Blackmailed to Submission By Silkstockingslover
I wouldn't say I was a prude, but I was definitely rather conservative. I was nineteen, and on an academic biology scholarship. I spent hours with my head in a book and although not a virgin, I found sex rather dull. I gave my boyfriend head and even swallowed it usually (even though I hated the taste of his cum), not being one to usually say no or liking confrontation. Yet, at nineteen my only orgasms had been self-inflicted. Ethan usually only lasting less than two minutes inside me, not enough time to do more than get me starting to enjoy it, before he would pull out and come on my firm large breasts that he loved so much. As soon as he was done, I would go to the bathroom and rubbed myself to orgasm. 

My vanilla life came to an abrupt end completely by accident. Ethan was hornier than usual and wouldn't stop pestering me as I was trying to study at the library late one Saturday night when he figured we should be out partying or having sex instead.

"No one else is here, Jess," he said, cupping my breasts from behind while I tried to read.

"Stop, Ethan, this is not the time or place," I protested.

"Come on, just a quickie," he begged, as I thought 'if that isn't the truth'.

"No," I said, already knowing it would be easier to pacify him with a blow job than keep thwarting his advances, he was relentlessly needy.

"A blow job then," he suggested.

"Fine," I said, "let's go back to your dorm."

"No, let's do it here," he pleaded.

"What? God, no," I said, even though the idea of such a risky setting had my panties suddenly getting damp.

"Come on, Jessica, take a risk," he said, unzipping his pants and pulling out his hard four inch cock. 

I looked around and finally said, "Ok, but you better be watching for people."

"Sure," he said, clearly focused on getting head.

I fell to my knees and reluctantly took his cock in my mouth. I bobbed back and forth quickly, desperate to get him off as fast as possible. Yet, as I did suck him I felt a rush at knowing I was doing something in public. As usual, he took only a couple of minutes before he surprised me pulling out and shooting his cum all over my face.

"What the hell, Ethan," I gasped, suddenly mortified someone would see my face covered with cum.

"Sorry, babe, it has always been a fantasy of mine," he shrugged as if it was no big deal.

I got up and wiped my face with my sweater, before grabbing my books and admonished him, "You are such an asshole."

I went straight to a bathroom to make sure I had got all his disgusting cum off of me. I had some in my hair and I wiped it out with a Kleenex and sighed at the already white sticky residue on my black sweater. 

I returned to my dorm and tossed the sweater in with a load of laundry. I ignored Ethan's constant texts of apology and phone calls and was about to go to bed when I got a text with an attachment. Usually, I would ignore it as I don't usually respond to anybody I don't know but the sender name intrigued me: Blackmaster.

Figuring what the hell, I clicked on the text message and gasped. It was a picture of me on my knees with Ethan's cock in my mouth, although the quality wasn't great, I could tell it was me.

The only words in the text were: Monday 7:30 pm Elster Field.

I stared at the picture forever. There was no mistaking it was me. Tears streamed down my face as I tried to figure out what to do. How did someone get such a picture? There was nobody around.

I texted the number back:
Who is this? What do you want?

A few minutes later another text arrived with another picture, this time a close-up of my face coated with cum. The same words accompanied it: Monday 7:30 pm Elster Field.

My tears stung my eyes as I drowned in my own sorrows. I called Ethan, "Are you responsible for this?"

"For what?" He asked, his tone instantly telling me he had no idea what I was talking about.

"Never mind," I snapped, hanging up on him. 

After an hour of considering my options, I decided I had to meet with whoever had these pictures and reason with them. My parents are quite well off and I hoped I could buy my way out of this. Unlike my older sister, I had never used my family's fortune to get ahead; I actually tried to distance myself from my family's wealth as much as possible. Yet, I didn't see any other choice. 

I went to bed and tossed and turned all night and all day Sunday I wondered what the blackmailer may want from me as I dreaded Monday coming.

2. The one where I go to a Gloryhole and begin my fall into the depths of my own sexual depravity.

Monday's classes were a write off as I couldn't concentrate at all. It wasn't until I was returning to my dorm that I got a new text from my potential blackmailer.

Jessica my pet,
Go to locker 721 in Allister Hall and get a package from it. The Combination is 22-33-06. Follow the instructions word for word or the pictures and video go viral.
Blackmaster 

I froze in my tracks. There was a video? Tears began welling up again as I turned around and went to Allister Hall. My head was spinning as it was officially now confirmed that I was being blackmailed and now the picture evidence had been compounded by some supposed video evidence as well. I cursed my brief moment of spontaneity and my weakness at not being able to say no means no as I entered Allister Hall. Another thought popped into my head: how did he know my name? Also, how did he get my cell number? A plethora of confusion ricocheted in my head as I tried to understand my current predicament.

I looked at everyone I walked past trying to get some clue to my blackmailer, not surprisingly, I got none. Reaching the locker, I looked around to see if anyone was watching me, yet everyone seemed oblivious to my inner turmoil. My hands trembled as I turned the lock, screwing up the combination three times before finally getting it right. Inside the locker was a box, which I took and after locking the now empty locker, I returned to my dorm, extremely curious as to what was in the box. Oddly, even though I was riddled with anxiety and fear of what lie ahead, I felt a strange feeling of excitement from not knowing what was in the box. It was an absurd feeling during such a stressful time.

Once in my room, I opened the box and saw that it was an outfit...a ridiculously revealing outfit. I had always been a long skirts and sweaters or jeans and sweater sort of girl, yet as I pulled the outfit out of the box I gasped. It was our school's cheerleading outfit with Pompoms. Seeing an envelope, I opened it praying this was some kind of joke.

Pet Jessica,
I have assigned you four tasks to complete. Any disobedience will result in the pictures and video of you going viral.

1. Get naked...that includes EVERYTHING...including your bra and panties...SLUTS like you don't need to wear either...NOW!

Being called a slut, even on paper, felt like getting slapped across the face. I was anything but a slut having only had sex with Ethan. I had gone without underwear a couple of times for Ethan's sake, but my 38dd breasts were not built to run wild and free. I couldn't fathom walking in public without the proper support. Yet, feeling like I had to obey, even though I had two hours until I was to meet my blackmailer, I got undressed. Once naked, I returned to the letter.

2. Put on the outfit given for you as a gift ...NOW! 

The capitalized NOW rattled me, somehow compelling me to obey. I pulled out the skimpy white skirt and put it on. I pulled the sweater on and quickly realized my large breasts would be held up by the very tight sweater. Thankfully the sweater was thick enough to hide my erect nipples, my body somehow getting turned on by the ridiculous blackmail tasks. I grabbed the pantyhose package that was there as will and gasped as I saw that they were Hooters pantyhose. As I put them on, I could literally feel myself feeling sexier. The dark brown nylon fabric showcasing my legs in a way no other pantyhose ever had. Once on, I looked in the mirror and thought WOW I looked pretty damn good. Task 2 done, I returned to the blackmailer's instructions. 

3. Put your hair up in two ponytails...like you usually do.

I froze at the words 'like you usually do'. That implied whoever was blackmailing me knew enough about me to know I usually wore my hair in pigtails. It was also obviously a guy as he wrote two ponytails instead of pigtails which no girl would do. My hair was already in pigtails so task three was already done.

4. Be at Elster Field at exactly 6:30, section 12. 

Looking at the clock, I still had an hour so I finished reading the blackmailer's instructions.

Just a reminder, any disobedience to any task given today or in the future will lead to your photos going online.

P.S.: Bring the Pompoms with you.

I grabbed the Pompoms and looked in the mirror again. I had never considered being a cheerleader, but having the outfit on, one that was identical to the one's our school cheerleaders wore, was kinda exhilarating. Especially for someone who had went unnoticed throughout most of high school, albeit at my own cognition. 

I paced my dorm unable to even try and do any school work, as each minute ticked by my anxiety doubled. I was also very nervous of being seen in a school cheerleader's outfit.

Finally it was time to leave and I, after a brief consideration of not meeting my blackmailer, took the ten minute walk across campus to our football field, praying no real cheerleader saw me dressed as an imposter (What would I say if I was confronted by one?). I wondered, as I walked nervously, if my blackmailer was a football player. 

The campus was relatively empty thankfully and very few people actually saw me. A couple boys did seem to give me a second look which doesn't usually happen. I am by nature insecure as hell, yet a small part of me liked the idea of people paying attention to me.

I arrived at the field just a couple of minutes early and the football practice was just ending. Every player walking towards me, apparently section twelve was the entrance to their locker room, each was my potential blackmailer. Many didn't notice me, as I was standing above the entrance, but a few did, each giving me a smile. It was surreal to be recognized for something I was not.

Soon every player had left the field and I stood alone confused what to do next. How long was I to wait? A couple of minutes later, I heard a girl's voice from behind me, "You must be her."

I turned around and was staring at easily the prettiest black girl I had ever seen. She was dressed in casual jeans and a t-shirt. I was speechless.

She walked towards me and asked, making me go instantly pale, "Are you the cocksucker?"

My mouth dropped open at the frank humiliating question. 

"It's a simple question whitey. Are you the cocksucker?" She repeated, her tone implying she was disgusted by me.

"Yes," I replied, never having felt more ashamed than I did at that moment, as I admitted such a humiliating thing.

"Here, cocksucker," she said, handing me an envelope. 

Just as quickly as she appeared, she turned and walked away. I wanted to ask her who she was, or who gave her the envelope, but I was so mortified by the brief encounter I dared not.

Hands trembling, I opened the envelope.

Pet Jessica,
You obeyed the first instruction. Good girl.

Go to the girls' bathroom under the east end now, section 23. Go into the third stall from the end. 

Blackmaster

P.S.: Your reward for your obedience will be waiting for you.

I looked around, but there was no one around. I took the lengthy walk around the stadium and nervously walked down the stairs to the seemingly deserted area. I paused at the girls' bathroom entrance before walking inside. Not surprisingly, it was empty and I went to the assigned stall. 

Another envelope addressed to Pet Jessica was taped inside the wall separating it from the next stall.

I opened it and read:

Pet Jessica,
Look on your right, your left if you are sitting down on the toilet, and you will see a hole. Do you know what this is? I bet a hungry cocksucker like you does. But in case you don't (you seemed so innocent when I saw you blowing that nerd), it is a glory hole. 

I gasped. I finally knew what I was going to be blackmailed into doing. The humiliation burned through me.

Your task is simple. You will quench your thirst for cum by swallowing three loads of cum that will be supplied for you soon. 

Blackmaster 

Three? I felt a sudden twinge at just the thought of it. I hated the taste of cum. I cursed Ethan for pressuring me and I cursed myself for giving in just as I heard the bathroom door open. The conversation I overheard only compounded my humiliation.

"The slut is sucking me first," a voice said.

"I'll go last, they say you always save the best for last," another voice joked, as tears began rolling down my cheeks.

"No I am going first. I have to get back and study for my Econ test tomorrow," yet another voice argued. I had an Econ test tomorrow too. This guy was probably a classmate.

"Fine, you go first. You have the smallest cock anyway," the first voice quipped.

"Fuck you," the third voice shot back.

"No fuck the cocksucker's mouth," a voice joked.

I heard the door slam shut and a voice said, "I hope you are hungry, cocksucker, I haven't shot a load in like three days."

I didn't respond, trying to come to grips with what was expected of me, when a cock popped through the glory hole. I stared at it as if it was a figment of my imagination. 

I was brought back to reality when a voice said, "Get sucking cocksucker, unless you want my cock in that cunt of yours."

Fear at these guys seeing me, I opened my mouth, leaned forward and took the five inch cock in my mouth. 

