Adultery Aditi beautiful wife deceived by punjabi1slut (uncompleted)
The story is written by punjabi1slut and not completed.

I request author to join XOSSIPY and complete the loose ends.

Till then I will post what ever was posted in XOSSIP.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Aditi beautiful wife deceived

chapter 1

My name is varun and i work in a private bank. I recently got transfered to a small town in U.P. called moradabad. I am 26 years old. I was married recently to aditi about 2 months ago. Ours was a very small marriage attended by not more then 20 guests as aditi and i both did not beleived in wasteful expenditure especially at marriages. Ohh..let me just describe aditi. She is 5ft 4 inch tall fair complexion. She has the most beautful pair of boobs i have ever seen not small just right amount of big and her nipples just like cherry on the cake are pinkish. Her ass is round and when she just walks its enough to give heart patient an heart attack if he looks at the swinging ass of aditi walking. Well u must be wondering how a girl like aditi got married to me as a beauty like her could have got married to some1 far richer and goodlooking then me. Well here is the story.
Mine and aditi's father were the best of friends and once aditis father who use to work for indian railways was embroiled in a scam which ofcourse he was not part of. My father who had good connection with the local MLA, got him out of it with th help of MLA and saved his reputation and also his job. so around 4 months back i had gone to my cousins wedding and there i saw aditi. She was looking like an angel she was wearing a red saree and it was wrapped around a little tightly which was complimenting the curves on her body. Then and there i decided i would get married to this girl and the fact that my father had once helped his father made things very easy for us to get married.
[+] 1 user Likes manasi's post
Like Reply
Post more
Like Reply
(10-01-2019, 05:48 PM)ronylol Wrote: Post more

If you like the story, don't forget to rate as a token of appreciation and tribute to the creativity of the author.

Also, make a sincere request to the author for coming back and complete his creation.
Like Reply
chapter 2
And now here i was married to the most beautiful girl and a decent job. Well it was our first morning in the new town and the new house. I woke up and saw that aditi was still sleeping and she looked so pure and beautiful in that silk nighty she was wearing which had come up to her knees during sleep and what a pair of white smooth legs. If i could i would have given anything just to stare all day at the SLEEPING BEAUTY. But it was my first day at the office and i could not get late. So i went to the bathroom. By the time i got back aditi has woken up and gone to the kitchen. I got ready and came out and saw aditi preparing breakfast. Her back was towards me and what a view it was her silky hair resting on her back and restricting the view of her bareback and her hips they were looking so smooth and round. I got close to her and hugged her from behind and gave her a kiss on her smooth neck.
Aditi: lagta hai raat ko jee nahi bhara.
Varun: jab tumhare jaisi khoobsurat biwi ho toh** kabhi bhi dil nahi bhar sakta.
And after saying this i turned her around and gave a kiss on her lips. They tasted like strawberrys and i just wanted to suck and suck them. Aditi pushed me back gently.
Aditi: janaab aaj pehla din hai kaam ka late jaaoge toh kya impression padhega tumhare colleagues par.
She was right and it was already 9.10 and i had to be at the bank by 9.40. Bank was 15 minute drive from my home so i quickly finished my breakfast and after giving a quick kiss to her on her cheeks rushed to bank.
Like Reply
chapter 3
I reached the office around 9.40 am and after all the formal introductions I settled at my desk. I was just making sence of the work i was supposed to do on my computer somebody patted on my shoulder from behind.
Rahul: hi man. I am rahul. I work as a cashier here. I was late today so cudnt meet u before.
Varun: hi. I am varun. I am assigned to loan department. Bussiness loans.
Rahul: mujhe pata hai. Before u ankit was working in ur place. He got transfered to luckhnow. He was a good friend.

Rahul looked around thirty had a good physique and was dressed very smartly.

Rahul: so i heard u got tranfered from delhi. Delhi se chote se shahar moradabad. I mean kaha delhi kaha moradabad. Maine suna hai delhi mein din raat ko 9 baje ke baad shuru hota* hai. Bahut suna hai delhi ki nightlife ke baare mein. Idhar toh shaam ko 7 baje aisa lagta hai jaise curfew lag gaya ho.
Varun: yaa man. Delhi se ek dum se yaha khatakta toh hai par my boss has told me this is a short stint. Just to gain experience. May be ill be here for 1 yr and after that..
Suddenly peon ramesh called rahul
Peon: saab counter pe line lag gayi hai.
Rahul: chalo ill see you later varun.ok

Well he seemed like a good guy and was my age bracket rest all were above 40. I thought may be he will be my good friend in this small town. Rest of the day i just went through the accounts. Everything seemed fine. There was this 1 particular account which was too big for this small town. I mean even in delhi the account of this magnitude there were may be 2 or 3. It was for dev industries. I went through the books and i noticed dev industries has grown trementously in the past 5 years. Before that it was just a small normal account. Suddenly i realised it was lunch time. I saw rahul walking towards me with a tiffen in hand and i realised we ll be having lunch together. I took out my tiffin and opened it. Rahul catched the aroma when i opened my tiffin.
Rahul: wow man. Khaane ki itni achi khushbu. Lagta hai bhabhi ji khaana zaada hi acha banati hai.
Varun: is maamle mein toh main lucky hoo. Khaana toh itna acha banati hai aditi ki aadmi ungliya chaat ta reh jaaye. May be some day i will invite you.
As we were having lunch and chatting a man walked past us, he seemed to be in a rush and entered managers cabin. I asked rahul

