Checkmate - When Winner Losses
“Ohhhhhhhhhh ummmmmmmmm hhhhhhhhh ” shweta was moaning louder as her ass getting rammed by Jeet’s Hard 8 inch cock. Her expression was a mixture of pleasure & guilt of cheating her husband.
“You bitch you are gonna get more next week be ready for the delight” Jeet told her as he dressed & leave lying her naked on her bed. She was drenched in semen, her heart was running fast, though she was so tired her mind was storming about what she has done.. she closed her eyes & lost in flashback.it was 2 month back her husband enrolled their name for health club, she wasn’t interested at first being a small town girl bought up in middle class family, assuming this things are not cup of her tea.but her hubby suresh convinced her & both joined.
She arrived at club at 6am, still in half sleep, welcomed by a pretty receptionist who introduced Jeet as their trainer. A 28yr old 6 feet stud stunned by her mesmerizing beauty.
A 25yr old with milky-white skin, 34d boobs & 36 ass perfect shape fig with 5’6” height & killer smile enhanced by her sexy eyes.
jeet gone crazy seeing her, he had fucked many women but never had such pretty & lovely woman. And the evil rise up!!

Their session started with intro of each other & then jeet asked them to do some basic exercise.shweta’s every move was fisting his eyes, burning him from inside. But he couldn’t do more due to suresh. Within 2 weeks it goes well, but jeet was getting crazy & his desire was flooding but he couldn’t do anything, he was never that desperate for any woman.
One day she came alone to club, they started workout. Jeet was too much happy to know that suresh went abroad for work and won’t come back for next 4 months. Evil desire inside him got the chance he want.
He kept her busy in talk through workout, a goodbye smile & hifi from her was the gr8 achievement he had ,even more important than his degree result.As week pass they became good friend. As shweta was so innocent she didn’t find any harm with him.
One day he told her its his B’day & invite her for coffee after workout, & she gifted him a approval with killer smile.the coffee ended with lunch after 4 hrs, they talked a lot about their personal life. In between jeet was cracking some dirty jokes and she was ok with it, letting her to fall in evil’s trap.
She told him that she is good chess player & win all matches she played in her college, “don’t brag its not possible, you won’t look that clever. You can’t win over me in chess” unaware of his chess playing skills ego hurted shweta challenged him to play with her.
He welcomed her to his home nearby club the day after.next day both leave club around 9am to his home.it was not better than any bachelors apartment in metros. He was living alone there.his half naked photo showing his sturdy body.
“Nice photos Hunk” she remarked with her naughty smile
“Thank you but you are not going to win by praising me” replied jeet
“Hello u are the one who is going to loose ” she was furious
“Will see”
“Hmmm”
“What I am gonna get if I won??” jeet asked
“Stop day dreaming friend” she said
“Over confidence is injurious madam” he teased her
“Ok, what you want?” she replied with weird face.
“Will you strip for me??” jeet asked with naughty eyes
“Are you out of your mind ??” she furiously said
“Hey relax just joking yaar, why would I want that??” jeet said laughing at her his answer make her calm but uncomfortable
“You will take me to Dinner at some good place” jeet settle the bid.
“Hmm that’s sound good & if you loose you will strip ” she teased him
“Ohhh noo” jeet exclaimed..
He made coffee for both & they started playing chess
As time passes both was having war on the board, & finally she screamed ”ohh I win , check & mate you idiot”
“Ohh poor chap you have to strip & do pole dance ” she was laughing louder & teasing him.
He smiled & stood up & started good music & removed his shirt before she get it.She astonished by his move but his great body made her forget what she is.
He started dancing like a pole dancer & it made her laugh, he removed his pant & stared dancing.suddenly she realised & ask him to stop but cant stop her laughter. It was funny thing for her but she didn’t know that its going to become hell for her few moments later. suddenly he come in front of her and removed his underwear n a huge semi erect monster was pointing her.
“Oh my god” she talks to herself. she never seen other man’s cock before than her husband
Coming back to her senses she scolded at jeet “are you out of your mind, stop this crazy thing & get dressed fast, I shouldn’t be here” she stood up to leave.holding her hands and forcing her back on chair he said”ohh calm down, isn’t that u request it??”
Stunned by his question “ohh noo, I don’t mean that I was just teasing you”
“Oh then enjoy the show” he said while he moves his hips agaist her face
“Slap me baby on ass ”
She was shocked by his reaction but her hand moved forward & give light slap on his hump a unknown wave passed through her body as she touched him.
He turned & said “don’t you enjoy this now touch my monster”
“I am not going to do that, I am married, its wrong” she replied but her eyes were stick to his monster
“Come on , you enjoyed it all don’t you?? & no one is going to know about it baby, you can trust me for that, life is about enjoying new things, you can leave but you wont get such opportunity again , its just normal, just touch it to feel it sweetheart, we are not going to cross limit, just tease it”
Confused by his word she unknowingly touched his cock
“Ohh the princess touched the monster its free from a spell, 1000 year torture is going to end ” he said with a funny tone.even in this situation she cant control her laugh” u are such an idiot”
She pinched his balls naughtily
“Ohh the princess turned to witch please save me master” he replied with weird face.
“Now go & get dressed, fun is over ” she ordered him with naughty smile
“Ok madam” he said while picking up his cloths.
She left his home, her mind was storming with the incident…

“How could she do such shameless thing,??” she was cursing herself on the way home.
The whole day the incident was playing again &again in her mind.
After talking with her hubby on skype she went to sleep. But the thought “What will he think if he comes to know about today’s incident??” was not letting her to slip, finally some sleeping pills help her out.next day she woke up early, she suddenly reminded yesterday incident while having coffee, it made her nervous
“I am not going to the club & will never meet jeet again in life” she thought to herself.will never do such mistake again she make up her mind & try to forget yesterday’s incident.
She remembered her college days when she used to win chess matches & people used to cheer for her 7 the way her 2 year senior suresh romantically proposed her in canteen & her acceptance & whole saga till marriage to suresh decision to take job in this city 3 months back…her journey through her past ends by a mobile ring.
“Who can call so early?” thinking she reached the phone
Jeet Club XXXXXX was blinking on its screen.
She didn’t answer it thinking “why does he call?? I am not going to answer”
But he keep calling finally she get angry & answer his call “Listen, what my happened yesterday was by mistake, I wont come to club & will never meet you, don’t call me again otherwise I will call security officer” she told him without letting him to say a single word, she cut the call and give a sigh of relief, she relaxed on the sofa & started reading newspaper.
“A woman gang banged by her friends” she read, & thought “how dangerous is this world become for girls”
She was feeling relaxed now, she did her household chores & went out to buy some groceries in super market, suddenly someone tapped her on shoulder, many were there buying groceries but not seen one who tapped. She started picking groceries again & came home.As she got fresh she got A SMS, it was jeet. she wanted to delete it, but she wanted to end all this thing so she opened it angrily
“Check for a packet in your groceries bag & reply”
She rushed to her kitchen & found a packet in bag
“How this get in to this bag” thought & curiously opened it. It was having pendrive & a note in it.
“Plug & play .. reply if you like it”
“What the fuck” she was annoyed by the note & started her laptop, her heart was racing & cloud of thoughts making her crazy, every second of booting time of her laptop making her more tensed “What it contains??”
There was a video file, she hit play It was the Disaster.The whole saga was on video ending at the point she smiled at jeet when she pinched his balls.world goes up down for her. Recovering from the shock she remembered that jeet is also a professional photographer, it was easy for him to install cameras in his house…She was sweating, couldn’t decide what what to do…finally she took her cell 7 dialed jeet……
“Why did u do so??” she was furious
“Keep calm & listen to me carefully if you don’t , I wont upload it on NET but will surely send this to your husband ”
“Please don’t , how much you want??” she asked while recovering from another shock.
“Ohh princess seems to have lot of money to offer ” he laughed
“Stop it , delete that video & stop bothering me” she raised her voice
“Ok then listen the deal, get ready at 10pm, I will come to your home to spend whole night with you” he said & cut the call.

Shattered by his response she decide to call him to request him, but he didn’t answer call & send sms “Get ready at 10pm, red innerwear , don’t try to complaint security officer that will end your relationship with husband ”
[+] 2 users Like hirarandi's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
“Tell me about suresh’s cock & sex desires” shweta was stunned by his question.

