Adultery Encounters of Divya
Heart 
Encounters of Divya Parthasarathy   

This is not my personal story, I have read this story 10 years back, setting background to 2009. I expanded my creativity to add more spice into it. I will need me to continue I need you reps and feedback. This story was almost real time experience of a girl who goes to different places to adopt herself for wellbeing. Please support your review to continue with this story.

Hi, this is Divya Parthasarathy from Chennai. I am 30+ work in IT for long 5 years. I am fair and good in looks. I used to go to gym regularly to maintain my figure my sizes are e 34-30-32 and round boobs that any men can attract towards me. I am not exhibitionist to show all my assets other than my husband. My family is very small myself my mom dad and my younger brother lived in heart of the city and we are respected family.

My wedding got delayed because my brother is studying in private college my first priority to take care of his fees and my parent’s expenses. My costumes are very homely salwar with dupatta and thilak in my forehead, my thoughts are very modern but no much taboo to sex or relationship.

My Parents got me engaged to one handsome guy called Ramesh, he works as the structural engineer and earns good salary but still we all are middle class. my life revolved only around my husband Ramesh. And any fantasy beyond him
was unimaginative. And no other men were of any interest to me. Due to my conservative looks, but really I like to be normal like masturbating with vibrators in my personal space.

Let’s go before wedding. It’s a pure arranged marriage then we met in person and it went on. Ramesh and me personally and shared about our future. I told my aspiration is go to abroad and earn in $ and support my family until my brother finishes his studies. Ramesh accepted my concerns, love boomed up, we were going to temples, park and movies. Ramesh wants to me wear jeans and t-shirt and he took me to come out of the conservative world, first I resisted then I love him so I accepted his request and changed my entire costume from salwar to jeans and t-shirt. He took new office suite for me which I like lot.

Before the wedding, Thinking about the first night, I ended up lying on the bed with her jeans and panty pulled down to her ankles while I masturbated herself to a crashing climax. After a short nap, I made an appointment with a local salon. I had heard from her friend that this salon specialized in bikini waxes. Divya had never gotten a bikini wax or even trimmed her pussy hair. But, she made up her mind to at least have it trimmed and shaped as she had heard that husbands preferred less hair on their bodies. She had the lady in the salon trim her hair to a neat little triangle shape. Divya was very pleased with the results. The soft touches of the salon lady had once again made her hot and as soon as she came home she took a shower and masturbated herself to another climax. Then cleaned up and went wedding with my parents as conservative girl.

On the first night, we were very tiard and I felt feverish so Ramesh asked me to sleep. We went to honeymoon in coorg hills we check in a resort. Finally, everything was ready and Divya went and took a bath. I discovered that she was both nervous and excited. She wore sexy black lace underwear. On top of that she wore a semi transparent baby pink chiffon sari with a pink sleeveless blouse that had a plunging neckline and back. She was putting final touches to the makeup when she heard Ramesh Voice.

Ramesh walked in and saw a real sexy vision of beauty. He could not help but whistle. He went to Divya and when he tried to kiss her she pulled away saying he would mess up her lipstick. So, he settled for dropping her pallu and fondling her boobs through her blouse. Divya pulled away before they both got too excited. Divya, by then, had decided that she liked Ramesh a lot and would very much like to sleep with him. Ramesh followed Divya towards the bedroom enjoying the sight of her swaying ass sashaying up the stairs. Once in the bedroom, Ramesh shut the door and locked it.  Ramesh was leaning over her left shoulder as they examined the pictures together. Once, Divya's pallu slipped accidentally exposing her deep cut sleeveless blouse. She did not do anything to cover herself giving Ramesh an excellent view of her breasts. Ramesh was instantly hard. He put his arms around her midriff and pulled her against him so that she could feel his excited manhood through all the layers of cloths.
[+] 5 users Like supersix9876's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
super start..continue with big updates...thanks
[+] 1 user Likes srinivasulu's post
Like Reply
Thanks Srinivasulu
Like Reply
Episode 02 This is from newly married hubby Ramesh:
Divya began to moan in excitement. I continued kissing and slipped my hands on her bare stomach. Now i‘s on my way to heaven. From back I came to her neck and my hands still massaging her stomach. I slowly lifted my hands to reach for her breasts. I began squeeze her breasts over her blouse. In mean time she slipped her saree herself and saree fell on ground.

