack between his buttocks, questing for his anus.

He shuffled his legs further apart and eased his torso down onto the bed. Reaching behind him, he clawed his buttocks open. Her tongue swirled around the puckered flesh of his anus and she moaned softly in pleasure. It tasted musky and erotic. His sphincter spasm as her tongue tip pressed insistently at it, then yielded and he gasped as she pressed her tongue into his asshole. He groaned softly, his hips trembling, his cock throbbing. His loins blazed with lust heat.

He felt her fingertip at his anus and he tensed. She pressed it firmly forward and he moaned and let her slide it into his ass. She held her fingertip inside his anus and drew her tongue downward. Her soft face and lips slid between his buttocks and thighs, her fingertip still locked in his asshole.

Gently, she lapped at his balls, examining their contours with her tongue, taking their loaded weight between her lips. Her lips parted and he groaned in pure joy as she began to suckle on the orbs gently, one by one, then both together. Fire roiled up in his belly and his balls ached for release.

She continued to torment him. She bent her head, drawing her long, tasseled plait before her, and slid it up between his legs, winding her hair and the black and silver-shot tassels around his tool. Now she began to move her finger in his butt, twisting it round and round and in and out. She frigged his cock slowly, simultaneously sucking his balls. He felt as though he was being devoured.

"God yes," he gasped. "Yeh ... that's so good ... yes ..."

Her head moved lower and he gasped again as her warm, moist lips found his cock-tip again, sucking gently on it, her tongue playing with his cock-head once more. Her head was between his thighs, arched way back like a suckling calf. He could see the valley of her breasts, shining with his pre-cum gunk.

Slowly, she pulled her finger out of his ass and he gasped at the release of ten-sion. He moved to turn around, but she forced him to remain as he was. She turned around and shuffled backwards between his thighs, her head tilted back. She lifted her long black and gold *mangalsutra* and pressed it with a fingertip to ass once more. He groaned in pleasure and yielded. Gently, she slid her necklace into his asshole. He cried out, his face contorting as he felt the small, hard beads squeeze into his rear channel. She took his shaft in her fist and gently rolled back his foreskin. Her mouth was still maddeningly distant from his cock, driving him wild as her hot breath and fiery tongue flickered serpentine cross his throbbing cock-head.

"C'mon whore! Suck it! Suck my cock!" he cried hoarsely.

She kissed his cock-head, and held her lips there. He waited, trembling and tense. Her lips parted, and her tongue met his cock-head. Her lips slid down, her tongue winding round and round his cock-head. Lower and lower went her lips, her tongue trying to pry open the slit in his cock-head, making him gasp and groan.
Like Reply
At last, she began to suck his swollen, throbbing penis. Her mouth was warm and sticky moist, sucking sharply on his tool. He gasped loudly and she began to frig his butt, sliding her necklace in and out of his cock with her fingertip. His sphincter convulsed and instantly, she thrust the twin strands in deeper, taking even more of his cock into her mouth and sucking hungrily on it dragging her head lower onto his tool and left it there.

"OHH Meena uhhhhh yes ... uhhhh yeh ohhh god yes ... ohhh that's good ... mmmm yes ... do it cunt ... yes ... do it!" he cried.

His hips swung and gyrated, pumped back and forth, up and down, his buttocks flex-ing and un-flexing on her finger. He thrust a hand down and held her head, jerking it hard back and forth, fucking her face. She took it smoothly, not missing a beat, her tongue and lips encasing his rod firmly. He bent his head and looked down and saw that she was masturbating, one hand between her leg, jerking a finger in and out of her cunt, her hips lurching and writhing. Her cheeks billowed with his size.

He began to fuck her mouth harder, his hips plunging back and forth, thrusting the gorged, bursting, dark cock in and out of her distended mouth, going faster and faster, faster and faster. Her head moved rapidly back and forth, snapping furious-ly between his legs and she began to frig his ass harder, her finger jerking in and out to the knuckle.

He felt his spout roil up from his balls. She sensed it, too and timed it beauti-fully. At the very last moment, she jerked her head back, lips wide, tongue under his cock-head. The backward jerk of her neck snapped her *mangalsutra* out of his anus and his head arched and he gasped loudly and came, shooting hot jizz over her tongue, deep into her mouth, straight down her throat and over her face and into her deep cleavage.

Meena moaned softly and swallowed it all. His load was prodigious and she felt gid-dy with the tangy taste and odor of it. As the spurts slowed, her lips closed on his cock once more and she sucked hard trying to draw out every last drop. He groaned, panting, head bent between his arms, his chest heaving, catching his breath.

She waited, his cock in her mouth, gently sucking and licking him till he was ready again. His cock was still rock-hard and she knew that what she had swallowed was but a fraction of what his balls held. It was a larder that never emptied.

He fucked her on her back on the floor. Meena had unhooked her *mangalsutra*. She took him between her forked, raised thighs, guiding his cock-head to her cunt-lips. He went into her smoothly and deeply and she gasped and arched under him, pulling his head down to hers, her tongue snaking up into his mouth, her breasts hot under his chest. Her hands slid down his powerful, sharply tapering torso to his buttocks once more and she teased them apart. He lifted them and waited, gasping, sucking on her breasts.

She forced her *mangalsutra* into his anus once again, and he groaned, his hips writhing. This time, she slid more and more of it into him till only the amulet lay outside his anus. "Now ... fuck me hard ..." she muttered thickly. "Fuck me hard!"

He rammed into her violently, delirious with joy and the breath whooshed from her throat and she arched and twisted under him, her face jerking back and to one side, contorted in a rictus of lust.

"Oh ma unhh oh uh ah-ah-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Meena cried.

Her cunt was a vortex that sucked him deep into her flesh.

"Take it! Take it, whore, take it!" he shouted.

He slid out and slammed into her again and again, hitting a furious, bucking rhythm, his buttocks and hips pumping frenetically up and down, up and down, his cock sliding in and out, in and out, ravening her cunt-lips wide open. Her body jerked and snapped under his thrusts and her cries rang his ears.

"Oh god yes, yes ohhhh yes Rajeev yes oh ma uhhh *hanh* uhhh Ohhh uhh oh oh oh oh uhhh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh Ohhh ma oh ma oh ma oh yes!" Meena's erotic litany throbbed with their motions.

"Oh fuck yes oh yes take it! Take it whore, take it! Take my prick, slut take it all ... mmm oh yes ... yes ... more! Ahhh yes! Oh-uh-oh-uh-oh-uh-oh-uh-oh-uh-oh-uh-oh-uh-oh yes!"

Faster and faster he went piston and pumping like a dervish, ram-fucking her cunt. She did orgasm violently, arching and bucking under him and he groaned and rammed deep into her again and again as her cunt convulsed on his tool.

He quivered with the imminence of his release, his hips twitching at her thighs, and she pulled at her *mangalsutra* and began to draw it out of his asshole. Rajeev arched his head and cried out as the beads popped out of his ass one by one. The heat burst forth again, and he me violently, shooting jets of sizzling white-hot spoot deep into her slit.

Still he was not sated, and Meena moaned deliriously in deep rut. He slid out of her cunt and, moaning and panting, her body trembling still, she slid over him. He kissed her deeply, thrusting his tongue into her mouth.

"Oh god I want you," she moaned softly. "I want to suck your cock again."

He smiled and kissed her hot, swollen breasts. "Go ahead, Aunty ... be my guest," he murmured.

Meena smiled her face radiant with joy as she snaked down his body again and nuz-zled his crotch. His penis was still erect, massive irresistible.

Whimpering deep in her throat, she kissed it tenderly and licked the thick bulbous head. It smelled of jizz and cunt-juice in a potent cocktail. Slowly, she took it in her mouth and began to suck it, her eyes closed in happiness.

Arching his head, Rajeev studied her. Her glossy hair fell in a thick veil over one side of her face, and her head rolled from side to side as she sucked every inch of his cock. Her fingers cupped his cock tenderly as she pumped it in her fist.

It was an erotic vision and he smiled in pleasure and, sighing softly, surrendered to her desire.
Like Reply
Meena - Saga of Tumultuous Sex Ch. 03

Life is not always favorable to you – even if you happen to possess all the pluses to be successful, for a woman, pluses are like beauty, wily, cleverness, sensuality, ability to use the body for effective output and above all manipulation. Woman is the best example of manipulative behavior, in the role of a mother she can break the son and daughter in law, in the role of a sister she can screw up the brother's life and so on and so forth.

Meena was in the same league – going against the boss did not last long, at some time Raaj had to fall in line and spilled the beans – resulting in the beauty losing her job instantly both at home and in the office.

Her husband made her life even more miserable by asking her to fend for the mounting debts which had risen to more than 75,000 Indian rupees. She left the jobs with no remorse and did not realize that beauty and sensuality will not alone get her the daily bread.

Soon – she was on the roads – and it was a matter of time that she called up Prakash – her ex boss one day – from a new # - "Sir –Meena here. How are you?"

"Meena – who is this – do not know anyone by this name?" Prakash was playing her game back on her.

"Sirrrrrrr- this is Meena, need your help desperately, please help" she pleaded.

"You were a daughter to me and would have helped in the past but now do not think that holds water. Sorry cannot help" and he disconnected.

The mobile rang once again – he could see the # - did not take the call. He wanted to torment her, he had made up his mind – after all Raaj had confided with him of all the escapades and Prakash still had lot of energy there in the rod between his legs. Back home – his wife was least cooperative and he needed someone who could be trusted to give in to him without fear of society or health – he knew Meena to be a clean woman and fucking her would be safe and this was going to be his chance.

He had been toying with the idea of snaring his wife's friend Shanti who was in Tiruppur but that chance was fading away – on a recent get together trip which all of them undertook along with his wife's sister and family – the relationship went sour with Shanti when his wife suspected the two to be getting cozy with each other more than what was necessary leaving a lot to be done and though Shanti and Prakash claimed to be in a platonic relationship, this did not yield any ground with the wife and finally Prakash gave her his piece of mid that he did not care for Shanti and did not matter who she was and is – though heart of hearts – the man cherished a wish that one day will arrive when he will get a chance to sink his prick in the beautiful sensual still so charming 47 year old Shanti.

He knew he will do it one day. She was 2 years older to him but that did not matter – what mattered was her appearance –she could easily pass off as a 30+ woman – extremely beautiful and slim. Small boobs petite and pretty good height – and nice legs – which would be wonderful to wrap around the torso when Prakash would be plunging his nice tool between her ass cheeks, he had been dreaming day and night for a chance to fuck her – only time was to come when Shanti would be his SLUT and he was sure that destiny will make it happen.

Now back to Meena – she gave up after couple of calls and was sorry to have called him, she felt cheated and sick that she did all that – after all he may not be interested in her- he may not yield, intention was the same – make him sleep with her and get him to part with tons of money, poor one had no clue that the lecher was also planning the same.

One day just before she was to take her bath, Meena received a call – 'Wow – it is Sir...' she exclaimed.

"Yes Sir...how did you remember me' she jumped up and down in the phone.

'Uhmmmmmm- well just thought it over and decided to call you, but remember your Madam is not aware of this, and you should not tell her. What is the issue – why did you call me?" Prakash was fondling his dick over the pant and already planning the rupture of her ass soon and sooner.

"I am broke sir, my husband who is a good for nothing fellow is not doing anything. All the people from whom we have taken money are lining up day and night. We are not even having enough to pay the school fees and rent. Please help sir. I will pay you back' she wailed.

"Uhmmm – meet me at the Coffee Day – near NGEF on the Old Madras Road – sharp 2 pm today. We will have a quick lunch and discuss. Ok" and he kept the phone. Immediately he got up from his seat and went to the toilet and lowered his trousers, took his prick out and weaved a nice story of fucking her while masturbating – the fantasy would get converted into reality – and he jacked a load into the commode.

