Poll: The story follows certain events that took place. Keep it as close to the events or add in fantasy and spice?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Reality is the most erotic
30.77%
4 30.77%
Add in spice and fantasy
69.23%
9 69.23%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery Secrets from the past
This story is set is in south Indian city. The term akka means elder sister.

A few months ago I visited my ancestral house My parents were no longer alive, and it had been some years since I had visited my old home. I was hoping to find a buyer to free me from the responsibility of taking care of the house. I decided to stay at the house and hire a professional agency to clean it up and repaint it.

While they were cleaning the house, the agency came across some stuff that had been inventoried and packed in sealed boxes. I went through the list one by one and, while rummaging through the stuff, came across a set of notebooks that were neatly packed into a bag inside an older sack. Opening them, I realized that they were journals maintained by my mother several years ago. Setting them aside, I continued sorting other stuff, looking for some papers pertaining to the house that were missing.

After I finished sorting stuff out, I took a hot bath and settled down in my room to enjoy a lazy afternoon. When I laid down to relax, I thought of the journals that I had discovered. I decided there was probably something interesting in them that could lighten up an otherwise quiet and boring afternoon After bringing them all to my room, I opened the first one. It went back around twenty years to the days when I was in school. Flipping through the pages, I found out that mom had made detailed entries about things that were happening in her life—her family, friends, relatives, work, etc. Pretty plain stuff, I thought, and flipped through the first one pretty quickly, as nothing really caught my attention.

One thing I did realize, though, was that Mom would have made a very good writer. Her descriptions of events were very vivid. She had a flair for capturing the details as well as the emotions of the people who were being described. Some of the events I remembered, while others were unknown and gave me a different perspective on the past. I kept flipping through the pages until I began to get drowsy and put the journal down for a nap.

When I got up it was already past 6 pm. I realized it was too late now to go out to the movie that I had planned to see. So, I quickly prepared some food and followed it up with a cup of hot coffee. After my mean I was wondering what to do when I thought I may as well read through the journals. For all I knew, there might be some interesting thing that had happened in our family that I did not know about. I settled into my couch and went back to reading the journal where I had left off.

My parents had moved from their village in Kerala to Bangalore for work. I grew up in Bangalore and used to visit our ancestral home on holidays. Dad was a businessman who had his base in Bangalore but had to travel quite often to the nearby towns. Mom worked in Bangalore in a big private firm and was very happy with her work. Other than that, she led a pretty quiet life. Like any woman of her background, family, work and other related issues kept her busy.

When we were in Bangalore, part of our family included our maid, who had been with us for several years. She had joined our family as a young girl of twenty-four. She lived just a few minutes away from our home. After a couple of years, she got married but continued working for us. She and her husband were both very close to our family and were generally considered as extended family, not in the traditional sense of being a servant.

The page that I was on in the journal spoke of Mom having made a mistake, and she was very unsure how to sort it out. What mistake? I wondered. As I read down the lines, I realised that dad's frequent tours had made Mom lonely, and that loneliness had begun to affect her. To make things worse, Mom had witnessed the closeness of our maid and her husband a few times, their hugs and kisses around our home, which made it even worse for her during the days when dad had to travel. Out of curiosity, Mom began to be more attentive to the two of them when they were together. Mom even asked Rani, our maid, and her husband to stay in one of the rooms built behind our home when dad was travelling.

After seeing their playful behavior several times, one day Mom decided to peep into the room to see if she could witness anything. After a couple of attempts when she saw nothing but the two of them fast asleep, she got lucky and saw the two of them making love. She went back to her room after that and fingered herself to relief. Soon she began peeping into their room whenever she was alone and got the chance. This only made her sexual frustration worse and made her long for a man to love her.

My mom did not realize that our maid and her husband had begun to notice that she had taken an interest in them.  Initially they did not think it was anything other than the kindness of an employer. Mom and Dad had been extremely kind to Rani Akka and, after she got married, her husband. They were treated like extended family, and both felt extremely comfortable being in our home.

Living in the same home, it meant that whenever dad was on tour that they got to see mom more, and our maid’s husband began to develop a strong attraction to my mom. Once while making love to Akka, he had a random image of making love to mom that turned him on so much that he climaxed soon after. After that incident, he began to think of mom regularly when he was fucking his wife. Given this situation, he began to look for opportunities around the house when he could see more of mom’s body. To his bad luck, all he ever saw was her wearing her saree.

The did not notice the first time mom peeped into their room, but Rani, who was on the floor while her husband pounded her from behind, had a feeling that someone had walked past their room. So, after they had finished, she came out to check if someone was there, but she found no one and returned to her room to sleep.

Rani had noticed that her husband used to ogle mom, but she didn't mind it. After all, it was only natural that he was attracted to her. My mom was only eight years older than he was. Rani was an earthy beauty—dark and sultry with attractive features. Mom, on the other hand, was quite a contrast. Slim and fair, Mom had all the attractive features that Malayalee women were known for. With curly long hair and a fleshy pair of breasts, she drew glances from a lot of men wherever she went. Some who knew her as a colleague or friend used to give her loaded compliments, but she always ignored them.

Initially, Rani Akka felt that it was not right that her husband desired Mom, her employer, but she kept quiet about it. But she also realized that ever since he had begun to eye her, their sex life had become far more exciting. Once only a weekly affair, her husband had begun to make love to her almost daily, especially when they were staying at our place. This was something she enjoyed and decided not to do anything that would stop it. After some time, she began to tease her husband about his interest in my mom, and within a short time, they were openly talking about it, especially during foreplay.

A few months later, Rani and her husband were staying at our home during one of Dad’s tours. While they were making love, she was facing the window and again felt she saw someone there. But who could it be? The house was locked. She feared that it could be robbers who were trying to break into the house, but when she checked the following day, nothing was amiss, so she ruled that out. It had to be someone who was in the house, but only Akka (as she addressed my mom) was there. Surely, she was not the one!

