Fantasy Hollywood Celebrity Stories
Hello Everyone, this is my first story so there maybe some mistakes. This is a work of fiction. Hope everyone like it.

Elizabeth Olsen
by
John9997

[Image: d3c193494fef5f627837e6ff7061f12b.jpg]

[Brackets ''()' are for inner thoughts]

Tommy always had a thing for Joey’s mother Elizabeth Olsen ever since he saw her upskirt moment when she came to pickup Joey from school. 
 [Image: JDGM0mwI6lfcr3mlPaG9ik1X6HE9r4KPzj_eU3Ow...6f61639cd2]
He really liked her long smooth leg and every time he thinks of her cream colored panties his dick becomes rock hard. Ever since then he has been masturbating looking at her picture he took on his phone. Although he never really cared about Joey, he started spending more time with him just so he could see Elizabeth. Joey was very awkward kid so he didn’t have any friends, so he was very happy when Tommy decided to become his friends. One day as usual Tommy came over to play with Joey at his house. Elizabeth opened the door she was wearing a tight sweater and pants. He could clearly see her perfectly round breasts because of how tight it was. All he wanted to do then was rip that sweater off and start sucking of her round melons, but he somehow managed to control himself. She happily greeted him and called over Joey. Tommy and Joey were playing in the living room while Elizabeth was in the kitchen doing dishes. After sometime Tommy got up saying he want to drink water and went to the kitchen. Elizabeth was slightly bent over and doing dishes. Tommy could see her ass perfectly and when he looked closer he could see her panty line. He slowly approached her.
[Image: f637b59ce32e7fa90bba1795ad7a8752.jpg]
 Tommy said “Hi Mrs. Olsen, are you doing the dishes”. 
She said “Yes Tommy, what are you doing here?”
T:”Just came get some water.”
E:”Oh Ok. I am really happy you are friends with Joey. You know he never really had any friend so I was always worried about him.”
T:”I am also happy I could be his friend.”(Especially because I can see a big tit milf like you all the time.)
E:”Thank you Tommy.”
T:”You are welcome.”
Tommy used this opportunity to hug her from the side. Elizabeth just smiled at his innocent gesture. Seeing as she didn’t push him away, he hugged her tighter. He started sniffing her. She smelled great and he was mesmerized by her scent. She giggled and said it tickles and slightly pushed him away. Tommy was disappointed but he still managed to keep a hand on her back. He kept talking to her, at the same time he slowly started lowering his hand and finally his hand was resting on her left ass cheek. He slowly started rubbing her ass and he started feeling her panty line over her pants. Elizabeth didn’t seem to notice this at all. Tommy really wanted to press her ass but he controlled himself. After sometime Elizabeth smiled and said “You should go and play, I still have lot of work to do.” Tommy was disappointed but said “Ok” and left.
A few days later while Tommy and Joey were walking back from school.
J:”Do you have any plans for the weekend?”
T:”No really. What about you?”
J:”No, my dad won’t be home for the weekend. He went on a business trip and will only be back by Monday. So it’s only me and my mom.”
Tommy had a brilliant idea when he heard this.
T:”How about a sleepover at your place. It will be really fun.”
J:”I never have been to a sleepover.”
T:”It’s great. We can play, Watch TV.”
J:”Ok, I will ask mom.”
They asked Elizabeth and she happily agreed since it was her son’s first sleepover. Tommy hurried home and told his parents about the sleepover and packed his thing. He also took his camera with him. He reached Joey’s home; he played, watched TV and had dinner. Just before going to bed he went to the bathroom and hid the camera in there. After sometime he got up, after making sure Joey was asleep he went to the bathroom without making a sound. He found the camera. He was so exited he didn’t even go back to his room. He started playing the video. He could see Elizabeth coming in a robe.