At exact 2pm she was there at the gate inside the RMZ campus, the attendant at the restaurant was eyeing her all over – she was looking alluring, eatable and the guy just could have been thinking how it would be possible to take her – right there, dusky skin, well done facial, nice 'bindi' on the forehead, gold chain hanging with a cross on the base and sexy looking nose ring and ear rings.

She enquired with the guy if Prakash had come in, he shook his head. She was led to a nice cosy well polished and maintained good leather seat at the corner of the block, she just sat when her mobile rang, " Hi Meena, will be there in 30 minutes. I have told Alex the owner to keep you occupied. Take care, my love."

Meena was stunned with the call – especially the 'my love' part. She did not expect that from Prakash whom she always called 'Sir' and was sure would never have any such words for her. Well – something deep down told her that it was changing and he will seek the pound of flesh – may be the one or the ones between her legs.

Alex appeared in no time and gave her the menu card asking to her chose anything she wanted and when she opened the card – a small envelop fell out with something that took a long time to comprehend written on it "BANGALORE ESCORTS – contact cell # ...".

She asked him what this word 'escort' meant; Alex looked at her straight and snatched the envelope from her even before she could open it. She knew the meaning of it – something sinister.

As she was sipping on the Lemon Ice tea in her nice churidhar and kurta – silky one with cotton mix, she had bought it 3 years back in a fair near her house for Rs 250/- - pretty cheap, she was sure the seller had picked it up from some rich party on exchange basis for much less, but anyway there were some minor repairs and it looked as good as new- something like this in the malls will be priced upwards Rs 1500/- or even more. Prakash came – she saw him park the car through the glass across and started to get goose pimples all over and felt a slight tingle in her pussy, she knew it was starting to swell and may be even leak, this was a new adventure for her, she may not have to do much from a seduction perspective but one thing which made her squirm with pleasure was the looming danger of having sex with him which looked plausible – one she knew Madam back home with all her ailments would not be giving him what he wanted and secondly – Sir, was exercising and was a hit with the ladies which made her sure he was looking for outside 'food' and she knew he will go for her though she was just a maid and later his receptionist cum secretary.

She remembered his handling methods and also knew of his amorous moods –she had seen him browsing all those sex sites – and once she wondered if he would call her to see those stuff along with him, but he maintained discreet distance and never exposed his love for her flesh – which she wasn't sure if he had – she will come to know now.

"Hi – hope you did not have to wait long finished a crucial meeting before coming over. How is life treating – you look as beautiful, Uhmmm- wearing a nice chunni – what are you trying to cover – the kurta is pretty much covering everything?' and he placed his left hand over her right hand on the reverse and she got a jolt –he was so warm. "So what can I do for you Meena –tell me – please?"

She looked into his eyes and hers started to turn moist – she was getting emotional, she knew the money was important but wasn't sure if he will give it without fucking her, and that was a guilt which she had to prepared to live with – can she or will she?

Even before she could complete the thoughts – he once again did something which only confirmed his intentions – he squeezed her hand slightly and then firmly and scratched her palm with his middle finger – she felt erotic for a second and them slowly he released her hand, "Now tell me quick. You look beautiful Meena really beautiful."

"I need money – am in a very bad shape" and she started to show moisture in her eyes.

He held her hand offering her the tissue paper and asked her' How much my dear Meena'

"A lot – but can you give me some thing now to start with – small amount' she pleaded.

"How small – tell me" and he dug into his blazer pocket to pull out his wallet.

"Rs 2000/-" she muttered.

'That is all – take Rs 5,000/- "and he gave her 5 notes of Rs1000/- instantly and thrust them into her hands – she did not know what to do – and stared at him blank faced. "Aah – do not worry, come to the office and will give you a cheque if that helps, okay. Do not worry' matter of fact was his posture.

"Thanks – "she could muster words.

"You look beautiful really, am not joking. How will you repay this money or do we just forget it, am okay" Prakash wanted her hook line and sinker and there was only this much he knew will make the big thing happen.

"In EMIs – slowly will pay you back" she tried to bluff him into come to the point.

"Oh come on – you don't have pay back in cash form – you can always give me what I need, you wanted money here take it but I need something, something which you have and I want – you are beautiful young 28 year old woman, so what if you have children and a husband – you are beautiful and have on you what I want – and I am in dire need of it. It is as much as you need this money, so tell me will you give it to me" he did not mince words but she did not appear to take the meaning so easily – she played with the words.
Like Reply
"No sir- cannot come back to work again, it is not going to be the same lot of humiliation, even cannot come home to work – Madam does not love me anymore" she gulped a few air gallons – this was a fast one she was attempting.

"Are you telling me you have not understood what I want – "and he pulled out his E61i mobile – and went to the Gallery and quickly picked up a image – and opened it and showed it to her, it was her own photo, the focus was on her boobs – cleavage and she was mopping the floor facing the door while he was seated on the sofa. The boobs were ample in display and the cleavage showed right through, gleaming with sweat – "Now you know what I want or should you want to see some more?"

She was stunned, "I never thought..."

"You never imagined me to have such designs on you – come on Meena- you could go around fucking Raaj behind my back and think I will not have any ideas –the day you fucked his friend Avinash at the Rahejas where he was staying – is when I made up my mind to take you wholesome. But I wanted to be sure you needed something from me and then take what I wanted from you. Now can we talk ...BTW, you are welcome to say no and keep the Rs 5000/-. No black mail – I respect you for all your individuality – if you think you cannot give me what I want – let it be so"

"What in me will satisfy you?" and she knew this was a wrong question and she bit her lip. She knew she had walked into the trap.

"Okay – first let me get something to eat and drink - then we wil discuss this – ok. What do you want, I am going for a vegetable croissant with cooled ice tea."

"Anything for me will do" she was shocked.

"Get 2 veg croissants with iced tea, refill one for her" he told the waiter.

"Ok – now – what do I want from you. I want you completely naked in my arms, my hands will go all over you – head to toe and do a lot of digging work around your backside –dig into the lovely sweet smelling ass hole and them drill the nice well maintained fluffy pussy, you will be with me in a 5 star room – where I will switch off the AC for good time to ensure you sweat – glisten in the sweat and after you have drenched yourself - -will lick you all over" he was getting excited.

"Is that enough or you want more graphical details on what I want from you "this time his face contorted and he looked wild.

She was dumb stuck just could not move and in a well cooled AC restaurant – beads of sweat started to appear on her forehead.

She picked up the tissue paper to wipe it off and ran the same all over her forehead and along the neckline and just as she was about to drop it – "Run into the boobs along the cleavage. I know you are equally sweaty there too, my darling Meena. Do not worry – I will not touch till you are willing and remember once you are willing then I will do what I want with you and your body. Ok. Think it through, not much to debate, suggest think it over. Once again – the 5K is yours and don't have to worry about it right now. I will leave now and wait for you to confirm so that I can start the work"

"I am ready – and will cooperate with you. Please make arrangements for the remaining money. I need to pay back Rs 50K." she meekly submitted to the wily demands of the old fox.

"Come this side – we will be to the wall and you can give me some instant pleasure. I just want to feel your nice body – how long one has waited for this lovely encaged creation of a woman – you will be terrific in bed, am sure and remember to shave all parts and wax them accordingly. Go to a beauty parlor and get it done before Saturday, we will be off to Attibelle – to a nice 3 star hotel. I will have you in my arms for 3 full nights and days. Get some good sexy clothes, all sleeveless. Ok" he was getting real horny.

She came and sat next to him, for some time he faked to the people around that he was showing her something on the blackberry and slowly his left hand traveled to her base and lifting her left buttock he inserted the finger between the ass crack and made a popping sound where the stitches gave way and touched her panty clad ass – slowly he manipulated the panty onto the side and inserted his finger along the crack which was completely moist and he kept running it up and down – the tear at the stitch was increasing and she protested, he inserted the finger into her ass hole and slowly the hole penetrated the hairy orifice and got into the smut territory where he found some resistance and let the oil allow the sink to go on which happened – the finger finally was totally in her asshole and he could feel the bung around his fingers- he knew that was to go –when she comes on the next Saturday for the first night with him.

"Have you fucked in your ass ever before? This is a question and do not give me fake responses" he admonished her.

"AAAAHHHHH, please remove the finger – everybody is watching" she wailed.

"There are the only two of us – the attendants will not come this side as they have been told to lay off from here, they know that you will get laid by me. Now tell me, has anyone fucked you in the ass yet or not? "

"Yes – AAAAAAHHHHhhhhhhhhhh, yes – 4-5 times, once with Raaj" she moaned.

He took the finger out with all her muck on it – and lowered her mouth on to his side and smooched her lips and then inserted his tongue into her mouth – before she could think anything else – he removed his lips and inserted the butt finger into her mouth and made her suck it – till it came clean from her mouth.

"You did not like it right? Keep all your holes clean, Get an enema done at the Satya's before getting into my car on Saturday – Ok. All holes to be completely clean and no hair, remember without fail. Let us go now "and he got up –went to the counter – paid the bill and straight walked to his car and waited for her to come and join him.

She took inordinately long time to come and join him up – but he waited. He wanted to finger her pussy this time and was so excited that she was yielding and he could maul her that he did not bother about being in a public place and took his cock out and started to stroke it up and down.

He was just about to jack himself into a nice orgasm when she came and tapped on the window glass- he let the prick be as it is and opened the door for her- she looked fresh –looked had a nice wash in the rest room.

He did not ask her about the tear at the stitch – instead of got out of the compound –after paying the security the parking fees and with his dick still hanging out – which he knew she must have noticed started to go towards KR Puram.

She looked at him – pleading and finally whispered, "I need to go home fast, my salwar in totally torn. Please."

He looked at her and took her hand in his only to place it on his prick and told her "Just bring him off and lick it off your hands and we will go back home – I will take the Ring road on the left and go slowly. Ok"

She was a master at that – playing with pricks – but had never done in these brazen conditions, but now she had no choice – he was giving her no choice.

She slouched in the seat to get better access and slowly started to jack him off, "How many times have washed his underwear at his house with his cum stains and now am holding the prick in my hand, am really on Cloud 9, this man will slowly be my slave. " her mind was doing all the right things and slowly she undid the zipper a bit more –only to caress his scrotum and took the sack in her palm and slowly applied pressure from both the side to get him to ejaculate fast and faster.

He looked at her and took his hand to her mouth and inserted his fingers and oiling them with her saliva applied the two to his balls and – told her to repeat the same with her fingers. She copiously released saliva on her fingers and applied them onto his balls and his prick and before they reached Kasturi Nagar – he came in spurts and she caught it in her palm and with her other palm rubbed it into a pool of sperm puddle – and right there before his eyes slowly licked it off and drank the gooey liquid in multiple loops.

"Zip me up and there you see the board "Anusuya Bleach" they are an excellent beauty parlour in this area and do good working on waxing and bleaching. Get yourself done up by them and you do not have to pay anything. Will drop you by and go and meet them to fix an appointment right away. Call me on Friday and will let you know where and at what time to meet me – most likely 4 pm near the KR Puram station – just be on the left hand side corner "he stopped for her to get off.

"I will come later – just drop me near my home" she pleaded.

He had for a moment forgotten the tearing of the rear that he had committed on her – and immediately realizing his folly moved on and wanted to fondle her lovely boobs but much against his wishes could not do – because it was dense on the road and this was his area and one did not want embarrassment.

He reached Kulappa circle where he dropped her off and moved on to his house.

He was feeling very horny and wanted quick relief, reached home and rushed to his room and quickly undressed to go to the bathroom – switched the geyser and waited for a while to pick up the telephone shower and after making sure that the water was sub optimally hot – ran it around his tip and close to the groin and finally aimed the piercing water on his balls and with his fantasy now only around the wonder pussy and his favorite harlot Meena – he shagged luxuriously to his heart's content.

The man was preparing himself to the upcoming Saturday when he would rip her cunt and ass with his prick.
Like Reply
He was keen to make her his slut – and the irony was that the pussy was aiming to make him her slave soon. The battle lines were drawn and Saturday was going to be an eventful start to another battle of sexual celebration between two who have taken to infidelity without remorse.