He caress her ass with his hand & give her light pinch on it
“Ouch”
“Now I know you very well from top to bottom, so need not to shy, nothing is private for you, talk without hesitation, or do you have still any shy feeling inside you???” asked jeet
She was still looking away from him, he put his hand on he pussy & caress it
“Do you still think you have to keep some private thing ,bitch” he winked
She close her eyes & started to talk
“No he is not as big as you, its around 5to 6 inches, your is thicker than his & he likes plain sex only”
“When did you have your first sex?? How was it???” asked jeet
“Before marriage with suresh only at his friends flat, it was tough for me as never knew much about it, hymen breaking was painfull but enjoyed at the end”
“How many times you have sex with your hubby” jeet
“2 to 3 times a week, whenever he wish ”
“You are so unused cunt then, you should get fucked whole day whole week in all wholes, you are such an adorable whore”
“Please don’t call me whore, you blackmailed me, and forced me, & I never thought other than suresh in life”
“Ohh Bitch, you must get to use it, whore, I wasn’t the one who had orgasm, who was forcing my head in your pussy?? , tell the truth , don’t you like my cock than suresh’s??” he pinched her
“Ouch, hmmmm you made me horny by playing with my sensitive spots, that’s why I couldn’t control myself , I admit that your cock gives more pleasure than suresh’s but I still hate you”
He smiled on her reply “Will see, one day you will beg for this monster”
“Never”
“Ohk bitch, go and make some coffee for me its just 1 am”
She got up & went to kitchen, thankfully her home had non-transparent windows, she noticed jeet coming to kitchen, she lit the gas & started preparing coffee.He was continuously staring at her naked body
“What??” she asked
“Just looking at the perfect creation by almighty I fucked just an hour back, your husband is lucky but I am the luckiest to fuck you to the utmost level” he praised her
She shook off her head in disagreement.. he opened the fridge and started searching something
“What you want??” she asked
“Just looking what you have bitch”
“Please stop using that word, for god sake” she requested
“U better get used to it, by the way where you want to get fucked now in kitchen or hall??” he asked
“What?? No way, its too late, have coffee & sleep” she scolded him
“Sorry for you but no sleeping babe tonight, its just fucking night, choose the place you have no other options, Bitch are meant to be fucked at others wish” he replied
“Please ”
He took out some carrot & med size loki() from fridge & said ”choose the place of your comfort”
“Okk… then as you wish, will do in bedroom again”
“No way, I don’t like repeating same thing, hall or kitchen??” he asked
She handed him a coffee “Drink this first, why do you take out those carrot & loki??, it will go good with hall as it has sofa there”
“You will come to know soon… Nice coffee dear” he kissed her on cheek & ask her to follow him to hall….
“You have taken really a wise decision by installing dim lighting also with normal lights”
“Suresh like this lightings” she cleared
“That fellow doesn’t even know this lighting is providing great ambience for his wife Fuck rides” he laughed.
“See, you blackmailed me & fucked me, talk anything to me but don’t talk about my husbond” she replied looking in his eyes.
“OHH innocent wife, he is such a cuckold , thanx for the coffee bitch.. now show your skills by waking up this sleeping monsters ” he ordered
He sat on sofa & spread his legs and relaxed, though she was tired & didn’t want it she bent to her knees he hold her there
“Wait I want some entertainment before we could go for this session” he said
“What?? Please do it fast & end this asap” she told
“Take this carrot & loki & go , sit on that sofa chair & follow my orders”
HE turned on his camera as she sat on sofa
“Hey please don’t shoot, Why do you want this now?? You alredy got enough to blackmail me” shweta said
“Oh dear don’t question me more just follow my orders”
“Assume that carrot is someone’s dick & give it a nice blowjob”
“WHAT????”
“Do as I said”
She took that carrot hesitantly & kissed it then took it into her mouth, started moving back &forth
“Rub your pussy with one hand”
She followed his order
It was a horny scene captured on his camera
“Ok enough now placed that in your pussy & fuck yourself”
She did as he asked, every stroke making her horny,& had an orgasm..
“Please let me stop this” she begged
“Ohk bitch take loki & shoved it to pussy ,fast”
“Please need a little break” she begged again
He goes and slap her hard & pinched her nipple so hard thet she yelled
“Ohkk ohhkk, will do as u say please don’t pinch”
“That’s sound like a horny bitch!!” he enjoyed.
Though loki was med size it was tough to her get in but she tries her level best to please jeet. All action was captured on jeet’s camera
“Ohk enough, hope you get why I take them out from fridge??”
“Yeaahh, you have an evil mind” she told
“You haven’t seen evil mind yet, its just a beginning, lot more to go” he said & called her towards him , she walked slowly towards him, he slept on sofa & ask her to sleep on him in 69 Position,it was totally new to her..
As they lay down heavy licking from both of them begins, every teasing with his tongue with her pussy making her horny. He was eating her pussy madly. His cock grew full size within few minutes.
She was using her tongue passionately on it. Indicating complete surrender of her to him. She was licking like a lollipop. He started slapping her ass & she started enjoying it.
“Get up bitch” he stopped sucking her. But she kept on sucking neglecting him, he push her aside & told “You are become a true whore” but her eyes was still on her cock.he sat on sofa & asked her to sit on his cock, she reluctantly got up & slowly took his monster inside her pussy. She gave out a louder moan as she feels his hot cock completely inside her.
“Bitch, now look at me ,& keep on jumping on my cock ”
She started moving uptown like a obedient slave. His hand was exploring her her boos, teasing her navel. The scene was fist to his eyes, An adorable &Innocent wife had became his sex toy. He never fucked such a pretty woman. She was getting horny, enjoying her jumping jack role…he looked in to her eyes, it was full with satisfaction, she smiled at him. Started moving fast.
“Here you go my bitch, show me how you enjoy my cock, show me how much you love my cock” he encouraged her
“Tell me what you feel whore, say it” he ordered
“Ahmmm I am loving it, fuck me, I am want it more” she yelled in joy..
It went for 5 min she had no wish to stop but he asked her to get up “Do you want it more or just had enough”
“I want it please” she replied without a thought, she was completely lost in the joy of bang bang land.
“Get on your four, be a real bitch, I want to fuck you in doggy style” he ordered without wasting a time she was on her fours & was raising her ass up, eagerly waiting for his cock
“Here you go, you are my filthy whore, don’t you like to get fuck by me than you tiny hubby?? Don’t you want it more??”
“Yeas I do love it , I love it more than anyone elese on earth” she replied in a joy
He kept pounding her for 10 minutes, she had orgasm many times, she was turning to whore, she just wanted too fuck more, her inner desire was unleashing with every stroke..
finally he exploded in her .. he relaxed.. to his astonishment she turned back & lick his cock clean..

She gave a evil smile to her.. & both laid on sofa..
“I never enjoyed this much before, love you baby” he told her & kissed her on forehead
“I loved it too” she replied with a smile…both were exhausted ….
It was 6 in the morning when she woke up, she found herself naked lying in jeet’s arm on sofa.she got up & realised what she had done.. she wore her nighty & sat on bed.. she started crying, the feeling of cheating her husband made her sad.. she cursed herself for being such an idiot..
She noticed jeet staring at her from door..
“Please, stop it here, I cant cheat my husband more, you get what you want.. please leave me, I beg you” she begged him crying.he had no expressions on his face..
“Please, I do whatever you said whole night, you use me like a toy, now please go never come back in my life please” she pleaded again..
“How can I let it go, its very hard to find such an adorable whore, now stop crying, I want you to be naked whenever I will be you, hope you got it.. & I will prefer a strong coffee bitch now” he said calmly
She looked at him in shock tried to say something..
“Don’t even try to beg me to leave you again, you are my slave& have to follow my orders, & I have seen how innocent bitch you are, chessmaster, do you want me to get angry?? I will fuck you whenever & wherever I want.. bring the coffee fast”
Stunned by his words she left to make coffee, he pointed at her nighty before she left…
She removed it obediently & went to kitchen..She was yet to recover from her shock, her cheek was wet by her tears, what else she could do
“Ouch ahhhhhh” hard slap on her ass made her scream..
“What did you like more about last night, Bitch?? Did you have such joyride before??” he asked caressing her boobs.
“Please stop it, I am not a bitch” she replied..he slapped her hard again turning her white ass dark red “Just answer whatever is asked to you, I don’t want to listen other things bitch got it”
“Ok.. I don’t like anything” she replied in anger….
“Hmmm then you must get that again & again every night till you started loving it” he gave an evil smile.
“No please.. I am sorry.. I never got fucked such a way before, I like the way you lick my pussy” she replied looking down..
“Don’t you want it more?? Beg me for more.” He made her feel more uncomfortable..
She gave him coffee & sat on dining chair.. both kept silence till he finished his coffee
“Its just a beginning, there are lot of thing we are going to explore dear, trust me you will have great time with me, you may asked me to fulfil your fantasy, we both should enjoy it equally baby”
He broke the silence
“Ok..i have no other choice… but please don’t tell it anyone, it will end my marriage, & please don’t call me whore, it feels disgusting” she replied looking at her coffee mug..
“No one will come to know it till you cooperate with me, I will call you whore, cause you are the one”
She wanted to ask him when he was going to leave but didn’t have that courage she could just wait & do whatever he asked..
“I haven’t fucked you in kitchen, don’t you want to enjoy my cock here??” he asked
“Please, don’t you have enough last night?? Its not good place to have sex.. if you want we can have it in bed” she said with courage..
“Bitch, the only thing required for sex is hungry cock & juicy cunt, it doesn’t matter where you get rammed, now wake up this monster to screw you” he pointed his shaft..
She had no choice.. she bend on her knees in front of him, his cock was resting peacefully.she accepted her fate.. & took his cock in her hand, caressing it…
Slowly it started growing, she then kiss it with her juicy lips.. he was enjoying her sensational touch slowly she started moving her tongue it, she kept licking for some time & then took it mouth & started sucking it with love , warmth of her mouth made his cock erect to its full size, she was taking it deep throat without any hesitation..