Varun: who is he. How come the security allow him in during lunch hour.
Rahul looked at me in amusement.
Rahul: he is owner of dev industries. He has the biggest account in our bank. If he wants he can come in at midnight and we will have to open the branch for him. U remamber ankit. He was good friends with ankit as he was handling the loan department befor you and man ankit has told stories about him to me u wont beleive. He can have any woman he wants in this town. He is very smooth with woman.
Dont know y but an uneasy chill went down my spine hearing this.....
[+] 2 users Like manasi's post
Like Reply
chapter 4
As soon as we finished our lunch the manager and mr dev came out of managers office and they walked straight to us. I noticed as rahul had told me that this guy was a womaniser that he did not have very good looks. He looked around late 30's. But he had maintained himself. Looked fit but somehow some features of his face were not right. Had a round nose big lips. I just could not imagine this guy to be a womaniser.
Manager: mr varun this is mr dev from dev industries.
Dev: hello
Varun: hello sir
Manager: well mr varun ye sahab hamare bank ke liye bahut hi khaas hai. Kuch bhi kaam ho inka kaam sab se pehle hona chahiye.
Dev: chodiye manager saab aaj toh aap sirf introduction hi karaye baaki sab tohh baad mein dekh lenge. Mr varun i am dev aap shahar mein naye hai. This is my card. Mera personal number backside pe hain. Agar aap ko koi bhi kaam ya koi takleef ho... toh aap mujhe call kar sakte hain. Acha manager saab kuch kaam hai baad mein milte hain...ohh hi rahul wo kaam ho gaya tha..
Rahul: yes mr dev and thanks so much for ur help
Dev: thanks kyu it was their duty. Yaha pe jab tak upar se danda na ho mulazim hilte nahi hai. anyways i am getting late. ill go.

As he walked out of the bank and manager settles in his office i asked rahul
Varun: kaunsa kaam karwaya bhai isne...
Rahul: are yaar mere ghar ke aage bijli ka transformer thaa pichle 4 saal se koshish kar raha tha usko shift karwane ki lekin kuch nahi ho raha tha. Pichle mahine main phone pe SDO* se baat kar raha tha dev saab ne sun liya bas fir kya. Pata nahi kisko phone kiya aur doosre din bijli vaalo ne aake transformer shift karwa diya..banda acha hai. Bas auratona ka shaukeen hai...
Rest of the day nothing much happened and at 5 pm after saying goodbye to rahul i left home. As i entered home i saw aditi talking on the phone she was wearing pink salwaar kameez. And kameez was sleeveless and the cut over her cleavage was little deep and also suit was a little tight and her breast was coming out of the suit. She had applied bright red lipstic a little glossy one so her lips were looking just that someone had to bite those lips. I had a hard on just seeing the beauiful sight. I put my bag aside and kissed her on the lips she was still on the phone. She looked at me a little surprised and pushed me back a little and said on the phone
Aditi: of payal i will talk to you later. Varun is back and i will prepare some tea for him.
And saying so she hung up the phone.
Varun: ye payal kaun hai.
Aditi: she lives on the floor above us. Jab tum gaye huye thay. Kareeb 11 baje bell baji. Mujhe laga kahi tum vaapas toh nahi aa gaye. Lekin payal thi. She is very sweet hum dono ghanto baate karte rahe. Aur usne mujhe hyderabadi pulao banana bhi silhaya jo maine ofcourse with her help dinner mein banaya hai.
Varun: pehle hi din itni dosti kaun hai bhai ye payal.
Saying this i hugged her again and started kissing aditi again on her lips. She responded and our tongues wass in each other mouths for couple of minutes. After getting out of hug
She asked
Aditi: kya baat hai aaj bade romantic ho rahe ho aate hee chai bhi nahi mangi.
Varun: jiski biwi ke hontho mein sharaab ka kaarkhaana ho wo bhala chai kyu piye. Acha ab tum kah hi rahi ho toh ek cup pila do.
Later after having tea and dinner we went to bed early and after making love went to sleep.
Next few weeks passed i had become good friend of rahul and aditi had become good friends with payal. She was a sweet woman a little fat but really sweet. She had a son 5 years old and her husband was working in dubai. She himself was working in dev industries as a receptionist.
One day aditi asked me payal has a day off today and she has a lunch kitty party and she has invited me as well so can i go.
Varun: ofcourse thoda ghoomo aur autayo se milogi toh acha hai thoda circle badega. Balki main toh kehta hu y dont u join the kitty.
She was so happy on my response and she hugged me tightly and gave the best smooch ever. I thought wow.
I left for bank. As i reached the bank i realised aditi has forgotten to give me the tiffin. As i was wondering about it i received a call on my mobile. It was mr dev
Dev: yaa hi varun. Listen mere ko kuch bahut important kaam hai just be free around 2 pm....
Like Reply
chapter 5

Aditi: oh sweetu.. i totally forgot to give you ur tiffin actually i have been getting a little bored at the house for past couple of weeks. As payal also leaves for his job and we can only meet in weekends. So when payal offered me to take me to her kitty i got the welcome change and so in excitement totally forgot about the tiffin. But ab maine tiffin pack kar diya hai before going to kitty ill drop in to the bank and give you the tiffin.

Varun: listen... dont bother aditi. Tum kitty enjoy karo. I will manage something here. There is a restaurant near by. I will go there.

Aditi: listen payal told me ki kitty hall is near to your bank and i have already packed it so dont bother. I will get there before ur lunch time.