Some part of saree attached to the body was then released by me. Now I began to unhook her blouse. She was just murmuring, no no and I unhooked her blouse and removed it. It was a terrific look. I just used to dream it and now the marble idol was in front of me. I turned her face towards me and hold her face in my hand and took it nearer to me and kissed her on her lips.

She closed her eyes. I continued kissing her lips and tried to insert my tounge in to her mouth but she didn’t allow. She kept her mouth shut. I continued kissing her on lips and pulled her hairs from behind. She cried in pain and as she opened her mouth I put my tounge in to it. Now I was giving her a deep kiss caressing her back with my hands. Her both hands were round my neck.

While doing that I unhooked her bra and removed it. Wow! It was awesome to look at her balls. I took her both balls in my hand and began to squeeze the and at the same time kept kissing her.

I took Divya to bed and laid her down. She was just on petticoat and panty now. Now I removed my t-shirt banian and pant. My cock was aroused to 90 degree and Now I was on my knickers only. I came on her and again began to kiss her deep. This time there was no resistance. 

I was enjoying her whole body with my hands and my tongue inside her mouth playing with her tongue.
Then I slowly started downwards towards her neck. Then I came on her chest. I took her nipples in my mouth and started licking and biting them. Divya started mourning loudly. My one hand was squeezing her one breast and another breast was in my mouth. I slipped my other hand towards her petticoat and pulled the laze and removed it. I tear her costly petticoat into pieces with my hand such a feeling I had. I keep on biting all the parts like a dog. I had like a fantasy of bang, the reason is I want to get satisfied fully because I am longing for sex from my child hood.

Then I inserted my hand into the panty and started caressing on her pussy. Her mourning increased further. I again put my mouth into hers to stop that. Then I slowly tear her costly lingerie also. Now Divya was lying all naked in front of me. I came out of bed and started watching her naked body. My cock was hard as steel rod. She had a condom, I didn’t belive it. She wanted to me wear because she does not want a baby in another 3 years. It was desperate to come out.

I removed her hand over the face and kissed her forehead passionately. Then I slipped down till her pussy and put my face between her thighs. I inserted my tongue into her pussy and started licking it. Divya started mourning loudly again. The aroma of her pussy was making me crazy. My cock was desperate to enter it.

I then came on her and kept my cock near the entrance and then pushed it hardly. Wow! I entered the doors of heaven. Divya cried loudly with excitement. Then I started fucking her hardly. Loudness of her mourning increased. She was lifting her legs so as to facilitate me with fucking. I continued fucking about 10 min and when I felt it’s about to come out I stopped and removed it out.
Then I changed the position. I laid her sideways and started fucking her from behind. As I reached the peak I then stopped. Now I turned Divya side over and started fucking her dog style. It seems she liked it a lot. She was mourning with lot of excitement and fun was visible on her face. She was enjoying sex very much. I fucked her from behind in dog style till I felt peak.

Then I removed my cock and laid on my back. I asked Divya to come over me. She came over me and put her pussy over my cock. I then slowly entered my cock into her pussy. Then I told her to oscillate. She began to fuck me. I started fondling her balls. “ hey Rameshhh, press them harder it’s feeling good” she was mourning. “ she was fucking harder and I felt as if my thigh’s skin was scratching.
Her speed now increased, I think she was about to reach orgasm. “Lift yours from under and fuck me harder” she was mourning. Her speed still increased and at last she collapsed. I got up and sit and keeping my cock inside I turned her down and I came over her. Now it’s my turn for orgasm. I started fucking her harder. I continued for long time and at last I ejaculated. And took my cock and removed the condom, I felt much enjoyable but without ejaculating I felt something missing.

Let see how Divya Enjoyed the show in next episodes. Please comment your suggestions
[+] 8 users Like supersix9876's post
Like Reply
Episode 03:

Divya's Feeling on First Night and Soft sex in Train with newly married Ramesh
This is from Divya:

After Ramesh pulled me in his hands I felt I am like a princess, I was enjoying every moment but my mood as gone when he toured my panty and petticoat that was a rude activity though. Since this was the first time I don’t have prior experience this was not a big deal for me.

