Poll: Buratalfight
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
urvashi rautela
75.00%
6 75.00%
Viktoria Odintcova
25.00%
2 25.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

urvashi rautela vs Viktoria Odintcova (story will follow)
Wink 
urvashi rautela vs Viktoria Odintcova
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: 14501344eb43cc110-Juz-w-sypialnijjj.jpg]
[Image: 54213692-2027360953983635-3713895487836889989-nuk7.jpg]
[Image: modelo-1rrr.jpg]
[Image: 2QL5Ajjj.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: DEJdi-KMW0-AEff-Uk.jpg]
[Image: 91292522-1096660574025485-7775098008645753314-n.jpg]
[Image: D6o-CJKXWk-AA5-GP7.jpg]
[Image: 65118231-608162732926843-7396328449450716818-n.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: 6a6726a62282facf7805ac5a8fab6cf1.jpg]
[Image: 61983368-326026564996594-9183590493748226232-n.jpg]
[Image: ae980703f59fba54304e921314435825.jpg]
[Image: 53713930-379181179592297-8681139346306434059-n.jpg]
Like Reply
Catfight story will follow
Like Reply
Vote please
Like Reply
Comment please
Like Reply
Tell me how do you want the story to start
Like Reply
Vote please also comment
Like Reply
urvashi rautela vs Viktoria Odintcova
Urvashi rautela was leaving het dream in Bollywood urvashi received a call from her agent he told her she is being approach for a international film hearing this urvashi got excited she immediately ask his agent to accept the offer the agent told her she must go to France for the film hearing this urvashi said yes urvashi then urvashi call boyfriend karan wahi asked him if he wants to come with her to France he said yes then urvashi pack her bags she was called by karan and said I will be there two weeks later. Urvashi left for France she came to France and she check in the hotel she called her agent told him to call the producer asked him to meet me the agent send the address of the producer told urvashi to go to the producer house urvashi Ware hot dress she goes to the producer house and enter the house the producer asked how are you doing urvashi you are hot as hell urvashi look around and see there is another woman in the room urvashi asked him who is she the producer said she viktoria odintcova she is your co star in the film viktoria look at urvashi said you are that Indian actress I hear about so much both urvashi rautela and viktoria odintcova look at each other hot bodies the producer asked I want both of you to show you hot bodies in this film both urvashi and viktoria said don't very we will do our best then both urvashi and viktoria left the producer house . Urvashi and viktoria couldn't for got each other body both Ware jealous of each others body.next day urvashi and viktoria Ware call for film shoot urvashi came to the film studio urvashi want to the dress room to change clothes urvashi stripper her clothes bacame nude look a her self at her self in the mirror told her self she is hot suddenly someone came out of the bathroom it was viktoria she was shocked to see viktoria odintcova nude front of her viktoria was shocked to see urvashi nude front of her both Ware check each other out viktoria came forward and said get out of this room urvashi said this is my room viktoria came forward and pushed her boobs in urvashi seeing this as a challenge urvashi pushed back both urvashi and viktoria boobs slammed into each other both Ware in pushing each other urvashi said get out of this room viktoria said make me urvashi slapped viktoria head snapped back viktoria grabs urvashi's boobs and pushed her back. Urvashi grab viktoria boobs and pushed her back to both woman squeeze each other boobs with all strength there boobs leaks milk both urvashi and viktoria screamed in pain urvashi pushed her pussy in viktoria challenge her viktoria pushed her pussy in urvashi both urvashi and viktoria continued to squeeze each other boobs and then start to rubbed there pussy both urvashi and viktoria suddenly orgasmed burst cum both didn't stop the fight urvashi rautela screamed I hate you viktoria said I hated you at first sight both urvashi and viktoria wanted to destroy each other at first sight suddenly the film crew comes and separated both of them and took them to the director of the film the director look at both urvashi and viktoria said I don't want both of you to fight at this studio ever again if I see both of you fight again I will kick both of you out after that urvashi and viktoria stop the fight both shoot the film and left urvashi want to hotel and viktoria wanted to the bar to drink she was drink viktoria wanted to destroy urvashi she wanted back to her hotel room and took shower. Karan wahi came to France to see her girlfriend urvashi he came to the hotel accidentally he enter the viktoria room karan took off clothes bacame nude suddenly he hard a noise viktoria odintcova came out of bathroom nude dipped in water and see karan asked who are you karan said I sorry I came to the wrong room I am urvashi rautela's boyfriend hearing this viktoria charge and tackle him to the ground and start to fuck him Karan didn't stop her viktoria was thinking she will make Karan Her boyfriend to get back at urvashi . Both karan and viktoria make love all night at morning karan was called by urvashi but viktoria pick up the phone and answer viktoria said hi Indian bitch it's me viktoria your boyfriend is in my room he is my boyfriend now hearing this urvashi screamed Russian BITCH I will kill you viktoria way don't I came to your room urvashi said came on I am waiting for you viktoria kiss karan and said I will be back after I fuck you girlfriend urvashi karan said can I come no you can be out side the room karan said don't destroy you're boobs in this fight viktoria said I won't viktoria put bra and wanted to urvashi room she kock the door urvashi open the door and see viktoria just in bra urvashi then let viktoria came in to her room urvashi stripper her clothes except her bra both woman look at each other urvashi said I will get back my boyfriend after this fight .
Urvashi rautela and viktoria odintcova began staring at each other from across the room, and without a word they raised their fists and came at each other. Viktoria odintcova struck first with a side sweep kick to urvashi rautela's knee, but urvashi managed to keep her balance only to get blasted in the mouth by a hard left from viktoria, her head snapping back from the force of the blow, and an unexpected spurt of blood jetting from urvashi's split lip. Wasting no time, viktoria barreled in and gave urvashi a painful kidney punch before planting another punch in urvashi's face and stepping back before attacking again.
