Adultery gopal and memsaab
While coming back home I purchased few fancy, lacy and transparent bra and panty for my wife. I reached home. Gopal opened door and Anu got up to receive me. I kept my bag in room and gave packet of those fancy clothes to her . She enquired and I said that these are for her . She took bag and came out. She sat on sofa and took out packets. She took out panty and bra from each packets and commented,
“you are so generous , but I have many.”
:darling , you should very often get nice & good things.
She thanked me and looked at those lacy and transparent panty and bra. She stretched elastics of bra and panty and Gopal kept watching her.

Gopal : saab itna pyar se laaye hai to pahan kad dikha dijiye. Saab ko achha lagega. ( Sir has brought things for you with love you should wear and show how it fits you.) ”
I wondered . Till few days back he would not have dared to speak such words to my wife and if he would have spoken she must have silenced him immediately. But now he was master of my wife. I saw my wife looking at Gopal and said

“shut up you, you must not interfere in our affairs”

She spoke in english which he did not understood but he could understand that she told him to keep quite. She took all things inside and came out after 15 minutes and stood in front of me. I kept tea cup aside and looked at her. I did not believe that she would dress shamelessly in presence of Gopal so soon. I thought that Gopal must have fed her mouth and cunt after she returned from office. As a result of our talk in morning he might have persuaded her to behave like a whore even in my presence. Though she was wearing bra and panty her nipples and cunt pad was clearly visible . I could see her clit at top of the slit.

“how am I look? “ she asked.

“simply fantastic , I never knew you would look so sexy in this outfit.”

Her back was towards Gopal . I wanted Gopal also to see his memsaab . Though we both have seen her nude and fucked her thoroughly seeing a woman through transparent dress is always a much more exciting and seducing than fucking her and that also when someone else is also watching her.

“darling please turn around,” I said and she immediately turned her back to me as she was eager to show her nudity to her lover. She was hardly at any distance from me and Gopal was standing at about 3-4 feet away from her . On her back her hips were almost bare . It has a very thin strip that also was lost between joint of two buttocks . I couldn’t resist my self . I caressed her buttocks and felt softness of her skin. I caressed buttocks and slowly slowly pushed my fingers below the slit and pushed cunt . She shivered. Gopal must have seen my fingers pressing her cunt.

“what you are doing “ she whispered.

“Ohh darling , you are just an angel . You are married to me for year but I never knew you look so sexy in these type of dress. I am sorry I never purchased these for you before. “ I said in her ears and from behind and under the panty I squeezed her cunt few times.

“now dear try other pieces.” I pushed her softly . She went back to room . I called Gopal nearer and asked whether he told anything about what we talked in morning to her.

:nahi saab, maine kuchh nahi kaha.. mai sirf request kiya ki wo ghar me saree na pahne aur office bhee dress badal badal kar jaaye ( no sir, I did n’t tell her anything ..I just requested her not to wear saree in the house and she should go to office and outings in different dresses).”” He further said that he told memsaab that she looks old in saree. I cursed myself. I never purchased other dresses like skirt, slacks etc for her and she also never demanded. I thought of buying some sexy outer dresses for her

“saab , memsaab ko abhee bilkul nanga kar do .. lekin eise ki wo naraz na ho.(sir, please try to make memsaab nude but in such a way that she should not get angry.)”

I was surprised at his proposal . He certainly has made my wife his mistress that he was confident that she will not mind remaining nude for him even in my presence. Then she came out in another set of bra and panty It was even tinier than earlier one. She still had that transparent lingerie on.

( Anu was surprised with behavior of her HUSBAND. He was so possessive about her . he never liked her even to go to office in sleeveless blouse and now he is exhibiting her in presence of servant . She thought that some how her husband has come to know about her sexual relation with servant and now he is trying to humiliate her. She decided, whatever may be, whether he knows or not tonight he will see his servant fucking me in all her glory and she will make him feel that he is responsible to make her a randi. She smiled and came out.).”

