Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KINKY STUFF ME AND MY WIFE DO IN BEDROOM
Smile 
My wife is a femdom ,MILF bitch 33 yrs old .. black .. dark .. very strict .. working in an mnc as procurement manager who gets a kick ..  kicjk out of enslaving and sexually dominating and humiliating  men .. 

HER STATS ARE : 
34 - 30- 34 . TAMIL BITCH .. WELL EDUCATED .. 
HERE I WILL DESCREIBE ABT THE NAUGHTY AND DIRTY STUFF WE DO AND DID WITH OTHER MEN ABD IN OUR BEDROM . THE KIND OF KINKY STUFF WE TALK AND DO IN BEDROOM . 

PS : AM NOT LOKKING FOR BULLS . 

PS : AM ALREADY HER SISSY PANTY  SLAVE .. 

NOTE  : SHE EVEN MAKES ME HAND WASH HER USED UNDERWEAR IN FRONT OF HER BEST FREINDS ..
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
[+] 1 user Likes pantyboy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Her ex boss was mad abt her .. he was her boss between 2006 to 2010 and duringtht time my wife was a very traditional conservative tamil lady . so , she gave very very cold responses to her bosses advances .
her bossy was a sissy kind of a guy . he is 45 now .. married guy with 2 kids .. when they were working together she had caught him sniffing her sandals coumnple of times .. fast fwd 2018 ..

we regularly starting chatting with him and starting becoming kind of family friends and we staritwed inviting him over for weekends and after 2 drinks the conversations used to get spicy and i used to gibve them space to do their stuff ..
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
Like Reply
one of those saturdays , .. i was watching ipl upstairs and he was chattting with her in kitchen .. tht was the way it used to be ..

i went to the hall when they were cooking in kitchen

i was looking thru the keyhole ..
her 45 yr old ex boss was on hiss knees and in the middle of cooking .. and my bitch wife was spitting on to pieses of bread and throwing it onto the floor and he was eating it from the floor . this really got me hard ..
after few minutes she asked him to bring her heels which she had kept near the fridge .. she wore those ..
she was looking more dominannt and rajesh was ready to do anything ..
sindhu took out 2 socks which she had been wearing to the gym for the last 3 days and threw it onto the floor .. and told rajesh : pick it up and smelll if u love me ...
omg . i got soo hard seeing and listening to all these ..
[+] 2 users Like pantyboy's post
Like Reply
shd i write more .. ?
Like Reply
My wife use to make lovebites on my cock
Like Reply
Kinky stuff we have done in bedroom includes- threesome (MMF), role playing, light bondage
Like Reply
(24-03-2020, 06:17 PM)pantyboy Wrote: one of those saturdays , .. i was watching ipl upstairs and he was chattting with her in kitchen .. tht was the way it used to be ..

her 45 yr old ex boss was on hiss knees and in the middle of cooking .. and my bitch wife was spitting on to pieses of bread and throwing it onto the floor and he was eating it from the floor . this really got me hard ..
after few minutes she asked him to bring her heels which she had kept near the fridge  .. she wore those ..
sindhu took out 2 socks which she had been wearing to the gym for the last 3 days and threw it onto the floor .. and told rajesh : pick it up and smelll if u love me ...

Wow What a lady!!
Like Reply
I WILL MOSTLY BE refererring to my wife as MADAM in the descriptions becose tht is the way am told to address her as she is a suprior domina woman .

rajesh was putty in her hands .. he lifted those soxks and inhaled .. went mad .. and started sucking onthose .. smelling once and sucking and drinking the sweat out of those shamelessly .. she commanded rajesh to stand .. he obeyed immmmmediatly rajesh had a super tent on the front side of his gym pants ..

madam to rajesh : go to our bedroom
raj: he will find out
madam : shut upo and go . he is a cricket maniac .. will not come now ..
i ran upstaris .. lest i get caught .