"That's it cocksucker," the first stranger groaned, as I took his mushroom cock head in my mouth. Being called such a name again was humiliating and yet strangely I could feel my pussy getting wet. 

Sucking a cock with a wall in-between was awkward at first, but after a couple of minutes I got used to it. I bobbed back and forth, my forehead hitting the wall a couple of times as I tried to get him off quickly. 

"Swallow it all, cocksucker," stranger number one demanded a few seconds before I felt the first stream of his cum hit the back of my mouth. I obeyed, continuing to suck his cock while an abundance of cum, way more than Ethan every spewed, slid down my throat. 

A few seconds later, stranger one pulled his cock out and said, "Thanks cocksucker."

Before I had time to think, I replied with my usual southern politeness, "You're welcome." As soon as I did, I covered my mouth horrified that I had responded and had actually thanked him for coming in my mouth.

The stranger left the stall and said, "We have an eager cocksucker today boys."

"Good, I haven't shot a load yet today," stranger number two said, as he entered the stall.

I nervously waited for a second cock to pop through the whole. I heard his zipper and the rustling of his pants falling before I got yet another surprise. The cock was seven inches, almost double Ethan's cock and black. I grew up in the south with my racist parents and siblings, where segregation was over, but not forgotten. My grandfather even talked about how things used to be when blacks knew their place. I moved north for school partly to get away from the extreme racism that I had grew up with and disagreed with. 

"What you waiting for cocksucker, not used to a big black cock?" The second voice questioned.

Although hesitant, I leaned forward and took his dark cock in my mouth. 

"Good white girl," he moaned, "none of you cocksuckers can resist a nice big black cock."

As I began getting used to the bigger cock in my mouth my mind betrayed me as I wondered what it would be like to have it in my pussy. I never felt full when Ethan was in me and maybe that is why I never got off, his cock was too small. I tried to get the thought of a black cock fucking me out of my head, but it wouldn't go away. Thankfully, like Ethan and cock number one, it didn't take long to get him off as after three or four minutes he grunted, "Here it comes cocksucker."

I continued bobbing furiously back and forth suddenly wanting to feel him come in my mouth. Seconds later his hot seed exploded into my mouth and I was again surprised by the different taste, almost appealing unlike Ethan's. I slowed down, but kept his cock in my mouth until he was completely done.

"Shit girl, you loved my black meat didn't you," he asked, as his cock left my mouth and disappeared back through the hole.

Suddenly feeling flirtatious, I answered rather cheeky, "It wasn't bad."

"Fuck," he laughed as he exited the stall. 

"Maybe another time," I quipped back, and then covered my mouth when I realized what I had just implied.

"We have a real nasty little white slut here," the third voice said, his voice seemingly amused as he entered the stall.

"Next time maybe we fuck the white bitch," the black cock guy said.

My face went pale at how I had somehow made things worse than they already were.

"Let's see if she can handle a real cock," the third voice said, before speaking directly at me, "Cocksucker, the first two cocks were just appetizers, here is the main course."

Through the hole came another black cock, ten inches long and thick, was staring at me. I just stared back unable to fathom how I would get that all in my mouth, even as my pussy leaked at the thought of it in my pussy. 

"What's the problem cocksucker, haven't you ever seen a ten inch cock?" He asked.

"No," I replied, my voice implying my awe.

"Yeah, that boyfriend of yours cock is tiny, if you can even call it a cock," he laughed.

I instantly assumed he was my blackmailer...blackmaster...as I instinctively reached for his cock with my right hand to make sure it wasn't a mirage. As I held the rock hard cock in my hand, pussy juice leaked out of me and I leaned forward and took just the mushroom top of his cock in my mouth.

"That's it Jessica, get used to my cock in your mouth," he said.

My eyes went big when I heard my name said out loud by my blackmailer. 

"It's ok, Jessica, you be a good little white slut and your secret is safe with me," he continued. "Now get sucking."

I hadn't moved since hearing my name as a million horrific humiliations popped into my head suddenly as reality came crashing down in a heartbeat. I began to slowly bob back and forth, taking a bit more of his cock in my mouth, his girth taking a while to get used to. 

"Good girl," he groaned a couple of minutes later. "You will be a good white slut for me won't you?"

I didn't answer my mouth full of his cock and I had no idea what to say.

"Answer me slut," he demanded, his tone authoritative.

A chill went up my spine, as I took his cock out of my mouth, and stammered, "Y-y-Yes, I'll be a good slut." Just hearing myself declare such a ludicrous thing was embarrassing and yet it somehow was turning me on too.
[+] 1 user Likes hirarandi's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
"A good obedient white slave for black cock?" He questioned.

My hand went to my pussy as another tingle trembled through me at bring called a white slave, the irony of my family's past obvious to me. I admitted, letting out an accidental moan, and answered, "Yes Master, a good obedient white slave for black cock."

After I answered his question, I gasped as I realized I had called him Master.

He chuckled, "Master, I like that. You already know your place like a white slut should. Get back to sucking whore and no more touching that white cunt of yours without your Master's permission."

"Yes, Master," I again replied, stopping instantly, even though he couldn't see what I was doing, unable to stop my downward spiral of humiliation. It was like my moral compass had been shut off and all I was left with was carnal lust. I reluctantly moved my hand away from my burning inferno and took his cock back in my mouth. I have always been a perfectionist, always a pleaser who wants to impress, and suddenly I was determined to get all of his huge black cock in my mouth. I wanted to please, I wanted to impress, I wanted...suddenly...to be the best white cocksucking slave he had ever had. The thought was ridiculous, but I had become exactly what he had called me.

I bobbed back and forth on his cock hungrily, taking over seven inches in my mouth. With each forward push, I tried to get more of his chocolate candy in my mouth. I wanted it all...I needed it all.

He groaned, "Holy shit cocksucker, you really are an eager little white slut. You sure didn't work so hard on your boyfriend's white boy's cock."

Mesmerized by his cock and my desire to please, I took his cock out of my mouth and explained, "I have never had a real cock before."

He instantly replied, "Is whitey the only guy have you ever fucked?"

"Yes, sadly," I answered, so horny that I was desperately trying to entice him to fuck me.

"You want me to fuck your white cunt?" He asked, even though he should already know the answer.

"God, yes," I answered, gobbling his cock again this time taking over eight inches in my mouth.

"What would your white southern daddy say, Jessica?"

Using my name again and mentioning my father was a quick jolt of reality, yet my desire to come and to please overrode any sort of moral decency. 

I answered one word at a time as I tried taking more of his cock in my mouth between words.

"Daddy."

I took eight inches.

"Would."

I took a bit more.

"Kill."

Eight and a half almost...a slight gag.

"You."

Over eight and a half.

"He wouldn't appreciate a negro like me face fucking his good little daughter would he?" He pushed on, as I continued bobbing on his beautiful black cock.

I let out a moan that could have meant anything, but mostly was just so he knew I was listening to his words...and that I wanted to hear more.

"He wouldn't want a big black cock drilling for oil in his petite little girl, Jessica Ferguson," he continued, the visual of his cock pounding me leapt into my head.

I moaned on his cock, sending vibrations through me and onto his stiff missile, his use of my full name somehow enhancing my eagerness to please as I took a full nine inches into my mouth.

"And your ass. I bet daddy, or your grand pa-pa wouldn't want to see their sweet, innocent, girl get her ass sodomized by a nigger, would they SLAVE?"

The word 'nigger' so taboo, even down south, sent shock waves of pleasure at the naughty thought of breaking the greatest southern taboo of all...fucking a black man. Even though I had never considered having anal sex, not even when drunk, the idea was crazy and yet suddenly the impossible seemed possible. Also, the way he stressed slave brought another gush of my pussy juice out of my cunt.

I pulled his cock out of my mouth and begged, willing to do anything to come, to feel his cock in me, "Please fuck me, Master."

"Ok," he said, sending waves of excitement through me. Yet they were quickly crushed as he added, "Put your lips against the hole."

He pulled his cock out and I sat there confused.

"Hurray up cocksucker, do as you are told," he ordered.

Again, I obeyed the strange demand.

"Now once I slide my cock in your cocksucking mouth, wrap your lips around my black snake and relax as I fuck your face," he instructed.

The expectation was ridiculous and humiliating and yet I eagerly waited for him to continue to use me for his own personal pleasure. His cock slid into my mouth and I wrapped my lips around it as instructed. Without a warning, he began to pump his cock in and out of my mouth as if he was fucking my pussy.

"That's it Jessica, be the whore you were meant to be. A white whore for black cock," he grunted as he continued pumping his cock in and out of my mouth. 

The statement was absurd and yet I suddenly wanted to be a white whore, I wanted his black cock, I wanted to swallow his cum.

"Jack me off," he groaned.

"Ok," I obeyed, surprised by the order, as I backed off his cock and began pumping his cock with my hand. My pale white skin was an absurd contrast to his black cock.

"Keep your face close, slut. You are going to wear my cum on your face all the way home as a constant reminder of who owns you," he declared.

I gasped at his words and expectations.

He grunted, "Here it comes, my white slave, keep your mouth closed I want all my sticky sweetness to coat your pretty face."

I felt a tingle of happiness at being called pretty and I pumped faster, wanting to see his cock erupt. A moment later my wish came true as the first rope of his cum shot out like a cannon onto my forehead and hair. A second rope hit my nose and just missed my right eye. A third rope hit my lips and chin and the last spurt hit my cheek as I flinched slightly.

"Get your phone out," he ordered, his cock still poking out at me.

I obeyed, the feeling of his cum on my face strangely erotic and satisfying. 

"I have it," I said, not even remotely concerned of what he may expect from me.

"Take a picture of your cum-coated face and text it to me," he ordered.

"Ok," I agreed, even though the consequences of sending sex pictures of yourself was obviously a serious no-no. Obeying him just seemed natural to me, even though I didn't even know him.

I took the picture and quickly sent it to him.

"Sent, Master," I proudly announced, his cock still sitting there for me...a constant tease. I desperately wanted it in me.

"Ready to cum?" He asked.

"God, yes," I replied, way too eagerly, his big cock and his powerful voice having cast a sexual spell over me.

"Rub yourself to orgasm, my white slave," he demanded. "I will even keep my cock in view for you to look at and fantasize about what you would like to do with it when we next meet...face to face."

The thought that I was going to meet him again was exciting and I instantly obeyed his order, lifting up the cheerleader skirt he had ordered me to wear, tugging down the pantyhose, attacking my clit with reckless abandon.

In seconds I was moaning loudly and my stifled orgasm instantly began bubbling over.

Knowing exactly what I needed, he asked, "What are you, Jessica?"

"A cocksucker," I answered, the self-deprivation adding to the pleasure.

"And?" He questioned.

"A white slut for black cock," I screamed my orgasm on the brink of euphoria.

"And a slave," he added.

"Yeeeeees, your slave," I bellowed as my orgasm hit me with a sheer force of intense pleasure I had never experienced before. My legs stiffened and cum flooded out of me. I closed my eyes and allowed the orgasm to spread through me.

When I finally opened my eyes, his cock was gone and apparently so was he.

My orgasm over, a shame hit me just as hard as the recent orgasm. What had I just done? What had come over me? I quickly stood up, my phone falling to the floor just as it buzzed alerting me I had a new text. With trepidation, I checked it, remembering with horrific clarity the picture I had just sent to a black stranger who would surely use it to blackmail me further. 

Slave Jessica,
Do not wipe off my cum from your face until you get home.