Varun: ok

I again got busy in my work and partially was tthinking that this is the first time she will be coming to the bank. I was sure rahul is going to enjoy seeing her beauty and was feeling a sence of pride. It was around 12.30 mr dev entered the bank and headed straight towards me.
Dev: listen varun. These are some registries of some of my properties. I need u to increase my limit by 5 cr immedeately as i need to despatch some orders this week and have to pay the suppliers.
Varun: yaa sure mr dev but your limit is alreàdy going over and to increase the limit atleast i will need to verify these properties which wud atleast take a week.
Dev: listen i am expectingnthe payments next week of more then 60 cr. But today i have to despatch these orders andbi have never ever failed to deliver goods on time and i also need to make payments to suppliers which i have never failed. Listen you are new here before you ankit was here and if he was here I neednt brought these registries of the property. He wud have increased it just like that. But u r new so i have brought these registries.
As we were talking manager came out of his office and gestured towards mr dev to come in his office.
Dev: i will be back.
As he went i checked his account in previous dates and yes sometimes his account was overdrawn by several crores but was always settled in time. Dev and manager came out of the office and manager gestured towards me with a thumbs up as if to say do nr dev's work.
Dev: listen i have talked to the manager also there is no problem u do it urgently as i have to release few payments today.
Well if manager dosent have problem with it what am i to have any objection. I started doing the formalities required to increase the limit. I dint realise it was already 1.30 pm and mr dev who was sitting beside me suddenly put his hand on my thigh and pressed it. Surprised i looked towards him he was smiling and gestured me to look towards the gate.......... to be cont hot update by evening
Like Reply
chapter 6
It was Aditi, and i was shocked. She was wearing a black saree which was semi transparent and had kept her hair loose. The blouse was u shaped and definately short to the standards of small town. If it was wore in delhi it wud have been ok. But here due to being short and little tight her boobies were jumping out of the blouse and also blouse being short and she had tied the saree a little low where she ussually ties almost her entire stomach was being exposed. Although saree was semi transparent due to the fairness of the stomach her beautiful round navel was getting exposed. She was holding the tiffin in her right hand and she was walking in a little rush. Due to fast walking her hair which was open and boobies which were popping out were jumping in tandem. I saw when she walked past the peon ramesh his neck turned automatically and i could see the expression on his face when he saw the back of my wife his hand immedeately went to his penice and he adjusted it a little bit. I could almost see he was having a hard on. Aditi almost reached my table and before mr dev could speak anything wrong about her and make the situation emabarrasing for me and himself. I got up from my seat.
Varun : hey aditi..u cud have called and i wud have come outside to collect the tiffin.
Aditi: its ok.. beside i havent seen ur office space before so no harm.
I cud almost see mr dev staring at aditi in the most lustful manner possible.
Varun: mr dev this is my wife aditi.
He stood up still staring at her and never bothered to look at me.
Varun: and aditi this is mr dev. He is the biggest account holder of our bank.
Aditi looked towards mr dev and he brought his hand forward to shake. I could see the reluctance in aditis eye to shake hands with him. But i think my words that he is the biggest account holder of our bank were may be back in her mind and she brought her hand forward to shake. They shook hands and all this time i could see peon ramesh staring at aditis back.
Dev: hey varun u never told me u had such a beautiful wife. What a pleasure aditi to have you around in otherwise such a dull town.

All this while dev had not left aditis hand. I could see his thumb very subtly feeling the back of aditis hand. Her hand was looking so fair and soft. May be she had applied some cream or something on the other hand devs thumb was so big and was looking so ugly compared to the soft hands of aditi. Aditi also felt a little awkward and while pulling out of the handshake said.
Aditi: oh come on.. i am not that beautiful.but thanks anyways for the compliment.
Dev: well sorry to say aditi but diamond dosent know its worth.
I needed to break the conversation as i cud see where it was heading.
Varun: isnt payal waiting outside.
Aditi: oh yeah...i almost forgot.
I saw towards mr dev and he looked a bit irritated. I cud see his face and sence his anger the way i broke their conversation and i thought to myself may be i overreacted to the situation.
Aditi: payal is waiting outside and we have to catch a new auto as earlier one wasnt ready to wait. We have to head to cabana hall.
Dev: well wait a minute is that payal malhotra waiting outside.
Aditi looked a bit surprised and suddenly remembered that payal is working for dev industries and realised he being mr dev must be the owner of dev industries.
Aditi: so you are mr dev from dev industries
Dev: i sure am.
Aditi: oh its so nice to meet you. I have heard all the good things about you from payal.