balance is what she told me in the bedroom after he left ..
after 30 min madam called me . she told rajesh left
madam was in inskirt and blouse ..
she was rubbing her pussy lips and pleasuring herself . rajesh sirs used underwear was in her hands she was smelling those shamelessly in front of her husband [ me ] . eat me she told .. u waste eat me ..
where is rajesh sir ? i asked ? " gone .. now eat me ""
i knelt down lifted her underskirt a bit more and started eating
in between i asked [ rather begged to madam .. pls tell wat happened ]

madam : baby , i bought him here .. i was so turned on by the kitchen events . i asked him to remoive my saree .. he kept on smelling my sweaty soclks .. the power over him .. gave me a lot of kick .. i wanted to see his cock .. i asked him if he wanted to see my panties ? i told him i will show if he obeys me and asked him tp to lower his pants .. and he did .. i asked him to lower his underwear and show him " his thing " [ i got soo hard hearing this ] .. ohh .. raj .. it was soo big .. at least 6.5 inches .. much longer than ur 4.5 inch peepee babyy .. [ my hardness increased . my conservative wife who belived hubby was god was demanding things tht to to her boss .. her ultra rich , 6.5 inch penis size boss. i cudnt belibe this ] i asked him again " do u want madams panties and he replied " yes madam " . i asked him to hand over his underwear [ she went mad telling this .. she started deep inhaling his underwear which was in her hand ] .

and she stopped ter .. she was going wild smellling his undies .. rajesh sir might have worn those for the entire day .. it had some pre cum ..

me : and madam .. then wat happened .. psl tell madam ..

she : oh raj .. he is he is such a sissy .. my boss who used to command to me was litterallly begging to have my panties babay .. i was so thrilled .
her explanation madee me harder.. she was leaking into my mouth ..

madam : then i wentto bathroom .. removed my used panties .. came out and threw it onto the floowr and asked rajesh to go and pick it and bring tome. he obey .. with trmbling hands he lifted it and caame to me .. he lifted his hands towards his nose . i stopped it and said to him " rajesh , this is wrrong .. i dont like these kind of perverts and baby u wont belive it baaaby he was beggingto me like " madam . pls madam .. pls just once madam .. i want to smell madam .. pls madam .. pls madam .. i will a do anything madam .. pls madam .. bababy , i felt bad for him and i told asked " anything rajesh ?? are u so desperate for my used undergarments "

rajesh sir " yes madam .. pls madam .. anything madam ..

madam : babay .. then i did something which i feel is not right .. i told him " 600 rs for 1 time smelling - 30 sec , 10,000 rs for 2 min smelling and 30000 rs for taking my used undergarments home and to do bad things with that at home " i cannot belive he said ok .. he told he will give 30k babay .. i wanted to take it .. but then i changed my mind ..
me : y madam ..
she : i wanted to see what he was going to do with my used smelly undergarments .. he told he will transfer cash .. i insisted to give immmedieatly and she showd me the cash .. after i got the cash . i handed over my used smells undies to him . 2 mins i casid .. and baaby ... he sat on our bed and took it hungrily and sterted deep inhaling and kissing thatt 3 days used smelly garments .. uff tht hunger .. the way in which he was doing it .. uff .. babbby tht was the best compliment i ever got .. i loved what i did today .. he smeelled my undies and his erection increased babby [ saying this she violently starting making me eat her .. rubbing her lips on my face and came violently taking hiis name "

MORE TO COME ..
[+] 3 users Like pantyboy's post
Like Reply
Wow
Interested
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Your Wife's Ex & Genuine Friend
You can share any fantasies like cuck incest with me
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout
Telegram
PM Only If Genuinely Interested
Like Reply
(24-03-2020, 04:46 PM)pantyboy Wrote: My wife is a femdom ,MILF bitch 35 yrs old .. black .. dark .. very strict .. working in an mnc as procurement manager who gets a kick ,.. big kicjk out of enslaving and sexually dominating and humiliating  men .. 

HER STATS ARE : 
34 - 30- 34 . TAMIL BITCH .. WELL EDUCATED .. 
HERE I WILL DESCREIBE ABT THE NAUGHTY AND DIRTY STUFF WE DO AND DID WITH OTHER MEN ABD IN OUR BEDROM . THE KIND OF KINKY STUFF WE TALK AND DO IN BEDROOM . 

PS : AM NOT LOKKING FOR BULLS . 

PS : AM ALREADY HER SISSY PANTY  SLAVE .. 

NOTE  : SHE EVEN MAKES ME HAND WASH HER USED UNDERWEAR IN FRONT OF HER BEST FREINDS ..

