Adultery The Slippery Slope
Hello All,

Starting a new story, hope you all like it. I will try to post once a week and will continue as i see more interest from you all.

Thanks!
zkrtzkrt (abc_xyz_13)
[+] 5 users Like zkrtzkrt's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
“Hello prakash…” Roopa said, barely audible over the phone.

“Hey roopa… what happened..  are you crying?” prakash asked concerned

“Prakash.. I got fired... They just informed me now without any notice period.. They said some budget cuts for the project and ....”

Roopa continued “I don't understand.. I was the one working hard all nights and they fired me first” roopa continued her voice muffled with her cry

“Roopa, where are you now?” prakash asked as he tried to calm her down

“I am at the office.. I need to clean up my cube and hand over my badge” roopa replied

“Ok, i will come pick you up” prakash offered

“No no… I will come home myself.. You don’t need to leave your work” roopa replied

“There is not much work, i will come pick you up” prakash insisited

“No no.. please.. I just want to be alone….” Roopa pleaded, she was ashamed of herself for losing the job and didn’t want her husband to see her in this state. 

“ok... I will pick up sonu today… you go home and take rest” prakash said understanding roopa’s trouble

Roopa talked a little bit more and hung up the phone. She went to the bathroom, washed up her tears and went to her cube. She cleared her cube as her teammates and others glanced her way but didn't say anything or offered to help. Finishing with her cleanup, she finally removed her company badge from her neck but it got caught in her pallu, she yanked it free but her pallu came off. Roopa quickly tried to cover but her teammates eyes settled on her 36D tits. Roopa’s black blouse was traditional, showing just a little of her cleavage but her fair skin against the black blouse was enough to feed their lust. 

“Perverts” roopa cursed them under her breath and covered herself and headed to her manager.

The manager stole glances of roopa’s chest hoping her pallu would fall again as roopa handed him her badge. 

“Sorry, roopaji, my hands are tied with budget cuts. I tried to keep you myself but you know I had no choice… if only there was any other way…..” he said looking at her chest.

“I understand. Thank you.” roopa replied sternly and left.

Roopa got out and took the bus home. It was early afternoon with no one on the bus except for her and her small office box by her side. She glanced over to the window to the big IT buildings and wondered where she had gone wrong. It’s been a year since she started working and she already got fired twice. Roopa had only started the job to support her husband prakash in finances, money was tight but it became tighter since her son sonu started school. 

Prakash was a bank employee with a decent salary but it wasn’t enough to keep up with the city life and adding sonu’s expenses only made it worse. Roopa never liked the city life much, she was raised in a small town and only moved to the city after she got married to prakash. After the first year of money problems, roopa had volunteered to work and Prakash supported her all along, paid for computer classes. He was an ideal husband she could ever wish for and she wanted to be of help and make him proud. 

Roopa reached her destination, alone in her home she finally broke down and cried her heart out with no one to hear her. She took her time to calm down and finally wiped her tears off and grabbed her pallu and tucked it under her saree. She started to clean the house, put clothes to wash and started on dinner. 

“Mama..” sonu shouted as he ran towards her mom, hugging her leg as she stirred the pan. 

“Hello beta… how was school?” roopa asked, faking a smile to her 5 year old son.

“It was ok” he said as he ran back to his father. 

Prakash came into the kitchen and hugged roopa. She hugged him back. They stood still for a few mins. 

“I am sure you will find another good job in a much better company” prakash said breaking the hug as they both faced each other.

“Yup” roopa said trying to smile. “You will do great!” Prakash assured her.

“Ok ok... I am getting dinner ready… you go freshen up” roopa said, pushing him away. Prakash decided to give her time to settle down and did as he was instructed. Prakash took sonu with him and both of them went to freshen up.

After a few mins, the TV turned on in the background as sonu started singing and dancing to it while prakash started to catch on his office work.

“Time for dinner” roopa announced. Everyone got their plates and settled down to watch tv as they munched on there food. Their usual routine continued as they finished dinner and continued watching TV while prakash did his office work and roopa cleaned up the table and kitchen. As time went on sonu calmed down and drifted into sleep next to his father. Roopa picked him up and moved him to his bedroom and kissed him goodnight.