“You are such a clever girl, you are a quick learner, you should get a gold medal for sucking, keep sucking you filthy whore.. chess-master is loosing battle here, giving me a nice blowjob.. hope you wont play chess with strangers here onwards” he laughed..
She was giving her best to satisfy him, it was true she started hating chess from this incident.. she had never thought she would become a sex toy for anyone. She kept her virginity in her college.. never ever thought any one else than suresh.. & today she is sucking jeet & become slave of his cock.. she thought to herself. she get up as he asked , he embarrassed her & kiss her passionately, her tongue was fighting with his tongue exchanging saliva & eating out each other ..she turned on & got wet he was caressing her ass .. suddenly she got shocked as his hand explores her ass hole… she wish he couldn’t be doing this… she was virgin at her ass.. the only thing she knew about anal sex is it hurts like anything…she wanted to stop him but her body was completely under control of him..
He turned her & pushed her on dining table on her chest..
“Don’t move you are going to have an awesome experience now.. you might never thought about,” he said & parted her legs .. she was bending on dining table with her legs still on the floor.. he looked her “what an amazing site ” he thought..
He took some oil and poured it on her ass & massaged her ass cheeks, he slapped it hard.. he was enjoying the red turned ass on her white body , due to oil it enhanced the beauty of her ass, reflection from oil layer made him crazy..
“You should have watch this babe, your ass looking stunning “he exclaimed, asked her to part her ass cheeks apart, she followed his orders.. he kissed on her asshole & lick it passionately his tongue was struggling to open her asshole to enter he kept licking for some time..
He stopped & insert a finger in it & started moving it slowly. she was having painful sensations ..
“What you are going to do???” she asked him even knowing what he wanted to do..
“Just keep calm & don’t make noise, let me enjoy your tight ass ”
She shivered with his reply it was clear that he is going to ram her ass badly, she can just pray it wont hurt much..
“Please I have never got fucked in ass, it will hurt, please I beg you” she kept begging with a little hope that he will spare her.
He now started fingering her with two fingers widening the entry for his monster he don’t pay heed to her begging.. he poured plenty of oil in her ass hole & fingered her fast, she was moaning with pain ..
She it to end as fast as possible
“Please its hurting, please spare me from this evil thing, your dick e=will tear me apart ” she tried her best.. but every word was arousing jeet to ram her in ass… he took his cock in one hand & widened her hole by another..her ass was too tight to accommodate his monster, his cockhead entered in.. she felt the shock of pain finally its happening its going to tore her apart she thought & prayed
“Please no, its hurts, I will do whatever you ask will do whatever you want but please don’t do this to me , my pussy is all yours you can fuck it hard as many times as you want, but please, I beg you mercy” it made him horny
“Do you become my whore for lifetime, bitch??” he asked with his cock head still inside her
“Yes I will become your bitch, your whore for lifetime but spare me from this pain, its hurting me”
“Promise you will do everything to satisfy me” he asked again
“Yes I will do everything you want jeet” she was hoping he will spare her from ass fucking with her submission…
“Do you love me than any one else on the earth??” he asked while he slapped her asshard
“Ahhh.. yes I love you ”
She was relaxed a bit
“More than your little husband??”
“Yeas jeet more than him” she was only thinking to get out of his hold at any cost.. she was afraid of the pain of ass fucking..
“Please spare me I beg you again, I cant bare this pain, you…ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”
He give a hard push before she complete her sentence… she cried in pain.
“Calm down baby you will enjoy it soon”
“NOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its hurting”
It was just half in he slowly move it back& forth, it was tough for him as her tight ass was not letting it move finally he could move it & her ass adjusted for his half cock.. it was paining a lot to her..tears rolled down from her eyes with the pain..only she could do is to scream & beg for a mercy.. but he was in no mood of mercy…
“Please its hurting, spare me .. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” he gave a final thrust to let his cock completely in her ass
“You bastard don’t you have feelings, please stop, spare me, I am yours but don’t hurt me” she begged again..
“Yes baby I do have a feeling of joy & soon you will have the same, bare it for some time” he shamelessly replied he kept his cock inside her for a while, she tried to move but he pushed her hard on the dining table
“Don’t even think of it bitch, else you will get punished badly” he yelled at her
“Please leave me, its hurting” her defence melted down slowly
He then started moving his cock slowly, she was moaning loudly with pain
“Ohh my god.. you tore my ass, u are a monster, I hate you” her evry word making him horny
She never felt such pain in her life, slowly her pain started to lowers.. her ass adjusted for his meat.. slowly she got sensational feeling building inside her, her moans of pain now the mixture of a joy & pain.. she stop protesting and unknowingly started moving her ass in rhythm.
“PLEASE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHNOHHHHHHHHHHHHH”
“OHHHH GODDDDD”
”Jeett I hate youuuuuu”
“Ummm maaaaaaaaaaaa”
Her moans was getting louder and arousing jeet to ram her passionately , he increased his pace.. its was an great feeling for jeet.. his wish has come true , his hard work (rather smart-work paid off).
She now feels the heat of joy building inside her making her horny..she started enjoying it now with little pain he kept fucking her ass more than 15 min..that 15 minutes turned her to a completely filthy whore from an innocent cunt.she wasn’t begging for mercy anymore but begging for more..
“Fuck me hard, tear my ass ”
She was gone crazy forgotten who she is.. she was just thinking of jeet’s monster & her pleasure..
“jeet you are great fucker ,,, take me on the joyride with your big cock.. fuck me hard”
Her words surprises jeet who had never thought she would become so submissive to him..he kept pounding her long time.. she had many orgasm .he smiled at the camera he installed in kitchen secretly last night..he was also hoping to watch this great saga on large TV he had..
Finally he gave out a loud moan& filled her ass with his cum.. he watch his cum was dripping from her ass mixed with oil & her juices.. her tight hole was opened wide like a cave opening .. he patted himself from great job on her ass.. she was lying on dining table. .calm, recovering from the best fucking session she had.. as she back to her senses she felt the pain in her ass , she slowly touch her asshole & astonished to find it widely opened.
“You ruined my ass, you would have never done this, ”she said in pain
“You are such an whore, you are meant for fucking pleasure of others, baby”
He told her with calm face..
After few minutes she tried to get up & feel the pain in her ass “ohhh its hurting”
She couldn’t sit properly on chair she looked at him he seemed too happy.. she cursed herself for submitting to him..
“Hope you enjoyed it.. will do again sometime” he said
She kept calm with a flat face..she was hoping him to leave now but her wish want going to come true, he had lots of thing in his mind for her..he walked out of the kitchen towards bathroom..she kept thinking what could he do next to her looking at the wet mixture of his cum, oil & her juices spread over the dining table…
[+] 1 user Likes hirarandi's post
Like Reply
Half an hour passed she was still on the dining chair, exhausted by the sex she had for last 12 hours, & lost in a thoughts of joy & guilt, she wanted to relax ..she got up & walked towards the bed, she couldn’t walk straight due to pain in ass, she was experiencing lots of things she listen about anal sex many years.. she walked to bathroom to get fresh. She wished to get rid of everything but somewhere inside she wanted to continue.she freshened up & went to bedroom..He was sitting on bed & doing something with his laptop..
“Ohh welcome sweetheart, hope you enjoyed all”

She looked for her cloths without paying hid to him
“Baby come here, & don’t forget you cant wear cloths else I will tear them apart”
“I am not going to listen you any more, enough is enough, you had everything from me, now get out of my house”
“Oh my bitch, hope you don’t like your husband find out this videos of you” he turned laptop to her..
Last night fucking was clearly captured on that video she was looking like a submissive whore while blowing off him..
“How did you shoot that?? Why are you doing this to me??”
“Cause you are dirty whore, I like to record my achievements” he pointed her to come to bed..
She was in another shock to see this video she followed him to bed..
“How often you chat with your hubby??”
“He is always online, whenever I feel to chat I ping him” she replied in tired vice
“Get dressed, you are going to talk with him right now on Skype”
“What?? Please noo, I cant face him now..pleaseeee”
“It will take moments to send some pictures to him, shall i??”
She got up & get wore a t shirt & short.. set her hair.. & nodded jeet that she is ready..jeet sat such a way that he couldn’t be seen on webcam of her laptop..
“You are gonna tell him that you miss him so much, & hungry for sex”
“Ohh please…..” she started skype & made a video call..
Suresh replied in few moments.. & the lovebirds talk begins
“Hey honey, I miss you so much” she told him with a sexy smile..
“I miss you too baby, missing our nightfun more” his reply made her blush…they were keep chatting for a while..Jeet was enjoying their chat.. they talk many personal things tells each other how they miss each other’s touch etc….finally jeet indicate her to say him bye.. she obeyed
“Good bye janu take care.. love you” shweta
“Good bye sweetheart, love you to..” he said with a smile..
it was really strange feeling for her… she lay back on bed ..
“Don’t worry babe, you wont miss him more, rather you wont get time to miss him, while I am around, & I allow you cloths only for video call”
As she heard this she started removing her cloths..feeling of shame while getting naked was nowhere around her..he asked her to follow & take her to bathroom, where he filled the bathtub with hot water & sat in to it.. she also enters.. she had enjoyed many times with suresh in that tub.. now its jeet, she was praying to have normal things with him.. she was bit afraid of his wildness..no one has treated her like he did.. she feel the warmth of water .. he kissed her & hugged her..touch of his body was turning her on.. she was surprised of her feeling by his touch..
“Am I really become a whore” thought she..
She was trying much as she can.. she was dominating in kissing.. that making jeet more horny. His hands started playing with her boobs her soft milky white body giving him pleasure.. caressing her secret parts was a great feeling for him..he slowly put her hand on his dick… this was enough to understand her what he wants.. she started playing with it .. he was planning dirty things in his mind.. His exhausted cock was only semi-erected.
He splashes some hot water on her body. Oozing droplets from her body & reflections on her creamy body was fist for his eyes. He pull her towards him & hold her tight in his arm. She wondered by his action. He felt her soft boobs on his chest.
“You look so beautiful shweta”
She blushed & look down, her heart was racing fast. She was feeling affection for jeet. She was confused she didn’t want to accept that she felt more comfortable in jeet’s embrace than her hubby.
He hold her chin & bring her lips closer to him. There eyes were speaking to each other. Both have lost their sense… soon their lips connect like a magnet n tongues started fighting each other & saliva was dancing on tongues.His hand exploring her ass cheek and patting her, she was getting horny with his sensible touch. The love saga continues for a long time then they got up & took bath.
She went to bedroom & give jeet a towel& took one for self. After drying her hair she stood their waiting for jeet’s reply. He went to hall without looking at her & switch on the TV.
She walked towards sofa & seat besides him. She wondered why he is neglecting her suddenly.