With all strength viktoria charged in again she took a hard clout to her left breast from urvashi before urvashi quickly wrapped her muscular arms around viktoria odintcova and took her down to the floor. Viktoria broke free after the spill with urvashi on top of her and grabbed two handfuls of her urvashi's hair and pulled furiously as urvashi let out a small yell as her scalp erupted in pain. Urvashi tore at viktoria's black bra blindly and tugged it down, uncovering her breasts, sinking her sharp nails deeply into the firm orbs as viktoria shrieked out in pain and viktoria tore at her hair even harder than before.
Viktoria managed to tug urvashi off her onto the rug beside her, but her face twisted in pain as blood milk began to flow from her luscious breasts where urvashi's hard red nails were piercing the skin, her hair pulling assault slacking off as she let out a cry of pain. Urvashi started to twist each breast in her hands and smiled cruelly as viktoria odintcova bellowed out even louder, but her smile turned to a twisted look of pain as viktoria managed to smash her knee against her pussy and pushed hard against it.
Urvashi struggled to ignore the pain, but it was too much as viktoria plowed her knee in hard again and floor her kneecap against urvashi rautela's sore cunt. Urvashi pushed hard against viktoria odintcova's breasts, driving viktoria odintcova away from her as she clutched at her throbbing cunt and viktoria clutched at her hurting breasts. Viktoria's beautiful eyes blazed in anger as she looked at the blood on her hands from urvashi's attack and with a scream of rage she smashed into the unprepared urvashi's upper chest, shoulder-first, sending urvashi flying backwards and onto the floor.
Urvashi fought to catch her breathe which had been knocked out of her as viktoria stalked forward towards her. Urvashi's foot shot out at her fast approaching viktoria's pussy, but viktoria was prepared for it and she quickly grabbed urvashi's ankle and with a cruel smile viktoria odintcova smashed her foot down in between urvashi rautela's thighs, viktoria's foot crunching into urvashi's pussy like a freight train. Urvashi rautela screamed out in anguish as viktoria added more weight behind her foot, then twisted the foot trapped in her hands to the left causing some more extreme pain viktoria was happy to see the Indian bitch in pain. Urvashi was soon screaming out so loud that it hurt viktoria's ears, as her foot felt like it would break any second and her cunt still being crushed under viktoria odintcova's legs.
Viktoria bent at the waist as she strained to put urvashi rautela the Indian bitch in even more pain when suddenly, urvashi's foot shot up and blasted into the soft underside of Viktoria's right breast, smashing it flat against viktoria's body, and viktoria odintcova both felt and heard one of the milk sacs in her breast exploding from the force of urvashi's kick. Releasing her grasp immediately of urvashi's foot, viktoria staggered back, her left hand gingerly touching her crushed mammary. Pain coursed through viktoria's body; she could never remember being clouted that hard in the breasts, ever. Urvashi, who was still rubbing out the pain in her pussy, was in no shape to capitalise immediately, but she had put viktoria in enough pain to effectively buy her some time.
Urvashi was pain and in anger she lashed out screaming "YOU FUCKING Russian BITCH... I'LL SHOW YOU!!!" slapping viktoria across her right cheek so hard she left a red imprint of her palm, the rings on urvashi's hand scraping viktoria's face painfully, as viktoria yelped and rubbed at her face.
"IF YOU FUCKIN' TOUCH MY BREAST AGAIN, urvashi, I'LL BEAT YOUR UGLY FACE IN, YOU Indian WHORE!!!" Viktoria odintcova screamed back at her as she punched urvashi rautela squarely in the mouth, again mashing her lower lip into her teeth and sending her staggering back a step holding her hand to her mouth.
Viktoria's rings had ripped open urvashi's lips severely, and as urvashi fell back she moaned in pain, realising the amount of blood on her face. Viktoria's nails were bared like talons as she grabbed at urvashi's black bra, tearing it down and assaulting urvashi's much larger breasts, but as she did, urvashi ripped an uppercut to her chin that sent viktoria odintcova crashing into a nearby table. Viktoria's mouth was smashed shut, and urvashi had hit her with enough power to almost knock her out. Viktoria was holding on to her swelling jaw as urvashi charged at her and brought her knee crashing into viktoria's taut stomach.
In pain, viktoria managed to throw a weak roundhouse into urvashi's left ear, just hard enough to give urvashi rautela pause and viktoria reached out, ripping urvashi's bra down, unleashing the larger breasts from their containment. Viktoria odintcova's fingers immediately digging into each of the sensitive breasts as urvashi rautela screamed out in pain. Urvashi grabbed at viktoria thick nipples, twisting them savagely and smiling as viktoria let out a moan of pain, but her own chest was getting battered and soon viktoria was gaining control and twisted their positions around arching urvashi's back over the table as viktoria tried to push urvashi's larger breasts up into her face.
Urvashi's incredibly well-toned legs swung out and she secured a front scissors around viktoria odintcova waist and began to squeeze with all her leg strength as viktoria screamed in pain from this new attack. Viktoria retaliated by reaching down and pulling at urvashi's full bush, ripping handfuls of hair from it with wild abandon as urvashi looked on in horror, crying out in pain with each hard tug. Viktoria pulled and twisted urvashi's pussy, and then punched at each of urvashi's swollen and bruised breasts as urvashi rautela now brought her head forward and bit viktoria's left nipple, hard, drawing blood milk and almost severing it from viktoria's breast.A red-faced viktoria odintcova went ballistic, swinging wildly all over the front of urvashi rautela, battering her with punches and slaps from all directions.