“Are you ok?” prakash asked as she came out of sonu’s room

“I am ok.” roopa replied as she cleared the table next to him. There was nothing much to say. It was best to just not talk about it.

“Roopa, it’s ok, if you don’t want to work. We can manage” prakash said 

“I want to work” roopa replied. Prakash job wasn’t enough to make ends meet. 

“I will find a better job and work even harder” roopa said smiling with determination.

“Always the serious one…...” Prakash said smiling and yanked her pallu, pulling her down to sit with him.

Before roopa could adjust her pallu, prakash gave her a kiss and hugged her. She kissed him back and melted in his arms. It was a long kiss and Roopa finally was feeling at ease since the morning mess. Roopa broke the kiss and blushed. “Are you coming to sleep?” she asked

“No.. I still have some work.. You go ahead …" Prakash replied, releasing her pallu.

Roopa covered herself, blushing more than she should and headed to the bedroom.

Back in the bedroom, Roopa started getting ready for bed. As she removed her pallu, she recalled the morning incident, curious she held her pallu in hand and saw what her colleagues at office saw. Her fair skin, cleavage and her stomach lay exposed. She ran her fingers slowly from her cleavage to navel and blushed recalling their stares at her body. Ashamed and angry, she quickly changed and went to bed.
Like Reply
Interesting start
[+] 1 user Likes kittepo's post
Like Reply
contue
[+] 1 user Likes Arjun owen MAK's post
Like Reply
Nice start and good narration continue bro.
[+] 2 users Like Eswar P's post
Like Reply
congratulations for starting new story

the update is interesting

keep it up
[+] 1 user Likes kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
Good start.Now please be regular with your updates.
Like Reply
New day

The morning came and roopa woke up determined to find a new job. She carried on her usual morning routine of preparing breakfast and lunch and soon bid her husband and son goodbye. Once they left, Roopa got settled on the couch with her computer, she updated her resume and started applying on job sites. 

This continued on for the next few weeks, roopa got some interview calls but nothing concrete. It was the completion of the third week when roopa got desperate to get any job. She already had less experience and now she also had changed two jobs in one year. It was not going well for her. The phone rang.

“Hello, this is roopa” roopa said answering her phone expecting a job interview

“Why so formal” came the reply

“Ohh.. hey puja...how are you” roopa replied back to her friend

“hmm.. how are you?… Where are you?.. I haven’t heard from you this last few weeks. You didn't even come to our ladies night” puja said with mock anger

“Sorry puja.. Actually i am looking for a new job” roopa replied

“New job? Why? … don’t tell me you got fired again” puja joked. There was silence as roopa couldn’t reply.

“Ohh.. sorry yaar… i didn’t know” puja apologized realizing what happened

There was an awkward silence for a min.

“There might be an opening in my company. I think I can hook you up. Send me your resume” puja said

“Thanks puja, I will send you in a few mins.” roopa said almost sounding desperate.

“Sure. but only if you come to this weekend ladies night” puja said 

“No yaar, i don't want to meet everyone now.” roopa replied

“Ok, just us two?” puja asked. “Ok” roopa replied and hung up the phone.

The weekend roopa was excited to meet puja to discuss the job opening. Roopa resume was accepted and puja said she should be able to convince the manager to hire roopa.

They met at their usual place, a coffee shop with nice fancy decor.They ordered coffee and sipped as Roopa poured her heart out to puja and told her about how she had worked hard in the previous companies and met her deadlines and her bad luck she got fired. Roopa was excited and nervous, she was looking forward to the new job but was also worried if she will get fired again. 

Puja was her friend from college and they were from the same town. puja too got married and moved to the city and had immediately started working. She had way more experience than her. 

“I will definitely work hard and make this work this time” roopa said to puja and assuring herself.