This began to bother Rani quite a bit. She was determined to find out if someone was peeping into their room and who it was. She told her husband, but he told her he thought it was a figment of her imagination and to ignore it. But deep inside, the remote possibility that it was akka turned him on. It was a very remote possibility, but if she was indeed spying on them, maybe she liked seeing them make love. Perhaps it would give him an opportunity to live out his dream to make love to her someday. The very thought of it gave him a hard on, and for the time being he knew the only one who could relieve it was his wife, but he hoped that would not be the case forever.

From then on, Rani decided that she would try and find out who it really was. The next time they were staying at our place, she kept looking at the window when they made love. No one so far, she thought as she felt her husband suck on her dark areolas. He realised that she was distracted and stopped.

“What happened. Why did you stop?” she asked.

“What’s wrong with you, dear? You are not your usual self. Why are you so distracted today?” he asked, looking at her face, concerned that something might be wrong. “Is everything okay?”

She smiled at him and said, “Everything is okay, except the fact that you just stopped.”

“Don't worry about that, you naughty bitch. I am well on my way.”

He moved in and they kissed for the next few minutes, letting their tongues joust. For a few moments, his tongue helped her forget about anyone watching them. His tongue was so warm that she just wanted to close her eyes and lose herself in the sensations. But as he withdrew, she opened her eyes and looked in the direction of the window. Her husband, meanwhile, had kissed his way down and was tugging at her panties, which soon found their place in the heap of their clothes. As he kissed his way up her thighs, she spread herself so he could get to the treasure he was moving towards. The moment he reached her hairy mound, he snaked his tongue around licking her inner lips.

“Uffff… aaaaahhh,” she moaned as her body responded to him.

As he sucked on her cunt more and more, she stopped worrying about anyone else and closed her eyes, using her hands to pull his head further in. He was very good at this, and as his tongue made its way through her dense growth, she let herself go, moaning to the tongue lashing she received. After a few minutes of this, he slowly pulled back, and she was left burning with desire. As she lay there, she gently turned to one side and caught a glance out the window. To her complete surprise, she saw what appeared to be her employer's figure in the dark. That realisation shocked her and turned her off. How could that be possible, and why?

Instinctively, she pulled the saree that was lying next to her over her body, and when her husband came to her, she pushed him away. However, he would not be denied and pulled her to him. He pulled her saree off and pushed her down on the mat. He quickly pushed his way into her. She could not help but respond, and they were soon holding each other as he pounded her as usual. He exploded inside her minutes later.

Using the excuse of washing herself, Rani Akka left the room and went outside, but found no one lurking. She decided that she would investigate more and tiptoed towards our home. She went quietly towards Mom and Dad’s bedroom to find it locked. As she wondered what else to do, she began to wonder if perhaps it was just her mind playing games. She felt bad she had ever thought that Mom, of all people, was spying on her.

As she prepared to leave, she heard something that seemed like a soft moan coming from the bedroom. Curious, she placed her ear to the door, and after a few seconds heard another moan. What was really going on? She went out and looked around. Her husband, who by then had come out, asked her where she had been.

“Just keep quiet and come with me,” she said.

Together, the two of them went towards the stairs outside my parent’s bedroom windows, and stood their quietly under the shade of the banana trees that were planted to make sure no one saw anything from outside the compound. As they listened, they heard frequent moans coming from Mom who, after having watched them again, was playing with herself. They were both in shock, as this was the last thing they had expected.

After a few minutes, Rani tugged at her husband and they made their way back to their room. While our maid was in shock and disbelief, her husband had been turned on by the moans he heard and by the very thought that mom was pleasuring herself after seeing them make love. The moment they entered the room, he grabbed Rani and kissed wildly. After a session of lovemaking, he generally slept sound, but he was hard again and grabbing and kissing her wildly. She realised the whole thing and turned him on, and though she didn't agree with it, she didn't mind it. He had cum the first time, leaving her unsatisfied. This time she decided he would only cum after she had climaxed. Moving down, she knelt before him and took his thick, black dick in her hands. It was already hard and leaking precum.

Bastard, she thought to herself, he's terribly turned on thinking of akka. But instead of getting upset, she began to kiss and lick his balls.

“Ahhhhh,” he responded as his wife's mouth sucked on his balls one after another. In order to ensure that he didn't cum to quickly, she held the base of his dick tightly with her hand.

“Rani, I want you badly,” he moaned.

Liar, she though silently, you want her, not me. She continued licking him and asked, “Do you really want me so much?”

“Yes, you bitch. Can't you see it?” he replied.

“Then can you kiss and lick me all over, darling,” she replied, teasing him while on her knees.

“Anything for you,” he mumbled.

She got up and moved away from him quickly. He went after her, pulling her as they playfully fought with each other. She pulled her husband onto the mat. He was burning with desire and began kissing her thighs, moving towards her cunt. When he reached there, he realized that she was wet. Bitch, he thought to himself, she acted as though she was upset, but the entire thing seems to have turned her on tooAnyways, unless she cooperates, I won't be able to go anywhere close to akka, so this is great.

He sucked and licked his way up and down her hairy slit with his tongue, then explored further south. Rani was surprised, but lifted herself a bit more to allow him more access, but he seemed to want to go further.

“Turn around, Rani.”

“Huh? What?”

“Turn around and lie down.”

“Why?”

“Shut up, bitch, and do as I say,” he commanded, to which she turned around. He moved behind her and began kissing his way up her inner thighs.

Rani bit her lip and waited as he slowly made his way to her fleshy butt. Once he was there, he began kissing and kneading her ass cheeks.

“Ahhh… go slow; you are hurting me,” she moaned half in jest.

“Hmmm nice” she purred as he continued. After few minutes he looked up and asked her so what is it dear tell me na.