Blackmaster

Even after all the humiliation I had just endured and the stunning revelation of how hot it made me, which was even worse. Yet, knowing he had pictures of me, the worst being the one I had voluntarily given him, I felt I had no choice but to obey. I walked out of the stall, and looked at myself in the mirror. The cum had started to dry and unless someone was up close I doubted they would notice my face was coated with cum.

I quickly left the women's washroom and scurried out of the stadium. Thankfully, it seemed completely empty. I was half way to my dorm when a couple holding hands was walking together towards me. I avoided them, by crossing onto the grass, neither of them even giving me a second glance.

Then my phone rang, I looked at the number and it was blocked. I considered ignoring it, but was scared of the consequences.

I kept walking at a very brisk pace as I said, "Hello."

"Slow down, slave, enjoy the beautiful fall day," he chuckled.

I stopped and looked around suddenly wanting to confront my blackmailer. Anger began to build in me at how he was taking advantage of me. I couldn't believe how easily I got pulled into his sexual web of submission, but thinking clearly now I was brimming with anger.

"Go ask that young couple for directions to Allister Hall," he ordered.

I again looked around, but saw no one else.

"I know where Allister Hall is," I replied.

"I know, ask anyways," he said.

"Please don't make me," I pleaded.

"Now, slut," he demanded, before hanging up on me.

I sighed, but knowing I was being watched, I walked over to the couple, who were now sitting on a bench. I stammered, "C-c-can you tell me how to get to Allister Hall?"

The girl looked up and began to answer, "It is just passed...."

She paused as she looked at me and saw my face.

"Just passed the statue to your left," she finished, her facial expression shifting from polite to terse in an instant.

"T-t-thank you," I stammered and quickly left, humiliated once again. 

Thankfully, I made it all the way to my dorm room without further incident, although I did go up an extra set of stairs and down the other side to avoid Carol and Tammy who were coming my way. 

Once in my room, I quickly washed my face before going and having a long shower trying to wash away my sin. Yet, like Lady Macbeth trying to wash away the blood, I could still feel my sin long after my outer body was clean.

Back in my room, I saw my phone flashing telling me I had missed a call or text. Tentatively I grabbed my phone and saw I'd missed a call from mom.

I suddenly felt so dirty for what I had done and how it had gotten me off. I decided to not return the call ashamed of my behaviour that had me feeling guilty. Instead, I decided to just go to bed and pray that my blackmailer had had enough fun with me.

3. The one where I pay the cheerleader back for borrowing her outfit.

The whole next day I was on pins and needles expecting a text, a call, yet I got neither...well at least not from him. Every time I passed a black guy I wondered if he was Blackmaster. The anxiety kept me unfocused all day and I was thankful when I made it back to my room without incident. 

Ethan called me as did mom and I began to relax a bit as it turned into a normal Tuesday.

I had just finished reading the book I was reading when there was a knock on my door.

I put the book down and answered the door. 

A black girl was at my door. "I need my outfit back," she opened as she walked into my room.

I closed the door, not wanting anyone else to hear the conversation. 

"Did you get cum on it, cocksucker?" She asked, her tone showing her distain towards me.

I was speechless as yet another stranger, a girl this time, treated me with such disrespect.

"Answer me, slut. Did you get cum on my cheerleader's uniform?" She asked, raising her voice.

Not wanting others to hear, I stammered, "Y-y-yes, but I washed it yesterday."

"Good," she said, collapsing on my bed.

I went and grabbed her folded outfit and handed it to her.

"How are you going to repay me for using my uniform?" She asked, opening her legs slightly.

"P-p-pardon," I stammered.

"Fuck he really found a keeper this time, didn't he. Pretty, slutty and dumb. Are you a natural blonde?" She questioned, piling on the derogatory comments.

"Please leave," I said, tears already welling in my eyes.

"On your knees, slut," she demanded, ignoring my plea for her to leave.

"Excuse me," I asked, surprised by her order.

"Good submissive cocksuckers should always be on their knees," she said, rather matter-of-factly.

"I am not a..." I began, but was interrupted.

"Unless you want me to go to the dean and accuse you of theft," she said, her look one implying she wasn't joking.

"But I didn't steal it," I protested.

"Well, I didn't give it to you either," she smirked.

"Please, I...."

"On your knees, now!!!" She bellowed, my neighbours easily able to hear her.

I quickly obeyed; scared of what she may do to me and realizing I was submissive, a term I had never considered applying to myself until now.

"Crawl to me," she demanded, her tone softening but still authoritative. 

Feeling helpless yet again, I obeyed, as I began crawling to her.

"Take off my shoes," she ordered, as she sat on the edge of the bed.

Hands trembling, I obeyed the submissive task ordered.

"My socks too," she added.

Her socks were slightly wet, which groused me out. 

"Clean my feet with your tongue," she ordered.

"You can't be serious?" I questioned, as I assumed she had been wearing her socks and shoes all day.

"Do I look like I kid?" She asked, looking down at me and lifting the soul of her foot to my face. 

Tears beginning to form, I obeyed the order and did the disgusting task. Her foot was a salty mix of sweat that was made worse by the odor. 

"My toes too, cocksucker. Treat each toe like a tiny cock. Like a white boy's cock," she laughed.

Comparing Ethan's cock to the black cock's of yesterday and the joke wasn't that far-fetched. I took each toe in my mouth individually and swirled my tongue around it like I would the mushroom top of a cock. After finishing her big toe, she replaced her left foot with her right and I replicated the personal tongue bath.

Finally moving her foot away, she stood up and ordered, "Now my panties."

My face went red as I reached up under her skirt and pulled down her black panties. 

"Give them to me," she ordered.

I handed them to her.

She bent down and put her wet panties on my head, her strong-scented and damp crotch now positioned directly over my mouth and nose. The scent was overpowering and although not completely disgusting, the smell was not pleasant. The humiliation continued to be compounded as she said, "Sit up on your hind legs like a good puppy."

I obeyed the order, tears streaming down my face, her heavy scent distracting me greatly. 

"Bark," she ordered.

The panties covered my eyes, so I couldn't see her, but her tone was clearly revealing her amusement. 

Reluctantly, I barked. "Woof." Shockingly, I felt my panties suddenly get damp which made me even more bewildered. Why was such humiliation getting me wet?

"Role over," she demanded, a snicker escaping her lips.

I knew I had space to my right and thus I again obeyed, rolling over like a dog onto my back.

"Paws up, puppy-slut," she ordered.

I shot my hands and legs up, the sight properly as ridiculous to see as I felt doing it. 

"Lick my panties," she instructed.

I didn't hesitate, her strong scent drawing me in without me even realizing it. I wanted to taste it, my curiosity overriding common sense. Still on my back, I extended my tongue and began licking her soiled panties. Surprisingly, the taste although mixed with cotton, was teasing my taste buds, I wanted more.

She laughed, "Holy shit, you really are one submissive white slut."

Another derogatory mark that was meant to humiliate yet instead made me wetter.

"Bark if you are hungry for more," she said.

Again without hesitation I barked not once, but twice, before even realizing what I had done.

"Back on all fours puppy-lez," she demanded. 

I again obeyed, all the while trying to suck her wetness from the cotton fabric, again too far gone, my fiery pussy making my decisions for me.

The panties were suddenly pulled off and I was staring straight ahead at her and her phone. My mouth dropped open.

"Bark for the camera," she ordered.

"Woof," I obeyed, even as I feared where the picture or video would go.

"Pant for my cunt, puppy-lez," she demanded, her smile wide, her legs spreading wider, her completely shaved pussy staring back at me. I had often considered shaving my pussy, but had never had the courage to do it. I had no idea how to pant, but I let my tongue hang out and began breathing heavy...again feeling utterly ridiculous.

"Does puppy-lez want to lick my cunt?" She asked, her fingers slowly rubbing herself.

"Yes," I answered, feeling literally hypnotized by her fingers and pussy. Her pinkness looking so delicious between her chocolate skin.

"One bark is yes and two no, puppy-lez," she scolded.

"Woof," I barked, continuing to pant, a slight amount of drool leaving my mouth.

"Go ahead, crawl between my legs," she offered.

Desperate to taste her, desperate to come myself, I obeyed, moving between her long black legs.

"Look at the camera, slave," she demanded.

I obeyed, a chill going up my spine at being called slave.

"You may use words now. What is your name?" She asked, her phone clearly taping my lesbian submission.

"Jessica."

"Jessica what?"

"Jessica Ferguson."

"What is your middle name?"

"Carol-Anne."

"How very southern of you," she chuckled. "Do you want to add cunt-licking to your duties, as a slave?"

"Yes," I admitted, glancing down at her cunt.

"Keeping your eyes on the prize, are we, Jessica Carol-Anne Ferguson?" She asked.

Hearing my whole name, a reminder of who I really was, a straight 'A' student who many perceived as a prude in high school, sent a shiver throughout me. Yet, even though I knew I was not a slut, or a lesbian, having never even once kissed a girl, I was willing to become exactly what she said I was. "Yes, ma'am," I answered.

"Ma'am," she cackled, "you are priceless. I assume you have never eaten pussy before."

"No, ma'am," I shamelessly admitted.

"But you are dying to eat my puffy black pussy lips, aren't you nigger lover?" She asked, as she slowly fingered herself.

"God, yes," I admitted, my mouth salivating from just the thought, the 'n' word turning me on in ways I knew it shouldn't. 

"Tell me what you want, slave," she moaned, her finger pumping in and out of her cunt.

"To eat your pussy," I blurted out, desperate to please her.

"My cunt?" She questioned.

"Yes, your cunt, Mistress," I quickly rephrased before realizing what I had said.

"You're black Mistress," she purred, pulling her finger out of her black box and extending it to me.

I opened my mouth and sucked on her finger like it was a thin cock. The taste was heavenly directly from the source as I replied, "Yes, you are my black Mistress."

"And you will obey my every order?" She questioned, returning her finger to her cunt.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied without hesitation, giving myself to her freely and without restrictions, my desire to please and obey again superseding common sense.

"The cheerleader's could use another white pussy-pleaser," she said, as she grabbed my head and pulled me into her wetness.

I licked hungrily as I replayed the words 'another white pussy-pleaser' wondering how many there were. The taste was even better directly from her cunt. Holding my head, she began bucking her hips up and down, rubbing her wet pussy all over my face. I desperately tried to lick, but I was really just a toy for her pleasure.
Like Reply
"Get used to this," she moaned, "your face was made for fucking."

It was the most absurd statement, yet somehow I found it flattering. 

"Suck my clit, cunt-licker," she demanded.

I struggled to find her clit as she continued rubbing her pussy on my face, but once I found it, I sucked it between my lips and held on.

It seemed to do the trick as a few seconds later, she screamed, as she grabbed me by the back of my head and pulled me hard into her, "I'm comiiiiing, you fucking white cunt-licking slaaaave."

A flush of wetness covered my face as I desperately tried to both catch her cum all the while trying to breath in this confined space.

Thankfully, she let go and demanded, "Get licking lez."

Her cum was leaking out of her pussy and I eagerly lapped it up. 

"Gooooood puppy," she moaned, as her body continued to spasm.

I licked and licked for another minute before she pushed my head away. "Shit, you are a keeper."

I looked up from my submissive position and wondered what now. 

"Does puppy-lez want to cum?" She asked.

"Woof," I barked, without thinking.

She laughed standing up, "Hmmmm. What to use?"

I watched her walk over to my dresser before grabbing my hairbrush. "Lay on your back and take off your pants and panties, slut."

I obeyed, struggling to get them off in my awkward position.

"Holy shit, have you ever shaved that thing?" She said, her face seemingly horrified by my hairy bush.

"No, Mistress," I admitted.

"Well, that will have to change," she said as she tossed me the hairbrush.