“I think you will get fired in a few months” puja said with a flat tone

“What? why would you say that?” roopa asked hurt and angry

“Roopa… I will be honest… you don’t socialize or talk well with others much” puja said

“I do..” roopa replied

“... with men?” puja continued

“I do… but you know how they see me…. And all the places i worked they would pass dirty comments and i always been the only women in the team” roopa replied defensive

“It's not entirely their fault. With that milky white skin and figure anyone would want to have a piece” puja replied teasing her

“Shut up puja” 

All the men roopa worked with would have lecherous eyes on her and pooja was right, her fair complexion only enhanced the affect

“Anyway, it would be better for you to be nice to them…..” puja said as a matter of fact

“You want me to be nice to those kind of men?” roopa asked in disgust

“Yes.. i am not telling you to go along with whatever they do, you can be nice and still maintain distance” puja replied leaning in

“I don’t like it” roopa replied her eyes staring down

“Ok.. go ahead and get fired again” puja shot back

“Roopa… i know what you're thinking.. I was like that too.. But it doesn’t work like that here.. I am telling you all this from my experience” puja said trying to cajole her.

“What do I have to do to make it work?” roopa asked resigned

“Relax roopa… it's not that bad…i will help you out. But, First, stop dressing like an aunty and get some good clothes” puja said 

“What's wrong with my dress now?” roopa protested 

puja interjected “Just hear me out and you can decide then” 

They continued talking and puja offered to help roopa with her job and shopping.
[+] 9 users Like zkrtzkrt's post
Like Reply
New job

In 2 weeks roopa got the job and was ready to enter the men’s corporate world again.

“Wow… is that a new saree?” Prakash asked a little surprised as Roopa came into the hall.

“Yes… puja insisted i dress nice to office to make a good impression” roopa replied blushing as she covered herself to hide her new blouse with a deeper cut. It wasn’t that deep but for roopa it was the first time to wear something like this.

Puja had insisted on wearing pallu to the side and moving the saree a little down. But it was too much for roopa. So she dressed like usual with red bindi but was still looking good.

“Well... i like it” prakash said smiling

“Thanks .. can you drop and pick up sonu for few days” roopa asked 

“Sure.. I will take care..  good luck” prakash said waving her goodbye

Puja had come to pick Roopa today to drop at the office.

“Thanks puja.. I know it's far for you to come pick me up” roopa said as she sat in the car

Puja scanned roopa and gave a disappointing sigh. Roopa just smiled.

“Well at least you wore the saree down a little. Men love that” puja said as roopa felt shame. She was trying to look good to impress other men.

Puja continued talking and giving instructions to roopa on how to be sociable with others. They arrived at the office, it was a big building, they took the lift and arrived at the 10th floor. As they stepped out of the elevator, Puja took roopa to the bathroom.

“Stand still, while i fix you” puja said as she undid roopa’s hair and let it fall free. Puja got her makeup kit out and applied make up to Roopa's face. “I already showed you this, make sure to do it everyday” puja scolded

“No braiding hair. You have silky hair just let it free” puja said and stopped roopa before she could interject. Puja then adjusted roopa’s pallu to the side to give some cleavage view and the new blouse only showed more.

“Puja… that's too much,” Roopa complained. 
“shut up roopa… that’s how i dress.. So you will be ok” puja assured her

“Just try it today and you will see the difference.. Trust me” puja said letting go of roopa’s saree and roopa didn’t say anything.

Finally satisfied, puja let roopa take a look at the mirror. Roopa looked at herself in the mirror, she looked good but she felt exposed and unconsciously tried to cover herself with her hand but it looked awkward. So she tried her best to put her hands to her side. She didn’t like it but she promised herself to give it a try. 

It was how women usually dress now, but for conservative roopa it was a step outside her comfort zone. 

“What about bindi?” roopa asked unsure if she should have it or not.

“Bindi is actually good… you look more sexy with bindi on” puja replied making roopa blush

“Ok… Let’s go” 

Roopa had never dressed like this ever and now she was walking in the office exposing herself. Puja too dressed similar but she walked with grace, unlike roopa’s awkward march. Roopa tried to mimic puja as she followed her through the office crowd. Roopa glanced at other females in the office and felt at ease, they were all dressed similarly and looked confident, like they belonged in the corporate world.