“Oh my poor husband is so keen to know isn't it” she said as she winkd at him. In response he just nodded his head like a man totally under her control.

“Then don't stop darling I will tell you”

“You are such a bitch Rani”, he replied but did as told, kissing his way down her body. On reaching her valley he decided to teach her a lesson and avoided her pussy.

“Oh common please don't do it. I want you there” Rani moaned.

“Ahh so now you know how it feels isn't it. So tell me and Ill eat you out”.

“No go down on me and ill tell you what’s on my mind”.

After a few seconds of a staring contest, he conceded defeat and went down and spread her legs. To his delight she was already wet.

“Bitch the entire talk was exciting her as much as it did me” he thought to himself.

May be it would work out he thought and moved in spreading her bushy dark cunt.

“Ahhhhhh….” Rani akka moaned as she felt his tongue licking her moist inner lips.

“Yes love lick me… oh a little lower…ahhhhhhh yes yes”. 

He spread her cunt further and inserted his index finger and began to suck her clit as he fingered her. He knew that would get her closer to an orgasm and seeing her excited made him get charged up all the more.

“Bitch tell me what it is, at least” 

“Shut up now and give me your dick I want to suck it”.

Within seconds he lay on his back and rani moved down n took her husband’s hard black dick in her hands and rubbed it on her face and showered it with kisses.

“Darling I love you” she whispered to him as she licked the underside.

A soft moan was his only response. She took his hairy balls into her mouth sucking them one by one and when done she looked up and asked him,

“Would you still love me if you get akka in bed?”

“What the hell…”

He tried to feign as if he was shocked, but it did not work as well as he expected.

“Don't act innocent darling, tell me will you still want me?

“Of course,” he moaned as her tongue played under his balls. 

Hmmm. Then maybe I think you should do something to give her what she wants.”

“And that is?”

“A man's attention when she is lonely”.

The moment she finished her sentence she came up and they kissed wildly. As they kept kissing, he turned her and mounted her and began to fuck 
her with deep hard strokes

“Ugggghhh, aaaahhhh” Rani moaned as she felt him hit her deep within. As their eye met, she moaned “arrgghhh fuck me hard darling fuck me”. Her body had begun to shiver, and she knew she was having an orgasm which made her mind go blank. Hearing her scream made him go mad with desire. In his mind he was fucking his wife’s boss and not his wife and with that thought he shoved his dick in and moaned as he climaxed filling her with his cum.
[+] 4 users Like thewriter10's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Interesting story.
Please continue.
Like Reply
Hot story - keep it coming
Like Reply
While our maid and her husband were discussing possibilities, unknown to them and totally oblivious to their plans, mom began to enjoy her indiscretions more and more and thought of him every time she masturbated. The turning point came when she had an erotic dream in which he was her lover and they fucked under the sky on the rooftop of his house. She got up at the end of this dream and realized she had an orgasm in her dream and her panty was wet and soaking. It was both exciting and scary as she sat up in bed and wiped the sweat off her brow. She got up and went to the bathroom to wash and clean herself up. While there she looked at herself and knew she was beautiful and attractive and admired herself for a few moments. All the dreaming and watching and desiring had begun to change her approach to herself and for the first time in many years she felt the need to take care of herself and her looks. The fact that Rani and her husband would come for a few weeks from tomorrow only motivated her desire to appear attractive. That though, to appear attractive for her own maid’s husband seemed to excite her and she lifted her leg and began to finger herself. Her eyes were closed as if that helped her to get over the guilt but her body began to respond to her and she was enjoying it.

What would be so wrong if I just have a few moments of sexual pleasure with him. Would she be denying her maid something? Thoughts began to flood her mind.

She increased the momentum of the fingering and climaxed with a loud moan. It made her feel good but guilty as well desiring another woman’s husband. It was all against what she had been till this point, but it just felt so good. Washing herself she quickly went back to bed and lay there.

Maybe I would just try and get his attention for a bit this time and if I succeed then I would just want it once. Just once to know how it feels nothing more. Just once to feel being loved the way Rani was by him, so different, so passionate. With those thoughts she drifted back to sleep.

The next day Rani akka and her husband moved into our home into what had become a routine affair soon after dad left for his business trips. It had been two days since he had gone and Mom was hoping they would stay till he came back. Would give her more time to see if her plan would work. Around 7, am both of them came in and continued with their usual routine. Within an hour mom left for work soon after they came in and returned that evening. Oblivious to what was going on in each other’s mind Mom and Rani both made plans to take things forward this time. Given the hierarchy and the issues they would face if they made a wrong move, Rani and her husband decided to wait and see if mom made any moves that indicated her interest beyond just being a voyeur. Something told her that it would not be too long before mom did something to indicate her interest in her husband.

Nothing happened on Friday, which was pretty quiet or on Saturday. It was as if both sides were waiting who would make the first move. After a week of nothing occurring, Rani and her husband decided that they would have to take the risk and do something to see if it would get a response. They discussed various options and finally decided that he would play with her panties and try and do it in such a manner that it would be easy for mom to see. To achieve this Rani planned to go out to the market before washing clothes after informing mom. Finally on the following Saturday around noon she put her plan into action immediately after lunch.

“Akka, I am going to get some groceries for the house, and I’ll come back and finish the washing before tea”

“Ok Rani, make sure you buy things for two weeks”

“Sure, I will I have the list you gave me. I am leaving now. In case you need anything my husband is here only. I think he is resting in our room behind. But please call him if you need anything.”

“Ok sure”. Mom got up from the sofa where she was seated reading a magazine and went to close the main door.