I have a friend called anitha nair, she is married 4 years back. We share intimate things between us. I called her in the early morning and shared my thought. She told its common behavior but has not experienced from her husband or her bf.

The Next day also continued the same, I told Ramesh you need to handle a woman like a flower not like a slut. He was laughing at me that every wife should behave like a slut in front of her husband and serve all his needs. I am with him, this small issue will should not make an issue between us. We enjoyed our honeymoon days like this.

The final day of honey moon he asked his cock to suck me. The first time I tried and it was salty, later I know he didn’t wash it. I took his cock and serviced him and cumed in my mouth, since it’s a first time I rushed to bath room and did a mouthwash. He was laughing at me. I felt very disgusting at that moment. Then we packed the thing to Chennai.

We were in the train now, Remesh replied “No honey, as I said I’m not going to touch you” and he just kept his hands few micro inch away from my hip and pretended like holding it and insisted to look my his hands over my hip. I was thrilled to see that he is not touching my hip but keeping his hands as he is gripping my hip.
Slowly he started moving his hands upwards towards my breast, but he is not touching my body. I started heavily breathing, He brought his two hands as he is cupping my boobs, he wide opened his five fingers and started showing the gesture of gripping my boobs by keeping his fingers closer to boobs.
I’m aroused with his act, I never thought one can tempt to this extent without touching. He started giving the gesture of pressing my boobs without actually doing it, while he is acting as he is pressing my boobs he changed his face reaction in erotic way by closing his eyes and showing feeling in his face as he is enjoying the real touch of my boobs.
With his act, I felt my vagina is getting big wet and It started lubricating inside. Now he changed his gesture from the posture of gripping my boobs, Now he started changed his gesture as he is holding my nipples with his two fingers, he started pretended that he is holding my both nipples with both hands and twisting them, his fingers are actually inches away from my nipples and started acted screwing my nipples.
I could feel heavy lubrication at my bottom and started feeling as he is really screwing, twisting my nipples. My legs started shivering and I started breathing heavily.
My throat is getting bit dry to ask him to stop. No he started kneel down on his knees, his head is in front of my Jeans zipper at my vagina.
My heart started heavily beating “Oh my god, is he going to do anything there” Without leaving me to think further he took both his hands to my back as he is cupping my buts. Without cupping my buts, he pretended that he holding the buts and pulling towards him, he started opening his mouth and started pretending licking my vagina wildly, He started heavy head movement and started acting as aggressively licking my vagina without even his tongue touching my pant or zip.

I was in heaven my throat is now completely dry, Literally I felt my panties are getting wet. I couldn’t control myself and kept my hands on his head and started combing his hairs gently and pulled him upwards and he stood in front of me and I started looking in his eyes in dizziness and somewhere within me my self-control is getting broken. I pulled his face gently towards me, I passionately placed my lips on his lips and kissed, next second his tongue entered my mouth.
I somehow got courage and I realized the reality and pushed him away and started breathing heavily
I playfully shouted laughing at him “oh my god, you are too hot and seductive man, you made myself to slip control” It would be too dangerous for me keep at least a feet distance closer to me.
Ramesh  was much happy with my compliment and he was bit happy that he could make me to break my barrier for at least few seconds.

since my conservative mind didn’t allow this because I think about the Indian society, if someone sees that, quicky then I will be in a bad situation and I will think this situation bad at any time.
[+] 6 users Like supersix9876's post
Like Reply
Nice and hot update bro...who will be the lucky person to fuck Divya other than her husband....waiting for regular updates...
Thank you
Like Reply
(13-04-2020, 12:04 AM)srinivasulu Wrote: Nice and hot update bro...who will be the lucky person to fuck Divya other than her husband....waiting for regular updates...
Thank you

Next episode has sudden turns and twist.
Like Reply
Story is very good.... excellent narration...............waiting for up date friend....
[+] 1 user Likes like old books's post
Like Reply
erotic story..
what a hot writing.. expecially the feeling of touching wiout any contact...
loved it
keep the story flowing
[+] 1 user Likes tweeny_fory's post
Like Reply
keep updating
[+] 2 users Like kaushik02493's post
Like Reply
Episode 4: Anitha Shares his Experience and Kamal got view of Anitha
We are back to Chennai after honeymoon trip with my hubby Ramesh. Ramesh looks very happy with me. I really enjoyed all the except the rough behavior and tearing my clothes, I am waiting to change his attitude in future. He will.