“darling, I am dumb founded.” I held her waist from behind and caressed her frontal, both boobs and pelvis area.

I said “ Gopal tune kabhee itni sundar aurat dekhi hai ( Gopal , have you ever seen such a beautiful lady”) .

“Nahi saab ( never sir) “ Gopal promptly responded. Knowing very well that both are enjoying for last five days I kept commenting,

“oh her skin is so smooth as if I am moving my hands on hip of butter. Her breasts are so tight and spongy as if two large size baloons filled very tightly with water are fixed. “ Gopal was watching movements of my hand over her body. I opened gown and moved my hand over her bare skin of belly and Gopal watched that my hand moved under her small panty.

“my God so hot and juicy your cunt is , any body will die to have a taste of this choot. “ I wanted to humiliate her in presence of her master Gopal. She was now unable to protest and accepted my fingers pressing her nipples and clit together.
Then I pushed her in again and told her to try third one. I brought four pair. She tried two and now remaining two I remembered. One was made of fine nets and other was made of nylon threads.

“kaisa hai Gopal ? Memsaab ka mazaa aa raha hai na. Mujhe batana agar wo gussa ho jaye ( how it is Gopal , are you enjoying your memsaab , tell me if you see her getting angry .) “ It was my turn to get shocked,

Gopal “ Nahi saab jub aap uski choot ko masal rahe thhey to wo muskura rahi thee ( No when you were fondling her choot she was smiling). He said innocently.

I wanted to humiliate her but she was taking it to her advantage. she was searching an opportunity to put blame on me that I only made her nude in presence of others . I thought, what does it matter now. She is already a slut and I will make her accept it by making her fucked with Gopal tonight itself in my full view. She returned wearing netted pair. Though it was of fine net but her size of boobs and thighs had stretched the net and bare flesh of breasts and cunt was easily visible. She faced me. I without touching her pulled open gown from her body and threw it on sofa. Her skin now glowing. Both nipples have come out of net and I kissed them one by one. I pulled her to me and holding her buttocks I kissed her and pushed my hands inside panty on her buttocks. While kissing I pushed her panty down a bit and squeezed her hips. Then again I turned her around. I saw that panty top is in middle of buttocks. I again pushed my hand on panty and pushed panty aside and with other hand I ensured that her cunt is clearly visible to Gopal . I rubbed cunt petal and inserted fingers. She silently parted her legs. I looked over her shoulder and saw Gopal looking down at her cunt with both hands on his sides. I was still wearing office trousers and panty underneath. I did not know whether Gopal had underwear . I doubted.

“Anu you made us so happy . Now just try the last pair .”

She turned and I looked into her eyes . There was no tears , no guilt . her eyes were sparkling . She was enjoying the show of her body . I looked down and I saw her panty still pushed one side and cunt was totally exposed. She went in and I decided to make her fully nude.

l told Gopal : dekh iss bar mai usko pura nanga karunga aur tu bhee apna lawda nikaal lena aur aage aakar uski choot mey ragadna..( see Gopal , this time I will make her nude when I do that you also pull out your cock and rub it on her cunt.) “

Though I wanted to fuck her but I was not sure that I will be able to retain erection for long to satisfy her. I was sure that Gopal would fuck her up to her throat. Gopal went to kitchen and returned back in few minutes. During this time I also dropped my trousers and underpants and remained only in shirt, which covered my penis. And she came out of room without any shame or hesitation. Before coming out she must have seen herself in mirror and saw how this pair looks. Except for few 5 mm threads nicely crossed with other on her boobs and cunt she had nothing . She had no gown as well. This time also she came to me. I took her in my arms and kissed her. I turned her towards me and I saw only one thread on her hip and one on her back which held cross of threads on her boobs. I was not required to make her nude. Still I held her from waist . Now my cock was between her hips and I moved hand on her boobs. I collected all threads together and pushed them up . her boobs became free . I fondled them.