She reached home – Dinesh her husband was waiting at the door wearing a dirty looking lungi with a torn vest having holes all over and the Cross flung over his shoulder tied to a brass chain.

She never understood why he became a Christian and converted her to the religion in which he himself had little faith or interest. She bent her knees near the entrance where he stood oblivious to her and under his arm slipped into the living room, she had to quickly change – the tear was becoming too irritating.

Once inside the safe confines of her bedroom, she stripped completely naked and switched the fan to full speed and took out the nice dildo which she had bought recently from Sangita – her colleague in her earlier jobs who was still working – fucking her way up the ladder and all the hanging 'poles'. Sangita had a full set of all these accessories and did not mind parting with this one nice round dick shaped rubber module – she had used it enough – more than 100 times on her pussy, ass and also at time shoved it into the ass of her paramours including her boss Shivetia.

Shivetia was a Marwari running a transport company serving the IT world with his old archaic Tata Sumo fleet for call center employee ferrying. He had made lot of money – most of the business came not because of his service or vehicle upkeep (which actual terms was pathetic) but because of the women he supplied to the Transport departments in these companies where lecherous and pot bellied managers loved to rub their hands and dicks over the sexy lovely nubile pussies he supplied and one of them – rather the most popular was Sangita.

Meena in her nightie went to kitchen and heated 4 spoons of olive oil and placed it onto a nice stone crucible and picking it up went back to the bedroom.

Removing the only cloth on her the nightie, she lay on the bed, spread-eagled bent her knees in a slanting position and dipped the dildo into the hot olive oil crucible next to her and touched her clit head. 'Aaaaaaaaahhhhh' she moaned, and slowly ran it only in and around the hood, she refused to tempt her pussy hole yet, she wished and made the hole wait for the eventual sink in of the prick.

The oil effect on the clit hood was awesome and soon the tip grew and grew and started to glisten in the glow of the evening light coming through the window sill, Meena rubbed the dildo more and more on the tip and soon she realized her cunt was ready to take this monster in, the pussy was leaking, juice had got built in and the hole was slush with the viscous liquid.

She slowly took the dildo to the tip of the hole and pushed the prick in, slow, slow, slowly, slow and inched the bugger into her cunt and soon it was deeply embedded, she had finally managed to eat and swallow the entire dragon of a cock, which rested safely and peacefully in her pussy.

She began to pull it out and ship it in and realized that the dildo was lacking the right smoothness, she dipped her finger into the crucible and ran the oil over the prick copiously and shoved it back into her cunt and it was excruciatingly sexy pain all over the side walls when the prick went in and came out, she knew the inevitable was round the corner and soon she came, in spurts and volcanically.

The ass reaming was constantly on her mind – the afternoon tear of the salwar and the hole in the panty was still reeling through her and she finally took the prick out of her cunt and placed it at the entrance of her asshole, the rosebud was of brownish color today and she knew it was going to take a long time for her dildo to really park conveniently inside the hole, it was tight and the sphincter muscles were very rigid, but she wanted to try it – she knew this trial was important, he would be tearing this hole with no remorse, men loved to fuck women in the ass and they enjoy the vicarious pleasure of screwing a dame in her base more than the pussy.

She knew the majority of the drilling and plumbing will be in the rear hole. She pushed copious amounts of olive oil into her asshole lubricating it amply and inserted her finger which got resistance at the entrance but slowly moved in and finally was completely nested in the space inside, she went ahead with the middle finger this time and slowly three fingers went completely inside the hole – thanks to the olive oil and its effects.

Slowly she moved the dildo into its place started to shove it into the asshole by replacing a part of the entry load with the forefinger coming out first and then more of the load seeking space replacing the middle finger and finally the dildo was half inside – she applied the remaining olive oil to the protruding dildo and slowly moved it in and in 65 seconds of trial and genuine effort, she managed the prick to get completely lodged in her asshole.

She could sense the excretion remains inside getting meshed with the oil and most likely will be clung on the dilido when she pulls it out, meaning she will have to thoroughly get a round of enema done on Saturday before joining Prakash, she wanted to be sure there were no issues with her body holes for the ensuing bed games with him, she wanted to please him completely.

The anus pricking by the dildo was an awesome experience and she experience renewed pleasure and did not take much time to come this time. She removed the prick slowly with ease and saw the yellow brown muck on the tip of the dildo- she was tempted to take a swipe at it on her nose- she wanted to smell it – she felt prude not to do it –but finally the slut in her made her do the smut work and she ran her lips on the sides and the tip to the nose – she was invigorated with the raw pungent smell – mix of the bung and the olive oil, she felt a pleasure shiver –what if Prakash was to taste this – her bung on that day, she was horny again...but this time there was some noise outside and she knew Dinesh was getting into some brawl with the fellow passersby on the road – she slowly got up from the bed and went into her bathroom to clean up.

Completely naked – she was cleaning herself when her cell rang, she wondered who this could be and came back into the room to pick up the phone – it was Prakash. "Uhmmmmm – how is it going, had a bath or going for a bath – stitched the churidhar? What are you doing now? I am in the office and m y hand is on your friend – he is thinking of you, and trying to cool him down but he wants to breathe and come out of my trouser. Only if you were here – you could sat opposite and used your nice toes to massage him and he would have spilled the copious output on your nice sexy feet. Tell me what are you up to? "

"I am in the bathroom, washing myself––"

"Aaaaah, that means you must be nude – no clothes on you. Uhmmmm––– do this for me – press your boobs hard and lick them from the top, I must hear the licking sound" he was a lecher.

She tried it with the phone in her hand and it went fine – the right boob was easy to reach and she licked and made smacking sound with her mouth.

"Good – now finger your pussy – and suck the finger – clean it off your juices" he commanded.

She obeyed him, she shoved her middle finger up her pussy, it went in easily – magic formula Olive oil was still working, the finger just slid into her pussy- gaping hole already made by the dildo, so this was easy, she inserted the other finger into her asshole at the same time and brought both out at the same time to lick them off the copious juices.

"Good – am sure you must reamed the ass as well – and AAAAAAAHHHH am coming " and he jacked himself at the other end. "Okay – will call you later – there is a visitor waiting outside" and he disconnected.

Meena was still reaming herself oblivious to the disconnection – slowly she came out of the reverie and made her way back to the bathroom and washed herself thoroughly – she had to get into the kitchen, kids will be coming soon. That night how she wished if Dinesh could get his prick up – but the man was not bothered – he had long given up any such desires, he was albeit happy doing all chores without a fuss than go around chasing the hole below the navel.

Next day – she finished all work at home and reached the desired place for the waxing and other things as instructed by Prakash, the lady there Reena Jalan looked like a witch – hair flung all over and the looks were more of a weird lizard than of a beautician, she looked at Meena top down – and quizzed her lot of things and asked her to go to the cubicle #3.

She was asked by the attendant to strip completely and lie on the bed – rubber sheeted of course. The treatment started – they began with her legs, feet, stomach, upper torso – breasts and arm pits where they spent most time, later she came to know that they do some treatment there to kill the sweat germs which get most of the entertainment in the hollow confines out there, she found it amazing how they waxed the hair out of the hollows and later turned her on her tummy to take care of her back and once they were done with all these areas – the focus shifted to the private parts, cunt and ass hole.

She was given a local anesthetic, and her pussy and the ass was completely waxed – hair removed and creamed properly. Finally she was allowed to dress up and move and she glanced into the mirror –it was a shock for her, the person on the other side was somebody else, she looked radiating sex and erotic warmth. The lady in charge could not help admire the new look Meena and even licked her lips at one stage. She gave Meena the bill and told her to keep the copy, it will be paid up by Prakash.

"So you will be entertaining Prakash – good, he loves women and knows how to convert donkeys into Cinderella, you look like getting a long deal with him, what 3 night game, uhmmmm. Good enjoy."
Like Reply
Meena was shocked but refrained from making any comments and left the place with no more nonsense. She was worried about Dinesh – he will sense something, how to make him ignore her, she decided to keep the dupatta over her forehead at all times while at home, she can always say – she has taken a hair treatment. Her mother though – will not agree to the logic, anyway she was a lesser problem and yes –how does she manage the children on this score?

It was 9 am early morning Saturday, and Prakash had not called. He was supposed to pay her some money, she needed the dough to clear an immediate pending amount to be given to he Chit Fund guy –Rupesh. He had been after Meena for long, asking her to part with her pussy and he write this amount off but she suspected him to be a drug addict and having some venereal diseases, did not want any mess up so decided to pay up and move on, sleeping with Prakash was safe.

She called him 5-6 times but he did not pick up the phone. She started to get worried. She called the office but was told by the reception that he had not yet come and was on leave today. She knew he was on leave today after all – he was supposed to spending the leave on her fucking her in some nice hotel in the outskirts of Bangalore.

Her cunt started to spasm and twitch in that anticipation, she was feeling like a bitch in the heat – all those ministrations the other day and the subsequent treatment at the Beauty parlor had left Meena panting for sex. She needed it more than Prakash and could not afford to turn to anybody else at this point of time since she had committed the body this time to Prakash.

As she was waiting Dinesh came in and gave her dirty looks, "Who gave you money for all this makeup you bitch?" and started to reach her hair and drag her – but she slapped him hard and he was on the floor.

She knew how to treat him. "I will take care of you – bitch, this must be some yaar(boyfriend) of yours who is funding all your nefarious activities. I will take care, wait for a few days –will get all info on you and then give the final push. You bitch" he was on a rampage. She just ignored him and was waiting for the call. At around 12 noon – there was a message to her from an unknown #. It said "Do not wait – proceed" she did not understand, what it meant. Another message came, "Whitefield Honda."

She called up these #s but nobody was picking up the calls. She just ignored them and sat tight and started to change into her household clothes and started to prepare lunch, her mother was surprised, "You told me you are traveling to yor friend's wedding in Coorg, how come you are still here?"

She did not reply and just got onto the chores. She had half finished the work – when the cell rang, it was Prakash.

"Hey Meena, sorry, come straight to Maratahalli, take an auto and be there in next 1 hour, will wait for you near the other side of the underpass. "

She kept the phone and asked her mom to take over the work, explained the situation and got dressed quickly. She was worried about Dinesh –he may just follow her and she had to make sure not to leave leads on him.

She came out and did not see him in the surroundings, but far off at the local water faucet – saw his bike.

She was happy. He must be in the garage there, sometimes he would repair vehicles there.

She quickly ran the other way and found an auto- and asked him to take her to Maratahalli.

Once reaching there – it was another ordeal – the man wasn't there.

She waited in the smoldering heat for more than an hour before he arrived in a green colored hired car and asked her to bounce in and the vehicle zoomed towards Hosur.

The driver looked familiar to her from the back but she did not bother to check it out, this was least of her issues (is what she thought) and turned towards her man – he was dressed in a nice Bermuda half trouser and a polka dotted T shirt and was scented all over, his crotch looked well protected and seemingly he was not planning any adventure on the road. He maintained the normal distance and both sat okay till some time when he looked at her neck and grimaced, "Where is the Mangalsutra, that is extremely important. "

"I have it in the bag – it is in the dickey" she confessed and looked at him sheepishly.

"Ok – for every mistake you make there will be a punishment. And to start with this one, remove your bra and give it to me – right here. " he looked at her demeaning.

"No- Sirrrr, please I will do all that you want when we reach the Hotel but not here, please my Lord. Please – not in the open."

"Ok – but make sure you are not going to make any more mistakes – Ananth, drive past Silk Board and stop near the Petrol Bunk, there is an ATM there" and they carried on.

Upon reaching the hotel, the reception was a dumb looking shack, the hotel was a famous joint in the 90s but today looked like as if someone had ransacked it for keeps, it did not have the flavor anymore and gave a very dreary picture, the manager came to allot the room, looked at Meena and Prakash and was sure these could not man and wife but it did not make any difference to him, he gave them the keys for the suite which our man had booked and the Bell boy picked up the 2 bags to the lift and off hey were to the 2nd floor facing the swimming pool.