I was wondering well aditi never mentioned to me payal talking about mr dev.
Dev: well varun i am almost finished here you can take care of the rest of the things and i am heading to my office and that cabana hall is on my way. I can drop u both there.
Aditi and i both were surprised and looked at each other and as earlier i have made a mistake of offending him and broke their conversation and realised i could make up for that earlier mistake and gestured towards aditi through eyes that its ok.
But she seemed reluctant
Varun: thats ok aditi if its on his way to his office then he can drop you and also finding an auto here could be a tough task here.
Aditi looking in to my eyes
Aditi: well if you say so......
Like Reply
chapter 7
And as she turned back to walk towards the gate. I was shell shocked. Now i understood why peon ramesh was contnously staring at her back. It was a backless blouse and she was exposing almost her entire back which by the way was looking flawless and was glowing a little bit i was sure she must have applied some cream on her back and hands. As dev and aditi walked towards the gate i saw dev was delibrately not walking with her but walking a few steps behind so that he could see her back from close quarters. And soon both exited the gate. Something struck me. What have i done. Was i not aware about devs reputation of being a womaniser. How could i allow him to go with my wife although i knew payal was also with them and dev wud not try anything stupid in front of payal. I was lost deep in my thoughts. Suddenly i felt a hand on my shoulder
Rahul: dude.... whatever transpired here one thing i am sure the girl in the saree was ur wife as i saw she was holding a tiffin for u and she met dev for the first time and why the fuck did they left together. By the way man i am your friend but i have to say this i havent seen a hotter woman my entire life. But dude why did she leave with dev...
Varun: hey calm down..
And i told her exactly why my wife left with mr dev.
Rahul: whatever man dude... with a beauty like that u got to keep it as far as possible from a beast like dev.
His words kept ringing in my ears and i was lost in my thoughts wether dev wud try anything with my wife and i dint even realise when it was 5 pm. I closed my computer and rushed towards home. To my horror it was locked. I thought may be she is with payal upstairs and rushed towards payals flat. It was also closed now i started panicking. I tried to call aditi but her phone was switched off. I collapsed on the floor...i tried her phone 6 or 7 times but still the same result. Some how i got up and opened the house with a spare key. I entered and threw my briefcase and thought how could this happen to me. I started wondering what happened after they left wether they made it to kitty or dev pulled some trick and took them somewhere else. How could aditi agree to all this. Weird thoughts started coming to my mind. I felt really sick in my stomach. 3 hours had passed and her phone was still switch off. I was sitting on the sofa staring at the wall and lost in my thoughts. Suddenly the door opened and i saw payal entring first and behind her was aditi......
Like Reply
chapter 8
After seeing them i felt a bit relieved. But due to past three hours the weird thoughts that i had in my mind and her phone being switched off and i not knowing payals number. Something has built up inside me and i just exploded.
Varun: where the fuck were you...and why was your phone switched off. Do you have any idea what i went through for the past three hours...

Both of them were taken aback by my sudden burst and use of such profanities. I had never s spoken to aditi in such language. I could see a sence of fear on her face. Payal tried to speak but aditi stopped her
Aditi: if you just calm down for a minute we can explain what happened..please just sit down...
I sensed a touch of confidence in aditis voice. So all the weird thoughts that were there in my mind i guessed nothing that sort of things happened. I sat down on the sofa and both payal and aditi too sat down on the adjacent sofas.
Aditi: listen after we left the bank as mr dev had offered us a ride to kitty hall. Me and payal* sat down in his car. While walking towards the car payal whispered in my ears
Payal: what the hell. Where did you meet him and why is he dropping us.
Aditi: listen i will explain later. For now lets just get to the kitty hall.
Payal: alright.
When we approached the car payal grabbed on to the back door of the car and i had no choice but to sit in front with him. While on our drive he enquired how do u like the small town and how u r adjusting and other general things and then we reached our venue he dropped us and said bye and left.
The kitty was over by 4 which by the way i am joining as i made a couple of good friends there. We were waiting for an auto and just then payals phone rang. It was mr dev.
Dev: payal where are the keys to your drawer. All the stamps for the company are in your drawer and today i have to despatch some goods which i cant without the stamps.
Payal: ohhh... i usually leave them in the office but i think today i brought them with me. I am sorry dev.
Dev: where are you now
Payal: we are ouside kitty hall waiting for auto.
Dev: is aditi also with you.
Payal: yeah
Dev: ok i will send the car you come right to the office hand me the keys then driver will drop you to your house and dont leave aditi there as she is new in town and she might get lost. My driver will drop you both after u hand me the keys.
Payal: ok
Payal hung up the phone and i was listening to all the conversation i asked her what happened. She explained to me everything.
Aditi: listen why dont you go and i will catch an auto and go back as its almost 4.20 and varun comes back by 5.20.
Payal: listen as we are waiting here for the past 10 minutes and no auto has come by. It difficult to get an auto in moradabad. I promise you we will be back by 5 after handing over the keys to dev. As we were pondering over how to go about it a black mercedees stopped near us and the driver got out.
Driver: payal mam get in quick sir is in a lot of hurry he told me to get u to the office as soon as possible.it seemed i had no choice and we got into the car. When we reached the office i told payal u go hand over the keys i will wait in the car.
Payal: hey come along we will hand over the keys and return seeing me alone he might ask me to help him completing the documentation.

