Incest Proposed my love to my mother in law (aunty)
Jakksjsmsmsnnsss
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
keep going
[+] 1 user Likes mmnazixmm's post
Like Reply
awating response from incest lovers..and mil lovers pls..
Like Reply
Express your love directly my friend because many things are not happening due to shy and moreover she said that she keep this thing secretly.You didn't told about her age and size because in this matter age plays major role whether she passed 50 or 40+.My friend, ADULTERY is happening not nowadays its happening from ancient days itself. You know that we are living in modern society using mobile and social media for now adultery is very simple matter by talking using mobile and blah blah blah. But at that time they talk face to face and express their love and feelings directly. And one more your MIL won't tell this matter to anyone even with your wife because of her daughter's life. She also consider her grandchild's life also. Compliment her paise her and take her with you outside like shops mall temple keep you to close her and make her to think that you will stand for her in any situation. All the best my friend
[+] 1 user Likes Mr.HOT's post
Like Reply
(08-03-2020, 01:13 PM)Mr.HOT Wrote: Express your love directly my friend because many things are not happening due to shy and moreover she said that she keep this thing secretly.You didn't told about her age and size because in this matter age plays major role whether she passed 50 or 40+.My friend, ADULTERY is happening not nowadays its happening from ancient days itself. You know that we are living in modern society using mobile and social media for now adultery is very simple matter by talking using mobile and blah blah blah. But at that time they talk face to face and express their love and feelings directly. And one more your MIL won't tell this matter to anyone even with your wife because of her daughter's life. She also consider her grandchild's life also. Compliment her paise her and take her with you outside like shops mall temple keep you to close her and make her to think that you will stand for her in any situation. All the best my friend

thanks Mr.HOT..for u responce..
Like Reply
Awaiting response from experienced incent lovers and milf lovers..
Like Reply
Jsjjd
Like Reply
Bsbshsnsb
Like Reply
Guys review or any suggestions. Pls
Like Reply
(08-05-2020, 06:48 AM)Lover32 Wrote: Guys review or any suggestions. Pls

Just keep her engaging bro..
Like Reply
Ya yesterday I called her..ans she dint picked..up and today while called to my wife and spoke to her for a while .later coming to my room I called her..why aunty u dint call me..when I called.she was telling his hubby was there at that time..so how to proceed further guys..is she ok now or not..is she in love iwth me or not..
Like Reply
Why she should hide your call infornt of her hubby ?
Then sure she want to speak with you in lonely environment
Pls go-ahead nd present her gifts nd make her to know u can do anything for her
Life is Too Short, Enjoy Before it Expires
[+] 1 user Likes dexmen360's post
Like Reply
Sjjsndd
Like Reply
Suggest some hot telugu tamil and hindi old hit songs to seduce her
Like Reply
IF any one like to roleplay mom swap with friend fantasy and cuckold dmknandini;
Like Reply
What's her age
Like Reply
(13-05-2020, 06:58 AM)karthappy Wrote: What's her age

40 but look so young busty milky white..she look like 30s
Like Reply
Sjjjs
Like Reply
Any review guys..how to proceed further..
Like Reply
Post Lengthy updates , not one liners.
Like Reply