[Image: Elizabeth-Olsen-Nude-TheFappeningBlog.com-1.jpg]
She removed the robe. He could see her perfectly round breasts her perky pink nipples and her shaved pussy. In that instant his dick became hard. He removed his pants and started rubbing his dick. He could see the water flowing over her breasts; he wanted to suck all the water on her tits. Elizabeth started rub soap all over her body. Her nipples started to get pointy. Tommy started to rub his dick faster and faster. Finally he cummed all over the bathroom floor. He felt like he was in heaven. He cleaned himself and the bathroom and went to bed. In the morning his dick was already hard just by remembering the video. When he went down stairs Joey was already eating his breakfast and Elizabeth was in the kitchen.
J:”Good morning.”
T:”Morning”
E:”Hi Tommy, go wash up and have breakfast.”
T:”Ok.”
Tommy sat down to eat but he couldn’t all he could think about was the video. He just stared at Elizabeth; he just wanted to push her down and start fucking her. 
E:”You ok Tommy.”
T:”ah, yes (Get yourself together. You need a plan first. Still what a body she has, just wait I am gonna fuck you till you are addicted to my cock. )”
After breakfast Tommy said he had to go to his home and he will be back in sometime. He took the camera with him and when he reached home he copied the video to his computer. He then went back to Joey’s. When he reached Elizabeth opened the door.
T:”Where is Joey?”
E:”I just sent him to buy some things.”
T:”Ok (great now is the time) Mrs. Olsen there is something you need to see. ”
He took the camera and played it to her. Elizabeth was horrified when she saw the video.
E:”What the hell is this? Where did you get this?”
T:”I took it.”
E:”WHAT WHY.”
Tommy just shrugged his shoulder. Elizabeth started crying.
[Image: 4F7B210F00000578-0-image-m-63_1535560865771.jpg]
E:”Please delete this.”
T:”I will, I just need you to do some things for me.”
E:”Like what, you want money; Ok I will give you money.”
T:”I don’t need money.” Tommy licked his lips.”I just need your body.”
E: “WHAT.” Elizabeth angrily raised her hand to slap him.
T:”You don’t want to do that I have made tons of copies of this, what would happen if it spreads all over the school or may be on internet. What would happen to Joey or your husband?”
Elizabeth fell on her knees in shock and started crying.
E: “Ok I will do want ever you want.”
T:”Good, now wash your face Joey will be here any min.”
 T: (Just wait I going to really enjoy this).
Elizabeth got up and came back after cleaning herself up. Just then the door bell rang, Elizabeth opened the door. It was Joey.
J:”Hey, you are back.”
T:”Yeah.”
Tommy got near Elizabeth and placed his hand on her ass and pressed it. Elizabeth was startled but didn’t resist. They talked for a while all the while Tommy kept on rubbing Elizabeth’s ass. He slowly lowered his hand and started to rub her pussy. Elizabeth couldn’t take it anymore.
E:” Since it lunch time lets have lunch. You two set the table”.
She said that and quickly went to the kitchen. Joey started to set the table when Tommy said “You set the table, I will help your mom in the kitchen”. Joey said “Ok”. Tommy saw Elizabeth stand there her back to him. He went and slapped her ass.
E: “Aww”. She turned around.
T:”You didn’t think of running away when I was about have my fun did you?”
E:”N…No...”
T:”It seems you still won’t listen to me, should I let my classmates see the videos?”
E:”NO don’t, I am sorry it won’t happen again”.
T:” Ok then kiss me”