By this time, mom had by then almost given up her idea of doing something due to the fear of something going wrong. Why take a risk and if she had to regret it for life. A few minutes after Rani left she went to the kitchen get a glass of water. As sipped on the glass of water, her eyes wandered to the window and caught sight of Rani’s husband who was sitting near the well. Mom smiled at seeing him and gently moved closer to the widow to see more of him. Rani’s husband didn’t realise he was being watched. He was just delighted that he was finally smelling mom’s panty, thanks to none other than his wife. The excitement made him go hard. He sniffed on a couple of her used panties and took in whatever was left of her aroma. As she looked intently in his direction, she realised what was going on and her first response was complete shock. She moved back into the house and closed her eyes.

“Oh my God what is going on. Is this for real or am I daydreaming all sorts of wild things”

Her breath was fast and there were goose bumps all over her. She was unable to believe what she had just seen. Gathering her wits together, she slowly went back closer to the window again and looked. Yes it was her panty that he had in his hand and he was rubbing his dick on it. She just got a glimpse of his dark dick as her panty covered most of it. Oh my God, he was masturbating using her panty.

Rani’s husband was so excited that he forgot himself completely in the process and after having cummed into one of the panties, he put it back into the bucket of clothes to be washed and got up and went to take a nap. When Rani returned around 45 minutes later she asked him if something had happened. But he had no clue if he was watched or not.

Gosh, these men are so into their own satisfaction.

“Listen if you are to get her to bed, then you can’t expect her to walk in and invite you ok. You don’t even know if she was here and all this while I went out hoping you will at least know if she came out and saw you or not.”

He nodded in agreement though he felt like a fool for what had occurred that day.

Having seen him playing with her panty, mom knew she could take things forward but was scared. What if Rani came to know about it and made problems? But she knew she had to take her chances if things had to happen or forget about it. It would just be once at least that was what she planned. Just once to experience what she saw her maid experienced regularly and which she missed all her life. That night she tossed in bed thinking about what course of action she should adopt and finally decided to take the step the next day.
[+] 3 users Like thewriter10's post
Like Reply
getting hotter -- it is always the first move
Like Reply
Sunday was a relaxed day at home and mom got up slowly and spent the day watching TV or reading for a major part of the day. Unless there were any guests, she usually had her afternoon siesta and then got up for tea. Sunday was also the day when she got work done around the house, which she needed to supervise. After breakfast she informed Rani that she wanted her to buy a particular masala that was available at a particular shop at the city centre. She told Rani to get it before lunch since the shop would be open only till noon on a Sunday and that they could buy some lunch or manage it otherwise. While Rani didn’t expect to go out in the morning, she got ready and did as was instructed. Mom also told her that she wanted the fans and tube lights cleaned and if her husband was free it would be good to get it done today itself. Rani got ready took some money from mom and was on her way to buy the spices as instructed. Before leaving she told her husband to start the cleaning work of the tubes and fans in the top floor of the house and to try and finish it before she came so that they could do some work on the ground floor together later.

Around 20 mins after Rani had left her husband came and told mom he was going to first clean the fans and tube lights in the first floor and then later on would clean those on the ground floor Mom however told him to first finish the ground floor since people would first see the hall and the other rooms on the ground floor and not the first floor. Saying that she went into the bedroom as he proceeded to take a stool and climb on it to clean the fans and lights in the hall. Around 20 minutes later he knocked on the bedroom door.

“I have finished everything in the hall. Where should I go next?”

“Oh good mom, now you can clean the tube lights here in the bedroom.”

He walked in half the time looking at mom who was sitting on the bed with ler legs stretched out her face covered by a magazine she was reading. She made no signs of noticing him come in and carried on reading. He stood there for a few seconds taking in her beauty. Placing the stool on the other side of the bed where the tube light was he climbed on to the stool and began cleaning the dust off the light.

As he turned around, he looked towards mom’s direction and realized that her legs were parted a bit. He almost lost his balance on realizing that. If I get down maybe I can catch a glimpse of her thighs and what else is visible. To do that he dropped the cloth he was using on the floor making it appear accidental but ensured it fell on the floor near the portion of the bed where her legs were and quietly climbed down. Akka is busy reading and I hope she just keeps reading and does not look at me he prayed. Bending down to pick the cloth he looked in mom’s direction to see if she made any movement. But none he could figure out. May be this is my only chance, so I better do it. He slowly inch by inch lifted his eyes and finally looked up. What he saw was beyond his wildest dreams. Moms legs were spread enough to give him a glimpse of what was hidden. As he looked he could see her creamy white thighs inside her nighty giving him a hardon. His eyes travelled deeper and he finally laid his eyes on the treasure- her hairy pussy that was so near yet so far. He wanted to dive forward and kiss it suck it lick it and drink from it. But somehow, he lacked the confidence to do it. Having seen her pussy for few moments he quietly picked up the cloth informed her that he had finished cleaning the tube light and walked away to his room. He locked the door and jerked himself imagining fucking Mom and almost immediately shot his load.

On the other hand Mom felt bad. Gosh did he feel bad about what she had done. May be he was a honest faithful guy it was beginning to get very awkward and sillyvfor her. She was expecting him to take over the make love to her, but he just walked off. Maybe he didn’t find her attractive or may be he found it extremely wrong and didn’t want to cheat on his wife for real. The anti-climax increased her guilt about the entire thing and she remained to herself for the rest of the day and avoided meeting him. When Rani came back mom spoke to her and told her she was feeling sick and wanted to rest. Rani’s husband didn’t mention anything but was very excited and pulled her to bed the moment they met in their room. The next day dad landed up at home due to a cancellation of plans and informed mom that he would have to go back again for 4 days after a week. Mom was pretty upset with him and told him his constant travels were such a pain and that she could not put up with it anymore. As it was usual Rani akka and her husband left for their home a day after dad reached. Once they were home, he told her what had happened and she was surprised and upset at what he had done. This led to a heated argument between them who felt conflicting emotions about the issue at the same time. After that they decided not to do anything as enough was enough. Rani though pointed to her husband that he was stupid, and it was his best chance to get akka and he blew it off completely. She also told him if what he told her was the truth then akka was pretty interested in him nut she also realized if things went wrong then they would be the ones to face trouble.