He asked her if she needed to do anything – freshen up or something like that and yes she had to – she quickly took her sanity bag and scooped off to the toilet. He opened his laptop bag and got the piece out, connected the USB Mass drive and soon powered on Power DVD and started a Silvia Saint hardcore movie – where she is seducing a hunk in the hotel lobby. Lying on the sofa wearing a nice black lingerie with a gown over it – same colour which came to her knees barely covering the crotch and seducing the hunk all over and not allowing him to touch her but then he pleading asking her to show him her boob, she telling him 'No" multiple times but then finally telling him only once.

He wanting to kiss it – and she once again refusing it, and finally relenting asking him to just smooch – but only once and finally he having his way with the upper body – licking her lips eating her at her mouth and the oral cavity and massacring her boobs descended on her flat tummy – what an art of sculpture is Silvia Saint, well textured, waxed body, he goes to her pussy and tries to part the panty to one side and take a lick but she disallows him, pulls him by the hair and admonishes him, she tells him – it is not to her taste.

He looks sad and forlorn like a puppy scolded, and there she again takes his head in her hand and pushes into the pussy area and parts the panty with the other hand and tells him, "Eat my pussy – hard and completely" and just when this started Meena came out of the bathroom and was stunned to see the scenes and stood stunned, he took her by the hand and made her sit next to him, squeezed her inside the huge sofa, and lo behold she had dressed herself in a similar looking black gown and was wearing a black bra inside. "Have you seen such things before" he asked her.

"No – never" she replied.

"Watch this –and you will watch a lot more in these 3 days and learn how to satisfy yourself and your lover with the tricks you pick up from these sexy – excellent porn stars. She is an extremely beautiful woman but has no issues in taking a hard cock anywhere in her body and having more than one man or woman with her in the bed. She must have fucked more than 500 men and women till now in life. Her name is Silvia Saint – she is from East Europe" he was reeling out stats about the porn star while slowly the act was beginning to unfold this end; his big burly left hand had encircled the local south Indian dusky beauty around her waist. "Have your lovers tasted your pussy, sucked it their and your heart's content?"

She blushed and did not deem fit to reply.

His hand was not at one place, it started to travel and reached her armpits, the dress an extremely sexy thin cloth gown, see through complete transparent meant for such audiences and moments only, she knew by the end of the evening or night, the dress will lose its relevance and may just find its way to the dust bin in the corner. He groped for her armpits and finally reached the cavity – he loved the silkiness of the clean shaven hollow skin, the folds were extremely soft in his fingers and removed them once a while to smell and suck on the fragrance of her sexy armpit while they were still at watching Silvia and her amorous sexual pussy suck going on, the guy was still in his black trousers and now he moved away from the pussy and kissed her high heels, and licked her stockings and got back to the heels and removed the sandals from both her dainty feet, next he folded the stockings downward and removed each off from her sexy legs – she looked a masterpiece.

And here live, Prakash had managed with the help of the visuals in front to get the aphrodisiac effect on Meena, the sleeves came off on both the sides and she was now with the gown barely covering the bra, and he was having both his hands on either of the armpits and freely exchanging the aroma and the secretions and the plush sexy skil folds with his hands while aching the aching Silvia was providing the stud between his legs – who was still glued to her pussy folds.

God knows what was the material but the panty had stretched onto her thighs on one side completely and he had complete unrestricted access to her cunt. He looked around and found a cushion on the other sofa across promptly pulled it only to place it below her ass and took a long swipe of her ass hole with the tongue – he was moving to the new hole, he wanted to taste the slut's asshole.

Meena was moaning from both that she had to see as a visual and with the sexy ministrations her man was making her mad.
Like Reply
It was evident that before the visual came to its logical conclusion, Prakash would have sunk his dick into her pussy and she would lost her pussy for the first time right before lunch on the day 1 of the program to her new lover –who was till the other day a man of high regard and respect who she would feel a father figure.

He turned around and lifted the lithe 50 kg Meena onto his lap and turned her to the side where the movie was going on and held her by the boobs through the bra, he kept kneading them and squeezing them and here and there licked her in the armpits lavishly.

Her armpits tasted like heaven to him and it was so obvious that this was possible only because of the repeated visits she had made to the beauty parlor. The whole plan was to get her become the slut which she was capable of becoming and this was just the start, she would be his gateway to all kinds of success at business, he would use her where she would have not even thought as a venture of interest prior to this hiatus with him at the hotel in Attibelle Bangalore – a few miles from Hosur Tamil Nadu.

The moans became louder and this only emboldened him to sneak a hand between her thighs and slowly remove the panty, he used a nice set of scissors to cut the panty on both the sides and rested his arms on her shoulders to make her smell her own panty – it was grime and smut, she had not changed the panty in the dress overhaul – it wasn't dirty but was all muck – tasteful muck. He tucked the panty in his mouth – very small flimsy piece and after a couple of sucks –chewed and threw it out.

The wait was becoming too impatient and he quickly lifted her onto the bed and laid her on the back and rolled the gown up on to her torso – quickly snapped the bra hooks and it can came off without trouble, she was nude in front of him, first time Meena was totally nude and willing to get fucked by him, her mouth opened to smile and her nice set of teeth only made the erotic feeling rise between his legs, he opened the zip on his fly and got the underwear and the bermuda out of the way, he exhibited a bulbous ball just above his prick on the pubic zone, it was some kind of a cyst and he was living with it for some time now, slowly he removed his T shirt and soon he was as naked as a new born, and slowly eased himself into a position at the foot of the bed and coolly parted her legs to get a glimpse at her lovely pussy, it was desirable, the parlor had done a neat job.

She looked to be having a radiating pussy and he slowly parted the lips, the labia opened up and he inserted his fingers and tried to find some resistance which was not there, soon the finger became fingers and she started to moan loudly – he got onto the bed and laid in parallel and to assist his own satisfaction, lifted her left hand and placed it on his shaft, she withdrew it first but slowly took it and started to jack him off – "Start licking it like a lollypop" he commanded.

The conquest was complete and he was now going to bust her soon – it was an achievement of sorts- he had been planning this for quite some time now – more than 3 years and finally the slut was ensnared. He sniffed at the cunt and slowly parted the lips further to take a look at the opening and inserted his tongue tip and it tasted really good, better than some of the 5 star whores he had enjoyed on one of his trips to Mumbai, he shelled out nearly 25K for 2 hours – and they were good but expensive. Here this pussy was his for 3 days and he was going to fuck ream and suck the slut all through.

He sucked at the clit and saw her pussy oozing oozing and oozing juices, but he did not lick it clear, he looked up into her eyes – she looked devastatingly sexy and beautiful, ooh – he wanted her so much and here she was with him in a bed together, he asked her to lick his cock, she looked into his eyes, smiled and her teeth gleamed, well brushed and maintained like the rest of her body, her teeth sank into his prick, she took inch by inch and licked the side layer, the tip and finally the tongue reached the scrotum, neatly shaved, holding the prick with one hand she licked on the balls one after the other and he just kept watching her- this was an incredible sight for the man to see it for himself- one getting his under parts licked with so much gusto, he reached out for her face and pulled her only to engulf her mouth with his and kissed and let his tongue sink into hers and the two lovers sucked each other tongues and exchanged saliva for nearly 4 minutes, finally he let her off.

She looked completely ravished, but the heat in her was evident and without any invitation, she caught him this time and dug her nails on his back and sunk her teeth into his chest and slowly lifted herself to catch his mouth with her tongue and kissed him and sucked his tongue feverishly for quite a while, Meena looked at him and a slow smile spread across her pretty face.

Gently, her hand slid up his hard, smooth, hairless torso, tracing the contours of his muscles and she bent her head forward and slowly wound her tongue around one nipple.

Prakash chuckled softly. Her hand crawled down his belly to his crotch and her fingers closed around the thick length of his penis.

"I want you," she murmured teeth gleaming milky white, she looked ready for the fuck of her lifetime from a man who she considered her mentor, father figure at one time, now will be her lover.

Prakash's hands slid under her shoulders and she shivered when he cupped her breasts.

They were already turgid with excitement, the nipples stiff, the dark aureoles puckered. He squeezed both breasts and Meena moaned and he sucked on one nipple, then the other.

Releasing soon, she moved her lips and tongue across his chest from one to the other nipple and then dragged her tongue downward, over his rock-hard belly. Her fingers worked his penis tenderly.

Kneeling before the ex boss, she moaned softly and dragged her tongue through his navel.

He was a handsome, sexy man, tall and lean with a V-shaped torso, hairless and muscular.

Groaning, Meena caressed his cock and, dipping her head, dragged her tongue down the length of his shaft. Her hands slid up under her breasts and she lifted them erotically.

Rising slightly, she took his cock between her breasts, kissing and licking his belly sensuously. He groaned at the soft warmth of her breast-sheath. He could feel her hard nipples raking his shaft. He pushed her head down. Slowly lifting his cock, jerking it tenderly, deftly, she slipped back the foreskin, opened her mouth and swirled her tongue over his cock-head.

Prakash gasped softly, and his belly rippled inward.

"Ohhhhhh yes!"

Meena moaned deep in her throat and her lips slid forward and encased his Cock-head.

Prakash grunted and pushed his hips forward. His cock quivered, thickened, lengthened, and hardened. Meena sucked his cock in rising excitement.

It was now almost ten inches long and two inches thick., much bigger than all the lovers she had taken till date, she longed for it in her cunt. Her body rippled with desire.

Her tongue ran around the cock-head, swirled over the knob, toyed with the long slit in its peak, her teeth scraped his shaft gently.

Holding his cock and jerking it, she sucked harder, her head rocking back and forth between his thighs. Her mouth was moist and warm and Prakash gasped in pleasure at the insistent pressure.

"Ohhhh fuck yes! Suck it! Suck my cock, bitch! C'mon ... yeh ... suck it, Bitch ... sucks my cock! C'mon, whore, do it!" he gasped, holding her head and moving it back and forth to suit his pleasure while he pumped his hips.

"Yes ... c'mon ... suck it ...," he groaned softly.

She pursued her lips on the cock-head, rippling her tongue against the gap near the top of the cock, trying to pry it open. His cock throbbed and grew rock-hard under her lips and sputtered beads of pre-cum gunk. She moved her head back a little and lasciviously caught the dewdrops of his juices on the tip of her tongue and slowly swallowed them. It was an intensely erotic action and his pulse raced.

She kissed his cock-head again and now slowly parted her lips and slid them down about it, engulfing it in the wonderfully moist warmth of her mouth. Prakash moaned softly.

Her tongue pirouetted and swirled on his cock-head voluptuously. Slowly, she took more of his cock in her mouth and began to suck it, at first with a gentle pressure, using her tongue to lap at it.

She fisted his cock simultaneously and gradually began to suck harder, moving her head back and forth and up and down, jerking his cock in her fingers.

Faster and faster she went, and he groaned, his head falling forward, watching her, deeply aroused by the sight. His hips bucked at her face and he put a hand on her head and moved it up and down and round and round to suit his pleasure.

His loins blazing with lust-heat, Prakash gasped, fucking her mouth eagerly.

She stopped and lifted her breasts and squeezed them in a tight sheath around his tumescence. She masturbated his cock in her cleavage, her head bent, and her long, sharp tongue flickering at his cock-head as it slid up out of her breast-sheath. Her hard nipples scraped on his shaft.

He felt wonderful, as if he could go on forever, his cock rampant, his balls surging with copious loads of cum. She straddled his legs, her knees outside his thighs, and his cock in her hand and guided it to her cunt.

Slowly, she squeezed the cock-head into her cunt. The hotel room was the witness to this wonderful spectacle where Prakash finally was going to pierce the hole he had been longing for ages – his lovely maid and erstwhile receptionist Meena.
Like Reply
He groaned at the sharp heat of it and flexed his buttocks, thrusting his hips up. His lance ran into her damp slit like a hot knife into butter. She gasped, her hands on his shoulders, her head arching back, her breasts thrust out.