“Do you have pink inners??” jeet broke silence.
“Yes have some pink pairs”
“Bring all pink & other inners expect red & white”
She politely went to bed, search her wardrobe n found more than 25 pairs with diff colours, she never counted her inners before.She took all to the hall put besides jeet & wait for his order. Sunlight was struggling to come nside through small gaps between curtains. Some rays was falling on exactly her love hole, it was looking like a gold mine. Jeet ordered her to stay calm & took out his SLR cam from his handbag, and started clicking some pics. Then he picked yellow bra and blue pantie and asked her to wear it. They were costly branded piece of cloths but colour combination was like hooker. She wore it & on jeet’s order have apply some make up. She was looking a high class prostitute.
“Cup your breast & open ur mouth & touch the upper lip with ur tongue & give horny look”
She did as he said. Kajal in her eyes enhance her killer look. He took many pic in diff postures. She was completely under his control now.
She was seating calm on sofa waiting for his orders, but he put his cam back & sat on adjacent chair.
“What are your fantasies? ”
She kept mum as she couldn’t thought about it
“Hope atleast you know the various types of sex?”
“Hmmm I know some”
“What are they, what do you know about them?”
“Lesbian woman with another woman, gangbang means 2 guys fuck a woman, & orgy means many couples having sex together”
“Lolz you might have seen some porns with cuckold hubby. That’s why I think sex education should be compulsory in our country, you knows only basics” she felt embraced.
“Then what would you like to do today from that?”
She was bold by his questions, a shock wave of fear pass through her body, “What others will think if they come to know about this” she thought.
“Please don’t do this, I beg you. I will fuck u as many times as you want but don’t involve other in that please”
“Stop this nonsense, you still don’t know me well and its not only me who wanted you. There are others who desired you more than me, but as I trapped you, you are my slave. You can be fucked by others only after my permission & you are my fifth slave, my other friend also have their slaves”
His words were completely broken her down. Tears rolled down from her eyes.
“Please, leave me I beg you…. please” she can’t speak further.
“Don’t cry babe all my slaves were conservative but soon they adopt everything & now they enjoy all this, don’t worry you also start enjoying same. I don’t want you to cry. Please smile babe, we will go step by step so that you don’t feel offended”
She has nothing to reply only she could pray for herself, as she had no other option than obey jeet as she went to far than limits.
“You can get dressed if you want” jeet told her and got dressed. She gave a sigh of relief & went inside & wear t-shirt & 3/4th. She looked herself in a mirror & felt guilty for all that happened, then she looked herself again. What a fabulous body I have! She admired her curves. She is really a head turner. She heard a sound of door slammed. Jeet went without telling anything to her. She cleaned the flat & then went to prepare some meal for her. Before she could start the doorbell rang.she wondered who came at noon.
“Hi, how are you shweta?” asmita asked with a smiley face. Asmita, a lady lives in the adjacent building. About 32 years old but well maintained woman. She met her in some functions in society & they talked many times, she visited her some times as her husband stays out for business trips & her only son is in famous boarding school.
“I am good, how about you?” she invite her inside with fake smile,
They both were chatting for a while, shweta want her to leave early but she can’t ask her to leave. Doorbell rang
Shweta got frightened and went to the door it was jeet, she couldn’t decide what to do, she slowly opened the door, jeet push her back & entered before she could tell anything.
“Shall we have lunch?” asked jeet & give the parcels he bought from hotel
“Sure” asmita told jeet.
At first shweta couldn’t understand whats happening but soon she got the idea, jeet & asmita behaving naturally so shweta also joined them without any if & but. They chatted about cricket, news, movies etc. soon they finished the lunch but they continued chatting. They watch TV for a long time. First news then tennis match.
Then jeet put on some English movie channel & started watching a romantic movie. Asmita & shweta were sitting on sofa & jeet on the sofa chair. Shweta noticed jeet signalled something to asmita but ignore it, soon shweta felt a warm touch on her hand, its asmita holding her hand she took her hand back, and then she felt a wave passing through her body. She never felt such before or never touched by a woman. She were embraced, didn’t know what to react. Then asmita & jeet smiled at each other.
“Don’t shy babe, get ready for your first adventure, you know each other but let me introduced you with each other”
He pulled shweta & caress her boobs and ass, she closed her eyes in shame “shweta, my fifth slave, just joined my gang yesterday, & she is great chess player, don’t you babe?” he slapped her hard on ass “ahhhhhhh” she gave out a soft moan.
“She is damn sexy but brand new & rarely used bitch, don’t you love hard-fucking bitch?” he squeezed her melons hard. “Yeahhh” she replied without thinking. He threw her on sofa & then pull asmita towards him & kissed her cheek “This is my first prey, joined the group 3 years back, at first was too conservative now become horny bitch” he squeezed her ass and slap her hard. As he left her she sat close to shweta & pull her towards her, four boobs meet each other forming soft islands.she planted a soft kiss on her head & moves downward to her lip, shweta was breathing faster. Both bitches turned on, they hold each other very tight as it their last chance to have sex.
Slowly their tongue met each other in the pool of saliva, soon shweta’s awkward feelings turned into pleasures. After few minutes of passionate kissing asmita slowly inset her hand in shweta’s T shirt, caress her soft boob, she gave out a moan “uhmmmmmmmmm”Asmita was on fire she found a sweet pie. As shweta have very soft & attractive body. Soon both bitches removed each other cloths except inners.
Meanwhile vigara was showing its power through jeet’s dick.jeet was busy clicking some good photos.asmita was mauling shwetas boobs, she unhooked her bra and threw away, “What a marvellous boobs, nice catch jeet” shweta closed her eyes and moaning in response to asmita’s sensual touching, “Ahhhhhhhhhhhh” asmita bite hard on her nipple. Shweta was just astonished by her submission to asmita. Asmita knew how to play with a woman. Afterall trained by jeet in past three years. She was rubbing her love hole, through soft fabric of panty it was giving more erotic pleasure to shweta. She was on cloud nine..slowly her panty was kissing floor & asmitas middle finger entered her love hole to turn her wild. She was out of control now, pushing asmita’s head on her breast. Asmita had found perfect G-spot. Jeet was enjoying the show.
“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck meeeeeeee”
“Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”
“Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee”
“Mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy”
She was well handled by asmita. Her love juices was dripping. She was damn hot. & wanted a fuck badly , asmita was now entered 3 fingers to make her more horny. Her loud moaning filled the room. Doorbell rang, even in that condition, she was frightened but asmitas sensual finger fucking wasn’t letting her to move,jeet opened the door, shweta trying to cover her boobs with her hand showing the extistance of the shame somewhere inside her. Three ladies enter the room, jeet bolted the room and come to his place, asmita increased her pace to moan her louder “Omggggggggggggggggggggggg”
“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”
“Ummhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”
“Well Done” jeet told asmita & asked her to come near him, she left shweta now its become more intolerable to her, she looked at three ladies. She had seen them somewhere, she cant remember I that situation. Soon jeet introduced “Meet madhu & meeta from the nearby society ” both were well shaped with stunning figured madhu was dark in complexion & meeta was brown with thick black hair.
“ They have joined two years back, horny bitches, you can learn many nasty tricks from them, don’t you like to teach my new bitch madhu?”
“Oh sure, we will enjoy it, shall e start now?” madhu said & smiled & meeta.
“Definitely she is yours whole night, & its your task to turn her to a complete whore tonight”
“Sure” meeta said and started removing her cloths both were nude in no time. Asmita was watching all, hard slap hit her cheek. “What are you doing babe, take care of kavya” he said looking at the third girl standing their,

