Fucked by 5 French Men - Copied
Hi, friends, I’m samrutha now 34. This story happened way back in 2008 when I was a virgin and was working in one of the MNC IT company in Pune. I’m a ***** girl and I was literally brought up like an original ***** girl(unlike many others… During school days or college days also I never had a crush on anyone or tried roaming out with boys. When I was 23 I got a job and I moved to Pune. After 2 years in the job, I got an on-site opportunity to France for a years’ time.
Little did I know that this trip is going to be one of the unforgettable trips in my lifetime. In France, people have a feeling that all Indian girls are beautiful and good in sex. I reached there and started doing my regular works. My boss was a 48-year-old France guy. Tall and handsome. He was so good at works and was behaving very gently with me. After few days, while he was giving me ideas regarding projects, he used to tell me that I look so beautiful(forgot to tell you all that my structure at that time was 28-30-28 and now I’m 32-30-34). Since he was equivalent to my dad’s age, I didn’t take it wrong. After few days he started asking me shall I buy you some good clothes. Today your dress is so beautiful and started praising me very regularly. At times he used to touch my shoulder while teaching me. I used to feel good at that time. Since he was my reporting manager over there, I couldn’t say anything to him.

He used to compel me a lot to go outside with him for drinks. After few days, I accepted and went with him. Initially, we went to pubs and since I don’t have the habit of drinking, I will be sitting idle. After few days, he took me to nude pubs also. I couldn’t do anything other than enjoying it for time being. One day in the pub he asked me to have a little drink. I said no for it. Then he has told something to the bartender in French and gave me something and told it’s not a drink. The moment I sipped it, I understood something else was mixed in it. I thought it will be over with one drink and had it. Then he ordered one more and finally, I end up having few rounds.  I was not in a stable position.
On the way to my room in his car, he kept caressing me regularly. Kissed me on my cheeks, lips and I tried my level best to push him away. I even begged him not to do this to me as I wanted to be a virgin till I get married. He was such a gentleman that he said “Ok my daughter, I will not fuck you unless you wanted” and left. The next day I had severe headache and vomiting and I couldn’t go to the office. He called me naturally and asked, “Baby, what happened you didn’t come to office”. I told him the reason. Immediately he said he will bring his family doctor and within an hours’ time he was at my place with his family doctor.
I was really in a bad situation that day that I had vomited fully on my dresses also. I couldn’t stand up. Doctor asked what happened exactly, give me all details. Since my boss was Doctor’s friend, he told that he has compelled and made me drink and smoke a little. The doctor said first let’s clean her for that we need to remove her dress fully. I better call a nurse from my clinic who will help us in cleaning her. Then my boss said why to wait till the nurse comes. Let ourselves clean her and he lifted me up and put me on the floor. I was able to hear what they were saying but couldn’t react anything for that.
I was crying and the doctor came near my ears and said “Dear don’t worry. Everything will become normal. Since you had drinks for the first time, you felt like that”. I was wearing a T-shirt and a jean at that time. The doctor came near me and removed my Tshirt. Luckily, I was wearing a slip above my bra. Now doctor went down and removed my pant. I was lying in front of 2 guys with slips and panty. I was happy at least I was not fully nude. But in a sudden movement, the doctor removed my slips and I was in bra & panty. I felt as if I was seen nude by the whole world. I tried covering my 28 sized pretty cute boobs. He said, dear I’m a doctor and I’m giving treatment to you. So nothing wrong in this and you don’t have to worry about this. Next, he removed my bra and panty and made me nude. He then asked my boss for some towel to clean my body. He took 2 towels from my cupboard and gave one to the doctor.
The doctor was cleaning my face initially. My boss started cleaning my stomach and started moving upwards. Lying nude in front of 2 elder guys and both of them touching each and every part of my body was making me feel so good. I have never experienced or even thought of doing something like this in my lifetime. I started feeling shy and at the same time horny. I was resisting my level best not to show off my horny feelings. But my boss kept pressing my boobs in the name of cleaning it. In a minute time, the doctor also finished cleaning my face and he went to my legs. I got a feeling what if doctor touches my pussy at the same time. I won’t be able to control. But things were out of my hand.
My boss said, “Oh my daughter, what a firm round and small boobs you have got. I feel like jerking here.” The doctor was hearing all this and he didn’t utter a word. But he was smiling. Again my boss said, “Daughter, you have to clean your armpits also. I don’t want you to have hair over there next time.” Hearing this, the doctor said she has hair in her pussy too and started touching my pussy. Then my boss came down and opened my pussy lips. The doctor started to clean it inside also. I was wet and cum started flowing out of it. He was actually cleaning that. When I felt two guys hands in my pussy, I couldn’t control more and slightly moaned “mmmmaaaaa….”
After they are done with their cleaning, the doctor said to my boss I will prescribe some medicine, you go and get it. When my boss went outside, the doctor lifted me and put me in another bed which was clean. Still, I was in a semi-conscious state only. The doctor came near my ears and said, “Dear you are such a nice Indian girl and you are so awesome. You look like an Indian queen to me.” I started feeling very good on hearing to this. Then I slightly opened my eyes and told him that my knees are paining. He asked where exactly. I showed him below my knees. He took the only leg of mine in his shoulder and another in bed and started the massaging the one in his shoulder. Now the AC chillness was flowing directly into my wet opened pussy.

