Fantasy Fantasy world
Big Grin 
This is my first thread. I want u guys to encourage me with ur replies. This story is based on incest actress. Actress will be revealed tonight at 4pm
[+] 2 users Like Rakul slave's post
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Here is my list of actress used in my thread
Ramya krishna as mom

[Image: actress-ramya-krishna-photos-01_720_southdreamz.jpg]
Kajal and shruti as mom's sister
[Image: 762a29e39a692223efd72d345481b3da.jpg]
[Image: shruti-haasan-hd-images-yptzjn.jpg]
Shraddha kapoor as elder sister[Image: Hot+Shraddha+Kapoor+Photos+In+Yellow+Dress+%285%29.jpg]
Rakul as younger sister
[Image: Telugu%2BActress%2BRakul%2BPreet%2BSingh...7%2529.jpg]
Some other actress will come according to situation

Update 1 will be posted on Monday
[+] 1 user Likes Rakul slave's post
Great bro.... I was waiting for someone to write a story on shraddha kapoor..... Please bring in everything you can on her..... Incest.... Lesbian... Threesome... Gangbang.... Everything....
If possible.... Write another story on her that is not roleplay.... Let her be the actrrss herself....
I like other actresss in the story too...
Waiting for it....
Ok I am eagerly waiting for that story
There is a planet named "Elamef" planet,situated near mars planet. No person has discovered this planet till now.
[Image: c4a1c0629242e0ce7e1091ad97c7e23986382715.jpg]

Only women used to live in this kingdom. Because of "syob" disease, male child used to die before 6 months of birth. Female used to give birth to child with the help of "thrib" fruit. So, everyone in this planet are females

This planet is ruling by great queen ramya, aged 29 years.
[Image: baahubali-ramya-krishna.jpg]
She is famous for her fair judgements. She has daughter who is princess shraddha,aged 8 years before I have born
[Image: 91e218d0ecd5628022b8513df501f4e1.jpg]

Then one fine day,I was born to my mom ramya. She thought that I would also die before 6 months like other male child.

But with some reasons,I was able to survive for more than a year. All the people was shocked and treated me as special kid. All have treated me with so much love and affection.

Slowly days passed, I came to teenage and now my mom age is 42 years and my elder sister age is 21 years. My mom given to one more girl child after one year I born. Her name is rakul
[Image: e40b2ce3659ea5254e19a12c9a477153.jpg]

Now sometimes dick gets big whenever I see a girl nude. I don't know why it is happening. One day I saw my ramya mom bathing nude in pool.
[Image: -baahubali-2-actress-ramya-krishnan-was-...964222.jpg]

I got bulge in my pant again. I don't know what to do. For the first time it is not becoming small and I'm getting pain. Pain is increasing slowing and it's unbearable. 

I have decided to ask my ramya mom about this pain. As I'm the first male in this planet, my ramya mom also doesn't know much about my parts. When I showed my dick, first she was shocked about what is this and then worried about me going through this pain.

Then my mom doesn't know what to do and how to treat my pain. After sometime she wants to check it what was it and touched my dick. As soon as my ramya mom touched my dick,I have cummed all over her body.
[Image: qO3n8N1t0aCksrEHtyZyFTv6MweeP5vZcACW94ZO...26-h239-nc]

My dick became small and I got relief. But me and my mom doesn't know what was it. We thought it was bacteria which came out my dick. It was white in colour.

My ramya mom went to bathroom to clean her face but the smell of my dick's cum is making her not to clean it. Throughout the day,the smell was there on her face.

At night,she is unable to sleep because of my dick and smell of it. She doesn't know what is happening to her and why she is thinking about my dick.
Update-2 will be posted soon
Again I watched my ramya mom having nude bath. My dick again got erected. But this time I have told about this before full erection. Again this time she touched my dick. As it wasn't fully erected, my cum didn't came out.

She got fear and called her two sisters for solution for this problem. Elder is kajal aged 34 years and younger is shruti aged 31 years.
[Image: Kajal-Agarwal-Sexy-HD-photos-2.jpg]

[Image: Shruti-Hassan-Latest-Photo-Shoot-Gallery-66.jpg]

They came and touched my dick with their hands. Because of their soft hands touching my dick,my dick erected little more but they didn't know what is this?? And after sometime, my ramya mom's first younger sister kajal started applying medicine leaf on my dick.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhaSZXDgmpbn9cv3h789l...vjxUgDXWOy]

I was moaning "ahhhaaa...." while she was applying me medicine leaf. She was moving her hand to and fro while applying. Slowly, my dick is increasing at it's full length. 

My mom and her sisters shocked to see my dick increasing. Their bodies getting vibration and their pussies are becoming wet after seeing my dick. After sometime, I released my cum on kajal's dress. 