“ Anu , I am seeing a totally new & aroused woman in you , not a old conservative and angry woman. Did you liked these pairs.”

Anu – “ many thanks to you , I really liked all of them . You are so nice. “

I moved my hand on her cunt . Like I collected threads over her boobs I collected threads xssed over cunt and pushed them down all together. She was facing Gopal . I pushed single thread of hip down and that “thread panty” slipped down over her smooth skin . I pulled off ‘thread bra’ and now wife was nude between me and Gopal

. I wanted to see her reaction. I turned her towards me and looked in her eyes . I could not see any thing else other than mild smile and sparkling.

I moved my hands over her body and said ,

“ Gopal , dekho tumhari memsaab kitni chikni aur mulayam hai . (Gopal see your memsaab how smooth and silky her body is.) ”

During all these time I wanted to hear from Gopal or Anu that they have already enjoyed each other both remain secretive. Even that village lad acted smartly and acted as if he is seeing my wife nude for first time.

I pushed her down on sofa and entered her choot . She kept one leg down on floor and other she let rest on sofa back. This was best erection I had in long time. I fucked her and Gopal watched fucking standing just beside her . She was all wet inside and thank God I could manage erection for longer than usual time.

“Are you liking it dear ?” I asked

“yes, keep fucking me” and she glanced at Gopal . I don’t remember when I last fucked her for more than 10 minutes but It seemed like never ending and I came out of fucking trance when she moaned loudly and crushed me in her arms . She lay still . I felt satisfied that at last in presence of her lover I could satisfy her . I kept pumping her and she requested me to pull out lund. I saw Gopal seated there on his knee and watching my cock going in and out her cunt. I pulled out cock and holding head of Gopal I thrust my cock in his mouth . He did not pushed it out instead he held my balls and sucked it. He swallowed cock from one side to other and I ejaculated load of cum in his mouth . To amazement of my wife he held lund firmly in his mouth and sucked me dry. I pushed out cock from his mouth. He got up . We saw his cock , full erect and straight and he dropped her knee between thighs of my wife and gave a hard push.

“ahhh…..” Anu moaned . I sat near and massaged her breasts. But Gopal shouted

“saab jub aap chod rahe thhey to maine memsaab ko haath nahi lagaya ab aap aaaram se baithkad chudai dekho…chhuo mut ( when you fucked I did not touched her, now when I am fucking mem saab just sit and watch , don’t touch her.)

He pulled cock out and again gave harder push…..

“ohhhh…..maa………….fuuuuuccccccccccccccccc harder…..”

As if Gopal understood what she said .He pulled out his cock again at entrance of cunt and this time holding her by her thighs he pushed harder.

“ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh……Gopal…………….aur jor se……….(still harder ) “ and I saw she raised her waist to accommodate cock in her cunt.

And there after Gopal fucked her relentlessely and with every stroke she moaned loudly,

“ohhhhh…..aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh…………..fuckkkkkkkkkk kkkk……………meeeeeeee………..harder………..ahhh…………….faster ……………mazaa…………aa…………….raha…………..hai…………..chodte……. .raho……………aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh…………….

.bahut…………..achhaa……………..sooooooooooo………………….nice… ……………I ..likkeedddddddddddddd your…………….cock……………. “

She streched her hand to hold the cock . Gopal said ,

“Rani gaand uchhal uchhal kar mazaa lo………teri………..choot …………..bahut ………….tight………………….haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,………………mera… ……………..lundddddddddddd…………..phuns ………………gaya……………..choot…………..meey……….”

She pushed her hip up and pushed lund deeper in her choot . Now he stretched his hands and held swollen boobs and continued fucking.. She was really enjoying. She did not look at me. She kept looking at Gopal and continued moaning. Her moans were getting louder & louder…..