Then the doctor asked “Are you Virgin baby” I didn’t answer him and he kept repeating the same questions twice. In the mean time, my boss who went out to buy medicines came back. The doctor told my boss, I’m asking one question to your subordinate and she is not responding. My boss said anything except sex she will answer properly. Now I raised my voice slightly and said: “Yes, I’m virgin still”. Then the doctor said since your pussy is fully covered with hair, I don’t want to open it without your permission. That’s why asked that question. Now I understood, I’m in the hands of 2 good gentleman and I too started losing my fear factor.
Doctor: If you keep so much hair there, how do you want me to see your pussy
Me: I love having more hair. That’s why I’m not removing them.

We all were laughing after this. Then the doctor gave me the medicines and told me to take it and I will be perfectly alright by tomorrow. Now I started feeling good and I was able to stand up also. Only then I realized I’m still standing nude in front of this 2 guys. I ran away to the nearby room. They also came behind me thinking I’m going to vomit again in the rest room and asked what happened. I said I’m feeling shy to stand in front of you guys like this. They said we have seen you fully already and you have a perfect body.
Then the doctor said remove your hair from armpits and pussy. He asked which one do you prefer normally razor or hair remover. I said Razor. My boss immediately asked Why Razor. I said “When the razor touches my pussy lips, I feel something special. That’s why I use a razor.”.