“Kavya how many times I have to tell you all rules, whom you are waiting to remove your cloths”
“Btw its kavya recently join my group, still she is not well trained, lives in a same society”
Shweta looked at her, she was really a headturner with too lovely figure. She was just nineteen, & fell in a trap of jeet after her breakup with her BF, but lost her well preserved virginity to jeet.
“Jeet should we go rough on her?” madhu asked with a naughty smile.
“Do whatever you want”
A hard slap on shweta pussy make her jump, madhu forced her back & engaged her tongue with her, shweta was already hot she responded her kiss passionately, madhu forced her back to sofa and slowly moved to her boobs, enjoying the soft melons she went downward to use a tongue like magic wand, with her licking shweta was getting hot again, madhus tongue teasing her g spot, shweta was moaning louder..
Meanwhile kavya was stripped by asmita, her fingering made her more horny. But she was not submitting wilfully. Jeet told asmita to join meeta & take the hold of kavya.
“Bitches now look what can happen if you don’t follow my orders” jeet told everybody & forced kavya on sofa chair & hold her such a way her ass was rising high. He slapped so hard till her bums get red. He signals meeta she brought a gag n placed in kavyas mouth.
Then he keep slapping her again &again & she was trying to yell & move but her efforts were not enough. Then he put his middle finger in her anus. & slowly poured some oil. Everyone was looking at her with fear.he then lift her & placed her on a teapoy in doggy style so that everyone can get a good view.
“Look at everybody’s eyes don’t look down” jeet told her with hard slap
“Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm”
“Arjkkllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll”
“Pllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll”
She was begging for mercy But jeet was in no mood to listen. bitch you deserve to get fuck hard. & then he insert his dick in her ass in one go. She wanted to run but cant move, her screams was suppressed by gag. He then fuck her reluctantly for half an hour.
“Do you follow my orders ??”
She was moving her head for acceptance,
“Will you do as I say?”
She again agreed. Shweta was more shocked by this. She was frightened, its gone too far she thought. Jeet leave her & removed gag from their mouth.She fall on ground, soon jeet asked her to wake up & told her to get fresh in 10 min she raan to bathroom menwhile, all bitches were distracted from their lesbian sex. Jeet come to shweta, “how are feeling my baby? R you enjoying?”
“Yeas…” she cant say no..
“Ohh madhu & meeta , you know what is next, get ready” he took asmita & slapped her on ass & then within moments she was on her four sucking him like horny bitch.. Soon madhu & meeta came from bedroom, they were wearing panties. As shweta thought as it was dim light in room, ass they got closer she see something hanging to their panties. Its nothing but a dido pants , it was attached with the long &thick didlo , shweta coundnt supress her shiver of fear.
Madhu laid on sofa & asked shweta to come & suck to lubricate rubber cock. It was feeling like natural, with some diff taste.then lubricate the meetas cock by sucking. Then both took her to bed.
“Don’t even let her to take rest for a single second for next four hours, or you know what….”
Jeet alarmed both & took asmita close for fucking.
Madhu lied on bed & then asked shweta to ride she followed her order, she was praying to survive for next 4 hours. She slowly put the tip of her cock inside & slowly lowered her weight, it was really hard for her tight pussy. Meeta pushed her down & shweta cried in pain..
“Its beginning baby, calm down” meeta told then madhu fucked her slowly for the time & then pull her closer to kiss & hold tight She felt something on her ass but she madhu kept her busy in kissing.
A jerk made her cry she wnted to scream but madhu hold her tight, her voice was locked in madhus mouth. Meeta started stroking slowly every move was giving a lot pain. But helpless shweta was cant do anything she got sucked , fucked almost brutally banged by all girls in whole night ….. they used every possible trick to manhandle her……
It was 10 am when her eyes opened. She was lying naked somewhere in hall, kavya was on bed with jeet. & other girls sleeping on floor naked. She was broken, both mentally & physically, she was feeling guilty whatever she did in last two days. She cant even walk properly. Jeet woke up and look at her “Good morning babe enjoyed the night?”
“Please jeet its gone too far please leave me, you can fuck me but stop all this please”
“Make some coffee for all” jeet ignored her & ordered. Then he went to wake up all. asmita went to help her in kitchen.. shweta wanted to cry but her eyes haven’t more tears. Asmita took her closer “I know what are you feeling dear, its really ridiculous thing, but even we don’t want we cant go back, we are puppets in his hand, he was laying net for more than a year for me, I was a so loyal to my Hubby & never thought some one will trap me, we have to bare all right now, & we cant do anything .”
Madhu, meeta & kavya left after some time.
“Tomorrow you both have assignment, asmita know what to do. She will guide you. I don’t want any problem in that” jeet told.
“What assignment?? ” shweta questioned.
“Nothing much diff than what we have done, just players will change” jeet laughed.
“No, never I wont do anything, just leave now”
He stood & hold her hair & pull towards him, squeezed her fanny so hard & then told “You fucking cunt, you are my slave, never talk to me like that, cunt like you are ment for fucking not for talking. Accept it & be aa loyal whore, otherwise you know what will happen” he slapped her & threw her on the sofa.
“Asmita you have to prepare her well for the assignment, & it’s a very important assignment”
Shweta was stunned but helpless, she was looking him with an anger, He left soon.
“Please don’t cry baby, we have to bare it, its our life now. The mistake we have done will always haunt us.” Asmita calmed her down & they both get fresh…
Shwata has accepted her faith…but could she bare all ????????????
Like Reply
“You are a fucking cunt, you are meant for fucking” jeets words were storming her mind.. shweta don’t want to continue but she had no other choice left for her.. she had to lie to her husband that she is going for a trip with asmita & other friends all ladies trip. They done shopping. They also bought bridal sari & other things.. shweta was hoping for easy assignments. She will be on assignment for next 3days..
“You better get ready at 6am, we have to reach before 9am” asmita told
“Ok”
This was the first night without fucking for her…. She woke up early & get ready, asmita came to pick her up at 6am. She was driving her own car. Both were wearing tight jeans & short t-shirt. their curves were clearly visible as it was skin tight.
They both chatted about normal things for a while
“Whats is the assignment for me?” shweta broke ice.
“I was expecting this, see we are jeets pets, he can control everything in our life, our hubby should not know this things, your assignment will be pure fucking, you will be sold in auction in city, the one who buy you will make you his slave for next 3days.. No excuses, no backout during an assignment”
“The bungalow has securities so we cant escape from there”
“What the hell is that!!!!” shweta had no other choice than cursing them.
“Jeet is a agent, he trap women & earn money by selling them. The real player is Mr.Ranjan, jeet,s boss. Its his farm house. Now madhu & meeta are taking divorce, they are soon sold to Arab from there they might not return. Hope we don’t have to do that in future” asmita raised a concern
“What?? That bastard jeet is ruining our life” they kept cursing ….
The car enters in a big steel gate of a large farm… then in middle of that a farm house with tall wall around it they park the car inside & took their bags to the house … ramu & sharma men in late sixties & was waiting for them at door.
“Namaste madam ji,” they greeted asmita.
“Namaste, she is shweta,…” asmita introduced her to them
“Namaste shweta ji”
“Namste”

They took their bags to one bedroom. and excuse himself.
“He is ramu uncle, too loyal to Mr.Ranjan, he take care of this farm house & also report everything to Mr.Ranjan, & the other is Mr.sharma security head, poor lads too loyal, but they don’t hurt us, as they are not allowed to fuck us. This is our bedroom for three days, while break we can use this room & no one can use us in this room, its kind of safe room for us ” ramu offered some food & drinks to them..
“Thank you very much ramuji” shweta thanked him by shaking hand for bit longer duration.They went back in their safe room..
“You are such a flirt” asmita chided shweta..
A car came 5 min before nine..A mid heighten around 45years old man came inside.. he was quite dark in complexion but physique was good.
Soon asmita took her hall..
“Good morning master, your slave is ready for assignment” asmita bowed to ranjan…
He gave stern look at shweta then she smartly copy asmita..
“Good girl” he sat on sofa & signals asmita. She turn to shweta & torn her cloths before she could get time to react. Her pink bikini was enhancing her sex appeal. Asmita stripped of herself too.
He signalled shweta to come near him. She was shying & trying to hide her assets
“You bitch if you try to hide anything then you will loose everything you have” he scolded at her, frightened she put her hand down. He ask her to slowly rotate so that he can examine her by eyes.
He called jeet on phone “nice catch jeet, you will get nice amount of Bonus this time”
“Rules ” he yelled at asmita.
1. We can wear only bikini, no other cloths
2. We will do anything to satisfy our masters
3.we take rest only 7am to 10am everyday
4.No personal detail sharing with client in any situation
5. Any disobedience will have punishment.
6. We cant leave the premises at any cost. ”