Again i had little choice and i accompanied her. In the office when we enterd mr dev was on a ohone
Dev: get somebody i dont care how u get it okkk.. i need to despatch the order today itself.
He hung up the phone and looked towards payal in a panic mode.
Dev: krish is on leave too and other guys in the acount section have no idea how to prepare the invoice.. i am arranging for some other accountant . But i guess i wont find any1 in such a short span. I think we will have to make the delivery tommorrow as without invoice we cannot load in the trucks.
Seeing mr dev in a bind i raised my hand can i help i have done b com and i am expert in tally.
Dev: ohh... aditi u r godsent.
Saying this he got up and instructed me towards account section. There was this boy there ankur
Dev: ankur give her all the details and she will prepare the invoices as she is an expert in tally.
I looked at watch it was already 5. And then i looked at my phone which was dead as i had forgotten to charge the battery. I thought i will finish the work in no time and will be back by the time u reach home. But there were lot of orders to be despatched and by the time i finished i looked at watch it was 7.30. I rushed to payal as she was also anxious because we were so late. On our way out we saw mr dev who was busy while supervising the loading. He gestured a thumbs up sign as if to say thankyou. Then we sat in the car and here we are.
After listening to the incident i felt a huge releif* and said sorry to payal.
Varun: i got a little paranoid i am sorry for the words i used. I shudnt have used those words.
Payal: its ok actually fault was ours.
Later we all had a tea together and after some time payal left. As soon as she left and aditi closed the door. I picked her up and took her to the bedroom and we made love that night something has got over me and i was a bit aggressive a couple of times aditi said you are hurting me. But i dont know some deeply burried animal inside was unleashed. That night i fucked my wife 3 times.......
Like Reply
chapter 9
As days passed and i also forgot that little incident. The overdraft of dev industries was also settled as dev had said. It was a thursday afternoon. I and rahul were ssitting and discussing some transactions and dev entered. he looked in a jovial mood.
Dev: hey varun.. u settled that overdraft.
Varun: yeah i did sir and thanks for the timely settlement.
Dev: hey its me who should be thanking you. If it wasnt for you god knows what i would have done. Also stop calling me sir. We are friends now.
Varun: yeah sure dev.
Dev: listen because last week i was in such a predicament and you and also your wife bailed me out i understand she must have told u how she helped me in preparing that invoices so in honour of that i am throwing a small party on saturday. I would like you to come and also bring along your wife.
I saw towards rahul, i felt he was trying to say something but could not and dev didnt left me much of a choice.
Varun: yeah sure.
Dev looking at rahul.
Dev: hey you also come with your wife.
Rahul: i wud have loved to but my wife has gone to her fathers house. If u want i can come alone.
Dev: yeah sure y not. Ok see u both on saturday.
As soon as he left
Rahul: you shud not go there with your wife. I have been to his party once with ankit. All they do there is stare at woman and he delibrately keeps the dress code like some evening gowns or something so woman dress scantily and he and his friends enjoy.
Varun: i think u shud just relax its just a party and hey i can see a line build up at your counter.
Rahul: oh yeah i better get going.
I thought atleast both i and aditi wud get to party in this small town. She wud be happy to know. As i reached home aditi saw me and came rushing to me and hugged me.
Aditi: payal called me and told me that mr dev has organised a party for us.
Varun: yeah he came to bank and invited me for that party. I wanted to be the one to tell u but that damn payal..
Aditi: hey comeon she is my friend. Anyways atleast we get a chance to party. Although you have been tranfered here for a week but it feels like ages.
So the night came and i was informed by aditi
That the dress code was off shoulde gowns for woman and formal suits for woman. Suddenly rahuls words rang in my brain may be he was right after all. But what the hell i just wanted to enjoy tonight with my wife. I got ready early and payal had also come to our house as i had booked an ola cab and we will be going together. We both were waiting for aditi to come out and when she came out payal and i both looked into eachother in amazement.
Payal: woww.....
Like Reply
chapter 10
Mean While at dev's house he was having a drink sitting in his drawingroom. He was thinking about how to go about it and get aditi in his bed. Can it happen today. Can he come up with a plan while he was engrossed in his thoughts. He heard a fammiliar voice.
Samar: so now you are keeping secrets from me. Tell me about it man. Whats this chit chat going on in the town about this wife of the loan officer..
Dev: how did u know.
Samar: its a small town and word travels fast.
Who is she. Is she really that beautiful as every1 is saying.
Dev: well take a look yourself.
And saying this he handed over his phone to samar. Samar full name samar pratap singh was the son of the local MLA harsh pratap singh who was also a minister for industries. The sudden surge in dev industries fortunes for past 5 years have also been due to him and this is unknown to anyone that he is 50% silent partner in dev industries. Samars father has helped them in getting loans initially and later on introducing dev to the right people so that to expand his bussiness.
Samar after taking a look at her picture.
Samar: oh my gawd. Look at her boobs. They look so inviting ready to be sucked. Man i havent seen more beautiful woman than her my entire life. If we can get her to do 3 some just once like we did with that previous bank managers wife. Then i wud not have any desire to fuck any other woman my entire life.
Dev: hey.. hold your horses. She will not be that easy. We will have to come up with some plan and some solid plan.
Meanwhile if you are wondering where did dev got aditis picture. Well when she settled in to the chair to make invoices on the computer. Her entire focus was on the screen and dev was standing beside her and he could see that her pallu had dropped a little bit exposing her breast. She wasnt aware of it. Dev took out his phone and clicked a pic.
Anyways back at the party people had started arriving and dev and samar got busy with socialising with them but deep inside most of the men were waiting for aditi to show up so that the party cud really get started.....
Like Reply
chapter 11
Well as the taxi entered the house of dev. Both aditi and varun are awestruck with the grandeour and opulence. The house had a long driveway and the taxi stopped in front of the makeshift entrance which opened towards the garden. The house was huge and it looked like a palace. All three got out of the taxi. Payal and aditi walked throght the makeshift entrance as varun got busy paying the bill. With an offshoulder gown which was bright red in color. Aditi looked like an angel walking on earth. As they entered both their eyes was transfixed on a man standing besides dev. Payal could make out that aditi wanted to know about the man standing next to dev. Features of his face were really sharp and looked like he had a really good physique under the loose kurta pajama and a blackbsherwani he was wearing.