In the consecutive night I heard back pain and I had some pain pill relieving to make my self cool. Ramesh also very tired after this trip, since he has no other way he took a hot bath.

Next day morning I worn a nice pink saree with match blouse, I never wear saree to office and took some sweets to my desk. In the desk Anitha Nair arranged some flowers and few colleges came to wish me. I greeted them with sweets and lot my men colleges noticed me with saree and I had pleasing make up, which they mentioned, I was in cloud 9, because these make up kits are bought by my hubby.

My self and Anitha went to Lunch, I didn’t bring lunch we went to near by cafeteria and ordered sambar vada and dosa for my lunch. Anitha was smiling at me. I asked anitha why are you smiling. She felt shy and told me the sambar vada will have a hole and its surrounded by sambar as the cunt is filled by the liquid ozzes when a woman gets mood. I literally felt shy and I understood how anitha like sex. She asked my experience and I revealed everything. She enjoyed all the exotic happenings and rude sex. This type of conversation should be with a friend who works with me. Lately I realized the mistake but now without any regards I told everything to her and happily ended the lunch.

Anitha: After talking to Divya, she was very horny, she didn’t expect that divya will be such a horny girl. She saw her calender it was 2:15 pm but there was call at 2 pm she needs to join with Senior Manager Kamal. Kamal works in bangalore and he is very kinky person by heart but he is very talented and but he will behave as very strict person with everyone. He lives as gentlemen when you see and the background he is womanizer and he never show that behavior in the office.

Anitha apologized with Kamal for being late. Kamal was asking anything important you are doing. Anitha told about Divya’s wedding.

Anitha: Divya got married you know kamal?
Kamal: I came to know, but I don’t have much interaction with her. If possible send her wedding pics
Anitha: Sure Kamal.
Kamal: Anitha tell me something kinky about her. Did she share any fantasy. Tell me please
Anitha: (She is looking for promotion and hike so she need to nice with Kamal and she need to tell that to be in kamal’s good book and told all the happenings)
Kamal: wow, I see how a conservative girl change to such a glamor girl and she also told everything to you. (Kamals cock got straight now, he saw Divya’s pics in whatsapp and he was so happy to see her structure. There was a picture with side view, kamal went to restroom after seeing it). Thanks anitha please update the deliverable to client by end of the day.
Anitha: ok sir

Divya finished all the work and waived a good bye to Anitha. She reached her parents home and felt very tiring day. She gave a coffee to Ramesh, Ramesh looked at her counting the time when she will be available.

[Image: Ramya-Pandian-12.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like supersix9876's post
Like Reply
nice update... let's see how Divya will be changed to cock slut to kamal...
Thanks
Like Reply
Episode 5:
Kamal went to restroom with his mobile phone and saw her wedding pics in private and he zoomed it and saw her amazing navel, her navel was like fresh lemon and her hip was like a shaved cucumber and the saree worn in her hip made him hot. Kamal married and well build guy he has a wife and father of 2 kids, but he is still erotic and exploring more about women.

Kamal believes only in targeting married women because of these reasons, at the point of woman she already got the license and society will never suspect her than unmarried.
Married women will have only typical sex from hubby and it will be bored in some time like
premature ejaculation,
Rude attitude before sex,
Biting heavily (physically abuse),
Fantasy less night
and no spice on daily sex. He can address those pain points where typical guy will miss on a woman. Kamal is a great expert on addressing those pain points. Anitha’s points on Divya made kamal very clearly that Ramesh is a typical husband and his rude attitude. Kamal is going to make a master plan now attain divya as one night stand, but it’s not easy and he need plan clearly to attain her. What Kamal will plan to attain divya he is bangalore and she is in Chennai. Can it happen ?