A week later dad left for his trip as planned but neither Rani nor her husband turned up. Mom waited for them till the evening but there wasn’t any sign of them.

“That was strange they knew he was going on the work trip so they should have been there.” She wondered if what occurred the last week when he was cleaning the tube lights had anything to do with their absence. The suspense was eating her from inside. Enough of all this, I am only meant to have what I have and I should be happy with it. With that statement she banished all her ideas and desires. The next day mom got ready for work as it was a Monday. She was distracted with the thought that her behaviour had caused Rani and her husband to move away. As she neared her office she decided enough was enough and to face it. Once mom was near her office she got down from the bus and stopped an auto. After giving him instructions as to where to go she got in. As the auto began to move so many doubts and worries began to come over her. What was she doing, instead of being at her office she was actually going to her maid’s home and that too for something she never would have ever imagined a month ago. But the events of the last week had changed everything and what would have been impossible even to imagine was slowly unfolding itself right there. What if they played the fool with her? What if Rani picked up a fight with her? Tears started to well up but she took a deep breath and managed to control herself. But whatever happened, she would apologise for what happened explain it was a mistake and she did not mean anything ill to them and try to convince them to come back for work.

So many doubts and worries filled her mind as the auto in which she was travelling came to a stop near her maid’s home. It was a weekday and most of the people there were away at work leaving behind only older folk. She knew the place as she had been there a couple of times before especially when Rani had been ill. As she climbed the steps up to our maids small flat, mom was very nervous.
[+] 1 user Likes thewriter10's post
Like Reply
So hot - so much expectations - tense with anticipation reading this
Like Reply
(07-03-2020, 12:46 AM)kittepo Wrote: So hot - so much expectations - tense with anticipation reading this

+1
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
On reaching the top floor where their house was located, mom knocked on the door. But got no answer.

Are they here or not? Is everything ok with them. After a brief wait she knocked again this time a bit more louder and heard a murmur inside.
She looked around nervously gulping down her own saliva and wondering if any of the neighbours saw here. As she looked around she realized her nervousness made her shiver mildly. Well enough she thought and turned and was about to leave when she heard his voice.

“Akka sorry I was about to come home and inform you that Rani won’t be coming to work for 3 days. Her mother is sick and last night she went to her village. Please come in.”

Mom slowly turned around to see Rani’s maid’s husband stand a few feet in front of her. He was just wrapped in a lungi and water was dripping off his body signaling that he was just coming out of his bath.
“Come in akka; sit down please”

Mom walked past him and managed to slowly sit down on the small sofa in the hall and wiped the sweat off her brow.

“Would you like something to drink?”

“Hmm ok can I have a glass of water?”

As he handed her the glass she gulped down the entire glass and kept it aside and looked down at the floor.

“I am sorry for what happened last week. It should not have happened it was by mistake and it won’t happen again. Please don’t stop working for us due to this.”

As she finished her sentence her eyes welled up with tears and she finished her sentence and looked down feeling guilty and miserable for bringing this upon her. She did not realize that he had by then moved right next to her

“Akka there is nothing to worry. No one will know about it at all. But let me tell you what you did was not wrong. I didn’t feel it was wrong. I also acted stupidly by running away. But I didn’t know what to do.”
On hearing it she wiped her face and looked at him.

“Are you telling me the truth?”

“Yes I am telling you the truth.”

Mom kept quiet saying nothing.

“Don’t be a fool” the words Rani had said after he had absentmindedly masturbated the first time around rang loud in his ears and he was determined not to make that mistake again.
He sat right next to her on the sofa still wearing nothing but his lungi, his dark body in such contrast to the woman sitting by his side. His hands slowly moved and touched her and she feel a shiver move down her spine. She could have stopped him. For a moment he thought she would and waited. But she didn’t want to and closed her eyes. He gently turned her face towards him.

“I love you. You can trust me”.

Mom gently opened her eyes and they were filled with tears. He wiped them off and held her in a tight embrace. When he let go, he realised his wet body had mom’s saree to get damp and she felt a bit uncomfortable about it.

“Oh, sorry I didn’t realize that. Can I give you some new clothes so your clothes can dry for a bit?”

“No, its ok, I can manage.”

“Yes but when you leave if people see it won’t look good.”

“Hmm ok but what will I wear?”

“Wait let me see”

He quickly went inside their room while she sat on the sofa in the hall. Except for the top part of her saree and her blouse it was fine she thought and there was really no need to change or dry it. She could hide the wet blouse with her saree as she left. But before she could complete her thoughts he was back

“I have kept Rani’s clothes on the bed you can wear them if you like them. Mom smiled at him left her bag in the hall got up and went to their bedroom. There on the bed were laid out a simple dark coloured cotton saree with a matching semi transparent blouse, a simple black bra and cotton panties. He is foolish why all this mom thought. She locked the door to the bedroom and she began to slowly take off the clothes she was wearing and was putting on the stuff he had bought.

I’ll be back in 2 minutes”

Before she could reply she heard the main door shut. Gosh this is not what I had planned for what is going on? Doubts that began to grow in her mind made her nervous again as she stood there with her saree removed and put on a small string tied across to room for drying.

As she did that, she heard a knock on the door and opened it partly. He handed over a packet with jasmine flowers and without waiting for a reply left. She knew he had a thing for flowers from seeing the maid wear them almost daily. She just took them and held them for a bit. Almost involuntarily she began to remove her clothes one by one till she stood there naked. Slowly her hands reached out to her maid’s clothes and she put them on. Her clothes lay on the cot in the room as she walked out to meet him.

He looked at her and smiled

“You look very beautiful even in this simple saree.”