"Go ahead slave, come for your Mistress," she ordered, turning her camera back on.

My pussy so needy, I grabbed the brush, ignoring the camera, I slid the handle easily into my pussy. "Aaaaah," I moaned the instant I filled myself with the wood handle.

"What do you want to be?" She asked.

"A slaaaaave," I moaned, wanting nothing more than to obey her orders.

"A white slave?" She questioned.

"Yes, Mistreeeeess, a white slave ready to please her black Mistress and Master," I whimpered, my orgasm already on the rise.

"What would your daddy say?" She asked.

"Fuck daddy, I'm yoooours," I replied, furiously pumping the makeshift cock in and out of me.

Kneeling down beside me, she slapped my clit hard as she said, "Slut."

I screamed, the pain and pleasure causing a new erotic sensation.

"Slave," she said, again slapping my hard clit.

"Oh God," I whimpered, my orgasm imminent.

"Cunt-licking, Cocksucking, white slut slave," she splattered me with assaults of humiliating terms, each word coming with a slap on my clit until I screamed an orgasm on the word 'slave'.

"Shiiiiiiiiit," I screamed, as the most intense orgasm of my life cascaded through me like a never-ending earthquake. I felt tremors from my head all the way to my toes as my cum leaked out of me like a broken faucet. I had no idea an orgasm could bring such pleasure.

"Fuck you are one nasty little submissive slut," she said, as she stood up. 

Absurdly, I replied weakly, "Thank you."

"For what?" She asked, sitting on the edge of my bed, as she put her socks back on.

"T-t-that was the best orgasm I've ever had," I admitted, before adding, "and still having."

"Fuck slut, if that got you off wait until I bring you to an overnighter with the girls," she promised.

"Can't this just be between you and I," I asked, the thought of others being involved suddenly scaring me as I calmed down from my sexual euphoria.

"You are dumb and funny," she laughed as she put on her shoes.

Oddly being called dumb offended me more than the litany of verbal abuses she through at me earlier. "I am not dumb," I replied.

"You let me tape you licking my cunt and fucking yourself, I would say you are the dumbest smart girl ever," she countered, standing up.

She typed into her phone and handed it to me. "Type in your cell number."

I sat up, and screeched as I accidentally pushed the brush that was still in my cunt deeper in me with the bristles.

"And you say you are not a dumb fucking white bimbo," she shook her head.

Embarrassed and in pain, I looked at her phone. The username was dumbblondeslave. Shame burned through me as I typed my number in, purposely changing the last number by one. Suddenly thinking straight, I just wanted her out of my room.

I handed her back the phone and she said, "I'll be in touch."

She grabbed her cheerleader's outfit and walked out of the room, leaving the door wide open. I scurried to the door and slammed it shut before anyone saw me. 

Rattled, I moved to my bed, curled up into a fetal position, and cried myself to sleep.

4. The one where I am forced to wear a vibrating egg and am humiliated in class.

The next morning, as I replayed the second straight bizarre day it occurred to me I had no idea what the name was of the girl who had dominated me.

Tears streamed down my face as I realized the full extent of my predicament and how easily I willingly obeyed her orders. It was like I was a completely different person, one that couldn't control herself. 

I went and had a long shower to again try to wash away my sin and guilt and yet it didn't help at all. I considered skipping classes for the day, but I had a literature test today. I had just finished getting dressed when my phone buzzed.

Slave Jessica
Wear a skirt today.
Blackmaster

I noticed the shift from Pet Jessica to Slave Jessica and got frustrated at the slight chill it sent directly to my pussy. It was absurd, but the idea of being a slave to this blackmailing stranger with the big black cock turned me on regardless of logic.

I pulled off my jeans I had just finished putting on and looked for a skirt, not something I wore often and never to class. I grabbed a fun flower skirt I had worn only once, during the summer, and put on beige pantyhose to go with it, never feeling comfortable in a skirt or dress without pantyhose.

I was headed past Allister Hall on my way to Literature class when another text came.

Slave Jessica
There is a new package for you in Allister Hall. Locker 721 and combination 23-33-06. Go get it NOW and follow the instructions.
Blackmaster
Any sort of disobedience will lead to severe punishment.

My face went pale at the threat and I turned right into the building. I went to the locker, again stopping to look around for witnesses, before quickly opening the locker.

Inside was a small egg shaped thing and a letter.

I grabbed the letter and opened it.

Slave Jessica
Put the egg in that white cunt of yours. Leave it in until someone comes to retrieve it. 
Blackmaster 

I was again aghast. I quickly grabbed the egg, closed the locker and went to the bathroom. Sitting in a stall I considered my options;
1. Obey.
2. Try to bargain.
3. Disobey.

I knew from his firm expectations already that option 2 was out. I seriously considered disobeying as I looked at the odd shaped toy. Yet, the thought of those pictures, or those video if he was working with that cheerleader being posted to the internet was too risky. I instantly wished I would have given the right number to her as I worried about the repercussions of lying to her.

Realizing I had to obey, I pulled down my pantyhose and panties and slowly slid the toy in my surprisingly wet pussy. Why did obeying get me turned on? It was a question I had no good answer to which only added to my growing frustration. The toy felt cold inside me and awkward. I practiced walking in the bathroom with the strange, seemingly purposeless, contraption inside me.

Realizing I was going to be late, I headed to class, the egg an annoyance but not overly awkward to walk with as I thought it would be. I got to class and took my lit test, completely forgetting about the egg inside me.

Finishing the test late, I hurried to my psychology class arriving a couple minutes into the professor's lecture. The only open seats were in the front row where I went to sit and got a disapproving look from the professor. 

It was a good half an hour into her lecture when I let out a yelp as my pussy began buzzing. This prompted a second disapproving look from my professor. I waited for the professor to return to her lecture as I closed my legs tight so the light sound of the buzzing would not be heard by the people nearby or behind. Thankfully, being in the front row, there was no one directly beside me on either side. The buzzing, although very low, was a constant distraction. I desperately wanted to leave the class, but I did not want to disrupt the professor's lecture again. I wanted to look behind me and try to find my blackmailer in the class, assuming he was here to have turned on the strange contraption buzzing inside me. I tried to focus on the lecture, but it was impossible as my pussy continued to get wetter. I just stared at the professor no longer listening to her words, but just concentrating on not getting hornier from the slow buzzing inside me. 

The professor finished with, "On your way out grab your latest assignment. It is a social experiment. The experiment you decide to do is up to you, but you need to have a hypothesis in advance. Have fun with this as you can really analysis human nature if you pick the right experiment. See you tomorrow."

As soon as she was done, the buzzing inside accelerated in intensity and I clenched my teeth shut to prevent a moan from escaping.

The professor walked over to me and asked, "Are you alright?"

I stammered, "Y-y-y-yes, Professor Allen, I am just not feeling myself today."

"Well get some rest my dear," she said, before walking away and out of the classroom. 

Looking behind me, I realized the room was empty and I just closed my eyes and allowed the growing sensations of pleasure to take over. It literally took seconds, ten maybe fifteen, before I felt the gush of cum and the orgasmic quivering overtake my body. I had to bite my lip to keep from letting the scream of pleasure escape my mouth. My orgasm still quaking through me, I opened my eyes realizing what I just had done...in public...and petrified, that someone would realize that I had just came. Thankfully, no one was in the room as I stood up and began walking out of the auditorium. The buzzing was still strong, causing tingling aftershocks throughout me, and my soaking wet panties made walking feel incredibly uncomfortable.

Once out in the hallway, the egg instantly shut off. Again I looked around for the assailant to my sexual torture. Yet, students were everywhere heading to classes and many black men walked by, none giving me any sort of indication they were my blackmailer.

Frustrated, I decided to go back to my room, my soiled panties definitely needing replacing. I was walking for a minute or two before my phone vibrated, I had put it on vibrate before my lit test.

Slave Jessica,
Did you enjoy your orgasm?
You must have one in each class today.
I was generous and didn't turn the egg on during your literature class.
Have fun...
Blackmaster

I sighed. Obviously he was watching me or had spies involved in this growingly elaborate blackmail. 

Frustrated, I texted him back.

What do you want from me? I have lots of money. Please this has to stop.

As soon as I sent it I began to fret. I expected a quick response, but was surprised when none came. Looking at the clock, I decided fuck-it and went to History class, hoping he was considering my offer.

History class was nearing completion when the buzzing began again, full throttle. Although I had been anticipating it all class, it still surprised me when it began so suddenly. I had again made sure to sit alone, in the far left front corner, making my predicament pretty much invisible to the class. 

My phone vibrated, over and over, an onslaught of messages coming one right after another. Nervous to be caught looking at my phone while the professor droned on about America's Civil War, I slyly looked at my messages.

Slave Jessica
HOW DARE YOU ADDRESS ME WITH SUCH DISRESPECT. THAT WILL CAUSE YOU ONE PUNISHMENT.

You are my slave. A mindless white bimbo to be used as I see fit.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND, SLUT!

Maybe I should send out these pictures to your white ass daddy, is that what you want COCKSUCKER? MY COCKSUCKER.

What do I want from you?

LOYALTY

RESPECT

OBEDIENCE

YOUR MOUTH

YOUR CUNT

YOUR ASS

YOUR MIND

I OWN YOU...IS THAT FUCKING UNDERSTAND?

My face went pale at the litany of threats and expectations thrown at me. Fearing his threats, I realized I must not upset him again. The buzzing in my cunt also had me shifting from my earlier thoughts of defiance to thoughts of compliance. I quickly texted back, trying to look inconspicuous even as my hands trembled.

Blackmaster
I am sorry. It won't happen again.
Your slave Jessica

Typing the words somehow turned me on as I could feel my cunt getting wetter as I imagined his big cock fucking me.

Slave Jessica
Come for me now...in class...as Professor Adams discusses Lincoln.
NOW!
Slut

Was he in the room? Was he watching me at this very minute? Such a clear order: that he was in charge and I was to obey somehow had me even wetter and suddenly my need to obey this dominant stranger over took me.

I closed my legs tight, moving my hand underneath my note pad to hide what my hand was about to do. I looked up one last time to see if Professor Adams was remotely looking my way before I moved my hand over my skirt and rubbed my clit. A part of me wanted to pull up the skirt and just rub myself to orgasm, but thankfully a part of me still knew better.

The thought that my blackmailer was watching, knew what I was doing somehow made the voyeuristic slut act more enthralling and I knew I was going to come soon. I continued to awkwardly rub myself over my skirt which made the climatic bliss take longer, but it was the safest way. Finally a couple of minutes after I started pleasuring myself, my orgasm hit, although thankfully it was a lot less intense than the first one. Again, I had to focus to hold in every sound trying to escape me as I stretched out my legs and quivered in pleasure while the class remained oblivious to me.

My phone vibrated again while simultaneously the toy inside me stopped.

I looked up at Professor Adams who was looking at me this time but thankfully he turned away just as quickly as he wrapped up his lecture. 

I ignored the phone, even when it buzzed one more time, until class was dismissed.

I check my messages.

Slut Jessica,
Good girl.
Blackmaster

I looked behind me, but only saw a swarm of students heading out. A few black men were in the crowd, but all were turned away from me.

I returned to my phone and checked my second message. Oddly, I felt disappointed when I saw it was from Ethan.

Lunch?
At Weatherbees?

I quickly typed back sure hoping I would be left alone for the hour, going off campus. I was still mad at him for nagging compulsively to get a blow job in the library, yet I could have said no. I considered telling him my problem, but I really couldn't see how he could help and thought it best to keep it as down low as possible.