Elizabeth crouched down kissed Tommy on the lips. When she was about to let go he pulled her head closer “Use your tongue”. She started to lick inside of his mouth. Tommy started to suck on her tongue. Using his finger he held open her mouth and spit in it. Then he started to suck on her lip. He started kissing and licking all over her face. He pushed her head back and stated kiss and sucking neck. He took his hands started press her breasts. He could feel her bra through the T-shirt. He could barely hold them in his hands. He felt like he was on fire, he just wanted to continue this forever. He pushed her down on the floor and started kissing and pressing her breast. He started rubbing his face on her breast and began kissing and sucking them through her shirt. He began press her breasts hard. Elizabeth let out a moan because of the pain. Even her husband has never been this rough on her. Suddenly they heard Joey’s voice.
J:”I am done do you want and any help in the kitchen”.
They had completely forgotten about Joey. Elizabeth pushed Tommy away and got up.
E:”N…. No need honey, we are coming. You just take a seat”.
Elizabeth tidied herself and took the food to the table. Tommy was still sitting on the floor. He was very horny. He was very angry at Joey for interfering with his fun. But he calmed himself down; he knew that if Joey ever found out about this Elizabeth would never let him have his way with her. Tommy went back to the dining table. Elizabeth and Joey were already sitting opposite to each other. Tommy went and sat near Elizabeth. Everyone started eating. After sometime Tommy looked up at Joey, he seemed to be fully immersed in eating his food. Tommy slightly moved his chair near Elizabeth. He slowly reached out his hands and started rubbing her breasts. Elizabeth was startled but didn’t do anything. Tommy had an idea.
T:” Joey could you please get me some water for the kitchen?”
J:”Ok”.
When Joey left, Tommy turned to Elizabeth.
T:”Get under the table and give me a blowjob.”
E:”B…but what about Joey what if he see me, what will I tell him”.
T:”Are you going to do it or not”.
Elizabeth reluctantly got down under the table. Tommy was very hard already; he was very excited for his first blowjob. Joey came back and asked were his mom was Tommy said she went to the bathroom. Elizabeth couldn’t believe what she was doing. (E: I am going to give a boy who is at the same age as my son a blowjob, not only that but right under him).  Tommy slightly tapped her with his foot. Elizabeth knew she didn’t have any choice but to do it. Elizabeth pulled down Tommy’s pants and his cock instantly stood up. Elizabeth moved her head closer to his cock; it had a urine and sweat smell. She was very disgusted but she didn’t have any other choice. She slowly started licking the tip of his cock; she licked his cock from top to bottom and finally put the whole thing inside her mouth. She began moving her head back and fore. 
T bananaOh man, aaah this feels great. This bitch really knows her stuff. She really was a slut.) 
Tommy placed his hand on Elizabeth’s and started moving it faster. Tommy was about cum.  He pushed her head and sprayed his cum inside her mouth. Elizabeth didn’t have a choice but to swallow the whole load. Then he told her to clean his cock. She licked and sucked his dick dry. Tommy felt like he was in heaven.
After lunch Tommy spent time with Joey. At night they all went to sleep. After sometime Tommy got up, he made sure Joey was asleep and quietly went to Elizabeth’s room. She opened the door. Tommy smiled at her.
T: “Let’s have some fun. You have no idea how long I have been waiting to do this.”
[Image: Hot-Boob-of-Elizabeth-Olsen.jpg]
He laid Elizabeth on the bed and started kissing and sucking her tongue. He ripped her shirt open; she was wearing a black bra. He pulled it up, her big tits jumped out. Tommy couldn’t control himself any more he started sucking and biting her breasts. Her nipples go harder which made him get rougher with her.
E:”aah, please not so rough”
T:”Bitch please, your nipples getting harder and harder. You are really enjoying this.”
E:”N…no”.
He just kept on going.
E:”Ahh ahh please stop aahhhh”.
Elizabeth closed her mouth with her hands to stop her scream from leaking out. Tommy was so horny couldn’t wait anymore. He pulled here sweat pants and panty down.