"YOU MOTHERFUCKING BITCH!!! I'LL FUCKING DESTROY YOU FOR THAT urvashi!!!" Viktoria yelled out as urvashi struggled to block the blows.
But more and more made it through her limited defenses. Viktoria pulled her off the table by again grabbing each breast in a death grip and tugged an agonised urvashi off the table to her feet, screaming in pain as she frantically reached out for viktoria's breasts. Urvashi's left eye was swollen and almost closed from the pounding it had taken from the three rings on viktoria's right hand, so urvashi never saw the left-handed roundhouse that smashed into her cheek and stopped her counter attack, as viktoria held her in place by her right breast and now uppercutted her left tit again and again as urvashi bellowed out in utter agony with each devastating blow. A battered and bruised urvashi started to slump from the intense breast pounding, but viktoria pulled her upright by her breasts again, cocking her fist back as urvashi struggled with the intense pain.
Urvashi saw her chance and quickly clamped her teeth around onto the left breast of Viktoria odintcova, sinking her teeth in as viktoria screamed out and tried to pull urvashi off by her hair. While viktoria odintcova was distracted, urvashi rautela drew her arm all the way back and like she was bowling brought her fist around in an arc and slammed it into viktoria's cunt with all the strength she had left. Viktoria's pretty eyes went glassy as her pussy exploded in agony, then she shrieked as urvashi captured her swollen red clit between her nails and began squeezing it savagely.
In a matter of seconds, tears were flowing down viktoria's face, making a mess of her makeup as she sobbed out, "OHHHH DEAR GOD.... NOOOO.... Urvashi.... GET YOUR FUCKING HAND OUT OF MY PUSSY YOU BITCH!!!!""What's wrong viktoria?? Don't like having your pussy torn out??..." Urvashi rautela shouted into viktoria's face, giving viktoria odintcova a final clit tweaking that sent shudders of total pain down viktoria's back.
Urvashi let her fall to the floor, then grabbing viktoria by her feet, she dragged viktoria across the floor face-down and by the time they were in the middle of the room viktoria's swollen and bruised breasts were horribly floor burned. Urvashi rautela flipped viktoria odintcova over onto her back, then straddling viktoria odintcova she cocked her fist and slammed it into viktoria's right breast squarely on the nipple as viktoria gasped in pain.
As urvashi swung again viktoria rolled quickly to one side, and then swept urvashi's legs out from under her, urvashi rautela crashing hard onto the floor next to viktoria. Urvashi landed hard on her ass, bruising her tailbone. Getting the momentum back, viktoria unleashed an uppercut to urvashi's right breast that almost knocked the sweaty tit right off her body.
Urvashi rautela staggered back, holding her aching breast as viktoria came forward and smashed her other breast right on the nipple driving it into the tender flesh as urvashi moaned in pain, yelling out in anguish as viktoria was hit again in the right one and urvashi was slowly driven back into a wall. Viktoria odintcova smiled and pounded on urvashi breasts repeatedly, grinning each time viktoria landed a particularly painful shot."OH NO... OH GOD NOO!!!! NOT MY BREASTS ANYMORE viktoria... DON'T PUNCH ME IN THE TITS AGAIN, YOU COCKSUCKING Russian SLUT!!!!"
Urvashi was barely blocking her blows, unprepared for her very strong punches as they slammed into her now aching breasts, unable to return any as viktoria used her reach to strike at her but keep beyond her own fists. Viktoria sneered over at her, "What's the matter Bitch?? They're gonna have to start calling you 'pancake tits' after I'm done with you."urvashi kept on mouthing the words, "No More" as viktoria continued plowing her right fist against urvashi's left breast, flattening out the orb against her ribcage."Oh wait a minute, urvashi," viktoria said. "You haven't seen my new Russian ring yet"
With that viktoria smashed her diamond ring as hard as she could into urvashi's trembling right breast. Urvashi screaming out in horrible pain as viktoria's ring cut inside her tit, ripping her nipple bloody and splitting urvashi's areola. Urvashi was sobbing non-stop now as viktoria tore into her breasts. Steeling herself against the pain, urvashi knew was coming next so she left her right side vulnerable hoping to sucker viktoria in and it worked.
As viktoria odintcova slammed her fist into her right breast urvashi rautela unleashed a punch to viktoria odintcova's exposed cunt that had all her weight behind it, and the low blow put viktoria on the floor moaning. Viktoria screamed Indian bitch urvashi stood over her foe and reached down grabbing a handful of Viktoria's thick tresses and raised her up by it as viktoria yelled in pain. Urvashi drove her knee repeatedly into viktoria odintcova's left breast till viktoria was screaming out in agony.
Urvashi twisted viktoria by her hair and started to drag her across the floor by it, tugging at it as viktoria screamed as her hair was strained to the roots. Viktoria felt like she was being all torn up as she was dragged across the rough carpeting, struggling to free herself from urvashi rautela's clutches. Urvashi suddenly stopped and wrapped her strong legs around viktoria's head in a standing head scissors then she reached down and started to pull down viktoria's breasts as they hung down her chest. Stretching her arm down, urvashi managed to catch the right nipple and tugged up harshly on the firm and tender breast by it, as viktoria let out a muffled moan of pain. Urvashi rautela released her scissors still holding the right breast and slammed her knee into viktoria's cunt eliciting another loud moan as viktoria's hands went to cover her pussy from more of urvashi's attacks.