They must have fucked for about 20 minutes. I could see both were sweating and

Gopal said .” memsaab mera paani nikalne wala hai.. chut me daalu ki choosogi……(
I am going to discharge , should I fill your cunt or you will suck it..)”

Anu…” ahhh fuck hard few more time and let your saab drink your as you drank his ( jor jor se khuchh dhakka maro auro apna paani apne saab ko pilao jaise saab ne tumko pilaaya thaa).

I became still . She wanted me to suck fucking cock of Gopal . I counted . He pulled cock out to entrance hole , waited for 10-15 seconds and gave very hard push..
She screamed. He did it for three time and on third push she screamed ………..”ahhhhhhhh…I …….aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmm dooooonnnnnnne….(.mai..gayee).”

She held Gopal firmly in her arms . After few seconds Gopal shouted “mera paani nikalnewala hai..” She released him. Gopal pulled out of Anu’s cunt and held his long wet cock in his hand. He did not dare to tell me to suck him. But Anu took hold of him by balls and said to me, “dear be a sport , he drank yours and now your suck him. With taste of his cum you will have taste of my cunt also and he pulled my hair with other hand .She pushed cock in my mouth. I had no option. To balance myself I took root of his lund in my hand and I unintentionally squeezed his tight balls. He ejaculated in mouth. I wanted to push lund out but my wife Anu held his hip pressed to me . Somehow , I could push that thick cock out of my mouth and my wife pulled & kissed me. She sucked Gopal’s remaining ‘cum’ from my mouth . I could not do anything just held her by boobs. She released me and said,

“Darling you always desired to suck my cunt , now come on eat it. Gopal has opened it thoroughly for you.”

I looked in her eyes but she was a hard taskmaster. I had no resistance left. She sat up on sofa , placed her thighs wide apart and pushed my head down on her wide open slit. I pressed on her thighs and tasted her cunt which was dried up fully . I really wanted to taste . I ran tongue along the slit and tingled it on clit .

“Ahh.. dear , it is good…make it wet so that it can take Gopal’s cock once again., I will make him hard again.

I tasted her cunt in & out thoroughly. While eating and chewing cunt lips I pushed fingers deep in cunt and swirled it inside. She responded by jerking her hips . I kept her thighs pressed down and enjoyed her choot to my fullest satisfaction. After marriage I tasted her cunt for first time saw that she is now thoroughly wet in cunt. I have done my assigned job and raised my head. Anu was sucking cock of Gopal . He was standing on my side at sofa and fucking Anu’s mouth ..

Anu pushed cock out and observed it keenly ,” Gopal .tera lund dekh kitna chamak raha hai , daal de meri choot mey, pheer se geeli go gayee hai (See Gopal , your cock is shining and looking lovely , come on fuck me again, my cunt is wet for you)”
Gopal pushed her head and jumped down on sofa ,

”randi , khali teri choot ko pelta rahunga to khana kon banayega , teri kutia maa ( You whore, if I keep fucking you bitch who will cook, your fucking mother..)” He put on his shorts and shirt . I also got up and wrapped towel. Anu took my hand and said

Anu : “ darling , I must thank you with bottom of my heart. You have given me opportunity to get fucked by such a nice, lovely & strong cock. It has satisfied me fully.I hope you will not mind if we fuck again and again,” Then she looked at Gopal and stated “ Gopal tu bhee saab ko pranam karo ki tumhare lund ko meri choot mey ghusane diya nahi to iss se pahle kabhee bhee saaab ne kisiko bee mera badan chhune nahi diyaa thaa…tere lund se chudaane mey bahut mazaa aaya..( Gopal you must be thankful to your master that he allowed you today to fuck his wife. Till now he has not allowed any one else to even touch me …Gopal your cock has really filled me and gave full satisfaction.)”

