Housewife's habit turns her life
hi all ,  i am priya 28 , little chubby but not fatty. good height and milky white complexion. yes i am a housewife , my hubby works in a private concern with good salary , we live in a society with upper middle class , my FIL and MIL also stay with us. we are living in a rental house , our house owner family stay below

my houseowner Raja , aged black dirty fellow always have an eye with me , this is because i have a habit of seducing old fellows and uncles , and my husband also allows me to seduce them , we both enjoyed the fun,

first day of this home , we were celebrating the pooja of new home . i gave milk and sweet to my houseowner and heard his speech , while hearing , i adjust my saree stirp and showing my navel to him , within a second i just hide it

i saw his stunned face and enjoyed , from that i have a habit of teasing him, not only raja , i was seducing my hubby's boss karuna also.

one day , i boarded a city town bus . i  was standing in back side and holding one hand on seat and other hand on top bar . i saw conductor , who is aged ugly bald guy issue tickets. i smiled myself and placed a 50rs note in my waist .

he went near me and asked ticket , i told to take money and signalling him in my waist, i thought he would hesistate to take that and then i will give money but to my surprise he would not give any reaction , simply took that 50rs note by the way of pinching my hip.

ufffff " i jerked and saw him . but he just moved away and issue tickets to back seats.

i dont know how to react , he was the first unknown person to touch my private area , i was thinking about that incident , he touched my ass cheek and and gave a small slap on it and moved into front seats . i was like a slut to him on that day.

after that i stop that habit of seducing and deeply thinking about that day. Days passed But that conductor's face and his action never left . i did not told about that incident to my husband , today i decided and going to see that conductor.

i know that bus timing and bus number , i took bath and choosed a silk rose colour sari and wore it sexily , i was waiting in bus stand i felt many pair of eyes banged me , i saw that bus full of crowd.
[+] 4 users Like dharsanmyname's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
good start bro...
waiting for next hot actions
Like Reply