She went to bathroom and cleaned her dress. All three can't forget and dreaming about my dick. For some days, it goes repeating. 

But I used to relax after I release cum and I also loved my ramya mom and their sisters touching my dick. They also loved to stroke my dick. But they worried about me having this disease.

They don't want to lose their pride. As they were rulers, everyone points them for not able to take care of their own child.

But before it becomes too late,they want to show me to a famous doctor in the planet.
[Image: GABxSelG2_SCvf4wV7FsLu1AD1IBk8bKLAfm2GEY...00-h223-nc]

To be continued....
Without father how can be a child born no logic in story but nice start and concept
(15-01-2019, 05:40 PM)Anandoo Wrote: Without father how can be a child born no logic in story but nice start and concept

I have said child will be born by a fruit named "thrib" and it's a fantasy story
Make the updates bigger
Sorry bro i have not seen that properly sorry for the inconveniences please the update bro
Sorry guys I was busy yesterday

Update-3 will be posted soon....
Update 3:

Then my ramya called the best doctor around the planet. She has cured every disease she has diagnosed. She got "best doctor" three consecutive years. Her name is Samantha.
[Image: A0A9677.jpg]

She came to our home to diagnose my issue. She had checked my penis to cure. But she can't understand my problem as she read only diseases occurred for women. She got angry that she can't cure a disease.

She took it as challenge and took the cum which I used to release after applying ointment to and fro on my dick. She tested my cum many times but no result. With the frustration,she fingered her pussy where she is testing my cum.
[Image: SamanthaRuthPrabhuExposingBoobs.jpg]

One of the cell falls in test tube filled with cum. After somedays, she saw that her test is going in a positive way. Then she is observing the test carefully hourly. And she observed that it was a child who is producing in the tube. Now she shell-shocked with the observation.

Slowly she observes that a child a growing in the tube. Now she understoods what I'm releasing when they apply ointment on my dick. She got excited and immediately came to my home.

She took me into a separate room by saying that she wants to take some more tests to diagnose. After taking to the room,she removed my dress and made me to stand in nude. Slowly she also removed all her dress and stood in nude
[Image: Samantha%2BStanding%2BNude.jpg]

She saw that my dick is erection slowly after I saw her nude. She got erected after seeing my dick size after knowing everything about the dick. She slowly came near to me and hug me romantically which made my dick more erect. Then she kissed me on my lips.

Ummmmaaaahhhhh..... ummmmaahhhh.... it was new to me as I don't know anything about sex.

[Image: samnta(29).jpg]

We kissed each other passionately for 5 minutes. For the first time, I saw a girl in a different manner. I can't control myself and I started to kiss her again passionately for 2 more minutes.

She is loving more than me as she became first women to try this with a man. They used to do lesbian but this was first tym sex between man and woman. Meanwhile, my dick erected full and paining a bit. I said to her in pain.

She knows how to handle this and kneel down before me. She licked tip of my dick and giving me horny face which made my dick erect more. Then she took my dick into her mouth and started to suck my dick slowly.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwrMHjVC-Z5CrrXQbmq7y...nQ4vGqo07n]

Because it was first that a women sucking my cock, I cummed after sometime into her mouth. She swallowed all my cum and I relaxed after I released my cum. She enjoyed my dick in her mouth. She warned me not to tell anyone about what happened here.

We dressed up and went out of room. My mom and their sisters waiting outside with a worried face. Samantha convinced my mom that my problem is curable but it will take treatment daily for a month or two.

While she was leaving,she called me near and explained me about everything that is happening to me so that I doesn't worry about. She has given liplock before going.
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Update 4:

Next day, again doctor Samantha again came to our home to have sex with me. But today she came in a sexy attire showing off her sexy navel which can make anyone's dick erect
[Image: actress-samantha-sexy-navel-images11.jpg]

Again she said to my mom that I need treatment and took to a separate room. But this time my dick was not fully erect. As she saw my dick not fully erected, she came closer to me and kissed my lips while hugging me.

But my dick didn't react to it as it was a normal kiss. Then she gave me tongue to tongue kiss which made my dick increase a bit. She inserted her hand into  my shorts and took out my dick

Then she spat on my dick and jerking with her soft hands. I was moaning"ahhh... ahhh..." in pleasure. Slowly my dick erected fully and removed all her dress.

She took my dick and slowly inserted in her pussy. I don't know what is it but I was enjoying whatever doctor Samantha is doing with my dick.
[Image: samantha-south-actress-nude.jpg]

Then said to me to push my dick to and fro into her pussy. I pushed slowly into her pussy. Slowly I'm enjoying it and automatically I increased my speed with excitement.