T: “Oh, look at this bitch”. He reached his hand and started violently rubbing her pussy. He used his fingers to open her vagina and started licking it.
E:”NO don’t do that aah”.
T:”You like this”.
Tommy started sucking and licking her pussy even faster. Elizabeth wanted to stop him but her body wouldn’t listen to her. She stated to really wet. She was getting more and more aroused. Elizabeth started moaning from pleasure.
E:”aah aah aah”.
She pushed his head into her pussy.
E:”Faster aaah faster”.
Elizabeth’s hips started to bend from pleasure. She was about have an orgasm.
E:”aaah I am cumming aaaah.” Juice stated shooting out of her pussy. The bed was completed drenched by her juice. She was patting and sweating from both pain and pleasure. 
T: “You really are slut”.
E:”N...No I am N....not”.
T:”It’s my turn now.”
Tommy pulled his pants down. See him about put his cock in her.
 E:”NO, wait you have to use a condom.”
T:”Shut up bitch; I want my first fuck to be raw”. He pushed his whole dick into her vagina.
E:”No pull it out. No no nooo”. Elizabeth tried to push him away. He grabbed her wrist and started moved his hip back and forth.
E:” Ahh ahh ahhh stop please stop”.
T:”Ah this feels great, ah I can’t believe this. I have been wait for a long time ah”.
E:”Ahhh stop no nooo”. The more she screamed the faster he moved. He pressed her breast and started sucking them. Elizabeth started moaning from pain and pleasure.
T:”Ahh I am going to cum aahhh”.
E:” NO WAIT, pull it out, don’t cum inside, NO”.
T:”I Cumming. Aaah take it all bitch”.
E:”NOOOOOOOOOO”. Tommy filled her hole completely. Her pussy was completely covered with his cum. He laid down on her with his head resting on her breast.
[Image: apmMnBE_460s.jpg]
T:”Haaa haaa that was amazing”. Elizabeth lied there lifeless. Tears were falling nonstop from her eye. Tommy pulled her face forward and started kissing her lips. 
T:”You were great really great”. He got up. “I have to pee now”. He was about to go to the bathroom when. “Wait I know”. He walked back to the bed; he got on top of the bed and stood over Elizabeth. ”Since you were so great let me help you clean yourself” saying that his pissed on. Elizabeth didn’t have any strength to resist him, so just let him do what he wanted. “Oh, that feels great”. After he was done he got down and dressed himself up. He took her bra and panty with him. “I will keep this as a souvenir”. He left her room. After sometime Elizabeth slowly got up and dragged herself to the bathroom. She sat there crying, after a while she cleaned herself and went to bed hoping all this was just a nightmare and will disappear when she woke up.
Next day Tommy woke up late since he was tired from his session with Elizabeth. But he felt great; he just wanted to keep on fucking Elizabeth the whole day but today he had to return home. He sadly started packing his bag. He went down. Joey was already having breakfast; Tommy also sat down to eat. Elizabeth brought him his food. She didn’t even look at him she just kept her head down. After breakfast Tommy was about to leave when he turned around and told Joey and said. T:”I forgot my watch in your room could you get it for me”. Joey said Ok and when to get it. Tommy turned to Elizabeth
T:” I forgot to tell you I had recorded our previous session”. Elizabeth was devastated by his words. “So don’t think about telling anyone about this and from now onwards you are my bitch, you will listen to all my command got it”. Elizabeth stood there terrified “GOT IT”.
E:”Y…yes”. 
Tommy smiled and said T:”Now give me long goodbye kiss”. Elizabeth got down put her lips on his lips and started sucking them. She put her tongue inside his mouth played with his tongue. She finally sucked all his saliva from his mouth. T:”That was perfect. From now on the real fun begins”. Tommy said his goodbyes to both Elizabeth and Joey and left happily.