He bent his head and sucked on them sharply by turn and heard her loud moan. Her hips sank with his and his cock was embedded deep in her flesh.

He caressed her buttocks and back. She held her face in his hands and kissed him deeply, her tongue thrust deep into his mouth. He squeezed her breasts.

Her hips began to writhe on his lap, grinding round and round, mashing her cunt-flesh with his enormous pestle. She arched her head from his and moaned thickly.

He leaned forward and sucked gently on her out thrust breasts, making her gasp when he tugged at her rigid nipples with his teeth.

"Ohhhh ... yes ... yes ... Ohhh god yes ... your cock's so good in.. mmmm ... so hot ... so hard ... c'mon ... fuck my cunt lover ... fuck it nice and slow ... mmmm yes ... ohhhh yes that's it mmmm yeh ... Ohhh god yes ..."

She began to move on his lap, rocking up and down and back and forth, her clonic cunt slithering up and down the length of his shaft.

He moved steadily with her, his hips rising and falling, his cock going in and out of her cunt. He fingered her buttocks open and pressed his fingertip to her anus.

She gasped and writhed. The swing rocked and jerked with their actions. Faster and faster she went, bucking and jerking, her head flung back, her mouth open, her breasts bouncing, the gold necklace tossing on her dusky flesh.

"Take it ... yes ... take it bitch ... take my cock ... take it, you whore ... c'mon slut ... Ohh yeh ... yes ... ahh yeh ... yes.. god you're so tight bitch!"

Gasping and moaning, she lifted herself off his cock and turned around with her back to him and impaled herself quickly on his upright penis again. Now her legs were outside his, her hands on his knees. Her shoulders stooped as she leaned forward and began to move faster and faster, bucking and jerking like a madmen on his penis.

There were sexy hollows in her shoulders. Her face was upturned, her mouth open, her belly drawn in, her eyes hooded, her cries sharp and staccato, mingling with his grunts and gasps.

He bent his head and watched her cunt rise and falls on his penis, transfixed and aroused by the sight. Her breasts jumped and bounced as they moved and she squeezed them in excitement. He spliced her buttocks open and pressed his thumb to her asshole.

Her cunt spasms on his cock and she began to orgasm, her cunt biting down hard on his cock. He groaned and reared up into her and she cried out.

He held her hips and jerked her down savagely on his cock several times till he could hold back no more. With a shuddering groan, he came, and felt the welcome surge of heat as his cock spurted hot into her slit.

She whimpered in joy.

It wa a matter of time and in 30 minutes Prakash at his age in his mid 40s was ready again, the randy bitch had turned into a volcano of desire for him, she was an incredible satiating aphrodisiac and he was in no mood to let go his want to cling to her body just yet.

He continued to probe her asshole and soon – his dick was once again up and it slowly found itself nested back in her pussy.

He paused with his cock inside her cunt, catching his breath, trying to control himself. The sensation was incredible. Her cunt convulsed frantically on the sheath and his cock throbbed and pulsed angrily in its confines.

Moaning his excitement, he began to swing his hips in tight circles, grinding his cock around deep in her slit. She gasped as he found her innermost recesses.

"Oh god yes ... fuck me ... fuck me ... fuck me hard!" Meena begged.

Wild with desire and lust, he began to ram-fuck her cunt jerking and slamming his hips back and forth, reaming and jamming his cock into her, holding the swing steady with his strong hands.

His arms tensed with the strain and his shoulders bowed. He flung his head back and moved faster still.

Her body jerked and lurched under his thrusts, her breasts jigging and swinging back and forth, back and forth.

Faster and faster he went, his buttocks flexing and undulating, his hips swinging back and forth like a trip hammer at top speed, his cock appearing and disappearing between the twin orbs of her buttocks. Her cries were sharp and loud and lewd.

"Take it ... take it ... take it whore ... take it cunt take my cock oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck yes ... take it bitch ... Ohhhh uhhh ohhh uhhh ohhh fuck oh fuck oh fuck yes! Take it, whore, take it! Take it!" he said.

She came yet again and, unbelievably, he found himself on the verge, brink of another orgasm himself.

He thrust into her hard again and again, ramming deep into her.

Her breasts jiggled heavily with his thrusts.

Again and again he slammed into her and then let himself go with a juddering cry, swinging his hips savagely, making her scream thinly as his penis spiral into her.

Her cry turned into a joyous whimper when she felt his cock quiver inside her and spit its load in stinging jets.

Gasping and panting, his cock still hard and buried in her flesh, he bent over her and kissed the nape of her neck. Their bodies were filmed with sweat now. He squeezed her breasts and she moaned.

The thin gown was still on her body, nothing more than a wet thin encasing cloth around her waist, it had lost its entire relevance as a gown, and slowly Prakash used the scissor to cut it out away from her body and kissed and licked the pungent aroma and sweat from the place which hosted the rumpled gown till now.

He was in the ninth heaven, she was his for keeps and slowly he slumped on her tummy and was soon snoring in the cool confines of the hotel room AC this was quite a bit of exertion for the middle aged man.

-
Like Reply
Meena - Saga of Tumultuous Sex Ch. 03b

Meena had a definitive plan in mind to quickly visit her mom at the hospital and return the same night, she was near to the clinic when she got a call and it was her sister, "Meena – don't worry, Ma is fine we are taking her back home. You can carry on with your work, take care" for Meena this was great news – she wanted to finish off the ass job with Prakash, her ass was yet tingling with the penetration of all edibles provided by Prakash and she knew it would be a different taste for him when he would slide again to lick the bung hope upon her return.

It was premature to guess but she knew he would thoroughly lick her and tongue fuck her there before buggering the precious hole, he treasured the ass of woman like most virile men do – men who have hard dicks are not happy with the pussy alone, they love reaming their women and it is plural because wives rarely give in to these demands – they may do it with another man but not with their own husbands, for instance Meena was yet to allow Robert in her ass.

She was back in the hotel in a dishelmed state and rushed to the room and knocked and knocked and knocked, she was confused why was he not opening up and then she saw him coming out of the lift towards the room, elegant and sound wearing nice shorts and a white T shirt. He looked great- with his hair swinging and tied behind, she did not notice it earlier that he was sporting pretty long hair though he was losing his hairline in the forehead area.

He took her in his arms – 'Come pretty fast, was wondering which slut movie to watch for the night. Thank you very much' she could feel his hard on, it was pressing against her tummy easy and hard.

They went inside and he noticed that she was wearing a sexy sari and he could not take his eyes off his secretary, she was now in a different dress. The floor and bed was still wet and moist with her sweat and their fuck. He lay with his hips at the edge, his feet on the floor, his penis thrust proudly upward through his shorts.

Meena moaned and, dropping to her knees, caressed his cock wantonly and quickly removed his shorts, he was not wearing underwear and started with fondling the prick and jerking the shaft in her fingers.

Bending her head, she licked and sucked the protruding cock-head.

Prakash groaned; it felt wonderful.

Opening her mouth wide, she sucked on his cock-head gently, running her tongue cunningly around the gorged, thick, slimy knob. Lifting her eyes, watching his face, opening her mouth wide, she licked his cock-head lasciviously, lapping delicately at the beads of pre-cum gunk that oozed from the long slit in the tip.

"Oh fuck yes; you are full of energy, where did you go, to get on to some aphrodisiac!" Prakash groaned, his head bent, watching her, as aroused by the sight of her sucking his cock as the actual fellatio. "C'mon! Suck it!"

Meena smiled, her sexy fingers twinkling on his cock-shaft. She licked the sheath wantonly, and then sucked his cock-head again till he stopped her. She rose to her feet, gorgeous, alluring, her body glistening with sweat, glittering with the wet like adornment of sweat gunk on her face and breasts. She straddled his hips, her feet on the floor, and legs astride the bed over his groin. The long slits on the inside legs of her transparent sari and petticoat parted, exposing her naked, wet cunt and buttocks, in her slit. She took his cock in one hand, pulled the petticoat slightly to one side and slowly lowered her cunt to his cock. Her cunt-lips brushed his cock-head. She moved his cock back and forth and round and round gently, smiling wantonly down at him, her eyes glittering as she stimulated her clitoris and slit with his prick and glands. He could feel the wet heat of her cunt on his cock-head.

"C'mon! Sit on my dick my slut – you are ready for my best friend Shuja we will have him visiting us tomorrow, fuck him and will make you real rich, he is my biggest customer and friend, you know him, he has his eyes on you every time he came to our office, same guy, young stud and virile, you will love his prick!" he grunted.

Meena hissed in pleasure, she secretly had been fantasizing about Shuja for quite a while and yes she also wanted him badly and this was a shot in her cunt kind of a news for her and she bit her lower lip. Slowly, she eased her cunt down onto his cock. The thick cock-head popped into her cunt and she gasped softly, gritting her teeth, sucking in her breath, arching her head. Her mouth opened, and her tongue ran sensuously across her upper lip. Holding his shaft in one hand, keeping the petticoat lifted clear with the other, she began to swirl her hips in slow, wide arcs, snapping them sharply as she brought them around. His cock-head churned her molten cunt-flesh, mashing her quivering clitoris.

"Oh Meena darling yes!" she gasped, chewing her lower lip again.

Her hands slid away from his cock and the petticoat and moved erotically up her body, caressing her crotch, then her belly, rising under her sexy fake necklace to her breasts, lifting and squeezing them in her excitement. Her head turned to one side, a mask of pleasure. Prakash watched her, transfixed. Now it seemed to him and he wanted to confess that she was the sexiest woman he had ever fucked.

She hissed in pleasure, and her hands moved higher, over her neck and face and then she lifted her arms high, her hands linked behind her head and tilted her face up. Her legs spread wide, her knees deeply bent, she ground her hips round and round, moving faster and faster, gasping and moaning, her elbows pushed up and out.

Her breasts wobbled and jiggled as she moved and he slid his hands up her body and squeezed them, making her groan loudly. Again and again her wicked tongue arched over her upper lip in a curiously wanton action that aroused him intensely. Now she slid her hands down to her buttocks and under them, pulling the curved lobes open, her fingertips reached beneath for his shaft, teasing it gently.

"Ohhh yes, Meena darling ... ohhh that's so good, lover! Fuck ... yes oh fuck yes! That's it ... mm; c'mon ... squeeze my tits, Prakash! Squeeze them hard! Ohhh yes ... that's it!"

Biting her lower lip, she leaned forward from the waist, her hands on the insides of her thighs and, gradually, began lowering her cunt onto the cock. She gasped and winced as the first and last bit into her cunt-flesh. Slowing, she moaned, her nostrils flared, her eyes bright and sharp with lust.

"Slowly," she gasped. "I want to feel every inch of it going in ... mm, yes ... that's it ... ohhh yes ... oh god that's so good ... fuck, your cock's so big!"

Prakash fought to contain himself as her taut, fiery cunt slid down on his armored penis, engulfing him in her volcanic flesh. Lower and lower her cunt sank, taking his cock deeper and deeper into her flesh. She gasped and moaned and groaned loud obscenities as the prick crushed her wet cunt-flesh. The petticoat down her crotch glittered against the black cock, an intensely sexy sight set against the wet black curls of her pubic hair and the soft brightness of her cunt-flesh. At last she had him entirely inside her, her buttocks on his thighs, his balls pressed to her cunt-lips. She whimpered and rocked forward, her hands on his deep chest. Her head tilted to one side, she looked at him with glittering eyes.

"Fuck me slowly," she whispered, and bending over, kissed him lasciviously, slipping her tongue erotically in and out of his mouth, tonguing his nipples.