Mom looked up at him and smiled slowly. He moved in closer and they hugged and held each other tightly for what seemed a long time. When they broke their hug, he held her in his hands and kissed her. This was so different mom thought, she had never been kissed like this on her lips. And he seemed to be showering her lips, her face and her neck kisses. Gosh everything was so different from what she had experienced till that point in her life. He tried to get her to kiss him more passionately, but she held on resisting his efforts initially; her mouth closed tightly as his tongue licked her lips and finally, he sucked on her lower lip. Part of her was still resisting it but not for long. His efforts to probe her mouth with his tongue finally bore fruit as she opened her mouth slowly and his tongue darted in slowly exploring her mouth. As her body began to give in to the desire, she slowly felt herself being drawn to what was happening, so different and so raw. When they finally finished, mom was cataching her breath. Gosh this was so different. As he waited he looked at her and realized that in spite of having 2 kids she still had a body most women 10 years her junior would envy. Mom slowly smiled back at him gently letting her saree drop revealing her cleavage through the low-cut blouse she was wearing. And he let his eyes feast on her proportional body. What a contrast from his wife. Both were attractive women in their own right. His wife was a dark south Indian beauty who had with age put on a few more pounds at the right places accentuating her curves. However, mom was very fair with golden skin. Her low-cut blouse exposed the mounds of soft female flesh. Though her breasts smaller compared to his wife he loved the sight. As he moved down south his eyes feasted of her fleshy navel. The sight of him admiring her body with those lustful eyes sent shudders down her body but she loved it. He knelt on the floor next to her and kissed her navel letting his tongue enter and lick it.

“Ahhhh” the moan that escaped her lips signaled her complete willingness. He looked up and smiled briefly and in response mom gently moved her hands up and began to unbutton her blouse. She dropped it on his face in a naughty manner and smiled. He moved back and took the blouse off and put it on the floor. The sight of her standing there in a black bra and petticoat made him hard but he held back the impulse to pounce on her at that very moment. She had to completely be his and he would exercise every possible restraint till it happened. Mom on the other hand was surprised that he just choose to look at her and admire.

What’s wrong she wondered for a few moments. She decided that he probably would be lured in soon anyway. So, the two of them continued their mind games to see who would blink first. Mom then undid the strings of her petticoat n let it drop to the floor revealing her milky white thighs. He could not believe what was happening, Am I dreaming? he thought for a moment. Here was the most beautiful woman he had set his eyes on, his wife’s boss standing in nothing but a bra and panty in front of him in his own bedroom. He gulped down knowing he still had to wait before he could move in. His lack of advance made her all the more confused but a closer look at him revealed he was excited and the small tent in his lungi made her realize they were on the right track. May be a bit more of travel was needed before the destination they sought arrived. Within the next few seconds her bra was off, and the panty followed suit as well. Mom just stood there covering breasts with one hand and her lower areas with the other, suddenly feeling a bit shy that she was there stark naked in front of him. Once he saw her nude he quickly removed his shirt and threw it off before he untied his lungi and stood there in just his underwear.

Moving closer he took her hands and placed it on his underwear. As if on autopilot, she pushed his underwear down to reveal a dark thick tool that grew out of a hairy base. He lifted her to him, and both their bodies met and they hugged tightly. And their tongues flicked each other for a minute after which he pointed to the floor where their clothes lay. Why not the bed wondered mom. But he had made up his mind and so she went to the place he pointed. As she submitted to his plans, his naughty mind moved across various possibilities that could exist in the future when she was completely in accordance with his plans. But for now he needed to be gentle and slow so she did not get too surprised or for that matter upset.
Like Reply
getting more hot and erotic
Like Reply
very well written and racingly hot.. for god’s sake don’t stop giving updates. Keep posting
Like Reply
He took a mat that was folded and spread it out on the floor and asked mom to sit on it. Sitting by her side, he began to feel her breasts massaging them with his hands. Slowly he made her lie down while he was on top of her sucking and licking her breasts. Mom began to feel the sensations of pleasure overwhelm her slowly and she gave in to them letting him take control of her. As he sucked and nibbled around her nipples she began to moan and let go slowly. Meanwhile he moved his hands lower and rubbed her inner thighs for a bit before touching her bushy cunt that was already wet. He smiled to himself as he felt her wetness knowing things were going on well. Mom on the other hand was surprised she had given him so much freedom to do as he pleased. Many a times she thought she should stop but somehow she didn’t want to and the more they were at it, the more willing she found herself to do as told. His fingers entered her and made their way in-first one and then two began to explore her inner sanctuary. The leak had begun to grow and the dribble had begun coating her pubic hair. Soon he began to kiss and suck his way down to her navel which he licked. Being the summer, their bodies were covered with sweat and the small mat had moved around with all their action leaving part of them on it and part on the floor. As she lay there on the floor covered in the dust and dirt of the place, she just blanked her mind out and looked down as he moved down her thighs kissing them passionately. He made a conscious effort to stay away from the middle and it made her want him more. Why can’t he just get over with it. Why is this bastard making me wait like this.? This was so different from what she was used to all her life. Quick humps turn over all frustrated, then make her way to the toilet to finger herself, wash and then go to sleep. Once he made his way to her toes, he sucked them slowly and then looked up and smiled at mom who manage a faint smile. He knew this was the time to do it and gently moved up and knelt in front of her face. His cock had grown from the last time she had looked at it and she took it in her hands. He smiled n moved further, so it touched her face and then he rubbed it all over her face smearing his precum all over. Sensing no resistance from her, then kept touched her lips with his dark hard dick and signaled for her to open which mom didn’t want to really. But she was more like a toy in his hands now doing what he told her even if she wasn’t really keen on it. So as he began to rub his dick on her lips, she opened her mouth and let it in. He pushed it in as much as she allowed and then took it out covered in her saliva. The combination of his precum and sweat produced a taste that wasn’t exactly to her liking, but she was keen to do as best as she could. So she had her mouth open when he came back to it get in and sucked on his tool. He enjoyed every bit of the action and was determined to go till she would say no. As of now a no seemed nowhere coming and this made him bolder with every passing minute.