We had lunch, he made me laugh (his greatest strength) and I agreed we would fit a movie on the weekend. 

I got to my next class just in time. Being Wednesday, I only had one afternoon class and it was a smaller fifteen student tutorial class. We all sat around one big desk and discussed philosophy. Confident my blackmailer was not in class, I relaxed able to concentrate on a class for the first time today. The conversation, like it usually did, got rather heated and I, as usual, listened only giving my opinion when asked. As if living in my own version of Bill Murray's Groundhog Day, the vibrations began during the last half of class. The order that I must come in each class playing in my head, I moved my hand under the table, lifted up my skirt and began rubbing my clit as the constant pulsations buzzed inside me. My orgasm was seconds away when I was interrupted.

"What do you think, Jessica?" Professor Wells asked.

I had tuned out a couple of minutes earlier as the buzzing continued inside me. I stopped rubbing my clit and stammered, "I-I-I don't know."

"Are you OK, Jessica, your face is very flushed," he asked.

"F-f-fine," I struggled to get out without moaning, the egg inside keeping me near the brink of orgasm.

The Professor asked another student and I put my hand back on my clit and closed my legs tightly together. The extra enhanced pressure and rubbing was all it took and my orgasm hit me. "Oooooh God," I whimpered, unable to hold in my pleasure.

Everyone looked at me as I quickly pulled my skirt down and stood up holding my stomach. "Sorry Professor Wells, but I am suddenly not feeling well at all." I quickly scurried out of there praying they thought my odd behaviour was based on the flu or some other sickness. As soon as I was in the hallway the buzzing stopped and I called out, frustrated, "Where are you?"

A couple students looked at me strangely but no one revealed themselves as the man behind the remote control. Frustrated, I went straight back to my room and closed my door. 

Three hours later, I received another text from Blackmaster.

Slave Jessica,
If you want the egg out of your slut box go to Allister Hall and wait for someone to come and retrieve it.
Blackmaster 

I sighed, but desperate to get the thing out of me so I could focus clearly I quickly headed to Allister Hall. I waited ten minutes with the odd person walking by me, every person a potential accomplice in my blackmailer's scheme. A few times I assumed the person walking towards me was the one, yet they would walk by oblivious to my plight. So, I was quite surprised when it was Professor Allen who walked up to me.

"I see he has something on you too," Professor Allen opened with.

"You too?" I gasped, unable to fathom how my very prim and proper professor could possibly be tangled in this web of sin.

"Yes," she nodded, not seemingly humiliated by it like I was.

"Who is he?" I asked, thinking I finally had an ally.

"You will find out soon enough I imagine," Professor answered, cryptically. "He likes to play games."

"But how did he get yooooooou?" I asked, just as the buzzing returned.

"It is a long story, but long story short I was rather wild in my college days and he somehow found pictures of me in rather compromising situations," she admitted.

"And you didn't fight back?" I asked.

"Are you?" She countered, the first hint of annoyance at our conversation, annoyance of me and not our helpless situation.

"Sorry, Professor," I said, "I didn't mean to insult you."

"It's ok," she shrugged, "Apparently I am here to retrieve something from you."

"A vibrating egg," I whimpered, the buzzing now on full speed.

"And it's in you now, I assume," she said.

"Yes, Professor," I nodded.

"Well, lets go back to my office where it is more discreet," she suggested.

"Okkkk," I moaned, and followed her walking awkwardly as the high speed buzzing was making it hard to walk.

We didn't talk during our long walk to the opposite end of campus. She replied to a text during the walk which I wondered if it was from him. Once in her office, she said, "So how did you end up in this predicament."

"Can we get the egg out fiiiiirst please," I asked, an orgasm beginning to build inside me.

"Sorry, Master insisted you must come first," she said.

Hearing my white Professor call someone Master only made my strange week stranger. I stammered, "M-m-master?"

"Yes, he owns me like I am sure he plans to own you," she said, as if it was a foregone conclusion.

"Can you help me?" I asked.

"Sure," she said, as she ordered, "Lift up your skirt."
Like Reply
"I meant can you help me out of this situation," I replied, stunned that she planned to go down on me.

"Do as you are told, Jessica," she demanded, her tone suddenly shifting from compassionate to authoritative.

I quickly obeyed and she moved to her knees and tugged down my soaking wet panties. 

Once they were off, she buried her face in my wet pussy and began licking. Unlike Ethan who couldn't find my erogenous zones ever, Professor Allen knew exactly how to please me. 

"Oh God," I whimpered, the instant her tongue made contact with my pussy.

My orgasm already simmering from the egg, it didn't take long to reach a fevered pitch and when I moaned, "I'm close, Professor," she attacked my clit and I grabbed her head and held it in my pussy as my orgasm riddled through me. "Fuuuuck, yeeeees, Professor," I screamed as I closed my eyes and just let the pleasure travel through me.

Finally I let go of her head and she lifted up her skirt, jumping up on her desk, revealing she was not wearing panties and demanded, "Now get over here and return the favor."

Although I was still trembling and the egg was still vibrating, I didn't hesitate as I moved to her desk and moved between my Professor's legs. Her pussy was hairy and as I tried to create a path to her pussy with my tongue her strong sweet scent was perfectly captured in her pubic hair. Although awkward at first, I licked slowly as I got used to the odd hair in my mouth. After a few minutes of licking up and down, her moans got louder and I took her clit in between my lips while I simultaneously slid two fingers inside her wet pussy and searched for her g-spot.

"Oh sweet mother of God," she screamed when I found her g-spot as she wrapped her legs around my head and squeezed them tightly.

I was surprised by the abundance of cum that covered my face as she came from my tongue, lips and fingers.

I continued licking, retrieving her sweet nectar until she pushed me away. Looking down at me she said, "Sorry, I am a flooder."

I laughed, "So I see."

"No one has found my g-spot in a long time," she said, her breathing still erratic.

"I just tried to do what I want done to me," I answered, my face feeling sticky with her cum.

"Well I give you an A on pussy pleasing," she laughed.

"Darn, I was hoping for an A+," I joked, standing up.

"Well we may have to have more one on one sessions for you to earn an A+," she smiled back.

Liking the naughty idea, and realizing how much I had enjoyed pleasing her, I flirted back, "I will do any extra credit needed to get that an A+ Professor Allen."

"Hmmmm...do you want that egg out of you?" She asked, her breathing still erratic. 

"Yes, please, I actually feel numb from all the orgasms he has made me have today," I admitted.

My brilliant and pretty Professor fell to her knees and pushed her fingers inside me expertly pulling the still buzzing toy out of my still very wet cunt.

"Thanks," I said, my pussy suddenly feeling empty without the weird shaped toy.

"You are welcome," she smiled, standing back up and surprising me again by kissing me. The kiss was tender and sweet, easily the best kiss I had ever had.

Once she broke the kiss she said, "Well this was a pleasant surprise."

"Agreed," I said, wanting to feel her lips on mine again. 

We said goodbye and I walked quickly back to my room praying there would not be another text with yet another task. Thankfully there wasn't. I spent the night head spinning at yet another sexual submission.

5. The one where the cheerleader disciplines me for giving her the wrong number.

The next morning I couldn't get out of bed. The shame of the all the things I had done the past few days riddling me with guilt. Unable to look Professor Allen in the eye, I decided to skip all my classes. Thankfully, the blackmailer left me alone and I spent the day working on my psychology essay. 

Of course, just as I thought I was in the clear for the day there was a knock on the door. I instantly decided to ignore it, but that plan was quickly crushed as the female voice from Tuesday threatened, "You have five seconds to open this door or else."

The 'or else' scared me and I quickly went to the door and opened it. Hands on hips, she asked, "Are you going to invite me in or what?"

"Please come in," I offered, not really having a choice.

Walking past me with a backpack on her shoulders she said, "Are you ready for your punishment?"

"Pardon?" I asked, quickly closing the door.

"You need to be disciplined for lying to me," she sighed, taking her backpack off.

Instantly I knew she was talking about the number. I apologized, "I am sorry, but the whole ordeal was pretty stressful and I panicked."

"Oh you will be sorry," she foreshadowed. "Now get undressed."

"Please Tuesday was a mistake," I protested.

Her laugh was harsh. "The only mistake you are making is adding to your punishment by continuing to be disobedient. I thought I made myself pretty fucking clear on Tuesday, I am the Mistress and you are my slave, my cunt-licker, my property."

The verbal assault did two things: humiliated me and got my pussy tingling.

As if reading my mind, she continued, "Fuck you really are a slut. Just being called names got you wet didn't it?"

"N-n-no," I lied.

"Well, tell you what Jessica. If your panties are dry, I will walk out of this room right now, and never bother you again. If they are wet, and we both know they are, you will stop playing fucking games with me and start doing as a good slave does...obey."

I silently cursed myself as I was being given an option, but my body was betraying me. Each submissive term only enhanced the wetness building below.

As she walked to me she asked a few questions each causing my resolve to weaken. 

"Is your cunt wet, slut?"

"Did you miss licking my black cunt, lez?"

"Are you craving being on your knees begging to lick my cunt, taste my perfection, and obey like a good white slave?"

Reaching me, she moved her hand inside my comfy sweatpants I was wearing and touched my now soaking wet cunt.

Somehow this only made me more ashamed and yet even more excited...as I became my own oxymoron...good girl and bad, sweet and slutty, nothing anymore was black and white.

"Shit, white girl, is it because you love nigger cunt, or are you just a submissive little slut that only comes from pleasing others?" She asked, rubbing my clit through my wet panties.

A few days ago the answer would have been no and no, yet suddenly the answer wasn't so simple. I loved tasting her last time and obeying her orders and my body was already excited with the anticipation of submitting to her again.

"Get naked, slut," she ordered, as her fingers left my pussy making me feel a rush of disappointment. 

Again accepting my fate and again getting turned on by it, I began undressing by removing my top. "You have some nice titties for a white chick," she commented, cupping them in her hand. 

"Thank you," I replied, flattered she liked my titties. Did I just refer to my breasts as titties?

As I took of my comfy sweats and panties, strangely not feeling self-conscious like I should, she sat down on my love seat.

Once I was naked, she tapped her lap. I was confused by her expectations, but I went to her. 

"Time for your punishment, bad girl, lay yourself over my lap," she explained.

My face instantly went red as I realized she planned to spank me. 

"Hurry up, I have to be at practice in half an hour," she said impatiently.

Humiliation again burning through me, I awkwardly put myself across her lap, ass up. Her hands gently caressed my ass causing an instant tingling down below. "How many swats do you think you deserve for your act of disobedience?"

"I-I-I don't know," I stammered nervously.

SMACK! 

"I don't know is not a number," she said, a searing pain coursing through my buttocks.

"t-t-three," I replied, hoping for pity.

SMACK!

She laughed, "Is that your final answer."

Tears began streaming down my face as the pain burned. "Seven," I screamed.

"Seven more?" She asked, "Or seven total?"

"Whatever Mistress decides," I answered, not wanting to choose the wrong answer.

"Good answer, my slave," she said, rubbing my ass cheeks which somehow made the pain instantly fade away.

I was just relaxing, happy to have appeased her, when the third and forth slap hit my ass.

SMACK! SMACK!

"Aaaaaaaah," I screamed, surprised by the double punishments, both my ass cheeks simultaneously on fire.

"Ask for more, my nerdy little cunt-licker," she demanded, again massaging my ass.

Asking for such a thing was absurd and yet obeying somehow turned me on. "Mistress, may I please have another."

"Another what?" She asked, pushing me further.

"May I have another slap on my ass," I requested.

"On your white ass?" She questioned.

"Yes, Mistress, on my white ass," I agreed.