Puja knocked on the manager's door to let her in. 

“Hello Rajesh, this is roopa” puja introduced. Manager Rajesh looked like he was in his late 40’s with a bald head. 

“Hello sir” roopa added. Rajesh got up and greeted, shaking her hand and congratulated her on the job. 

“Welcome Roopa. I am hoping we can work well together” rajesh added

“Let me introduce you to our team” rajesh said and went out for a min.

The team came in, roopa looked at them surprised. There were 3 members in the team as Rajesh introduced them. Rahul, sameer and amar. roopa introduced herself to all. They too greeted her by shaking her hand and sounded genuinely happy to welcome roopa. 

Rajesh continued, “As you can see, they are all very young, out of college and are interns. They have been with the company for a few months. Puja has told me about your experience as a team lead. I am hoping you could mentor them and make sure we meet the deadlines.” Rajesh said as roopa shot a shocked glance at puja. (me a team lead?)

“Sure sir” roopa managed to reply 

“Ok roopa, i am on another floor, if you need anything call me” puja said leaving. 

“Roopa, let me show you around the office and if you need anything you can let me know” rajesh said smiling

“Sure sir” roopa replied and rajesh took her on tour of the office. As he showed around the office, Roopa could feel Rajesh's eye on her. Puja had warned roopa that rajesh likes to stare but other then that he is harmless. Roopa covered herself to avoid his eyes. The tour came to an end at roopa’s cube right next to her new teammates. 

“If you need anything, you know where to find me” rajesh said leaving her alone as roopa relaxed. (Who does he think he is… staring like that) Roopa fought her urge to smack him.
[+] 8 users Like zkrtzkrt's post
Like Reply
Once the manager left, roopa settled down and turned on her system and got ready to set it up, but her internet wasn’t working. She tried to fix it with no wail.

“Hello roopaji, i am rahul, do you need any help” one of her teammates came over. 

“Hi rahul, my internet is not working” roopa said showing her screen

“Let me see” rahul responded smiling

Sameer came in interrupting “Roopaji, He doesn’t know how to connect to the internet on his own laptop.. What will he help” 

“Do you even know how to start the computer?” amar joined in laughing

“Shut up guys… I am trying to help here” rahul glared at them

“Let me take a look “ sameer said but rahul showed him a finger

Roopa was stunned as they fought each other with words. Surprisingly roopa felt at ease. Her new teammates felt more like kids then her colleagues. 

“Ok roopaji. I think your ethernet is not connected. Let me check ….” rahul said and bent down to get under the desk. He fiddled for sometime and then asked roopa to check while he stayed down. Roopa looked to see if she could access it now.

“Yes, rahul it's working” roopa replied sneaking under the desk, when she noticed rahul was staring at her navel. She wasn’t used to wearing pallu like puja and her pallu had moved over to the left to expose her navel.  She quickly tried to cover it but she didn't want to make it obvious. So she turned to the side, still showing her exposed stomach but it was better than showing him her navel.  

“Thanks rahul, it's working now” roopa said as rahul stood up 

Sameer immediately took a seat next to roopa “ ok rahul.. Your turn is over.”

Before Rahul could interrupt Sameer continued “Let me show you all the softwares you need to install”. Roopa just smiled and thanked him. For another hour, sameer sat next to Roopa, setting up her system with everything she needed. In her old company nobody had helped her like this before. She was feeling happy, maybe this will be a good job or maybe it's these kids keeping her at ease. 

“Thanks sameer.'' Roopa said as Sameer stood up to leave “no problem roopaji… here to help '' Sameer replied as he stole glances of roopa’s chest. Roopa was annoyed, but she let it slide.

“Roopaji.. Is there anything else I can help you with?” Amar enquired eagerly

“Thanks amar .. I am good” roopa replied. 