Smiling now, urvashi rautela grabbed both breasts firmly and pushed them upwards and in mashing them together as she dug her sharp nails in and pushed viktoria odintcova screeching at the top of lungs against a wall. Urvashi clawed and squeezed breasts burst blood milk as viktoria struggled repeatedly to rip her hands from her chest with no success. Urvashi had viktoria pinned against the wall by her breasts as she pushed them upwards, stretching the tender skin to its limits, then urvashi raked the scratched underside of each globe as she held them aloof, while viktoria continued to scream in agony. Urvashi turned viktoria odintcova around trapping her in a full nelson and slammed viktoria against the wall, squashing viktoria's breasts on the hard surface of the wall.
Sobbing out in pain, viktoria managed to swing her right arm around and smashed it back across urvashi's face, nailing urvashi with the point of her elbow across the tough urvashi's jaw. Re-opening the deep cut's on urvashi's lips, urvashi watched in horror as fresh blood streamed out from her mouth. Viktoria managed to clock urvashi in the face with a forearm smash, taking a blow to the belly that she easily ignored and twisting, she elbowed urvashi in the ribs then added a another forearm smash, this time right across her foe's breasts, sending urvashi retreating back a step.
Before urvashi could counter-attack, viktoria sent a kick into urvashi's midsection with all her weight behind it, enjoying the moan that escaped from urvashi's torn lips as she flew backwards into the wall. Urvashi bounced off and right into viktoria's knee, who barely missed landing a match-ending blow to her cunt, instead landing in her intestines and urvashi fell to her knees in obvious pain, clutching at her wounded stomach.

Viktoria, miffed at having missed her shot to end it quick and painfully for her foe, grabbed her by urvashi's hair, pulling her head back. Viktoria blasted urvashi in the mouth with all the power she had, a thick stream of bloody spittle getting knocked out of urvashi's mouth as viktoria's rings all caught on urvashi's swollen, split lips.
While urvashi fell backward, viktoria grasped again at urvashi's hair and smiling cruelly pulled urvashi rautela back close to her, then viktoria odintcova rammed her knee repeatedly deeply into urvashi's left and right breasts as urvashi cried out with each painful blow, as viktoria's knee smashed urvashi's raw nipple in as hard and as far as they would go, urvashi's pink nips disappearing into her swollen globes of titflesh. Viktoria got behind urvashi and grabbed her by her wrists, criss-crossing urvashi's slender arms around herself.
Viktoria odintcova rammed her knee into urvashi rautela back and proceeded to pull her arms tightly around urvashi's body, urvashi putting a painful bearhug on her own breasts! Urvashi rautela arms dug into urvashi's sides as her forearms were pulled tightly against her own tender titflesh, crushing them very painfully and deeply into each breast. Viktoria, with an evil smile etched on her beautiful face yelled, "Bet this feels good, urvashi!!! Lets see if I can get your breasts to deflate!!!"
Viktoria sneered as urvashi wailed in pain and strained against the strong viktoria's strength. But viktoria odintcova started to saw urvashi rautela's arms back and forth, pulling and pushing the trapped globes of flesh painfully. Urvashi desperately pried at viktoria odintcova fingers with her hands, trying desperately to escape viktoriae's grip away. Urvashi had no luck until she seized one of viktoria nails between her fingertips and bent the nail backward, as viktoria's look of triumph turned to one of blistering pain as urvashi tried to rip her nail off her finger. Letting out a gasp of complete pain, viktoria re-tightened her armlock on urvashi as the pain in urvashi's breasts became unbearable urvashi screamed in pain she screamed I will destroy you Russian bitch.
With urvashi rautela in agony viktoria odintcova suddenly released urvashi rautela and let her agonised rival to drop to the floor face-first. Reaching down viktoria grabbed a handful of urvashi's titflesh from underneath her and tugged urvashi onto her back by it as urvashi moaned in pain, still recovering from the previous assault.
Straddling urvashi and sending a slap to each of urvashi's unfettered breasts, viktoria twisted her rings around and slapped urvashi's tits as hard as she could, then gave urvashi a savage nails-first thrust with her hands, directly on top of urvashi's bloodstained nipples. Urvashi reached up and tore into viktoria's exposed big breasts, but before she could latch on her scream reverberated around the room as both of viktoria's fists found their mark, striking the outside of each of urvashi's larger breasts. Viktoria again drives her hard ringed fists into the outside's of her rival's breasts, this time grinding them between her knuckles and rings much to urvashi's obvious pain.
Urvashi frantically rakes her nails down both of viktoria's breasts in a much practiced move, catching both nipples, but viktoria only grimaces and punches urvashi in the left eye. Urvashi's nails flick out again, catching viktoria's raw sweaty blood breasts, giving the fetching viktoria a blistering trowel with her sharp fingernails, but managing to rake the side of viktoria's left breast brings a gasp from viktoria's sensuous lips and having enough of urvashi's nail rakes she rises to her feet with urvashi's hair in her hand and tugs urvashi up to her knees by it. Viktoria rams her left knee into urvashi's right breast, crushing the already swollen mammary extremely hard against urvashi's breast bone. Urvashi's utterly agonised cry shakes the windows in there frames as viktoria yells, "Now to finish you off the right way, you washed-up Bitch!!!"
Viktoria triumphantly clutches both of urvashi's breasts, crushing them in her beautiful hands as she radiates in her triumph over the tough urvashi rautela. Urvashi's face is awash with pain as tears begin to stream down her tortured face, her hands wrapping weakly around viktoria odintcova's wrists as she tries a futile attempt to pull them off her breasts, as viktoria laughs at her feeble attempt and gives them a good squeeze causing urvashi to sob out in utter pain. Suddenly, with nothing else left open to her, urvashi rears her head back and with all her remaining strength she rams her forehead into the unsuspecting viktoria's cunt. Viktoria is more surprised than hurt, but it gives urvashi a needed second to wrap her arms around viktoria's legs and take her down to the floor. Viktoria loses her breast holds as the two women wrestle around the floor, kicking and punching till urvashi manages to trap viktoria in a neck scissors just as viktoria's fingers again find her swollen and bruised breasts as both women lay on their sides. Urvashi screams as viktoria rips her breasts around her chest as her legs strain with the effort of keeping viktoria trapped between them.