SMACK!

I let out another yelp.

SMACK!

I screamed as the pain seared through me, yet incomprehensibly I felt pussy juice leak out of me.

"Shit you really are one nasty slut. Are you leaking on me from having your white ass spanked?" She asked clearly amused.

"Yes, Mistress," I admitted, mortified by my own body's weakness.

"Maybe I should spank you to orgasm," she said.

The idea seemed ludicrous and yet I wondered briefly if I could come from it. 

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! 

The triple onslaught on my ass had me screaming and moaning, sounding like a wounded cow, as my pussy burned with pleasure as my ass burned with pain.

"Does my slut need to come?" She asked.

"God yes," I whimpered, suddenly realizing jut how badly I indeed did need to. 

"Stand up!" She ordered.

I obeyed which caused a new searing pain on my red ass.

"Straddle my leg," she instructed.

I eagerly did.

"Fuck yourself," she demanded, amused.

Pride long washed away, I instantly began rubbing my pussy, back and forth on her leg. The wetter I got, the better it felt and the more the pain on my rear dissipated.

"Tell me what you are," she demanded.

"A slave," I moaned, my orgasm close.

"To who," she asked.

"To you," I answered without hesitation, her power over me undeniable.

"To all niggers," she declared.

I had never used the 'N' word, but I did for the first time as my orgasm hit hard. "Yes, Mistress, I am a slaaaaaave to you, to my blackmailer and to aaaaaaall niggers. I am your white sluuuuuuut."

My cum flooded out of me and onto her leg as I continued rubbing myself like some cheap whore.

Finally opening my eyes, I saw she had her phone pointed at me, assumedly filming me. "Tell the camera who you are."

No longer worried about my dignity or reputation, I answered, "My name is Jessica and I am an owned white slave for any nigger who wants to use me."

Just saying the words that should have humiliated me instead sent another gush of cum out of me. 

"Fuck that got me hot, slut. Now get me off," she demanded.

I quickly, got off her leg, my cunt sticking to her, and fell between her legs. I buried myself in between her chocolate perfection and eagerly licked her. She too was wet and it didn't take long before her moans increased exponentially. "Keep licking slave," she moaned loudly and seconds later my face was covered by her excessive pussy juice.

I continued slowly licking until she stood up, pushed down her skirt and said, "Saturday is going to be a lot of fun, slut."

"My eyes went big as I asked, "What is Saturday?"

"The day after Friday," she answered going to the door.

Reaching the door, she turned and said, "Be ready at five."

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed, with no idea what she planned.

"Your outfit will be in your locker by lunch on Saturday," she said, before leaving me alone.

In the bubble bath five minutes later, tears streamed down my face as I tried to heal my ass. Why did I so easily succumb to any order given? Why did it turn me on? Why couldn't I stand up for myself? 

Unable to fathom what was becoming of me, I soaked in the bath for an eternity dreading tomorrow and the day after and the day after that.

6. The one where I finally feel what it is like to be fucked by a real man...or men...or twice...

I decided to go to classes again and Professor Allen gave me a slight nod, but otherwise class went along as usual.

Like yesterday, I was left alone for the day until the text came while I was returning to my room.

Slave Jessica
Are you hungry for some big black cock?
Blackmaster

Eight words and my pussy was instantly wet. Eight words and any resolve I had for standing up for myself faded. Eight words and I craved the cock I had sucked a few days ago.

Without really thinking, without realizing until later that I was not being blackmailed at this moment, I responded, quickly.

Blackmaster
I am famished!
Slave Jessica

A couple of minutes later, while I waited with eager anticipation, he responded.

Are you ready to meet your Master?

I quickly answered back, my pussy already on fire with the thought of his big cock fucking me.

Yes, Master!

I got overly frustrated when he didn't respond quickly. Although I knew it was wrong, I suddenly couldn't help but want to submit to my blackmailer. His big cock flashed back in my head as I recalled how long, thick and black it was. Yet as I waited for his response, like a girl waiting by the phone for a guy to call, I realized just how insipid I had become. I was not some whore who needed to wait for a man...especially a black stranger who had blackmailed me into sucking his cock, attempted to humiliate me in my classes with the egg and assumedly set up my lesbian encounters with both the still unnamed cheerleader and Professor Allen.

Yet as soon as my phone buzzed alerting me I had a text I quickly checked it.

Dirty white whore
Same place as last time...
NOW!!!
Blackmaster

Here was my chance. Don't go. Make a statement that I was not a weak woman who submitted sexually like a cheap slut. Here was my opportunity to say fuck it...send the pictures or video out to the world. Yet, as my mind smiled inside at the great potential of regaining my life, my legs were already walking to the football stadium. I told myself it was because I was being blackmailed and didn't want to shame my family, yet that was only part of the reality. As much as I wanted to adamantly deny it, the truth was I got off being told what to do.

I arrived at the field where players seemed to just be taking the field for practice. I again considered turning around and running like hell, yet like every other brief moment of clarity and hardened resolve, I chickened out and continued to obey.

Soon I was at the door that started it all. I paused knowing this was just another step down my journey of humiliation, yet the wetness in my panties was evidence of what I wanted. I pushed open the door and entered the boy's washroom. Leaning on the edge of the sink was a hot six foot four, bald, and muscularly built black man that could easily crush me with his bare hands.

He smiled and said, "Glad you could make it Jessica."

I didn't know what to say. What does one say when finally coming face to face with the blackmailer that had verbally and sexually used you.

"Do you want my cock in your mouth or cunt?" He asked, his casual demeanour throwing me even more.

Again, I didn't know what to say even as my pussy screamed 'pick me, pick me.'

He laughed. "I am trying to be a gentleman here Jessica. If I make the decision, I am going to fuck your ass."

My eyes went wide and before I could even process a rational thought I blurted out, "My pussy."

"You mean your cunt, don't you?" He asked, smugly.

Using dirty words used to disgust me, yet hearing him say it only turned me on more. Deciding to try and shock him, my sudden need to be fucked and come taking over, I replied, as I walked over to him, my voice trying to be sultry, "Yes, I want your big black cock to fuck my tight white cunt."

I thought I would surprise him, but his face made no recognizable shift as he asked, "You are ready to serve me unconditional slave?"

I reached him and without instruction fell to my knees. Looking up from my submissive position, which for some reason seemed so natural, I said, "Yes, Master, your slave is ready to be used as you wish."

"Get me ready, slut," he demanded, his voice firm, which I found undeniably sexy.

I unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants and tugged them down. The large bulge in his pants had my mouth watering and light headed as I prepared to willingly please him.

I pulled his boxers down and his large cock sprang to attention right in my face. I didn't even finish removing his boxers as I took his stiff rod in my hands. It seemed huge in the glory hole, but in my small white hands and no cold restrictive barrier between us it seemed mammoth. I couldn't fathom anyway it could possibly fit inside my yearning cunt.

"Stop admiring it and get sucking, cocksucker," he ordered.

Again I used to hate sucking cock, and would have been mortified to be called a cocksucker, yet now I craved his cock between my lips and the name calling only seemed to enhance the thrill of submission.

I took his cock in my mouth and a chill went up my spine as his warm cock created even more sensations of eager obedience in me. I slowly got accustomed to his large cock in my mouth trying to get more of it in me. I wanted to hear him moan because of me. I wanted to hear him call me names and tell me I was his. I wanted to please him like no other cocksucker ever had. The thoughts were ridiculous but for some reason as soon as my pussy got wet, my moral fibre shut off and I turned into a cock hungry, or cunt hungry, slut whose only purpose was sexually pleasure. It made no rational sense, yet logic too faded in these brief moments of utter sexual submission.

Each dirty comment only enhanced my eagerness and he seemed to know it as he peppered me with an onslaught of verbal humiliations:

"You love nigger cock, don't you?"

"Fuck you are a good little cocksucker."

'I bet you love my big black cock a lot more than that white toothpick your boyfriend has."

"Good pet, get more of my cock in that slut mouth of yours."

"I can't wait to see you munching cunt this weekend."

"That's it slave make your Black Master proud."

Incredibly I could feel the complete dampness in my panties as he spoke...each word getting me hotter and hotter. Finally, he pulled out and asked. "Ready to get fucked?"

"God yes," I admitted, hornier than I had ever been.

"Bend over the sink, slut," he demanded.

I quickly stood up and obeyed.

Lifting up my skirt, he sighed, "Why are you wearing panties?"

"I don't know," was my lame response.

"Do slutty cock whores wear panties?" He asked, as he tugged them down roughly.

"No," I said ashamed not because of the name calling but because I had disappointed him.

"Will you wear panties again?" He asked.

"No, Master," I quickly replied, loving the way the word 'Master' flowed off my tongue.

"Good, slave," he said, slapping my ass. "Now beg for my cock and be convincing. There are dozens of white sluts who would line up for this chocolate stick."

Suddenly jealous of any girl who may replace me I begged like someone whose life depended on keeping their Master happy. "Oh please fuck me with your big cock. I want to feel what it feels to be fucked by a real man, a real cock. Use me as your slave, your white whore, fuck me like the dirty fuck toy I am. Pound my cunt with your big black coooooooock," I screamed, as he slammed his cock fully into me.

The pleasure was amazing even as a dull pain hit me as he filled me way deeper than Ethan or any of my toys ever had. He lingered deep in me, his hands on my waist, his body pressed firmly against mine.
Like Reply
"You like that, Jessica?" He asked, whispering into my ear.

I trembled as his hot breath hit my ear and neck. "Y-y-yeeeeees."

"What are you?" He asked, licking the back of my neck.

"Your slut," I moaned.

"What else?" He questioned, gently moving his lips to the side of my neck.

"Your slave, your pet, your whore, your plaything, your fuck toy, your cocksucker," I listed trying not to miss any possible answer that might delay his fucking me.

"Good," he said, biting my neck. "But you are missing one more."

I wracked my brain trying to figure out what he was looking for as he continued sucking on my neck like a vacuum. This only distracted me more, as did a flinching in my cunt as he seemed to flick his cock. Finally, clarity hit and I knew exactly what he wanted to hear. "Please fuck me, Master, make me a nigger lover."

Like saying the magic word that opened Aladdin's cave and all its treasure, I was instantly rewarded for my right answer as he began slowly pumping in and out of my needy cunt. 

"Shit, your cunt is tight," he groaned.

"Oh god yes," I babbled, the sensations of his cock inside me unlike anything I had ever felt before.

"Does white boy get you off with his tooth pick!" He asked as he began pumping his cock faster into me.

"Nooooo, I have never come from seeeeeex," I admitted.

"Well that is about to change slut," he predicted.

"Oh yes," I moaned.

For a couple of minutes he continued fucking me until he said, "Time to come, whore," and began slamming his whole body at me, his cock reaching even new depths inside my fiery box.

"Oh my God, Maaaaaster," I bellowed, feeling a growing crescendo in my body that I had never felt during sex. I begged, "Harder, fuck me haaaaarder."

"I'm going to shoot my cum deep in you slave," he announced.

My eyes went big. I wasn't on the pill and Ethan either wore a condom or pulled out. I pleaded, "Please not in me."

"If you ever want my cock in your slut hole again you will beg me to full your white box with my dominant seed," he demanded as he continued hard deep thrusts inside me.

The thought of never feeling his cock in me again was impossible to imagine and even though I was petrified of getting pregnant, a fear born from the fact that mom got pregnant young as did my grandmother, I had been excessively cautious. Yet, caution flew into the wind as the saying goes as I heard myself say, "Come in me Master, use meeee as your personaaaal cum bucket." Even after hearing myself say the words I couldn't believe they had left my mouth. I also couldn't believe how after saying them I was dying to know what it felt like to have my pussy filled with cum which somehow enhanced my building orgasm.

