Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Used Wife for their Official Benefits
Hey Guys,

Have anyone used their wife for their official benefits?

If so share ur stories.

Like for ur promotion making her to sleep with ur higher officials or MD 

Atleast make her exhibit to ur boss or she seduced ur boss for ur official things to get done. 

If your the MD or owner of a concern, did you ever done the above to ur clients or to increase ur sales
[+] 1 user Likes Bisexual tamil's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Can't say about direct use but yes as per own experience, bold and bit revealing/exhibitionist trophy wives are indirect assets of husbands. They become centre of attraction in parties or functions and hubbys get preferences as everyone wants to lure or try their luck with the hot lady even if there is little chance of success. It's pretty common in society especially at office / business parties. In addition, if wife is bit open minded or a bit flirty, it's cherry on the cake and benefits from seniors/Influential persons increase multiple folds without any direct involvement or useage
Sultry young wife Pari who loves to reveal
PM to chat. Check and CUMment on Pari at
https://xossipy.com/thread-3818.html
Like Reply
Hi,
Nina is attractive and flirty. To get something done ,I made her flirt with her brother' s friend.
But they got involved to quit an extent
Like Reply
My subordinate offered his wife to me to get promotion
[+] 2 users Like xyshiva's post
Like Reply
(18-03-2020, 03:17 PM)xyshiva Wrote: My subordinate offered his wife to me  to get promotion

share her details bro
Like Reply
(18-03-2020, 03:17 PM)xyshiva Wrote: My subordinate offered his wife to me  to get promotion

Share the story in  detail
Like Reply
Guys any one here with the experience
Like Reply
I used my wife's charm to get promotion and transfer. She is a sexy lady and she got friendly with the boss who was divorcee..they started spending time together and going out on dinner date etc. It continued for almost an year and helped in my career. Don't know whether they had sex or not. I never asked and she never told.
[+] 2 users Like Rahul1801's post
Like Reply
(10-02-2021, 02:14 PM)Rahul1801 Wrote: I used my wife's charm to get promotion and transfer. She is  a sexy lady and she got friendly with the boss who was divorcee..they started spending time together and going out on dinner date etc. It continued for almost an year and helped in my career. Don't know whether they had sex or not. I never asked and she never told.

Wowwwww.. sexxxxxxxxxxxxxyyyyyy
Like Reply
i have pimped my wife few times to my bosses... even she likes n loves it... i get promotion...now i am regional director... and she gets money
[+] 1 user Likes ninebythreeinches's post
Like Reply
I usedmy wife couple of times with my boss for getting promotion..i got promotion also
[+] 1 user Likes fedx2217's post
Like Reply
(15-04-2021, 04:57 PM)fedx2217 Wrote: I usedmy wife  couple of times with my boss for getting promotion..i got promotion also

share details how she got convinced and how all n where did it happen
Like Reply
(15-03-2020, 04:48 AM)Bisexual tamil Wrote: Hey Guys,

Have anyone used their wife for their official benefits?

If so share ur stories.

Like for ur promotion making her to sleep with ur higher officials or MD 

Atleast make her exhibit to ur boss or she seduced ur boss for ur official things to get done. 

If your the MD or owner of a concern, did you ever done the above to ur clients or to increase ur sales

Offering wife to another person for sexual enjoyment is a too personal matter. That too for undue favors  ? It is done in a secretly. How do you expect any one to reveal it ?
Like Reply