Pulling his cock out and then pointed to his balls, and moved himself so she could suck. Mom lifted herself a bit, balancing herself on her hands and began licking his balls. He was getting more and more confident as they progressed and moved further to give her access to under his balls. Mom was wondering where it was going but dint bother to stop or protest. She just let him control it and followed his suggestions and desires. He was moving further north and mom was licking n sucking right under his balls.
Should I try it? Would it upset her? His wife had refused to do it in spite of him pleading with her. Why will this woman agree? He thought. Well he decided to take the risk and gently moved a bit more, so mom was kissing very close to his anus. He moved slightly further bring her face in front of his butt. Mom stopped and for an instance he thought he had overdone it and lost it. Mom found it surprising that he had made her do all these things and wondered if it was time to put her foot down and say no. When she was about to say no, she heard him say please. She decided to just touch his butts play around and then if he does not take her decide enough is enough and insist that he enter her. So, she placed her hands on his ass and squeezed them. As he felt her hand he knelt forward giving her better access. Mom gave a couple of kisses on his butt when she heard him say akka why don’t you turn around and face me. She got up and turned to face him but found him kneeling as before making her face his back. She tied her hair into a bun went forward and hugged him from behind n kissed his neck.

“Akka can I ask you for something I always wanted but never ever got not even from Rani.”

“What is it?”

“Promise me you wont get upset if I say it.”

“No just tell me.”

“Ok I want you to feel my ass.”

“That’s all?”

“Yes but.”

“But what”

A brief spell of silence followed as he nervously got the words in his mouth

“Not with your hands…”

“Then how can I do it.”

“Well…with your mouth.”

“My mouth…”

“Can you do it for me pleaseeeee?

“I don’t know… all this is new to me”

“Ok first hold it with your hands then’

“Ok”

‘No no move back and feel it so you can see it as you do it.”
Mom followed his instructions and moved back on her knees. He was kneeling on all fours and she was kneeling behind him.
“Please spread my bum a little”

On hearing it she gently opened up his dark tight bum and looked at it. This was the first time ever she had done it in her life. It seemed so disgusting and dirty and part of her wondered why she even came to his house now. But she did as told hoping it would end soon.

“Now go closer akka”

“Are you sure it is ok and safe?’

‘Definitely it is safe trust me. I wont think of anything that’s not safe. Rani does this to me every time we have sex”

She moved closer and the musky aroma of his butt hit her. She closed her eyes and took it in. In her mind she saw the image of him licking rani’s butt which she had witnessed a few times when she used to peep and watch them at home. May be it was another thing which couples who enjoyed sex did and may be he was right.

“Are you sure you washed it well when you took bath?”

“Of course I did don’t worry its safe”

Mom looked again at his hairy butthole which thanks to their sex and the season was already covered in sweat and gave it a long kiss.

“Argggghhh…..yessss”

He moaned as her lips touched his hole. How lucky could I be he thought. Even my wife refused to do this for me but akka is doing it. As he relished the sensation of her lips she moved back and tried to taste her lips for any remote feeling of dirt but nothing was to be found. With that she moved in, her tongue licking the insides of his butt and using nothing but her spit to lick her way to the destination. It was an unbelievable situation there he was spreading his ass wide on the floor of his house and he had his wife’s boss who was a very attractive woman belonging to a much higher class of society nude and with her head buried in his butt. Within few licks she had tongued his hole and began to lick n suck on it. He just enjoyed every bit of it and let her do till she stopped which occurred only after several minutes.

“Wooow that was really great. Akka did you like it?”

He asked trying to act as if he was also concerned about her pleasure.

“Don’t know but it seems different and this is my first time so...really don’t know.”

“Can I ask you something . Can you do it for me. Just want to know how it feels?

“Definitely”

But he made no move to immediately act on her request. Without realizing it the entire act made her so horny that she was extremely turned on.
“ I knew you would like it and that why I wanted it this way.”

As he finished the sentence he pulled her to him and kissed her lips softly. She responded to his kiss passionately and held him. Once they finished their kiss he looked into her eyes

“From today I would like you to take the responsibility of loving my ass, Rani won’t do it so you must promise me that you will do it for me.”

Mom’s first thought was to give him a slap. So he had lied just a few minutes earlier. But even she was surprised that she silently nodded to what he had just said. He stood up n pulled her up slowly and held her in his arms.

“Promise me that from now on I don’t have to worry about a lover for my ass.”

“Ok ok… I promise.”

“Also I want you to be ready to do our special thing. Are u ready?”

“Special thing means?”

“Licking my ass whenever we get the opportunity to do so.”

“Ah so just your ass is it.”

“Well Rani takes care of the other parts so you would have to share them with her but this is just for you.”

“Shut up”

Mom replied trying to bring about an air of anger and disgust which she didn’t manage.

He then made her to lie down on the floor and went and looked in their almirah.

“What are you looking for mom asked?”

“A condom”

“Forget it just come. I don’t have so much time”

She lay there on the floor with her legs spread wide. Seeing her lying on the floor with her legs spread made him go mad with lust and he mounted her quickly driving his dick right in.

“Do you know think you’ll be able to give me my special request akka he asked?”

Mom didn’t say anything as he increased his thrusts as she closed her eyes and moaned.

“Tell me”

“I told you I will so don’t keep asking again n again.”

“Ok but what if we don’t have time and I am not washed as today will you still agree? Tell me akka please.”

All this talk was turning both of them real high

“May be I will if you are not very dirty.”

“Ahh good. But with time you’ll get used to me being dirty too isn’t it.”

“Ahhhh…Hmm”

“Did you like me?”