“I am just curious.. You are all just here for a few months right? You seem very close” roopa asked

“We have been friends for a long time… it's thanks to Amar's father… we got a job together” rahul said smiling

“Oh… you’re father works here Amar?” roopa enquired

Sammer leaned in too close to roopa’s face and whispered “Amar’s father is one of the directors” 

“Oh wow” roopa blurted out surprised

“So if you need anything.. We can take care of it” Rahul said winking

“Ha ha ok … will do.. Do we have any documents about the project?” roopa asked

“Ok, my turn my turn..” Amar said and sat beside Roopa and started opening documents on the company website. Amar was a little shy but he continued talking about the project and answered roopa’s questions as the other two lingered around. 

Finally amar was done and roopa thanked all of them.“ no need to thank us roopaji… we are always ready to help beautiful women like you” rahul said as other’s smiled along. Roopa blushed (this rahul is the most naughty one) but, she couldn't get too angry at these kids. 

As the day went by her new teammates were helping her out well. Roopa was finally feeling at ease on her first day at the office and genuinely enjoying their company.
[+] 10 users Like zkrtzkrt's post
Like Reply
At 5PM puja came over to pick roopa up. They both smiled at each other and left the office.

“So how was your first day” puja asked as she drove through the traffic

“You said I was a team lead? Even my resume doesn’t state that” roopa asked 

“I changed your resume and relax rajesh is not that technical” puja replied

“But what if he finds out?” roopa asked concerned

“You just have to make sure he doesn’t and if he does i already told you how to keep him happy” puja said winking. 

“So how was it ?” puja asked again

“It was different from my previous company's first days…. The team mates are kids but are nice overall and the other people at the office were nice to me as well.” roopa replied 

“I hope this job works out” roopa added

“I am sure it will work.. ” puja replied

“I don’t know” roopa said unsure

“Just be nice to them and talk to them like they are your friends” pooja said with a hint of mischief 

Roopa recalled how her new teammates had sat close to her and chatted like friends. She was uncomfortable at first but got used to it. Then she recalled how they ogled at her and blushed.

“Puja… I am not sure if this dress is a good idea …. Too much showing” roopa said unsure

“Roopa do you want to go back to your old self and get fired again” puja said now annoyed

“No no.. it's just that today… my teammates were peeking at me.. I think” roopa said blushing

“So? You also said they helped you a lot today right? Do you think they helped you out of kindness? They only have their eyes for your beauty…. What's the harm if they steal a few glances of you?”

“Anyway we already got you new sarees so just continue to wear them like I showed you for a few more weeks. If you still feel uncomfortable, you can go back to your ones“ puja added.

Roopa nodded accepting her words. Puja was right. Never before had anyone helped her or been nice to her so much at work. Maybe talking to them and dressing up like this is a small price to pay to keep the job, roopa thought to herself.

“Roopa... you did good today. I know it was hard for you, but it will pay off” puja said, assuring her as they reached roopa’s place.

“Thanks puja.. I owe you big time. Thanks for picking me up today. I will take the bus tomorrow” roopa said, getting out of the car and waving her goodbye.
Like Reply
Roopa found her door unlocked, surprised she stepped in as prakash greeted her.

“Hello, how was your first day?” prakash asked walking towards her

“You're early from the office today” roopa asked surprised.

“I came early for you, so… “ and Prakash stopped as he eyed Roopa's dress. 

Roopa followed his eyes and realized she still had her pallu to the side exposing her cleavage. Roopa quickly covered it. “Ya it was good. The team and manager were nice” roopa replied.

“You look different, is that make up? ” prakash said inspecting her now

“What’s going on?” prakash asked suspiciously

“It was puja… she said I looked like any aunty and made me wear it like this to be more modern,” roopa said in defence. “I shouldn't have dressed like this… i am sorry” roopa said feeling guilty of exposing herself like that in office.

“It’s ok roopa.. You look good.… anyway, most of the women dress like this now …” prakash said  trying to make roopa feel better. It was true. Roopa had dressed so conservatively before that just exposing a little cleavage and stomach made a big difference.