[+] 5 users Like john9997's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
C'mon bro waiting for this for a long time. Try  Upload stories with relevant pics
Like Reply
Should I continue this thread
Like Reply
Yeah bro definitely ... You will gain popularity slowly but surely
Like Reply
Please continue it is amazing
Like Reply
Any suggestions for current or new story
Like Reply
Jing tian
Like Reply
some relative of her visit add another actress and tmmy uses elizabeth to get her and then joey founds abut all of them and he also joins. and then they enjoy
Like Reply
A week went by. Whenever he could Tommy would come to Joe’s house.

At school:

Tommy was having lunch with his friends, Mick and Bob.

Mick: Hey Tommy, why aren’t you hanging around with us anymore?
Bob: Yea, you are always with the weird Joey.
Tommy: I have my reasons.
B: What?
M: Yea tell us.
T: Ok fine, I will tell you. Have you seen Joey’s Mother?
M: His mother?
B: No.

Tommy took out his phone and showed them a picture of Elizabeth.

[Image: YaCHQml.jpg]
B: Oh my…..
M: Wow.
B: Never thought the weird ass Joey had such stunning mother.
M: Yea, what a fine bitch.
T: She is my bitch.
M: Yea right, stop joking.
T: I am not kidding. She will do whatever I want.
B: Are you serious?
T: Yes.
M: How?
T: I have my ways.
M: Can you let me use her.
B: Yea please let has join in on the fun.
T: No way.
M: Please come on just once please.
B: Yea, aren’t we friends.
T: ……
B: Or else we will think you are lying.
M: Yes, you must be lying.
Tommy thought for a minute.
T: Ok fine.
M: Oo…..Thank you
B: Oh I can’t wait.
[+] 2 users Like john9997's post
Like Reply
nice, dont see these hollywood type of stories here
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
[Image: zivkii5jmfx41.png]
[+] 1 user Likes john9997's post
Like Reply
Obviously....
Like Reply
(09-07-2020, 09:39 PM)john9997 Wrote: [Image: zivkii5jmfx41.png]
Please continue bro . Give regular updates and everyone will come running into your thread.  Do for Emma Watson , Kristen Stewart as well . Don't stop Elizabeth oslen ?
Like Reply
Continue.... Bring more action
Like Reply
Big Grin 
[Image: fNHnOOA.jpg]
Will update Tomorrow
Like Reply
T: Ok, here is what we are going to do. We will bunk school tomorrow and go to Joey’s house and wait for him and his father to leave, got it?
B: Yes.
M: Ok.
The next day Tommy, Mick and Bob skipped school and waited near Joey’s house. After some time they saw Joey and his father leave. They waited for some time and knocked on the door. Elizabeth came and opened the door.
T: Hi.
Elizabeth felt terrified when she saw Tommy. For the past whole week Tommy has been using her as his sex slave. She couldn’t do anything but obey him.
Elizabeth: Waa…What are you doing here? You should be in school.
T: It’s just that me and my friends were talking about you yesterday and they really wanted to meet you.
B & M: Hi Mrs. Olsen. 
Elizabeth looked behind Tommy and saw two other kids smiling at her. 
E: Why…why are they here?
T: Like I said they wanted to meet you.
M: Yea, when we heard about you from Tommy we wanted to see you.
B: Yea, we are also Joey’s friends we should also get to know his mother.
The three of them came inside the house and locked the door.
E: What are you doing?
B: We don’t want anyone to disturb us while we get to know you.
E: You can’t do this.
T: Yes I can or have you forgotten what will happen otherwise.
M: Yea, you don’t want Joey to know what a slut his mom is.
Elizabeth lost all her will and just stood there. 
B: I think she understood us.
Elizabeth was wearing a white t-shirt and leggings. They could see the outline of her bra through shirt.
[Image: 2ecifdc2rol41.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...71f0fe9e3c]
B: Wow, she is more beautiful in person.
M: I can’t believe Joey was hiding such a MILF all this time.
B: If I had known this I would have been friends with him long ago.
T: Now then, let’s go to the bedroom.
Elizabeth led them to the bedroom.
T: She is all yours, take your time.
Tommy went out and closed the bedroom door.
Bob and Mick hungrily looked at Elizabeth’s gorgeous body.
M: Undress and get on the bed.
Elizabeth hesitated.
B: Hurry up.
Bob yelled at her.
Elizabeth hesitantly undid her pants, and let it fall freely to her ankles, before slowly stepping out of it. Bob felt aroused just by seeing her smooth white legs. She slowly lifted her top up, allowing it to expose her well defined waist before being momentarily stopped by her large breasts. She tugged a little more and brought it over her head. She stood there in her white lace bra and panties. Mick licked his lip seeing her ample breast. Bob and Mick quickly removed their clothes and stood completely naked in front of her. Elizabeth could see their semi-erect cock. They started stroking it slightly. She could see expressions of eagerness and lust as she was sized up by their hungry eyes. She tried her best to cover herself using her hands.
[Image: D5RFU07.jpg]
E: Please… no. 
Elizabeth tried to muster the strength to speak.
B: No more crying, bitch! One more sound out of you and you know what will happen right. 
They went near her and pushed Elizabeth on to the bed. Mick looked at her heavy bra and said, 
 M: I want to play with those tits.
Mick placed his hand on her bra and pushed it upwards. Elizabeth moaned and bit her lip, trying not to scream as her lush breasts were freed from the restrictive bra and bounced free, gently swaying with her panicked breathing. Then they both stood back and admired her magnificent tits.
M: Wow! Would you look at the tits on her!
Elizabeth saw the excited look in his eyes. He was really horny. His shaking hands moved up her torso before cupping her big tits. He pressed her breast together and started kissing and sucking them. Mick started play with her nipples. He take each of her nipples between two fingers and started squeezed them. Elizabeth felt instinctive pleasure coming from the slight pain. He then slowly pulled them out until her tits stretched a bit. An involuntary moan escaped from Elizabeth as he began to flick her nipples with her fingertips. Her nipples had gotten quite hard. Elizabeth felt so ashamed for enjoying this even a little. Mick squeezed her breasts and sucked on her hardened nipples.
[Image: 7oozeir5sir41.jpg]