Hhe looked at shweta & ask her to repeat every rule. She did that..
“Good girl nice memory”
“So your today’s assignment will begin at 11am you have to wear short & tight top, & you will put some dancing show to entertain guests, but remember no removal of cloths, 5pm to 6pm auction begins then you will get half an hour to prepare yourself, then you will handed over to the Master, got it? ”
“Yes Master” both replied in unison
She pointed to his prick & look at shweta, she knows it clearly what he meant but stood as if she don’t know anything. He looked angrily at asmita..
“Dear the cock.. suck it, play with it” asmita told her.
Shweta gave a stern look to ranjan & bent forward, he hold her chin “Rule 5?”
“Any disobedience will have punishment” shweta repeated.
“10 hard spanks on her ass, ” he orered asmita
“What the fuck,” shweta thought herself
“Do you want more?” yelled at shweta.. she bend forward & open his zip& take out his throbbing cock out.. it was quite large than jeets cock..she massaged the cock with her delicate hand & took his head in her mouth smacked…. A hard spank hit her bum…
“Ouch…”
She looked at ranjan but his angry face make her look down & took the cock in her mouth.. she was doing a good tongue job in his prick. smacked….“aaaahhhioooooooooo” she didn’t let the cock come out of her mouth..she kept sucking & her bum turns red after 10 smacks, asmita went to safe room.. shweta was still sucking. She took his ball in mouth suck them, may be jeet’s training made her good sucker.he closed his eyes hold her head tight push her on his cock.. he unloaded his balls directly in her throat with a loud groan….
She drink all his cum
“Good girl, you will earn more in the business, you can go now, back at sharp 11am”
She ran to safe room
Asmita was getting ready
“You almost killed my bums” shweta complained
“Don’t blame me, its your fault, you ignored his order, if I haven’t smacked you he would have smacked us both, now get fresh & change cloths”
They both were ready for the show, they practiced some dancing moves for good co-ordination, at sharp 11 am they went out from safe room. Shweta were having Goosebumps, she is going to exposed to sex hungry people for auction. She wanted to run away… but……………they both went to kitchen area where ramu kaka help them to get food & drinks to serve guest…soon some people came in hall, they had to deliver drinks to everyone… there were 10 people some of their faces were familiar to her, she has seen them on flex hoarding in city & also in newspaper..
“They will be participating in auction, one of them will ram you in evening ” ramu kaka told her with wink.
“I wish that wont happen” she said in nervous tone.
“Drinks ” ranjan yelled
Both rushed with trolly with drink & pour drinks in eleven glasses.
She heard them ‘look at this new whore, I want her at any cost’
‘Forget I will ram her hard’.. their harsh words made her feel more guilty.
“Guys meet asmita & shweta our host for special guests, they are loyal housewives, aren’t you?”
“Yes master” both replied in unison
They serve more drinks.. while serving everyone trying to get more closer to them but both maintained safe distance as ordered by ranjan. But their cloths were real teaser for all, it was the marketing strategy of ranjan, finally he is doing business…
“What is your breast size?” asked one while serving. Shweta was shocked, but asmita handled the situation as she was trained well“figure it out yourself at night, you will get what you see”
Both were teasing them as much as they can.. none of them was good to have sex thought shweta, she don’t wanted to have fuck any filthy person present there, she was praying to get some way out.
Most of them were ugly politicians or govt officials, they were fat. Thought of getting rammed by any one of them was hilarious, she concentrate on serving to forget other things. All were fucking then with their eyes. Then they were served food.. while serving food one pat her on bum.. a wave passed through her stomach… she was still praying in the hope of this wont happen… after lunch they had some business talk, while both were standing there for their service.. one of them was too ugly to look at, he was continuously staring at her breast semi exposed by low cut, & chewing paan..
She thought even a cheap whore don’t let him fuck even for crore rupees. Serving was almost done, both then went to kitchen, shweta rubbed intently to ramu kaka, & she behave as if she didn’t notice, she also serve him & Mr.sharma some food &drinks. Asmita prefer to stay away with these old lads… ranjan looked at both… it was signal to start the show.. both came near the meeting table , turned on “baby doll mai sone ki” & started dancing in rhythm.
Both were looking stunning while dancing. This made some of the persons dick unstable.. everyone wanted to fuck them badly.. but the auction was not open yet.. perfect marketing by ranjan.. shweta forgot her whereabouts while dancing, as she loves dancing, but soon she realised what she was doing, her nervousness reflected in her steps.. after some time they serve another round of drinks . they were ordered to touch each other sensually by ranjan.. it was disgusting for shweta but she did all, afterall who want spanking?..
She was cursing herself for being chess player.. Even ramu & sharma watching the show, lust in their eyes were clearly visible…. Soon the time come for auction. They first bid for asmita, after all dessert are after main-course… that bastard was not bidding for her, shweta was praying atleast she don’t want to get rammed by him… asmita was asked to raise her breast by bending her head backward that just doubled the price of her in moments, men will be men… finally the security officer commissioner won the bid for 11 lakhs for three days.
“I am glad to present your slave to you Mr bakshi” he took money & handed over asmita to them

“I am at your service Patidev, I will be ready by 6:30 pm” asmita bowed him & went inside safe room.. that makes shweta feel like alone , she danced on a song bidding start at 5 lakhs base price.. she keep on dancing erotically, she wanted to run, cry louder.. but her body was ranjan’s property now. People were too eager to fuck her their quickness of biding higher amount was showing their interest in her. She remembered what ramu told her “more they pay more they recover from you, more they want”… she heard a fifteen lakh from that filthy man..
Oh god please not him please any other person but not him…
“Fifteen lakh one, fifteen lakh two ,” ranjan counted
Please someone bid, don’t let that bastard fuck me..
“Sixteen lakh” a comparatively good fellow bidded.
Oh god thank you.. she kept on dancing… ranjan signalled her to bend backward like asmita did. she did it, it was most erotic scene of that evening, & that made that bastard more crazy about her
“Eighteen lakhs” he bidded
OMG please no…. she looked at the person who bid sixteen & gave him erotic smile
“Twenty lakh” her trick works..
She felt relieved.
“Twenty three lakhs” that bastard made her happiness vanish.
She again tried the trick & it worked again..
“Twenty five lakhs” smile on face reappeared… that fellow was damn sure that she was in love with him…that ugly fellow noticed her smilling at his competitor, it hurts his ego badly…
“Forty lakhs” he hike the amount considerably..
She tried her trick but it failed, he didn’t speak this time
“Forty lakh one, forty lakh two, forty lakh three, bid closed for forty lakh,” ranjan closed the bid
“Congrats Mr.Kambale you will get the honour to enslaved a very loyal housewife” his stern look at shweta bring in reality
“I am at your service Patidev, I will be ready by 6:30pm ” she left the auction table with fear, but she was quiet confident that she can manage him with her beauty & sharp mind..but it wasn’t kambale’s first time for this..
Ramu was there to help asmita to get ready at safe room..
“Welcome shweta, Congrats you are the highest paid whore in our history” ramu welcomed
“I am not a whore” she replied with stern look
“Time will tell, asmita Mr. Kambale had bought her” ramu winked at her
“OMG, hard luck, all the best” asmita frightened her more
“Remember more you priced more they recover” said ramu..
Ramu also helped her to get ready.. both were dressed in bridal suit.. shweta remembered the marriage day.. she was almost dressed same, but tiny mangalsutra & bindi made her perfect newlywed bride. Her heart was racing fatser, she kept consolidating herself that she will manage the situation.Ramu told them rules “you will be given bedroom separately, you cant disobey your master at any cost, only 7 am to 10 am you are free, but if they had you at that time they can have you, your freedom is only valid in this room” it was six pm she was looking like a newlywed to mate with her partner for first time..
She was praying for everything…….they come to kitchen everyone went back.. only Mr. bakshi & kambale were waiting at respective bedrooms.
“Your husband’s are waiting in respective bedroom for suhagrat, take this milk for them” ramu handed over one glass each & add nice amount of viagara in that
“Enjoy the enhanced husbands” ramu joked & let them go. Asmita;s bed was first she greeted shweta & entered inside.. bakshi was waiting her eagerly…
“Patidev ye dudh lijiye”
“I have had lot of milk, let me have some real milk” asmita blushed ..
He drank whole glass & took her to bed..
“You will remember every moment throught your life “ he hold tight by head, her ghunghat was still covering her face
“What did you say when I asked your breast size?”
Asmita shocked by his question… she was now quite aware what was going to happen to her…god please save me from his anger she was praying…
“Don’t your parents teach you how to behave with husband??”he hold her head more tightly
“Yeah, I told you to check it yourself patidev”
“I will teach you how a good wife should behave” he removed her ghunghat & seen her face closely first time, her frightened look made him so horny..
“You look so beautiful, can I transform you in my dirty little whore??”
“Yes patidev, you can do whatever you wish” her answer was forged..he slowly get her closer kiss her on chicks, her forehead on chin & then on lips.. his filthy beard & his body odour were intolerable to her..but what else could she do..asmita started responding like a whore to his kiss..
He kept kissing for more than fifteen minutes then he suddenly throw her on bed.. he got undressed completely. Asmita glance at him.. his prick was average but his pubic hair was thick, & big tummy quite fat & hairy man he was, she was fucking fat men since she is enslaved by ranjan.. it was no great deal for her but sucking a filthy men is the most hated thing for her. He slowly came near her
“Do you have children?”
“Yes , two”
“Oh sweet pie whom do they belong?”
“My real hubby”
“Oh that’s annoying my wife had kids from a cuckold, that’s so unfair,she cheated me, she will get punishment for that.. dont you deserve the punishment my love”
“Yes patidev, I deserved a punishment” she don’t wanted more problems by saying no
“Ok then a loyal wife always obey husband, when I will make you nude you will beg for the punishment, wont you?”
“Yes patidev, I will beg for punishment, I will be loyal to you”
“Who is little whore here?”
“I am little whore here patidev”
“My wife is whore here, don’t she get punished for being whore?”
“Yes patidev punish me for being whore”
“You will beg that punishment when I will remove your sari, who were showing off her tities in public”
“It was me patidev, I deserve punishment for that, I will beg when you remove my peticot”
“You are my love, my loyal cunt, who did get fucked for money?”
“Patidev punish me for that, when you will remove my choli”
“Who dance like a bar girl?”
”Patidev punish me for that when you will remove my bra”
“Who wears a mangalsutra of the name of other man?” he asked fondling with her mangalsutra
“Its me patidev,punish me now for that”

