Poll: should i write a sex story just for fun of sakshi joshi
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
92.31%
12 92.31%
no
7.69%
1 7.69%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery IPS officer Mom & Daughter Banged By Criminal
Heart 
Hi Friends starting new thread about IPS officer mom & her 21 yr young daughter gets banged by young slum criminal.

Require your help & suggestion for this.

Mom  - Shweta Tiwari
Age - 43 
Profession - IPS officer

[Image: 367365503_1090783865228952_6220218525261...545984.jpg]

Daughter - Palak Tiwari
Age - 23

[Image: 03palak-tiwari1.jpg?w=670&h=900]
[+] 4 users Like raeeskhan's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
yes please. make it realistic
Like Reply
(24-03-2020, 05:57 AM)behka Wrote: yes please. make it realistic

yes defintley i will make it believable & realistic yet hot & kinky.
Like Reply
Brother good concept to bring a nice new story.
My personal request to you is to include Chitra Tripathi and rubiqa liyaquat in your story as well
[+] 1 user Likes Kallu's post
Like Reply
Please write she is so damm hot
Like Reply
(25-03-2020, 07:47 PM)Kallu Wrote: Brother good concept to bring a nice new story.
My personal request to you is to include Chitra Tripathi and rubiqa liyaquat in your story as well

i will think about chitra tripathi & arrange situation according to her but rubiqa ..i don't like her at all she is stupud bimbo.
Like Reply
Question - Why "Should I write or not"... Some of us would like to write but dont have the talent to do so. If you are a storyteller, you write... why ask for permission or motivation... Let your work speak for itself...
[+] 3 users Like jtiwary's post
Like Reply
(26-03-2020, 01:01 AM)raeeskhan Wrote: i will think about chitra tripathi & arrange situation according to her but rubiqa ..i don't like her at all she is stupud bimbo.

Ok brother but include various hindi news anchors for variety purposes. Also another request to you to include sports anchors such as mayanti Langer and Archana Vijaya
Like Reply
(26-03-2020, 07:56 AM)jtiwary Wrote: Question - Why "Should I write or not"... Some of us would like to write but dont have the talent to do so. If you are a storyteller, you write... why ask for permission or motivation... Let your work speak for itself...

i have reason because in the past , i wanted to write about one gorgeous female politician  but admin didn't give me right to do so. so i ahve to b sure about this because i don't wanna someone delete my post just because they think its not appropriate  .
Like Reply
(26-03-2020, 05:14 PM)Kallu Wrote: Ok brother but include various hindi news anchors for variety purposes. Also another request to you to include sports anchors such as mayanti Langer and Archana Vijaya

mayanti is my top fav sports anchor but i will write about her in separate thread.
Like Reply
Who is she?
Some would say I am the REVERSE 
Like Reply
You can include soniya Shenoy as well in the story.
Like Reply
(26-03-2020, 06:41 PM)raeeskhan Wrote: mayanti is my top fav sports anchor but i will write about her in separate thread.

WHATS UR MAIL ID raes khan?wanna chat with you
Like Reply
(26-03-2020, 06:31 PM)raeeskhan Wrote: i have reason because in the past , i wanted to write about one gorgeous female politician  but admin didn't give me right to do so. so i ahve to b sure about this because i don't wanna someone delete my post just because they think its not appropriate  .

Understood now that you have clarified..... But still.. give it a go... and see what happens.... am sure all of us would like to read your story... admins included.
Like Reply
Hey guys..........vote please.......... comment , i need support of u guys.

[Image: ad4d1602f0e3d49291c53ea6e3d1b13d.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like raeeskhan's post
Like Reply
bhai, when are you going to start the story.. you can include lots of humiliation, forced sex, forced nudity stuff in that..
[+] 1 user Likes longindian_axe's post
Like Reply
you have not yet started a story and the thread and it's been almost 10 days since you created the thread
Like Reply
Brother do you post story or not??
Like Reply
[Image: Sakshi-Joshi-Official-Social-Profiles.png]
[+] 1 user Likes raeeskhan's post
Like Reply
[Image: shweta-413x300.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes raeeskhan's post
Like Reply