The doctor smiled and said, “Ok guys, I have another work to do and we will meet some other time if you are interested”. I was left alone nude with my boss. Boss said, don’t wear a dress now. You need to take bath and then eat something. Then I will leave. I said no problem, I can manage myself now. You can go ahead to office as you came in the middle of work. Still, he didn’t go. So I went inside the bathroom and started taking shower. When I came back he said, “You are so beautiful. I have seen French girls from the age of 10 itself and no one is as beauty as you. You are mesmerizing me.” Then he left to the office that day.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
After telling that I was looking so beautiful he was waiting for me to take bath. I went inside and he said not to lock it. He continued that, “Since you are not feeling well, I don’t want to take a risk. So better don’t lock the door and bath.” I started bathing by wearing a towel. He said “Dear, you have hair in your armpits and your pussy. So remove your towel and wash everywhere fully”. After hearing the word pussy from him, it made me feel something special. I acted as if I didn’t listen to him. He came near by door and asked “Do you hear what I’m saying”. I said “Since I’m in shower, I’m not able to hear properly”. Then he said, tomorrow I will check your pussy, you have to shave it properly.
Then he asked me do you have shaver and which brand is it. I said Veet. Then he immediately went to my cupboard. I ran behind him and blocked him from opening the cupboard as I don’t have a cream. I have only the trimmer. He said why don’t you use trimmer directly. I said I like the touch of it.
Boss : If you like touching sensation of your pussy, why are you not using it properly. Atleast in France, you try to be little relaxed and have fun.
Me: No, my brought up is like that. My parents prevent from all these things. I want to be virgin till I get married.
Boss : Consider me as your dad till you are here in France. I will take care of you properly.
He seemed to be a good guy and I also liked being with him. Then I wore the skirt which he presented to me. He was happy to see me in that dress. He kissed me in my cheeks and said see you tomorrow baby. Bye!!!
Next day as usual I went to office and sat in my place. Heard from the colleagues that my boss will be coming in the afternoon only. He came in the afternoon and came directly to me, touched my shoulders and asked are you feeling good now. I said yes. He asked me to come to his room then. I went behind him, when we entered and he hugged me tightly and asked are you fresh today. I said yes. All this time, I was looking at the floor and answering him as I don’t have the courage to look at his face. He asked in my ears how are you feeling, are you ok. I was feeling hot with his hot breathings. Then he asked did you remove your hair baby from your pussy?? I didn’t respond to his and he asked me again doll, did you remove your hair. I said yes I removed already. He suddenly asked then show it to me, I would love to see it. I said no not here in office.
Then he smilingly told so you are ready to show it in your room is it. I realized the mistake what I did and said I didn’t mean it that way.

Boss : ok Baby, doctor called me sometime back and wants to check you again
Me : No, I’m alright today. No need to go to the doctor.
Boss : No, its his duty to check you as a doctor.
Then he took me to the doctors clinic. Doctor was checking one more patient it seems. His assistant went and told him. Then he came after some time and said hi baby you are back. He took us inside. The doctors room was 30 steps distance outside to that place. While walking he put his hand on my shoulder and asked how are you dear. I said I’m fine doctor. Thanks for your help and support. He said no its my duty darling.
I was just trying to remove his hand from my shoulder and failed. His fingers was touching my breasts while walking. He said thanks for coming down to my clinic. I said my boss only forced me to come. By that time we reached his room and boss told the doctor “Check my daughter”.

Doctor : Do you have fever?
Me : I’m perfectly alright
Then the doctor put his stethoscope on my chest and pressed the breasts. It was a real hard feeling for me as I was hot inside and I couldn’t show it fully to him. My breast started becoming hard with his pressing itself. Now boss also came near me and looking at me with love. It was so hot for me after that.
Boss : Baby, did you really removed your hairs??
Me : Yes, but please don’t see
Boss : We have already seen it baby. Don’t be shy.
Doctor : Baby, please remove your hair regularly. Girls like you shouldn’t have hair like that. You should be clean.
My face become reddish after hearing that.
Boss : Baby, please remove your pant, I want to see your pussy.

Me : No
Boss : Don’t you like me

Me : I’m virgin and I want to be virgin till I get married
Doctor : Ok Baby. One deal. You remove all your dress and stand nude in front of us. We will see if your pussy is wet or not. If it is wet, you are also interested in this but you are just afraid.
I didn’t say anything. They came near me and removed one dress after another. Except bra and panty they removed everything from my body. I was feeling shy.
Dr : Baby, do you want to have any drinks. Purely juice, no hot drinks like yesterday
Me : My mind was thinking what will happen once they remove my panty. I know I’m already wet down in my pussy. I said to doctor, it’s ok you can give me hot drinks also.
I just sipped one sip from it and by the same time, my boss removed my panty. I was crossing both my legs to make sure they were not able to see my wetness. But doctor took the panty from my boss, smelled it and found the wetness in it already.

Dr: Wow, you are already wet baby. Saying so he started licking the panty.
I became so horny when I saw him licking it.