His breathing was getting heavier, my moans louder and somehow the quake of euphoria, occurred simultaneously as he exploded his dominant seed deep inside me. "Oh shit, I'm cooooooming," I screamed, as the greatest sexual bliss of my life washed over me. 

I felt his seed shoot into me and couldn't believe the euphoric pleasure I had been missing all these years. I just held on for dear life as my body gave into the pure pleasure of my orgasm as he remained motionless with his cock still buried deep in me.

For a minute, there was just silence as he allowed my orgasm to run its course through my very being. Eventually he pulled out and without an order, I just knew what I was expected to do, what I wanted to do.

I turned around, fell to my knees and took his still mostly hard cock in my mouth. The mixture of his and my cum on his cock was unexplainably unique in taste and the thought of tasting myself turned me on. As I cleaned his cock, I could feel his cum leaking out of my pussy.

Finally, he said, pulling his cock out of my mouth, "I would love to go for round two and there is one more hole for me to break in, but I have practice in a few minutes."

He began getting dressed, my lust now satisfied I gained clarity of what I had just done, that I had let him come in my unprotected womb came flashing into my head.

I tried to hide my sudden anxiety as he said, "Slut, I expect you at my dorm room at exactly eight o'clock tonight. I will text you the room number. Also, you will wear the outfit I left for you in our usual locker, is that understood?"

"Of course, Master," I replied, even as my head screamed, 'you might be pregnant, you might be pregnant.'

"Good slut. Also, if you don't want a black baby to take home for daddy to see, you may want to make sure you are protected. Me and the boys don't wear condoms."

The words 'me and the boys' added to the growing anxiety filling me as I nodded in the affirmative.

"See you tonight, Jessica," he said, as he left me on the floor with cum leaking out of me and my mind spinning. Using my name after all the derogatory terms was a quick reminder that brought me back to reality.

I quickly stood up and hurried out, even as cum slowly leaked out if me, as (damn it I don't know his name either) Master took my panties with him.

Like every other time, as I walked back to my room I tried to figure out my doppelgänger personality, but came up mystified and growingly weaker in my ability to even pretend to resist. 

7. The one where I am dressed like a two-bit whore and am shared by his poker buddies

Checking my watch, I headed to a free medical clinic to get protection , the fear of getting pregnant looming over me. Yet as I waited my turn, the thought of my blackmailer's big cock had me thinking about tonight and my pussy getting wet. I tried desperately to get his cock out of my head, but it wouldn't go away. I had no idea what he had planned for me and that scared the crap out of me, even as my pussy tingled with hopeful anticipation.

On my way home, I stopped at the locker and grabbed what was obviously a maid's outfit. I quickly put it in my backpack scared others would see. I returned to my room my anxiety again on the rise. 

I checked my phone and again ignored the twelve texts from Ethan and for some unexplainable reason I was disappointed there was none from my blackmailer. I nervously watched the clock as both my anxiety and excitement grew at what he had planned for me tonight. The thought of his cock in me again had me wet, yet the thought that others may see me with him was a whole different matter.

A text finally came at 7:30:

Slave Jessica
Room 239.
DO NOT BE LATE!
Blackmaster
P.S.: No underwear of any sorts...WHITE SLUTS LIKE U DON'T NEED SUCH RESTRICTIVE CLOTHING

Reading the capitalized words again sent an obedient shiver through my body. For some reason obeying him turned me on. I was beginning to crave his orders, or hers for that matter but to a lesser degree. I wanted to please him; I wanted to be told what to do; I wanted to be his submissive pet. Even as I thought these things, I realized how foolish the thoughts were. I am an adult; a woman of the new millennium...I should be able to control my hormones...yet...there I was in my room putting on the very revealing and slutty maid's outfit. The skirt was so short that the whole top of the black fishnet stockings were in clear view. The white blouse was so tight that if my nipples got hard, which they do very easily, they would easily protrude out of the tight thin white tight fabric.

Looking in the mirror, once dressed, I knew what any logical self-respecting woman would do...change and refuse to obey the orders of a blackmailing stranger. Yet, I found myself grabbing my long dress coat that I had only used for fall weddings and after covering myself up, I was walking to my unknown destiny (although I am not sure destiny is what others would call it).

I arrived early and after taking a deep breath I knocked on the door.

"Come in slut," the voice called out.

I quickly entered and closed the door, my cheeks going red that anyone in the, thankfully empty, hallway might hear.

I was soon face to face with my blackmailer. He was sitting on the couch, my other blackmailer in her cheerleader's outfit, was on her knees between his legs bobbing up and down.

First reactions to moments always tell you a lot about yourself and my immediate reaction was one of jealousy. I wanted to be the one sucking his cock. It should have been anger at the reality that these two had completely humiliated and used me all week.

"Go do the dishes," he ordered, as if he wasn't getting head right in front of me.

Shame again burned in me, but I began going to his small kitchenette.

"You forgot something," he said.

I turned to look at him, my gaze lowering to his big cock that appeared and disappeared completely, my female manipulator a magician it seemed. 

"How do you address me, slut?" He asked.

"Sorry, Master," I apologized, another shade of red compounding my already red cheeks.

"Don't let it happen again," he said firmly, his tone implying he meant it.

"Yes, Master," I nodded and turned to the menial task. 

I washed dishes for a couple of minutes before he got animated. "That's it, Miranda, keep deep throating me, baby."

Finally I learned the name of the woman who had blackmailed me into eating her pussy.

A moment later, as I mentally wished it was me hungrily bobbing on his thick rod, I heard him grunt, "Here it comes, oh yes, shit, yeeeees."

My pussy tingled with the thought of his cum shooting into my mouth and sliding down my throat.

As I stood at the sink in a daze, I felt a hand on my shoulders as I was spun around like a rag doll. Miranda kissed me hard and as my mouth opened I felt Master's salty seed transferred from her to me. The act was naughty and only made me wetter as I eagerly savoured his taste. 

The kiss lasted only a minute, if that, but it was enough to make my pussy burn. When she broke the kiss she smiled and said, "Enjoy that slut?"

"Yes, Mistress," I honestly replied, back into full submission mode as soon as my pussy's pilot light was lit.

"Good girl," she purred, as her hand went to my wet pussy lips. "Shit Bubba, our slut is already revved up and ready to go."

'My blackmailer's name is Bubba; Bubba, really?'

"Good," he said, standing up and walking towards us as he buckled his belt. "She is in for a very fun night."

"That she is," Miranda smiled as her finger parted my pussy lips, her fingertip teasing close to penetrating me. 

I held my breath waiting for her to slip her finger in me, but instead she turned and kissed Bubba. Distracted and frustrated, I returned to finishing the dishes.

"Have fun," Miranda said as she squeezed my ass.

"Thanks," I replied, having no idea what was in store for me. 

She left and Bubba said, "I'm going to have a shower before the boys get here. Finish the dishes, make an appetizer plate from the food in the fridge and then wait by the bathroom door on your knees."

"Yes, Master," I replied without hesitation even though the tasks were menial, the thought of waiting for him at the door not humiliating but exciting.

Fifteen minutes later, I was on my knees waiting for him. I waited another ten before he came out his flaccid cock still bigger than Ethan's fully erect cock. He smiled looking down at me and walked past me to his room as he chuckled, "Sorry cocksucker, you are going to have to work for it tonight."

I was confused as I sat there on my knees unsure what to do until there was a knock at the door.

"Go get the door," he demanded from another room.

Anxiety came crashing through me as I realized the obvious, that others were going to see me dressed as a slutty maid. With trepidation, I stood up and walked to the door and paused.

A second knock occurred and Bubba bellowed, "Get the fucking door, slut!"

I opened the door and was greeted by two big, although smaller than Bubba, black men. 

"Nice," the first one said as he walked past me.

The second concurred, "Bubba, you really outdid yourself this time."

Strangely I was being treated like a piece of meat and yet their comments flattered me.

I closed the door and doing my assumed maid role I asked, "May I get you a drink?"

"Priceless, where does Bubba find girls like you?" the second black man asked.

I didn't know what to say so remained silent.

The other man said, "I'll take a beer, sweet cheeks."

"As will I," the other guy added.

I quickly left and grabbed them their beers as there was another knock at the door. I brought the beers to the two men and grabbed the door.

Opening it I was looking at the largest black man I had ever seen. He was easily three hundred pounds. "Hi, my lady," he acknowledged before entering.

Bubba's face echoed from behind, "Joe, ready to lose your money."

"Last time was luck," Joe responded.

"What about the dozen times before that," Bubba joked as he shook the huge man's hand. Turning to me, he said, "a beer for Joe and a double whiskey for me."

"Yes, sir," I replied. He gave me a glare that made a chill go up my spine. "I mean, yes, Master."

"Better, but for being such a bad girl, you can crawl to the kitchen," Bubba instructed.

I fell to the ground and obediently crawled as I felt all four men's eyes on me, which oddly turned me on.

"Fuck, she is the cutest piece of ass yet," Joe said.

"We will find out just how great a piece of ass she is soon," Bubba said with a chuckle, just before I reached the kitchen.

When I returned with the drinks, the four men were at the table and Bubba was shuffling cards. "Jessica, this is Joe, Kyle and Omar."

"Hi," I said trying to act as if it was natural for a girl to be dressed like a slutty maid for four black men.

"My slut, every time one person wins three hands they get to spin the wheel and whatever it lands on they get to do to you, is that understood?" Bubba explained.

"Yes, Master," I agreed as I looked at the wheel that was originally a crown and ankers wheel for some poker game. The options were shocking and had my pussy burning, my mouth watering and my ass clenching shut. The options were:

Blow job under the table
Titty fuck 
Pussy licking 
Cunt filled
Ass drilled
Winners' choice
Hand job
Kinky shit: Fist fuck or DP fun two-cock one hole

I let out a gasp as I saw the options, especially the kinky shit options. Looking at Joe's massive hand the fist fuck had me fearing being ripped apart, DP fun had me slightly curious yet scared, while two-cock one hole confused me.

As I served drinks, I watched the game with intense interest knowing what the prize was...me. Luckily, early fate was on my side as each of the four men won one hand each. After Bubba won a second hand, Joe won back-to-back hands and I waited in anxious excitement and fear as he stood up and spun the wheel. 

The wheel spun and spun, before finally beginning to slow down. I winced as it slowed down on 'kinky shit'. Thankfully, it moved past it and landed on 'blow job under the table'. 

Bubba instructed, "Slut, crawl under the table and suck our big boy. Take your time though; he isn't to come until someone else gets three victories."

"Of course, Master," I agreed, moving to the large man, unbuckling his belt, pulling down his pants and underwear before crawling under the table.

He sat down and slid his chair back under the table. I leaned forward in my cramped space and took his semi-erect, thankful to learn not all black men had large cocks, his dick, finally hard in my mouth after a minute or two, barely five inches. 

I don't know how long I slowly bobbed back and forth on Joe's small cock. It wasn't overly appealing as Joe's body odour was rather unpleasant. Also, I was in very cramped quarters, I had been kicked a few times and my knees were beginning to get sore. 

Finally, I am guessing over half an hour had past when one of the voices said, "Yes, that is three."

"Get him off, slut," I heard Bubba say. Strangely thrilled by the order, I shifted from slow paced, to hungry cocksucker. As expected it didn't take long to get him revved up and a minute, give or take, and I felt a full load of cum spray in my mouth and glide down my throat smoothly. Surprisingly, his salty seed was very fulfilling after the long time with his cock in my mouth.