He squeezed her breasts and slid his hands up and down her sweating back, fingering her anus. He had no doubt that she would like being fucked in the ass, and he intended to do it. As she rose, he squeezed her breasts together and sucked on them simultaneously, whipping her rigid nipples with his tongue, scraping his teeth over the hard points. Meena shuddered, gasping in joy. Her necklaces rasped between their bodies. Their hips ground together, undulating and rocking and swaying. Meena arched her head and gasped. Her face was suffused with pleasure: Her eyes were half-closed, her mouth open in an erotic O, her nostrils flared. The little nose-stud winked in her left nostril.

"Oh god yes ... ohhhhhh uhhh yes!" she moaned.

Slowly, she straightened above him, gasping and panting heavily, the thick, armor-clad cock ground in her sodden, steaming cunt and with a deep shudder, she began to move slowly, lifting her hips sliding her cunt up the length of his reinforced erection. As the hard knobs and spikes scraped out of her flesh, she gasped thickly, chewing her lower lip in tension. Higher and higher she lifted her cunt, till the sheath was out of her flesh and only the cock-head was between her cunt-lips. Then, with a sobbing gasp, she sank her hips again, her buttocks unlading. Simultaneously, Prakash arched his hips in unison, to meet hers in descent. The thick penis rasped into her flesh again and her mouth tore open and her face contorted in a rectus of lust as the thick cock pierced her flesh.
Like Reply
"Oh ma uhhhhhhh yes!" she gasped in delight, her hands on her breasts, squeezing and crushing them in wanton excitement. "Oh god yes!"

Again she lifted her hips and again they sank. Prakash controlled himself and moved with her. Up and down she went, her cunt rising and falling slowly along the length of his shaft. Gradually, they hit a rhythm, their hips and loins bucking together. Her face contorted in pleasure and joy as his cock ran in and out of her cunt.

"Oh yes!" she gasped. "Ohhhhhhhuhhhh yes!"

"C'mon! Take it! Yeh, take it, bitch! Take it!" he gasped.

Her hands on his chest, Meena rocked and lurched his hips, her cunt running up and down the length of his armored cock. Her buttocks flexed and inflexed rhythmically. Her belly sucked in with tension. Her hips gyrated and ground around as she moved, mashing her cunt-flesh with his penis. Her shoulders were hunched with deep, sexy hollows in the shoulder-bones. Her face was tilted up, her neck craned, her face a suffusion of joy. Her mouth was open in a wide 'O', her white teeth glistening, her nostrils were flared and her eyes were half-closed and glassy. Up and down she moved, faster and faster, her buttocks bouncing off his thighs. Her breasts jumped and bounced with her movements and her thick, heavy petticoat tossed and slapped on her tawny skin, tinkling loudly. Prakash pumped his hips up and down beneath her, his hands under her thighs.

"Ohhhhhhhhh yes! Ohhh yes ohh yes oh yes oh yes ohh uhhh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh ohhhhhhh!" she gasped.

"C'mon uhhhh yeh c'mon take it oh fuck yes take it ohhhhhhhhhhh yes!" he grunted, his face flushed with excitement and tension. "C'mon, whore, c'mon!"

Faster and faster they moved, their gasps and cries loud and rising. Meena's body bucked and tossed and bounced feverishly on his pumping hips, her cunt grinding up and down the length of his enormous, latex-clad erection. Hissing in pleasure, she jammed her cunt down onto his cock, feeling the spikes and studs bite into her flesh and, leaning forward, her head arched, her breasts pendulous over his face, snapped her buttocks together rapidly, squeezing his cock in her cunt. Prakash gasped and crushed her breasts in his hands, craving the hardness of her necklace over her rigid nipples, making her shudder in joy. Up and down she moved again, straightening her back, her head tilted up, her hands on her breasts, lifting and squeezing them erotically. He thumbed her clitoris and she groaned and gasped loudly.

Teetering on the brink of a violent orgasm, she paused and slipped off his cock. Looking down at him, she thought she had seldom seen a sexier sight than the black cock with its thick head bending as she sucked his cock again hungrily, taking his cock-head in her mouth. He groaned and pushed her head away. Meena staggered back onto the coffee-table, bent on her forearms and knees like a rutting bitch, with her knees at the edge, her buttocks thrust up high. Her swollen breasts were pendulous and her necklaces swayed. Prakash stood behind her and, pushing her buttocks open, eased his swollen penis into her cunt. Meena cried out, her mouth opening in a wide 'O', her eyes fluttering shut as the huge cock surged into her flesh.

"OHHHHHHHH yes! Ohh ma yes, Prakash, yes! Fuck me, Meena darling! Fuck me hard! Ohhhh yes! That's it! C'mon! Do it!"

Prakash gripped her hips and, gasping, arching his handsome head, flexed his buttocks and swung his hips forward, driving his cock into her hot cunt. She lurched under his thrust and cried out as the big penis bit into her cunt-flesh. "OHHHHHH ma uhh *hanh* uhhhh ohhh uhhhhhh OHHHHHH!" she cried. "Ahhhhhhhh uhhh yeh! Ffff YEH! Ohh fuck yes!" he gasped.

Her body lurched forward, her breasts swinging, dancing. Her buttocks writhed against his thighs. He groaned and began to fuck her with long, swift, punishing thrusts, plunging deeply and smoothly into her cunt, his hips rocking seamlessly back and forth, his buttocks flexing and unlading, his armored cock glistening black as it stroked in and out of her flesh. She rocked and swayed under him, her head tilted up, her eyes closed, her face a vision of lust. She moaned and cried out incessantly, pushing her cunt back and forth along the length of his penis. Her breasts wobbled and jiggled. He went faster, his thighs slapping loudly at her buttocks, his balls pressing to her cunt-lips as he drove deep into her cunt and drew a shuddering, sobbing, gasping response.

Prakash tired of the sheath. He wanted to feel her cunt heat and wetness on his flesh. He paused, slid out of her, ripped off the sari and petticoat and quickly ground into her flesh again with a groan of pleasure. Meena's face creased in delight. The sudden change from the hard sharpness of the sheath to the hot thickness of his smoothly shorn shaft was delightful.

"C'mon, Prakash ... fuck me hard ... fuck me as hard as you can!" she murmured, turning her face over her shoulder.

He slid his hands up her body, cupping her breasts and kissed her deeply, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. She writhed against him, sucking erotically on his tongue. He straightened and, grunting, began to fuck her rapidly and hard, rocking his hips swiftly back and forth, his buttocks flexing and unlading, his cock plunging and pasturing and reaming and ramming in and out of her cunt. She cried out, in sharp, staccato Ohs and Ahs and Uhs and Oh mas, her body rocking and jerking and snapping under his. Gritting her teeth, she hissed in pleasure, panting heavily, rocking her body back and forth on his penis. Her necklace dragged along the surface, crinkling prettily. She turned her face over her shoulder, running her tongue over her upper lip and moaned loudly.

"Ohhhhh yes! Oh fuck yes, Prakash, yes ... c'mon ... fuck me, your own Meena darling ... fuck me harder! Ohhhh uhhh yeh! That's it ... c'mon, does it?"

He moved faster, his fingers digging into the soft flesh of her hips, rocking his hips rapidly back and forth, his buttocks flexing and unlading, driving his cock in and out of her cunt. His hips snapped sharply as he plunged and piston and rammed into her flesh, his thighs whacking her buttocks and thighs, his balls slapping at her cunt-lips.

"Yeh c'mon! Yeh c'mon! Yeh oh yeh oh yeh oh yeh c'mon bitch take it! Oh fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes oh uh yeh uh yeh uh yeh uh that's it c'mon whore take it c'mon you fucking bitch take my dick oh fuck oh fuck oh uh oh uh ah uh ah uh ah uh ah uh ahhhhhh!" he rasped erotically.

"Prakash," she moaned, between her gasps. "Prakash ... please ...

fuck ... fuck my ass now take it it is yours always fuck me now and do not lose it this time... butt-fuck me! Quickly! Fuck it hard!"

It was an offer he could not possibly refuse. He slid quickly out of her cunt and, pushed her buttocks apart with his hands. Her puckered anus winked temptingly at him. Prakash throbbed with pleasure. He pushed his cock-head to her asshole. She tensed fractionally, her fingers tightening on the leading edge of the bed. He paused and she relaxed with a soft moan. Her sphincter loosened with the sweat grime and the chocolate mix intact. Instantly, Prakash dug his fingers into the soft flesh of her buttocks and, flexing his buttocks, slid his hips forward. His cock-head popped through into her tight rear channel.

"OHMAUHOHUHAHUHOHSUHHLMA ... hush ... AHHHH uhhhhhh AHHHHHHN uhhhh OHHHHHH!" Meena cried out thinly, her face twisting and contorting in a savage grimace of lust.

Prakash gasped as her asshole convulsed and contracted fiercely on his throbbing penis. Her buttocks trembled and her hips swayed. He groaned and slowly pushed his cock deeper into her anus, flexing his buttocks gradually. In and in his cock went, burrowing and tunneling into her tight rear orifice. Meena gasped and moaned, her breath coming in shuddering, heaving sobs. His cock was incredibly hot and thick and long. It seared her asshole. The sensation was exquisite, and the deep throb in her anus aroused her to fever pitch.

Prakash began to sodomise her slowly and deeply. Gripping her buttocks, he moved his hips slowly back and forth, flexing and unlading his firm buttocks, pushing his cock in and out of her asshole. Meena gasped and whimpered, her chest heaving, her head hanging between her arms, her shoulders hunched. Her breasts jiggled and swung with his thrusts. She groaned, forcing her anus back onto his long, thick penis. Her gold necklaces dragged and scraped noisily along the glass surface of the table top. Prakash gasped, his belly sucked inward, his head flung back, his mouth open, his muscles rippling and cording with tension.

He was nearing the end now. The fires in his loins raged out of control, consuming his loins. Her anus was hot and tight and it contracted and splashed on his penis with a feverish, undeniable hunger. He kept moving relentlessly.

"C'mon! Take it ... ohhhh uhhh yeh ... oh fuck yes ... oh fuck that's so good ... c'mon whore ... take my cock ... ohhhhhh uhhh ohhhhh uhhhh ohhhhhhhh uhh ohhhhhhh uhhh yes!" he gasped.

"Oh ma ... oh ma ... oh ma ... ohhh uhhh *hanh* ... uhhh oh ma uhhh ohhh uhh ohhh!" she whimpered, her voice heavy and hoarse, her breathing ragged.

He felt her orgasm violently, her body shuddering and stiffening and her anus convulsed frenetically on his penis. Meena's head swam with pleasure. This was her third major orgasm and she had countless smaller ones in between. It was too much for Prakash to bear. With a shuddering gasp, he pulled out of her and masturbated violently for a few seconds. Then he groaned in relief as the heat broke from its confines and spewed from the slit in his cock-head. Meena gasped in pleasure as she felt the hot splash of his gunk on her buttocks and back and thighs, dribbling over her anus and down her cunt-lips.

With a soft groan, Prakash squeezed his cock into her cunt. She groaned and rocked back against him, pushing her cunt down deep onto his cock. She turned her face over her shoulder. He leaned over, his hands under her breasts, squeezing them eagerly, and kissed her, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. She writhed her buttocks against him, sucking erotically on his tongue.

"Keep fucking me," she moaned thickly, her tongue darting in and out of his mouth. "Don't stop fucking me."

Behind in his mind, Prakash smiled in satisfaction. He slowly slipped back on the bed thinking of Shuja who was after him for Meena's pussy for so long and tomorrow, he will be fucking her – he had to trade her for Shuja's business and his Russian slut Emoleava and began to drift into a nice sleep as he dreamt her fornicate for his pleasure.
Like Reply
Meena - Saga of Tumultuous Sex Ch. 04

I was not able to get over the unexpected interlude with Rajeev.

It stayed on my mind for days and nights later and made me simply guilty in front of Dinesh who did little to make it better or even worse – that is and was the irony if one can use that word. He just did not show any emotion on any subject of my concern and more so if it was related to the tenants, and added to this one fine morning, he returned from his morning walk and told me, "I believe Rajeev is going to continue and Ravi was asking me if we can rent them the adjoining room which we have kept for storage purpose. I think we should go ahead and give it – we will get another 1500 per month additional and to top it – we will also have the room seeing some light."