“I don’t know… may this doesn't suit me” roopa said as she felt prakash hardon as he hugged her again.. Is it because of my dress? Roopa thought to herself. 

“Roopa.. The dress, the makeup.. It all looks good on you...” prakash said as he kissed her passionately. Roopa responded back. It was a minute, but to roopa’s surprise prakash continued the kiss as he slowly pulled roopa’s pallu away. Roopa breathing turned irregular, it was a long time since they did something like this. 

“Mama.. “ sonu came dashing into the living room and they both quickly moved apart. Roopa adjusted her saree back and greeted her son. She smiled at prakash and started chatting with sonu.
Roopa chatted with her son and put on some tv for him when prakash came from behind and hugged her.

“You just look so sexy today” prakash said as he kissed her cheek. His hard on pressing on her back.

“Let’s go to bedroom” prakash said

“Now?” Roopa asked, surprised “but.. Sonu..” 

“Sonu is fine… he’s watching tv.” Prakash said as he pulled Roopa to the bedroom.

“You are so naughty today” roopa said smiling. There sex life had taken a toll after she gave birth to sonu. They usually had sex about once in two weeks. So, it was obvious to her that Prakash was turned on seeing  her in this new dress or to be exact how she wore it. Was it the same at the office? Were they turned on seeing me? Roopa blushed at that thought but it also turned her on more.

“Ahhh” roopa moaned as prakash sucked on her tits. Prakash stripped roopa’s saree. Roopa too helped Prakash get off his clothes and both of them got in bed. Prakash got on top and kissed roopa, he moved roopas underskirt up her thighs as roopa spread her legs for him. As Prakash got ready to dive in, Roopa held Prakash's cock gently in her hand and directed it to her pussy. Prakash inserted his cock into a well lubricated pussy as roopa moaned to his strokes. 

“You were so turned on today” roopa said smiling, her breathing back to normal. Prakash had filled her with cum. 

It's been ages since they did something like this and roopa was happy for the change.

“Mama..mama... come out.. What are you doing inside?” sonu shouted from outside.

Roopa looked at Prakash and smiled. “You take rest… i will take care of sonu” roopa said and got up and wore a nighty. 

“Coming beta... coming” roopa yelled back and went out, with cum dripping through her thighs.
[+] 9 users Like zkrtzkrt's post
Like Reply
Getting hotter -- Which R is going to be?
Like Reply
wow nice and sexy story. would love to read more
Like Reply
Pls update fast
[+] 1 user Likes Raveti20's post
Like Reply
Yes nice update intresting
Like Reply
(14-03-2020, 03:21 AM)zkrtzkrt Wrote: Roopa found her door unlocked, surprised she stepped in as prakash greeted her.

“Hello, how was your first day?” prakash asked walking towards her

“You're early from the office today” roopa asked surprised.

“I came early for you, so… “ and Prakash stopped as he eyed Roopa's dress. 

Roopa followed his eyes and realized she still had her pallu to the side exposing her cleavage. Roopa quickly covered it. “Ya it was good. The team and manager were nice” roopa replied.

“You look different, is that make up? ” prakash said inspecting her now

“What’s going on?” prakash asked suspiciously

“It was puja… she said I looked like any aunty and made me wear it like this to be more modern,” roopa said in defence. “I shouldn't have dressed like this… i am sorry” roopa said feeling guilty of exposing herself like that in office.

“It’s ok roopa.. You look good.… anyway, most of the women dress like this now …” prakash said  trying to make roopa feel better. It was true. Roopa had dressed so conservatively before that just exposing a little cleavage and stomach made a big difference.

“I don’t know… may this doesn't suit me” roopa said as she felt prakash hardon as he hugged her again.. Is it because of my dress? Roopa thought to herself. 

“Roopa.. The dress, the makeup.. It all looks good on you...” prakash said as he kissed her passionately. Roopa responded back. It was a minute, but to roopa’s surprise prakash continued the kiss as he slowly pulled roopa’s pallu away. Roopa breathing turned irregular, it was a long time since they did something like this. 