Mean while Bob went below and spread her legs apart. 
E: No… 
Elizabeth attempted to wiggle away. Bob held her tight.
B: It’s okay. It’s going to feel good.
Bob slowly rubbed his hand over her panties. 
B: Let’s get these off.
He grabbed the panties in each hand and pulled them down and tossed them to the side, revealing her smooth cunt, between her soft thighs.
B: I want to see more.
He got on his knees. He gripped Elizabeth’s thighs and pushed her legs apart and spread them even more. Elizabeth felt ashamed as his eyes roamed over her pussy. Bob pushed his finger into her clit, sliding them in and out while massaging her clit. She let out a low, startled scream because of Bob’s finger suddenly invaded her vagina
E: Ohh... please...No.
Her scream just made them more forceful. Mick pressed her breast together and started sucking and biting her nipples.
M: This tastes so good.
Elizabeth started crying and moaning even louder from both pain and pleasure. She could feel herself getting wet despite her brain's attempt to stop her from getting aroused. She could feel Mick’s rock hard dick poking at her hip. Elizabeth tried to move away from them. This made them both mad and she felt Mick yank her head back by her hair and slapped her across the face. 
M: You stupid slut. You think you can get away? No. We're just getting started! 
He got on top of her, placing her body between his knees. He grabbed her face squeezing it between his hands so her mouth opened and he spat across my face. Elizabeth was in shock. She never thought these kids would be so vicious. She felt her hips getting lifted.
B: I can’t wait, I am putting it in.
Bob took his dick and grabbed her, putting it between her legs so he could grind it against my pussy. Elizabeth was so afraid. She tried maneuvering out of his grasp but Mick who was on top of her kept her in place. Bob slowly let his hard cock enter her and then he thrust it deep into her pussy and Elizabeth let out a bloodcurdling scream.
[Image: wiefhz69tg851.jpg]

E: aaaahhhhhh…..noo…….aaahhh…
Mick took this chance to shove his dick into her mouth, sending his swollen cockhead all the way down her throat. She let out a combination of crying, screaming and gagging uncontrollably as she struggled desperately to fight back against his cock that was forcing her to dry heave. She could taste his precum. Elizabeth felt herself starting to suck his dick before she managed to snap out of it. Mick, however, wasn't pleased with her lack of effort. He put his hands at the back of her head and began shoving it into her mouth. She could feel his cock rubbing against the back of her throat, triggering her gag reflex. She started to squirm and choke uncontrollably. He started slowing down for a few seconds for her to catch her breath, but before she could feel relieved Bob pushed his dick into her again. She could feel every inch forcing in, her pussy surrendering as his cock split the walls of her cunt apart. Elizabeth was horrified, she was being banged, and they were working on her body in just the way to make her respond, it was like her body had betrayed her, and was refusing her mind's demands to be disgusted. She could feel her pussy juice flow out with every thrust. Her mouth filled with saliva as she started to work over the cock fucking her mouth, giving Mick a wet, smooth ride, while her pussy was wet and hot, giving Bob a smooth enjoyable ride. Her body gave an upward thrust, eager for more hot fucking.
As the heat of the bang increased, so did the taking of her body. She felt Mick’s cock hitting the back of her throat while Bob was banging harder against her cervix. Her squeals and cries of displeasure were muffled as they continued to ram her body. 

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=16598631]
E: Uhhh..ahhhhh….ah…a
Mick felt he was about to cum.
M: Oh fuck yeah, get ready, suck my sperm and drink it all down!!
Elizabeth felt the cock start pulsing, spraying thick strings of cum down her throat. She felt her pussy forced open a bit more, and her yell of pain was muffled as her cervix was forced open, the cock was now buried at the entrance to her very womb.
B: Oh yeah, I am gonna fill your pussy!
Elizabeth felt his cock jerking, and then pulsing as his cock began spraying his cum straight into her womb. The feel of his hot thick cum blooming deep inside her took her over, as her body started to shake and quiver. Mick and Bob pulled their cocks out of her, as Elizabeth tumbled into an orgasm. 
[+] 4 users Like john9997's post
Like Reply
Update
Like Reply
Please continue...
Like Reply
Planning to add new characters. Suggest which actress you want as which character and plot if you have any in mind.
Like Reply
[Image: images-1.jpg]
Like Reply