Payal: i know you are wondering who that man is.
Aditi: oh come on i was just looking at mr dev as he is our host of the party.
Payal: you cant fool me. He is samar son of the local MLA and* very good friend of dev. He hangs out in our office a lot.
Aditi: why are you telling me all this i am not intrested.
All eyes were transfixed on aditi as she entered the lawn. She looked like an angel and most of the men cud not beleive that such a beauty has arrived in their town. Varun came running from behind and joined both aditi and payal. Dev on seeing them walked towards them and greeted them
Dev: hi guys... so u made it. Welcome , welcome.
Varun: how cud we not come you invited us so lovingly.
Dev: come let me introduce you to my friends....
And they started walking towards where samar and some other men were standing. Payal spotted her girl gang from the office and excused herself.
Dev: well he is my friend philosoper and guide samar and samar this is varun the new loan officer i told you about and this beautiful looking angel aditi is wife of* varun.
All of them exchanged pleasantries.samars eyes were transfixed on aditis breast which were popping out of her offshoulder gown.
As the evening progressed aditi sort refuge with payal and her friends from office and varun got busy with rahul.
Rahul: man i told you not to bring bhabhi to this party cant you see all eyes are transfixed on her.
Varun: listen even if we go to some disc in delhi all eyes are transfixed on her. If she is beautiful dosent mean we cant go to disc or come to a party like this or stop enjoying life. She is mine and i trust her to the T.
Rahul: but still
Varun: forget it man u just let me know what we have for drinks.
And soon both of them got busy with their drinks. Aditi also has had a few glasses of wine. It was almost 11 pm and the dj started playing some lite music for a few minutes and gradually started playing party tracks. If aditi had any weakness then it was she cudnt stop herself from dancing after listening to the music and varun was aware of it and he fetched aditi and took her to the dance floor. Both of them started dancing as if the world around them didnt matter. Both dev and samar* and some of their friends gathered around the dance floor and were staring at aditi as she was dancing her boobs were bouncing a little bit and all men were feasting on it. At that moment dev saw rahul feeling uneasy and this was the opening he was looking for. He walked towards varun on the dance floor and gestured him to come aside.
Dev: it looks like ur friend rahul isnt feeling ok. Can you accompany him to bathroom.
Varun after seeing rahul excused himself* took him to the wash room. Aditi walked towards payal and joined the group. Dev knew this was the moment to do something and walked towards aditi and gestured samar to come along.
Dev: can we 2 gentlemen have the pleasure of dancing with the 2 most beautiful ladies.
Payal was astonished at the sudden praise but excused herself saying i have a cramp in my leg.
Dev: well then can we both dance with u aditi.
*Aditi had a weakness for dancing but was hesitant. She looked towards payal to get her approval but payal had a blank look on her face and her weakness got the better of it. Now dev and samar were both holding aditis each hand and walked towards the dance floor.
Like Reply
chapter 12
Rahul: what fun...everbody was staring at your wife the way she was moving.
Varun: this is the problem with you boys from small town. You just dont know how to have fun. Anyways if you feeling better can i go back.
Rahul: yeah sure just give me a minute and he threw up.
On the dance floor aditi was sandwiched between samar and dev. Her back was towards samar and she was having dev in front. All the hands were moving in all direction which samar try to take advantage of. He was occasionly touching hips of aditi. Dev cud see it but aditi was unaware as she was lost in the music. And then the dj suddenly* changed the track to a slow number. It was something like "aaj jaane ki zid naa karo" from ae dil hai mushkil. Now samar looked into devs eyes and he was pleading him to leave the dance floor. Dev knew samar was in better position to take advantage and stood on the side. Now aditi was all into the song. It was one of her favourites and she has had wine earlier. Also dj dimmed the lights a little bit. She leaned onto samar and he held her by the waist. Her hands were on samars shoulders and their body was moving in rythm. Samar was taking full advantage of the situation and was moving his hand up and down on the sidewaist of aditi. As she was leaning on her he was sometimes catching glimpse of her boobs only thing he cud not see was her nipples. Now with each passing moments he was getting bolder and now brought his hands to aditis hips. If her boobs were the most perfect a woman can have her hips were equally good they had the perfect curves. He was just gently feeling them and not putting any pressure as he was aware if he did and aditi wud know and it was too soon for that kind of a move.
Suddenly the music stopped and some guy was fighting with the dj for the mike. He took the mike and looked towards aditi and said
Strange guy: u slut look at youself. How you are dancing with another man. Is this how u do it in big cities. U think u are so good in accounts.
So actually this guy was krish the head of tha accounts department and since aditi had prepared the invoices. Dev had been nagging him about her like u shud go and learn accounts from aditi and so on. Today he has had too much of drinks so all the tamasha.
Now krish moved towards aditi and out of fear or reflex action she pressed samars arm and got behind her. Dev intervened got hold of krish and took him aside. The music had stopped lights were on and varun came back and saw aditi. Her eyes were also frantically searching for him.
Varun: what happened.
No one said a word and he saw aditi tears were rolling down her cheek.she hugged him and said in a soft voice.
Aditi: can we leave.please
Varun was taken aback as he knew nothing what had happened. Seeing aditi cry he thought it was best to leave. As the three were leaving including payal. Samar came up running behind them and said
Samar: hey varun just look for ram prakash outside he is my driver. He will leave you.....
Like Reply
chapter 13
As varun woke up he didnt find aditi by her side. He checked time it was already 11 am. As* he came out of the room he saw aditi and payal sitting and chatting in the living room. It looked like aditi had cried and payal was consoling her. Her skin was so smooth that her cheeks had turned red due to crying. She was wearing a tight fitting white tshirt and a pair of denims really tight and with those red cheeks she was looking more hotter then she normally does. After seeing varun payal got up and said