Yes I love you”

Her reply made him groan as his increased his thrusts. Mom reached climax first and he felt her pussy tighten around his dick and she began to shiver. As he pumped in again, he knew he had reached the point of no return and gave one final thrust implanting his entire dick in her cunt and spewing his cum deep in her womb. As both from them recovered from their session, they lay there on the dusty floor covered with sweat. Mom held him tight to her as she looked at the ceiling. Tears welled up in her eyes again, but they were definitely not tears of sadness but tears of joy at having experienced amazing sex that she never knew existed.
[+] 2 users Like thewriter10's post
Like Reply
it is getting hotter. how is Rani going to react
Like Reply
great going..please continue
Like Reply
Beautiful story. Please continue
Like Reply
Nice sexy story.... specially...rimming was so erotically written....keep writing and makes us hard
Like Reply
waiting for update
Like Reply
One of the best. Very promising story
Like Reply
Any updates - one of the promising stories.
Like Reply
Early in the evening mom returned home and just lay on her bed. She could not believe what had happened. One part of her was filled with fear and regret while the other half of her didn’t mind what had happened. After a few hours she decided to get up and go to the chemist and buy a pack of the morning after pills just to ensure she didn’t get pregnant as a result of what happened. Once she returned, she popped the pills took a long slow bath and then had some dinner and went to bed. She was tired from everything that had occurred and went to sleep soon after. The next day she got up and carried on as usual going to work and returning in the evening. A couple of days later Rani came to work and told her that her mother had fallen ill suddenly and so she had to rush. That evening she stayed over and her husband joined her. Mom was afraid that Rani would know about her affair with her husband and be upset about it. After all which woman would like to share her husband with another woman. But her response suggested she didn’t know about it. That came as a big relief to mom and she went about things as before.

Unknown to mom before they came over to stay Rani and her husband had a long talk. In it they discussed the possibility that this time again mom might show signs of interest and if so he was to respond positively but slowly. While discussing this, Rani’s husband casually asked her if she was not bothered about sharing him with another woman. Rani came to him smiled at him and replied,

“I know but still no one else would be your wife. You might have another woman whom you physically lust after but she won’t be your wife. Can you assure me that I am right about this?” In reply he hugged her

“Never will anyone else get to be my wife whoever she might be. I won’t ever get someone as lovely as you Rani.”

The answer ended in a kiss, which was warm and reassuring for her.

Once her position was assured beyond doubt Rani felt more free to plan everything. On the second day of her stay, she suggested to her husband to take bath at the well that was there on the path that led to their room at the back of the house. This she felt would get mom’s attention and he would have a chance to do something that would provide an opening for him. Given the fact that there were no neighbours in the immediately vicinity and the high wall that surrounded the compound, she knew only someone inside the house could see him.

At around 7 pm when she finished her work and returned to her room. She then told her husband to go and have his bath. When he was about to leave. She stopped him and pulled off the lungi smiling,

“You are going for a bath so that akka can see your body freely don’t be stupid.”

He quietly stepped out of the room and walked towards the well. Once he reached there he began to draw water and pour it. Smiling he thought to himself there is no need for akka to see my body she has seen and experienced it enough already. He had not shared the details of his encounter with her since he felt it was best that she felt she was in control.

Mom heard the sound of water being poured and came to investigate. She saw him take bath at the well. Oh this is strange she thought why here when they have their own bathroom inside? Anyways she didn’t mind it. It had been a few days since she had the most satisfying experience of sex with this man and watching him as he took bath was erotic. Only she had to ensure that Rani was not around. Rani on the other hand was keenly observing all that was happening. From where he stood her husband could see her sitting on the floor near the well. As he soaped himself she signaled to him to take off his underwear and just get nude. Even though he knew no one else could see him he was a bit conscious but slowly pushed his underwear down and soaped his dick and balls. Seeing him nude excited mom. But she knew her options were highly limited given that Rani was around. After an experience of real satisfying sex, just fingering herself seemed childish so she turned and went into the house. Finishing his bath, he went back to his room.
“I saw akka come and watch for sometime so if you want you can go and try if it works. For all you know she might be touching herself now in her room.”

“But what if she really is not interested as we think she is.”

“Well go find out for yourself now, saying that she pushed him out and went in and closed the door behind her.”

After a few seconds of thinking what best to do he tied the towel across and went in. He wasn’t sure if he was doing the right thing in pretending there was nothing going on between mom and him but at that moment he felt that was the best way forward. When he reached moms bedroom she was about to get into bed. Seeing him she screamed.

“Oh my God you scared me she told him.”

“Sorry sorry akka I didn’t mean to.”

“How did you come here, where is Rani?”

“She was tired and so went off to sleep before I came to bath.”

“Are you sure? I don’t want to take any risk.”

“I am sure and to be doubly sure I gave her two sleeping pills so she won’t get up.”

“What are you mad those things are dangerous?”

“Don’t worry she will be fine.”

Hmm replied mom as he closed in and embraced her. He knew that Rani would most probably try to spy to see how things went and realised if she saw their chemistry she would have doubts if this was really their first time together. So he decided that the bedroom could not be the right place. It had to be some place where no one from outside could make out anything and realised the only place he could be sure of was the guest room on the first floor. As they broke from the embrace he told mom,

“Would you mind going somewhere else?”

“Somewhere else means where?”

“Not here not in your bed.”

“Why?”

“Ahh well… your husband has you here and I don’t want to do it here.”

“Oh …ok then where.”

“How about on top?”

“You mean the guest room?”

“Hmmm. Oh ok fine”.

“On hearing it he lifted her up”.

“Ahhh …are you going to carry me up the stairs” mom asked smiling at him.

“Yes I am” he replied as he moved with her in his arms towards the stairs and slowly climbed up.

Once they were on top he put mom down and kissed her slowly all over her face. She stood there passively receiving his kisses. When he finished she just said softly

“I missed you these days.”

He didn’t reply but kissed her again sucking in her lower lip.
Like Reply