Urvashi's eyes soon have tears flowing again from the savage assault on her breasts and a few second later the pain becomes unbearable for her and she rakes her red nails down both of viktoria's forearms to get her to release them. When that does not work she digs her nails into each of viktoria's wrists until blood is seeping out from her nails and urvashi finally succeeds in ripping viktoria's strong hands from her ravaged bloody breasts.. viktoria is bucking wildly to escape the neck scissors as her face begins to turn blue. Urvashi taunts viktoria as her incredibly toned legs crush the pretty viktoria."Guess you're no as tough as you think you are, huh, you loser Russian Bitch!!!"urvashi grins from ear to ear.
Viktoria, still woozy, barely croaks out, "Fuck You urvashi!!!"viktoria pulls herself away from urvashi, and massages her aching neck muscles. She glares at urvashi as she rises to her feet under her own power."Guess I'm not the washed up bitch after all, you fuckin' cunt-rag"Not to be outdone, urvashi fires back with "I can still kick your lame ass ANYTIME, viktoria. You couldn't kick a whiffle ball two feet, Bitch."viktoria still has that weird look on her face as she says, "Why don't you step over here and we'll see just what I can't kick, shit for brains. Or are you all talk no action...."urvashi bounds over, screaming at viktoria, "Let's have at it bitch, beating you will be a pleasure!!!"

The two gorgeous women come together and begin pulling each other's hair.. Urvashi and viktoria boobs slammed in to each other both women with all strength slammed Their boobs both pull each other hair Their screamed soon echo around the room as they manage to tear a few clumps from one another's scalp until urvashi catches viktoria in the belly with a knee lift. She tosses viktoria to the floor by her hair and straddles her, attacking viktoria's burning nipples as viktoria returns the favor and rips away at urvashi's large breasts and sinks her thumbnails into them, getting an instant response from urvashi in the form of a loud bellow, as viktoria scratches her hard across her blazing nipples.

Urvashi grimaces as viktoria tugs them outwards and then smashes the huge breasts together, another more agonised cry escaping her lips as viktoria repeats the vicious move again, and in agony now, urvashi rautela releases viktoria odintcova's nipples and tries to tear viktoria's hands from her aching breasts. Urvashi tugs with all her might but can't seem to free her breasts when suddenly, urvashi drops her chest down onto viktoria's face, trying to breast-smother her to defeat, and viktoria's hands release her two globes of tortured titflesh. Soon her breasts cover all of viktoria's face as she bucks wildly beneath her to no avail.
Urvashi grinds her huge breasts in her rivals face enjoying every second when viktoria suddenly bites down hard on urvashi's torn left nipple, the one viktoria's rings gave such a going-over earlier. Urvashi screams out and tears her body away from viktoria's, releasing her soggy nipple from viktoria's bite. Both urvashi rautela and viktoria odintcova get to their feet and start fighting again. Urvashi charges forward and takes a left hook, then a right uppercut and she is staggered, viktoria slaps her down her left fist and slams her fist into urvashi's swollen and scratched left breast, driving it in and totally crushing urvashi's breast under her fist, as a moan escapes from urvashi's mashed lips.
Urvashi swings a hard roundhouse at viktoria's head that would have taken it off had it connected, but viktoria ducks under it at the last second and comes back up throwing a left uppercut that plows into urvashi's milky right breast sending it careening upwards, then quickly steps back out of range of a left jab to her face. Viktoria charges in again and tags both breasts at the same time with her ringed fists, each fist landing perfectly on urvashi's blood-engorged nipples, all but driving them into her lungs.
Urvashi staggers back on wobbly legs then cries out as viktoria tags each breast with multiple blows that crush the grapefruit-sized breasts painfully against her chest as she slams the punches home with all her weight behind each one, driving her in agony into the corner. Before urvashi can fall viktoria strikes her left breast with a straight right and uses it to hold her against the wall as she batters her right breast again and again with hard hooks and uppercuts as tears flow down urvashi's tortured looking face. Viktoria switches hands and batters the left breast all over. She draws her arms all the way out and then brings them flying in to crash into the outside of each of urvashi's bruised and swollen breasts , the flesh oozing out in all directions as viktoria grinds her fists together, her face aglow at the agonised sobs issuing from urvashi's mouth as viktoria's rings rip into urvashi's breasts.
But urvashi suddenly rushes forward, her left arm cocked to jab, but viktoria struck first with a quick jab that bounced off her face then followed up with a fast strong right to her belly. Urvashi almost doubled over from the strong blow and just narrowly averted a blow to her ample chest by knocking away a left cross headed straight for her breast. Conscious of the damage her rival could inflict on her chest if she hit it, urvashi rautela backpedaled quickly out of viktoria's reach as viktoria's follow-up blow hit nothing but air.
Viktoria odintcova wasted no time as she stepped towards urvashi and swung a left roundhouse at her head. It was not urvashi's wisest move as viktoria easily blocked it. Urvashi then rammed her left fist into viktoria's ribs, then as viktoria's hands dropped to protect her lower body urvashi drove a solid right into viktoria's face that staggered the pretty viktoria. As viktoria brought her guard up to protect her face, urvashi smashed her fist into the center of viktoria odintcova's creamy and unbridled breasts, crushing them flat under her fists as urvashi put all her strength and weight behind the blow.