"Ahhhaa... ahhhaaa..." moaned by doctor sam and by the moaning sound of sam, my excitement is raising. I'm increasing my speed with every second. After 5 minutes, with a large moan"ahhhaaa....." both of us cummed.

But doctor sam was in full mood, she wants a long and hard session. So, she came closer to my dick and started licking my balls which making my dick stand again. 

After 2 minutes of licking of my balls by sam, she said to me to suck her boobs. At first, I was thinking it has bored but slowly I'm loving it and bitten her nipples and made her moan louder"ahhaaa.."
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWzEEyXkoi-eHSkBhlvQu...wDvSM6KWkw]

I sucked her boobs for 5 minutes. My dick is ready now for second session. She is enjoying a lot after I suck her boobs. After sucking, she gave me a cunning smile and pointed towards her ass.

She said to lick her asshole,but I was not ready as it was place where bad material comes from. After sometime,she has ordered angrily to lick her asshole.

I don't have any options,so I licked her asshole in disapproval manner. But slowly I loved to lick her asshole also. Then I increased my tongue speed and she increased her moaning sound"ahhhaaa..."

Then she pulled me up and said to insert my dick into her asshole. I inserted into her asshole. It was so tight that my half dick could only entry. Then I slowly fucked her ass and we both moaning a little louder "aahhhaaa.... aahhhaaa..." which made my mom knock the door.

But sam has controlled the situation and convinced my mom not to come inside. But I have not stopped even though she is talking to my mom. I increased my full speed and fucked her ass. Then I cummed inside her asshole.
[Image: Nude%2Bass%2BSamantha%2BRuth%2BPrabhu%2B...Bboobs.jpg]

Then we dressed up ourselves and came out of the room. Because of the big session, she was walking little slower than usual. I went outside to wave bye to her. This time I have my mom along with me. So she gave me a naught smile and left.

To be continued...
Nice update bro post the next one
Update 5:

Doctor sam used to come daily to my home to get fucked by me. We had great sessions daily for a hour or 90 minutes. It went on for 10 days.
[Image: Samantha%2BPussy%2BFucked%2Bon%2BCouch.jpg]

After 10 days, doctor didn't came to my house for 2 consecutive days and I getting irritated as I'm addicted to sex. I asked my mom "why doctor is not coming??". She replied that she went to conference which is very far away. I got angry by listening to that.

I don't know what to do but I'm addicted to sex and I want to fuck someone. Meanwhile,my elder sister shraddha who is bathing in the pool with a sexy attire exposing her chubby navel,cute cleavage and cleaned armpits.
[Image: shraddha-kapoor-in-bralette-for-Baaghi.jpg]

First tym I saw my sister in this manner. After seeing shraddha sister,my dick erected a bit and wanted to fuck her in the pool. I removed all my clothes and jumped in the pool nude.

I went near my shraddha sister and hugged her tightly from behind. My dick is poking her cute and soft ass. She doesn't know what is poking her. When she turn around and saw me,she was surprised.

I asked my sister that I will bath along with her today. She accepted it and we started bathing. Then I asked my sister to remove her clothes and get nude. Without any hesitation,she removed all her clothes as she doesn't know what I can do

After seeing her small cute boobs and brownish nipples, my dick was fully erected. I was confused how to convince my sister for a sex. I went near her and started playing with water along with her.

By the name of playing,I used to touch her boobs with my hands and she didn't hesitated even for a time. This encouraged me and went closer to her. By hesitating, I kissed her cheeks.
[Image: 1484465739_ok-jaanu-aditya-roy-kapur-shr...kapoor.jpg]

She enjoyed me kissing her cheeks and in return she kissed my cheeks. I blushed and my face became red in color. But my dick is not satisfied with that kiss.

So, I took some courage and went closer to her again. She thought I'm gonna kiss her cheeks again. But instead I went to her much closer and started kissing her lips harder.

[Image: shraddha-kapoor-and-tiger-shroff-in-a-st...687323.jpg]

She doesn't know what to do but she is enjoying it as she hugged me tightly. We kissed each other for sometime and she withdrew from as she thought it as weird to do it public. 

We came out of pool and dressed up urself. Meanwhile,I was just thinking about the kiss with my sister shraddha. Her soft lips made my dick erect big more than anytime before.

After we got dressed up, my sister shraddha whispered to me to come into her room. I was excited and went to her room. She dressed up in a sexy saree which I was never seen before wearing her. Then I laid her on the bed and we started doing liplock again.
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

To be continued...

Guys please rate my thread
Awesome update
Sorry guys I'm unwell today. So next update will be posted tomorrow.

My Telugu friends follow this telegram grouphttps://' joinchat/J_Fi3RWxJ4z_es5DdPJL_w