Boss: Is it so wet??
Dr: yes. Lots of wetness. Baby is so shy trying to hide her feelings from us
Boss: Don’t touch her pussy. I want to see her dripping cum flow on her thighs and legs
Then they came near me and started licking my ears lips, cheeks. I was in a different world at that time. I was trying to push them away but my mind didn’t give me the power to push them so hardly because even I started enjoying it. They started caressing my boobs when they were licking my face.

Boss : You have a very good sexy body baby. I have been eagerly waiting to fuck an Indian virgin girl for so long time. This is a dream come true for me.

I was losing my control and I couldn’t do much about it. Then boss slowly opened my mouth and kissed me and took out my tongues and started sucking it well. First time I was feeling the taste of something of a saliva but I felt good. Now I put my hand on boss head and push his mouth towards me and I too started kissing him hardly. In the meantime, doctor went out to my belly and was licking it. He was slapping my ass and licking my belly. Now, my boss spitted on my face and started licking it. It was too hot for me though I was totally nude and inside an air conditioned room. He made me open my outh and spitting inside my mouth. I felt like vomiting but I controlled it. I kind of started to like whatever he was doing to me.
Like Reply
My boss kept spitting on me and then he started to suck my mouth. I too reciprocated as I also have become horny by that time. At the same time, doctor slightly opened my pussy lips and told what an amazing Indian Virgin pussy and started kissing my pussy. My boss made me lie on the dining table and he started licking my pussy and doctor started licking my ass. I tried to move away out of fear but they held me hard so that I can’t move away. After few mins of licking, even I started becoming hornier and my juices started flowing from my pussy. They both saw it and my boss said,
Boss : Now my baby has also started enjoying this.
Me: No

The doctor took the cum from my pussy and brought it near my face.
Dr: What’s this then? It’s so hot and thick and it shows how horny you are dear. And he immediately kept it in my tongue.
It was tasteless but still I took it inside. Now boss removed my bra also and made me fully nude. I’m nude in front of 2 guys who are of my dad’s age. Doctor started to poke his mouth into my pussy and licked it hardly. My boss then said baby you are so cute and then he started to pinch my boobs harder. He started sucking my boobs also harder.
Me: Dad no it’s paining.
Boss: Let the pain be my gift to my dear daughter. And then he started biting my nipples.

Both of them removed their dresses and become nude after that. Boss came near me and kept his cock in front of my mouth and told me to take it inside.
Me: I don’t like it.
Boss: Baby you will like it a lot. And then the doctor came near me and opened my mouth and inserted my boss’s cock into my mouth and asked me to suck it.

His cock was so big and I felt like vomiting. I told my boss that I feel like vomiting.
Boss: Apply honey in the cock and then suck it. Kneel down and suck so that I won’t feel vomiting sensation.
I too did the same. When I was kneeling down, doctor lied down on the floor and came in between my legs and started sucking my pussy. That was a tingling sensation and I started to cum. He started licking the pussy more and more.
Doctor: see your daughter is cumming a lot. Then they both started smiling. I was shy.
The doctor started licking all the cum from my pussy and didn’t leave even a drop of it. Since this was my first time, I became too horny and dripping too much cum. I started to feel like urinating.

Me: I feel like urinating.
Boss: Ok you go and I will also come with you.
Me: No, why you are coming.
Boss: I want to see you peeing.