Urvashi's rings painfully slashed across viktoria's throbbing, blood-engorged nipples, as viktoria cried out, "Owwwwwww!!! OHH GOD!!! My breasts!!! MY BREASTS!!! STOP PUNCHING ME IN MY TITS, Indian BITCH!!!" as she backpedaled furiously to avoid another such blow.
She almost tripped on her own feet in her rush to get out of range. Urvashi stayed put and assessed the damage instead of charging in right away to finish off viktoria. Wading back into the fight, urvashi tried to send a left jab at viktoria odintcova's undefended face, but viktoria's arm flashed up and blocked it, knocking her arm off to the side leaving urvashi wide open as viktoria blasted urvashi in the left breast with a straight right to her fiery nipple, trying to send her nipple right through her body.
"UUNNNHHH!!! OHHH FUCK!!! Viktoria---MY TIT--YOU COCKSUCKING ASSHOLE!!!" slipped past urvashi's lips as viktoria's punch hit home hard, crushing the mammary painfully beneath viktoria's knuckles and rings as she backpedaled to escape any other blows.Seeing her chance, viktoria roared forward swinging, reaching upwards and clocking the stunned urvashi on the side of the head with a roundhouse that left her wide open for a straight right to the other breast."OOOHHHHHH, SHIT!!! IT HURTS!!!......," Urvashi started to cry out till viktoria popped her right in the mouth with a left that sent her back into the wall.
Urvashi's face seemed to explode in blood as viktoria's fist burst both of urvashi's lips again. Urvashi rautela was pummeled with blow after blow to her breasts then face as viktoria odintcova spared not a second as she tried to end the fight right there. A fast left followed by a harder right to the belly doubled urvashi over and viktoria stepped back and swung a hard vicious roundhouse blow, with all her weight behind it, to the side of urvashi's head that put her on the floor."OHHH GOD, viktoria, NOOOO!!!" Urvashi moaned, "GODDAMN YOU, YOU LOUSY FUCKIN' Russian BITCH!!!"
Urvashi was shaking her head back and forth on her hands and knees as viktoria stumbled against the wall. As for urvashi, blood was dripping slowly down her cheek, her lips were bloody and puffy, and a bruise was forming where viktoria hit her twice already on the side of her face. Still, urvashi rautela was not about to quit and tried to recover as best she could. Urvashi staggered to her feet, raised her fists, and motioned viktoria to come and get her. Viktoria was faster, but urvashi the stronger as evident by the punches they threw at each other.Each time viktoria got in close she tagged urvashi rautela's right breast which burst blood milk but viktoria also got slammed by urvashi's hard ringed fists in the head or face. Urvashi smashed viktoria extremely hard in the face, getting some long deserved payback as this time viktoria's nose snapped under urvashi's punch, blood fountaining down her face and onto viktoria's sweaty bloody breasts. Urvashi immediately stepped up her punches, nailing viktoria's upper lip, puffing it up painfully after repeated hits. Urvashi suddenly surged forward swinging a wide roundhouse and viktoria easily ducked it and jabbed again into urvashi rautela's right breast but urvashi suddenly threw an uppercut that caught viktoria odintcova right on the jaw and sent her reeling back on her heels, viktoria's mouth smashed shut. Viktoria odintcova's eyes started to roll back into her head, and she struggled to stay on her feet."GODDAMNIT Indian bitch urvashi, DON'T HIT MY FACE ANYMORE, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH!!!" Viktoria screamed at urvashi rautela.
Urvashi was right on her and slammed a left into viktoria odintcova's unprotected breasts sending her stumbling back against the wall from the painful blow as viktoria winced in pain, and looking down realised that her left nipple was bloody and swollen. As viktoria bounced back off the wall, urvashi nailed her in the mouth with a straight right that snapped her head back and sent blood spurting back.
Urvashi had no intention of repeating her earlier mistake and she wailed viktoria with a left-right combo that again sent her foe to the wall. This time as viktoria came back off urvashi slammed her in the right breast and viktoria's mouth opened in a silent scream. Suddenly, urvashi's fist blasted viktoria in the face again, loosening her teeth, then urvashi's right cross smashed into viktoria's left cheek, urvashi's rings slicing viktoria's face painfully. Urvashi stood back and watched as viktoria fell like a stone to the floor in agony. Urvashi grinned at the sight of viktoria on the floor in obvious pain. Viktoria odintcova tried to get back into the fight and recover, her mouth was bleeding and she clutched her right breast with her fist. Urvashi waited for her, urvashi's eyes blazing with anticipation at the damage she intended to inflict on viktoria bitch. Urvashi's right breast was very swollen and looked bigger then her left one. Urvashi charged at her, swinging a right roundhouse for viktoria's head. At the last second viktoria ducked and as she came up she smashed her fist into urvashi's undefended right breast.
The look of pain flashing across urvashi's face gave viktoria a needed boost of energy and she uppercutted it with her left forcing urvashi back wincing at the blow. She followed up with another straight right and pain blazed from urvashi's battered face. As urvashi brought her hand up to defend her face from further blows. Viktoria slapped it away and clocked urvashi's right breast with a hard cross that had her legs wobbling under her as she opened her mouth and cried out in pain. Viktoria then sent an uppercut to her rival's chin, but it lacked enough power to put out urvashi rautela, only managing to stagger her backwards, she followed up with blows to her reeling enemy's belly, chest, and face driving urvashi against the wall, desperately trying to block the punches. Viktoria tried again with a punch to the jaw, but she was obviously running out of steam and getting very tired as it only snapped urvashi's head back slightly.