[Image: actress-reshmi-saree-navel-show-photos-260941305.jpg]
is reign disick a boy or girl
[+] 3 users Like supersix9876's post
Like Reply
Lets see how divya falls
Like Reply
Episode 6:
Divya’s Home:
On the Dinning table divya was serving the food. She was in a sky blue transparent saree with sexy blouse and it was looking like a half saree. She was serving panner tikka and some rotis. The costume looked very very sexy. Ramesh put his left fingers near to hip and started massaging the navel area very lightly. Divya was expelling juices in her panty. Ramesh extended his hand in the lower part of her left boobs and he was caring the boobs. Divya was serving him and because of this act she put the curry in his hands. Now Ramesh hands merged with the panner curry she took her hands and sucked as sucking his cock. Now Ramesh got hard now, and he went to kitchen and wash his hands.
Ramesh took Divya in hands. Divya got bit hesitated because her parents are there. She told Ramesh, please this is my home, if they hear it will not be nice. Ramesh went to bed room. Divya came in after 5 minutes. Ramesh rushed her and took her in bed as Ramesh already got so exited while serving the food he took her and put her in bed and closed the door.
Ramesh just opened her saree pallu and took up the petticoat and removed it, Divya was not wet at that time. Ramesh took to his hard cock and again teared her panty and petticoat and inserted his cock forcefully. Now divya wetness wet away after washing hands she is not in 100% mood and the pussy is tight because they are newly married. Ramesh trusted his penis into the pussy and stated stroking. Divya’s new pussy started paining, since it was almost new used only 2 times by Ramesh. Divya was crying on pain and she told make me horny. Ramesh didn’t listen to her. He took some saliva and made pussy wet. Divya was some what good now. Ramesh inserted his cock, now divya was asking to get the condoms from bag. Ramesh didn’t listen to him in few seconds hot cum is release in her pussy. Divya was just coming to the mood but the show was closed because he cums so fast. Ramesh was starting tom the second time but he is also new again he dripped the cum in another 2 minutes. Now divya was total mess she never got her orgasm due to Ramesh super fast performance. Now both went to bathroom. In few minutes Ramesh slept and divya was awake. So many thoughts like her life with Ramesh, supporting her brother and family. Divya’s mind was restless and her complete mind was to concentrate in career and go further.

[Image: iswarya-menon-stills-photos-pictures-119.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes supersix9876's post
Like Reply
Good starting
Like Reply
Finally, divya unsatisfied with hubby, now encounter starts...
Like Reply
Episode 7:
Divya woke up early in the morning and dressed very professionally and started to office, She gave coffee to Ramesh, Ramesh dragged her into bed and teared the shirt and pressed the right boobs, Divya didn’t expect his and she was not in a mood to enjoy it, but she cannot say no.

Ramesh took the boobs from the bra and bitted the nipple as he was eating a rasagulla his teeth was visible in the upper boobs. Ramesh removed her pant with in a second and inserted his cock and pumped to the core. Divya was no where know, she got painful in this activity. Ramesh took some suliva from his mouth and applied in the vagina and pumped stroked his cock.

Divya resisted her and he pulled Ramesh and took a condom from the cub board and throwing onhis face. Ramesh didn’t understand she is not interested then he wearied in the heard erect cock. He inserted his dick in her tight pussy and pumped for few minutes and shot the cum in condom. Divya was puzzled and she understood this activity will not continue, since its newly married it’s all on the game.

Divya went to bathroom cleaned the mess and took a hot shower and dressed and left to office.
[+] 2 users Like supersix9876's post
Like Reply
going good..
so divya is the target for kamal.. waiting for the trap and the plan
Like Reply
Episode 8:
Divya came to office, she got an email from his team manager that she has moved to another team. Divya didn’t expect it but she took a long leave for 21 days so she was not in the project she is working and she moved to another team. She loved the move because she has position of moving to onshore position for longer time. Divya wants to go for onsite to earn good perks.

After 9 Months.
The project was in a bad shape, then the PMO pulled kamal from another project to this projact where Divya is working. Divya was reporting to khan. Divya was used to leave bit early khan was cared divya more than a team mate even though they working in different location.

Every day Kamal will ask divya like did u had food etc. Divya was so pleased to his attitude and divya was also had soft corner to kamal, he had an eye on her.

Ramesh is continuing same act with her. Divya is more focused on career rather than family life.

Let us see how kamal plans to attain divya or not. Let see the mind game.
[+] 1 user Likes supersix9876's post
Like Reply