I heard the spinning of the wheel and crawled out from underneath the table, thankful to be off my knees. Standing up, I looked at the wheel and saw it pointed at cunt filled. Smiling was Omar already pulling off his jeans. 

Bubba said, "Well lets take a break while Omar takes his prize."

Joe chuckled, "This is the best reality show ever."

Bubba laughed back, "I should film this as a reality show. You imagine the money we could make."

My eyes went wide at the thought, as Omar, his eight inch cock already stiff and ready to go, said, "Bend over the table, whore."

"Yes, sir," I replied, moving to him and bending over the table they were just playing cards on. 

Pulling up my skirt, he grunted, "No underwear, nice."

I felt his cock rubbing around my pussy, accidentally teasing me, as he searched for my opening. Finally finding it, he slid in and his cock easily filled me.

Loving being filled by big cock, especially it seemed big black cock, I moaned, "Yes, fuck me with that big black cock." Saying the words only enhanced my own eagerness to submit.

The next couple of minutes he slammed into me, fucking me hard, fast and deep. Joe and Bubba returned with beers in hand, talked sports as they watched Omar fuck me.

Joe finally asked, "Where did you find this one?"

"The library," Bubba answered.

It hurt to hear the implication that he often did this, yet the cock pounding my pussy didn't give me time to really think about it.

"Shit man, she is the hottest little white whore you have recruited yet," Joe said.

Being talked about like I wasn't there should have been offensive, yet learning I was the hottest little white whore perversely turned me on and made me proud.

"And eager as hell," Bubba laughed, watching me get fucked, my moans getting louder as my orgasm began bubbling to the surface.

A couple more minutes of hardcore fucking and my breathing was getting erratic and my orgasm was close when Bubba said, "Shoot your load in her Omar, it's time to get playing again."

Omar grunted, "I'm close."

"Me tooooo," I moaned, knowing that the moment I felt his cum spray in me I too would come.

"Here it comes, sluuuuut," he announced, and I felt his cum explode inside me.

He kept pumping his cock in and out of my cunt as my own orgasm was triggered by his. I kept my eyes closed, self-conscious that I was bring watched by others while I was being fucked like a cheap slut. 

Eventually, he pulled his cock out of my pussy and a gush of his and my cum leaked out of me and down my leg.

"Slut, go get Omar a drink," Bubba ordered.

"Of course, Master," I agreed, walking away my orgasm still trembling and cum leaking out of me. 

In the kitchen, I quickly wiped myself off and grabbed a drink for the man who had just fucked me. I handed him a beer as Bubba dealt the cards for the next round of poker.

Forty minutes went by as they talked about football, other sluts they were fucking and played the odd hand of poker. Again Joe was the first to get two wins, but this time Bubba, Omar and Kyle also got two wins and it was obvious the winner of the next hand got me.

"Well slut, it looks like the winner of the next hand gets playtime with you," Bubba announced.

Trying to look sultry and game, I replied, "I can't wait."

"I bet you can't," Kyle said chuckling softly as he grabbed my ass.

"Don't be touching the prize until it's yours," Bubba said, grabbing my ass as well.

The hand got intense it seemed to me as each of the men knew the winner won more than just the hand. Finally, Bubba won the hand, beating Kyle.

"Fuck," Kyle cursed, clearly pissed to lose the hand.
Like Reply
"You always give away when you are bluffing," Bubba chuckled as he stood up.

"I do not," Kyle protested.

"No, I am just making it up," Bubba sarcastically quipped back as he spun the wheel.

I watched the wheel spin with excitement, hungry to feel his cock in me. It eventually landed on hand job. Bubba shrugged and spun again as he said, "I don't think so."

The guys laughed and I watched as it slowed down and stopped on winner's choice.

"You guys want to play more cards or is it time for a little gangbang?" Bubba asked.

The three guys were already getting undressed in lieu of an answer. I joked, officially the slut he had turned me in to, looking at their cocks, "I am not sure it is going to be a little gangbang."

Bubba laughed, "Isn't that the truth."

"Kyle go sit on the couch," Bubba instructed, which he quickly did.

"Slut, go straddle his cock," Bubba ordered.

I obeyed, sheepishly, as I climbed on top of Kyle and lowered my very wet pussy onto his eight-inch cock.

Bubba grabbed a bottle from the table and said, "Joe, you want to be her first ass fuck?"

My eyes went big as I realized Bubba's intent. 

"Fuck, yes," Joe said, eagerly.

Omar chuckled, "Bubba would kill her with his snake."

Bubba laughed, "Just need to prepare her for it with your guys' tiny peckers."

"Fuck off," Joe quipped, as he moved behind me.

I felt cold liquid on my ass cheeks and a moment later the head of Bubba's cock pushing against my back door.

Bubba warned, "Relax, slut. This will burn at first, but soon you will be begging for your ass to be fucked."

I winced as I felt Joe's cock slowly break through my virgin ass.

A second later, Omar's cock was in front of my face, I opened my mouth and took it between my lips.

Slowly, my ass was widened and filled, the burning pain so sharp I would have screamed if my mouth hadn't been full of cock.

"Just let it simmer," Bubba instructed, his hand rubbing my back gently, an act of affection that warmed me even as he allowed his three friends to fill all three of my holes.

I moaned on Omar's cock in response as I slowly moved back and forth on his cock.

I felt Joe's body against mine, thankful that he was now completely in my ass as I wasn't sure I could take much more.

I couldn't believe all three of my holes were filled. I never felt so dirty, so slutty and so fucking good. I just let the old me go and allowed myself to be the pleasure vessel to all three cocks. The two in my pussy and ass filled me so completely, I thought I may tear apart and yet the pleasure began to build with each thrust inside my ass.

I don't know how long I was triple teamed, and I was so delirious with pleasure that I never heard the door open, but I wasn't overly surprised to hear Miranda's voice. "Holy shit, that was quick."

Bubba laughed, "We have a winner for biggest submissive white slut."

"She really has," Miranda laughed.

"Wow!" Another female voice said, although with a cock in my mouth, I really could not see anything but black pubic hair, skin and cock.

I should have been embarrassed, but the three cocks inside me and the past few days of humiliation, I accepted what I was...a slut for black cock...and pussy. As I thought this, I heard Omar say, "I'm coming, slut," and felt his cum slide in my mouth and down my throat. swallowing it easily, like a good slut. 

"Hi, slut," Miranda smiled, lifting up her skirt.

"Hi, Mistress," I robotically replied.

"Still hungry?" she asked, as she placed her pussy in my face.

"Always, Mistress," I answered, extending my tongue and beginning to lick just as I felt cum fill my ass. The feeling was undeniable, completely unlike the sensation of having my cunt filled, yet equally enthralling, as my orgasm began to rise.

As soon as Joe slid out of my ass, I could feel cum leaking out and suddenly felt empty. The emptiness didn't last long before I felt hands on my hips and Bubba saying, "Thanks for prepping her for me, tiny."

"I got her ass first," Joe shrugged, "You're getting my sloppy seconds."

"Well, once I am done with her, see won't even feel your cock in her ass," Bubba laughed, as I felt more lube on my ass. The reality that Bubba was going to put his massive cock in my ass had my eyes go big. I barely could take all of Joe's cock in my ass, and Bubba was much bigger both in length and girth.

"Relax, slut, here comes a real cock," Bubba instructed, as he pushed forward.

"Holy fuuuuuck," I screamed into Miranda's cunt, the pain as he widened my ass stretching it beyond reason.

"Don't tighten up, slut, it will only make it hurt worse," Bubba warned, as he slowly push forward ignoring the clear attempt at rejection from my ass.

"Is she tight?" Miranda asked.

Bubba laughed, "I am not sure I will be able to pull out it is so snug."

"That won't be the case for long," Miranda quipped.

Bubba laughed, vibrations tingling in my ass, as he retorted, "Isn't that the truth?"

I just kept licking, trying to ignore the searing pain that wasn't fading away like when Joe was inside my ass. 

Finally, Bubba said, no longer invading my ass, "Let's get you used to me, my slut."

The pain continued, but the sharpness dulled, as both cocks in me just filled me, neither moving. All the while I continued slowly licking Miranda's cunt.

Miranda asked, "Ready to become a nigger ass slut, Jessica?"

It was weird to hear my name, getting used to the belittling names, yet oddly, even though the pain was still lingering, I answered, "Yes, Mistress, I want to be a good ass slut."

"Fuck her ass, Bubba," Miranda ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," he answered, although his tone implied he was mocking me.

He began to slowly move his cock in and out of my ass, a new pain burning through me, even as a new pleasure hit as well.

"The shift is beginning isn't it, my slut," Bubba questioned.

"Whaaaaat?" I asked, unsure what he meant.

"The pain is still there, but a new pleasure is beginning to grow, isn't there ass slut?" Bubba clarified.

"Yeeeesssssss," I agreed, because that was exactly what was happening.

"She is insatiable," Miranda purred, grabbing my head and pulling my face her deeper into her cunt.

Bubba continued slowly, moving back and forth, each forward thrust going a little deeper inside me, reaching new depths that seemed impossibly impenetrable. Suddenly, I was determined to take all of him. To feel Bubba's body slamming into me, to take all ten inches of his mammoth black python in my ass, wanting to become the nigger ass slut they wanted me to be, so I begged, "Oh God fuck my ass harder. Fill me with your big fucking nigger cock." 

"You like that don't you, you fucking white whore," Bubba grunted, as he grabbed my pigtails with his hands and pounded me deeper than was humanly possible. 

"Fuuuuuuuuck," I screamed, as my face bounced into Miranda's wet pussy, the cock in my cunt bucked up into me meeting Bubba's powerful thrusts the double fucking sensation creating a pain-pleasure principal and stirrings inside me that were driving me wild with lust. I was simply a conduit for their pleasure and conversely they were a conduit for mine.

"Get back to licking slut", the beautiful black cheerleader demanded as she grabbed my head and shoved it deep into her wetness. 

"Yes, Mistress," I mumbled, as I attempted to lick the best I could as I was being used so roughly.

A few minutes passed by my orgasm continuing to bubble just below the surface, a volcano close to an eruption and it exploded out of nowhere when I felt Bubba's whole body meet mine as I took all his cock in my ass. "Fuuuuuuuuck, shiiiiiiiiiit, oooooooh, mmmmmmmmy, God, fuck, fuck, fuck, yeeeeeessss," I mumbled as my orgasm, the greatest in my life, cascaded through me causing every nerve in my body to quiver.

"You came before me, slut," Bubba said, yanking on my pigtails, as he continued thrusting forcefully in my ass. 

"Come in her ass, baby," Miranda purred, as she held my face deep in her cunt.

I continued licking the best I could, distracted by the never-ending orgasm, an earthquake that seemed to have tremor after tremor.

I felt cum fill my pussy, as Kyle finally came after forty minutes in my cunt and moments later I felt Bubba's hands squeeze my ass, grunt and fill my ass with his cum.

"Yeeeees, fill my ass with your dominant seed," I screamed, loving the feeling of cum squirting in my ass.

Miranda grabbed my head again and began rubbing her cunt on my face as she said, "I'm close to cunt-licker." I tried licking, but focused more on breathing as she roughly used my face for her own pleasure.

Eventually, Bubba pulled out of my ass, Miranda let go of my head and I fell onto my side, completely worn out, with cum leaking from my pussy and ass. I never felt more sexually satisfied or worn out as I was right then. My body and mind past exhaustion, I closed my eyes and began drifting into slumber completely content with what I had become.

THE END
[+] 1 user Likes hirarandi's post
Like Reply