Payal: listen i will go now as i have to prepare breakfast for rishi. I will see you later. Bye varun.

Varun: bye

As payal left aditi looked towards varun and said

Aditi: i will prepare tea for you.

And tried to leave for kitchen but varun held her hand and asked her to sit

Varun: what happened at the party at night u told me we will talk in the morning.

Aditi: it was nothing. I was dancing with samar and this guy came out of nowwhere and started saying absurd things.

Varun: what absurd things

Aditi told her about the incident and again tears startd rolling down her cheeks.

Varun: hey...u meet all kinds of guys in life. Dosent mean that you shud take the bullshit they have and start feeling bad about it. Rather at best u shud ignore idiots like these ok.

Saying this he hugged her tightly and gave a kiss on her moist cheeks.

Varun: now if you dont mind can i have my tea.

Aditi laughed and went towards the kitchen as she was walking towards the kitchen. Varun noticed that she was wearing really tight pair of jeans and her hips were swaying beautifully while she walked towards the kitchen. Varun picked up the paper and aditi got busy in preparing tea for both of them and suddenly door bell rang. Aditi thouht that probably it was payal and went to oppen the door. On opening the door she was really surprised...
Like Reply
Hence forth I have lost chapter account.
So I will post without Chapter no:
Like Reply
It was dev. He was wearing sunglasses. As soon as he saw aditi he removed his goggles and quickly scanned her from head to toe. He felt like as many times she meets aditi she gets sexier everytime. Aditi was surprised to see him and he was checking out her figure as she was wearing tight tshirt which was u neck so a part of her* breast and black bra a small part was sneaking out of the tshirt. Devs eyes were transfixed on her breast. There was an awkward* both sides and then varun also came to the door asking.
Varun: whos is it?
Dev snapped

Dev: oh hi varun.. listen both of u..well first of all can i just come in

Aditi: sure..i am sorry. I wasnt expecting you so was surprised.

They all came in and settled on the sofa. Aditi and varun sat together and dev sat on the sofa opposite to them.

Dev: first of all i wud like to appologise for yesterday night. I shudnt have called krish to the party.

Varun:why are u applolgising. U were not at fault. Anywhich ways both of us have forgotten the incident.

While saying this he held aditis hand and they both looked at each other and smiled.

Dev: well if u have forgotten it so have i and thanks for it cos since last night there was this huge burden on me and thats y i came so early in the morning.

Aditi: wud u like to have some tea its ready.

Dev: sure i wont mind.

Aditi got up and started walking towards the kitchen. Dev so desperately wanted to see how her ass looked like in those tight jeans but he knew that varun was sitting there and it wud look really inappropriate. Soon aditi brought 3 cup of teas and while having tea. While having tea.

Dev: well appologising was not the only reason i came to see u guys so early in the morning.

Varun asked surprised

Varun: whats the other reason.

Dev: well as u know how krish created a ruckus yesterday night and in the heat of the moment i fired him. Now i have a busy week ahead and without an accountant my company is not manageable for an hour and varun u know how seriously i take my company. So i wud like to offer aditi a job as head of accounts in my company.

Before aditi cud even process what dev had said.

Varun: well dev i am really sorry. But aditi cannot take that job. Actually its my parents they wont allow her to take up a job. They are a bit conservative.

Aditi was shocked at varuns respnse as her mother was a retired teacher and her married sister was working in the banking sector like varun.
Dev looked a bit disappointed. He had thought being a middle class family and a bit modern they wud jump at the offer. But dev had mastered the art of persuation and he had a habbit of getting things done any which way.

Dev: well ok... no job then. But as a friend can i ask u a favor.

Varun: sure.

Dev: as u know i have fired krish and getting a replacement wont be easy in this small town. So id say can aditi help me out for a week and as soon as i find a replacement i will releive her.

Dev looked at varun and he cud sence that he will not agree to this idea as well so before he cud speak he looked to aditi.

Dev: so aditi what do u think can u help me out.
Aditi looked towards varun. Well dev really hasnt left them a choice saying no for a week wud look really rude. Varun thought well payal is also working there and what can possibly happen in a weeks time.

Varun:* well we are somehow responsible for your predicament so ofcourse we can help you out for a week.

Hearing this dev was overjoyed he knew he has taken the first step in the conquest of aditi. Before any one cud say anything and thought varun might not suggest some other idea. He got up and said.

Dev: well thanks. Aditi u can take the staff bus which comes to take payal everymorning.

Aditi nodded her head as if to say ok.

Dev: well now i better get going i have some urgent work to attend to in office.

Saying this he came out and started walking towards his car. He had a feeling of joy and excitement in his head. Now he can make his moves and there will be no one to stop him atleast for a week.......
Like Reply
As dev left aditi in a bit of angered tone.

Aditi: what was that all about conservative stuff. U know ur mother has been wrking all her life even ur sister is working in a bank.

Varun was a bit embarrassed and dint know what to say.

Aditi: can i know whats going on in ur mind.

Varun: listen i have heard some stuff.

Aditi: what stuff.

Varun: this guy dev he isnt intrested in giving you a job. I think....i think

Aditi: u think what....

Varun: well i have heard this guy is a sexual predator and he has bedded many married woman before and i think that he wants you to get in his bed.