He was groping her continuously, he was kissing her neck kissing her hand & fondling her boobs with choli on….
“Whom do your cunt belong?”
“My cunt belongs to you”
“Whom do you belong?” he asked kissing her naval
“Ahhhhhh.. I belong to you”
“Whom does your kids belong?” he kissed all over her slim stomach
“They belongs to a cuckold” she cant bare all anymore, she closed her eyes.
“What do you want from me”
“Patidev ploughed your seeds in my futile land ” she was moaning
“Beg for that, beg like you are not gonna get it from anyone else, beg like a whore, if you don’t beg me properly I will divorce you & ranjan will take care of you”
She was shocked to heard ranjan name, she knew what he can do….
“Make me your loyal wife, make me your dirty little cunt, make me yours, please fuck me hard, I beg for a child, I want to get ploughed, fuck me that know one have done… ii am your horny bitch.. fuck me”
“Whom do your ass belong?”
“Its all yours fuck me in every hole” a descent & loyal housewife was begging to get rammed by a filthy man…
“Tell your cuckold doesn’t deserve you, tell that motherfucker is not worthy for you”
She was so annoyed by his questions but she was a slave.
“That motherfucker is not worthy to have me, he don’t deserve me, cuckold never fulfilled my desires, please I beg you, fuck me hard. Fuck me like your whore. Use me like your doll, take me to the pleasure with your almighty, let me worship your almighty, let me live my womanhood, plough your royal seed in me.” her attempt to make him feel special worked well
“Oh my loyal cunt I will fulfilled all your dreams”
“Patidev I love you”
Her ordeal was about to end.he slowly removed her pallu & look at the mesmerising sight, her tight choli was revealing more than its hiding, her breast protrudes outward like a pyramid..he kissed her on her lips.. now slowly he moved downward kissed her neck the exposed area of her boobs & then her naval
“Ahhhhhhhhh patidev uhhhhhhhhhhhhh”
It was ranjans order to call their customer “patidev”
She was now well trained by more than a year experience, soon her sari was removed by him..
“Please patidev punish me for being whore”
He licked her naval & licked her stomach to make her more horny.. she was breathing heavily
“Patidevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv make me feel like a slut, punish me”
He hold her head & wake her up & you will know how a slut is to be punished. He slapped her so hard that her white cheek turns red..
“Punish me more” she beg with pain another slap hit her another chick..before she could recover he torn her blouse
“Punish me patidev for fucking for money”
He hold her head & pushed on his prick ”suck like you never had before.”
“Awhhhhhhh muhhhhhhhh” her lips touch his cock-head. Filthy odour was no problem at all.his foreplay made her horny. Her tongue was working like expert, she was sucking him like no one ever sucked him. She took his ball in mouth.. monster was full erect to full her mouth, it was certainly better than her hubby. She sucked well.. he unloaded with a roar in her deep throat. She gulped it like a tonic.
Now he removed her petticoat & started licking &fondling her thighs
“Oh loyal cunt you are a creamy pie”
“Oh patidev its all belong to you, punish me for showing my titties in public”
She was looking a worthy piece of meat in her bra & panty..her lingerie selection was sexy & enhancing her sex appeal that was driving bakshi crazy….she was positioned by him in doggy style & he kiss all over her back her thigh he kissed her ass cheeks & molested her ass for some time…he stopped suddenly..but she was turned on & breathing heavily. His one had caress her more …phatak……. A hard spank hit her
“Ahhhhhhhhhh patidevvvvvvvvvvvv, I deserve more” her experienced speak again a hard spank….
He spanked her till her but turns red…. She was keep asking him more like little whore…He torn her bra & set the both prisoners set free to enjoyed by the world more precisely his world.he groped it well ……… “Ahhhhhhhhhhh patidevvvvvvvvvvvvv”
He took it in mouth & sucked like a lolypop
“Patidevvvvvvvvv punish me for dancing like a bar girl”
He become more horny & he sucked her nipples so hard that it has love-bites…Soon she was on cloud nine of climax , his manhandling was making hen more horny, her hanging mangalsutra while her doggy style pose was sexiest sight for bakshi..
Then he slowly removed her panty revealing the most precious assets she has. He licked her cunt. It was dripping like a pipe.. he keep on licking & that made her more horny..finally she turns towards his prick & lick it to fully erect state then she bend in doggy style
“Punish me for not being loyal to you ”
He hold her tight in waist & forced his prick inside her..
“Full my cunt with your seeds, let me live my womanhood. please fuck me hard”
“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh patidevvvvvvvvvvvv”
He was fucking her cunt like there is no tomorrow
“Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”
“She was fucking hot” fuck me like whore ploughed me. he fucked her hard & pounding her … vigara shows its power his tummy was hitting her bums while fucking…..he was spanking her hard & she was begging for it
“Patidev………….. fuck me, punish me like your whore” she had multiple orgasm
They heard evil laughing & woman’s cries, they stopped for a moment… they heard it carefully
“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz noooooooooooo I ammmmmmmmmm sorrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”
She remembered her first time as whore, she had the same as shweta is having now….
“Ohhh that poor new cunt had to bare kambale’s violence , unfamous cunt handler , I bet after three days forget two but she cant even wlk on her four” he said in worried tone
“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mammaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllpppppppppppp, someeeeoneeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee helppppppppppppp”
She was worried about shweta but soon she felt bakshi’s hand on her asshole & she realised the real show is yet to begin
He lubricate her asshole & put his cockheaad on her asshole….she closed her eyes waiting for the thrust
“Fuck me patidev, tear my ass, fuck me hard… ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuoooooooo”
It was all in her ass….her pain make her deef to shweta’s cries. he fucked her ass for a while & soon it loosened & asmita enjoyed it…
He fucked her again & again till 10 pm , he made her to drink all his cum… she was well handled & fucked to the utmost level by ugly & filthy prick.. she tried to enjoy her ordeal… she knew its just a beginning of suhagrat… raat abhi baki hai…..they went to have dinner in kitchen wearing inners only…as they moved out ramu served the food, his eyes were drinking a visual wine of asmita’s body.. shweta’s cries was getting louder as they come out
“More they pay, more they recover” ramu told himself in loud voice.
“Yeah do come tomorrow , I bought a worthy creamy pie” she heard bakshi talking on the phone. the shweta’s bedroom door opens everyone turned their head towards it to know what exactly happened.. kambale came out in his short & holding a belt & a canning rod in his hand.
[+] 2 users Like hirarandi's post
Like Reply
The shweta’s bedroom door opens everyone turned their head towards it to know what exactly happened.. Kambale came out in his short followed by shweta wearing tight black leather inners & harness. Her scattered hair was indicating the intense sex she had…
She followed him like a dog to dining table ….