"How can you do it – without asking me – the things in that room are very essential and we do not have enough space in the house -" tried protesting.

"Nope – let most of the things remain there – like the bed, mattress, bathing buckets and a few other things. I am told – Ravi's school teacher who is very fond of him is going to stay with them and they need all those things. They are going to pay us for that one time and we will let them have them . It is a one time deposit of around 15000 rupees. Good money at this time." Dinesh did shut my mouth.

"Sir – can I come in please" and as we were still talking -Rajeev entered the house from the rear side.

"Hey Rajeev come in – we were just talking about your discussion with me in the morning :" Dinesh responded and turned the other side. Just as he was talking on the phone to someone at work – I was jolted out of my wits – something was creeping on my left buttock – Rajeev was fondling my rear end with ease only to make me slap his hand off – he again put it back and this time – firmly through and through, he started to hold my left buttock and through the saree and petticoat – managed to insert his middle finger into my ass hole.

Dinesh continued to talk on the phone and Rajeev continued to massage and managed to insert the middle finger up two inches and then three into my ass and my honey lover clasped the fore finger on my pussy and now had both the holes in a vise like grip through my saree and petticoat and while I was squirming to get out of this situation, . Dinesh turned around, " Ok Rajeev, please sign the lease papers tomorrow and take possession , am leaving now. Let us meet in the evening and conclude on the date of occupation etc." and left the room.

He just did not turn or bother to see what this man was doing to his wife. Rajeev waited for Dinesh to close the door and turned my face littered with sweat and morning kitchen grime towards him and planted his snake like tongue on my cheeks not bothered about my repeated refusal to do anything with him and started to suck me on them and slowly but surely with his left hand's fingers doing all they were between the legs started to eat my lips – he smelt of chewing tobacco though mild but surely was a clean guy – had kept his mouth pretty clean – could smell "Listerine" on him – while he kept sucking and pushing his tongue down to make meet with mine and eventually he succeeded in making me hot – with all these forceful ministrations – and as if it was not enough – lifted me in his two hands and carried me into the bedroom and laid me on the double bed and kneeling on the same bed – began taking his sweat shirt off - " Rajeev – the door is not bolted – please -" and in that semi nude state he flighted down to the living room – bolted both the front and the back door only to return and torment me – this was the turning point in my life and from today – never said "NO" to enjoying SEX.

I was sweating profusely – my mangalsutra was in a disarray and the Bindi dot on my forehead had become distorted beyond shape, and slowly his hands disrobed my saree off my breasts and took it off from my torso and released the knot at the waist only to wipe his own face with the 9 yards cloth which it was now in his hands – just gaped at him with lips parted and no mental strength to put any kind of resistance, I was just flowing with the situation. The mind did not agree but the body was willing. That is erotic build up at its best. I could feel this was the first sign of becoming a slut.

He just kept staring at me and slowly ran his fingers over my face, mouth eyes and touched the nose ring with his forefinger while continuing to tug at the petticoat tie on the waist and slowly undid the garment only to push it down with his right feet while still straddling me kneeling around my waist on both sides, slowly removed the zip on his trouser and loosened the pant at the waist and eased it off his body. I just kept watching him while he did all this with one hand while the other one was prominently on my face – exploring the same with lot of patience and now inserted a finger into my mouth – making me taste and smell my own pussy and ass – which he had reamed with these very fingers a little while ago – he was incorrigible but irresistible. I could see how much impact this boy turned man was having on me – and making me squirm for him. I needed him – more than before – incidentally must share that after the last interlude he had quietly slipped a CD into my bedroom one day which contained lurid sexual acts – and one of them was a very crude home made stuff where he himself was an actor with another female who looked extremely beautiful and but for her nose and mouth – she could easily pass off an European. She was an Indian – but a very sexy pussy. He asked me many times how I found the CD – and how could one tell him that it was a great turn On and was one reason for him to be straddling me like this today – of course that was also his intention of having doled out that CD.

As if he was reading my mind, "My lovely Aunty – where is that CD – please give it back to me today, you have been troubling me now – I have only that as the copy left – it is the original one." he pleaded as his hands kneaded my left nipple through the blouse. I did not respond – rather – to surprise and give him a consent to the act of today -undid the hooks on the blouse and slowly luxuriously removed the garment off my body and threw it on the floor. As I took my hands back to undo the Bra – he slapped them away and began to knead and press both my boobs with his hands through the bra and in one single motion pushed his finger to the middle of the Bra and snapped it off – the strap in the middle broke and yanked it off my body to throw it over. He started to stare at my bare breasts and lowered his mouth onto the left and then on to the right and sucked on them. He looked a man possessed to me.

Rajeev spoke for a minute only to tell me that he loved my breasts. He loved the way they bounced when I moved, their shape and weight and form, the way they filled his hands when he cupped them now , jutting proudly over my firm, flat belly, my nipples hardening immediately and readily at his slightest touch. He loved fondling them, kissing them, licking and sucking them, and frightened me when he told that he loved fucking them with his big, erect penis.

Make no mistake, I was elated by his devotion. His unbridled adulation and incessant adoration of my body, bordering on worship, were exhilarating. I loved the way he fucked me that day, moving from wondering awe as he fondled the breasts, to the eager frenzy of the callow adolescent and culminating in the gently reflective second round of sex of a man not much younger than me . I understood that I loved his clean, handsome features and masculine body, the smooth, hairless torso that swept in an erotically savage, slashing V from his shoulders to his hips. Best of all was his cock, the thick, long mass of cartilage that would fill my cunt or mouth or anus just so, hard and hot and throbbing hungrily in my flesh.

To let all readers know, it was perfect, just right, not too big to cause pain, yet large enough to stretch my flesh to its fullest, to probe the innermost recesses of my hungry orifices. He was an Adonis for that moment and day to me. He remained so for quite some time. He looked up at me then looked back down at my foot. Rajeev ran his fingers up and down my calf. His hands were shaking as he slid my panty off my foot. He just sat there again staring. I wiggled my toes, then laid still again.

This got him going again.

He grabbed my foot in both hands and massaged my ankle then my sole of my foot. I'm very ticklish on the bottom of my feet so I all most giggled. As he ran one finger from my heel to my toes. Then he did what would always drive me crazy even today. He brought my foot up to his mouth and started kiss my ankle the sole of my foot. Then he kissed each toe one at a time. My whole body broke out in goosebumps. As he toke my big toe in his mouth and began to suck it. He kissed and sucked each of my remaining toes with the same care as he did on the first. I held my breath so I wouldn't start moaning.

As he toke my other foot and slid my shoe off, I came. I could feel my cum running down and make a small puddle under me. Rajeev never hurried he just sat there kissing and suck each toe. He did this for over and hour. Finally after my 6th orgasm he stopped. Rajeev got up and stripped out of his remaining clothes. When he pulled off his shorts, his cock came swinging out. Rajeev walked over to the bed stroking his cock. He reached down and pulled the nipple of both my breasts and then he pulled my mangalsutra open with one hand and kept stroking his cock with the other. I had started to sweat so when my bare skin hit the cool air a shivered.

Rajeev put his knees on the edge on the couch. Then started rubbing the head of his cock all over my breasts. Between my sweat and the pre-cum dripping out of his cock, made it slid easily. My nipples grew harder as he rubbed his cock just on the tip of my nipples. Rajeev either didn't care if he woke me up. Or he was so excited he wasn't thinking straight. But he swung his leg over me, so his was straddling me.

Then he put his cock between my breasts, and slowly started fucking my breasts. He grabbed my breasts and squeezed them around his cock,and fucked faster. I looked up at his face. He was just staring at his cock sliding between my breasts. He started to grunting, and stopped fucking. He squeezed my breasts until I almost had to scream. Then he came. Cum hit the bottom of my chin. The the grabbed his cock and shot the rest of his cum all over my breasts. Then he rolled off of me on to the floor. I didn't move. I watched the cum running down my breasts, listening to him breath.
Like Reply
I laid on the couch listening to Rajeev breathing. Little by little it returned to normal. Then he stood up and stared down at my pussy. I watched his cock slowly getting hard again. He grabbed me by each ankle and turned me around, and place his cock right up against my pussy.

I was thinking do it, do it, do it. I wanted it so bad that I was have trouble breathing. Rajeev looked up into my face. Our eyes locked.

"I'm sorry"! Rajeev dropped my ankles and started to run from the room.

"Wait! Please don't go I want you to, PLEASE"! I pleaded to him. Rajeev froze at the door way and turned back toward me. "You do"?

"Please"! I was shameless in my pleading.

Rajeev was back over to me in a flash. He grabbed my ankles again, and pulled my legs open as far as he could. Rajeev's beautiful cock stuck straight out pointing right at my pussy. It was like in slow motion. His cock slowly entered my pussy then stopped. Then with one mighty push he broke my resistance and I let out a tiny gasp, as pleasure shot through me.

"Are you all right"? Rajeev almost pulled out of me. I just nodded for him to continue. He ever so slowly started moving his hips. I really felt that this was right, the pain left and there was nothing left but pleasure with no guilt. Rajeev took one of my feet and started kissing and licking the sole of my foot. I could finally moan out loud. The sound of my moaning made Rajeev fuck me faster. He brought both my legs together and kissed both feet at once. I let out a loud scream as I came. My pussy felt like it was trying to suck his cock down inside me and this drove Rajeev even crazier. He fuck me so hard that I was bouncing up and down on the couch.

Rajeev had more stamina than I thought he would and in this innings my understanding of him was getting better than it was in the first one, I watched his face, it was so cute. He was pretty handsome, and his tongue was hanging out the side of his mouth. But he just kept fucking away, until I came again. This time I screamed louder. He took one of my feet and jammed the end of it in his mouth, and sucked. I came 3 times quickly in a row. Each time my pussy felt like it was trying to suck on his cock. Which made him somehow fuck me even harder. He was now fucking me so hard it was starting to hurt. I was grunting in pain with each thrust, but I kept cumming.

Then with one mighty thrust he came. I felt his cum running out of my pussy. Finally he rolled off of me, and sat down on the couch near to the bed, staring at my pussy, which was now leaking with his cum and mine.

We re organized ourselves and sat down naked on the floor – and I asked him about this teacher who was going to stay here and then he told me the mystery woman in the video – it was this teacher who seduced him and was his first fuck in life. She could not do without a fill of his pRajeev for at least 3 weeks in a year and she was returning for the same. The story of their first time was interesting her name was Kavita.

Her name was Kavita, and Rajeev was madly in love with her. She was his teacher seven years older than him, ravishingly beautiful, and, to his mind, very sexy, although she presented a demure innocence. They met in college, on the very first day, through a common friend. Kavita was slender and dusky with an oval face, large, doe-like eyes rimmed with thick mascara, and a fine, straight nose. Her mouth was sexy, the slim upper lip curved in a bow over the full, straight, lower one. She had a long, elegant neck and her arms and legs were smooth and nicely turned. The fingers, hands, ankles, wrists and toes were slender and shapely. Her breasts were full and ripe, sloping like succulent fruit, and her body nipped in at the waist and flared again to erotic hips and buttocks. Her legs were lovely, and her belly was firm and flat. She had a soft, musical voice and her smile was bright and enticing, lighting up her eyes.

Kavita and Rajeev shared an ordinary, middle-class background. She lived with her parents and sister in a small, dingy three-room apartment in Central Vizag, near the railway tracks. Rajeev lived nearby, in a similar locality with his parents and elder brother. Neither house had very much privacy.

Rajeev pursued Kavita doggedly and she responded favorably. He was a handsome, well-built, kind youth, and hard to resist. A week after they met, they were going steady. It was two months before they first slept together. Those eight weeks were the happiest in Rajeev's life. He walked on air. They met daily, and one look at her and Rajeev drowned. The rest of the world simply did not exist. They talked softly, for hours on end, held hands in darkened movie theatres, gently caressed each other's arms and hands. A month later, he kissed her for the first time and was surprised by the hunger in her response as her soft, moist lips flowered beneath his and her tongue rippled into his mouth.