Aditi was shocked..

Aditi: i cant beleive u said that. He may be some sexual predator which he by the way dosent look like and looks fairly decent. But so what that means u dont trust ur own wife. U dont trust that i can handle myself in front of men like him. Gawd.... i thought u were different. But all men are the same.

Saying this he went to her room and bolted the door.
Varun was left with himself and he sat on the sofa realising that he has made a mistake. He shudnt have said those things rather shud have said something else to stop her from taking the job offer. He was engrossed in his thoughts and did not realise when he went to sleep. By the time he woke up. He realised it was 5 pm and he hasnt eaten all day he looked towards the door of the room. It was open. He checked in the room aditi wasnt there then he checked the kitchen she wasnt there. Then he saw on the table aditi had laid some lunch for him. It was cold but he was hungry and ate all of it. Suddenly aditi entered from the main door. He reluctantlyasked

Varun: where were you.

Aditi: i was at payals house.

Varun: come here.

As aditi walked towards him he hughed her and said

Varun: listen i am sorry. This is a small town and people here are really narrow minded and i think i got infuenced by that some narrow mindedness. You can take that offer and no need to go for a week. U can join the company officially.

Hearing this aditi was filled with emotions and started crying. Varun held his head

Varun: my poor baby. Why do u always start crying on small things. I luv u and they hugged each other again.

Varun: by the way do u know what dev industry manufactures.
Aditi: yeah i know. I made their invoices remember..
And while hugging they both started laughing
Well if you are wondering what dev industry manufactures. They make under garments and speciallise in womans innerwear....................
Like Reply
Varun woke up that morning and didnt found aditi in bed. He got into the barhroom and by the time he cam out for breakfast he saw aditi. She was wearing a white shirt and knee length black skirt. The shirt as well as the skirt was a bit tight. Her ass was looking so inviting just waiting to be grabbed and she had left a button open of her tight shirt and her breast were just waiting to pop out of that shirt. Thought he thought that she shud be dressed more conservatively but cud not gather courage to tell her.

Varun: are you going there to give heart attack to all men there in the office.

Aditi giggling

Aditi: i thought being first day i shud dress up a little formal.

Varun: formal is ok. But u r dressed very well i no word is coming to my mind..

A fucking slut thats what he thought in his mind but cudnt gather the courage.

Varun: anyways shud i drop u there at ur office.

Aditi: oh no there is a transport bus that comes to pick the staff and i ll be going with payal in it.

Varun: oh ok.

Varun finished his breaskfast grabbed his lunch box and kissed her on her cheeks and said

Varun:* well good luck.. and dont dont...

Get fucked by that asshole of a man dev on ur first day. Thats what he thought in his mind.

Varun: dont get nervous on ur first day..

Aditi: thanks.

And varun walked out of the house and while on his way to the bank y was he getting these weird thoughts. Aditi is a faithful wife and i shud trust her. I shud think positively and not the way since morning i have been thinking.

Meanwhile aditi reached the office payal settled at the reception and gestured to aditi towards devs office. She walked towards it and most of the men were staring at her. Her tight white shirt was making her boobs pop out and the tight skirt wwas showing her curves perfectly. One of the men whispered to another " well those 2 lucky bastards are gonna have her and we can only stare at her from distance" the other 1 said " i dont think she is gonna be so easy for them look at her man she is way to beautiful then the girls before her".
*As aditi reached devs office she knocked. Dev was watching her thu the cctv installed in his office. He was mesmerised by her dress and was engulfed in watching her on the monitor that when aditi knocked he he snapped and quickly turned off the monitor and said

Dev: come in

As aditi walked towards her he gestured her to sit and as she got comfartable in the chair

Dev: so are you excited on your first day in the office.

Aditi: yeah sure.

Dev: listen aditi if it is uncomfortable for u an any way u can always quit asbi saw yesterday varun wasnt that comfortabe with the idea of u joining this company.

Aditi: oh no mr dev. There was this small misunderstanding between us and he has already given me a go ahead to join permanently if i like the job.

Dev: well that is really comforting for me and as for u liking the job for that i am sure u will like it.

Aditi: yeah but let me just join for week for now and see how it works out.

Dev: fine with me.

And then he picked up the phone and told some1 to come in. There was a knock and dev again said come in and ankur walked in.

Dev: hi ankur. This is aditi the new head for the accounts department. You can take her to her office and explain her all the details about the company.
Ankur was standing and aditi was sitting on the chair as he looked towards aditi* he catched a glimpse of her black bra. The mere angle made him lucky and aditi saw ankur catching a glimpse of her bra. She got a bit embarassed and immediately yied the top button of her shirt. Ankur also got a bit embarrase as aditi had caught him staring at her bra.breaking the awkward silence.

Ankur: yeah sure sir

Aditi also got up from her seat and followed ankur. As she walked towards the door dev saw her swaying hips and his hand immedeately went to his crotch and he started rubbing it.

Ankur showed her her* office and explained to her all the details. All the the while he was explaining the details he cud sense a bit of discomfort in aditi.
Ankur: listen whatever happened in there. I had no intention and it was just an accident. I am no pevert as u r making out of me.

Aditi: Its ok. I am also sorry for being so uptight. I think we will be good friends.

Ankur: u sure about that..

And he broght his hand forward for a shake. Aditi shook his hand and thought that he seems totaly harmless and to understand all details i need to have a good working relationship with him.
Like Reply