“Mama.. “ sonu came dashing into the living room and they both quickly moved apart. Roopa adjusted her saree back and greeted her son. She smiled at prakash and started chatting with sonu.
Roopa chatted with her son and put on some tv for him when prakash came from behind and hugged her.

“You just look so sexy today” prakash said as he kissed her cheek. His hard on pressing on her back.

“Let’s go to bedroom” prakash said

“Now?” Roopa asked, surprised “but.. Sonu..” 

“Sonu is fine… he’s watching tv.” Prakash said as he pulled Roopa to the bedroom.

“You are so naughty today” roopa said smiling. There sex life had taken a toll after she gave birth to sonu. They usually had sex about once in two weeks. So, it was obvious to her that Prakash was turned on seeing  her in this new dress or to be exact how she wore it. Was it the same at the office? Were they turned on seeing me? Roopa blushed at that thought but it also turned her on more.

“Ahhh” roopa moaned as prakash sucked on her tits. Prakash stripped roopa’s saree. Roopa too helped Prakash get off his clothes and both of them got in bed. Prakash got on top and kissed roopa, he moved roopas underskirt up her thighs as roopa spread her legs for him. As Prakash got ready to dive in, Roopa held Prakash's cock gently in her hand and directed it to her pussy. Prakash inserted his cock into a well lubricated pussy as roopa moaned to his strokes. 

“You were so turned on today” roopa said smiling, her breathing back to normal. Prakash had filled her with cum. 

It's been ages since they did something like this and roopa was happy for the change.

“Mama..mama... come out.. What are you doing inside?” sonu shouted from outside.

Roopa looked at Prakash and smiled. “You take rest… i will take care of sonu” roopa said and got up and wore a nighty. 

“Coming beta... coming” roopa yelled back and went out, with cum dripping through her thighs.

Pls update
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
1 month later -Saturday’s ladies night 

“Wow roopa… you finally turned up on ladies night and look at you looking so beautiful yaar” toral said

“Sorry toral, I was busy with my new job” roopa replied feeling happy with the compliments she was getting tonight.

“Yes roopa… you changed so much.. Nice dress and i like what you have done with your hair“ someone commented. Roopa had certainly transformed. Roppa now looked like a homely version of sunny leone with her big red bindi.

“I am sure you are turning heads now,” Toral added. And it was true. When she is at office or out with prakash, she would feel the stares. Prakash too had noticed and Roopa feared he would tell her to go back to her old self, but Prakash even commented that he was lucky to have a beautiful wife making roopa very happy. Change in dressing and a little makeup had certainly changed her whole lifestyle. She only wished she could reduce her hips more which she had gained since sonu’s birth. 

It was 1 month since Roopa had joined her new job and slowly she was getting comfortable with her new look. She no longer was worried about showing a little cleavage and dressing her saree below navel and thanks to puja she had gotten comfortable handling men at the office too.

“It’s all thanks to puja.. She helped me out with shopping and dressing” roopa said pointing to puja

“Aree yaar puja.. You never helped us so much” toral commented

“Toral you already dress so well.. How can I help you anymore” puja commented, taking a stab at how skimpy toral dressed as everybody laughed. 

The ladies night was going well as everyone was catching up with their gossip. “Puja, can we talk in private?” roopa said, pulling her aside.

“What is it” puja asked, sipping her martini as they moved to the balcony.

“It’s about the three idiots” 

“Ha ha.. Why .. what did they do again?” puja asked smiling

“It's not funny yaar, it's like I have adopted 3 kids. They don’t work at all and keep flirting with me all the time… I am the team lead but I end up doing all the work for them. I don’t know how to set them straight. Even if I scold them, they make fun of the way I scold”

“The manager Rajesh is already giving me a hard time on deadlines and warned me of my job .. if this goes on i might lose my job puja” roopa added worried

“Roopa i already gave you my advice” puja said smiling

“You want me to flirt with the kids?” roopa said, annoyed. 