"DAMN YOU urvashi!!!" Viktoria yelled. Viktoria cocked her arm back to deliver another breast punch when urvashi got in a hook to the face and followed up with a breast punch of her own that backed viktoria away a step. Urvashi seemed to have gotten a second wind and she started to batter viktoria odintcova's pretty bruised face and breasts until viktoria started her backpedaling to escape and managed to drive her into a corner. Urvashi smiled cruelly as she began slamming her fists into viktoria's breasts, and viktoria's face twisting in utter pain by the third blow as her breasts were crushed under urvashi's forceful punches.

Concentrating exclusively on viktoria's breasts, urvashi's fists mashing the tender flesh over and over and viktoria soon had tears rolling down the pretty eyes as she tried to cover up her chest, but each time she did urvashi hammered her in the face or belly and she soon started sobbing, as blood flowed down viktoria's face."FIRST I'M GONNA BEAT YOU TO AN INCH OF YOU'RE LIFE, viktoria, THEN I'LL RIP YOUR MOTHERFUCKING TITS OFF!!!" Urvashi screams at viktoria.
Viktoria grabbed urvashi by her hair, but before she can do anything, urvashi sends a fist crunching right against viktoria's broken nose. As soon as viktoria brings her hands up to her face, urvashi delivers an excruciating hard kick between viktoria's sexy legs, bashing her soft pussy."UUGGHH!!! OHH NO!!! Urvashi!!! MY CUNT!!!!!!" howls viktoria in misery as she staggers to the wall, with both hands clutching her burning groin region. Urvashi rautela tries to go on the offensive but moves in too fast as she is greeted with a shoulder in the gut.
"So you wanna fight dirty, huh urvashi?" roars viktoria, as she viciously sinks her sharp teeth into urvashi's full left breast."AAHHGG, NO BITING viktoria, YOU BITCH" screams urvashi as she tries to pull away from this breast torture.
Viktoria does release urvashi's luscious breast from her mouth and rises to her feet. Urvashi moves back a few steps and turns her back to viktoria, examining her bitten breast. Viktoria moves in again and easily clamps on a devastating full-nelson. Urvashi rautela drops to her knees, gritting her teeth in anguish as viktoria increases the pressure on the full-nelson. Urvashi's face turns red from the pressure as perspiration begins to form on her sexy belly and underarms."Give up, urvashi," yells viktoria, hoping for a quick victory, but nothing but moans come from urvashi's lips.
After two minutes applying the full-nelson, viktoria grows tired and releases the hold. Urvashi crumbles to the floor where viktoria rolls her over onto her back and proceeds to mount her in a full-body pindown. Urvashi is frustrated and humiliated at having another women on top of her in a breast-to-breast, pussy-to-pussy pindown, but at least she does manage to bridge each time before the count of three. Viktoria gets a little frustrated herself in not being able to pin urvashi and starts bitch-slapping urvashi's pretty face while still on top of her. Urvashi does her best to protect herself, turning from side to side, her arms are pinned under viktoria's knees, so she does take a number of stinging slaps that leave red marks all over, and sharp scratches from viktoria's many rings.
Finally, viktoria gets off of urvashi and shouts, "You should have quit when you had the chance!!!!"viktoria grabs urvashi's ankles, slightly spreading her legs, and brutally drops her leg over urvashi rautela sensitive womanhood."OH MY GOD!!!!" moans urvashi in complete misery."viktoria---YOU SPILT OPEN MY PUSSY!!! OHH FUCK!!! NOOOOO!!!"She rolls into a ball, pawing her tender pussy as viktoria asks, "One more time, Bitch???!!!""NO!!!! NOOO!!! DON"T FALL ON MY PUSSY AGAIN viktoria!!! NOO!! YOU BITCH!!!!"
But viktoria odintcova pries apart urvashi's legs again and this time jumps high in the air, letting her right leg fall right over urvashi's pain-whacked pussy for the second time. Urvashi's screams fill the room as she sits up on impact and then falls back into a fetal position trying valiantly to relieve the pain from her burning bush. Viktoria takes this opportunity to take a some jabs with her bare foot into urvashi's chest area, flattening her swollen, sweaty breasts on impact.
"This is too easy" laughs viktoria, as she takes a few more jabs into urvashi's globes of flesh, trying her best to smash her breasts open.
Viktoria odintcova grows tired of this and decides to pull urvashi's arms back and plants a foot to her moist back, obtaining a surfboard type hold on the beaten urvashi."Give up, bitch, before I break your back, urvashi!!!", roars viktoria, looking to end the match."Never viktoria!!", responds urvashi as she gets to her knees, still in the floor.She manages to get to her feet and actually backs viktoria into the wall, breaking the hold.However, viktoria retaliates with a punch to urvashi rautela's belly and slams her pretty face into her ready and waiting knee, urvashi's smashed face cascading blood. Urvashi turns to face viktoria, but you can tell she is almost out of it. Viktoria senses this and goes for the kill, driving a horrific kick to urvashi's already throbbing crotch region. Urvashi doesn't even have the strength to scream as she falls face first onto the carpet, her lithe body spasming in pain.
Viktoria odintcova reaches down and pinches urvashi rautela's nipple between her nails and now urvashi was in trouble as viktoria forces her up to her knees from the pain of her nipple assault. But urvashi rams her fist into viktoria's stomach again and again, causing her to arch over in pain, and urvashi lets loose a hard uppercut that slams into the tender underside of viktoria's left breast, sending viktoria breast flying painfully upwards as viktoria lets out a l moan of pain. Seeing her chance urvashi takes full advantage and slams another blow into the other breast as viktoria, her face contorted in pain, struggles to regain control, ripping and tugging urvashi's left breast around by the nipple.