“great idea kambale” bakshi greeted kambale & gave a stern look at asmita..
She was too frightened to see what kambale has done to shweta,
“its just a beginning ” kambale roared with proud.
How the girl like shweta has submitted kambale & becomes his play thing?? Thought asmita.
As asmita enters her bed shweta went towards her, but she was so frightened she hold the milk glass tight & was trying to wait till 6:30pm, he was already angry with her now he noticed this thing & he lost his temper.
When she entered the bedroom she find a black & fat bald fellow with big tummy wearing a flimsy underwear. She got frightened by his avatar & didn’t move further ..
“please sir, leave me, I cant do what u want”
“ranjan your cunt is not ready for submit” he called ranjan without notifying her..
Hearing this she got more frighten…
Kambale give her phone & ranjan scolded her & told her he is going to mail her hubby
“please don’t do that” she requested
“i will do all things for you but please don’t mail”
“sorry, you don’t have any chance now, I will stop only mr.Kambale told me to do the same” ranjan told her
“sir please I will obey you, but please stop ranjan from mailing” she begged kambale
“i don’t trust you anymore” kambale told her
“sir I promise to obey everything”
“ranjan then hold the mail till my next call if this cunt disobey me I will call you” kambale hang the phone
“so ready?” asked kambale
“yes sir”
Hard slap on her face shattered her
“who I am??”
She remembered instructions by asmita & ranjan..
“my,.. Husband”
“are you ready now”
“yes patidev I am ready”
He stood there checking her out …
She handed over the milk “patidev dudh lijiye”
He drank all like a hungry animal… he pulled her towards him
“you bitch, weren’t you signalling others to bid”
“ahaaaa ” his hiss hurt her
“want ranjan to mail?”
“no please, ” she protested
Fatak.. He slaped her hard again.. & hissed her sari & torn it out.
She was in her blouse & petticoat in front of a hungry monster. She was his slave now, slave of a filthy man….
He hold her mangalsutra, she protested but failed as he speak the magic word whenever she oblique “mail”
“married cunt, ranjan has really good collection, what is name of your husband?”
“suresh…”
“does he permits you to suck off others??”
He slapped her hard again “if you keep quiet to any of my question, you know what will happen don’t let me tell you that again, do u understand??”
“yes”
“yes what?” he roared
“yes patidev”
“you are my bitch, my whore , who are you?”
“i am your bitch, your whore”
“good girl” he hold her hand & insert it inside his undies , she tries to take it out but his stern look made her to stay there…
Her hand moves slowly downward, she find a jungle of pubic hair… & she hold her hand their…
“do I need to teach you how wife relieves husband?”
Her hand moves downward & hold his groin…. It was semi erect & quite large by her standards
“whats your hubby’s penis size??”
“around 5 inches”
“that’s too unfair for you, now don’t worry I will take care of your cunt very well, do you like my penis?? Tell the truth”
“yes its quite large” she closed her eyes..
He took some sindoor & applied on her, & hold her mangalsutra & put a pendant of his name in it…
“you will remember that I am your husband for next three days”
“who have fucked to you till date??”
“suresh, & then jeet & now…”
“what now??”
“you patidev”
He pinched her naval “ahhhh hhhh hhh hhhh hh hhh hhhh hhhhh hhh hhh hhhh hhh hhhhh mamm mmmm mmm mmmmmm mmmmm mmm mmaa aaaaaaa aaaaa  aaaa, plazzzz zzzzzzz zzzzz zzzzzz zzzzz” she cried in pain
“what a slut you are!!”
“”tell me about your first sex??”
“i had it on my suhagrat, suresh & I removed each others cloths & do some kissing& then sex in missionary position”
“what a boring hubby you have”
He was groping her all over while having conversation, she was dying in fear… her peticot slides down& fall on floor, her milky thighs were inviting him
He hold her close & his filthy tongue exploring her cheeks &forehead , chin neck… it was feeling like a sand paper rubbing on her bare skin.. He lip-locked her, she was reluctant to reply his kiss, but a hard slap hit her ass cheek, she gave up , his mouth was dirty & his breath has odor but only thing she could do is cooperate with him ,…… he liplocked her for more than15 minutes & left her there… he went to bed & ordered “seduce me to fuck you”
That was the worst part of her ordeal
“please patidev fuck me like your bitch” she stood there and begged in low voice…
He get up & asked her to bend….
She bend over throwing her ass up in air to give him a clear view…
She remain in that position for some minute.. No movement was there form kambale, so she turned back to see where was he?? & fatak.. A spanking pad hurt her brutally..
“ahhhhhh hhhh hhhhh hhhh hhhhh plzzzz zzzz zzz zzzz noooo ooooo ooo I amm mmm mm mmm sorrr rrrrrry yyyy yyyy yyyyy yyyy yyyyy ahhhh hhhhh hhhh hhhh hh hh hhh”
“ahhhh hhh hhhhhh hhhh hh hhhh hh mamma aaaaaa aaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaa, ohh hhhh hhhhhh hhh hhh plzzzz zzzzz zzzzzz zzz zz heee ee eeeeee eeeee ellllllllllpp ppp pppp ppp, somee eeone eeee plea seeeeee eeeee eeeee helpppp ppppppp pp”
She was yelling & begging him to stop but didn’t stop him or ran away… she was now aware of what kind of punishment is there for disobey… kambale stopped & get naked.. His penis has grown to large.. He just look at her & thrown himself on bed she was smart enough to know what he wanted.. She bend towards his almighty.. & touched it with her tongue.. Her lips opens to take the snake inside… her tongue was doing a great job.. It works.. Kambale shuddered & hold her head tight she was ready ….. & he shoot his first load in her mouth.. She drank it like a juice.. Her blowjob was perfect to satisfy a human.. But not a devil like kambale.. Though he unloaded his balls it was still hard due to vigara effect…
He get up hold her & threw her on bed on her back.. Kambale was looking like a fairy tale monster, he slowly moves forward , his each movement was making her more uneasy..
For her surprise he went easy on her & removed her panty revealing most vulnerable part of her body.. She was few moments away from intensive ramming.. She was praying to get power to tolerate all that. He went close to her clean shaved cunt.. She was feeling his breath on her so private part that her husband loved much & was rammed by jeet.. But he didn’t touch her & move closer, his erotic move plays great role to make her aroused.. She don’t wanted to respond but her body has lost control.. She tries to hide her arousal but finally she moved downward, so that his lips can touch her cunt..
“oh look at the bitch, too hot to control” he laughed
“have you begged your cuckold for sex??”
“never”
He kissed her pussy lips rising her body heat
“ahhhhh” a soft moan comes out..
“you will beg today like never before”
His tongue slowly lick her pussy lips..
“uhmmm” again his rough tongue made her horny.. She couldn’t believe herself responding to filthy man like kambale
His tongue slowly started moving & it enters in her lovehole.. With every his sensual touch was overpowering her, her hard nipple was showing her level of ecstasy..
“ahmm ouchh ohhhh plzzz” she was pleading as he hold & twisted her both nipple hard.
She arched, that caused his tongue to get more deeper & it find her g-spot perfectly.. He was moving his tongue like a warrior plays with sword.. He keep going she hold her head & tried to pull towards her … at that moment he moved backward.. Watching her trying to control her arousal.. He look at her with greedy look.. But how could she tell him..
He again started tongue job & leave her as soon as she gets horny.. This continues for 3-4 times..
“please don’t do this to me” she pleaded
“that’s what I am doing, doing nothing to you” he teased.
That happen again
“ahaaa aaammm mmm mmm please eeee eeee ee”.
“please what???” kamble asked with grin…
“fuck me please..” she replied in low voice.. She couldant believe she just say that..
“ohh whore wants to be fucked. Really??”
“yeas please fuck me … please ” her mind stopped thinking..
“beg like a bitch.. Beg like a horny bitch”
She got up to her knees “please patidev fuck me like a bitch … love your bitch like never before..”
Within moment kambale jump on her…she was on her back.. Leg spread.. Kambale pointed his gun…. & he roared .. One heavy thurst..
“ahhhh” the snake has enetered the valley of joy…nipple pinched.. Lips locked …. Rhythm of union fills the room…
“ohh.. Please … ahhhh… you are biggg…. Ahhaaaa”
Her moaning was making him more horny…he started moving faster pinching it her faster as he could… she was moaning like never before … she shuddered … yesss it was her first orgasm with kamble.. Her juices were started flowing…kambale felt like he topped his school exam.. And she realise its not look its size matters all to the real satisfaction…her ass was moving in rhythm with kambale..
“ohh goddd.. Pleaseee …. ” she forget everythinggg else she was in heaven of real satisfaction …
She hold the bedsheet tight ,…. Arched … was ready for her second orgasm..

“ohhhh pleaseee don’t stoppp pleasee”
Kamble withdrawn his force from the battlefield… n just keep calm..
“Fuckk meee please…… don’t leaveeee” she was frustrated..
“You know how to satisfy yourself ”he turned & slept on his back…
She got up… turned .. Cock shoved to her pussy… & the cowgirl started her riding..
“Ahhhh.” she wasn’t enjoying as much as before but it was sufficient to satisfy her …
She was riding like a real whore.. Hungry for sex for centuries….
Kamble had grin on her face…
Finally he seduced her to become a willing whore to anything…he slapped her hard on her ass…one more… another one.. Phatak..But she wasn’t giving up… jumping on her cock like a little girl….She had another orgasm & her juices flown to kambale’s thighs… it was a mesmerizing scene to watch… a gorgeous goddess riding an ugly fatty black man…what a luck !!!! A hard slap again.. One more… her ass was glowing red like a tomato…
Finally kambale shuddered .. “i am about to…….” she got the signal… she jumped off .. Bent…mouth open .. Kiss the cock ..Suck… #mouthfuck..#deepthroat
Finally jet bursted & many unlucky children of kambale was in her mouth… gulped to end their journey to her stomach.. Not to see this world again … exhausted…#heavy breathing…she turned & laid on bed.. Waiting for his next move… few minutes passed in silence ………. He got up..
“Doggy style bitch..” he barked.
Within a moment she was on her four waiving her ass up in air…
Viagra is such a great invention for men she thought seen his semi-erect dick…she couldnt see what was happening her back… she just turned her head… phatak.. Belt hit her ass..She jumped ..But adjusted again to the position.. More smack…
“Please its hurts… fuck as many times as you want but don’t beat me.. Pleasee” smakkk
“Ahhaaaa mamaaaa please”
“For the god sake leave me… I will do whatever you say… but please…” tears of pain rolled down her eyes….
“Weren’t you signalling others to bid?? What do you think??”
“Having gorgeous body & white ass makes you smart?? ”
“Just because I look black I am too filthy & cheap fellow??”
“Answer bitch” one more spank…
“Ohhh .. It hurts a lot.. Please ..I am sorry please”
Her ass was red hot.. She was saying sorry………….. Begging him to stop…he hold the belt straight.. His hand go back…accelerates …. Phatak… he just hit her posy lips & stomach through the space between her spread legs…
“Ahhh ” she jumped turned … hold his legs….
“Please sorryyy… its hurting a lot.. Please I wont disobey you.. Please…”
“Okkk but punishment will be given…”
“Ohh please” she was crying in pain
“15 hits by belt on ass or 5 hits on vagina, choose whatever you like..”
“Please noo… I will obey you… I will behave nicely with you.. Do whatever you want”
“25 hits on ass or 10 hits on vagina”
“Please nooo… please I beg you please …”
“35 hits on ass or 15 hits on vagina”
“Please ..Noo.. Ohh just give 20 hits on ass please slow…”
“Bitch you have no choice now you disobey me take the position or no will increase again..Arrogant cunts like you shall be taught manners in rude way” she was on her four .. Eyes closed … praying……..
“Spread legs bitch”
“Please not on vagina”
“Spread it fast.. Every hit you will say I am your bitch I need more patidev”
Legs spread …phatak… “i am your bitch I need more patidev” two..Three……. Twenty… she was counting.. It was paining like hell but she was happy her vagina wasn’t hit by him..
After 25 he stops… her ass was blood red… phatak… “ahahahaa ohh godddd”
He laughed as he hit her vagina…she wanted to run .. Wanted to die…… she adjust herself…one more….She was in severe pain… She hates herself… why on earth she ever thought of joining gym.. She was crying loud.. She shuddered as something touched her vagina.. Ohh it didn’t pain this time.. She was turned & laid on her back her vagina was red … kambale had the ice in his hand.. He slowly applying on her swollen parts… she closed her eyes.. It was relaxing her pain.. She was still frightened inside what is about to happen next.. He did it few minutes… it relieved her pain..
“hope my whore got her punishment?? Will you disobey your patidev again??”
“I am sorry, I will obey, please don’t hurt me…”
“Sure sweetheart… its my promise.. Will enjoy the remaining time together..”
“Thank you..”
He threw a packet containing leather bra n pantie & harness & asked her to wear..
“Wear the harness as shown in pic on the packet” he went to bathroom to clean himself
She was ready in few seconds. Her ass & vagina still have the pain…
He came out & wear his short..
“Follow me its time for dinner ”
Both went to dining area..
Like Reply
:congrats: dear

superb bdsm, blackmail and humiliation tale

keep posting
Like Reply
super duper
Like Reply
Suparb Story. Pl Continyue
Like Reply
Superb
Like Reply
Hira randi. yah story Aapne Bich me hi Chhod di he 3 din me se abhi 2-3 Hour hi huve he. is story me dono side ki Posibiliti he ya to shweta ka aur digredeshan aur is Musibt Se chhutkara. koi bhi Ek side pe AAge le Jao story ko.
Like Reply