Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First Time
Heart Hi all,Good to meet you here, So this is my first time writing stories and this is the platform i choosed to post my old writings and new writings, i never posted any story of mine but i have written and saved few stories of mine, specifically Telugu stories which is my mother tongue. it took time for me to learn how to edit and post here. andaru bavundali.

I am hoping for the best, Good writing need to be appreciated and Good reader need to be feed with a healthy story.

Thank you one and all. Heart
[+] 5 users Like Writer Shruti's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(26-02-2020, 03:09 PM)Writer Shruti Wrote: Heart Hi all,Good to meet you here, So this is my first time writing stories and this is the platform i choosed to post my old writings and new writings, i never posted any story of mine but i have written and saved few stories of mine, specifically Telugu stories which is my mother tongue. it took time for me to learn how to edit and post here. andaru bavundali.

I am hoping for the best, Good writing need to be appreciated and Good reader need to be feed with a healthy story.

Thank you one and all. Heart
మొదటిసారి అయినా సీనియర్ రచయితల ను మరిపిస్తున్నారు /మమ్ములను మురిపిస్తున్నారు ?❤️...అభినందనలు... ????.....ఇలాగే ముందుకు వెల్తూ... గొప్ప శృంగార కథల్ని అందిస్తూ.. xossipy పాఠకుల్ని అలరించి... ఆనందింపజేస్తారని... అందరి ఆశ.... చక్కటి ప్రావీణ్యం... మీ సొంతం.... God  bless  u...✋️.....
[+] 1 user Likes swarooop's post
Like Reply
కథలో కూడా అమృతకు first time... మరి ఎలా నాజూకుగా.... రసరమ్యంగా..... శృంగారంలో తెలియాడించి... మురిపింప /మైమరిపింప జేస్తారో... రచయితగారు....... ❤️❤️❤️..... మా .... K.... శృతి... గారూ (మా కే.. శృతి.. అనుకోమా.. మరి... ?...
[+] 1 user Likes swarooop's post
Like Reply