Matters progressed rapidly after that first, glorious kiss. Kavita didn't object when Rajeev slid his hand into her blouse and fondled her breasts. Her response excited him, and he goaded her to let him masturbate her. Her face suffused with excitement, Kavita opened her legs for his fingers. The ensuing orgasm was intense and her expressions entranced him. He asked her to jerk him off. A few days later, on the darkened staircase to her flat, she lifted her skirt over her hips and allowed him to lick her slit, orgasming with a stifled moan. The next afternoon, unbidden, she sucked his penis till he came, and, to his utter delight, took his jizz in her mouth. Their lust was uncontrollable.

Rajeev found a hotel in the suburbs that hired rooms by the hour. At first, he was hesitant: The hotel was incredibly sleazy. But Kavita insisted, quietly and gently, and he gave in. He booked a room for three hours, ignoring the manager's filthy leer. In the dark room, on the bed with the soiled sheets, Kavita and Rajeev made love with a hungry desperation.

She said she was a virgin, though nearly 25 years of age and so was he with no sexual experience but she guided him gently. Kavita surprised him with her eagerness and willingness. They fucked incessantly for over an hour, in a variety of positions, and Kavita came again and again in a series of shattering, multiple orgasms. They rested for a while, dozing in each other's arms, and then, to his delight, she woke him with a caress, going down to take his penis between her lips. Rajeev thought she was irresistible.

Over the next several months, they used the hotel as a second home. They were there almost daily, spending long hours exploring each other's bodies, never tiring of it. The manager's leer changed to a bored, indifferent shrug. Inside the room, they could hardly wait and flung themselves at each other, tearing off their clothes in a frenzy. The first fuck was invariably a mad, frenetic tangle of limbs, feverish kissing, loud moans and cries and a hard, demanding thrust from him that drew a choking cry from her. They grew adept, and soon learned to stop at the very threshold of the first, cataclysmic orgasm. The forced denial only aroused them further, and for the next hour or more, they would fuck in every manner they could think of, trying to draw it out as long as they could.

Kavita was superb in bed. One of his most enduring memories of that time was of Kavita in her favorite position astride his hips, impaled on his erect penis, her lovely long neck arched, her head flung back, her face suffused with lust, her mouth open in an 'O', her eyes half-shut. Moaning, she would drag her hands sensuously up her slender, curved body to her breasts and then squeeze them erotically, while her hips undulated and gyrated over his. She loved 'dirty talk' and her love-calls were literature of obscenity.

"Yes! Fuck me, lover! Fuck my cunt! Fuck me like a whore!" she often gasped.

Kavita rested at nothing. It was she who first suggested they try anal sex. Rajeev was bowled over, deeply aroused, yet worried, not wanting to hurt her. She begged him to do it, insisting that she wanted it, too. And when he finally relented and gently eased his inflamed penis into her asshole, Kavita's cries were unmistakably those of lust. They were at the hotel one steamy afternoon, and Kavita's body was streaming with sweat already. She was kneeling on the bed, her forearms on the floor, her buttocks thrust back, her body angling sharply downward.

Rajeev was on his knees behind her, ram-fucking her cunt savagely from behind. His hands on her slender waist, he slammed his hips back and forth, gasping and crying out. She moaned loudly, jerking and rocking under him, her swollen breasts jiggling with the savage thrusts. His cock pistoned in and out of her cunt, his balls and thighs slapping against her buttocks.

"Harder!" she gasped. "Fuck me harder!"

Rajeev stopped with a gasping growl and jerked her back onto the bed.

"Want your ass, whore!" he rasped. "I wanna fuck your butt!"

"Do it like this!" she gasped. "Quickly! Do it like this!"

Rajeev slid out of her cunt and pushed his cock-head to her puckered anus. Kavita groaned in tension, but her sphincter was relaxed and open. Rajeev pulled her buttocks open and, flexing his buttocks, slipped his cock-head into her anus. Kavita cried out, her breath coming in shuddering, shaking gasps.
Like Reply
"More!" she gasped. "Put it in! I want it all!"

Rajeev groaned and squeezed his penis deeper and deeper into her hot, tight, convulsing ass. Kavita cried out, her head arched up, her face contorted in a rictus of lust. They were before a full length mirror and Rajeev was transfixed by their reflection. He started fucking her butt slowly, with heavy, grinding thrusts. His penis glistened as it went in and out of her rear channel, appearing and disappearing between the lobes of her buttocks.

Under him, Kavita whimpered and moaned deliriously,"Ohh! Ohh! OH! OH OH OH OH OHHHH!" she cried. "Yes! Oh god yes! Oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh OHHHH uhh oh god uh oh ma oh ma oh ma oh ma uhh AHHHHH!"

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" Rajeev gasped.

He sodomized Kavita slowly and heavily, pushing his cock deeply in and out of her anus for several minutes, gradually building up speed till he had hit a steady, rocking rhythm. She gasped and cried out in lust under him, her face screwed up, whimpering obscene encouragement to her new found lover, begging for more.

She came again and now Rajeev, too, was sated. He stroked smoothly in and out of her anus for a few minutes and then, growling and gasping with pleasure, rocked deep into her ass and stiffened. Rajeev saw his hard buttocks twitching, his hips grinding at her buttocks as he emptied himself into her asshole. Kavita whimpered happily, writhing in joy under him, pressing her buttocks hard against him. He squeezed her breasts and slowly slid out.

I was aroused beyond words once he completely finished with the story and just could not control myself, got up to go to the bathroom and returned stark naked only to straddle his face and grounded my pussy on his mouth, "Now munch my pussy – you bastard. You are a male prostitute – how many women have you fucked, made me a slut?" ,my inner feelings were getting the better of me. My calves were hooked over the sides of the face leaving me spread open wide for him to see. I took the index and middle fingers of my left hand and used them to spread my labia wide.

The large bump of my clitoral hood is the lone pinnacle in the wet flatlands between my fingers. And my clitoris is poking out from its protective shield, looking for a friendly finger. My right hand slides down from my breasts, and I use my middle finger to tease my clit up and down, then back and forth. I may have been the last to start pleasuring myself, but I make up for the lost time quickly and using my other hand catch his hair and push his head between the parted lips of my pussy. He was surprised.

I had had him eating out of my hand since I had first given him my pussy. Now I knew that he would soon be doing the same again between my legs. He moved between my legs, his tongue mapping trail from my midriff to the lush, moist vale below. I could ascertain that Rajeev had been active the last ten minutes. His expertise was obvious. His tongue was agile, versatile, and unpredictable. His was a technique that bespoke of a priceless appreciation of a woman's likes and dislikes–her wants and needs. Perhaps it would have been like this in Meerut if I was to make an attempt with any of the men who I knew during my younger days.

His hands massaged my breasts and abdomen lightly as his tongue moved cautiously about my button, nuzzling it, playing it like one might play a musical instrument. He was attentive to my response each time he changed what he was doing. I would have been content to let him graze in that valley all day, but I knew that I could come any second this way again , and I did not want to–not yet, not like this. I was charmed by his tongue, but I wanted to feel him inside of me. I wanted that incredibly stiff dick again.

I pulled Rajeev's head up from between my legs, surprised to find that he seemed reluctant to quit. Knowing that he was enjoying my nectar, and the effect he was having on me, added to my pleasure. Eventually he gave in, straightening up on his knees, and I could see that his penis was again completely erect, straight up.

I opened myself, making it clear to him that I was ready to accept him. My pelvis was on fire. Rajeev sensed my hunger, and he teased me playfully. He lay on top of me and moved himself between my legs. I thrust myself at him, but he parried. He pressed against my spot with the head of his penis, then slid his length along it. First the head, then the crown, and then the shaft. Each time he retreated I lifted my hips higher, hoping to capture him within me on his next advance. But each time he moved higher also, continuing his excursion along my bud. Finally I relaxed, my hips returning to the bed from the squat on his face, I was not a gymnast – am a housewife though in my youth did participate in athletics as a part of the College programs but not for quite a few years.

Meanwhile Rajeev had established command. As I relaxed it happened–the sweet, wonderful penetration. So many years spent curiously pondering what it might feel like and it was now that one was enjoying it though had tasted him just a few days back – which most likely was remorseful – this was not, this was my day, my day to enjoy Rajeev, my jingo cock who must satisfy me all time.

So many days after Dinesh asked me turn adulterous and realizing it now that it was so wonderful. Infidelity and Adultery in a woman is a innate feature, rarely exercised – but if done, blooms like the giant flower which never shrivels.

Now so many opportunities to enjoy–even savor–it. Slow, hot, wet, mutually desired penetration. Rajeev lowered his sights, and as his hardon moved forward the head moved down, pressing against my gate. I pushed myself toward him, popping the head into me and feeling him slowly fill me. Still remembered the first time, in Bangalore, I had let Rajeev take me.

But now, I gave myself to him. There was no taking on the part of either of us; only sharing.

And the contrast was a revelation to me. Being taken then had been nothing mentally, and disappointing physically. Giving myself now was everything, mentally and physically. It was time for the mental games to end, and for the physical pleasure to wrap itself around us. I opened myself to Rajeev, pulling his hips against me, and I gave him a Flower. He made love to me in many positions, slowly at first, then with more energy. He was at least as hard as he had been in Bangalore, perhaps even harder. He was enjoying the Flower more than he had the bud. Each time I felt my climax nearing, Rajeev seemed to sense it as well. He would stop, changing our position, then resume his lovemaking, more slowly.

Finally I wound up on my hands and knees with him moving in and out of me from behind. In this position he could massage a breast with one hand, while the other rubbed the sensitive spot between my legs. I knew that it was time, and as Rajeev made an inward stab I felt myself tightening around him, and I flowed into an orgasm that was long, slow, wet, and slippery. Redemption was never so sweet.

After I had come I slid down onto my stomach, limp, and Rajeev moved down with me, his still-erect penis lingering inside of me. For a long time I lay still, recovering, and so did he. Then I felt him stir inside of me again, so slowly at first that it was almost imperceptible. Then his tempo began to escalate. I was lying perfectly still, not even moving my hips, but I could tell by Rajeev's stiffness that he liked what he was feeling, so I remained motionless. I knew that in this position Rajeev was watching his erection as it slipped between my hips. His pace reached a level that normally portended an imminent orgasm, and I was anticipating what it would feel like as I continued to lie inert beneath him. I was sure he had reached to point at which he would explode. But just when I thought it was going to happen Rajeev stopped, not moving at all.

His knees gently spread my legs wider, and even though he was not moving his penis inside of me, I could feel it slowly enlarge. It felt like the tip was stretching itself, growing deeper within me, but it was doing it on its own.

Rajeev was not pushing himself forward. Excited by the sensation, and wanting to feel him even deeper, I raised my hips just the slightest bit to accommodate him. It was the most extraordinary sensation I had ever felt, almost like having someone come in slow motion. We were temporarily suspended in time, at a moment of indefinable anticipation. How could anyone even suggest that all penises might be the same?

The more I had the more difference I could appreciate, and I had even had this one once before! He was still not moving, and I was wondering what was going to happen. But when I had lifted my hips with him inside of me I had pushed him over the threshold. I heard a moan escape from him, and I felt his penis begin to spill into me with such force that I thought he might lift me off the mattress with

it. It was a marvelous, unique experience–the long-awaited second coming–and I realized that, had I not seen fit to blossom, I never would have experienced it.

Rajeev stayed the entire day, making me come several times with his tongue, his hands, and his remarkable penis. Several times during the afternoon I awakened to feel him entering me again, and I was incredulous over this penis that seemed to have a spirit of its own. Like the Phoenix, it seemed to consume itself in a blazing fire, then emerge with renewed youth.

No question now.

The Flower had opened, and the penis was back. Meena was a Man eater. No more a lily.
Like Reply