She said that Gopal is very tired of fucking her so I should go and bring ready cooked item from nearby hotel. I was amazed to see acting of both Anu , my wife and servant Gopal. For last five days they are fucking each other and she is holding me responsible and thanking me for allowing Gopal , the servant to fuck my wife. And to spend still more time with servant she is asking me to go out of house to bring food for them . But , I could not get angry on them. Gopal came to my rescue and said ,

“saab ne bhee too bahut chudai kiya aur office mey bhee thak gaye honge , mai jaakar khana le aata hun ( Saab also fucked you hard and he certainly gets tired in office, I am going to fetch food.)

Gopal went in and returned with purse of my wife . He took out few 100’s note and went out. After he left, my wife said :

“dear don’t get angry at me, I am really satisfied the way both of you fucked but now on I am going to fucked by him regularly”.

She pulled me on sofa and said don’t you want to click me nude.. you may not get such opportunity again…”

I did not think for a second . I went in and came out with my digital camera .I clicked her and she gave me all indecent poses. She pulled open her cunt. She pushed clit up, made her ass cheeks pushed apart.. She gave me poses in all possible position, standing, wide open, seated, both legs in air wide apart, with one leg raised above on chair and pelvis pushed forward, I clicked her squeezing boobs and opening out her cunt….I felt happy and decided to download all these on my computer both at home at office. I finished clicking her before Gopal came. And he scolded Anu,

“kya nangi hi rahogi memsaab , apni jawani ko dhank kar rakho to dekhane balo ko mazza aayega …wo tumhe nanga dekhana chahenge…khud hi nangi ho jaaogi…to log paagal samjhenge aur husenge..( do you want to stay all along nude , keep your jawani covered …people will enjoy to see you like that and they would try to make you nude and you will enjoy that but if you remain nude they will consider you mad and laugh at you. Give others opportunity to undress you.).”

Anu seemed to understand what he said and enquired what she should wear.

Gopal : “Kuchh eisa jo maal ko dhake bhee aur logo ke muh mey paani bhee laaye ( wear something which would cover your maals ,cunt and boobs and at the same time make onlooker hot also.)”

She went in and returned back in black petticoat and red blouse.

Gopal : “ye theek hai , lekin saab kuchh aur bhee achha , naya dress laa do..( yes memsaab it is ok. And saab, please buy some new and exposing dresses for your wife)
[+] 2 users Like DR.DINGDONGDING's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
We had dinner. Thereafter, I went to bed. After sometime Anu came and lay beside me. She was very happy .It was evident from her look and sparkling eyes. Like other nights I read a magazine . She called Gopal. He came & enquired what she want She told him to press her body and she pushed off petticoat and blouse. Gopal looked at me But I ignored them and continued reading. Gopal pressed her from feet to thigh and then she pulled his hands on her breast. Gopal was in no hurry to fuck her He played with her boobs and nude body and after playing for about 20 minutes he undresed. He wanted to fuck her straight but she turned on I doggy pose and invited Gopal to push his cock in her juicy choot. And for another 15 minutes he fucked her like a dog fuck a bitch. Seeing their fucking I got an erection and I removed my gown . when Gopal pulled out his cock Anu turned on her back . I pushed Gopal away and pushed cock in choot. She crossed her legs on my hip and Gopal et his ‘cum’ fall all over her lips and cheeks. Like in evening I fucked her for longer time . I pulled out cock ly when she became still and pushed me off her body. That was first time that even after 15 minutes of fucking I did not ejaculate. Gopal fondled my cock and said,
“saab aapka lawda mey bahut dum hai ( your cock has very good stamin). “

Anu wanted Gopal to sleep with her on same bed but he went out telling that a servant may fuck maalkin but he can not be her husband . Anu held me tightly and we slept.
[+] 2 users Like DR.DINGDONGDING's post
Like Reply
:congrats: for new story

Good start
Eager to know... How all this started
Like Reply
nice...
Like Reply
As usual this story is copied from literotica website. Which obviously has a second part but it's not so interesting..
[+] 1 user Likes chaitu_211's post
Like Reply
Nice story brother.
Like Reply