I was so shy and standing there. Then the doctor immediately lifted me and took me to the bathroom. I started to go to the toilet. But doctor took my hand and told, you are going to pee only. So no need to go to the toilet. You can pee here itself at the entrance so that we can see clearly. They were making me shy more and more and I started peeing there itself opening my legs. Suddenly doctor put his fingers inside my pussy and started to feel the urine. My legs started trembling and I couldn’t control. He started fingering me slightly while I was peeing. Then he took the finger to his nose and told to my boss, wow your girls pee is so hot and it smells good.
Now boss came near me and lifted me upside down. He started licking my uncleaned pussy. He also wanted to feel my pee it seems. His long thick cock was hanging in front of my eyes and he kept sucking my pussy. Doctor started to caress my ass. Doctor guided me to boss’s cock and made me suck it. Since that was my first time to suck(that too upside down), I was feeling little difficult. But I didn’t want to disturb him licking my pussy as I loved it more. Doctor came down to me and asked am I feeling ok. I said yes, little difficult but im enjoying this. He told my boss that, your daughter is loving it and now it’s time for you to fuck her. Boss split my pussy lips and licked it. Same time doctor smelled my ass and started licking it. The doctor at times will lick my ass for a while and come down to give a deep kiss on my mouth to feel his saliva. Though I didn’t like what he was doing, I was a different feeling because of licking from boss and hence didn’t say anything. After 20 mins, boss released me and made me lie in the bed.
Boss: You are a real daughter for me and your pussy smells so good.
Dr: You are a fuckable daughter of my best friend and your ass hole is so small dear.

Now I was little free with them and started smiling. They were very happy seeing me smiling at them. Doctor came near me and said please suck my cock also dear. I smiled and grabbed his cock and took it near my mouth. Just caressed his tip of the cock with my tongue. Doctor was so happy and he pushed his cock into my mouth. I enjoyed the thickness of it and started sucking it deeply.
Meanwhile boss went under me so that his mouth was on my ass, pussy and he started licking both one by one. On the top doctor was fucking me in my mouth. I was cumming a lot because of this and my boss was licking every bit of it. Boss suddenly put his fingers into my pussy and started to finger fuck it. But I was feeling pain and told him. He said don’t worry, when I’m going to fuck you, you will enjoy the pain. Then you will understand that pain is also enjoyable.
Doctor started fucking me fast in my mouth shouting ‘baby, baby’. I was feeling heavy pain because of the thickness of his cock, but he didn’t care about it. I said don’t cum in my mouth, the first cum which enters into my mouth and pussy should be my dad’s. Hearing this boss got too erotic and he gave a nice slap in my thighs. I shouted amma(mom in Tamil).

Now boss got up and made me lie properly. He took my legs and put it on both of his thighs. Now his cock was near my pussy. Doctor took my hands and put it on his cock. I started stroking his cock. Boss told me to spit in his hand and put that on his cock and my pussy. Then he started to put his cock into my pussy. I tried to move it away. Doctor took hold of my hand and stopped me from resisting.
Boss started to caress my pussy with his cock slowly and he whispered in my ears
Boss: It won’t pain much as you are cumming a lot already. Virgin baby you are going to be promoted now. So far you were in KG class and now you are moving to higher class
Saying so he started to insert his cock into my pussy. I left out a slight moan. Doctor who was mouth fucking me, came and started to kiss me deeply so that I won’t shout. Suddenly boss put whole of his cock into my pussy. I started to shout amma amma..
Boss: Baby, don’t worry, I will now take out my cock and insert it very slowly.
I was having a great pain all over my body, especially my pussy was paining a lot. After that boss moved his cock in and out slowly. At the same time, doctor put his cock in my mouth and moving to and fro. I was getting fucked in both pussy and mouth at the same time by two guys who were the age of my dad. Now boss started fucking me very fastly and I also started to enjoy it slowly. Both were bouncing in the bed.
Boss: Baby, I’m going to cum in your virgin pussy. You are a lovely bitch bay.
Saying this loudly he put his cum deep into my pussy. I was happy and was able to feel the hot cum inside my pussy.
Boss: You are the super sexy daughter of mine and god gifted you to me. You have a very tight pussy and I loved it so badly.
Doctor: Oh dear you are so lovely and cute.
Boss: Today is a special day in my life and my sexy daughter’s life.

I was feeling tired that day. Doctor didn’t want to hurt me more on the first fuck itself so he didn’t fuck me that day. After two more days, we 3 met and we had another round of sex. On that day both doctor and my boss fucked me. After that we started meeting on a regular basis.
Like Reply