Blow after tremendous blow crushes viktoria's right breast against her chest as urvashi hammers her breast flat, alternating between a few of those and the uppercuts as tears begin to stream down her eyes from viktoria's attack on her left nipple and breast. Viktoria's in more trouble now though then urvashi as her breasts are bruised and swollen from urvashi's unexpected attack on her chest and viktoria desperately drive's her knee deeply into urvashi's right breast, grinding her knee in savagely till viktoria drives urvashi onto her back in utter agony as she tries frantically to get the knee off her breast.
Viktoria starts to straddle her, still grinding her knee into the breast for all she's worth. Urvashi's beautiful face shows the agony of her predicament as urvashi starts pummeling viktoria's face and breasts with punches, catching her right in the mouth and sending her off her to the side holding her hand to her now mashed lower and bleeding lip, urvashi's rings smashing and ripping through viktoria's face painfully. Both viktoria and urvashi crash together in a mutual bearhug both urvashi rautela and viktoria odintcova squeeze each other boobs hard as the could both Brest leaks blood milk both screamed in pain on their knees, each starts to gain an advantage only to lose it till they suddenly part, each panting and hurt, eyeing each other like two cats over some prey. Urvashi takes a swipe at viktoria's left breast, her fingernail nicking the areola as viktoria winces and retaliates by grabbing the nipple on urvashi's right breast and tugged her forward, into viktoria right fist as it nails her foe in the nose, breaking it like the sound of a pencil snapping, urvashi's nose starting it to bleed.

"Now we're EVEN!!! How's that feel you stupid fucking Bitch!!!" Viktoria screams. Urvashi retorts, "NOT AS BAD AS THIS, BITCH!!!" screaming as she plows her fist into viktoria's right nipple so hard it almost rips through viktoria's breast and came out viktoria's back.
Then with all her strength urvashi's other hand tries desperately to keep her bleeding and torn nostril closed. Abandoning her nose, urvashi and viktoria each grab a handful of titflesh and it becomes a tug of war as first one pulls the other off balance and almost straddles her, then the other does the same, till urvashi gains a small advantage over viktoria, whose breasts are much more swollen and battered from urvashi's earlier fistic assault on them, twisting first one way and tugging hard, then the other as now viktoria begins to bellow from the pain and tears are beginning to form around her eyes.
It's all urvashi now as she enjoys her domination to the fullest, really ripping viktoria's swollen and bruised breasts around like taffy till viktoria shows her catfighting experience and jams her fingers past urvashi's pussy and begins scratching at the walls of her pussy till soon blood is flowing past her wrist as urvashi's titty twisting is now completely forgotten, viktoria odintcova savagely ripping her nails around as all urvashi can do is scream in pain and finally shrieks in utter agony, tears gushing from her pretty eyes as urvashi is totally under viktoria's control now. Viktoria odintcova tortures her some more before she seems to tire of it and suddenly stands and checks out her ravaged breasts, stroking the swollen flesh slowly as she moans in pain. Viktoria smiles through her agonised face at the blood on her fingers and hands from urvashi."Give up urvashi??" asks viktoria in barely a whisper. Urvashi just lay there on the carpet, sobbing and gently cupping her mauled breasts.
Viktoria is about to open the door to leave when she is slammed against it face first. Viktoria cries out as urvashi smashes her sides with punishing blows as she uses her upper body to keep viktoria up against the door. Viktoria uses her ass to slam back at urvashi who takes a further step back just as viktoria narrowly misses her jaw with an elbow ,then quickly steps forward and rams her knee into the small of viktoria's back. The pretty viktoria screeches out in pain, another strike sending her in agony to the floor on her knees facing the door. Urvashi tugs viktoria's head up by the hair and whips her backwards, bringing her forearm down across viktoria odintcova's chest again and again as her rival tries desperately to block the punishing forearms as each one wails into the center of her big breasts, driving the nipple in deeply and painfully as the mounds of flesh shake and roll around it.
With viktoria still trapped on her knee's facing the door, urvashi rams viktoria's head against the door twice, then urvashi yanks her head between her legs in a head scissors and reaches down with both hands and starts to tug upwards on each of viktoria bloody sweaty breasts with all her might, way past the point they were designed to withstand. The muscles on urvashi's shoulders and arms bulging from the effort she is giving as viktoria's muffled and pain-filled screams try to escape from between her opponent's well toned and blood stained thighs."FUCK YOU viktoria!!!" Urvashi screams out.
Urvashi continues to assault viktoria odintcova big breasts till they are extremely red, swollen, and bruised. Viktoria's cries and movements becoming less and less until she passes out between urvashi's blood-streaked legs. The triumphant urvashi rautela adds a final tug on each breast before allowing viktoria odintcova to fall to the floor, defeated and unconscious. Urvashi rautela was in deep pain urvashi want to the mirror look at her self her body was looking horrible urvashi boobs was destroyed urvashi screamed in pain urvashi cry then suddenly karan enter the room he see viktoria on the floor she was destroyed karan came to urvashi and said you are still beautiful urvashi hug karan said I am not done with viktoria . Urvashi grab viktoria pulls her up and scratches viktoria ass then urvashi punches viktoria boobs viktoria Wake up screaming urvashi kicked viktoria pussy which burst blood urvashi said you destroy my body BITCH urvashi asked karan to fuck this BITCH ass karan put his cock in viktoria ass and start to fuck her urvashi grab viktoria boobs and squeeze it hard viktoria screamed in pain asked please no more viktoria boobs leaks blood urvashi put her nails in viktoria pussy she screamed in pain karan burst cum in viktoria both karan and viktoria screamed in orgasmed urvashi put fingers in viktoria ass and pussy viktoria screamed and burst blood cum then viktoria collapsed urvashi grab viktoria throw her out the room urvashi body was destroyed in fight but she Victories.
Urvashi rautela win.
Like Reply