“Roopa they are not kids… they like you, so a little encouragement from your side and they will do all the work ” puja said winking

Roopa was 35 and a lot older to them, for her, they were still kids. And since they were kids, roopa never really could get mad at them when they flirted with her. But her flirting back is just not right she thought.

Roopa phone buzzed “Hello, what doing on saturday night”

It was her whatsapp group “Office Party”. Rahul had created it for all 4 of them.

Roopa: “i am having a get together with my friends… what are you guys doing?” 

Rahul: “Thinking of you : )“ 

Roopa: “Very funny …..i am sure you are having fun with your girlfriends” 

Sameer: “We don’t have any girlfriend… only you ; )”

Roopa: “You all are getting very good at smooth talking.. I got to go now..” 

Rahul : “: ( : ( : ( “

Amar: “: (”

Roopa: “Hmm… ok ok.. I will text you later at night” roopa replied putting her phone away

Roopa thought about how easily she had become close to rahul, sameer and amar. in the last 1 month. They all had been spending most of the office hours working together and roopa started to enjoy their company more and more. Adding to that, their constant attention, compliments, flirting was making it hard for roopa to resist their company. It was the first time roopa was experiencing something like this. Roopa reasoned that they were so nice to her, the least she can do is be friends with them.

“Come on inside all.. Let’s play some cards” toral shouted. Roopa and puja went back inside to enjoy the rest of the party.
[+] 6 users Like zkrtzkrt's post
Like Reply
It was late at night around 10PM when Puja dropped roopa at her house. Roopa entered the house and went to her son’s bedroom to check on him. He was sound asleep. She then got herself some water and went to the bedroom. Prakash was asleep as well.

Roopa got changed into her nighty and got into bed for sleep.

Late in the night, Roopa’s phone buzzed a few times, she sleepily took the phone, it was 11PM. She unlocked the phone to find a few text messages from rahul.

“Hello” “where are you” “you said you will text us back” “hello”

Roopa smiled to herself, she checked to see prakash asleep, turned the other side and replied back

Roopa: “Do you know what time it is?” 

Rahul: “Chatting time : )”

Sameer: “So what are you doing roopa?” 

Roopa: “What happened to roopaJI?” 

Sameer: “No JI between close friends ; )”

Roopa: “Who said we are close friends” roopa replied smiling to herself

Rahul: “: ( : ( : (“

Roopa: “Ok ok we are close friends” roopa replied smiling

Sameer : “I am hurt .. i need a hug : (” 

Rahul: “Me too” 

Amar: “me too”

After a minute...

“(hug)” roopa texted biting her lip

Rahul: “That’s not enough for the pain i felt… i need a real hug” 

Roopa: “Keep dreaming” roopa replied

Sameer: “How did you know i was dreaming about it ; )”  

Roopa: “My god.. Look at you all flirting away with a woman older than you… is this what you do with all your girlfriends” roopa texted

Amar: “no, we don’t have a girlfriend”

Rahul : “ Ya roopa, you could be our girlfriend : )”

Sameer: “You are so beautiful and sexy.. We will be lucky to have a girlfriend like you (hug)” 

Roopa: “Hold on, you three boys want me as your girlfriend?” roopa texted in curiosity

Rahul: “ya, we can share : )”

Roopa’s heart skipped a beat. These kids were making her flush..

“Ok ok enough of flirting… what did you all do today?” roopa asked trying to change the subject

“Hmm… nothing much.. Saturday so went movie, had drinks and home” 

“You drink?” roopa asked surprised

Sameer: “Just a little : )” 

They continued texting for another half hour when roopa noticed prakash moving. She checked the time and it was late. 

Roopa: “Ok guys.. It’s late… will talk later” 

Rahul: “Noooooo” 

Roopa: “Good night”

Sameer: “Ok good night … but don’t forget .. you owe us a hug : )” sameer texted 

Roopa: “We will see” roopa replied

Rahul: “:x” 

Sameer: ”:xxx”

Amar: “Bye :x”

Roopa blushed at the kiss smiley but didn't reply back. What do I do with these kids, she thought smiling to herself and tried to go back to sleep.
Like Reply