Enjoy bro..Dark Curvy Tamil ladies are most beautiful, never enjoyed one. Have lot of fantasies if I actually get to experience one.
[+] 1 user Likes moonshine's post
Like Reply
(18-04-2020, 08:54 AM)moonshine Wrote: Enjoy bro..Dark Curvy Tamil ladies are most beautiful, never enjoyed one. Have lot of fantasies if I actually get to experience one.

she is becoming a liberated slut . . but not at all interested in fu*** .. she loves domina games more . .tht gets her wet . .
Like Reply
(24-03-2020, 06:17 PM)pantyboy Wrote: one of those saturdays , .. i was watching ipl upstairs and he was chattting with her in kitchen .. tht was the way it used to be ..

after few minutes she asked him to bring her heels which she had kept near the fridge  .. she wore those ..

ur wife is an anngelll...... i wanna taste her spit...
Like Reply
(28-04-2020, 06:50 PM)mudichuavukki Wrote: ur wife is an anngelll...... i wanna taste her spit...

ur tastes are very similar to rajesh sir ..
Like Reply
Vera level bro. More plsss
Like Reply
after a long long time we did some kinkuy stuff ..
he came home at some 11 am .. i was sleeping upstairs .. he came and my wify and he was sittting downstarirs and talking ..
at 2 pm she called me and told me .. " come here .. i cannot hold on anymore " :

she handed over his undies to me .. she made me smell and wash his used underwear .. uff .. i felt like a sisssy and i got soo hard inside my JETTY AND SHE SAW IT and gave me a smile of disdain .. .. only a cuckkky hubby will handwash his wifys bosses underwear ...
i was rock hard .. i asked her " wat happened tell me "

she started :
rajesh came .. he was with me for 2 hrs . . he was dying to to spend some time with me .. i had told him to wear his wifys undies under his panties . i lower his zip and looked .. uff .. my god raju , rajush was wearing a yellow undies of his wife .. he is such a whore raju [ my nameis raju ] .
i got so hard . then i lowered his pantes and asked him to stand in doggy .. i got so wet seeing my boss in such a compromising condition ,.
me : i dont belive it .
she took out her phone and showed me , her boss rajesh wearing ladies panties and standing in doggy .. uff .. i got so hard seeing my wife's hand on his ass .
in the next pic her hands wer on the bulge of his ladies undies ..

wify : do u want to know more ? i was rock hard .. i was ready for anything ..
she took out a small bottle and went and sat on our bed and piured 10 ml of tht fluid onto her feet and told me " lick u waste " ..
i was my last masturbation sessions cum . i could not belive tht my conservative wify was asking me to lick up my cum .
but i was desperate to hear the sory ..
i shamelessly started licking my cum off her feet ..
Like Reply
today 8 am to 1 pm my wifuyyy my hot wiffyyy was in " the marriiott" bangalore with her ex boss . .rajesh sir ..
at 2 pm she reached back ..
she still has not told anything ...
am feeling sooo much jealosy ..
i donno what they did in hotel room ..

hopefull she will at least tell 50 % tonight after she gets drunk .. wgore ... WHOOOORE .. SLUT ...
she might have seen his tool ... naked tool .. might have touched him ..

i know i initiated this ..
but now i feel jealous .. i feel angry .. slightly ..
Like Reply
on 24 th he [ rajesh sir ] and my wifyy had their best christmas ..
i was told to go out with son .. he came by at 12 noon .. he was ter till 6 pm ..
my son loves faloodda .. so by 3 pm i lost all control tht i kept my son in a falooda shop near our house and went to listen to the sluts ..
i was sure she would not tell me full .. they are starting to have some of their own secrests ..
rajesh does not like me knowing all the serects .. and my wife is slowly getting attached to him .. it seems ...

out of the last 4 incedents she disclosed only 50% .. when i askedh her anything more happpened .. she wud tell " this is all tht u need to know "
Like Reply
(26-12-2020, 02:04 PM)pantyboy Wrote: on 24 th he [ rajesh sir ] and my wifyy had their best christmas ..
i was told to go out with son .. he came by at 12 noon .. he was ter till 6 pm ..
my son loves faloodda .. so by 3 pm i lost all control tht i kept my son in a  falooda shop near our house and went to listen to the sluts  ..
i was sure  she would not tell me full .. they are  starting to have some of their own secrests ..
rajesh does not like me knowing all the serects .. and my wife is slowly getting attached to him .. it seems ...

out of the last 4 incedents she disclosed only 50% .. when i askedh  her anything more happpened .. she wud tell " this is all tht u need to know "
She should make you clean her up once he's done with her ;)
Like Reply